+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are they doing on the moon? China, Israel, soon the US?

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: What are they doing on the moon? China, Israel, soon the US?

And here is a picture of the Rover, that they playfully call Jade Rabbit 2

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    China's new moon landing seems to put to rest the rumor that humans were warned off the moon. Does that sound reasonable when considering the fact that our new tech is on the dark side??
    That might just actually mean Humans in the flesh 0.o

Which hasn't happened again.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another image from the Chinese Lander vehicle, showing interesting antennas and the lunarscape in the backgroud

The landing area (Von Kármán crater) is within a larger feature called the South Pole-Aitken basin.

This area at the moon's south pole is considered a basin as the area is depressed somewhat.

The full extent of the depression is estimated to be about 1500 miles across.

The depression is believed to have been formed by an extinction-grade "event" which either hit dead-on into the south pole region, something about 105 miles in diameter at a speed of about 10 kilometers per second. Another belief is that a larger object hit at a 45 degree angle coming in at a speed of around 15 kilometers per second - that object scientists believe was around 125 miles in diameter..

Furthermore it is potentially possible, scientists hypothesize, that this object actually hit near the equator, and was so strong an impact that it was able to cause the moon to flip, moving the impact zone to the south pole region.. This basin they say is the oldest large impact.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th January 2019 at 16:19.

4. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    China's new moon landing seems to put to rest the rumor that humans were warned off the moon. Does that sound reasonable when considering the fact that our new tech is on the dark side??
    Mojo.....seems to me that as of a year or so ago there has been a change of the control over planet earth.
    The start at least of kicking out the deep state and the fact that Trump is even still alive at this point tells me this.And yea the return to the moon.Space force activity along with allies???

5. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Here's another researcher who has long been confident that nuclear fusion is potentially a more practical technology than "they" have been letting us know: Joseph P. Farrell.

Dr. Farrell summarizes his historical research into this, with an update involving the use of radio waves to "smooth" out the reactions in this new article: NEED STABLE FUSION REACTIONS? BOMBARD THE PLASMA WITH RADIO WAVES.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (14th January 2019), norman (14th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    We will probably find someone is already using the Moon He-3.
    It's what "they" power the Moon with to keep it in place O.0

Thanks for that bro, you made me laugh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #47
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

They have got other plans too !

China is aiming to send a spacecraft to Mars next year, following its successful mission to the far side of the moon.
    Lunar rover Jade Rabbit 2 and explorer Chang'e 4 landed on the moon in recent days and have now taken pictures of each other for scientists to study.
    Officials at the Chinese space agency say they now plan to send a probe to Mars in 2020 and aim to follow that up with manned missions to the planet.
    Chang'e 4 and its three predecessors were named after a Chinese goddess, who legend says has lived on the moon for thousands of years.https://news.sky.com/story/china-aim...ccess-11607370

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's another researcher who has long been confident that nuclear fusion is potentially a more practical technology than "they" have been letting us know: Joseph P. Farrell.

Dr. Farrell summarizes his historical research into this, with an update involving the use of radio waves to "smooth" out the reactions in this new article: NEED STABLE FUSION REACTIONS? BOMBARD THE PLASMA WITH RADIO WAVES.
    From Farell's page:

Quote Then came Philo Farnsworth's press conference in the mid-1960s, in which he reported he had sustained fusion reactions in a device no larger than a softball, using virtual anodes and cathodes as a means of containing, and stabilizing, his reactions.

After his announcement, Farnsworth was shuffled quietly off the stage, and ITT said no more about his devices (which Farnsworth called a Fusor and a Plamator).

Then, a few years ago, Lockheed-Martin claimed to have built a fusion reactor which could fit on the back of a truck, and released a picture of a device that looked suspiciously like Farnsworth's Fusor and Plasmator patents. Go figure.
    see my post 27:

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    (this was done in 1966)
    On the field containment, electrostatic fields would be easier and better for acceleration (energy increase) than magnetic fields which would be more for containment I believe Paul.

A moving charge will induce a magnetic field so having multiple magnetic fields could complicate geometry.

[..] We will use an RF field to raise the overall energy to evoke a plasma state tho..

An RF source excites the non-polar helium which is then directed into a "linear accelerator". In my early fusion system, I used a 100 watt RF transmitter driving a "plasma tube" which was filled with mixed gases, of which normal helium and co2 were components with deuterium, there were other "trace gases" present to increase plasma formation.

The use of the magnetics were for what I called "pinch mirrors" for the cavity.

Along the plasma tube were conductive rings (cylinders) which had increasing values of voltage (this is where the linear accelerator concept happens, about 100KV is the operating voltage in my model).

The inner (plasma) containment system was operated under low pressure, the outer system which isolated the rings was under high pressure sulfur hexafluoride gas. (that concept is understood in high voltage switch-gear insulation of high voltage to prevent breakdown). I was contemplating a liquid system for HV isolation at the time too instead of gas so that extra-cooling available could be used to extract the intense heat generated.

I had experimented with what I called "dimensional resonance" which worked with evoking the correct standing wave pattern in the accelerator, and exploring which patterns evokes a very high level of fusion.

That's about it. Substituting helium-3 would be the next step in the experimentation. The modulation to evoke resonance reduces the "brute force" electron volt equivalent to induce fusion.

One could think about it as evoking "cold fusion" by knowing what resonances are needed to overcome inherent "resistance"..

In fusion, think about it this way, they used the multiple laser beams to try to achieve a high brute force temperature on the target gases...their high energy level only is needed when one is trying to drive a "truck" through a brick wall (analogy for concept).. Trying it slowly to go thru the wall (achieve fusion) and the brick wall stays put (no fusion). (in physics that brick wall is analogous to something called the "coulomb barrier"). Accelerate the truck (raise the energy) and the virtual mass equivalent goes way up, allowing penetration.. (that is conventional brute force physics mindsets)..

But if one knew how to vibrate the truck just right (i called it multi-dimensional resonance), the slightest amount of energy allows the truck to penetrate the wall..

Cold fusion concepts applied to a hot plasma to reduce overall energy needed... It overcomes the coulomb barrier, and that is my breakthrough.

Keys being RF for plasma, plus a modulated DC linear accelerator and then some magnetics used as reflective barriers or mirrors..

Nothing like the magnetics needed in a tokamak..

12. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

I moved four posts to a new thread: Did China really land on the backside of the moon?. They were discussing a different topic than this thread is discussing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (23rd January 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019)

14. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Chang'e 4 lunar lander shown in high definition on the moon's far side. Image provided by the lander's Jade Rabbit 2 rover.

The spectrometer mounted on the rover has detected a dominance of olivine and pyroxene.

Was Earth's moon derived from a breakoff from earth during a cataclysmic event in ancient history? The upper mantle of Earth is composed mainly of olivine and pyroxene.

Pyroxene and feldspar are the major minerals in basalt, a very light rock that shows up during volcanic activity.

Olivines are usually green in color and have compositions that typically range between Mg2SiO4 and Fe2SiO4 (magnesium silicate(s) and iron silicates).

Pyroxenes are common in meteorites and in extrusive igneous rocks, especially basalt. Pyroxenes are the most significant and abundant group of rock-forming ferromagnesium silicates. They are found in almost every variety of igneous rock.

Pyroxene and olivine are typically seen in the lunar mantle.

The lunar formation hypothesis: The giant-impact hypothesis, sometimes called the Big Splash, or the Theia Impact suggests that the Moon formed out of the debris left over from a collision between Earth and an astronomical body the size of Mars, approximately 4.5 billion years ago, in the Hadean eon.

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

How did that lander plonk itself down on it's feet there without disturbing any other part of the lunar surface ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (16th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    How did that lander plonk itself down on it's feet there without disturbing any other part of the lunar surface ?
    If u look at the landing pods there is disturbance, apparently the dust there wasn't that thick, but u can see the mess.. If you look at the NASA from the LRO image of the Israel crash site, you can see the streak for the crash wasn't that horrendous too. Apparently that area has a thinner layer of "dust". (But who knows for sure what we are getting. I am still very suspicious of the JPL data btw.)

Here the little Rover's tracks can be seen, again, they hardly show any dust depth:

I would assume the landing thrusters blew away a lot of the dust below them, the pods were the only thing that appeared to kick up anything that left a trace - consistent with the little Rover's tracks as far as depth goes.. The depth of track looks very similar to the amount of depth we get here in Colorado from aggressive tires in the soil we have here.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th May 2019 at 18:00.

18. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Did anyone else notice the Triangle in the top right corner? Interesting that they are using the Same iconography as our secret Space program

19. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Did anyone else notice the Triangle in the top right corner? Interesting that they are using the Same iconography as our secret Space program
    From top right corner image:

Searching on Chinese Space Program Logo, comparison with Sci-Fy "Star-Trek"design:

China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp., is China's major aerospace contractor - they use this logo:

The right half of the image, upper right is this:

It is from the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program directorate - (CLEP; Chinese: 中国探月; pinyin: Zhōngguó Tànyuè), also known as the Chang'e Project (Chinese: 嫦娥工程; pinyin: Cháng'é Gōngchéng) after the Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, is an ongoing series of robotic Moon missions by the China National Space Administration (CNSA).

The logos mark images received from China as to the two agencies responsible for the data.

20. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Name:  1st_Air_and_Space_Test_Squadron.png
Views: 1940
Size:  72.7 KBName:  225px-9_ARS.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  25.5 KBName:  346th_Bombardment_Squadron_-_SAC_-_Emblem.png
Views: 1166
Size:  124.3 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	1920px-Basic_Space_Badge.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	40618

Just a preview of something I will post called Triangles Everywhere

Searching on Chinese Space Program Logo, comparison with Sci-Fy "Star-Trek"design:

China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp., is China's major aerospace contractor - they use this logo:

It is from the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program directorate - (CLEP; Chinese: 中国探月; pinyin: Zhōngguó Tànyuè), also known as the Chang'e Project (Chinese: 嫦娥工程; pinyin: Cháng'é Gōngchéng) after the Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, is an ongoing series of robotic Moon missions by the China National Space Administration (CNSA).

The logos mark images received from China as to the two agencies responsible for the data.
    Attached Images  

21. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

IMO we have never been to the moon and would not be allowed there. The private space industry (which they will try and make publicly funded) is just an excuse to endlessly fleece the public now the War on Terra has lost it's lustre. Space X's experiences should be enough to prove to anyone that we are not allowed up there.

The alt media are focusing on the moon to get a type of energetic consent, to distract people from the mysteries on Earth, and to keep truth seekers passive.

We are not allowed off this rock, and we could well be living in a simulacrum. ISS "interior" footage is provably fake.

*Footsteps* I've triggered an alarm. The guards are coming. Got to go.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Pam (26th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Moon Base Destroyed : Is Wikileaks Moon Report FACT or SCIENCE FICTION ?
    Joe from the Carolinas- Beyond Theory
    Published on May 24, 2019

"US Moon Base Destroyed 1979 - is that it a FACT or SCIENCE FICTION ?? Wikileaks moon cable confirmed or DISSECTED ! Did you see the Report That UR Destroyed Secret Moon Base? Bringing you original research looking into the topic of the space force, I produce the department of state cable and begin sharing results of my FOIA request. I loop in US Army's Project Horizon quite fairly. Joe from the Carolinas investigates with Beyond Theory. "

Source- https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P7...

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (27th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (26th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #58
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

I'd like to seek some opinions on the following burning question I've had for some time if I may. My question is just how withering are the conditions on the moon? Do temperatures really range from plus or minus 200 degrees? It's always bothered me that the equipment and technology we were never really up to the task of placing personnel on the moon AND safely back to earth again. I am happy to be corrected and enlightened on this.

26. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: What are they doing on the moon? China, Israel, soon the US?

Attachment 40622Attachment 40620Attachment 40619Attachment 40618

Just a preview of something I will post called Triangles Everywhere

Please don't think of them as triangles but as Vectors or Chevrons or Deltas...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bob (18th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

A rather strange article on Wired.

Quote A Crashed Israeli Lunar Lander Spilled Tardigrades on the Moon

Tardigrades, also known as water bears, are microscopic animals that can survive for years without food or water. And now they're on the moon!

It was just before midnight on April 11 and everyone at the Israel Aerospace Industries mission control center in Yehud, Israel, had their eyes fixed on two large projector screens. On the left screen was a stream of data being sent back to Earth by Beresheet, its lunar lander, which was about to become the first private spacecraft to land on the moon. The right screen featured a crude animation of Beresheet firing its engines as it prepared for a soft landing in the Sea of Serenity. But only seconds before the scheduled landing, the numbers on the left screen stopped. Mission control had lost contact with the spacecraft, and it crashed into the moon shortly thereafter.

Half a world away, Nova Spivack watched a livestream of Beresheet’s mission control from a conference room in Los Angeles. As the founder of the Arch Mission Foundation, a nonprofit whose goal is to create “a backup of planet Earth,” Spivack had a lot at stake in the Beresheet mission. The spacecraft was carrying the foundation’s first lunar library, a DVD-sized archive containing 30 million pages of information, human DNA samples, and thousands of tardigrades, those microscopic “water bears” that can survive pretty much any environment—including space.

But when the Israelis confirmed Beresheet had been destroyed, Spivack was faced with a distressing question: Did he just smear the toughest animal in the known universe across the surface of the moon?

In the weeks following the Beresheet crash, Spivack pulled together the Arch Mission Foundation’s advisers in an attempt to determine whether the lunar library had survived the crash. Based on their analysis of the spacecraft’s trajectory and the composition of the lunar library, Spivack says he is quite confident that the library—a roughly DVD-sized object made of thin sheets of nickel—survived the crash mostly or entirely intact. In fact, the decision to include DNA samples and tardigrades in the lunar library may have been key to its survival.

“For the first 24 hours we were just in shock,” Spivack says. “We sort of expected that it would be successful. We knew there were risks but we didn’t think the risks were that significant.”

Spivack is no stranger to the hazards of space exploration. In the late 1990s, the serial entrepreneur used money from his web company’s initial public offering to hitch a ride to the edge of space with the Russian Air Force and to become an angel investor in the Zero Gravity Corporation, which commercialized parabolic flights in the US. But when Spivack founded the Arch Mission Foundation in 2015, he wanted to do something different. The plan was to create archives of all human knowledge that could last for millions, if not billions, of years, and to seed them across Earth and throughout the solar system.

The Arch Mission Foundation sent its first archive to space in 2018 in the glove compartment of Elon Musk’s Tesla, which is now in a 30-million-year orbit around the sun. That archive contains Isaac Asimov’s Foundation trilogy, which is inscribed in a quartz disc using an experimental 5D optical technology developed by physicists at the University of Southampton. But that storage medium has limitations. Digital technologies and encoding standards are great for compressing lots of information into a small amount of space, but they are also short-lived—how many people do you know who could play a VHS tape today? If you want to create a library for humans thousands or millions of years in the future, your best bet is to keep it analog.

But analog storage takes up a lot of room. So sending the bulk of human knowledge to space will require a lot of compression. To do this, Spivack tapped Bruce Ha, a scientist who developed a technique for engraving high-resolution, nano-scale images into nickel. Ha uses lasers to etch an image into glass and then deposits nickel, atom by atom, in a layer on top. The images in the resulting nickel film look holographic and can be viewed using a microscope capable of 1000x magnification—a technology that has been available for hundreds of years.

The lunar library on the Beresheet lander consisted of 25 layers of nickel, each only a few microns thick. The first four layers contain roughly 30,000 high-resolution images of book pages, which include language primers, textbooks, and keys to decoding the other 21 layers. Those layers hold nearly all of the English Wikipedia, thousands of classic books, and even the secrets to David Copperfield’s magic tricks.

Spivack had planned to send DNA samples to the moon in future versions of the lunar library, not on this mission. But a few weeks before Spivack had to deliver the lunar library to the Israelis, however, he decided to include some DNA in the payload anyway. Ha and an engineer on Spivack’s team added a thin layer of epoxy resin between each layer of nickel, a synthetic equivalent of the fossilized tree resin that preserves ancient insects. Into the resin they tucked hair follicles and blood samples from Spivack and 24 others that he says represent a diverse genetic cross-section of human ancestry, in addition to some dehydrated tardigrades and samples from major holy sites, like the Bodhi tree in India. A few thousand extra dehydrated tardigrades were sprinkled onto the tape used to secure the lunar library to the Beresheet lander.

The promising thing about the tardigrades, says Spivack, is that they could hypothetically be revived in the future. Tardigrades are known to enter dormant states in which all metabolic processes stop and the water in their cells is replaced by a protein that effectively turns the cells into glass. Scientists have revived tardigrades that have spent up to 10 years in this dehydrated state, although in some cases they may be able to survive much longer without water. Although the lunar library is designed to last for millions of years, scientists are just beginning to understand how tardigrades manage to survive in so many unforgiving environments. It’s conceivable that as we learn more about tardigrades, we’ll discover ways to rehydrate them after much longer periods of dormancy.

Spivack says that adding the DNA-filled resin to the lunar library at the last minute was a major risk, because any mistakes in how it was incorporated could have ruined the nickel engravings. In retrospect, however, it may have been what saved the library from destruction. The resin layers added a significant amount of strength to the lunar library, which made it less likely to break apart upon impact. Moreover, Spivack says that the heat generated by the impact wasn’t high enough to melt the nickel layers, which were themselves encased in several protective layers to block radiation. “Ironically, our payload may be the only surviving thing from that mission,” Spivack says.

In the best-case scenario, Beresheet ejected the Arch Mission Foundation’s lunar library during impact and it lies in one piece somewhere near the crash site. But Spivack says that even if the library broke into pieces, their analysis shows that these fragments would be large enough to retrieve most of the analog information in the first four layers. As for whether any of the DNA or tardigrades are still intact, that’s anyone’s guess, but Spivack says there’s no reason to worry about water bears taking over the moon. Any lunar tardigrades found by future humans will have to be brought back to Earth or somewhere with an atmosphere in order to rehydrate them. Whether this will be enough to bring them back to life, however, remains to be seen.

Fortunately for Spivack and the Arch Mission Foundation, spewing DNA and water bears across the moon is totally legal. NASA’s Office of Planetary Protection classifies missions based on the likelihood that their targets are of interest to our understanding of life. As such, missions destined for places like Mars are subject to more stringent sterilization processes than missions to the Moon, which has few of the necessary conditions for life and isn’t at risk of contamination. In fact, Spivack isn’t even the first to leave DNA on the moon. This honor belongs to the Apollo astronauts, who left nearly 100 bags of human feces on the lunar surface before they returned to Earth.

This is good news for Spivack, who wants to incorporate more DNA into future libraries on the moon and beyond. This fall, Spivack says the Arch Mission Foundation will be launching a crowdfunding campaign that will solicit DNA samples from volunteers to include on the next moon mission, as well as DNA from endangered species. In addition, Spivack also plans to send vast troves of information coded in synthetic DNA. The advantage of DNA storage is that it’s easy to make thousands of copies to ensure redundancy, and you can fit terabytes of data in a small vial of liquid. Indeed, the Arch Mission Foundation has already figured out how to encode the English Wikipedia in synthetic DNA, which will hitch a ride to the lunar surface with Astrobotic, a company that was formed to work on the Google Lunar X Prize, in 2021.

“Our job, as the hard backup of this planet, is to make sure that we protect our heritage—both our knowledge and our biology,” says Spivack. “We have to sort of plan for the worst.”

Creating a backup of the entire planet is the sort of high-minded idealism associated with the titans of Silicon Valley, but Spivack is well on his way to turning it into a reality. And as the world grapples with the fallout from climate change, the prospect of nuclear war, and even killer asteroids, creating a backup of human civilization doesn’t sound like such a bad idea after all.
    From: https://www.wired.com/story/a-crashe...s-on-the-moon/
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Star Tsar (6th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast