+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everything is changing (part 3)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Lightbulb Everything is changing (part 3)

--
    Hi

I want to post something, but I have not been doing this much this year and it is drawing to a close. I have not left, but I did get on a bit of a journey. Earlier this year I had a short run in with a health issue which I now realize was a catalytic kick in the ass designed to calibrate myself. I may post about it one day, but the long story made short is: I didn’t die, though it was a pretty close call on account of sepsis. Thanks to modern emergency technology in Australia, I was resuscitated effectively, and I am now healthy - also related to this I have five little scars on my abdomen and one less gall bladder. Since then I have been making some adjustments in my life to get back on a clearly indicated track.

In many senses, this post is a follow up to this one.

--

In my opinion, the artist Moby is a wanderer.

Those wanderers among you, which is a large majority, should easily recognize it if they know his work.

Moby has an album with The Void Pacific Choir called “The Systems Are Failing”, which came out in 2016. I only discovered it this year, but it is really good.

Here is a great animation that was made to one of those tracks called: “Are you lost in the world like me”.

--

“Are you lost in the world like me?”

“If the systems fail are you free?”

Are the systems failing?

If they do will you be free?

Could we survive? Maybe a lot won’t because the traps that many are ensnared in are also a kind of low quality life support, keeping those so trapped, barely alive and functional – disconnection will be problematical.

Maybe I am pretty deep into this trap myself? I will be ok though, I am doing what I want consciously chosen under freewill with the intent to serve, and I get to live in a rural situation for a good proportion of time and only do city life for less than half of it. I get to come up for air so to speak. I am lucky for that.

In my opinion we are now reaching the end of the beginning of a substantial consciousness revolution which changes everything.

I hope and expect 2019 will see that end of the beginning and move into the real awakening. I estimate that I will see the tide turn completely in my lifetime. I am in my mid 50’s, so we are talking in the next 25-35 years.

The systems that control us continue to emit incessant and escalating bullsh1t and the lies we are given are designed to confuse and engender fear. These all must fail sooner or later for my vision to manifest. Seems like more people are seeing through the fog.

The “systems” are designed to prevent us discerning truth but they are not infallible.

I am still holding firm to my vision for a new world.

The collective power of those aligned with this vision or something like it will overcome the obstacles.

( The post that articulates the vision and the method I use to visualise it is here )

In general, Love is the answer.

One does anything for the ones who they Love. No sacrifice to great? Most know this as fact.

So it follows that if you love yourself, you can do anything you want.

Please don’t feel selfish in taking time for yourself to love yourself.

Love yourself, and you will radiate that love regardless.

--
    To finish here is a nice poem I found, it is called "Good Bones" by Maggie Smith.

Life is short, though I keep this from my children.
    Life is short, and I’ve shortened mine
    in a thousand delicious, ill-advised ways,
    a thousand deliciously ill-advised ways
    I’ll keep from my children. The world is at least
    fifty percent terrible, and that’s a conservative
    estimate, though I keep this from my children.
    For every bird there is a stone thrown at a bird.
    For every loved child, a child broken, bagged,
    sunk in a lake. Life is short and the world
    is at least half terrible, and for every kind
    stranger, there is one who would break you,
    though I keep this from my children. I am trying
    to sell them the world. Any decent realtor,
    walking you through a real sh*thole, chirps on
    about good bones: This place could be beautiful,
    right? You could make this place beautiful.

From <https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/89897/good-bones>
    (emphashis in last line is mine)

Please: help me make this place beautiful!

Love yourself

Love yourself more!

Know that when you do this you are loving that which is connected to all.

Let's smash through 2019 with love and avoid fear.

Love from Anchor.. / John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Angels1981 (8th March 2019), Axman (30th December 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2018), Baby Steps (30th December 2018), bennycog (30th December 2018), Bob (30th December 2018), Caliban (30th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (30th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2018), Hervé (30th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2018), Ioneo (31st December 2018), Ivanhoe (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (30th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), leavesoftrees (30th December 2018), meeradas (30th December 2018), onawah (30th December 2018), ramus (30th December 2018), RunningDeer (30th December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2018), toppy (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), Violet3 (30th December 2018), waree (30th December 2018), what is a name? (3rd January 2019), Wind (5th January 2019), wondering (30th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Everything is changing (part 3)

Happy to read you are still with us, John.

Thank you for such a beautiful post.

As far as I can remember I have had an aching sadness about this world. So much beauty and potential and yet so much unnecessary suffering. I feel like I’ve been carrying a weight, like it takes an enormous amount of spiritual strength just to endure being here, and every now and then I get so wound up I could go mad and then I give in and cry. I did such yesterday and I was so tired of it, not of the world but my pointless madness.

I shared how I was feeling with my dearest friend and he replied with, “I know sweetheart, but I get to come to our humble home each day where none of that exists, and that’s something I always have”. I was so humbled by this, how powerful and sweet love is.

I also sought spiritual advice and your words echoed a lot of it. “Stop trying to fix humanity. Stop identifying with humanity. Be your own best friend. Never mind all that rubbish, just focus on your vision and trust that from that you will be of great service.”

2019 is just around the corner, can you believe that? It blows me away, it felt like forever that I looked forward to 2000 and it’s flown by since. A new world is arriving fast and furious, no doubt about it, let’s make it a world we create from our hearts.

Happy New Year, here’s to a year of health and so much more light that we can barely keep up wth it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anchor (30th December 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2018), bennycog (30th December 2018), Caliban (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (30th December 2018), justntime2learn (30th December 2018), meeradas (30th December 2018), onawah (30th December 2018), ramus (30th December 2018), RunningDeer (30th December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), sherron44 (31st December 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2018), toppy (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), Violet3 (30th December 2018), Wind (5th January 2019), wondering (30th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread