+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MIB whistle blowers/life regressions

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default MIB whistle blowers/life regressions

Hi all, I was just wondering,
    Has there ever been a confession of a real life human MIB, a whistle- blower if you like.

and or

Has there ever been past life regressions of someone bringing up memory's of being a MIB?

here is a good place to ask of this matter.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (30th December 2018), bennycog (2nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), BMJ (1st January 2019), Chip (30th December 2018), Inversion (4th January 2019), Ivanhoe (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), Mike (31st December 2018), onawah (1st January 2019), Sadieblue (31st December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018), toppy (31st December 2018), TrumanCash (30th December 2018), Violet3 (31st December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,419 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: MIB whistle blowers/life regressions

Not as best I know, but I'd be interested if anyone else can add more.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (2nd January 2019), BMJ (1st January 2019), Chip (30th December 2018), jjjones (31st December 2018), onawah (1st January 2019), Spellbound (30th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2018), toppy (31st December 2018), TrumanCash (30th December 2018), Violet3 (31st December 2018), Yoda (31st December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Assuming you are not referring to the incredible sagas surrounding the Moscow Industrial Bank , shouldn't we first agree whether there is even the slightest evidence to sensibly support Men In Black stories ?
    It has been my understanding that John Keel was responsible for the pop culture MIB wheeze .

In 1967, Keel popularized the term "Men In Black" in an article for the men's adventure magazine Saga, entitled "UFO Agents of Terror". According to Keel, he initially sought to explain UFOs as extraterrestrial visitations, but later abandoned this hypothesis. His third book, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, published in 1970, linked UFOs to supernatural concepts such as monsters, ghosts and demons. Keel used the term "ultraterrestrials" to describe UFO occupants he believed to be non-human entities capable of taking on whatever form they want. ( Paragraph taken from Wiki ).
    I think the fact that he derived much of his early income from writing zany yarns and articles for pulp publications and later claimed that he was Army trained in psychological warfare as a propaganda writer , suggests that we ought to take his MIB creation with a huge smile and a massive pinch of salt .
    Even trying to play along with the assumed topic intention , isn't it reasonable to imagine that manipulated hybrids would be completely engineered to stick to the implanted narrative , regardless of pitiful human species attempts to find a back door entrance ?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

Neither I or the abductees that I worked with recovered any MIB memories. I worked with 40+ abductees including myself and even uncovered lots of past life abductions, but no MIB incidents.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Chip (30th December 2018), mountain_jim (30th December 2018), raregem (30th December 2018), scotslad (30th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2018), Violet3 (31st December 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

I took it form Linda Moulton Howe that they are advanced robots. When people interact with them they get an uneasy feeling that they are not speaking to something human.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), onawah (1st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2018), Violet3 (31st December 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Interesting reply's all.

It helps verify to me of their non existence.

Although there seem to have been many, many reports.

Like sailors on ships being debriefed by so called MIB's after seeing UFO's who ever.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member SudiMaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks

the relative newness of MIB ... would generally preclude someone from dying and coming back and be able to be regressed....yet!
    The wide range of rebirth and life experiences could easilly avoid a reborn spirit/person from even being "in the know" of regression, and their past lives.
    what specific info would you be looking for in such a regression?
    Personally, I believe that MIB is a creation of Man, and/or Alien Races, if they exist.
    Your Spirit is the vehicle for regression analysis... and thus, I would offer a middle ground in such an understanding of "what" MIB might be.
    I submit, that they may be spirirts occupying a body temporarily, to accomplish any specific goal, or job, in a physical form.
    Thus, they may seem inhuman, as well as others who are not MIB, but similarly occupied by the Spiritual forces.
    I do not profess to know much about the variety of levels and functions within the Spiritual realm(s), at least not while I am in this body.
    I do know, via experience, that you can allow the use of your body to Spirit Forces...and I feel that this is quite common, probably moreso by those who lose conscious control of their minds via booze and hard drugs.
    I, personally allow usage, from time to time, for only very specific (sensual mostly) purposes... but I have also allowed myself to be directed by higher purpose Spirits, to deliver messages, and do deeds.
    Love
    Last edited by SudiMaharaj; 31st December 2018 at 14:54. Reason: rephrasing for exactness of idea...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (1st January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

According to the Law Of One material they are biological entity on the line of robots to keep the incidents on the down low.
    llresearch.org

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Forest Denizen (1st January 2019), onawah (1st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Not as best I know, but I'd be interested if anyone else can add more.
    I did see them in person, twice. I've spoken/written of it before.

Right after I mentioned on an open technical forum, of the specifics of HOW the pyramids of Giza 'work' or function, the specifics of my take on their build. Technicalities of the build. I had no idea what exactly the MIB were, but was aware.

I watched the recent Area 51-ish Bob Lazar interview and nearly fell out of my chair, as he confirmed it (whatever that carries, which is not much), when he related some of the specifics on how they made the core gravity amplifying or modifying 'active' device for element 115. (it's in the last 20 minutes of the approx 1 hour 20 min interview). Whilst falling out of my chair, it of course became clear as to the why of my sighting... as I was apparently dead on.

One would have to dig through my posts in any pyramid related threads and posts, but it's all there.....

They (MIB) really are kinda odd and seeming partially organic (uncanny valley stuff) and they do indeed seem to like their Fords.

I don't think Bob tried to relate all he knew (I'm guessing, here), but the problem is that others work on similar things, and similar tacks, and reach the same spot ...and end up filling in the blanks. Whoops. Apparently Bob was raided by 'everyone' right after certain parts of the interview took place.

Part of it is that an intelligent person, only needs to think that something is really possible, really real..and then they can work their way to it. To see the UFO defying gravity and then in 10-20 years, probably master the basics, at the least. If not more. Ie, I worked past or around element 115 for a more elegant solution. Perhaps Element 115 is used as this is the safest approach.

My follow up guess is likely similar as as Bob's, in that this stuff, world changing as it may be, is also very dangerous. On a level that is impossible, even dangerous itself, to explain. Too much information. Humanity has a lot of growing up to do.

The next issue may be that this stuff, if widespread, may also be a form of 'permission' for advanced species to integrate and relate to and with humanity. We show an affinity and capacity that is widespread and that might be the cue for direct involvement. That kind of thing.

All the pieces are all on the table now, it just has to be put together, and it will be, over time. Forcing the situation. Pushing the pile forward.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st January 2019 at 02:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Axman (1st January 2019), BMJ (1st January 2019), Forest Denizen (1st January 2019), Hervé (1st January 2019), Justplain (1st January 2019), lake (15th January 2019), onawah (1st January 2019), Spellbound (1st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Other corroboration that mib's exist (to add to the above) :

1) Bob Dean mentioned being visited by I think a pair of mib's, who after knocking on his front door, subtlely, or not so subtlely, threatened him, to which Bob returned the favour.

2) Dan Ackroyd was making a TV series about ufo's, and while outside on his cell phone during a production break he noticed some mib's across the street staring at him, the most noticeable one shaking his head while catching Ackroyd's eye. After Dan briefly became distracted, the mib's, and their parked black car, had vanished into thin air.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2019), Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (1st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

1) Bob Dean mentioned being visited by I think a pair of mib's, who after knocking on his front door, subtlely, or not so subtlely, threatened him, to which Bob returned the favour.

2) Dan Ackroyd was making a TV series about ufo's, and while outside on his cell phone during a production break he noticed some mib's across the street staring at him, the most noticeable one shaking his head while catching Ackroyd's eye. After Dan briefly became distracted, the mib's, and their parked black car, had vanished into thin air.

Lovable Bob Dean told us that he had Cosmic Top Clearance -- and that must prove something . Not necessarily what I suspect you think .
    And Dan Ackroyd is in a business that is 99% based on tricks , deceit and the constant need for publicity .
    Not the best choices , imho , to support your belief .

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    I took it form Linda Moulton Howe that they are advanced robots. When people interact with them they get an uneasy feeling that they are not speaking to something human.
    Dr Bruce Goldberg says there are human MiBs that work for various governments, and astral MiBs that pop in from time to time. I like the story Bill Hamilton told of when he was managing a Scientology rooming house in the 70s and a couple of MiBs showed up and were interested in his UFO books. He said that when you looked in their eyes there was an vast emptiness, like you could just fall into them.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (1st January 2019), Justplain (1st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)

Lovable Bob Dean told us that he had Cosmic Top Clearance -- and that must prove something . Not necessarily what I suspect you think .
    And Dan Ackroyd is in a business that is 99% based on tricks , deceit and the constant need for publicity .
    Not the best choices , imho , to support your belief .
    Ripple, your slagging of Bob Dean won't get much support around here. Dean's employment at NATO European headquarters has been proven with documentation, and his likelihood in being exposed to the highest classified documentation has been attested to as well. So you can get off your 'high horse' sarcasm. Mr. Dean showed great courage in disclosing what he did.

Regarding Dan Ackroyd, his documentary series on ufo's was so inciteful, that apparently he had real trouble getting it released, as 'the powers that be' took great efforts to ensure that it wasn't. To me he has credibility in this field until proven otherwise.

If you are going criticize the work of others, at least back up your position with some facts, of which, so far, you are lacking in the extreme.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

MIBs are discussed briefly by Dark Journalist in his latest in the X series
    I can't pinpoint the exact time since it's livestream right now, but it's about an hour and 15 minutes in, I think. I will give a better number later.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Iancorgi (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

IMO, Nick Redfern is the go-to person for MIB info. He had given several seminars and has been interviewed several times on the subject.

Dave - Toronto

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One hour and fifteen minutes in is a good place to start in DJ's latest, to get the context in which he later begins to talk about MIBs, re the why and when they tend to appear.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    One hour and fifteen minutes in is a good place to start in DJ's latest, to get the context in which he later begins to talk about MIBs, re the why and when they tend to appear.
    Hi Onawah, thanks for the DJ link. Interestingly he mentions Dan Ackroyd's MiB experiences during the last fifteen minutes or so. Also, it's extremely interesting that DJ mentions that the Sami people are the racial facial group most associated with MiB's, and how he equates that with a potential astral 'force' of psychic warriors potentially used by the the X-Protect deep state fascists. Compelling.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DJ's X series is chock full of interesting info that you don't hear anywhere else. The people who tune in are very well informed, and always have lots to add to the conversation, and DJ himself is an incredible researcher who never seems to forget anything. I highly recommend the series. Catherine Austin Fitts will be on again soon, too, which I look forward to.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hi Onawah, thanks for the DJ link. Interestingly he mentions Dan Ackroyd's MiB experiences during the last fifteen minutes or so. Also, it's extremely interesting that DJ mentions that the Sami people are the racial facial group most associated with MiB's, and how he equates that with a potential astral 'force' of psychic warriors potentially used by the the X-Protect deep state fascists. Compelling.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Justplain (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 times in 1,690 posts

I happened upon this video on James Rink’s website shortly after this thread was started, but the interview was not conducted by James. Jason Brown claims to have been affiliated with Men in Black. He said MIB was established shortly after the Roswell crash in 1947. They trace the ancestry of the trainees. They looked for descendants of the Vikings, Spartans, clans of Scotland and he mentioned the battle of Hastings in 1066 as a significant event. The conflict in a person’s history is passed down generations through genetic memory. This was depicted in the movie Assassin’s Creed (my comment). They feel these types of people will be more inclined to survive in a hostile environment. They induce amnesia through trauma as a form of erasing short term memory after they complete a mission. He claims the time travel equipment they used was extremely dangerous. He’s visited the cowboy days and went back to the time of the dinosaurs. He saw the pyramids in Egypt when they were brand new. He talked about the Ghost Net which beams data to points in the earth’s orbit sending data through time.

Training begins before they can walk & combat training starts after. They attended a regular school and an advanced one. That’s similar to what participants of the SSP go through (my comment). They wanted the trainees to be prepared for threats known & unknown. That’s akin to threats real & imagined (my comment). They would subject them to extreme temperatures, pressures & pain as a form of conditioning. He briefly mentioned Andrew Basiago’s time travel accounts.

As a side note James Rink has interviewed Peter the Insider many times and he claims MIB is a division of the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO).

http://supersoldiertalk.com/beyond-r...view-11-28-18/

He has a book out:
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th January 2019 at 00:25.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Spellbound (6th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Another Nick Redfern clip.

Dave - Toronto

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Inversion (6th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread