+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

-I'm going to be able to harvest my first asparagus.
    -I'm going to try and start working on my tiny house.
    -I'm going to propose to my boyfriend.
    -I'm going to watch the news less.
    -I'm going to focus on the 10 km around my home more, and the people and produce in that 10km.
    -I'm going to practice mindful kindness in my life towards everyone I encounter--especially the people that it's the hardest to practice mindful kindness with.
    -I'm going to focus less on what is conspiracy outside of my influence and focus instead more on what is within my own mind and heart that can effect change with myself and the people closest to me.
    -I'm going to continue to emphasize the importance of growing one tomato plant as a way of achieving world peace. If you don't believe me? Prove me wrong. Grow a tomato this year.
    cordibus nostris non quiesceret donec requiescat in te

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Alan (31st December 2018), Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), bojancan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Cognitive Dissident (16th February 2019), Franny (31st December 2018), happyuk (30th December 2018), Hazelfern (1st January 2019), Inaiá (18th January 2019), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Kryztian (31st December 2018), littleOne (10th January 2019), Matt P (30th December 2018), meeradas (1st January 2019), Nenuphar (31st December 2018), petra (3rd January 2019), Praxis (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (30th December 2018), RunningDeer (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Satori (30th December 2018), sherron44 (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), Stephanie (7th January 2019), Tintin (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018), wondering (30th December 2018), Zampano (2nd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Johnny Lydon (here at his menacing best) once lifted the lid on Jimmy Savile years before anyone else.

Let's see if his prophecy of Hollywood (or preferably what it metaphorically stands for) burning down comes to fruition

Burn, burn
    Burn, burn

Burn, burn, burn...

Open up
    Now open up

You lied, you faked
    You cheated, you changed the stakes
    Magnet toss that pie in the sky
    Unrehearsed, let the bubbles burst

All in all, a three-ring circus
    Of unity with parody
    Tragedy or comedy
    Probably publicity

Open up, make room for me
    Now open up, make room for me

Lose myself inside your schemes
    Go for the money, honey
    Not the screen
    Be a movie star, blah blah blah
    Go the whole hog
    Be bigger than God

Burn Hollywood burn, taking down Tinseltown
    Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
    Burn Hollywood burn, burn Hollywood burn
    Take down Tinseltown, burn down to the ground

Down, into the ground

Burn, burn, burn
    Burn...
    Last edited by happyuk; 30th December 2018 at 20:15.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Anchor (31st December 2018), astridmari (31st December 2018), Baby Steps (30th December 2018), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Franny (31st December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Matthew (1st January 2019), norski (1st January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

So some scientist know, the governments know, do the Et’s know that we are due for another cataclysm possibly next year? Of course anything I propose here is just speculation but it seems that the hybrids could be a response to a changed world. See the tread on Dr. Jacobs regression research.

Hybrids
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-the-ET-agenda

There are numerous references to ET’s telling abductees about cataclysms to come on Earth. We have evidence of genetic changes in humans that are not supported by slow gradual Darwinism but by mutation and sudden introduction. Is their agenda benevolent or hostile? There seems evidence to support both arguments. In the video below of an Alba Weinman subject she talks about her role as a care taker of hybrids being held insides a mountain waiting to be released at the right time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h89-9s-RHJQ

Susy Hansen, The Dual Soul Contract. She talked about being taught how to fly the small scout ships and the importance of that being related evacuating hybrids from earth when the time comes.

Is it possible the ETs use these cycles to purposely introduce new species that favor their agenda. They remove certain traits that make us rebellious or difficult to control. They introduce the ability to adapt to the changes of the new Earth. I remember reading that ( I don’t remember where, just too much esoteric stuff over the years) that most souls don’t live in the physical they inhabit the non physical dimensional areas around planets. Thus Maintaining memory and building a stable society. To be fair (since I’m only speculating) speaking to the benevolent side, do they introduce genetic changes that might favor our (or all energy soul based beings) evolution. I don’t know I just think this is another data point that gets connected when accepting an Ice age is upon us.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), onawah (30th December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I don't usually buy into predictions (I think it's a suckers game). However, I do think 2019 will bring economic turmoil/recession (could be worse than '08/'09). Batten down the hatches, it could be a bumpy ride.

Oh, I also think Corey Goode may be revealed for the fraud that he is (let's hope so).

Wishing everyone at Avalon health, happiness, and prosperity for 2019!!

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

astridmari (31st December 2018), Baby Steps (30th December 2018), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), onawah (30th December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), robinr1 (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Sunny (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

Not by Fire but by Ice: Discover What Killed the Dinosaurs...and Why It Could Soon Kill Us Paperback – November 1, 1999 Robert Felix

Forget global warming. The next ice age could begin any day. Beginning with the dinosaur extinction of 65 million years ago, Not by Fire but by Ice explores the relationship between mass extinctions, ice ages, and geomagnetic reversals (times when compasses would have pointed south instead of north).

Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell – August 19, 2014

• The end of global warming
    • The beginning of a “solar hibernation,” a historic reduction in the energy output of the Sun
    • A long-term drop in Earth’s temperatures
    • The start of the next climate change to decades of dangerously cold weather
    • The high probability of record earthquakes and volcanic eruptions

Yes, 2019 may be the year when the global warming propaganda dies a death in the mainstream news and a greater awareness of the possibility of global cooling becomes accepted. Very possible, let's hope so!

More likely than WWlll, economic collapse and impeachment...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), greybeard (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Matthew (1st January 2019), onawah (30th December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Savannah (30th December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Since this thread is listed under predication and prophecies:

I wrote this at the end of my book in 2013. I now live in CA.

In 2006 I was living in New York and had no idea I would eventually move to Hawaii. I had a dream in which I was driving down a road and a huge wave is coming at me. I was terrified, I scan the road and see nothing but telephone poles and palm trees. There’s no higher ground to run to and then the wave over takes me. I awoke in a sweat, terrified and having what felt like a panic attack. That was the only time in my life I reacted to a dream like that. I remember thinking the dream was so real, it had to be prophetic, but I calmed myself down when I realized I saw palm trees, not a usual sight in New York. Thus, the dream could not have been real and that allowed me to dismiss it and eventually go back to sleep.

I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th December 2018), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), happyuk (30th December 2018), Hazelfern (1st January 2019), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Matt P (30th December 2018), onawah (30th December 2018), petra (3rd January 2019), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), sherron44 (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ah - rather than the British Lion staring down Soros and Pepe the Frog, the future brings Pepe, staring down Soros and the Lion .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), mojo (30th December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Politics in 2019

The premise of if this: We are headed for a pole shift/ice age

Then what : the government as we know it will not be necessary. They (the powers that be- top of the food chain or above that) will remain but they will operate differently.

Why: There will be very few people left and thus keeping the current banking /political enslavement structures will not be necessary.

If the world is primarily inhabited with hybrids they are telepathic and thus secrets as they are kept now will no longer work as a means of control. Hybrids are also very docile and have a partial collective hive mind (gray- docile /human- soul containers) they won’t need to be as controlled as homo-sapiens .

Again speculating with what we know it seems we will progress with the destruction of the government systems as we know them in 2019. They no longer serve a purpose for them to control us with.

They will keep us busy and distracted with Q (that I feel is real and has valid info and is being orchestrated by patriots that care about humanity and democracy and is not the intention of Q but is why it is being allowed to continue) so we don’t focus on the climate going out of control around us.

They first used the new age movement , then Global warming and now Q.

Watch the Hands, Not the Cards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1XCaJlSwOw
    Last edited by Savannah; 31st December 2018 at 03:19.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

• Unusually cold weather will continue in many parts of the world (though not as cold as a year from now).
    • Major revelations on the deep state corruption in the U.S. forthcoming within the next few weeks.
    • Some prominent names (Bush, Clinton, Comey, Brennan, ...) will be on trial before military tribunals.
    • Many more, lesser names will face civilian charges (though not the 70,000 suggested by the count of sealed indictments.)
    • The world wide crash of stocks, bonds, derivatives, real estate, and other debt based assets will continue.
    • The "Crash of 2019" will be the worst, past or future, in the memory of any currently living person.
    • The U.S. Dollar will lose some value in trade. The Chinese yuan (RMB) currency will decouple from the Dollar.
    • To quote mgray above: "Looking back on the cusp of 2020, we will wonder how we made it through the year relatively unscathed. "
    • Gas and oil will be increasingly traded in non-dollar denominated terms.
    • To quote DNA above: "Something has to happen with world currencies and banking systems"
    • However, to disagree with DNA, Trump will remain in office, and there will not be a civil war in the USA.
    • Many more Trump selected federal judges will be confirmed by the US Senate and take office.
    • Getting any non-trivial budget or other such legislation that Trump would sign, through the US Democrat controlled House of Representatives, will be nearly impossible.
    • Trump will confirm that he is running for re-election to a second term.
    • But current US VP Mike Pence will not be Trump's running mate in those 2020 elections.
    • To paraphrase 5th, above, most of my predictions will not come true.
    • To quote onawah quoting Dave Janda: “The hammer of justice will fall in 2019.”
    • To quote Ron Mauer Sr: "President Trump and General "Mad Dog" Mattis have a surprise plan."
    • To quote Spellbound: "2019 will bring economic turmoil/recession (could be worse than '08/'09)"
    • More of "the wall" (between Mexico and the US) will be built.
    • More US troops will come home and more overseas US bases will close down.
    • Brexit will spread to more EU nations, and the EU will be on its death bed by year's (2019) end.
    • NATO will decline in importance, along with the decline of the Imperial American Empire.
    • More of the top secret "free energy" or "over unity" physics will leak out, but not ready for prime time yet.
    • There will be a major, global, economic, financial and monetary down turn; but China and Russia will be least harmed.
    • The Mockingbird main stream media and main stream social media (Facebook, ...) will continue their dramatic decline.
    • Electric cars will be introduced by more major automobile manufacturers.
    • Robotics and computer automation will continue their advances.
    • Gold and silver will rise strongly, starting a multi-year bull market.
    • The Federal Reserve will be brought under US Treasury control (most national governments already control their central banks).
    • At least a couple of major banks will fail, as Lehman did in 2008.
    • Total assets of failed banks in 2019 will exceed the prior record of $374 Billion in 2008.
    • AMD Ryzen and Epyc processors (computer CPU's) will continue to gain, relative to the (still larger) Intel.
    • China will become the increasingly dominant source of new, advanced, technology.
    • China, Russia and India will continue to advance space exploration.
    • Computer games will take increasing advantage of the higher core count, multi-thread capacities, of newer processors.
    • No major nuclear world war.
    • No alien invasion and no alien disclosure.
    • A second generation of cryptocurrencies will continue to rise, under greater government and corporate control.
    • "Q" will be known by, and (perhaps grudgingly) appreciated by, far more people a year from now.
    • GMO's, glyphosates and vaccines will become increasingly controversial, further losing market.
    • Major "discoveries" in physics and astronomy will continue to chip away at the current dominant scientific paradigms.
    • "5G", what I call "Wi-Fi for the Internet of Things (IoT), will begin broader deployment.
    • The current medical system in the US will suffer grave losses and setbacks (though its replacement will not yet be determined.)
    • The current financial services in New York and London will suffer grave losses and setbacks, along with real estate prices in those areas.
    • The replacement financial services, centered on China, will continue to gain influence.
    • There will be major stress on the CIA and MI6 (US and UK foreign intelligence).
    • There will be major swamp draining on the FBI and MI5 (US and UK domestic intelligence).
    • German PM Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron, UK PM Theresa May, and Israeli PM 'Bibi' Netanyahu will all be out of office by end of 2019.
    • I will continue to make overly long and boring lists.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (31st December 2018), Antagenet (11th January 2019), astridmari (31st December 2018), avid (31st December 2018), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), DNA (31st December 2018), Hazelfern (1st January 2019), Ivanhoe (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Mare (31st December 2018), mgray (31st December 2018), onawah (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), robinr1 (2nd January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2018), RunningDeer (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Sophocles (31st December 2018), Spellbound (31st December 2018), Stephanie (7th January 2019), Tam (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), varuna (1st January 2019), wondering (31st December 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

My New Years Message for 2019
    Hello Friends, ...well the end of the year draws near and with it comes new dreams, goals and resolutions, and as cynical as I can be, would it be to much to expect anything new from our naive utopian human race to propound itself towards developing into something better, almost as if to "progress" in some kind of straight line. I think not.
    Our collective history isn't good and its withered hands keeps dragging us backward, integrity is at all time low with our politicians and we are quite happy to sit back in front of our tv's and let it happen again and again to us. The lies, the subterfuge, the promises, the stealth, the secrecy and as time goes on, do things really improve?

John Greenleaf Whittier said, "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been'.

Faith makes all things possible and love makes things easy
    Dwight L Moody.

My life obliges me to do something, so I make music and play my guitar, I help people with Sound Therapy and try to be a good man. I don't make new years resolutions because if they don't happen this causes me concern and leeds to other psychological paragons to deal with. Im raising my own levels of consciousness as I get older and looking within almost as if I was getting to "Know Myself" as the Greeks said suggesting the consolations of philosophy.
    If I could offer up some final words of hope, I would say this, cherish your connections with loved ones, family, pets, friends, cousins, parents, neighbours and your partners and all faiths and sexual persuasion. Be kind to yourselves and to others, civility costs nothing. Im an old hippie and I hang on to being kind to all.

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.
    Charles Morgan.

Let everything you love, be everything you do, there are never problems, only solutions. Make 2019 special for YOU and it will flow on to everyone around you.
    Your Friend Glenn.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), DNA (31st December 2018), Hazelfern (1st January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018), wondering (31st December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Brexit will be cancelled.

The wall will get funding but the wall will have holes in it where it will not get built.
    Assange will be either caught by the US or will die.
    Civil unrest will continue to escalate in the Western World due to poor immigration policies. We will see groups attacking the immigrants in Germany, England, and Sweden.
    There will be a downturn in the economies of most nations but the crash will be adverted.
    Wild weather events will surprise everyone.
    The Dems will continue their witch hunt but will not be able to get Trump out of office.
    In general though it will be business as usual.
    Good chance for these to come true!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    Water represents the emotions/soul. Overwhelming emotion or soul awakening might be a good guess.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

5th (6th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Savannah (31st December 2018), Spellbound (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

So this may seem a bit off topic, but it pertains to the cycles of lives and the sun.

I was riding my tricycle at about age four, I have a very clear visual picture in my mind. I stopped in the middle of the street a few houses up from mine (in those days children in the suburbs that age rode bikes alone, safely). I felt I was being watched, I felt I was on stage and everything I did, even small and inconsequent things had meaning. The memory of that odd thought stayed with me all my life. I remember nothing else from age four.

In 2017 I had a reading from Carol Clark, “Avalon’s most accurate psychic”. I would provide the recording but it contains too much personal material and information others would find unimportant. I would however like to paraphrase what I think was important to share.

- Your aura is pink, purple with cords of gold. That is according to her unusual, most are silver cords. My home star is not the sun but Arcturus. I came “you just appeared” during the time of MU, she places in the area of turkey. This incarnation I came voluntarily but in the past I was trapped into a reincarnation cycle.

- My Goal: “to understand humans ..and their” fragility”. To see that “humans make a lot of mistakes and get lead by the nose to believe in things”. She agreed that we don’t have karma, “we come with clean slates”. I came to send information back to my home planet, to show that it is not necessary that we act the way we do and hurt one another.

- Erath is an experiment that and was once beautiful and we absorbed energy from the sun. The Et’s arrived and some saw it as a source of power. They hacked the suns codes. My planet was one that provided the DNA for the experiments. A call went out to help those on earth and put it back to what was supposed to be. The sun holds the Akashic records. Our lives are already written and we act them out. From the beginning to the end of the suns life we act out these lives. At the end of the sun life, there is a super nova it changes the suns frequency. We come back again and again.

- I can break out of the endless cycle at the shift by focusing in on my home because I have DNA strands from my sun Arcturus.

Leonard Cohen , I first listened to him in Junior high. I cried when he died in 2016. All things/souls move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48AJBXs5dNc
    Last edited by Savannah; 31st December 2018 at 03:22.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (1st January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Hazelfern (1st January 2019), onawah (31st December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

I predict Scientology will lose its tax-exempt religious stuatus with the IRS, and be forced to turn its vast real estate holdings over to the federal government. Then the sh-t will hit the fan. The power will go out, and the power will stay out. The stock market will tank, and dollar bills will be valued as toilet paper. The government will herd us into the FEMA camps, now including the Scientology buildings, and start stapling microchips into our skulls to turn us into mind-controlled slaves of the Illuminati.

But not me. I'll be taking my toothbrush and heading for the hills. Its gonna be dangerous, and its gonna be fun. And there's gonna be a lot of us.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

seaquakes, volcanism , and mega quakes will increase like never before , nature will fight back for what has been done to her by humanity...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Last year where we not promised that UFOlogy would look completely different? By TTSA
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2018), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member SudiMaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes...

Wild weather events will surprise everyone.

The Dems will continue their witch hunt but will not be able to get Trump out of office.

In general though it will be business as usual.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2018), ghostrider (1st January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), onawah (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

An Indian man named Sai Ramakrishna Puchakayala related it best the morning after Trump won. I was happy and shocked that Trump had won. I told him I couldn't believe it.

He simply said "Nothing will change."
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alan (1st January 2019), Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2018), ghostrider (1st January 2019), Inaiá (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (3rd January 2019), onawah (31st December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I was looking for psychic's visions on this topic recently, but I keep coming up with views on Trump, and the "Americanisms" associated with forcasts of all sorts... It was depressing to see such myopia in an ALREADY EMERGED Globalism.
    In the end, nobody whose opinions matter, are posting those opinions in public, and it is left to those who wish to direct the energies of your personal thoughts towards their own directed purpose...
    So with that in Mind, I wish to offer the following "TRENDS" i see happening on Earth, and expect to see more of in 2019.
    1. LESS WAR... it has begun... and i expect that as much as it upsets some Peoples, it will continue, due to the fact that Global Citizenry is aware that the Earth is hurting, and that God ain't comin'
    2. MORE ECO-SENSITIVITY... based on the above rationale.
    3. GLOBAL MARKET EXPANSION AND TRADE LIBERALIZATIONS.
    4. HUMANISM WILL CONTINUE vs CAPITALISM and RELIGION.
    5. EXTREME AND UNCHARACHTERISTIC WEATHER. The Climatologists have been wrong, and new Models of Weather will be sought.
    6. INDIA will emerge as a Nation of Religious Zealots, which will require moderation.
    Love

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2018), ramus (31st December 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

My Father used to say that also... He was wrong. He also was hoping the Leafs would win the Stanley Cup before he died.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast