+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the pyramid UFO over the Pentagon (admitted CGI fabrication)

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The truth about the pyramid UFO over the Pentagon (admitted CGI fabrication)

2. Link to Post #2
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: The truth about the pyramid UFO over the Pentagon (admitted CGI fabrication)

I can’t decide whether the two original videos or this explanatory video is more lazy and unthorough.

UT

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

ripple (28th December 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: The truth about the pyramid UFO over the Pentagon (admitted CGI fabrication)

The term , ' Caveat Emptor ' , is equally applicable to alleged photo and video testimony . That is , do not buy into any material until you have independent and expert proof that it has not been manipulated .
    And even if amazingly this is not shopped, then apply something like Occam's Razor and choose between deliberate disinfo or a US test pilot with a misguided sense of humour before fantasising about little grey robots doing the bidding of their puppet masters who are parked upstairs in the mother ship .

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

As I posted here on my personal Q-and-A thread, it was an admitted CGI fabrication.

This page states it's a creation by Adyor Vanderlei from Volta Seven Studios. (Unfortunately!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if it is CGI. Why would Pentagon allow that CGI on top of it? Is it ok even after 9/11? Is it some sort of ritual? Who is this guy who created it? What's the purpose of creating such an elaborate work and not taking credit for it? Why no news talking about it even in the entertainment section? It's just eerily weird. I will just put that in the back of my mind. May be all the videos that came out was just a hoax anyway. ...

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waree (here)
    Even if it is CGI. Why would Pentagon allow that CGI on top of it? Is it ok even after 9/11? Is it some sort of ritual? Who is this guy who created it? What's the purpose of creating such an elaborate work and not taking credit for it? Why no news talking about it even in the entertainment section? It's just eerily weird. I will just put that in the back of my mind. May be all the videos that came out was just a hoax anyway. ...
    'CGI' means Computer-Generated Imagery. The video was all created on a computer, with software. There was never anything visible over the actual Pentagon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th December 2018)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    'CGI' means Computer-Generated Imagery. The video was all created on a computer, with software. There was never anything visible over the actual Pentagon!
    I know what CGI means. But CGI above it is allow? That was my question.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Like I said. They all might be just a hoax. Sometime weird things are having just a simple answer... I will leave it at that.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I know what CGI means. But CGI above it is allow? That was my question.
    You don't understand. There was nothing above the Pentagon. It was like watching a Mickey Mouse cartoon, created with software. It wasn't real. There was nothing there in real life, and nothing to see.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Yes I know. I really know what it means. I'm from Thailand but I know what CGI means since the time I was teenager and want to be movie director in Hollywood. I concede that it is a nothing burger, but my conspiratorial mind keeps wondering... sorry haha...

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Because somebody claims it was CGI, does that really 100% verify that it was CGI? Or, might this just be disinformation, to get us to look the other way?

14. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Even if the video was real or it wasn’t - the point in my opinion is that it was (and this discussion I am contributing to) is noise. This video reminds of the good-ole noise to signal -ratio thread.

If you begin a thread, proverbial hit-and-run -technique should be just stopped. One must think about these things beforehand, check out, do some research and then consider if the thread still merits posting and then lay out the findings and main points. Main point can’t be throwing stuff out for other members to spend their time figuring out.

This is not personal, I am grumpy at this phenomena, not at the op.

UT

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Orph (29th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What on earth is going on and how could I have missed any of this?

Special announcement at the UN. Apparently the woman (alien?) speaking at the UN is a real person. https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliyaprokofyeva/

If this all is for real I’m glad someone in the viewing area decided to video this and didn’t listen to the instructions that no video or audio recording was allowed. Here’s the video.

Someone found the 12 hour footage of the same day when Trump was speaking at the UN. Now here's the catch...the footage of that woman speaking wasn't in this 12 hour footage. HOWEVER...what they found was that the blonde on the left, wearing Pink jacket, black skirt is also in both videos.

Here’s a video of the pyramid UFO over the Pentagon which supposedly made contact with our Government.

And here’s a video showing three different cameras capturing it.

Also, here's another video (which I did see before) of the same type of pyramid UFO over Moscow.

What other alien culture would have a pyramid for a space ship besides the Annunaki (who are most likely are the ones that govern the Illuminati)? Could explain why the world is getting crazier and worse at an accelerated rate. The Illuminati and their Agenda 21/31, etc, has become so bold and obvious and yet nothing seems to be able to stop them.

Last edited by Soullight; 31st January 2019 at 00:41.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Art (31st January 2019), Bluegreen (31st January 2019), Chip (31st January 2019), DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), drneglector (31st January 2019), Flash (31st January 2019), Kryztian (31st January 2019), mojo (31st January 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019), RunningDeer (1st February 2019), Sadieblue (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), sunwings (31st January 2019), waree (31st January 2019)

18. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Hmmm ... that, at first glance, looks very interesting ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Kryztian (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Someone suggested hoax and viral marketing is at play here. That would suck. But kudos on it being a very good hoax if true.

https://aliya.space/kto-ya

https://aliya.space/book

http://galaktika.shop/

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Art (31st January 2019), DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), Tam (31st January 2019)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Time will tell, but even if just a hoax it may get a conversation about disclosure going!

I believe there have been pyramid UFO's over Russia and China
    Quite similar looking

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019)

24. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Time will tell, but even if just a hoax it may get a conversation about disclosure going!

I believe there have been pyramid UFO's over Russia and China
    Quite similar looking

The last video in the OP is the one in this vid.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Her website is a bit "off" so am Just going to say that the Speaker from the Space Platform Galaktica............is probably faking this.

https://aliya.space/kto-ya

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Nasu (31st January 2019)

30. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So I'm watching again more closely ... and thinking a few things on the woman's speech ...

1st question ... going by who she is based on internet info, would th eUN ever hear anything this women has to say? I'd say maybe. The UN has listened to a reasonably eclectic range of speakers.

2nd question ... is the audio dubbed over somehow? No ... she actually appears to be saying the things we hear

3rd question ... Is that really a video of a live UN session? I'm going to say no. It appears to be a recording off of a screen and the times where the camera is blocked - it appears to me tha the screen that is being recorded from is being blocked (I have extensive video and still camera experience) ... but that doesn't really mean anything - someone could be in theory recording off of a security monitor for example. It does look like a genuine UN session - the pink suit lady and even the light coloured chair can be seen in the second OP video of a full session.

4th question ... let's assume such a speech to be made to the UN was real ... would she really be the person nominated to give that speech? Whats the process for being allowed to make a UN speech I wonder?

Comment #1 ... Just because someone makes a speech at the UN, it doesn't necessarily make them credible.

Could this speech have been faked with CGI? Possible, but the skill level, time, and tools needed would all be on the higher end of the spectrum - a small ffects studio could do it, but that would be extremely difficult for an individual or a group of amateurs.

Still mildly interesting (but also still likely hoax / viral marketing) ... and if totally fake, I'm a little impressed by how it would have had to have been done. It actually does look like a legit UN speech ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st January 2019 at 02:00.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Spellbound (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019), waree (31st January 2019)

32. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A 12 minute interview with her here on all things space ... she wants to build a "hotel" on the moon ...

https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/tech-t...reaching-stars
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st January 2019 at 02:00.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), waree (31st January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast