+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,927 times in 1,319 posts

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    My thoughts...

[...]
    2. Schumann resonance fluctuating vastly due to solar flairs and inner solar system pulses from further out planets
    [...]
    Just a note as this is off topic and if anyone is interested we can start another thread.

Although the Schumann resonance has been widely described in some alternative media as changing, this is reported by non-technical writers who don't understand what it is, how it's generated, what determines its frequency or how to interpret Schumann resonance spectrum charts. It is stable at about 7.8 Hz, +/- 0.5 Hz diurnal changes. There are also harmonics up to about 32 Hz. It is not changing...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (10th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), scotslad (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    Water represents the emotions/soul. Overwhelming emotion or soul awakening might be a good guess.

Yes indeed! And I would go further and say that all predictions of disasters and collapse are much more likely to be a reflection of the inner state of the person rather than an outer actual vision of the future.

That said, since the combined belief system of the human collective creates our reality (no wonder there are bad natural events in nature and society) the two are connected...
    Last edited by 5th; 11th January 2019 at 10:21.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Ivanhoe (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 times in 1,704 posts

[snip]
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    My recurring dream from the 1970's: As I walked the shore and observed the storm and large waves on my right, I knew that I would be safe.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019), waree (10th January 2019), Zanshin (17th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,443 times in 867 posts

Not my prediction, but a noteworthy one ...

I am not holding my breath, but it would be nice if he was correct.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Caliban (8th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I think we will see a struggle between the "disclosure" groups that are currently ongoing.
    March will be the time when the first shots are fired, those that are in the IASA group (firmage) and the TTSA lot.

Its quite interesting, if you examine the timelines of things... IASA were definitely up for the whole job.. for whatever reason they cancelled that idea and went with TDL a few years later...

Mixed messages, some new information that wont be verifiable and the damage to ufology as a result... not good times...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daedalus For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,560 times in 4,881 posts

2019 will be the year that US citizens revolt and "take over the government."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Mike (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), pyrangello (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 times in 172 posts

my predictions:
    1. Tsunami on west coast caused by unnatural occurrence such as weapons.
    2. Huge influx of Chinese and perhaps other Asian immigrants into USA and Europe.
    3. Select cryptocurrencies start to gain mass adoption (but not bitcoin) and make many speculators wealthy.
    4. Food prices skyrocket as more (planned) weather events ruin crops.
    5. Life expectancy and IQ will both continue plummeting in USA.
    6. The world will further divide between those succumbing to UN migration and other dictates, and those who want national sovereignty.
    7. The Pedo branch of the NWO will continue to be exposed and jailed, as the Israeli/Russian/Chinese branches will unite to further financially decimate the west, especially regarding new tech, AI, and advanced medicine.
    8. Trump will continue to outsmart his adversaries, all the while looking like he is going down, down, down.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), James Newell (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), pyrangello (12th January 2019), Savannah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

This Lady, Rose Stern, predicts, based on her research and decoding of Nostradamus, a pole reversal for 2019.
    The video is from 2016, but I stumbled over it 2 weeks ago.
    Unfortunately it is in German, and I won't find the time to do a transcript and a translation. Family responsibilities keep me busy.
    Maybe someone else can do that?

In short she is predicting that half of the earth will be scorched from hard radiation from the sun in the half day we will be without magnetic field.

She shows this map to indicate which parts of earth will be burned.
    It starts in the morning of Japan, which means America gets 'only' blasted a few hours in the evening.
    Then the whole of Asia until East Europe. It stops around the length of Bucarest.
    The one hour after sunset, or before sunrise, she calls the "Blue Hour" still a potential dangerous zone.
    This zone goes until Vienna.

I ordered her last book and it includes these images shown in the interview to clarify this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0161.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	39697Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0162.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	39698Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0160.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	39699

The yellow zone is the scorched zone. It stops in Europe at Bucarest.

The blue zone is one hour after or before sunrise. This area has to expect some stray radiation. This goes up to Vienna.

Of course, this goes along with heavy earthquakes and tsunamis.
    Which reminds me of wnlight's post here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-End-of-2019

She emphasizes that it is important to meditate during this hours. In deep Meditation the body creates a strong magnetic field which can protect you from the radiation. She also mentions, that the loss of the magnetic field will have a detrimental effect on our minds, and one my lose ones ability to stay calm and make good decisions. Do not succumb to fear. One has to take this into account and stay calm at all times.

Interestingly, I stumbled today over this article today:
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/...ic-north-pole/

Of course there is so much more to tell, still reading her book. More info in coming days, as I have time.

Cheers,
    Bhusunda
    Last edited by Bhusunda; 11th January 2019 at 23:14. Reason: Images embedding

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Water represents the emotions/soul. Overwhelming emotion or soul awakening might be a good guess.

Yes indeed! And I would go further and say that all predictions of disasters and collapse are much more likely to be a reflection of the inner state of the person rather than an outer actual vision of the future.

That said, since the combined belief system of the human collective creates our reality (no wonder there are bad natural events in nature and society) the two are connected...
    LOL, Ya it's all in my head, my bad thoughts are going to kill me, all of you and humanity. As you suggested I'll think happy thoughts. Why didn't they think of that in the past and stop all those cyclical disasters all those deluded scientist keep talking about. Gee wiz, some people just how to create reality, live and learn
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2019 at 09:10. Reason: fixed quote formatting

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    2019 will be the year that US citizens revolt and "take over the government."
    Love is all you need

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

Macron will be gone.
    the Eu will have at least 2 large countries leave it.
    These countries will have massive riots and marshall law, France, Sweden, some parts of US.
    The magnetic poles will be moving even faster than they are now.
    May will be gone.
    The deep state of the US will come under severe attack. Hillary has a stroke or gets very ill. Trump gets in another supreme court judge.
    I pick up a few severe Earth events, more volcanos going off and earthquakes of magnitude.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th January 2019), Bruno (18th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Macron will be gone.
    the Eu will have at least 2 large countries leave it.
    These countries will have massive riots and marshall law, France, Sweden, some parts of US.
    The magnetic poles will be moving even faster than they are now.
    May will be gone.
    The deep state of the US will come under severe attack. Hillary has a stroke or gets very ill. Trump gets in another supreme court judge.
    I pick up a few severe Earth events, more volcanos going off and earthquakes of magnitude.
    That's a lot to have happen in one year.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

James Newell (18th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems a logical progression of the current timeline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4