Thread: The problem with new UFO sightings

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Re: The problem with new UFO sightings

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Don't forget his keenness in offering to do "whatever he could" if Hillary needed his help!

Copies of his emails where he stated this are on another thread here somewhere. I just shook my head when I read them. He came across like a sycophantic puppy....... Sad.
    Yes Well remembered.

I'd linked them on the "Sekret Machines" thread here

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Chip (28th March 2019), rgray222 (4th January 2019), The Moss Trooper (4th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There is a lot more than a blur to this story. No, Google is not your friend, but you can find the story using it. Or you can just watch "Turkey UFO" videos on YouTube. The videos have been analyzed by a major university and determined not to appear altered or fakes. I believe this is the most startling bit of evidence for ET life yet seen.
    OK, I looked at the video(s) on Youtube and found them totally unconvincing. To conclude that the two blurry brussel sprouts were alien pilots is a leap of unjustified imagination. Like I already said, only a UFO fan would even suggest that.

The craft looked more like an aeroplane with long drooping wings the same as we get on the new solar powered planes but nothing like an interstellar spaceship. Looking at it without the UFO filter it is impossible to draw any conclusions and just because the footage has been verified as genuine changes nothing.

It could be an alien UFO but to mind mind it's just another blurry unknown object with equally convincing earthly explanations. Just because something is unidentified does not make it a UFO in the meaning of extra terrestrial.
    Last edited by 5th; 4th January 2019 at 17:07.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    There is a lot more than a blur to this story. No, Google is not your friend, but you can find the story using it. Or you can just watch "Turkey UFO" videos on YouTube. The videos have been analyzed by a major university and determined not to appear altered or fakes. I believe this is the most startling bit of evidence for ET life yet seen.
    OK, I looked at the video(s) on Youtube and found them totally unconvincing. To conclude that the two blurry brussel sprouts were alien pilots is a leap of unjustified imagination. Like I already said, only a UFO fan would even suggest that.

The craft looked more like an aeroplane with long drooping wings the same as we get on the new solar powered planes but nothing like an interstellar spaceship. Looking at it without the UFO filter it is impossible to draw any conclusions and just because the footage has been verified as genuine changes nothing.

It could be an alien UFO but to mind mind it's just another blurry unknown object with equally convincing earthly explanations. Just because something is unidentified does not make it a UFO in the meaning of extra terrestrial.
    It's not just the sighting, you're taking that in isolation, and by doing so, then each and every one of us could come-up with a different description for what it is we are looking at.

It is the work that professional skeptics and de-bunkers have done in trying to dis-prove the case, in trying to show that it is fake/hoax........ And by doing so they have, in fact, proved it's authenticity. The pictures show objects that were 'there', physically in this dimension. So, coupled with the security guards story (who filmed it over the course of several nights) that the object appeared over the ocean in the distance and moved toward him, we have to take that at face value, because the footage and pictures are proven to show real objects, occupying real space, at that time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), mojo (4th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Come on man! Look at the vast collection of intriguing videos, photos, eye witness testimony, written accounts, legends, artifacts, and more that point decidedly to the idea of ET life in our realm and the Turkey video strongly suggests this is a flying craft of other world origin. Some things are what they are by simple evidence. Smoke and fire, right? Wisdom is in the knowing. Then, of course, skeptics have no sense of humor and never play along. Always doubting.

Oh, and thanks. Now I know that Brussel sprouts can fly complex machinery.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

mojo (4th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

Come on man! Look at the vast collection of intriguing videos, photos, eye witness testimony, written accounts, legends, artifacts, and more that point decidedly to the idea of ET life in our realm and the Turkey video strongly suggests this is a flying craft of other world origin. Some things are what they are by simple evidence. Smoke and fire, right? Wisdom is in the knowing. Then, of course, skeptics have no sense of humor and never play along. Always doubting.

I've already said that I agree there are ETs (even walking this planet right now) and I agree there are alien UFOs.

I was simply pointing out that the videos in question prove nothing and are being interpreted through a biased belief system - they show nothing for certain.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I've already said that I agree there are ETs (even walking this planet right now) and I agree there are alien UFOs.

I was simply pointing out that the videos in question prove nothing and are being interpreted through a biased belief system - they show nothing for certain.

But what about the witness who videoed the event, and his testimony?

Are you suggesting that the de-fault position should be one of mis-trust?

Whilst I agree that there are a growing number of people who hoax and lie, anyone who has studied this field for long enough will be able to use their experience in quickly weeding-out the more obvious hoax.

If, after the skeptics and de-bunkers have failed, what is left is the account as told by the person who experienced it, then surely that must stand.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), mojo (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #47
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

"But what about the witness who videoed the event, and his testimony?

Are you suggesting that the de-fault position should be one of mis-trust?"

The testimony is irrelevant and of no interest to me. Why would it be? How many times do I have to say I believe in alien UFOs? i don't need another unknown person telling me what to believe.

The whole point of this thread is that such videos and testimonies are (almost) pointless and change nothing.
    Last edited by 5th; 6th January 2019 at 14:13.

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Bill and others-
    As a recently joined member, I agree with the premise of this thread and along those lines am wondering where you all think are the best places these days on the web (here on Avalon and/or elsewhere) for experiencers to compare notes, especially places that are at least semi-private (for obvious benefit to folks that may be interested). So far I see the Contactee Group on here. I've recently (thanks in part to good ol' Rich Dolan) been looking at Turner, Jacobs & Hopkins, and have found their work helpful.

Thanks in advance-
    -J
    Last edited by jcking; 20th March 2019 at 15:41.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2019), Constance (20th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's as if we're all endlessly trying to prove that the sky really is blue. Listen, we KNOW it's blue.

But why is it blue?
    Okay Bill, I'll bite.

The sky is blue because Orgone energy is blue. Dr. Wilhelm Reich in his bio-electric research found that the atmosphere is teaming with energy, flowing through us and around us. Traditional Chinese medicine calls it "Chi." Reich called it Orgone, life energy. When he drew blood from his veins and immediately put it under a super high powered microscope he would see the blue glow of his blood. This glow would last only a short time and fade out--Orgone.

He wrote about this in many of his books. If you're interested in learning about Wilhelm Reich's research and therapies he developed, these books are an excellent starting point.

The Function of The Orgasm
    The Cancer Biopathy
    Ether, God, and Devil / Cosmic Superimposition

Here is a short graphic narrative about Reich and his life and work--

Dr. Reich Explains It All For You
    https://vagabondcitylit.com/2017/05/...allen-forrest/
    Last edited by frankstien; 31st March 2019 at 18:47.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

15. The Following User Says Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

EFO (11th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Great point. I'm sure at least half the UFO sightings are planes or balloons and the real problem is that assuming some are genuine extra terrestrial craft they are never clear enough or proven genuine enough to change public opinion.

So what's the point in another year's worth of ten thousand fuzzy blobs shaking around in a video? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so are UFOs.

These days special effects in films are more real than real life and all we have are fuzzy blobs? It's also interesting that 50 years ago, UFOs looked like they did in comics (old fashioned) and now they look like modern UFOs!

The value is more of a hobby and to keep enthusiasts content. Please, give me a sharp, high definition UFO, preferably with an alien stepping out and being interviewed...
    I'm going take the time to answer at least one of these because I feel a little more qualified than most to answer this.

Ever since March of 2013 I have been trying to analyze and understand the UFO sighting I filmed.

Since then, I have filmed several more...

From the perspective of someone filming them, trying to understand what they are filming...its been a very surreal experience.

In other words, I filmed the experience...then shared it...and what I found is that regardless of the video, only a few are capable of analyzing the videos to some kind of useful end. I would ask for help...few would take me seriously...even on a UFO forum.

Most would just dismiss it as a balloon without asking any question whatsoever...including weather conditions, wind direction and speed, time of day, etc. Then others would come along and build upon that with ridicule, tons of balloon photos, and insults about people attempting "hoaxes", but not really share much else about capturing sky anomolies.

Then I attempted to join a Facebook group supposedly focused on approaching it from a "scientific viewpoint". That was an unbelievable disappointment, as the majority of folks who responded to my thread resulted to the same...insults, baseless accusations, and lots of photos of balloons.

I have learned more about "balloons" in UFO forums than anywhere else on the planet. A circus supplier would be envious...

Yet, that is not what I have been capturing here in LA. Most, if not all of the captures are connected. There seem to be several other clues as to when they show up, and why, and "how"...because many of the "blobs" you speak of upon closer inspection are spinning torsion fields manifesting as either light or dark ionization. (Photos are really difficult to analyze. If you can get a video and slow it down, it speaks volumes.

Its taken me forever, but eventually Ive found others who have investigated and written about some of these objects from an out of the box point of view. When I found that Trevor James Constable had been studying and photographing this stuff for years, I was relieved... There are cycles...building cycles to this.

So we need to pay attention. Look at the rates of appearance, when, and in what form. Look at the videos... You will see similarities. Info was shared in the past that included souls of inner earth being amongst the first to contact in disclosure times. Some of these look and feel like bio masses to me...could they be inner earth beings out of body manifesting as orbs? Technology?

My view is to keep watching from all angles, and focus on contactees as well... The answers ARE here already...I'm convinced of it. Its about focusing....and remembering. I'm convinced we've been here before. If we pay attention to the data, and pair that with our own experiences, the answers will be obvious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

EFO (4th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Hi Bill / Im a sky watcher and enjoy capturing things that somehow make themselves known to me. I have not been able to figure out if Im seeing them, or they're appearing for me?

Regardless , I say, why not share them? If i capture something here on the east coast and share it, and someone else captures a similar object somewhere else, I think that comparison may have some value.

I just enjoy knowing these unknowns are out there, whatever they may mean or be. Does it make a difference?? probably not, but not showing them, doesn't change anything either . cheers
    Thank you for saying this!

I started posting mine because I thought they were interesting. After awhile, the experience began to repeat. I would share it, and get the regular customary bs responses from people who had no interest in discussing the topic. But there would always be someone who would say they saw the same thing or something similar.

Thats when I said...screw it...there is an inherent "value" to posting these videos...so I have, and occasionally share the more interesting ones on the forums.

After having my Facebook group nightmare, I took some time to write about it. In the course of the writing I decided to see if I could find any captures close to what I filmed.

Before I knew it, I found like over twelve captures. It made sense to me then. Not only was I not the only one, if one were to really evaluate the data, there is probably WAY much more to be revealed....just in patterns, shapes and time periods alone. We watch films like "Contact" where engineers are aggregating data that seemingly is unrelated and all of a sudden opens to another truth. Has this analysis, or anything near been done yet? Probably not yet...

In the meantime, I appreciate you and other "photographic contactees" continue to share. I believe some that will be filmed will be correlated in dreams and back...but with timing. Pay attention guys...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

EFO (11th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thanks SO much for bringing this up, Bill.

"So then what?"

I've pondered this quite a bit after encountering my own difficulties contacting "researchers" trying to get a sense of what I was experiencing and filming.

An excellent answer was provided by Dr. Leo Sprinkle:

"In a January 9, 1985 letter, he mentioned: My speculation is that UFOLKS are providing Humankind with instructional events (UFO sightings), in a gradual manner, so that we can discover the relationships between physical, biological, psychosocial and psychic levels of reality. Then we can build flying saucers & become UFO occupants for another planet, etc., etc."

Scott, Irena. Inside the Lightning Ball: Scientific Study of Lifelong UFO Experiencers (p. 86). Kindle Edition.

Its very difficult for people to see this, or even discuss the larger picture and how these sightings might be connected in some way. Most appear to not yet be able to handle the extreme complexity behind UFO disclosure. Not even a lot of established researchers.

Why? To start with, we are taught to pick between "two sides". Its drilled so deeply into our culture.

North vs. South, Disco vs. Rock, Coke vs. Pepsi, Cowboys vs. Redskins, and so on.

Now I see TTSA vs. somewone else, and only one camp can be correct. You have to pick one. As time passes, the actual "data" they shared goes by the wayside, and the arguments devolve to what someone said or lied about or inferred...how they were smeared.

I totally agree with Cameron....yet the difficulty is:

People are also still evolving past their "God complex"

We are taught to collectively believe that not only is "one" camp correct, somewhere, there is some "all knowing" guru with all the answers.

We don't call them gurus or "God"....but we call them "authorities".

And what gives them their "authority"?

Were they born with a divine halo with all of the precious data in their dna, or did they BECOME an authority, over time, based on their "experiences" in said subject? Makes sense right? A pilot would be an "authority" on what is typically seen encountered from a high vantage point in the sky because of his "experience" flying. A teacher an "authority" on academic planning, admin and teaching... etc.

So when a UFO experiencer has repeated experiences, why are they not given the same status as an "authority"?

Because we've been taught by some other "authority" that they are kooks, crazies, trailer folk (I hate this classism bs) , and nutcases, and people looking for attention or money. YET...the researchers making said "money" from writing books rely on "experiences" of those same "kooks" for their subject matter.

Why is the source of the some of the best data the least respected?

As a result, stories and excellent data shared from Menger, Van Tassel, Daniel Fry, Betty and Barney Hill, Adamski, Alex Collier, Enrique Barrios, Matilda McElroy, Billy Meier, Stewart Swerdlow, Jim Sparks, Thiaobba, the Friendship Group....the list goes on....are completely ignored. They don't reach the larger media. And when they do, the focus is largely...are they telling the truth, are they crazy, was it a government operation, was it the Russians, did they hoax the photos, did they hoax the story (?)....blah blah blah.

No...come on guys....what did they SAY???

If you listen/read what the ETs are sharing with the contactees, it would help give you the larger picture of what UFO disclosure...this school we are in, is all about. People need to research and share these as well.

And not just ONE. Its not like Alex has it all right and Whitley has it all wrong. Stop being so extreme. Read from as many sources possible. No ONE person has all the answers.

Much like the contactee accounts, the trends, types, and specifics of "sightings" needs to also be brought together somehow. Few are asking about the "details" behind the sightings. The synchronicity of when and where they show up is a "real" phenomenon few mention. Shapes, actions, frequency, locations, etc. Knee-jerk identifications..."its a balloon"...is not an honest assessment of anything. We should be focusing on several questions.

Lastly we need to stop competing with each other. There is SO much behind this, it will take several years to really come out and everyone will have their chance to contribute in several ways. You'll feel you won't have enough time there will be so much. The continued smearing each other I see in the community will only delay this. We need to continue to come together....now.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

EFO (4th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Sorry for the multi-posts. Got a weird message saying it didn't post, and was told to refresh and try again! I was only trying to respond once...not three times! Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3