+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

I remember when Greek philosophy and intellectual debates were actually seen as healthy. Does anybody else remember that?
    Nooooooooo, ........ That was just a wee bit before my time.
    Last edited by Orph; 30th December 2018 at 21:29.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Re: Something quite huge going down? (What did the envelopes at Bush's funeral signify?)

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I was actually enjoying this thread before all the pointless arguing.
    Me too .

I'd suggest that TomKat has made his point, several times now, that he doesn't see what the rest of us are seeing.

So perhaps TomKat doesn't need to continue repeating that point, and the rest of us don't need to continue responding to his repeating that point.

I like debate, but when debate turns into repeatedly making the same provocative denials (provocative to some of us, myself included, resulting in an earlier reply of mine above) denials, I don't like it so much. That becomes pointless. I agree.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th December 2018), Cardillac (30th December 2018), David Trd1 (3rd January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (30th December 2018), Ivanhoe (30th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), Kryztian (23rd January 2019), mgray (30th December 2018), mountain_jim (30th December 2018), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    So what...
    So your explanation for why he changed expressions after looking at the paper is "so what"? That's a pretty weak explanation my friend.

You can believe what you want, I don't particularly care, but if you can't support your own beliefs then you at least should refrain from mocking others who actually can support what they are concluding about this with what is clearly visible in the video itself.
    My "so what" was in reference to your lack of any non-fanciful explanation. And in reference to the fact that I'm not going to argue about popular delusions and the madness of crowds anymore.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I was actually enjoying this thread before all the pointless arguing.
    Me too .

I'd suggest that TomKat has made his point, several times now, that he doesn't see what the rest of us are seeing.

So perhaps TomKat doesn't need to continue repeating that point, and the rest of us don't need to continue responding to his repeating that point.

I like debate, but when debate turns into repeatedly making the same provocative denials (provocative to some of us, myself included, resulting in an earlier reply of mine above) denials, I don't like it so much. That becomes pointless. I agree.
    All my responses were reluctant responses, and I'm done. But this thread has been enlightening. It shows that people can make a religion out of anything and believe anything to support that religion. It's a good thing this isn't Salem. Keep admiring the emperor's new clothes you guys.

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's the most perceptive analysis I've seen yet of the details of what happened when W, Laura and Jeb Bush were reacting in some shocked manner, as the casket was being carried out, and also with some comments on a few earlier moments during that funeral service for GHWBush.

He makes a good case that W, not a Secret Service agent, initiated the handoff as the casket was being carried out.

He also documents that W was still present with the Bush family, later in the day, at another step of the day's events.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th December 2018), David Trd1 (3rd January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (31st December 2018), mgray (31st December 2018), Reinhard (30th December 2018), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), Zanshin (1st January 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

So what do we know?

When W gets out of the car with the SS, he seems to be handed over to the military.

Military walks down aisle with W, literally shoulder to shoulder. Whereas when Potus walks down aisle, military leads him (not next to him) and no SS walking with Potus, whereas the SS men walk down the aisle behind the Bush family.

2 SS men sit directly behind W and Pence. None directly behind POTUS

Hillary, Michele O and Mike Pence's wife = all got envelopes

But Joe Biden appears to receive his directly, not his wife. When he opens his program, it seems to fall out and his wife picks it up off the floor and hands it to him. Why the wife for the others and Joe gets his directly?

W seems to write something down and show it to Laura (who looks upset). Laura shows it to Jeb who doesn't look happy.
    Laura asks W something (lip readers have said it was: Is this true? He says "Yep" and does not look happy.

If he knew this would make her react, Why didn't he wait until they left the building to tell her. Some have surmised because he wasn't going home with her, but one video shows they got in the same car. So why choose this particular time - just as his father's coffin was going by - to tell her?

In this video between Greg Hunter and Dave Janta around 49:00 Janta claims that the note W shows Laura was about Pence, who was the Globalist's insurance policy - and it said something like: Pence is out or done, which made them realize they were in trouble. Janta also suggests around 56:00 that W flipped a few months ago and reminds us that the day before the funeral Trump arranged for W and wife to stay at the Blair house which is across from White House.

At the end of the ceremony Bush and Trump turn and look at each other. Neither reacted, however, it did seem to be pre-arranged.

We seem to have a lot of why's, but few answers.

But what all this did was get the attention of many, and there's nothing folks like more than a good mystery. Is this Trumps way of getting citizens more involved in what happens, while at the same time putting the fear into the swamp dwellers.

Added Later: All of the above seem to have gone dark on twitter since just after the funeral.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 31st December 2018 at 02:48.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (31st December 2018), onawah (1st January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (31st December 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), Zanshin (1st January 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

We can see Jeb Bush"s reaction is instant. So it has to be some kind of symbol or picture, he could not read that fast.
    Maybe some pic of papa Bush with a child, or some compromising picture sending a clear message.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2018), conk (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st December 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    We can see Jeb Bush"s reaction is instant. So it has to be some kind of symbol or picture, he could not read that fast.
    Maybe some pic of papa Bush with a child, or some compromising picture sending a clear message.
    yes we can read that fast and you could if you took speed reading courses and exercised. Those elites all did. You can glance whole sentences in one shot and understand them. Lots of speed readers do more than 1000 words a minute.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), neutronstar (1st January 2019), Olam (31st December 2018), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Tam (31st December 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    yes we can read that fast and you could if you took speed reading courses and exercised. Those elites all did. You can glance whole sentences in one shot and understand them. Lots of speed readers do more than 1000 words a minute.
    Field McConnell was talking to maddog and he said it was a picture of the military standing at There bolthole at Arlington cemetery saying closed. He also said the cemetery is closed right now to everyone.

That was there plan, to hide in there bolthole while there was a nuclear exchange.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st January 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of hours ago, forgetting that this thread was here, I posted a comment about these funeral "envelopes", in this post, over on the main Qanon thread:

===========
    ... at about the 23:30 mark, Janda noted something I had not heard before. Janda claims that his inside contacts told him what was on the note that Laura Bush showed Jeb Bush, as the casket was being carried out at the end of the ceremony, that so shocked Laura and Jeb, and that caused Laura's husband "W" to hang his head in shame. First, Janda reminds us that Pence is on excellent terms with the Bush's. For example Janda thinks that Pence was apparently in the Bush suite, at the latest Super Bowl (that would have been Super Bowl LII, held Feb 4, 2018). Janda has now been led to think, by his contacts, that the note that Laura showed Jeb and that shocked them both was a note, apparently from "W", that Pence could no longer be counted on as "an insurance policy" to cover for and protect the Bush interests, inside the Trump White House.

In line with this, at about the 30:30 mark, Janda goes on to say that he has heard that "W" essentially flipped a few months ago, and had reached out to Trump to be more cooperative and work a deal, that would no longer cover for and protect all the crimes of "W"'s father George H.W. Bush and associates.

Anyhow - here's the video - enjoy such parts as you find worthwhile:

In sum, the key items for me here were the reports by Dave Janda that (1) reconfirmed that there is no love lost between Trump and Pence and (2) what shocked Laura and Jeb Bush was something that told them Pence was no longer able to be of use to them.
    ===========

There's more in the full post over on the Q thread -- the above is the relevant part for this thread.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (1st January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

But, why show it at the funeral as opposed to telling her that night? Ditto for the other envelopes.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st January 2019), mgray (1st January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But, why show it at the funeral as opposed to telling her that night? Ditto for the other envelopes.
    Perhaps the envelope recipients were not in control of the timing?

Perhaps "W" was not in control of where he would be that evening, or of when he had to tell Laura?

(or to the extent that he had some say in such details, perhaps he just wasn't too bright about it?)

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (1st January 2019), mgray (1st January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (1st January 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Perhaps the envelope recipients were not in control of the timing?

Perhaps "W" was not in control of where he would be that evening, or of when he had to tell Laura?

(or to the extent that he had some say in such details, perhaps he just wasn't too bright about it?)

I'll stick with my original premise - -All of this was theater choreographed by Trump to wake up more citizens. Everything was caught on camera.

Whatever was in the envelopes could have been delivered privately. But, right on camera, at a highly televised event - what could be more provacative?

As for W, I suspect he was told when to show wife. Maybe he knew why, maybe he didn't and was just following orders. Watch after the casket passes. W and Potus turn to each other and make direct eye contact. Neither reacts in any way, but I suspect W was told to do this to confirm he had advised Laura.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Clarity (5th March 2019), Eric J (Viking) (1st January 2019), mgray (2nd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (1st January 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I'll stick with my original premise - -All of this was theater choreographed by Trump to wake up more citizens. Everything was caught on camera.
    Yup .

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st January 2019), Clarity (5th March 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), mgray (2nd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (1st January 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's the most perceptive analysis I've seen yet of the details of what happened when W, Laura and Jeb Bush were reacting in some shocked manner, as the casket was being carried out, and also with some comments on a few earlier moments during that funeral service for GHWBush.

He makes a good case that W, not a Secret Service agent, initiated the handoff as the casket was being carried out.

He also documents that W was still present with the Bush family, later in the day, at another step of the day's events.
    There is a fundamental difference between the reaction of George"W" Bush, of his wife Laura and brother Jeb, and of the others who received envelopes.

When, for example, the Biden's looked at their envelope, them seemed quite surprised, as in "Oh my gracious -- this can't be true!", but they did not seem personally and immediately threatened. I think they were learning news of some dramatic tragedy effecting some one else or some others (though not without possible, indirect, implications for themselves as well.)

When Laura and Jeb saw whatever Laura was holding up, behind her program, they seemed to be learning of something shocking that directly effected their family. From Jeb's glance toward Trump, I'd guess the shock came from Trump. From Laura's shock and dismay, asking for confirmation from her husband "W", I'd guess that Laura was just learning that the tragedy targeted "W". From "W"'s down cast guilty look and "yup" (in reply to Laura) I'd guess that the tragedy targeted him and he already knew of it.

Other analysis, in the above video, confirms that "W" was in a significantly more distraught and weakened state than his brothers or wife, from the moment they entered the cathedral for the funeral service. "W" was a beaten man. Before Trump entered, the other former Presidents and Vice Presidents were laughing and talking, enjoying their time together. When Trump entered, he was the Boss - stern, strong, no comradery. Everyone else went silent, as if the stern school principle had just walked in on a bunch of students playing around.

So I'm figuring that this envelope affair is the revelation (in a public, but still not publicly understood way) that George "W" Bush was taken into military custody and court-martialed, and that he was ordered to tell Laura of this, at the end of that funeral ceremony for his father, as part of whatever "deal" he worked out.

"W" would not have wanted to tell Laura sooner, both as part of his "deal", and so as to minimize the chance of the deep state suiciding him, to prevent his flipping on them and telling what he knew. Odds are good that he had already flipped, but had kept it quiet from his family, to protect himself. Turning on the deep state, especially if you know as much as "W" knew, is not good for one's health or longevity. But with "W" going into military custody after the funeral, his prosecution and possible flipping could no longer be kept secret, so Trump and his team chose this quite public moment to force this key event to be visible, but in a way that is not yet publicly understood.

The other deep state former Presidents and Vice Presidents now know however, and there is doubtless "PANIC IN DC", as Q would say, and did said, in dozens and dozens of drops, during the months of August and September 2018. Something broke back then, against the "deep state" team.

My guess: several deep staters, especially in the Dept of Justice and FBI, including (give or take) John McCain, George H.W. Bush, George "W" Bush, Bruce Ohr, James Baker, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Rod Rosenstein, Bob Mueller, and Lisa Page, were flipped back then (Aug-Sept 2018), or made some effort to cut a deal, before the FISA (and other documents) declassification went public. Note that the Bush's are the only prior Presidents or Vice Presidents on my list of suspected flippers. I'm guessing that George H.W. Bush cut a deal with Trump, which cut some slack for the Bush family, but which also put great pressure on his son "W".

Now, as of these events at the funeral service of George H.W. Bush, the other former Presidents and Vice Presidents, at least the Obamas, Clintons, Bidens (Obama's V.P.), know that heat is on them. I'm guessing that Jimmy Carter is clean, and that Richard B. "Dick" Cheney ("W"'s V.P.) already knew and is too cold blooded to reveal anything in public. I can't tell and don't have a guess regarding Al Gore (Bill Clinton's V.P.) or the current Vice President Pence, except to guess that Pence will not be Trump's running mate for his second term of office. Pence was and is much closer to the Bush's than to the Trump's.

In August and September of 2018, several key figures at the Dept of Justice tried to cut a deal and/or flipped to turn state's evidence. Then George H.W. Bush cut a deal, while on his deathbed, and with these events at his funeral service, the other former Presidents and Vice Presidents learned that George "W" Bush, the son, was being taken into military custody, thus (as of Dec 2018) putting the heat on the other former Presidents and Vice Presidents.

Thus there has been no twitter activity (except re-posting of three old Christmas photos, perhaps by others now in control of those twitter accounts) by any of these deep stater people for eleven days now and counting, which is quite unlike them, especially the former Presidents and especially over a Christmas holiday week.

So ... I conclude that Trump lowered the boom, "W" flipped and is in custody of the military, and the other deep state former Presidents and Vice Presidents know it, and were video taped on world-wide camera learning of it.

Many more Americans will come to learn of the significance of these brief moments, in the coming weeks and months.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd January 2019), Bluegreen (2nd January 2019), ClearWater (3rd January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (2nd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2019), Olam (2nd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), TrumanCash (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,415 times in 10,156 posts

Are there any MSM outlets that have covered this?
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 2nd January 2019 at 12:49.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I doubt it; but I pay about as much attention to the main stream media outlets in my country (the U.S.), as I do to those in Beijing, Moscow, Berlin or Rio de Janeiro

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd January 2019), Bluegreen (3rd January 2019), Jackson (3rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I doubt it; but I pay about as much attention to the main stream media outlets in my country (the U.S.), as I do to those in Beijing, Moscow, Berlin or Rio de Janeiro
    I just did a pretty thorough (albeit quick) search, and google news searches (going many pages deep until irrelevancy) gives me absolutely nothing on any msm news, except a (arguably MSM) Huffington Post (CA) article that was about "Top 5 greatest conspiracy theories of 2018".

That might be a bit telling in itself ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2019), Bluegreen (3rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I don't follow the news but when this came up on my YT feed I was riveted. The intensity and mystery reminded me of the strange embrace Huma Abedin gave Lindsey Graham, and seemed to hand him something and walk away, while people shot strange looks at her, including Kissinger. Could the ''insurance folder'' on her laptop be in play? Would Trump have had the clout himself to arrange this at GHWB service, or to have the cameras trained so perfectly to catch the expressions? That seems hard to believe as isolated as he seems to be. Makes me really wonder if there is something to all the Q stuff and what is actually going on. I can barely allow myself to hope there is some kind of comeuppance brewing for these psychopaths.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

avid (4th January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (4th January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (4th January 2019), Satori (4th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Deleted my take on the argument above. It added nothing but fuel. Sorry.
    Last edited by conk; 23rd January 2019 at 13:51.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast