+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Lightbulb Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

Last edited by Seabreeze; 20th April 2019 at 10:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Fredenit (23rd September 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening......

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Sounds like regular rebellious youngsters to me. Rebellious teens existed at all times. Teenagers are often pretty spacey..... I still remember those times .... It is part of growin up...
    I guess the times they are a'changing if this is normal rebellion. Nobody in my high school would have dreamed of attacking the police, and if they did, they wouldn't go after a gun with a baseball bat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Rich (21st April 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I still dont see any connection towards Indigo/Star seed children. They did not get send here to bring up aggressions and fighting situations.

It is the opposite...they are here to bring in harmony, honest love, truth and to learn us important things to lead us on the right way into a PEACEFUL future.

So, if I understand you right....whatever behavement of children or youngsters does not fit into your sight of "being a normal youngster" makes it for you a Indigo/Star child? I don*t think this is a very positive sight towards those special humans, which are here to help us find the right way.

There are many youngsters hooked to drugs, alcohol, mental pills aso. which are not acting normal for sure. And dont forget the negativ influence TV and the media has to those upgrowing generation.

I would not connect every strange behavement of youngsters automatically towards the field of those special humans. Like I wrote before...the star/Indigo children are here to bring in harmony.....not the opposite.........

Boriska is another example of a real Star child. He and his mother disappeared as the public's attention became too big... I think this was the best move for him.....

Project Chamelot did interview Boriska also. There are videos on youtube for those interested ....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 21st April 2019 at 21:35.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Fredenit (23rd September 2019), wondering (27th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I still dont see any connection towards Indigo/Star seed children. They did not get send here to bring up aggressions and fighting situations.
    It is the opposite...they are here to bring in harmony, honest love, truth and to learn us important things to lead us on the right way into a PEACEFUL future.
    Maybe. Or maybe just more MK-Ultra PR. Didn't Max Spiers claim to know Boreska through his MK-Ultra training?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wondering (27th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is a blessing they are here for all of us. They are here to help us!

We should appreciate that and protect them and listen to what they have to learn us.
    We should appreciate it, the right way.

If we start to mess them around ..... make them ill with chemicals or other manipulations, we are responsible for the results.

They know way more than we do, so we should not play experimentals with them.....

To many people don't understand the fact, those humans have more knowledge as children already than the adults around them. Many adults have a hard time to accept this.

Like it was said in the video posted...they have 2 more genes than other people.

I believe, we all shoud be very thankful to have them around to lead us into a new, peaceful and better world......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 23rd April 2019 at 19:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Fredenit (23rd September 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th November 2019), wondering (27th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Like it was said in the video posted...they have 2 more genes than other people.
    it's pretty hard to argue with hard science :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Seabreeze (9th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Fredenit (23rd September 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), wondering (27th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ka Honua Ola is a collection of twenty-five chants from the epic tale of Pele and Hiʻiaka. These mele reveal the richness of Hawaiian genealogy, migration, poetry, and hula. Through skillful interpretations and ancestral memory, Pualani Kanakaʻole Kanahele summons ancient wisdom and renews our profound connection to the living earth.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Delight (10th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), justntime2learn (21st May 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Lea Kapiteli - Contactee and Starseed

Max Loughan - Another Brilliant Kid

Drake Anthony (Styropyro) - Builds High-Powered Laser

4th Dimension Explained By A High-School Student
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), justntime2learn (22nd May 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

.....Published on Mar 19, 2019

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Melinda (28th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Melinda (28th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

riversteward
    Published on Apr 5, 2010
    Who are the Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow & Starseed Children and Adults? A Native American elder told me that the Star People are incarnating on Earth at this time to help us through this time of great changes. The Hopi elders told me that we are entering the 5th world. The Indigos &Crystals are here to assist us to make this transition easier. We need to support the Indigo & Crystals so that they can help us through this time. We don't have to live in a world based upon fear and violence.

We can work together to create a world of peace, love, harmony, bliss, joy, beauty and abundance for all.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Fear.. The great cancer of the world..

We have been taught our whole lives to fear.. Fear punishments for misbehaving, while trying to establish boundaries, fear not "Fitting in" to social standards, fear failure, fear loss, fear everything.. Fear has been weaponized.. Used as a tool by which others control the masses...

When one lives in fear they're living in a reactionary state.. A proactive state, and a cautious state all simultaneously, and that creates great conflict from within. And aside from imminent danger of physical harm or death.. Fear is something that we truly should not even be considering. As it limits our true potentials.

I have found for me that the best way to live my life, is without fear. If I fear someone's reaction to something I have done, then it just makes me sick inside, so I hold myself to a higher level of accountability from the start.. so that I have nothing to fear. And when I have to face off with someone who believes that they have some right to judge my actions, I am confident standing there accepting their assessments, knowing that I did my best.. Really what else can be expected of me?

As such I have no reason to fear. I am human, I am fallible as is everyone else. I am humble enough to admit I do not know everything. And I admit as much. I have done nothing however that should cause me to fear the result of anything.

Truly the only time I find myself in stressful situations is when I am around others that do not hold themselves to those same standards, and then I let go of those stresses as that isn't my baggage to carry. So long as I hold my own head high when dealing with those individuals, and protect myself from the fallout of their actions, I should never have to fear my own outcome. As the wheat generally is separated from the chaff when it comes to accountability. As I can only be held accountable for my own actions or lack of them.

This is a great thread, and the videos being placed here are beautiful.. Well done.. Whisper, you're doing a beautiful thing here..

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

acc355 (25th August 2019), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (10th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (26th August 2019), Seabreeze (25th August 2019), wnlight (25th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Where on earth do people get their ideas from, that their is a New Human? How can we even conceive such things, without knowing the truth of genetics and the origin of our Source. What we have here, is not a New Human, for they are not Human in any sense of the word. These Beings we are calling the New Human are the results of all those Human Beings that were taken and abducted, not with consent or any acknowledgement that the abducted were agreeable to what was happening, but were were taken against their will for the creation of a Being that will be subservient and compliant to the will of the Alien Race that performed these atrocities on Human Beings.

The Beings that are under discussion here, and are a genetic mix and match of Alien genetics and Human genetics and are the forerunners of an Alien Hierarchy, that will enable the Alien to take this world and the resources of this world as their own. These New Humans has they are called are nothing but a Hybrid Being created to mimic the looks of a Human but their mind is that of an Alien, and allegiance to the Alien Race that created them. Why do you think the abductions were performed for? What other purpose could it serve? This is the Aliens way of infiltration into the Human Family.

There are Beings in our world that are the Agents for this Alien Agenda, and will promote this Agenda as beneficial to the Human Family. The likes of Dr. Steven Greer, Mary Rodwell, Barbara Lamb are but a few, but it is strange that no-one is talking about David Jacobs and the work he has given his life to has uncovered a sinister movement against Humanity, and you will find these and more in his books called "The Treat" and "They Walk Among Us" So do not be so quick to give yourself to this following for it leads to the downfall of Humanity into the slavery of an Alien Empire. Even the Human body will be a resource for them to remove from this world, for they are not here to save the Human Race but to further the building of their own Empire by any means at their disposal.

Do not be weak minded and fall for what they speak of through their Agents, who are already in this world, for these Agents have been manipulated, deceived and persuaded to move against the Human Family, by giving them false promises and false hopes and a false doctrines to also indoctrinate the world. This indoctrination is now happening here in these forums and many other forums across the spectrum of the public media arena. If you look, you will see, and you will know that what I say to you now at this time is true. Think of the power of the Mental Environment, you need to think about this, because there are not many Humans that are aware of the Mental Environment and the power of persuasion that moves there. You can receive thoughts from the Mental Environment and feel they are your own thoughts. You can receive anger, bitterness, and the sense of revolt from the Mental Environment, not knowing it comes from another mind or groups of minds.

Look around the world today, look at all the discontentment and upheaval it is causing in the world and you will see it is being driven by individuals that stay hidden most of the time. Just look, but without judgement or condemnation, without being involved, and you will see things that you would not discover in any other way. Be determined in your efforts and be aware of what is happening around you.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredenit For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), silvanelf (10th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)
    Look around the world today, look at all the discontentment and upheaval it is causing in the world and you will see it is being driven by individuals that stay hidden most of the time. Just look, but without judgement or condemnation, without being involved, and you will see things that you would not discover in any other way. Be determined in your efforts and be aware of what is happening around you.
    Indeed...

I'm lookin' a lot at music too.

What you posted reminds me of a song called "This is the new ****" by Marilyn Manson
    See what I did there?
    I like to think of it as a sarcastic, cynical song. The lyrics are too vulgar to post....

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Where on earth do people get their ideas from, that their is a New Human? How can we even conceive such things, without knowing the truth of genetics and the origin of our Source. What we have here, is not a New Human, for they are not Human in any sense of the word. These Beings we are calling the New Human are the results of all those Human Beings that were taken and abducted, not with consent or any acknowledgement that the abducted were agreeable to what was happening, but were were taken against their will for the creation of a Being that will be subservient and compliant to the will of the Alien Race that performed these atrocities on Human Beings.

The Beings that are under discussion here, and are a genetic mix and match of Alien genetics and Human genetics and are the forerunners of an Alien Hierarchy, that will enable the Alien to take this world and the resources of this world as their own. These New Humans has they are called are nothing but a Hybrid Being created to mimic the looks of a Human but their mind is that of an Alien, and allegiance to the Alien Race that created them. Why do you think the abductions were performed for? What other purpose could it serve? This is the Aliens way of infiltration into the Human Family.

Did you listen to anything the Indigos talk about? Just a question.

Did you ever think about where we are originaly coming from? Is it, for you, maybe possible to include in your thinking...the human race has relatives in space..who might had a hand in our developement and presence on earth? There are so many possibilities....you should not ignore.

And like Dolores Cannon said (who made thousands of sessions with people who got abducted..) not one of her abductees got ever hurt...it only was a product of their own phantasie..they found out in all the sessions ,the truth.
    And the reason for the abductions..she explains very well also. ... (you can read up on this in other threads to inform yourself)

Our relatives in space are far more advanced than we are. It does not make sense to try to explain to us..why this or that has to be done...because we would not understand anyways on the level we are on at the time...........................

How can you say...Indigos are not Human? I think this goes way to far. Did you ever meet one? It is said they are mainly old souls which did reincarnet. They are here today to help us get out of this mess.

Mainly todays humans are working with all kind manipulations.(mostlikly out of control and profit reasons)..look in the media field, or military fields...it is all over the place.... It is time to wake up...

And there are new humans for sure...those who are out of the box and awake for example..... only when the blocks are removed, there is a way to develope forward in a positive and natural way....

Like Bob Dean said a long time ago already. The relatives from space are with us a long time already.They could have taken over earth if they would want to. They could have turned us into dog food or eliminate us from Terra. But they did not until today. And just like he did......I dont see our relatives from Space as enemies.

Have a good day..
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 9th November 2019 at 21:53.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (10th November 2019), wnlight (25th November 2019)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Did you listen to anything the Indigos talk about? Just a question.

Did you ever think about where we are originaly coming from? Is it, for you, maybe possible to include in your thinking...the human race has relatives in space..who might had a hand in our developement and presence on earth? There are so many possibilities....you should not ignore.

And like Dolores Cannon said (who made thousands of sessions with people who got abducted..) not one of her abductees got ever hurt...it only was a product of their own phantasie..they found out in all the sessions ,the truth.
    And the reason for the abductions..she explains very well also. ... (you can read up on this in other threads to inform yourself)

Our relatives in space are far more advanced than we are. It does not make sense to try to explain to us..why this or that has to be done...because we would not understand anyways on the level we are on at the time...........................

How can you say...Indigos are not Human? I think this goes way to far. Did you ever meet one? It is said they are mainly old souls which did reincarnet. They are here today to help us get out of this mess.

Mainly todays humans are working with all kind manipulations.(mostlikly out of control and profit reasons)..look in the media field, or military fields...it is all over the place.... It is time to wake up...

And there are new humans for sure...those who are out of the box and awake for example..... only when the blocks are removed, there is a way to develope forward in a positive and natural way....

Like Bob Dean said a long time ago already. The relatives from space are with us a long time already.They could have taken over earth if they would want to. They could have turned us into dog food or eliminate us from Terra. But they did not until today. And just like he did......I dont see our relatives from Space as enemies.

Have a good day..
    :h appythumbsup:

Sky Mubs - Now You believe in You
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Seabreeze (15th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast