+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Off topic, but interesting--how much more eloquent Trump was in that 9/11 sound bite from 2001 as compared to now.
    That's because the average IQ is 100, and everybody outside of that is falling equally both above and below that average. That means if you go around trying to sound like Albert Einstein all the time, you're going to lose a lot of people, a lot of sympathy, and a lot of votes. It isn't worth the praise from a bunch of arrogant intelligentsia to lose reach and votes like that.

I doubt you will find any successful politician today whose speeches are college-level reading material, Republican or Democrat. Usually they are on a high school or middle school level of prose, in order to reach the widest number of people possible. That's just the way it is, and it's been like that for many years.

In fact, the political sophistication we had at the start, with figures like Thomas Jefferson or James Madison, came to a screeching halt when Andrew Jackson was elected in 1828. He was the first populist, and spoke in a very plain, direct language to large crowds of people. That's not a coincidence.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Off topic, but interesting--how much more eloquent Trump was in that 9/11 sound bite from 2001 as compared to now.
    Also that's deliberate, he keeps it simple and the same so as not to give the game away, nor any advantage to the tptw.

Also I bet there were many more camera's videoing the reaction of the "entire crowd" to see whom else would be tugging at their collar, building up a sweat, fidgeting or acting nervously any reactions that might give them some insight into their reaction to these letters and the agents.
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st January 2019 at 13:50.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

cursichella1 (27th December 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

On going to fact-checking the OP post 1 reporting "website"..

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy

Notes: State of the Nation 2012 is a propaganda site that focuses on right wing politics.

Although debunked long ago this source continues to report on Pizzagate.

They also report on the New World Order and other political conspiracies.

State of the Nation 2012 does produce legitimate news among the conspiracies and propaganda. (1/13/2017)

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
    A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

========

Having taken a look at the source page referenced in the OP post 1, I find that site using techniques as described and useless for any serious unbiased critique or evaluation.

That site is a SPIN site designed to elicit emotional response, or TROLLING people, and as evidenced by reading the reactions, trolling reactions have indeed occurred.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/state-of-the-union-2012/

-- There are more sites reporting the same for example: http://skepticreview.com/2018/02/12/...cial-media-us/
    Last edited by Bob; 25th December 2018 at 04:50.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I can add that people are waking recently to the Bush funeral envelope story. The past two days my blog has had tremendous amount of hits on my blog post on the topic.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (26th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), pyrangello (24th December 2018), Sadieblue (24th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    That's because the average IQ is 100, and everybody outside of that is falling equally both above and below that average.
    According to this research, the average IQ in the United States is only 98.

Singapore leads the list, with an average IQ of 108, and some nations are down to about 60.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Clarity (5th March 2019), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), mgray (24th December 2018), pyrangello (24th December 2018), Sadieblue (24th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Wow, I just watched that Mountebank video above, lots of valid points brought to the surface that leave more questions than answers. But if you are to follow the narrative of the narrator ,sure makes some specific conclusions that do make sense. I do remember the secret service standing behind W during the service. And the plot thickens doesn't it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th December 2018 at 15:15. Reason: added link to the video

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Looks like an invitation (small letter, unsealed), possibly info regarding a post-funeral gathering.
    Yes, I'm sure Jeb and Laura just absolutely hate post-funeral gatherings. That's definitely what they were making exasperated expressions about.
    There is no particular reaction to the envelope from anyone viewing it. The only reaction is grief from the casket passing. It's pure delusion. What are you selling?

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Notes: State of the Nation 2012 is a propaganda site that focuses on right wing politics.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/state-of-the-union-2012/
    According to https://mediabiasfactcheck.com, the least biased websites include Snopes and Wikipedia ... neither of which are on the list of sites that I recommend.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There is no particular reaction to the envelope from anyone viewing it. The only reaction is grief from the casket passing. It's pure delusion. What are you selling?
    I'm selling what my lying eyes told me.

What are you selling?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), BMJ (1st January 2019), Bob (24th December 2018), enigma3 (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), Flash (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (25th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), mgray (24th December 2018), NancyV (28th December 2018), Sadieblue (24th December 2018), Satori (24th December 2018), yiolas (2nd January 2019)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

The envelope had a letter in saying: " the f bastard, he did not leave us a f cent, no more drinking on his casket later on"

or a better one

"we did not get to catch his soul in time to put it into a new born, we truly lost him, but the f bastard..."

Happy Christmas, happy holidays everyone
    Last edited by Flash; 24th December 2018 at 16:17.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (24th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

The envelope to Pence intrigues me the most. He is the seeming outlier in the group. Every now and then I come across a reference here and there regarding just how loyal Pence is to this uprising. There is speculation that Trump will choose a different VP for the 2020 run.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), Sadieblue (24th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (24th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    The envelope to Pence intrigues me the most. He is the seeming outlier in the group. Every now and then I come across a reference here and there regarding just how loyal Pence is to this uprising. There is speculation that Trump will choose a different VP for the 2020 run.
    He might have to look elsewhere if VPP is taking a long holiday for serious misdemeanours of a sexual kind -- as they say . But of course that info is from White Dragon Societies and the Pentagon which elsewhere you have told us is a source that does not reach you .

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm selling what my lying eyes told me.

What are you selling?
    Same, your lying eyes :-)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th December 2018 at 20:07. Reason: trim quoted material

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018), yiolas (2nd January 2019)

21. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I think there has been more to Trump than meets the eye of the beholders.. A dark horse if ever there was one.

Would not surprise me if the msgs were from President Trump as warnings to them who need to take special
    notice. That would be great>>>>>>>>>>

This is of course speculation but my best guess............
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bob (25th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), NancyV (28th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2018), yiolas (2nd January 2019)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Edit : -
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Whatever they saw, or when they heard about the contents of the envelope, each individual was floored in ways that were both obvious and veiled...

Hillary Clinton was her usual defiant self;...

As for the Pences, the camera never really caught them at the point of revelation so not much can be said about their reaction.
    I've seen a suggestion that ' Hillary ', had no reaction, 'cos it was her ' Stand-in' double...

I thought Mike Pence didn't have one ? and, he was certainly very stoic, { Almost as if he knew his wife would receive one, and what the content was ?

btw., Q had said a long time ago ' Follow the Wives ', ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Clarity (5th March 2019), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2018), pyrangello (27th December 2018), yiolas (2nd January 2019)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Follow the Wives[/U] ', ...
    Rhyming slang .
    QAnon is British--- Tony Bliar perhaps -- and you need to read that as 'follow the knives".
    My fellow spy insists it is a Shakespearian reference to the ' Wives of Windsor" and hints at the Deep State role played by our Monarchy .
    Corsi meanwhile is choking on his pudding with laughter . Alex Jones is just choking like he always does .

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

You either aren't watching the same video I am, can't read body language, or are projecting your own delusions onto me out of a bad case of cognitive dissonance. I don't have to take your word for something I can see very plainly with my own two eyes, sorry.

Seven short seconds here to confirm you aren't paying attention:

If Laura didn't just show Jeb something unnerving then the Easter Bunny is real.

According to your same amateur site, the BBC is "left-center."

Who fact checks the fact checkers? Will you post Soros-funded Snopes as a credible "fact checker" next?

I see your source claims Soros-funded Snopes is credible. Wow, who would have guessed that! So shocked.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th December 2018 at 00:29.

27. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ad hominem eh?

more are reporting that state fills the criteria http://skepticreview.com/2018/02/12/...cial-media-us/

Quote These sources deliberately publish misleading, deceptive or incorrect information purporting to be real news about politics, economics or culture. This content includes various forms of propaganda and ideologically extreme, hyper-partisan, or conspiratorial news and information.

For a source to be labelled as junk news at least three of the following five characteristics must apply:

Professionalism: These outlets do not employ the standards and best practices of professional journalism. They refrain from providing clear information about real authors, editors, publishers and owners. They lack transparency, accountability, and do not publish corrections on debunked information.

Style: These outlets use emotionally driven language with emotive expressions, hyperbole, ad hominem attacks, misleading headlines, excessive capitalization, unsafe generalizations and fallacies, moving images, graphic pictures and mobilizing memes.

Credibility: These outlets rely on false information and conspiracy theories, which they often employ strategically. They report without consulting multiple sources and do not employ fact-checking methods. Their sources are often untrustworthy and their standards of news production lack credibility.

Bias: Reporting in these outlets is highly biased and ideologically skewed, which is otherwise described as hyper-partisan reporting. These outlets frequently present opinion and commentary essays as news.

Counterfeit: These outlets mimic professional news media. They counterfeit fonts, branding and stylistic content strategies. Commentary and junk content is stylistically disguised as news, with references to news agencies, and credible sources, and headlines written in a news tone, with bylines, date, time and location stamps.

stateofthenation2012.com
    useless propaganda, spin and bias, not worth one's time.

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

more are reporting that state fills the criteria http://skepticreview.com/2018/02/12/...cial-media-us/
    Another blog that anyone could put up in a few minutes.

I notice a lot of these are popping up and giving their personal takes on which sites are and aren't credible. Whether or not one takes them seriously is obviously a matter of confirmation bias, since none of these sites offer any reason to take them seriously in the first place.

29. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another blog that anyone could put up in a few minutes.

I notice a lot of these are popping up and giving their personal takes on which sites are and aren't credible. Whether or not one takes them seriously is obviously a matter of confirmation bias, since none of these sites offer any reason to take them seriously in the first place.
    Hilarious ..

Looking at their data log

Quote ARCHIVES
    December 2018
    November 2018
    October 2018
    September 2018
    August 2018
    July 2018
    June 2018
    May 2018
    April 2018
    March 2018
    February 2018
    January 2018
    December 2017
    November 2017
    October 2017
    September 2017
    August 2017
    CATEGORIES
    Documentaries
    Fake News We Don't Like
    Free Speech Issues
    Inspiration
    News
    North Korea
    Podcasts We Love
    Russia
    Skeptic Review: Feature Stories
    Skeptics We Love
    Stranger Than Fiction: Weird News
    Tweets We Love
    YouTube Channels We Love
    A few minutes (7 to be exact) from when I posted my additional find, for you to review that whole website and make a critical evaluation (?)... looks ad hominem to me, eh? Brian S Bray, how about we look at what was done to Todd and Nora with NLP the deliberate attack on members for reporting their own personal experiences? When one reports their own personal experiences is it appropriate to attack them because they don't find the desired "conspiracy" mindset a public beneficial activity? Seems that one could possibly look at the "Farsight hit thread" for another example. Folks which are asking for personal experiential data being fed bias, conspiracy, and general bad mouthing of people? I asked what was in the Sealed Notes given as did the OP. Seems the deviation off topic is about emotional trolling, eh? Opinion is one thing, slanting it for personal attacks is not helping folks learn to think for themselves, question for themselves and critique for themselves. Sensational bias gets no-one anything but emotionally stirred up. IMHO.

Calling http://skepticreview.com/sample-page/ "another blog that anyone could put up in a few minutes" is to me insulting and demeaning of the author's work, virtually an attack of Gretchen Mullen, the owner and author of that website. The author's credentials are adequate:

Quote Gretchen Mullen is an award-winning journalist and former magazine editor. She has a BA from Rice University and an MA from The University of Tulsa as well as graduate work at the University of Texas at Austin. She also attended the Center for Montessori Teacher Education in New York.
    Last edited by Bob; 25th December 2018 at 07:21.

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

When one reports their own personal experiences is it appropriate to attack them because they don't find the desired "conspiracy" mindset a public beneficial activity?
    Whose personal experience am I attacking?

I just wonder why you think this blog is a credible source.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast