+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The problem with new UFO sightings

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The problem with new UFO sightings

What makes my inexplicable encounters 100% real to me and not something I conjured up, is the fact that I never liked science fiction, knew nothing about extra terrestials or any of the common descriptions other than seeing grey aliens on the cover of the National Enquirer or a book or two, knew nothing about Jacques Vallee or Bill Ryan or anything in this field whatsoever, yet that is what I encountered during my experience.

The confusing language, riddles and behavior of the beings. I had a lengthy interaction with a Nordic and a broad daylight interaction with a tall white. How could they be thought forms if I had no concept of them to form them?

I couldn't figure out why black helicopters were showing up. I knew nothing about them till later.

How could all these things happen to me and happen to others too? Are we all having the same hallucination? I don't think so.

My experiences were just as real as me sitting here typing right now.

As to the why, my best intuitive guess is as follows.

To confuse me to somehow push me to a different level of understanding and awareness.

To get genetic material from me. To study me like one studies a plant or animal.

I was being tested and observed. But why?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chip (28th March 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), jcking (20th March 2019), mojo (2nd January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Sadieblue (4th January 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2019), The Moss Trooper (2nd January 2019), Tintin (3rd January 2019), TrumanCash (3rd January 2019), wondering (3rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I've always found the pictures from the Turkish UFO event to be pretty mind-boggling.
    Sorry but I need more than a blur which only looks like an alien because it's in this thread for my mind to be boggled.

Now, if it were in a brussel sprout thread...
    How's this for an Italian sprout ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

mojo (2nd January 2019), The Moss Trooper (2nd January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I've always found the pictures from the Turkish UFO event to be pretty mind-boggling.
    Sorry but I need more than a blur which only looks like an alien because it's in this thread for my mind to be boggled.

Nah....... Looks more like a cabbage to me.

Not buying it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

mojo (2nd January 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Crimson Horse B / was there ever a consensus on that Turkish sighting? I was always captivated by it. Then all sorts of counter comments came about it not being authentic or some mistaken ship on the seas in the distance. any final credible assessment ??
    It has tried to be debunked several times, and by some pretty serious institutions, but still stands.

There is a great thread with some good research on Metabunk (https://www.metabunk.org/2008-ufo-fo...-turkey.t9844/ that has some interesting findings for various aspects of the sighting, but none that encompass all of what came to pass.

There is also some great analysis here:

http://archivosovni2.blogspot.com

Still one of the best sightings of all time, in my opinion.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 2nd January 2019 at 19:22.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Builder (2nd January 2019), conk (3rd January 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), mojo (2nd January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2019), thepainterdoug (3rd January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Hi Bill,
    Nice post and relates to my question as to why they might be here. in this posting.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Ts-be-visiting

Bill How to we get to the n ext level? We do have enough photographic and trace evidence. We should be asking why the govs are still hiding knowledge and how can we get to the next level of contact? If its through an experiencer I feel they need to offer more knowledge or insight to validate...cheers

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2019), Chip (28th March 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), Sadieblue (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Bill,
    Nice post and relates to my question as to why they might be here. in this posting.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Ts-be-visiting

Bill How to we get to the n ext level? We do have enough photographic and trace evidence. We should be asking why the govs are still hiding knowledge and how can we get to the next level of contact? If its through an experiencer I feel they need to offer more knowledge or insight to validate...cheers
    What are your thoughts mojo?

You've had enough experiences of these things, you must have a personal hypothesis after all your years of studying this phenomena?

Regards.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), mojo (2nd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hi Crimson Horse Blanket,

Thanks for asking... as we seem to be on a hamster wheel always trying to prove UFOs through one more photo/video when there is a need for deeper understanding. In a thread many years ago I suggested allowing researchers and scientist the freedom to disclose their knowledge. Most had to sign non-disclosure agreements. Yet I still see the need for multi-prong approach such as more support in active cases and more effort over time as we humans have such short attention spans... and hold law makers accountable for answers...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chip (28th March 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), The Moss Trooper (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Bill How do we get to the next level? We do have enough photographic and trace evidence. We should be asking why the govs are still hiding knowledge and how can we get to the next level of contact? If its through an experiencer I feel they need to offer more knowledge or insight to validate...cheers
    Excellent question, of course.

There are two aspects to this, which are very different.
    1. Helping the general public to become aware of the reality of the situation, and to take it seriously.
    2. Helping the [very small!] amateur research community to understand in depth what the heck is really going on.
    The general public will ONLY be persuaded by serious statements from authority figures. That means mainstream media, politicians, very high profile scientists (e.g. Michio Kaku, or Neil deGrass Tyson) or maybe religious leaders. No-one else. You and I won't make ANY difference to that.

As for the research community, I'm feeling more and more than we need to turn to abductees and contactees, and also remote viewing. And SOME claimed whistleblowers, but only if they're willing to go the regression / memory recall route as well. We're not going to get to read the secret files in the vaults of Wright-Patterson AFB, or anywhere else.

We've got all the important documents we're ever going to get. So, maybe we have to get the info another way.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (20th March 2019), Chip (28th March 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), drneglector (3rd January 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd January 2019), mojo (2nd January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Reinhard (4th January 2019), Sadieblue (4th January 2019), sijohn (3rd January 2019), Tintin (3rd January 2019), TrumanCash (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019), Yoda (3rd January 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

They don't look advanced enough to pilot a UFO.

In any case, modern special effects would be much more convincing, as do dead humans...

As I think Bill is trying to point out, there's no such thing as photographic proof. Too 'real' and it's fake, not 'real enough' and it's fake.
    Last edited by 5th; 2nd January 2019 at 22:41.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

A few years ago I read something (purported to be) by Michio Kaku commenting on GMOs.

It was more of less this: When scientists or politicians report that GMOs are safe, they are either very stupid or lying.

I wonder where that might leave Michio Kaku, Neal deGrass Tyson, and I'd like to add Carl Sagan, on the UFO subject.

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

There is a lot more than a blur to this story. No, Google is not your friend, but you can find the story using it. Or you can just watch "Turkey UFO" videos on YouTube. The videos have been analyzed by a major university and determined not to appear altered or fakes. I believe this is the most startling bit of evidence for ET life yet seen.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But here's the question: What difference does it make?

I'm very critical of Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy, as many will know. But one thing that I do salute them for (actually, best articulated by Peter Levenda in several interviews) is their starting-point unquestioned assumption that UFOs are 100% real.
    Bill,

The deluge of information being what it is, and through serendipity, I have been thinking about Tom Delonge's "testimony" all morning.

I had the misfortune to have several hours of windscreen time yesterday and chose to listen to FTB's two year old interview with this "celebrity" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y Needless to say, the drive was excruciating. I found Delonge to be disingenuous, ill informed, emotionally retarded, and potentially a mouthpiece for the system.

A few observations:

* His credibility falls into question when he relies upon his subjective personal testimony as the only "evidence" for his diatribes. That same credibility falls further into dubious status when he mentions his source as a very top level person in a top level organization, but when asked if this person was military, refused to acknowledge. However, as he became more and more worked up over this material, he, in an apparent bi-polar meltdown, admitted that this guy was a 4 star general.

* He states " UFOs are bad". Full stop. Based upon? His handlers clearly could not coach him to discuss the finer nuances of a very complex and barely understood phenomenon.

* He states (and I will likely paraphrase) " Everyone likes to think that all government is bad. They (the shadow government) are there worrying about these things so we don't have to. So we can all go to the movies on Saturday night and enjoy our lives. You have no idea just how stressful it is to be the one in charge of making decisions and carrying the briefcase" (blah blah blah)

* He states that the reason we all rely upon fossil fuels is for funding black projects....

* Toward the end of the interview, he shares two ridiculously unbelievable stories:

1. He closely witnessed a stranger commit suicide by jumping from a bridge. This person told him that he was perfectly OK with the act he was about to commit. DeLonge states that it was the singular most stressful moment of his life and yet, for what ever reason, he had never spoken about it to anyone. Jimmy Church was the first person to ever his his "story".

2. That his brother personally witnessed a Yeti sighting only days after he himself had been searching for a Yeti. He told the story as if he and his buddies were out on some random drunken weekend. Surprisingly, the brother's photos were remarkably clear. He then ended that story with "Yeah, you should all come check out my instagram stuff, there's all kinds of crazy stuff taking place there". Don't know about everyone else here, but if my brother had truly seen a Yeti, it would be discussed with reverence and curiosity. Not frat boy speak.

Not only is this Delonge a pathological liar, he is disseminating disinformation with the acknowledgement from Jimmy Church that he is a a prime position to be influencing a huge demographic of "fans" of his grunge crap from the 90's. In my opinion, he's a tool.

Yes, he is correct, UFOs are 100% real. I have seen two. But by no means does that make me qualified to usurp the good work that has been done by real researchers and real journalists who are working very diligently to promote disclosure. And this is what's wrong with Tom Delonge. He thinks he is qualified to speak about an issue based upon a supposed conversation he had with one person. He knows NOTHING. He is ill informed, poorly educated, and a distraction. And I absolutely cannot stand the tone of his voice. My ears are still ringing.

How do we move on and delve deeper into why UFOs exist versus the fact that they do? Stop wasting time with hangers on and wanna be's who have shown up late to a very sophisticated cocktail party in their underwear. People who are clearly trying to ride a wave that they think will result in a big pay day. Ironically, his company is on the verge of bankruptcy. Serves him right. Blanking government mouthpiece propagandist!
    Last edited by AriG; 3rd January 2019 at 16:46. Reason: trigger finger. Not done yet

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), The Moss Trooper (3rd January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

I'm very critical of Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy, as many will know. But one thing that I do salute them for (actually, best articulated by Peter Levenda in several interviews) is their starting-point unquestioned assumption that UFOs are 100% real.
    Bill,

The deluge of information being what it is, and through serendipity, I have been thinking about Tom Delonge's "testimony" all morning.

I had the misfortune to have several hours of windscreen time yesterday and chose to listen to FTB's two year old interview with this "celebrity" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y Needless to say, the drive was excruciating. I found Delonge to be disingenuous, ill informed, emotionally retarded, and potentially a mouthpiece for the system.

A few observations:

* His credibility falls into question when he relies upon his subjective personal testimony as the only "evidence" for his diatribes. That same credibility falls further into dubious status when he mentions his source as a very top level person in a top level organization, but when asked if this person was military, refused to acknowledge. However, as he became more and more worked up over this material, he, in an apparent bi-polar meltdown, admitted that this guy was a 4 star general.

* He states " UFOs are bad". Full stop. Based upon? His handlers clearly could not coach him to discuss the finer nuances of a very complex and barely understood phenomenon.

* He states (and I will likely paraphrase) " Everyone likes to think that all government is bad. They (the shadow government) are there worrying about these things so we don't have to. So we can all go to the movies on Saturday night and enjoy our lives. You have no idea just how stressful it is to be the one in charge of making decisions and carrying the briefcase" (blah blah blah)

* He states that the reason we all rely upon fossil fuels is for funding black projects....

* Toward the end of the interview, he shares two ridiculously unbelievable stories:

1. He closely witnessed a stranger commit suicide by jumping from a bridge. This person told him that he was perfectly OK with the act he was about to commit. DeLonge states that it was the singular most stressful moment of his life and yet, for what ever reason, he had never spoken about it to anyone. Jimmy Church was the first person to ever his his "story".

2. That his brother personally witnessed a Yeti sighting only days after he himself had been searching for a Yeti. He told the story as if he and his buddies were out on some random drunken weekend. Surprisingly, the brother's photos were remarkably clear. He then ended that story with "Yeah, you should all come check out my instagram stuff, there's all kinds of crazy stuff taking place there". Don't know about everyone else here, but if my brother had truly seen a Yeti, it would be discussed with reverence and curiosity. Not frat boy speak.

Not only is this Delonge a pathological liar, he is disseminating disinformation with the acknowledgement from Jimmy Church that he is a a prime position to be influencing a huge demographic of "fans" of his grunge crap from the 90's. In my opinion, he's a tool.

Yes, he is correct, UFOs are 100% real. I have seen two. But by no means does that make me qualified to usurp the good work that has been done by real researchers and real journalists who are working very diligently to promote disclosure. And this is what's wrong with Tom Delonge. He thinks he is qualified to speak about an issue based upon a supposed conversation he had with one person. He knows NOTHING. He is ill informed, poorly educated, and a distraction. And I absolutely cannot stand the tone of his voice. My ears are still ringing.

How do we move on and delve deeper into why UFOs exist versus the fact that they do? Stop wasting time with hangers on and wanna be's who have shown up late to a very sophisticated cocktail party in their underwear. People who are clearly trying to ride a wave that they think will result in a big pay day. Ironically, his company is on the verge of bankruptcy. Serves him right. Blanking government mouthpiece propagandist!
    Don't forget his keenness in offering to do "whatever he could" if Hillary needed his help!

Copies of his emails where he stated this are on another thread here somewhere. I just shook my head when I read them. He came across like a sycophantic puppy....... Sad.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

AriG (3rd January 2019), Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), mojo (3rd January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Another thought on Bill's question about agreeing to agree and asking the big Why?

I am two years behind on even beginning to keep up with the noise ( as Bill has so astutely mentioned in numerous threads, its crazy out there).

What if... a thread was started as a vetting tool? Just a simple list (or even, dare I suggest..a spreadsheet) of whistleblowers, interviewees, abductees, etc, with an opportunity to vote yes, no or maybe on their legitimacy or validity? Maybe then, those who are interested, can focus on reliable information?

Not sure how laborious that would be, but I would really like to have a clear and concise list of information that is generally regarded as watch/read worthy. Wouldn't necessarily want to have to read volumes of personal opinions as to why a vote was given. Just that, for example 100 Avalonians agreed that "Individual X" is credible and worthy of attention?

Just thoughts. Thanks!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), mojo (3rd January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

It's as if we're all endlessly trying to prove that the sky really is blue. Listen, we KNOW it's blue.

But why is it blue?
    I laughed. You can probably imagine my cynical and sarcastic answer
    So following this, we ask, "Why have there been so many UFO sightings?"

Well, more people are paying attention - that's my guess.

The question which I ask quite often is "Why the F don't I see any of this stuff? Is something wrong with my eyes?". That's one theory - my other theory is that I'm in some kind of "alternate reality or realm" that doesn't have any aliens/ufo's in it

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

mojo (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote feeling more and more than we need to turn to abductees and contactees, and also remote viewing. And SOME claimed whistleblowers, but only if they're willing to go the regression / memory recall route as well.
    Right on, turning to contactees and abductees would be a really solid direction, but seems tough for some reason. We can use history to guide us and in many cases people drop the ball or dont wish to act on new cases or follow up on old. There was the Italian Friendship case, Carlos Diaz case and Roger Liers trace evidence research and many others like Pete Peterson whom Bill has had the fortune to meet and learn from even others.and also has had his own experience. Regression is something that might unlock some puzzle pieces too.... Interesting in the CARLOS DIAZ case the stranger told Carlos his memories will tell him more in time...

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

petra (3rd January 2019), Spellbound (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), TrumanCash (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Whatever thing I am in contact with is very reassuring, but also really creepy! Maybe it's two things. Either way - I wouldn't trust ANY of it. Best to trust yourself imo, or if for any reason you can't trust yourself, trust that God isn't cruel.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Did You See Them (3rd January 2019), mojo (3rd January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Posted by Did You See Them (here)

"All reports of sightings - whether with clear pictures or not may seem trivial by now but perhaps patterns can still be derived from them hinting at possible intentions."

Deriving UFO patterns:

I had worked with another colleague back in the early 1990s on a scientific model based on patterns of UFOs around the Earth as possible exogenous probes in our space time. This was based on 13,000 sightings going back to the 1880s.

After some failures a successful model proved that some UFOs were using specific orbital tracks around the Earth. The tracks were not orbiting the same as satellites. The tracks were fixed around the Earth with the discovery of 660 intersections through the equator. The fixed tracks were synchronized with the Earth’s 24 hour rotation period.

The model indicates a controlled autonomous ‘surveillance’ of the Earth by some UFOs or exogenous probes. This process is interesting in that some stealth ed larger craft may be in the Stratosphere region delivering craft on one track and then retrieving craft on another track depending on their timing. The timing has to be within + or – 20 mins for the model to work.

The exciting part was to try out the model out in the field. Computer timing graphs were produced for many locations around the Earth. This was based on the most frequent sightings where many intersections of the tracks appear.

We tried the model out in the field at locations in Europe with a 80% success rate. On one occasion a UK TV team recorded one of these events in 1997 based on the model.

Our results were presented to European Space Agency and OSETI 3 USA in 2001. We had a challenging period by others that we had to dilute our detailed model and results. Unfortunately, we had to considerably reduce the importance of these results in order to publish. The two papers were eventually published, with one in particular we had to use a lawyer against the editorial board of one of the journals. This was unprecedented in the history of a well known scientific journal.

The patterns demonstrate the intention may be a long term controlled surveillance of the Earth.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2019), Did You See Them (4th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), mojo (4th January 2019), NancyV (4th January 2019), Reinhard (4th January 2019), rgray222 (4th January 2019), Sunny (5th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

But why is it blue?
    Hi Bill
    Outside of keeping the topic alive, I don't think it really makes much of a difference.

In my opinion, there are only a couple of things that will truly make a difference.

'Difference' being defined as a general acceptance by the public that alien species are real and visiting planet earth.

Over the years we have had pre-eminent scientist, astronauts, military officials, government officials and investigators with unquestioned credentials attempt to convince the public that UFOs are real and it has not been enough to move the needle anywhere near general acceptance. We have had some cases that leave no doubt in people's mind that aliens are visiting earth.

I had a UFO experience in the 1990's, it was about as up close and personal as it gets. It took a long time to process the sighting but when I was ready I started to speak with family, friends, and anyone that I thought that might be receptive. I spent a great deal of time and effort attempting to convince people that UFOs are real. Eventually, I was interviewed on national radio and prominent video channels. I created a website and posted every day for years. Quite frankly I no longer believe it is worth the effort.

It is not that I am less enthusiastic about the subject I have just come to realize that it takes a lot to ask people to drastically change their reality. Most people are not ready to break their routine reality and accept a new one that is way outside of their comfort level. Even people with mundane lives find a certain level of comfort knowing what to expect each and every day. They don't mind fantasizing about it and they don't mind the movie like fear/thrill of thinking it might be true when they can go home to their same routine. But when confronted with the hardcore truth that aliens are real and visiting our planet it is just a bridge too far for most people.

The effort by many well-intentioned souls to post every light in the sky has so stigmatized the UFO community that it may be irreparable. Of course, those chasing money and fame will continue to hurt the efforts of serious UFO researchers in the years to come. So what will make a difference

Things that will really make a difference.
    • Total disclosure by a major country (ie America, Russia, UK etc)
    • Total disclosure by the United Nations
    • Total disclosure by the Vatican
    • Total disclosure by an alien species
    • Irrefutable physical evidence (ie crashed UFO / alien bodies discovered by the public before a cover-up takes place.
    Lastly and more importantly it is blue because we believe it is blue.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Did You See Them (4th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), mojo (4th January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), Spellbound (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019), wondering (4th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Hey all should anyone be interested, I posted about 7 different unknown objects I have photographed over the last 5 years at www.dougauld.com/ufo

my art web site is www.dougauld.com add the /ufo and there they are. should anyone request my witness description for any of the objects, just let me know.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th January 2019), Did You See Them (4th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), mojo (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast