+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    My thoughts...

[...]
    2. Schumann resonance fluctuating vastly due to solar flairs and inner solar system pulses from further out planets
    [...]
    Just a note as this is off topic and if anyone is interested we can start another thread.

Although the Schumann resonance has been widely described in some alternative media as changing, this is reported by non-technical writers who don't understand what it is, how it's generated, what determines its frequency or how to interpret Schumann resonance spectrum charts. It is stable at about 7.8 Hz, +/- 0.5 Hz diurnal changes. There are also harmonics up to about 32 Hz. It is not changing...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (10th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), scotslad (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: What's in store for 2019? Serious forecasts and predictions, please.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    Water represents the emotions/soul. Overwhelming emotion or soul awakening might be a good guess.

Yes indeed! And I would go further and say that all predictions of disasters and collapse are much more likely to be a reflection of the inner state of the person rather than an outer actual vision of the future.

That said, since the combined belief system of the human collective creates our reality (no wonder there are bad natural events in nature and society) the two are connected...
    Last edited by 5th; 11th January 2019 at 10:21.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Ivanhoe (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

[snip]
    I remember reading that many on Avalon have had tsunami dreams. Could it be our collective unconscious, a memory of past cataclysms, a prophetic vision of the future or all of the above?
    My recurring dream from the 1970's: As I walked the shore and observed the storm and large waves on my right, I knew that I would be safe.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), petra (18th January 2019), Soda (16th February 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019), waree (10th January 2019), Zanshin (17th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Not my prediction, but a noteworthy one ...

I am not holding my breath, but it would be nice if he was correct.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Caliban (8th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I think we will see a struggle between the "disclosure" groups that are currently ongoing.
    March will be the time when the first shots are fired, those that are in the IASA group (firmage) and the TTSA lot.

Its quite interesting, if you examine the timelines of things... IASA were definitely up for the whole job.. for whatever reason they cancelled that idea and went with TDL a few years later...

Mixed messages, some new information that wont be verifiable and the damage to ufology as a result... not good times...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

2019 will be the year that US citizens revolt and "take over the government."

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Bubu (15th February 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Mike (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), pyrangello (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), wondering (26th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

my predictions:
    1. Tsunami on west coast caused by unnatural occurrence such as weapons.
    2. Huge influx of Chinese and perhaps other Asian immigrants into USA and Europe.
    3. Select cryptocurrencies start to gain mass adoption (but not bitcoin) and make many speculators wealthy.
    4. Food prices skyrocket as more (planned) weather events ruin crops.
    5. Life expectancy and IQ will both continue plummeting in USA.
    6. The world will further divide between those succumbing to UN migration and other dictates, and those who want national sovereignty.
    7. The Pedo branch of the NWO will continue to be exposed and jailed, as the Israeli/Russian/Chinese branches will unite to further financially decimate the west, especially regarding new tech, AI, and advanced medicine.
    8. Trump will continue to outsmart his adversaries, all the while looking like he is going down, down, down.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), James Newell (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), pyrangello (12th January 2019), Savannah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

This Lady, Rose Stern, predicts, based on her research and decoding of Nostradamus, a pole reversal for 2019.
    The video is from 2016, but I stumbled over it 2 weeks ago.
    Unfortunately it is in German, and I won't find the time to do a transcript and a translation. Family responsibilities keep me busy.
    Maybe someone else can do that?

In short she is predicting that half of the earth will be scorched from hard radiation from the sun in the half day we will be without magnetic field.

She shows this map to indicate which parts of earth will be burned.
    It starts in the morning of Japan, which means America gets 'only' blasted a few hours in the evening.
    Then the whole of Asia until East Europe. It stops around the length of Bucarest.
    The one hour after sunset, or before sunrise, she calls the "Blue Hour" still a potential dangerous zone.
    This zone goes until Vienna.

I ordered her last book and it includes these images shown in the interview to clarify this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0161.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	39697Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0162.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	39698Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0160.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	39699

The yellow zone is the scorched zone. It stops in Europe at Bucarest.

The blue zone is one hour after or before sunrise. This area has to expect some stray radiation. This goes up to Vienna.

Of course, this goes along with heavy earthquakes and tsunamis.
    Which reminds me of wnlight's post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-End-of-2019

She emphasizes that it is important to meditate during this hours. In deep Meditation the body creates a strong magnetic field which can protect you from the radiation. She also mentions, that the loss of the magnetic field will have a detrimental effect on our minds, and one my lose ones ability to stay calm and make good decisions. Do not succumb to fear. One has to take this into account and stay calm at all times.

Interestingly, I stumbled today over this article today:
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/...ic-north-pole/

Of course there is so much more to tell, still reading her book. More info in coming days, as I have time.

Cheers,
    Bhusunda
    Last edited by Bhusunda; 11th January 2019 at 23:14. Reason: Images embedding

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

Antagenet (27th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), Wansen (15th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Water represents the emotions/soul. Overwhelming emotion or soul awakening might be a good guess.

Yes indeed! And I would go further and say that all predictions of disasters and collapse are much more likely to be a reflection of the inner state of the person rather than an outer actual vision of the future.

That said, since the combined belief system of the human collective creates our reality (no wonder there are bad natural events in nature and society) the two are connected...
    LOL, Ya it's all in my head, my bad thoughts are going to kill me, all of you and humanity. As you suggested I'll think happy thoughts. Why didn't they think of that in the past and stop all those cyclical disasters all those deluded scientist keep talking about. Gee wiz, some people just how to create reality, live and learn
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2019 at 09:10. Reason: fixed quote formatting

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Love is all you need

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Macron will be gone.
    the Eu will have at least 2 large countries leave it.
    These countries will have massive riots and marshall law, France, Sweden, some parts of US.
    The magnetic poles will be moving even faster than they are now.
    May will be gone.
    The deep state of the US will come under severe attack. Hillary has a stroke or gets very ill. Trump gets in another supreme court judge.
    I pick up a few severe Earth events, more volcanos going off and earthquakes of magnitude.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Antagenet (27th January 2019), Baby Steps (18th January 2019), Bruno (18th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), Philippe (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Macron will be gone.
    the Eu will have at least 2 large countries leave it.
    These countries will have massive riots and marshall law, France, Sweden, some parts of US.
    The magnetic poles will be moving even faster than they are now.
    May will be gone.
    The deep state of the US will come under severe attack. Hillary has a stroke or gets very ill. Trump gets in another supreme court judge.
    I pick up a few severe Earth events, more volcanos going off and earthquakes of magnitude.
    That's a lot to have happen in one year.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

James Newell (18th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

It seems a logical progression of the current timeline.

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    It seems a logical progression of the current timeline.
    Everything I think will happen quickly ends up happening slowly, if at all.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (26th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I think this is the year we are given another crashed UFO/time-craft.
    This will be public.
    It will help bring out the needed tech to get us through the bad weather that is coming soon.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Justplain (15th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is a rather unusual way to peek into the future. The method is generally based on the selection of special time points and here is an example:

Since 2019 is very similar to 2016 (the very close similarity is due to the similarity between 6 and 9), some events similar to the notable events of 2016 should take place this year. When folks asked what would happen IN 2016, some of them found an answer only after they had "opened" 2016 and looked INside: 20 ? 16.

Well, 20 and 16 are both even numbers, so what belongs between 20 and 16 is number 18. That's neat, but unless someone figures out what "Event #18" means, that fill-in method is pretty useless. Fortunately, there is another way to fill the space between 20 and 16. Just replace 20 and 16 with letters according to the alphabetical order and look again: T ? P.

The expression T ? P implies T___P, and that means there exists a word that starts with T and ends with P. There are many words like that to choose from, so it follows that the word should be chosen with respect to something. That's the moment where the concept of special time points kicks in.

It's true that Independence Day, for example, is a special day (time point), but Election Day seems to be more special, because it comes around once in four years. Take this into account to make a prediction for the election year of 2016: T____P = TRUMP.

You can use similar method of prediction for the year of 2019.

There is another method how to peak INside 2019 and that's by opening the number in two places: 20 1 9. Now replace 9 by nine question marks - 20 1 ????????? - and, in turn, replace those question marks with letters so they would form a word.

Well, there are quite a few words made of nine letters out there, so look to left for a clue. Your clue are those two numbers 20 and 1. Now interpret both numbers as 20/1, or 20. January, and find out if this date is any special. It turns out that it is so, because 20/1 is Inauguration Day. With a clue like that, you can hardly miss: the word made of 9 letters is PRESIDENT.

The last step is to get a clue from the future makers regarding the nature of the prediction. So let's see if anything really special took place on 20. January, 2019.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techno...cid=spartandhp

Yes, it did: "At 4:41 UT, when totality was just beginning, a tiny speck of light glinted south of the crater Byrgius, a nearly 55-mile-wide pockmark in the western part of the moon." Note that the space rock hit the moon at 4:41 UT. That time refers to Donald Trump, because 4+41=45 and he is the 45th POTUS.

Okay, but what does that mean? Will Donald Trump get hit in 2019 by a space rock?

Not really. It's just that on 20. July this year, the Americans led by their president will observe the 50th anniversary of the moon landing and that's a very special anniversary, because the USA is a collection of 50 states. And that's the prediction/reminder for 2019.

How did the future makers manage to redirect a space rock to hit the moon at the time when lots of folks were watching our companion due to the total eclipse?

That's an easy question to answer: they're very good.

29. Link to Post #77
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I'm feeling this too although no time frame. My gist is that most Americans are by now well informed except for the new migrants who are so ignorant perhaps fear of losing the citizenship. They swore to protect the us gov. I have friends families there who are still in contact with me. Maybe its wise to limit migration to US because the cabal are using these migrants as counterbalance to the American patriots.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

This thread has been such a joy to read...in one way...so many brilliant comments. But I guess sad to read, in another way, because the future looks...ummm...challenging?

I have the feeling that things will come to a head politically and economically and many will at least be suggesting civil war or at least taking the threat very seriously. This will go on for a time...and then sometime within the next 11 months something so overwhelming happens, even practical matters like making a living and raising kids will take a back seat to dealing with this epic black swan event.

My best guess is it will be a climate event. In other words, it won't be considered a weather happenstance, as the pattern by 2019/2020 will have repeated enough that it will be recognized as such. The pattern could involve a further warming of the Arctic with subsequent polar vortexes harsher than what we have already experienced--truly life threatening to a majority of people on Earth.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #79
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

They Government elite etc are commissioned to bring as much fear and negativity to you the person. They are the opposing of love upon our planet and so they are bringing you into an era which they wish to kinda own you and force you to give your free will and your mind. They do this subtle and there is going to be divisions between those who are loving and those who oppose love and out of fear decide to follow the directives provided by the government. They will tamper the mind and program it to promote obedience just like they do now. . oh it's a bit of love but watch out for that big wash of fear coming your way. Listen to us and we will protect you, when love is the real protection that we require.
    They is no real third word war this is psychological. This is the war. Hence the uptake on much anxiety and worry upon the planet. The way things are going like digitalise it all. They want to make the world end they want to call the planet third rock from the sun for a reason. They want us to focus upon the doom and gloom.
    However, if we default our mind to I am allowed prosperity, I am allowed to be loved and I am allowed to have as much as I want and begin to denounce all the fear and negativity. It does allow you to rise up and do better things. IT all boils down to fear of deep love, fear of touch, fear of being human, fear of knowing that you are capable of more things.
    Brexit is happening because they want more things to go more expensive. Then you will struggle to get into each other's country and that will plat form them to say Oh you have to have bio face to get into our country or you have to have some other form of privacy taken from you. Those private meetings they all have which are never provided to the public is that they are all in with each other. They all have the same agenda.
    I just hope that Love can change what they are doing and that starts with us. What are we scared of really?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Cara (13th July 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th July 2019), Inaiá (13th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you, Angels 1981, I think you bring up important points. Love can change the outcome and it does start with us.

The future is unknowable and totally unpredictable because we are living it, shaping it, and creating it ourselves each moment. You have far more power than you realize and one of the most deadly ways of striping that power is through smart phones, tablets, video games and computers. The removal of consciousness from the real world and the entrapment of it in the digital world is most extreme with our young people. I am teacher and the mental imprisonment of our youth is happening with a staggering certainty. The digital hypnosis of the population proceeds at lighting speed. David Icke has effectively documented this change in his books, videos and presentations. There is a reason he is experiencing extreme censorship and banning at this time.

Nothing is certain. If we find ways to dissolve fear and connect with love and our innate humanity, we will continue to carry the Light of Consciousness forward. Kind thoughts for continued safety and protection, for all those here on Avalon and beyond.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast