Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #401
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

[EDIT] Shocking New Discoveries! + TAVARES MYTHOLOGY GETS A FACE-LIFT

Another Tavares first! Shocking new conspiracy nugget! Deborah Tavares reveals that she’s just learned of an insidious plot being perp’d by schools upon today’s youth. It appears as though school curriculum is now designed to fear-monger students by subjecting them to repetitious loops of emotionally traumatizing predictions, thus reducing them to a state of depressed hopelessness in which they see no solutions and believe the world is at it’s end.

That’s right you just read right. Thank God for presenters like Deborah to counter this horrible trend, with her uplifting messages of hope, solution seeking and moral reassurance

Facelift: in other news, Deborah now deems it necessary to give her well-promoted herstory a makeover. Eliminating some of the narrative but adding a lot of new dramatic tales of her courageous and heroic journey from the streets of West Covina to heart of darkness, Sonoma County, CA, “home of Bohemian Grove” as she likes to reassure her listeners.

Did you know that in 2011 Tavares was allegedly interviewed by the NY times as an expert on smart meters? No, I didn’t either, and oddly enough, it’s not on her website. Did you know that she and her obedient husband Lou collected analog electrical meters from their slum-like packer-stacker retirement fund rental dwellings in SoCal, took them to the local Edison company with 2 professional camera crews, and upon entering, all employees fled the building in panic and fear at the very site of the meters? She says it’s documented on video, although it’s never been posted on her site or youtube, which is odd for a compulsive attention seeker. Did you know that Vanderbilt University funded a study inspired by and intended to thwart Deborah Tavares? She says it’s true. Did you know that “ Rothschild” managed to file a lawsuit for stolen property against Deborah within hours on the same day SoCal Edison replaced analog meters with smart meters, and she allegedly shuttled them to the local Edison office? That’s fast. Not even a police report. And I guess it explains why, at the site of Tavares and crew, all Edison employees fled the building in panic. ‘Ahhhh!! Run! It’s That Tavares woman with a box full of meters! Big daddy Roth says run if we see her! She walked right in, like an apparition! Run, flee!!” Oh, and this is precious: Tavares now expresses concern for her grandchildren’s well-being. 10 years of preaching the most threatening blood soaked messages on the net, all the while showing no caution whatsoever for her family’s safety such as Ted Gundersen and Bill Cooper warned us all about, but now she’s telling us of concern she had 10 years ago because of smart meters. Clue to Deborah’s kids: (a) don’t let grandma read those kids any bedtime stories (“ mom, what’s a kill-city? Will I have to go to a cannibal class?”) (b) the biggest threat to your family’s well-being is not Rothschild, it’s grandma. And if you don’t believe that, take a look at the memes on her website Facebook page. (“ mom, why does grandma show naked women whispering scary messages and pictures of dad human monsters killing and eating people?”)

Four days ago is the first Tavares has mentioned any of this new, startling biographical info. Gone is the tragic tale of Ted Turner terrorizing her adult daughter. Of course, it is all nonsense, and welcome to bold faced lift/embellishment of Deborah and husband Lou’s heroic exploits. I do kind of sympathize with a Lucas Alexander of Age of Truth TV. He’s a too-nice guy who wants to believe people are truthful, and he has no idea who he has on his hands in this interview. My intuition says Lucas doesn’t realize people like Deborah exist. In the beginning of the interview, Lucas asks Tavares if she swears all her information to be true, to a legal standard. Tavares dodges the question and quotes Frank Zappa without crediting him, and Lucas doesn’t press. Bad on you Lucas, journalists are supposed to press for truth. Especially on Age of Truth TV.

More revelations to come as I’m able to take in this 2 hours 36 minutes of pathological lying. Witnessing a psychopath in action is fascinating, as is her effect on what used to be the “truth” community, aka the alt-sheep.

Enjoy the show!

Last edited by xylo; 13th May 2020 at 05:12. Reason: Details

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (29th February 2020), snoop4truth (29th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It looks like Ms. Tavares is completely losing it.

Watch this new video.

See if you agree with me.

https://youtu.be/tXxWos8SNIU

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (14th April 2020), xylo (25th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #403
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    It looks like Ms. Tavares is completely losing it.

Watch this new video.

See if you agree with me.

https://youtu.be/tXxWos8SNIU
    Agreed Snoop. I’ve invested some time reading listener comments. Beside the usual obedient sycophantic cult-like devout Christians who pray for God to continue to protect Deborah as though she’s somehow by magic managed to escape censorship, demonetization and any hint of harm to herself and her family for the past 10 years, they for some reason think she too is a devout Christian who shines the light of Christ down upon her flock in each video even though she’s never mentioned God let alone Christ ever, once. A bright few complain about the muffled audio quality. In this vid, her voice is barely intelligible. And that brings focus to an interesting point, as follows:

Deborah has acquired new toys and props in the form of a microphone and PA system. It’s set up all wrong which is why the audio is terrible. But the interesting thing is - who needs a mic and a PA system to preach at only handful of hostages in a living room? The answer is no one. So why would Deborah engage this new stuff, besides the mic to hide behind? I think it’s to give her voice a larger-than-life, god-like presence. Booming in the room. To a more humorous part of all this, she puts a foam windscreen on the mic as though it’s on the stage at Woodstock during a rainstorm. All that does is further muffle the sound. She holds the mic directly pressing against her lips, as though she’s a rock star who has to deal with the bleeding of guitar amps into the vocal feed. And of course the presence of the prop-mic gives her a certain rock star war correspondent journalist look.

Even more funny is that her crack team of paid sleuth staff teenaged vandals didn’t bother to web search “how to record an amplified voice”, and in do doing, clearly didn’t bother to do a sound check before recording an hour and 43 minutes performance. It’s obvious the PA speakers are on the floor, way off axis from the camera mic which is recording the sound. It’s obvious her mic channel is not EQ’d properly for a human voice. So, it’s all almost impossible to understand and even her most devoted followers are complaining. Her staff has posted for listeners to turn on closed captioning, which also can’t hear the sound, so all the wrong words come up. Too good!

And more somber note, she opens with the hoax version of “Silent Weapons...”. This time she’s telling the dim and confused that SWFQW was created by Rockefeller and Harvard...of course for Bilderberg 1954. No mention of Lyle Hartford van Dyke. I posted your links and a brief rundown of SWFQW in a few threads and of course for that I was attacked as a “paid deep state troll.” As such, the faithful refused to even read the material on the other end if the links, because it’s “government propaganda.” Etc. They don’t need to research because Deborah “has already told us the truth.”

It’s sad. And scary. She’s getting 1000 new subs per week now. Proof that the dumbing down agenda really is working.

Thanks again for the great source material Snoop
    Last edited by xylo; 27th April 2020 at 20:23. Reason: Tightening it up

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (26th April 2020), snoop4truth (3rd May 2020)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

xylo,

I agree on all points.

Wow! You know a lot about sound reinforcement (Axis, EQ, speakers on the floor, etc.).

But, you missed something even more obvious that contributes greatly to her sound problems.

A unidirectional, dynamic microphone (like the one in the video) works best when when aimed directly at the speaker's mouth and held almost horizontally.

But, Deborah Tavares actually holds her microphone vertically, if not actually pointed AWAY from her mouth (more towards her audience than towards her mouth).

Even with the PA and EQ set properly, speaking into a microphone sideways or actually from behind the microphone causes a garbled, muddy sound with far less highs and mid-highs.

So, clarity is diminished, if not eliminated entirely.

On a different subject, I applaud you for posting links to the truth among the comments below Deborah Tavares' YouTube videos (especially links to the main waccobb.net thread).

I wish more truthers would do the same.

I know of no better way to reach her followers (her victims) than post links to the truth in all of those comments.

On still a different subject, have you actually clicked on all the attachments at the bottom of the SWFQW Post on waccobb.net.

They are ABSOLUTE PROOF (in Lyle Hartford Van Dyke's own handwriting) that he is TRULY the REAL author of SWFQW.

In closing, thank you for all you do for the cause of truth.

My Best,

Snoop

Last edited by snoop4truth; 3rd May 2020 at 21:14.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th May 2020), xylo (8th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #405
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

xylo,

I agree on all points.

Wow! You know a lot about sound reinforcement (Axis, EQ, speakers on the floor, etc.).

But, you missed something even more obvious that contributes greatly to her sound problems.

A unidirectional, dynamic microphone (like the one in the video) works best when when aimed directly at the speaker's mouth and held almost horizontally.

But, Deborah Tavares actually holds her microphone vertically, if not actually pointed AWAY from her mouth (more towards her audience than towards her mouth).

Even with the PA and EQ set properly, speaking into a microphone sideways or actually from behind the microphone causes a garbled, muddy sound with far less highs and mid-highs.

So, clarity is diminished, if not eliminated entirely.

On a different subject, I applaud you for posting links to the truth among the comments below Deborah Tavares' YouTube videos (especially links to the main waccobb.net thread).

I wish more truthers would do the same.

I know of no better way to reach her followers (her victims) than post links to the truth in all of those comments.

On still a different subject, have you actually clicked on all the attachments at the bottom of the SWFQW Post on waccobb.net.

They are ABSOLUTE PROOF (in Lyle Hartford Van Dyke's own handwriting) that he is TRULY the REAL author of SWFQW.

In closing, thank you for all you do for the cause of truth.

My Best,

Snoop

Hi Snoop.

Thanks and you’re correct about a directional mic. For me, the windscreen is the dead giveaway. “Looks professional!...came with the mic, no idea what wrapping foam around a mic does...hmmm..I wonder? Probably makes it sound better, right? Of course! That’s why we paid $11.99 on Amazon for the deluxe truther model! Yeah...no flies on us.” Same team of paid sleuth researchers who miraculously spotted, captured and downloaded “the nasa war document” (sic) in the 5 minutes..no, 5 seconds that it was on the server before NASA could realize their deadly error and delete it...real Pink Panthers 🥳... however 😢 they did not research on how Debbie should set up her new toys?!? And now the recording sounds like playing from underneath a pillow? Boo researchers! 🤬 Now you’ve angered Die Fräu. Where are your papers?

Anyway, all my comments have now been deleted. At least in threads that took on some discussion.

The reason I post more here is simply to highlight the DRAMA. oh-puh-leeeze.

Each.....Word...Separated. Separated.. for dramatic.
    Effect. And Then.
    Phrases. Repeated! And.......spoken.. IN. a. PATHETIC. ..... Wounded... Victim...Tone.
    Pauses....... Pauses, Snoop! ....... Pauses. . For
    Increased.. ........melodramatic. ....impact...AND...... More. dramatic.........effect.

Get off the cross Deborah, we need the wood.

It sounds like a punitive lecture cranked out by a demented elementary school principle who’s disciplining a few 2nd grade students that did something horrible, like writing foul language on a wall with poo. I feel sorry for those hostages though, who are mostly the paid staff that wrote the script. One hour 42 minutes of torment! If she had spoken in the normal cadence of speech it coulda been delivered in 15 minutes.

Of course, youtube listeners commenting “oh my god! The pain Deborah’s endured! Listen to her. Truth trauma! For us! The horrors she’s witnessed! Raised in Malibu. Had to travel the world on the family schooner as a youth. Inherited only millions. Didn’t retire until age 45. Owner of a handful of apartment complexes! Forced to realize the ugly truth of waste-water treatment plants at the tender age of 68! No one really knows what she’s had to go through. The unthinkable. Her trauma...so deep. God protect Deborah, who shines the light of Christ down upon us. We better PayPal money to her...now! Before she dies! She’s dying for the sins of THE ELITE! So we won’t have to! 😢. Oh, Braveheart Deb. Angel. You’re my savior 😫😫😫.” (That line is a quote)

What a joke. But...it works. Show business tear-jerker. Great entertainment for those who also enjoy The Jerry Springer Show.

EDIT> on a positive note, I do see many more listeners commenting that she is an operative, shill, demonic entity, what have you. 2 years ago it was only me. In that regard, Snoop your work does carry resonance and I do believe we are now seeing results. In a recent performance Tavares gave on Israeli News Live (it’s s Christian channel), one listener referred to your body of work, saying “fellow truthers have debunked her as promoting hoaxes, do a web search.”

Ah yes well...onward.

Yours,

Xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 9th May 2020 at 20:44.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th May 2020), snoop4truth (9th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #406
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Bombshell! “Reagan, no...Nixon” President in 1977!

Sebastopol CA - in a massive bombshell of historical upset, truth historian, biological miracle and flashlight of Christ Deborah Tavares revealed a confusing flurry of incomprehensible brilliant contradiction on Saturday, May 9, 2020 during an appearance on The Pastor Butch Radio Show. Setting the stage for Tavares’ frightening performance, Pastor Butch told listeners “Folks, get ready. She called last week to ask if she could be on the show, so I looked into her a bit, liked what I saw, and all I can say is today we’re in for some deep doo-doo. And don’t forget to send me $10.00”. With that, Tavares took her cue, and the good Pastor faded to black.

Tavares, long known for her ability to speak at rapid fire speeds for hours at a time without pausing to breathe, began her shocking delivery, launching into perhaps her most stunning performance to date. Always pacing herself, she began with a casual but no-nonsense sense of urgent pestering, reminding listeners that she was “sad today, suffering from (self-induced) “truth trauma”. Nevertheless, the brave, persistent Tavares rallied, gradually ramping up over the course of 50 minutes to a frantic pummeling series of menacing ultimatums.

“Today we’ll focus on the year 1977 in order to compare past events to current times, 2020, proving that History always repeats itself” said Tavares. “First, we’ll review how in 1977, US president Ronald Reagan purposefully removed the democratically elected Chilean President Salvadore Allende from office in order to replace him with fascist dictator Augusto Pinochet.”

“It was a horrible time” she continued. “In 1977 Reagan withdrew all support for Democracy in Chile, allowing it to slip into an unthinkable situation where gasoline was hard to come by. Jobs were scarce. Citizens were subject to the morale-defeating humiliation having to accept universal fixed incomes based on Illuminati numbers. $66.00 per month for young people, and $33.00 per month for elders. Those are Illuminati numbers. Chile 1977 is the time in modern history that most closely matches what’s going on the USA right now in 2020. We have no legal system. Judges are simply employed administrators called....Judges.”

Tavares continued on to elucidate on a series of predictably fictionalized 10 year old narratives, skewed to vaguely apply to current COVID situation 2020 USA, insisting that Chile under Pinochet is the most relevant analog in modern history, while ultimately reassuring her rather dim audience that life truly isn’t worth living, at least while listening to her.

But all was not peaches and cream among the listener base. By the end of Tavares 50 minute tirade, devout listeners identified a faction of “IDF hasbara trolls” who were openly challenging die Fräu with comments such as “wait a minute, Reagan was not in office in 1977.” Before deputized flying monkeys could mount an organized defense, even a few blindly obedient Tavares devotees were following suit, repeating the Zionist control mantra “Reagan didn’t take office until 1981.” As the dimly informed (other 99%) of Tavares followers stood by bewildered, and wondering what all this meant, Tavares lieutenants saw that trouble was building, and swift, decisive action was required.

Immediately an official post appeared, informing the public “Folks! Relax! You need to understand that when Deborah says “Reagan”, OF COURSE she means Nixon!” That settled, supporters breathed a collective sigh of relief and began spread the word - “Deborah knows Reagan wasn’t President in 1977! It was code! and she’s made it clear! She knows that the potus USA in 1977 was Nixon!”

Whew. That was close.

This writer, still curious about the confusion, contacted confidential sources deep within the Tavares camp, requesting clarification of the anomaly. While the following can only be considered anecdotal, this is what I was told: “Deborah is always researching and never sleeps” sources explained. “All of that takes a lot of energy. In order to maintain her superhuman research powers, she’s been receiving a regular cocktail of HGH, synthetic adrenochrome, Botox and methamphetamine in order to grow additional lobes in her brain. Additionally, we feed her 4 lbs of fresh raw gazelle meat per day, flown in from South Africa on her private Concord jet at a daily expense of $20,000, simply to allow her to sustain her remarkable ability to perform tasks that would normally require a team of doctorate-level researchers. During the “interview” with Pastor Bill Butch, she was simultaneously continuing to research on 2 computers, one for each eye, one for each eye, and at the same time she cited previously scripted research confirming Ronald Reagan as President in 1977, she came upon new information showing that in truth, in truth, it was Richard Nixon, it was Richard Nixon, not Ronald Reagan, Reagan, who was President President of the UUSSAA in 1977-77. 77. As soon as her new information was available, we published it. It’s as simple as that.”

A quick survey of Tavares listener responses revealed the expected range of comments. One listener commented, “we are so thankful for Deborah, she sure knows her stuff and without her we would know nothing.” Another was focused on Tavares’ undeniable Aire of compassionate spirituality, “Deborah, my braveheart angel. She’s loved by Christ. She’s saved me.” Yet another was more concrete, focused on the here and now, pointing out “is it just me, or is she hot?!? Gr-ow-lll, yeah! You and me baby!”

However, everything isn’t peaches and cream in Tavares land, and Increasingly we do see dissenters. “You people are all crazy” commented one, while another opined “She’s a fraud. When will you start telling the truth, Deborah?”

Some dissenters remained more pragmatic, pointing out “you’re giving credence to a false narrative. The CDSS has officially addressed and denied there is any intention to forcibly separate children from families.”

Not to be eclipsed, it’s important to remain aware that some Tavares supporters do positively focus on solutions, as voiced by one listener who suggested “we must remain grounded, and focus on the positive. There is a way to fight all this. Kidnap all government officials and torture them to death.”

Noticeably absent from Tavares’ description of the Pinochet regime were “Facts”, i.e the cornerstones of an accurate timeline (Pinochet was brought to power in 1973...shhh.) Pinochet-sponsored nightly marauding of death squad goons who murdered hundreds of thousands of Chilean citizens in only months, and, sadly Pinochet-converted stadiums into venues for daily, public display gruesome torture, dismemberment and institutionalized rape. In this writers opinion, the glaring omission of human rights atrocities is nothing less than a slap in the face to the Chilean people.

So there’s that, but hey, Deb alerted us to “the important stuff” as she’s sees it, and none of us are perfect, right?

“Deborah, brave heart, sweet angel. Just look at those eyes. Without you, we would know nothing.

Last edited by xylo; 13th May 2020 at 19:34. Reason: Little stuff

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th May 2020), snoop4truth (13th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Here's a juicy thread with a spirited debate on the documents of Deborah Tavares. Enjoy!

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/silent-weapons-for-quiet-wars.1902/
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 13th May 2020 at 18:54.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th May 2020), xylo (13th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #408
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Bombshell! “Reagan, no...Nixon” President in 1977!

Sebastopol CA - in a massive bombshell of historical upset, truth historian, biological miracle and flashlight of Christ Deborah Tavares revealed a confusing flurry of incomprehensible brilliant contradiction on Saturday, May 9, 2020 during an appearance on The Pastor Butch Radio Show. Setting the stage for Tavares’ frightening performance, Pastor Butch told listeners “Folks, get ready. She called last week to ask if she could be on the show, so I looked into her a bit, liked what I saw, and all I can say is today we’re in for some deep doo-doo. And don’t forget to send me $10.00”. With that, Tavares took her cue, and the good Pastor faded to black.

Tavares, long known for her ability to speak at rapid fire speeds for hours at a time without pausing to breathe, began her shocking delivery, launching into perhaps her most stunning performance to date. Always pacing herself, she began with a casual but no-nonsense sense of urgent pestering, reminding listeners that she was “sad today, suffering from (self-induced) “truth trauma”. Nevertheless, the brave, persistent Tavares rallied, gradually ramping up over the course of 50 minutes to a frantic pummeling series of menacing ultimatums.

“Today we’ll focus on the year 1977 in order to compare past events to current times, 2020, proving that History always repeats itself” said Tavares. “First, we’ll review how in 1977, US president Ronald Reagan purposefully removed the democratically elected Chilean President Salvadore Allende from office in order to replace him with fascist dictator Augusto Pinochet.”

“It was a horrible time” she continued. “In 1977 Reagan withdrew all support for Democracy in Chile, allowing it to slip into an unthinkable situation where gasoline was hard to come by. Jobs were scarce. Citizens were subject to the morale-defeating humiliation having to accept universal fixed incomes based on Illuminati numbers. $66.00 per month for young people, and $33.00 per month for elders. Those are Illuminati numbers. Chile 1977 is the time in modern history that most closely matches what’s going on the USA right now in 2020. We have no legal system. Judges are simply employed administrators called....Judges.”

Tavares continued on to elucidate on a series of predictably fictionalized 10 year old narratives, skewed to vaguely apply to current COVID situation 2020 USA, insisting that Chile under Pinochet is the most relevant analog in modern history, while ultimately reassuring her rather dim audience that life truly isn’t worth living, at least while listening to her.

But all was not peaches and cream among the listener base. By the end of Tavares 50 minute tirade, devout listeners identified a faction of “IDF hasbara trolls” who were openly challenging die Fräu with comments such as “wait a minute, Reagan was not in office in 1977.” Before deputized flying monkeys could mount an organized defense, even a few blindly obedient Tavares devotees were following suit, repeating the Zionist control mantra “Reagan didn’t take office until 1981.” As the dimly informed (other 99%) of Tavares followers stood by bewildered, and wondering what all this meant, Tavares lieutenants saw that trouble was building, and swift, decisive action was required.

Immediately an official post appeared, informing the public “Folks! Relax! You need to understand that when Deborah says “Reagan”, OF COURSE she means Nixon!” That settled, supporters breathed a collective sigh of relief and began spread the word - “Deborah knows Reagan wasn’t President in 1977! It was code! and she’s made it clear! She knows that the potus USA in 1977 was Nixon!”

Whew. That was close.

This writer, still curious about the confusion, contacted confidential sources deep within the Tavares camp, requesting clarification of the anomaly. While the following can only be considered anecdotal, this is what I was told: “Deborah is always researching and never sleeps” sources explained. “All of that takes a lot of energy. In order to maintain her superhuman research powers, she’s been receiving a regular cocktail of HGH, synthetic adrenochrome, Botox and methamphetamine in order to grow additional lobes in her brain. Additionally, we feed her 4 lbs of fresh raw gazelle meat per day, flown in from South Africa on her private Concord jet at a daily expense of $20,000, simply to allow her to sustain her remarkable ability to perform tasks that would normally require a team of doctorate-level researchers. During the “interview” with Pastor Bill Butch, she was simultaneously continuing to research on 2 computers, one for each eye, one for each eye, and at the same time she cited previously scripted research confirming Ronald Reagan as President in 1977, she came upon new information showing that in truth, in truth, it was Richard Nixon, it was Richard Nixon, not Ronald Reagan, Reagan, who was President President of the UUSSAA in 1977-77. 77. As soon as her new information was available, we published it. It’s as simple as that.”

A quick survey of Tavares listener responses revealed the expected range of comments. One listener commented, “we are so thankful for Deborah, she sure knows her stuff and without her we would know nothing.” Another was focused on Tavares’ undeniable Aire of compassionate spirituality, “Deborah, my braveheart angel. She’s loved by Christ. She’s saved me.” Yet another was more concrete, focused on the here and now, pointing out “is it just me, or is she hot?!? Gr-ow-lll, yeah! You and me baby!”

However, everything isn’t peaches and cream in Tavares land, and Increasingly we do see dissenters. “You people are all crazy” commented one, while another opined “She’s a fraud. When will you start telling the truth, Deborah?”

Some dissenters remained more pragmatic, pointing out “you’re giving credence to a false narrative. The CDSS has officially addressed and denied there is any intention to forcibly separate children from families.”

Not to be eclipsed, it’s important to remain aware that some Tavares supporters do positively focus on solutions, as voiced by one listener who suggested “we must remain grounded, and focus on the positive. There is a way to fight all this. Kidnap all government officials and torture them to death.”

Noticeably absent from Tavares’ description of the Pinochet regime were “Facts”, i.e the cornerstones of an accurate timeline (Pinochet was brought to power in 1973...shhh.) Pinochet-sponsored nightly marauding of death squad goons who murdered hundreds of thousands of Chilean citizens in only months, and, sadly Pinochet-converted stadiums into venues for daily, public display gruesome torture, dismemberment and institutionalized rape. In this writers opinion, the glaring omission of human rights atrocities is nothing less than a slap in the face to the Chilean people.

So there’s that, but hey, Deb alerted us to “the important stuff” as she’s sees it, and none of us are perfect, right?

“Deborah, brave heart, sweet angel. Just look at those eyes. Without you, we would know nothing.

Does it matter to this discussion that the President of the US of A in 1977 (effective upon his inauguration in January 1977), in title at least, was Jimmy Carter, and not Nixon or Reagan? Gerald Ford was pResident in January 1977 until Carter's inauguration.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th May 2020), snoop4truth (13th May 2020), xylo (14th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #409
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Satori;1355896]
    [SIZE="2"]Bombshell! “Reagan, no...Nixon” President in 1977!

Does it matter to this discussion that the President of the US of A in 1977 (effective upon his inauguration in January 1977), in title at least, was Jimmy Carter, and not Nixon or Reagan? Gerald Ford was pResident in January 1977 until Carter's inauguration.
    Thank you for your response, Satori! Exactly. Or perhaps more accurately framed, it matters here and elsewhere. But not on Deborah’s Channel. The followers were satisfied with “Nixon”. A few days later one person mentioned Ford and Carter. But the comment got no response, and I think it went unnoticed. People were too busy calling for the torture and murder of those in government who allowed for Pinochet to demoralize the citizens of Chile, and mock them by specifying a UBI based on Illuminati numbers. Blissfully unaware of the genocide and torture. In response to those who were disputing the “Chile 1977” story, today Tavares posted a link to a BBC documentary as proof of her 1977/Nixon/Pinochet/Chile story. BBC documentary was made in 1977. The first thing mentioned in order to frame the documentary is “you’re witnessing a military parade held in 1977, in Chile. 4 years ago when Richard Nixon was in office...a military coup took place....” (=1973). But that didn’t matter. Listeners respond with “see? Proof. Chile. 1977. Nixon. Deborah wouldn’t lie to us.”

I have seen so much of this stuff that nothing should surprise me, and yet I’m continually surprised. Today someone posted a link to fact-checking site regarding the Chile 1977 subject. Immediately a follower responded with “all fact checking sites lie. Only Deborah tells us the truth.”
    Last edited by xylo; 16th May 2020 at 21:22.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th May 2020), snoop4truth (28th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

I miss Peterpam.

What a great and gracious human being.

Snoop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th May 2020), xylo (16th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #411
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I miss Peterpam.

Snoop
    Life is fleeting. The only thing constant is change. I understand anyone who gets burned out on this stuff, esp the subject of this thread. She’s leading a cult.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

ALL VIRGO TRIAD VIDEOS ON DEBORAH TAVARES TO DATE!

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The NASA War Document HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJJ...sk_xCW&index=8

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Report From Iron Mountain HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqQ...k_xCW&index=10

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Agenda 21 HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWjy...k_xCW&index=11.

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The FORGED PG&E Email HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOj5...kGgQZG6ODaoluM

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Genocide Agreement HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEU...k_xCW&index=15

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Rothschilds Are Restructuring North America HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX4W...k_xCW&index=12

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The Rothschilds Own All Of The Utility Companies HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TgZ...k_xCW&index=13

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The London Accounting Firms Will Bankrupt Our Cities HOAX" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UYSp8RCvr4

Video: Deborah Tavares & "The USA Is A Corporation HOAX"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwkGB0mkxw

For the WRITTEN VERSION of the hoaxes of DEBORAH TAVARES, click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...016#post226016

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th May 2020), xylo (19th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

I miss Peterpam.

Snoop
    Life is fleeting. The only thing constant is change. I understand anyone who gets burned out on this stuff, esp the subject of this thread. She’s leading a cult.
    Yes, but I think Peterpam is a genuine, bonafide, Project Avalon Moderator (or maybe its just "Pam", not "Peterpam", I don't recall).

So, if I am correct, wouldn't Peterpam be around the site somewhere?

Maybe Paul knows.

I think he oversees this thread.

Snoop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th May 2020), xylo (19th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #414
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

VIRGO TRIAD JUST RELEASED A NEW VIDEO ON THE ANTHONY WILLIAMS HOAX TODAY! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5dO8FvDD4o)
    Link broken. See this post for videos:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1357634

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

xylo (28th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #415
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Will it never end? Just discovered this. Knowing what I do now, every part of this foul screed is easily debunked. Most of it from right here within this thread as a result of Snoop’s work. My God, if there is a God, why? Of course I would not be so CRUDE AND BRUTAL to suggest such a thing were it not for the MYTH that she perpetrates here, again. Don’t know what I mean? Read Snoop’s “PG&E emails hoax.” Then watch this video.

Last edited by xylo; 8th July 2020 at 19:13.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (28th May 2020), snoop4truth (29th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #416
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I miss Peterpam.

Snoop
    Yes, but I think Peterpam is a genuine, bonafide, Project Avalon Moderator (or maybe its just "Pam", not "Peterpam", I don't recall).

So, if I am correct, wouldn't Peterpam be around the site somewhere?

Maybe Paul knows.

I think he oversees this thread.

Snoop
    I think it’s easy to contact members through the messaging function Snoop, and I’m sure PeterPam would enjoy knowing the value you place on their participation 🌞

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (28th May 2020), snoop4truth (29th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #417
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

FYI, Paul left Avalon quite some time ago.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th July 2020), snoop4truth (30th June 2020), xylo (8th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #418
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

“Youtube has tried again and again to remove her channel! But she fights back with documents! And so youtube is beaten into submission, forced to allow her channel!” All the while VERY HEAVILY MONETIZED. No interruption in that. Right. That’s how it works on youtube.

Oh, the drama. This has to be her most pandering, patronizing faux-traumatized damsel-in-distress performance ever. Repleat with a slight glance at her entire catalog of hoax nonsense. Never long enough to flesh out any one subject.It’s like machine gun of fear and doom bullets. It’s embarrassing to watch it. She didn’t even publish it on her own channel, it’s so pathetic.
    Last edited by xylo; 8th July 2020 at 19:54. Reason: More

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th July 2020), snoop4truth (28th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #419
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

DIARY OF A MADWOMAN: listen to the rise in intensity which she herself cannot control. Try to make it at least halfway though. She’s pulling out all the stops. July 2020 is the high holiday from Demonic Deborah. She’s both admonishing and terrifying her listeners and herself ...loving it so much that the sheer intensity becomes a madness of hate which both torments and propels while stimulating a blood thirst that is unquenchable.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th July 2020), snoop4truth (28th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #420
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Increased Youtube Monetization for Tavares.
    New financial highs for her, new dummy lows for her devotees. Stupidity which defies imagination.
    Tavares’ degree of monetization has just jumped to as big as it gets, and ad placed every 1-5 minutes. Videos which she mirrors from non-monetized channels suddenly become monetized on her channel. Non-monetized channels which mirror her videos suddenly become monetized, if it’s Tavares speaking.
    Her devotees are *so stupid*. Comments such as “is this what YouTube does to make it difficult to hear your very important information?”
    Recently a bunch of channels were suspended or taken down for including clips from others who state “the virus is a hoax.”
    Tavares rambles on for hours speaking the same message in more radical and frightening terms..no youtube harassment at all. In fact, increased monetization. She is immune, sponsored and it’s never been more clear. She’s a walking psyop, a sponsored operative, and the epitome of the word “shill.”

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (6th August 2020), snoop4truth (28th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast