+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

Just wondered if anyone here has info on the envelopes handed out at senior Bush funeral. Yes Bill I know it's on the Rumor Mill site but seems to be doing the rounds.

Something quite HUGE is about to go down: Mart....

Hey you folks ...this post by SOTN really nails it.

Something quite HUGE is about to go down: Martial Law, Military Tribunals or Both?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=111147

“THE ENVELOPE AFFAIR”:
    Bush Funeral Service Foreshadows
    a Major Series of Radical Events

in Washington, D.C.
    Here's just one snippet:

“By any standard what just went down during the Bush funeral
    is so HUGE it’s incomprehensible. First, the National Cathedral
    was in total lockdown with so many VIPs in attendance of the
    biggest funeral since Ronald Reagan’s. That means that no one
    got in or out unless given the green light by the Secret Service.
    How, then, was the entire venue cased out so well in advance that
    videographers were in the perfect position to capture the
    extraordinary events that took place. This alone tells you that a massive set-up was, and still is, in the works. Not sure it gets any more serious than this. What is soon to follow “the envelope affair” will surely be the most incendiary series of events of the Third Millennium.”

— Intelligence Analyst and Former U.S. Military Officer
    ---

At last count, at least 5 VIP families received the “special note” at the D.C. memorial service for George H.W. Bush.

That would be the Bush family (George W., Laura and Jeb), the Clintons (Hillary and Bill), the Obamas (Michelle and Barack), the Bidens (Joe and Jill) and the Pences (Mike and Karen).

Question # 1: Why did the sender make sure the wives also received the ominous message? Whoever is responsible for this psyop, it’s clear that every part of this drama was fastidiously choreographed for maximum effect.

Question #2: Why, specifically, did those 5 power families receive the secret message? Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden and Pence?

Such a plot to capture the attention of both husband and wife was quite well planned out. Handing the note to the Bush family at the exact time that the casket was passing by them also occurred with highly calculated significance.

-----

Whatever they saw, or when they heard about the contents of the envelope, each individual was floored in ways that were both obvious and veiled.

The Bush family reacted in horror, especially Jeb Bush. Laura was quite disgusted as well, although W. appeared to know it was coming. (See photomontage below.)

Hillary Clinton was her usual defiant self; so was Michelle Obama. Barack couldn’t hide his fear (although he tried very hard to) as would be expected from the former Coward-in -Chief.

As for the Bidens, they were both visibly startled by the whole affair, reflecting a sincere disbelief that such a thing could even happen … … … during a presidential state funeral, no less!

As for the Pences, the camera never really caught them at the point of revelation so not much can be said about their reaction.

so much more + photos:

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd December 2018), Arcturian108 (24th December 2018), avid (24th December 2018), Bluegreen (24th December 2018), Daniel Duxfield (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (24th December 2018), enigma3 (24th December 2018), ghostrider (24th December 2018), graciousb (3rd January 2019), jjjones (23rd December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), Phoenix (1st April 2020), pyrangello (23rd December 2018), ramus (23rd December 2018), Reinhard (24th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd December 2018), Sadieblue (23rd December 2018), skogvokter (24th December 2018), Stephanie (24th December 2018), toppy (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), WhiteFeather (24th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

No real evidence presented and a comment by an unknown 'Intelligence Analyst and Former U.S. Military Officer' and this "will surely be the most incendiary series of events of the Third Millennium"?

And "First of all, there’s no other event in U.S. history that even remotely comes close to this stunning series of envelope incidents RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EX-PRESIDENT’S FUNERAL."

Really? No other event comes close?

Some serious exaggeration and guess work going on here, I think...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

alh02 (6th March 2019), Basho (24th December 2018), Bob (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd January 2019), Pam (24th December 2018), pyrangello (23rd December 2018), ramus (23rd December 2018), Satori (23rd December 2018), Soda (23rd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

But what is abundantly clear, is that something within those envelopes unsettled the recipients, especially Jeb and Laura Bush.

Interesting, no?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd December 2018), conk (23rd January 2019), cursichella1 (24th December 2018), enigma3 (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), graciousb (4th January 2019), jjjones (23rd December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), mojo (23rd December 2018), Phoenix (1st April 2020), pyrangello (23rd December 2018), ramus (23rd December 2018), Satori (23rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

What type of sealed letter to the ex-President's and their wives would elicit such reactions? hmm

"Kennedy was killed by ____________, and because ______________. It's been known but needed because WW3 would have been started by______________. We had to take out ____________ for the world's stability. As you know, being President of these United States means _____________, that you have to do things that any 'normal' human would be ashamed of, and we have to 'live with it'.

I wish you all well, G H W B.

PS - yes little grey men are real.."

or something like that..

===================

Quote Just wondered if anyone here has info on the envelopes handed out

at senior Bush funeral. [..]

“THE ENVELOPE AFFAIR”:
    Bush Funeral Service Foreshadows
    a Major Series of Radical Events
    (I'll ask my good friend who grew up sharing a friendship with the Bush family, and he told me he had a great relationship with Barbara and somewhat with HW.. He told me he had just spoken with "P" (that would be Prescott), I'll ask him to ask "P" about the letters.. It could be each received a different letter too..)

A couple filling in of the blanks for instances (pick your own fill-in...and see if it fits the emotional reaction of those reading the letters..)
    • Castro's militant faction who was stalking Kennedy
    • Kennedy was going to strike Cuba, hard and wipe out Castro, and Russia gave the order
    • Castro acting as Khrushchev's puppet
    • Castro to make a statement to Khruschev
    • sometimes one needs to do things for "the greater good", and the world may not see it as that
    Last edited by Bob; 27th December 2018 at 14:11. Reason: Re-Cited the question in the OP post 1, added Link

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

An invitation to their own funeral--smiling.
    Cant see envelopes being handed out without first being investigated by security.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2018), Baby Steps (23rd December 2018), Bob (23rd December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (24th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), Kryztian (24th December 2018), ramus (23rd December 2018), toppy (23rd December 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

Well were definitely in interesting times aren't we. I remember when the American Public would be overjoyed that our troops are coming back home which I would say many are, But the way the media spins it , you would think the president is committing a cardinal sin by bringing our military home. Now another supreme court justice is going out, Ginsberg,Do we have another Kavanaugh soap opera mini series coming to a station near you. Boy all the players that were involved in that disappeared as fast as they arrived, with the exception of miss ford thru her GO FUND me page that landed her close to or over a million dollars for her testimony. Mattis, Kelly,Gone. And then I just read where someone commented that you cannot arrest anyone in congress while they are in session? Is that true, never heard that one before. But part of the Govn't is shut down and yes many are home. I agree with Horse, the envelopes were not a gift certificate to a coffee shop were they?

I keep remembering at the swearing in of President trump and his speech, He said the phrase LAW AND ORDER about the United States and that we will be this again quite a few times in that speech. That really made an impression on me that it was that important. And he's holding out on the wall, without a secure border we are NOT a country, we have a legal immigration process, many of us Americans ancestors went thru that process.

And then we have the stock market, talk about a cattle prod from every direction for President trump, Seems to me the Federal reserve always raised interest rates when the economy becomes overheated to slow it down. Soooooooo, I would submit to you that we are at full employment right now, the economy cannot grow anymore than it is right now, WHY? Because employers can't find anymore workers that want to work. So why raise the interest rate, that's another agenda going. Its like General Motors saying its in cash trouble when they just bought back 11 billion dollars of their own stock with their own money. Everyday is getting to be an adventure here in the states.

Pray for this country, Pray for this President that wants NO pay for this job to serve the American people, And pray the continued success of the United States and its citizens. More stuff below. I need a flow chart to keep track .

http://halturnerradioshow.com/

All the US Aircraft Carriers and their battle groups, with the exception of two, are back home.

The Stennis is in the Persian Gulf and the Ronald Reagan is in its home port at Yokosuka, Japan.

The other Carriers are all at home:

Vinson
    Lincoln
    Bush (they should rename this one)
    Truman
    Roosevelt
    Nimitz
    Eisenhower
    Ford
    Washington

Moreover, as we all saw earlier this week, the President is bringing our troops home from Syria and from Afghanistan.

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd December 2018), cursichella1 (24th December 2018), Daniel Duxfield (30th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), greybeard (23rd December 2018), jjjones (23rd December 2018), justntime2learn (2nd March 2019), Matt P (24th December 2018), NancyV (28th December 2018), Pam (24th December 2018), ramus (23rd December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd December 2018), Sadieblue (24th December 2018), Spellbound (24th December 2018), Tintin (30th December 2018), toppy (23rd December 2018), yiolas (23rd December 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

@ pyrangello ... I don't think the forum can handle another Supreme court nomination, the civil war would be here, we would lose a lot of members

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Clarity (5th March 2019), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), Pam (24th December 2018), pyrangello (23rd December 2018), raregem (23rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Whatever they saw, or when they heard about the contents of the envelope, each individual was floored in ways that were both obvious and veiled.

The Bush family reacted in horror, especially Jeb Bush. Laura was quite disgusted as well, although W. appeared to know it was coming. (See photomontage below.)

Hillary Clinton was her usual defiant self; so was Michelle Obama. Barack couldn’t hide his fear (although he tried very hard to) as would be expected from the former Coward-in -Chief.

As for the Bidens, they were both visibly startled by the whole affair, reflecting a sincere disbelief that such a thing could even happen … … … during a presidential state funeral, no less!

As for the Pences, the camera never really caught them at the point of revelation so not much can be said about their reaction.

so much more + photos:

Viking
    In looking at the videos on the linked site, each are quite short snippets, with dramatic music and a lovely computer voice (aside from a 19 minute linked video that has someone pausing and talking over it in an analysis).

I was wondering if anyone is able to link all of the raw, unedited, primary sources of video footage just as they were aired during the funeral?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), pyrangello (23rd December 2018), Spellbound (24th December 2018), Tintin (30th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This position has been hinted at for several months , based on the strange idea that there is a secret group of people called Q -anon ( those from the Military who put The Donald into power and are tasked to keep him there intact ) and who want to share their innermost plans with anybody who is willing to listen .
    A likely load of garbage .
    Then there is the matter of at least 40 000 sealed indictments , although depending on who is telling the story it could be 50,000 or 60 000 . Most believable .
    And now , since the funeral of the gangster Bush senior , we have this notion of a secret serviceman handing out a variant of the black spot to an assortment of villains who were present .
    All I know is that it had better all be true . Otherwise there is going to be a shocking anti - climax and the Trump devotees are going to be red faced and severely embarrassed .
    I suppose stranger things have happened , but I am pushed to think of even one .
    On the other hand , there is nothing like a good drama to speed up this hollow holiday period and it will surely continue to keep a great number of fifth rate hacks in drinks .

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

Ramus, just think of how creative a new supreme court nominee series could be now. Actually since that entire sham we havn't heard squat from ole carpet bagger Sen Feinstein have we? Yeah I can positively say she won't be involved in the next mini series, lol. Actually the top democrats that threw their face into that circus really made an ass out of themselves. And I'm not bashing Democrats, Paul Ryan said in the last 2 years there was I think 87% of the bills introduced were bi-partisan and passed. Its just now we have mega millions Pelosi again -she's back!- Does everyone know she is the wealthiest individual in congress, not that, that matters. I got side barred, opps!

As for the indictments, take some time and listen to some of the radio shows by https://www.hagmannreport.com/, you will get a nice clearer picture of the corruption in DC and how all of this connects the dots so to speak. The Hagmanns are of the opinion that yes this is full steam ahead still . The clock is indeed ticking.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    But what is abundantly clear, is that something within those envelopes unsettled the recipients, especially Jeb and Laura Bush.

Interesting, no?
    W. was the one who showed it to Laura, whatever it was.

W. showed it to Laura and then Laura showed it to Jeb. Laura and Jeb both showed anger/disgust in their expressions after seeing it, but W. just kept looking ahead with a sort of resignation on his face.

Whatever W. showed Laura, why couldn't it have waited until they left?

Because W. didn't leave with them.

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

I'm inclined to think that, judging by how quickly they reacted, whatever was on those cards was an image of some sort or very few words.

Total speculation by me, but what might draw such a quick negative reaction if it was an image is, for example, a guillotine or hanging noose; if a few words perhaps "You're next."

The message may have been tailored to each recipient and not the same for all of them.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2018), BMJ (24th December 2018), Bob (23rd December 2018), DNA (29th December 2018), East Sun (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), graciousb (4th January 2019), happyuk (6th March 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (31st December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), skogvokter (24th December 2018), Spellbound (24th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Pence's wife got one too.

If Pence goes down during all of this, I called it months ago on here.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Looks like an invitation (small letter, unsealed), possibly info regarding a post-funeral gathering.
    The only other possibility is that it's news that the galactic federation has landed and is taking over the world :-)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Builder (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), ripple (24th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Looks like an invitation (small letter, unsealed), possibly info regarding a post-funeral gathering.
    Yes, I'm sure Jeb and Laura just absolutely hate post-funeral gatherings. That's definitely what they were making exasperated expressions about.

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,179 times in 10,108 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill's invitation to the wife-swapping party?
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 24th December 2018 at 07:53.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th December 2018), DeDukshyn (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (24th December 2018), Phoenix (1st April 2020)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

This Youtube video also concludes that something huge is going down, and that W showed Laura the message at the end of the service because W was not going to be going home with Laura.

I agree with Hengist Mountebank that the timing of W's presentation of the message to Laura is of special importance. It was a message that could not wait to be given any longer, which means that W and Laura would not be together, in private, after the service.

What Did Laura See? Theory and Prediction from GWH Bush Funeral

Hengist Mountebank Presents, Published on Dec 17, 2018

Everyone is asking what was in the envelopes, and what was on the back of Laura's program. (Or behind it.) I think these are separate questions. This video deals with what Laura saw and showed to Jeb. It does not deal with the envelopes.

This is entirely my conjecture based on what I am seeing at the funeral. Of special importance is the timing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), cursichella1 (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This Youtube video also concludes that something huge is going down, and that W showed Laura the message at the end of the service because W was not going to be going home with Laura.
    Looks vaguely familiar.

Did you notice that Pence's wife has an envelope too? Pence himself was giving somebody the stink eye.

My suspicion: Mike Pence is to Donald Trump as George H.W. Bush was to Ronald Reagan. In other words, not the best news. Just a suspicion at this point though.

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 times in 763 posts

Hmmm, wonder if there's video of W and Laura leaving the funeral together.

Off topic, but interesting--how much more eloquent Trump was in that 9/11 sound bite from 2001 as compared to now.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th December 2018), BMJ (24th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

Did you notice that Pence's wife has an envelope too? Pence himself was giving somebody the stink eye.

My suspicion: Mike Pence is to Donald Trump as George H.W. Bush was to Ronald Reagan. In other words, not the best news. Just a suspicion at this point though.
    The word is that Mister Pence is possibly heading for Guantanamo ,if that is the penalty reserved for those whose body parts infiltrate forbidden territory .Nod. Wink..
    However , I take these messages from the Orion belt and Arcturus with a liberal pinch of salt
    As for Q ? A bit of a card or loose cannon .Depends how you like your metaphors .
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th December 2018 at 15:10. Reason: fixed quote formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast