Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in Bitcoin

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in Bitcoin

True, they publish leaked information. Apologies for forgetting that.
    Good point; there IS a BIG difference.
    But it would be cool if there was a hacker group similar to Wikileaks in terms of ethics that hacked darkoverlord and published the info for free.
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Wikileaks is not a hacking organization.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th January 2019 at 16:32.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2019), Kryztian (10th January 2019), petra (24th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, so they've released the Decryption Key for "Layer 2" despite not having received the BTC they had asked for ... and once decrypted, there are just over 7,500 files comprising of a total size of approximately 3.3 Gb

Included is a text Directory file but it is full of "whitespace" and isn't particularly readable so I played about with it in Excel and have attached a modified version here if you're interested to have a look ...

Layer_2_911_Archive_Directory_Amended.txt

As it is, I don't have the spare time to go rummaging through all of this Layer but if there's any particular file that catches your eye (so-to-say) and you'd like to have a more in-depth look at it please let me know and I'll send you a copy of it eh ?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), guayabal (10th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2019), justntime2learn (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Zanshin (29th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Love your Avatar!
    Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Ah, so they've released the Decryption Key for "Layer 2" despite not having received the BTC they had asked for ... and once decrypted, there are just over 7,500 files comprising of a total size of approximately 3.3 Gb

Included is a text Directory file but it is full of "whitespace" and isn't particularly readable so I played about with it in Excel and have attached a modified version here if you're interested to have a look ...

Attachment 39690

As it is, I don't have the spare time to go rummaging through all of this Layer but if there's any particular file that catches your eye (so-to-say) and you'd like to have a more in-depth look at it please let me know and I'll send you a copy of it eh ?
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Clear Light (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2019), justntime2learn (10th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    thedarkoverlord just released new set of decrypted files. See:
    https://busy.org/@thedarkoverlord/9-...or-cyber-cache.

Thank you!

"9/11 Papers" MegaLeak - Layer 2 + Checkpoint 08: Cyber-Cash For Cyber-Cache

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA256

"9/11 Papers" MegaLeak - Layer 2 + Checkpoint 08: Cyber-Cash For Cyber-Cache

https://busy.org/@thedarkoverlord/

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

This is the '9/11 Papers' MegaLeak. Keep giving us cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

Hello, world. As you're well-aware, we designed a compensation plan that would allow for the public crowd-funding of our organisation in order to permit the public disclosure of our "9/11 Papers" in the interest of the public. Part of this plan was to create a tiered escalation plan that would result in multiple layers and milestones (which we're calling checkpoints) to ensure the powers at be are being properly bent over a barrel. We've said it before, and we'll say it again: we're financially motivated, and you (the public) has spoken to us in our language (internet money, specifically Bitcoin). Remember, continuing to fund our wallet will continue to keep us motivated to help break the truth to the world by open-sourcing what we're calling the "9/11 Papers". To create a bit more buzz, we've decided to continue forward and release the decryption key for Layer 2. As such, let the leaking continue:

Statistics:
    Layer 2 = 7.566 Files
    Checkpoint 08 = 50 Files

TOTAL = 7.616 Files

Layer 2
    Layer_2.container Decryption Key: 8JYIy&BRIkLi<7mku]nJGRS9YXwXs#udwvCr]MTV02"8@J0c%9ZC/*t7'r&@W

If you still haven't downloaded all the 9/11 Archive with the Layer containers, the torrent link is below:

9/11 Archive
    LINK: https://anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911...ve.zip_torrent
    SHA1 HASH: F4C18CF980648E9FBDAC55952F5F3485DBBA95F9

Checkpoint 08
    LINK: https://anonfiles.com/ebVdf4q9bf/Checkpoint_08_zip
    SHA-1 HASH: C285ACE02A9E046083B4F6149112569EC7CFB769

Instructions to decrypt the containers - Download Veracrypt and use the decryption key above.

Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we're saying is true, and that we're doing exactly as we promised you. Continue to keep the bitcoins flowing, and we'll continue to keep the truth flowing. Remember, Cyber-Cash for Cyber-Cache. We hope that there'll be more releases. Continue to share these download links and decryption keys on Reddit, 4chan, Steemit, Voat, your siblings, your friends, your pets, and anyone else! We can't allow the mainstream media to silence the truth any longer. We must ensure they're propaganda is crushed by the truths we're dealing today.

We'll always sign all of our releases for verification of authenticity.

Teaser Statistics:

Layer 3 = 8.279 Files

Your friends,
    thedarkoverlord
    Professional Adversarial Threat Group
    TheDarkOverlord Solutions LLC, World Wide Web, LLC
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (29th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), Kryztian (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Zanshin (29th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Attachment 39690

Great, thanks!

I’m thinking each layer will expand on and go deeper with the info from the previous layer. They wanted another $15 k for the last checkpoint, so I’m thinking this layer will be more interesting than the last and it was given for the public to see that. Wish I had time to go through it myself but then that’s best done by some hardcore 911 researchers anyway, which I am not. Anyone seen any good 911 researchers going through these docs?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Clear Light (10th January 2019), Constance (29th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (17th February 2019), onawah (11th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Attachment 39690

Great, thanks!

I’m thinking each layer will expand on and go deeper with the info from the previous layer. They wanted another $15 k for the last checkpoint, so I’m thinking this layer will be more interesting than the last and it was given for the public to see that. Wish I had time to go through it myself but then that’s best done by some hardcore 911 researchers anyway, which I am not. Anyone seen any good 911 researchers going through these docs?
    It would be "nice" of them to give an overall general view of what would be uncovered having paid their "fee" !
    It's one thing to have all these documents - but what do they show ?
    An inside job or just the workings of big business for financial gain after the event !
    Is there a "Smoking gun" in one of their "Lucky Bags" or just another lollipop !

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Clear Light (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Attachment 39690

Great, thanks!

It would be "nice" of them to give an overall general view of what would be uncovered having paid their "fee" !
    It's one thing to have all these documents - but what do they show ?
    An inside job or just the workings of big business for financial gain after the event !
    Is there a "Smoking gun" in one of their "Lucky Bags" or just another lollipop !
    Depends if you see the details on how 911 was allowed to happen as insights into how an inside job was pulled off or not, if the answer to that is yes, then my answer to your question is possibly both (and those who profited financially are suspect, no?). There won’t be anything recorded that spoke directly and openly about an inside job or a false flag. They’re not that stupid. This is why I requested links for any good 911 researchers.

Bits and pieces -

https://mobile.twitter.com/Zeitgeist...59118933635072

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...412127744.html

Re. authenticity of docs: https://mobile.twitter.com/_cryptome...55993445564416
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th January 2019 at 01:19.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (29th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (14th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), guayabal (14th January 2019), Kryztian (14th January 2019), Mike (16th January 2019), mountain_jim (14th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), TrumanCash (14th January 2019), Zanshin (29th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Update.
    • TDO’s wallet hasn’t received any more significant payments.
    • It appears the Feds seized Kickass, their dark web marketplace (I saw a screenshot of a notice saying such, shared on Twitter).

Nothing much going on for the past couple of weeks, this is where my interest ends unless something big enough happens for me to come across it in my usual internet travels. The docs are authentic, which is my primary interest, since they claim to be planning on releasing information on aliens next.

For anyone interested, TDO is on Partiko HERE and Busy HERE.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th January 2019 at 08:20.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th January 2019), Clear Light (29th January 2019), Constance (29th January 2019), DeDukshyn (29th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th January 2019), Forest Denizen (29th January 2019), guayabal (22nd February 2019), justntime2learn (17th February 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Zampano (29th January 2019), Zanshin (29th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Mods please move if this is not the right place...

I stumbled upon this video today. It lists 7 facts that contradict the official story.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Franny (25th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Wow Rachel, where are you finding all of this? While I know that most people are pissed that this is theft, and blackmail, The insurance payments for in inside job is just as much theft as this is. Only at least this person is being HONEST about their theft. Either way, we are going to have to pay for the truth because we seem to have a horrible leak of something in this world called HONESTY. Some TRANSPARENCY would be great too so this kind of thing never happened. If you're honest, you have nothing to hide right?

I don't know if copies of insurance payouts will prove anything.. Or copies of "expert witness testimony" will either. As we all know many people will lie and call it credible. They got away with it using that information, showing it, will it really change that?

I dunno.. It would be nice to be able to take out the trash for a change, it is long overdue.

Just a few thoughts aloud.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Wow Rachel, where are you finding all of this?
    I find that searching relevant hashtags on Twitter is the most efficient way to find the latest on information like this that’s moving around a lot and hard to find (in this case; #TDO and #911papers). This is also a great way to save time by finding accounts which are following it closely.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd February 2019), petra (24th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,946 times in 3,471 posts

It has been relatively quiet on the "Dark Overlord" front, however, Jason Bermas is still examining these files.

In short:
    • Layers one to three have been released. There are still two layers left.

• Some interesting connections to the BCCI, a bank linked to violent dictators, drug runners, terrorists, intelligence services and the Bush family.

• There are thousands and thousands of documents that have been released and many of them have not been read or investigated.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3