+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

A few comments here. Children nowadays have more access to much much more information, so they tend to be more aware and more intuitive. A really bright child whose parents nurture their intellect will be so different than a child was 50 years ago.

There may be a collective leap in consciousness and increasing IQ going on and it could even be epigenetic.

But...I would caution any parent with a bright but abnormally stubborn selfish child who doesn't get along with other kids from putting it all down to their child being an indigo or "creative." This is allowing the seeds of egocentricity to flourish during a time the child's character is developing.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (16th January 2019), Constance (7th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2019), Flash (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), Pam (30th January 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Rosemarie (30th January 2019), Seabreeze (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th January 2019), Wind (20th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Published on Jan 24, 2019

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Krist (15th March 2019), Orph (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th January 2019), wnlight (25th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Briefly ...
    We are not that far away now when we will see the first wave of "new humans" take positions of power & begin to change the mess our world is in now .

It will take years but it will happen , i truly believe this is humanities only salvation on earth .
    I'd like to offer my perspective. I think it is tempting to think these children will change the course, and I think to some degree they will, no doubt. Though I think power will remain with the social parasites. I think these souls are here for the end of the cycle we are currently in. And think they will have a greater impact on communities than on governments and places of great influence. I think the wave is more about spiritual advancement then for "saving" the course of the earth. Just my two cents.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

greybeard (31st January 2019), justntime2learn (31st January 2019), Michi (31st January 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Seabreeze (5th February 2019), silvanelf (25th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019), wondering (13th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Edgar Cayce, who was incredibly accurate in his predictions and past dating, stated that there will be a Golden Age starting in 2038.
    A mass awakening our bodies will have 12 chakras--according to his trance experiences.
    Its cyclic--there has been a Golden Age before.
    Maybe so.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 31st January 2019 at 13:20.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st January 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Seabreeze (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019), wnlight (25th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Edgar Cayce, who was incredibly accurate in his predictions and past dating, stated that there will be a Golden Age starting in 2038.
    A mass awakening our bodies will have 12 chakras--according to his trance experiences.

Chris
    Did Edgar Cayce indicate whether this would be for everyone? From a biblical perspective it's a period of 1000 years and it's said it's not for every soul. From Revelations 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
    "
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 1st February 2019 at 07:42.

10. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    Did Edgar Cayce indicate whether this would be for everyone? From a biblical perspective it's a period of 1000 years and it's said it's not for every soul. From Revelations 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 ([B]The rest of the dead did n o share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
    "
    No not everyone Slobbe
    There is a lot about your quote from Revelations in the video linked below.
    It may be a bit long but a lot in it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1272433
    Chris

Ps
    There is a lot about raising your vibration, thats essential now, so that you will enter the golden age.
    Also the womb of women is being modified to only accept higher vibration souls.
    There will be a new root race of human with--modified bodies with 12 chakras.
    We are in Armageddon now.
    The Golden Age will begin in twenty years time--I probably wont be around to see it--who knows!!
    The devil will be chained up for 1000 years etc.
    So this is all according to Edgar Cayce as presented by John Van Auken.
    Its important to know that all the readings were written down as they happened by a stenographer, no time lapse, nothing altered.

I have no definite opinion as to the validity of these readings--certainly they are interesting and may well point accurately to past and future.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st February 2019 at 09:28.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

meeradas (15th March 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Seabreeze (5th February 2019), Words of Joy (6th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This could be helpful 2.........to raise the vibration. Enjoy

.................................................. ...................... ................................
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 13th April 2019 at 06:56.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Franny (6th February 2019), greybeard (5th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

.................................................. ................................................

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Franny (6th February 2019), greybeard (5th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

I try not to focus on whether a child is a starseed or an indigo or whatever label is given these days to children coming into this world. What I do really prefer to focus on is harnessing the inner potential of all children, and really, all beings who are here on this planet.

I consider that we are already what we need to be, we just need to cultivate, nurture and draw out what is already lying there, in wait. If we can all have intuitions, then we are all capable of greater things. Our future self is always beckoning us on, always working to help us reach our highest potential.

If we can put back what is missing through nature, soul and food, we can all fulfil our highest potential. It is there for each and every one of us, not just for the up and coming generations.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2019), Flash (22nd March 2019), Forest Denizen (8th February 2019), justntime2learn (15th March 2019), Orph (7th February 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Seabreeze (15th March 2019), silvanelf (25th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Every child, every human is unique....there is no one else like you, there never will be.

We should be aware of this......

But....

The Indigo or star seed children are special persons, with knowledge to share with us. We are suppose to learn from them.

This is why they been brought here...

and this is why I like to listen to what they have to say. I like to learn from them
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th March 2019 at 21:38.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2019), petra (25th March 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Fredenit (23rd September 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

I think I am in an awakening process right now. I recognize many things, which been there for ages, I did not recognize before. Like, for example a song I know for ages, but never really did catch the message in it before. Now I do.......It is amazing. I must be sleeping long time and now I slowly wake up more and more........ This is the impression I have.

Answers appear - I searched for long time already. Things are happening or enter my reality to guide me.......it is like magic....on one side scary on the other side amazing and beautiful......

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

justntime2learn (24th March 2019), petra (25th March 2019), Valerie Villars (25th March 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Smile Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

It is time to WAke UP.....

AmplifyingTheLight

Music "A Brighter Day" from freeplayer.com
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 27th March 2019 at 22:28.

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

The power of words....

watch your words! - use them wisely

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Valerie Villars (5th April 2019), Zanshin (18th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    [B][I]Briefly ...
    We are not that far away now when we will see the first wave of "new humans" take positions of power & begin to change the mess our world is in now .
    There are some extremely willful people being born since the late 90s, like my nephew. They seem to qualify as some kind of "new human," or maybe a genetic throwback. These 3 girls strike me as classic Indigo:

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...es-trio-290765

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, but I dont get the point here. Or understand what you mean is Indigo like with those 3 youngsters? I see and hear nothing Indigo or high sensitive kind here. To me it is often amazing, what the word Indigo means to others.

To air dry the body if you have no towel is nothing special. To run away from the police either.

I am sorry, but for me a Indigo person is not a regular youngster. But I know for many people it is. I guess - there are different interpretations of what a real Indigo or Star child actually is. But in this case, I see no amazing talents or knowledge for others to learn about.

Not every youngster out of the new generation is always a Indigo or Star child. I dont understand why people always mix this totaly up.

A child can be very intelligent also, but this does not necessarly means it is a real Indigo or Star child.

Star or Indigo children bring in talents and knowledge from far away and they are not often to find.

Last edited by Seabreeze; 13th April 2019 at 06:30.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), Zanshin (18th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some lessons from nature.....

Lessons from Geese: Line of One

The push

Last edited by Seabreeze; 14th April 2019 at 13:17.

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,045 times in 8,169 posts

Bases at UfoMegaCon Mary Rodwell

Miles Johnston
    Published on 14 Apr 2019

Quote Mary joins Bases again, this time live in person at the UfoMegaCon, at Laughlin. Time was very limited and her work with FREE is extremely important. Several of the FREE team spoke at the conference, so do visit the website for their presentations, and Mary's Mary's work is ground breaking and includes some of the presenters at this event, notably Geraldine and Samantha, who I had the opportunity to interview in great detail.

MARY RODWELL is the Founder and Principal of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network. (ACERN), Co-founder & Director of The Dr Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research Into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE), a former nurse, midwife, counselor, hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, International speaker, researcher, author of Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform Your Life - The New Human, Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage (2016).

Mary has produced two award winning documentaries, Expressions of ET Contact a Visual Blueprint and Expressions of ET Contact a Communication and Healing Blueprint. As well as five series of meditation CDs. www.newmindrecords.com

Recognized Internationally as one of Australia's leading researchers in regards to Encounters with non-human intelligences (NHI). Mary has lectured in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Scandinavia, Malta and Asia. She has also featured in several documentaries, including a personal one. My Mum Talks to Aliens. Produced in Australia by SBS (2010). More recently ET Contact: They Are Here (2017), Australien Skies 2 (2018), Orenda Force of Consciousness (2018).

Mary's research explores Encounters with non human intelligences both as a therapist assisting individuals to explore and integrate their encounter experiences and as a researcher from a multidimensional consciousness perspective. Mary has also worked with families and children which has indicated this can be an inter-generational experience. Mary's research indicates many complex multidimensional programs which appear to activate and 'upgrade' awareness in our species. Mary's research also suggests this is a global phenomenon and the recent generations, labeled Indigos, "crystal children, ADHD, Dyslexic, Aspergers or some forms of Autism may be indicators of new generations of human. Many of these children have shown remarkable awareness of their connection to NHI's multidimensional abilities" conscious of their star origins and what they perceive as their Earth Mission to help activate the consciousness of Humanity.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th April 2019), Zanshin (18th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Sorry, but I dont get the point here. Or understand what you mean is Indigo like with those 3 youngsters? I see and hear nothing Indigo or high sensitive kind here. To me it is often amazing, what the word Indigo means to others.
    To air dry the body if you have no towel is nothing special. To run away from the police either.
    Well, they thought nothing of being nude in public. They initiated a police chase and when caught, threatened the police with a baseball bat, then fled again. When finally caught they interlocked arms and refused to leave the car. These aren't normal people.
    I'm aware of the idealistic definition of Indigo children, but am also aware of the other side of that coin -- impossible, alienated children with no fear or respect for authority who act kind of like the entity in the movie 1987 movie, The Hidden. Check out Journey of Souls for the problem with newly arrived alien souls incarnating as humans on Earth.

34. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sounds like regular rebellious youngsters to me. Rebellious teens existed at all times. Teenagers are often pretty spacey..... I still remember those times .... It is part of growin up...

There is to much bs written already about Indigos/star seeds....To many bad spirits trying to make them look bad or ill... They are aware of the power they have.

Often they try to get them hooked to mental pills...like for example ADHS..(which is a fake disorder created by the pharma ind.) pills..to ruin their power and knowledge.

...like many others so called disorders a made up sickness again by the industrie. There is no test or proof of any of those called disorders.

It is a pseudo-science in which every human emotion is tried to get into a clinical picture ...
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 20th April 2019 at 09:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast