+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #361
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Thanks onawah, for contributing. I personally welcome all contributions. I don’t know anything about Alexandria or alleged snoop-bots, so I don’t mean to imply support for any attacks or allegations directed at snoop. It doesn’t matter to me so much what ppl believe, it’s what and how they perpetrate. All I know of snoop is this thread and the video presentations that Virgo triad has prepared from snoop’s reports. I admire the depth of Snoop’s work, which has been helpful to me, and I still use it when the appropriate situation arises. I understand Snoop’s focus on Tavares and think his intensity of concern matches my own. The reason for my intensity is that I know of no other presenter who manages to violate listeners to the degree that Tavares does. Aside from my own experience, which I’ve described, I see terrible things when I peruse her listener comments, which range from desperation (no use, hopeless, suicide is the only answer) to fight/flight calls for mob violence, recently to include blind people, and her fans are so rabid that they carry her message “far and wide” as she commands them too. She single-handedly has hammered home the “Rothschild” mantra to a point where even some (allegedly) “respectable” journalists just mimic her even though there’s no substantiation of Rothschild owning PG&E post the 2002 bankruptcy, or being at the root of every single horrible thing that’s happening worldwide. I’m not Rothschild defender, what I object to is purposeful dumbing down by promoting a one-stop quick-fix answer to everything. Maybe Rothschild still does own/run PG&E invisibly, but that would be something we would have to assume is true and which flies in the face of the information that we do have at hand. To have 10’s of 1000’s of people spreading that message and coupling it with “it’s the jews” simply because Deborah Tavares says so (and in the absence of any historical perspective or current substantiation) is something that I find to be extremely alarming, if for no other reason than those people have admittedly stopped further research and deny current research in favor of cult-like, Pavlovian personality worship. That’s about as well as I can verbalize it concisely, it’s the reason why I too am extra vigilantly triggered by Tavares, and why I understand snoop’s intensity when it comes to Tavares. There are a lot of presenters whom I don’t agree with, but IMO her methods and affect are on par with white nationalist, aryan brotherhood, kkk, john birch society and other black and white thinking dogmatic frontal assault extremism which (from the start) betray the goodwill of people who choose to invest their trust. That stuff grabs my gut, I can feel and see the devastating results, and so while I can simply ignore others, I am compelled to proactively be on the case in exposing Tavares. I do not mean to imply that I am taking issue with Snoop by adding this response to you, I am not. I’m thanking you for contributing. From my POV we’re all guessing, and as such, differing perspectives are valuable to stimulate critical thought. Your contributions to this thread have widened the scope of thought and I’m glad you chimed in again.
    Last edited by xylo; 11th November 2019 at 01:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (11th November 2019), snoop4truth (11th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks Xylo. As I've stated before, I don't take issue at this point with your or Snoop's stance on Tavares. She is a real nightmare, no question, though I didn't understand that at first.
    But I tend to always look at the big picture and there are other issues which concern me a lot more.
    Not to minimize what a nut job she is, but to keep it all in perspective, she's just a tiny bit of the whole problem.
    What always concerns me a lot more is who and what is behind such players, and it's easy for that to be obfuscated if we become obsessed with just one part of the problem, ie, missing the forest for the trees.
    Best wishes
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

xylo (12th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I doubt you will find much disagreement here and now about Tavares being a fraud and a nutcase and possibly a tool of the CIA or whatever, but you can shout from the rooftops as loud and often as you like, Snoop, that Agenda 21 was never passed and is not law... it doesn't change the fact ONE IOTA that the Powers That Be DON'T ABIDE BY THE LAWS!
    You can repeat it over and over again as if everyone who doesn't understand it's not law is an ignoramus, but from my perspective, it's the other way around--anyone who thinks TPTB abide by the laws is the fool.

And you will not find much agreement on this forum from those of us who have researched the subject about climate warming being caused by CO2.
    The causes for climate change are many, and there are more credible scientists calling out the climate warming fanatics than there are backing them up.
    A few of the various threads on this forum which show evidence to this effect in abundance if you care to check:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=gretahttp://<br /> http://projectavalon....over-the-world
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ning-the-earth
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Green-New-Deal
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bal-Cooling-or..

And there are MANY reasons for objections to such things as the Green New Deal, which echos what is most objectionable about the methods called for for achieving the goals of Agenda 21 (as it is in practice.
    One of them being that the alternative sources of energy such as solar and wind are not efficient or sustainable, not to mention affordable, and in the case of wind power, very unsafe.
    If you really want a good cause to devote your rantings to, I suggest you read Wade Frazier's thread about the kinds of technology that would absolutely change the world for the better in a very short time: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet
    It's clear as day that the very same NWO powers that be with Agenda 21 goals are suppressing the release of those technologies.
    Or perhaps those are the powers that you are actually supporting; that seems to be the case, judging from your posts.

I've heard from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge that you created a chatbot that spams her comment board with anti-Tavares posts.
    Why are you picking on Alexandra, if I might inquire?
    Has Kerry Cassidy become one of your targets as well?

You might want to start with this post and highly recommended (by Bill Ryan) video re climate cooling: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1322975
    onawah,

YOUR COMMENT: I doubt you will find much disagreement here and now about Tavares being a fraud and a nutcase... .

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. With you as a one-time exception, there is no disagreement here that Tavares is a fraud and a nutcase. And, to your credit, even you now recognize that undeniable truth. I applaud you for joining us in this regard. I know that the other soldiers for truth here feel the same way I do. It is for precisely for people like you that we all do what we do. Thanks again.

YOUR COMMENT: but you can shout from the rooftops as loud and often as you like, Snoop, that Agenda 21 was never passed and is not law...

MY RESPONSE: Correct. A law has to exist in order for the "powers that be" TO ENFORCE IT upon those PRIVATE INTERESTS which profit by the destruction of the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations, land development corporations, banks, etc.). Otherwise, THERE IS NOTHING TO ENFORCE upon those private interests which profit from destroying the environment. A law that does not exist cannot be THE CAUSE of problems that might have otherwise arisen from the enforcement of that non-existent law.

YOUR COMMENT: it doesn't change the fact ONE IOTA that the Powers That Be DON'T ABIDE BY THE LAWS!

MY RESPONSE: Environmental laws do not bind the global elite. So, the global elite does not have to abide environmental laws which do not apply to them. Instead, environmental laws bind the PRIVATE INTERESTS which profit by destroying the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations, land development corporations, banks, etc.). If the global elite sought to protect the environment from these private interests which profit by destroying the environment, the global elite would need laws which could be enforced against these private interests. Without such laws, any global elite seeking to protect the environment would have no means to achieve that result. So, whether the global elite are behind environmental regulations or whether concerned scientists and ordinary concerned citizens are behind environmental regulations, laws are necessary to bind the private interests which profit from destroying the environment.

I regard the REAL "powers that be" as these private interests which profit by destroying the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations, land development corporations, banks, etc.). And, I agree with you that these REAL "powers that be" do not abide by environmental suggestions WHICH NEVER BECOME LAW, as was the case Agenda 21 and the UN Convention On Biodiversity. So, I actually agree with you on this one, but for entirely different reasons.

YOUR COMMENT: You can repeat it over and over again as if everyone who doesn't understand it's not law is an ignoramus, but from my perspective, it's the other way around--anyone who thinks TPTB abide by the laws is the fool.

MY RESPONSE: Environmental laws were never supposed to apply to the global elite in the first place. So, it is true that the global elite does not follow laws that do not apply to them in the first place. Environmental laws were designed to bind the REAL "powers that be" which profit by destroying the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations, land development corporations, banks, etc.). These REAL "powers that be" do not follow laws WHICH DO NOT EXIST, like Agenda 21 and The UN Convention On Biodiversity (BOTH OF WHICH WERE REJECTED AND NEVER BECAME LAW).

YOUR COMMENT: And you will not find much agreement on this forum from those of us who have researched the subject about climate warming being caused by CO2.

MY RESPONSE: I have an entirely different understanding of what qualifies as "research" into climate change, none of which involves YouTube videos or in opinion threads. If I had limited my own research into Deborah Tavares to YouTube videos and opinion threads, I would still believe NASA was killing us all with diabolical weapons (instead of protecting us from them), the Bilderbergs were killing us all with Silent Weapons in Quiet Wars, The Report From Iron Mountain proves that the US government is manipulating the weather in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind, Agenda 21 was a global de-population plan (instead of a REJECTED environmental suggestion), PG&E is shooting at us with directed energy weapons mounted on satellites in space, and so on.

YOUR COMMENT: The causes for climate change are many, and there are more credible scientists calling out the climate warming fanatics than there are backing them up.

MY RESPONSE: That is not so. FACT: 97% of scientists have concluded that climate change is caused by green house gasses. I suppose this makes 97% of the world's scientists "climate warming fanatics" (so I am in good company). FACT: 90% of the information disseminated which denies that green house gasses are the cause of climate change COMES FROM THINK TANKS FUNDED BY THE FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY, not from REAL scientists. See sourced proof below.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...ng_controversy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...global_warming
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_denial
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

YOUR COMMENT: A few of the various threads on this forum which show evidence to this effect in abundance if you care to check:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=gretahttp://<br /> http://projectavalon....over-the-world
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ning-the-earth
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Green-New-Deal
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bal-Cooling-or..

MY RESPONSE: I admire Avalonians. But, for scientific facts, I'll go to the scientists for my information.

YOUR COMMENT: And there are MANY reasons for objections to such things as the Green New Deal, which echos what is most objectionable about the methods called for for achieving the goals of Agenda 21 (as it is in practice).

MY RESPONSE: Understood. If you believe that climate change is not real and that the resulting droughts, fires and displacement of humanity are not real, then any effort to correct and prevent those non-existent problems is completely wrong and likely has some nefarious underlying purpose involving the planned extinction of mankind.

YOUR COMMENT: One of them being that the alternative sources of energy such as solar and wind are not efficient or sustainable, not to mention affordable, and in the case of wind power, very unsafe.

MY RESPONSE: Understood. Compared to fossil fuels (which "only" costs $3.00 per gallon, which belches CO2 into the atmosphere causing droughts, famines, fires and the displacement of humanity), alternatives like free solar, free wind and free tide are not efficient or sustainable, not to mention affordable or safe. Given these two opposing options, enriching the global oil corporations, logging corporations, mining corporations and land development corporations (thereby causing droughts, famines, forest fires and the displacement of humanity) is clearly the much better option for humanity.

YOUR COMMENT: If you really want a good cause to devote your RANTINGS to, I suggest you read Wade Frazier's thread about the kinds of technology that would absolutely change the world for the better in a very short time: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet

MY RESPONSE: I am not looking for a good cause to devote my RANTINGS to. I already have one, the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. But, thanks all the same.

YOUR COMMENT: It's clear as day that the very same NWO powers that be with Agenda 21 goals are suppressing the release of those technologies.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. The REAL NWO "powers that be" are those which profit by destroying the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations and land development corporations, banks, etc.). I do not support those powers. I oppose them.

And, I certainly do NOT support the suppression of technologies which would offer mankind alternatives to the continued use of fossil fuels and the continued destruction of the environment to enrich the REAL "powers that be".

YOUR COMMENT: Or perhaps those are the powers that you are actually supporting; that seems to be the case, judging from your posts.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. The REAL NWO "powers that be" are those which profit by destroying the environment (oil and gas corporations, timber corporations, mining corporations and land development corporations, banks, etc.). I do not support those powers. I oppose them.

And, I certainly do NOT support the suppression of technologies which would offer mankind alternatives to the continued use of fossil fuels and the continued destruction of the environment to enrich the REAL "powers that be".

YOUR COMMENT: I've heard from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge that you created a CHATBOT that SPAMS HER COMMENT BOARD WITH ANTI-TAVARES POSTS.

MY RESPONSE: I do not know what a "CHATBOT" is. But, it is true that Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge posts the HOAXES of Deborah Tavares on her website. So, I have posted comments there in response to these HOAXES, as I have done here. But, that does not involve a "CHATBOT" or "SPAM".

YOUR COMMENT: Why are you PICKING ON Alexandra, if I might inquire?

MY RESPONSE: I had had hoped that you had changed in terms of your character and integrity. But, it is clear that you have not.

Let me ask you a simple question. Am I "PICKING ON BILL RYAN" when I post a comment here on this thread EXPOSING THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES? If not, how am I suddenly "PICKING ON ALEXANDRA BRUCE" by posting the same comments on her site in response to the same published hoax by Deborah Tavares?

AGAIN, everyone can see what you are doing. You are AGAIN pretending that my facts ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES are something that they are not (AN ATTACK ON A WEBMASTER) and you AGAIN ask me to defend that non-existent ATTACK WHICH YOU KNOW I NEVER MADE!

SEE THE "SWITCH"? I am not "PICKING ON" Alexandra Bruce. I am "PICKING ON" the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. And, everybody knows it.

AGAIN, you aren't fooling anybody with such a stunt. That is the kind of deceptive behavior I would expect from Deborah Tavares, but NOT from a TRUTHER on a TRUTHER website on a thread ENTITLED "KNOWN HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION".

YOUR COMMENT: Has Kerry Cassidy become one of your TARGETS as well?

Let me ask you a simple question. Am I "TARGETING BILL RYAN" when I attempt to post a comment on this website EXPOSING THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES? If not, how am I suddenly "TARGETING KERRY CASSIDY" by attempting to post a comment on her website IN RESPONSE TO A PUBLISHED HOAX BY DEBORAH TAVARES?

AGAIN, everyone can see what you are doing. You are AGAIN pretending that my facts ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES are something that they are not (AN ATTACK ON A WEBMASTER) and you ask me to defend that non-existent ATTACK WHICH YOU KNOW I NEVER MADE!

SEE THE "SWITCH"? I am not "TARGETING" Kerry Cassidy. I am "TARGETING" the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. And, everybody knows it.

AGAIN, you aren't fooling anybody with such a stunt. That is the kind of deceptive behavior I would expect from Deborah Tavares, but NOT from a TRUTHER on a TRUTHER website on a thread ENTITLED "Known HOAXES AND OTHER BAD INFORMATION".

Don't ever pull such a stunt on me again.

If I were Alexandra Bruce or Kerry Cassidy and if Deborah Tavares HAD ACTUALLY USED ME, MY GOOD NAME, MY REPUTATION, MY CREDIBILITY AND MY WEBSITE TO PUBLISH HER HOAXES TO MY OWN FOLLOWERS, and if a TRUTHER were to NOTIFY/ALERT me that I was being so used, I would NOT think the TRUTHER had "PICKED ON ME" or "TARGETED ME"! Instead, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL to the TRUTHER for the NOTICE/ALERT and I would be FURIOUS WITH DEBORAH TAVARES FOR HAVING "TARGETED ME" AND MAKING ME AN UNWITTING ACCOMPLICE IN HER FRAUD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Deborah Tavares is the wrongdoer here. I am not. Please stop pretending that I am the wrong doer here. You know better. And, so does everyone else.

Your problem is that your value system is exactly backwards. To you, wrong is right and right is wrong. To you, a lie is good and the truth is bad. To you, the liar is the good guy and the truther is the bad guy. That is so sick and twisted.

FACT: MY TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVRES IS ONLY "PICKING ON" AND "TARGETING" THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES, NOT BILL RYAN, ALEXANDRA BRUCE, KERRY CASSIDY OR SOME OTHER BELOVED FIGURE IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT. YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT. AND, EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT.

FACT: MY TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING FOR ME TO DO, BOTH HERE AND ELESEWHERE. IT WOULD ALSO, INCIDENTLY, BE THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU TO DO AS WELL.

FACT: IF THE GLOBAL ELITE REALLY WANTED TO DEPOULATE THE PLANET, THEY WOULD OPPOSE ALL ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS, AS YOU AND DEBORAH TAVARES DO, SO AS TO ACTUALLY INCREASE THE RATE OF DROUGHT, FIRES, DISPLACEMENT, MIGRATION, FAMINE, PLAGUE, STARVATION, DEATH AND EXINCTION OF MUCH OF THE WORLD'S BIODIVERSITY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. USE YOU BRAIN. THINK!

YOUR COMMENT: You might want to start with this post and highly recommended (by Bill Ryan) video re climate cooling: [url]https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?106598-Global-Warming-Global-Cooling-or..&p=1322975&viewfull=1#post1322975

MY RESPONSE: I have the greatest admiration and respect for Bill Ryan. So, I'll take a look. But, ultimately I will take my science lessons from scientists.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th May 2020 at 00:58.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (11th November 2019), xylo (13th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #364
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I couldn't care less about your praise or blame, Snoop, and I pity anyone who falls for such an obvious ploy.
    You use the very same tactics as those of known disinfo agents, accusing others of doing the very things you are doing, buttering up those who agree with you and attacking those who don't with false claims, repeating yourself over and over again in hopes you can thereby hypnotize people into agreement, and nitpicking nonexistent and illogical points to death.
    It becomes more obvious all the time, even to the untutored.
    Of course, you being a lawyer could explain that as well, defending a position endlessly even if you know that it's just BS, because that's the job.

But I don't think Avalon needs more endless diatribes about Tavares.
    She could have been hung many times over already if she wasn't being protected, which is what I and others still suspect.
    Now THAT would be a worthwhile premise to investigate!

But I am leaving this thread again to the Mods who I hope will curb your misbehavior, and to whoever might still need a very tiresome and relentlessly in- depth course on the many hoaxes of Deborah Tavares.

Personally, I think you have a rather unhealthy fixation on her, and I would get some treatment if I were you.
    And I would spend a lot more time than what it takes to watch one video about climate cooling.
    You have bought into a huge scam if you really believe the global warming alarmists, and if you try to convince us here on Avalon about that, you are going to be in for a much rockier ride that this thread has given you.
    There are just so many more important things to spend time on.

And BTW, to quote exactly what Alexandra Bruce wrote to me about you: "He's created a chatbot that spams my comment board with anti-Tavares posts."
    I've alerted her to Tavaras as a very unreliable source, and given her the link to this thread.
    She's a very smart woman, and I think you will not have to spam her board about Tavares much longer.
    I've advised Kerry accordingly, and if you can convince her, you would be doing us all a favor,
    But if you use the same tactics as you've used on Alexandra, I doubt you will have any success.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th November 2019 at 10:34.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Philippe (12th November 2019), TomKat (12th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I couldn't care less about your praise or blame, Snoop, and I pity anyone who falls for such an obvious ploy.
    You use the very same tactics as those of known disinfo agents, accusing others of doing the very things you are doing, buttering up those who agree with you and attacking those who don't with false claims, repeating yourself over and over again in hopes you can thereby hypnotize people into agreement, and nitpicking nonexistent and illogical points to death.
    It becomes more obvious all the time, even to the untutored.
    Of course, you being a lawyer could explain that as well, defending a position endlessly even if you know that it's just BS, because that's the job.

[...]

But I am leaving this thread again to the Mods who I hope will curb your misbehavior, and to whoever might still need a very tiresome and relentlessly in- depth course on the many hoaxes of Deborah Tavares.

Personally, I think you have a rather unhealthy fixation on her, and I would get some treatment if I were you.
    And I would spend a lot more time than what it takes to watch one video about climate cooling.
    You have bought into a huge scam if you really believe the global warming alarmists, and if you try to convince us here on Avalon about that, you are going to be in for a much rockier ride that this thread has given you.
    There are just so many more important things to spend time on.
    Onawah quite frankly your rants are tiresome when you can’t help having a go at people doing their own due diligence in their corners of the world because it doesn’t fit one of your agendas.

Heaven Forbid if someone disagrees with the beliefs you have carved out for yourself. You’re not the only authority on the planet. Perhaps if you stopped being so paranoid about members on Avalon who have done nothing wrong and have just as every right as you to be here, you would actually see we’re all on the same bloody page for helping humanity and the environment.

Then ya gotta play the Mods card to try and “curb some imagined form of misbehaviour” over Snoop replying honestly to your insults. Then ya gotta lay on more intimidation tactics by claiming Avalonians would not welcome discussions about Global Warming from anyone that doesn’t believe in your stance. This isn’t a Flat Earth topic.

Please Onawah, when you’re bored with topics, find them tiresome, and/or don’t like members, please show some common decency and respect by staying away and keeping your inflammatory comments to yourself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

snoop4truth (11th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Thanks onawah, for contributing. I personally welcome all contributions. I don’t know anything about Alexandria or alleged snoop-bots, so I don’t mean to imply support for any attacks or allegations directed at snoop. It doesn’t matter to me so much what ppl believe, it’s what and how they perpetrate. All I know of snoop is this thread and the video presentations that Virgo triad has prepared from snoop’s reports. I admire the depth of Snoop’s work, which has been helpful to me, and I still use it when the appropriate situation arises. I understand Snoop’s focus on Tavares and think his intensity of concern matches my own. The reason for my intensity is that I know of no other presenter who manages to violate listeners to the degree that Tavares does. Aside from my own experience, which I’ve described, I see terrible things when I peruse her listener comments, which range from desperation (no use, hopeless, suicide is the only answer) to fight/flight calls for mob violence, recently to include blind people, and her fans are so rabid that they carry her message “far and wide” as she commands them too. She single-handedly has hammered home the “Rothschild” mantra to a point where even some (allegedly) “respectable” journalists just mimic her even though there’s no substantiation of Rothschild owning PG&E post the 2002 bankruptcy, or being at the root of every single horrible thing that’s happening worldwide. I’m not Rothschild defender, what I object to is purposeful dumbing down by promoting a one-stop quick-fix answer to everything. Maybe Rothschild still does own/run PG&E invisibly, but that would be something we would have to assume is true and which flies in the face of the information that we do have at hand. To have 10’s of 1000’s of people spreading that message and coupling it with “it’s the jews” simply because Deborah Tavares says so (and in the absence of any historical perspective or current substantiation) is something that I find to be extremely alarming, if for no other reason than those people have admittedly stopped further research and deny current research in favor of cult-like, Pavlovian personality worship. That’s about as well as I can verbalize it concisely, it’s the reason why I too am extra vigilantly triggered by Tavares, and why I understand snoop’s intensity when it comes to Tavares. There are a lot of presenters whom I don’t agree with, but IMO her methods and affect are on par with white nationalist, aryan brotherhood, kkk, john birch society and other black and white thinking dogmatic frontal assault extremism which (from the start) betray the goodwill of people who choose to invest their trust. That stuff grabs my gut, I can feel and see the devastating results, and so while I can simply ignore others, I am compelled to proactively be on the case in exposing Tavares. I do not mean to imply that I am taking issue with Snoop by adding this response to you, I am not. I’m thanking you for contributing. From my POV we’re all guessing, and as such, differing perspectives are valuable to stimulate critical thought. Your contributions to this thread have widened the scope of thought and I’m glad you chimed in again.
    xylo,

Excellent.

YOUR COMMENT: I don’t know anything about Alexandria or alleged snoop-bots, so I don’t mean to imply support for any attacks or allegations directed at snoop.

MY RESPONSE: Thanks. I do not even know what a "chatbot" is. But, I can assure you that whatever a chatbot is, I have not used one to "PICK ON" Alexandra Bruce by posting comments on her site any more than I have used a chatbot to "PICK ON" Bill Ryan by posting comments here.

I am only revealing the truth about Deborah Tavares IN AN EFFORT TO HELP HER VICTIMS like Alexandra Bruce and Kerry Cassidy. Contrary to the understanding of some, that is a good thing, not a bad thing. That is the right thing for me to do, not the wrong thing for me to do. My revealing the truth about Deborah Tavares to her own victims is not "PICKING ON" or "TARGETING" them. It is helping them.

YOUR COMMENT: All I know of snoop is this thread and the video presentations that Virgo triad has prepared from snoop’s reports. I admire the depth of Snoop’s work, which has been helpful to me, and I still use it when the appropriate situation arises. I understand Snoop’s focus on Tavares and think his intensity of concern matches my own.

MY RESPONSE: Thanks. I try to be thorough in my work. It is true that I have exposed a large number of hoaxes by Deborah Tavares. But, she is NOT the only (or the first) charlatan I have exposed.

I have also exposed the hoaxes of FAKE Private Attorney General, Rodney DALE (Judge "DALE") Class, FAKE former deputy sheriff, Eddie Craig, FAKE Constitutional scholar, Carl Miller, FAKE Private Attorney General, Anthony Williams, FAKE former law enforcement officer and FAKE former real estate attorney Debra Jones, Lyle Hartford Van Dyke (the REAL author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars) and many, many more. So. my ultimate focus is upon INTENTIONAL FRAUD in general, regardless of the identity of the charlatan behind it. But, to avoid confusion, I wanted to limit the scope of this particular thread to the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. The Rod Class thread is likewise limited to him. The Carl Miller thread is similarly limited to him and so on. I am trying to stay organized by using a "ONE CHARLATAN PER THREAD" approach to my work.

YOUR COMMENT: The reason for my intensity is that I know of no other presenter who manages to violate listeners to the degree that Tavares does. Aside from my own experience, which I’ve described, I see terrible things when I peruse her listener comments, which range from desperation (no use, hopeless, suicide is the only answer) to fight/flight calls for mob violence, recently to include blind people, and her fans are so rabid that they carry her message “far and wide” as she commands them too.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Nobody inflicts more damage upon her own followers than Deborah Tavares does. Nobody incites more HATRED and VIOLENCE with her INTENTIONAL FRAUD than Deborah Tavares does. For an investigator like me who looks for hoaxes, Deborah Tavares' material is fertile ground indeed. I have yet to find a single claim of hers that was actually true.

YOUR COMMENT: She single-handedly has hammered home the “Rothschild” mantra to a point where even some (allegedly) “respectable” journalists just mimic her even though there’s no substantiation of Rothschild owning PG&E post the 2002 bankruptcy, or being at the root of every single horrible thing that’s happening worldwide. I’m not Rothschild defender, what I object to is purposeful dumbing down by promoting a one-stop quick-fix answer to everything. Maybe Rothschild still does own/run PG&E invisibly, but that would be something we would have to assume is true and which flies in the face of the information that we do have at hand. To have 10’s of 1000’s of people spreading that message and coupling it with “it’s the jews” simply because Deborah Tavares says so (and in the absence of any historical perspective or current substantiation) is something that I find to be extremely alarming, if for no other reason than those people have admittedly stopped further research and deny current research in favor of cult-like, Pavlovian personality worship.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Whatever sins the Rothschilds are responsible for, they are NOT responsible for:
    1. Owning and controlling all of the utility companies in the United States (or in the rest of the world);
    2. Using "THEIR" utility company, satellite-mounted, directed energy weapon technology to start forest fires to drive us out of our rural and suburban homes and into tightly-packed, overpopulated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind;
    3. Using "THEIR" utility company, satellite-mounted, directed energy weapon technology to "TARGET" opponents of smart meters in Sebastopol;
    4. Monopolizing the fresh drinking water supply for profit ("Rothschild's Water Wars").

YOUR COMMENT: That’s about as well as I can verbalize it concisely, it’s the reason why I too am extra vigilantly triggered by Tavares, and why I understand snoop’s intensity when it comes to Tavares. There are a lot of presenters whom I don’t agree with, but IMO her methods and affect are on par with white nationalist, Aryan brotherhood, kkk, john birch society and other black and white thinking dogmatic frontal assault extremism which (from the start) betray the goodwill of people who choose to invest their trust. That stuff grabs my gut, I can feel and see the devastating results, and so while I can simply ignore others, I am compelled to proactively be on the case in exposing Tavares.

MY RESPONSE: I could not possibly agree more.

YOUR COMMENT: I do not mean to imply that I am taking issue with Snoop by adding this response to you, I am not.

MY RESPONSE: Thanks.

YOUR COMMENT: I’m thanking you for contributing. From my POV we’re all guessing, and as such, differing perspectives are valuable to stimulate critical thought. Your contributions to this thread have widened the scope of thought and I’m glad you chimed in again.

MY RESPONSE: When onawah first returned to this thread, I thought that she might have actually become a soldier for truth herself and had joined our ranks. To her credit, onawah now correctly admits that Deborah Tavares really is a fraud and that we have actually been telling the truth about her all along. For this reason, I thought that onawah might actually want us to get the word out about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. Obviously, I was mistaken in this regard.

As best I can tell, onawah realizes that Deborah Tavares really is a fraud, but doesn't want anyone else to know that Deborah Tavares is a fraud.

As best I can tell, onawah wants to keep that truth a secret from everybody else and it appears to anger and enrage onawah for me to try to get the truth out about Deborah Tavares to her victims (ex: Alexandra Bruce, Kerry Cassidy, etc.).

But, my sharing the truth about Deborah Tavares with her victims is always the right thing for me to do, not the wrong thing for me to do.

At the very least, my sharing the truth about Deborah Tavares with her victims is not "PICKING ON" or "TARGETING" them. It is HELPING THEM.

Thanks for all you do for the cause of truth.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 21st November 2019 at 00:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th November 2019), xylo (12th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I refer you to this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1323076
    ...and wish you luck in your own pursuit of truth.
    Which for me, has nothing to do with boredom, but is all about what is lurking behind the stage.
    And concerning this particular topic, much to do with my concern for all who are affected by the hidden agendas of the elites.
    Exiting this stage....
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Please Onawah, when you’re bored with topics, find them tiresome, and/or don’t like members, please show some common decency and respect by staying away and keeping your inflammatory comments to yourself.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th November 2019), xylo (12th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Hello Gemma13,

YOUR COMMENT: Onawah quite frankly your rants are tiresome when you can’t help having a go at people doing their own due diligence in their corners of the world because it doesn’t fit one of your agendas.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Hate is an ugly and counter-productive thing.

YOUR COMMENT: Heaven Forbid if someone disagrees with the beliefs you have carved out for yourself. You’re not the only authority on the planet. Perhaps if you stopped being so paranoid about members on Avalon who have done nothing wrong and have just as every right as you to be here, you would actually see we’re all on the same bloody page for helping humanity and the environment.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. I have said the same thing many times using different words. We are all truthers here. We should all be on the same side. We should all be on the side of TRUTH and AGAINST all forms of disinformation, that WITHIN the truth movement and that OUTSIDE of the truth movement. IT IS ABOUT THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHAT THAT TRUTH HAPPENS TO BE.

And, speaking of the environment, the word is that there are now 20 fires raging in Queensland. How is western Australia?

YOUR COMMENT. Then ya gotta play the Mods card to try and “curb some imagined form of misbehaviour” over Snoop replying honestly to your insults. Then ya gotta lay on more intimidation tactics by claiming Avalonians would not welcome discussions about Global Warming from anyone that doesn’t believe in your stance. This isn’t a Flat Earth topic.

MY RESPONSE: Yeah. Onawah has to complain about imaginary misconduct. After all, she cannot logically admit that her REAL complaint is that I am telling the truth and that she is trying to keep the truth a secret. It kind'a makes me wonder what kind of "truther" she is.

YOUR COMMENT: Please Onawah, when you’re bored with topics, find them tiresome, and/or don’t like members, please show some common decency and respect by staying away and keeping your inflammatory comments to yourself.

MY RESPONSE: I love you, man. You are on fire today! HAHAHAHA!

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 14th November 2019 at 00:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #369
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Hi Snoop, yes dreadful fire conditions in Queensland. We are okay in the West so far, as our first fire has been contained to alert status in case it sparks again. Our emergency services are on red alert though as we have just entered our high temperature seasons. Thanks for asking.

Re your response to xylo, I think you may have missed this comment from Onawah:
    Quote Onawah:
    And BTW, to quote exactly what Alexandra Bruce wrote to me about you: "He's created a chatbot that spams my comment board with anti-Tavares posts."

I've alerted her to Tavaras as a very unreliable source, and given her the link to this thread.
    She's a very smart woman, and I think you will not have to spam her board about Tavares much longer.
    I've advised Kerry accordingly, and if you can convince her, you would be doing us all a favor,

But if you use the same tactics as you've used on Alexandra, I doubt you will have any success.
    So irrespective of Onawah’s somewhat dogmatic approach of instructing members here on how much time, research, and activism they should be investing in Tavares et al I am grateful that Onawah has shared evidence about Tavares with other presenters.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

onawah (12th November 2019), xylo (12th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #370
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I refer you to this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1323076
    ...and wish you luck in your own pursuit of truth.
    Which for me, has nothing to do with boredom, but is all about what is lurking behind the stage.
    And concerning this particular topic, much to do with my concern for all who are affected by the hidden agendas of the elites.
    Exiting this stage....

Onawah, trusting we can move on from this silly bickering. I looked at your link and thought your astrology message quite apt:

Quote Thinking that ours is the best, our power the greatest, our opinion the only correct one, can bring us into bitter disputes. When we come into any situation with preconceived notions, it messes with our judgement. Being mindful to stay objective, to leave our prejudices out of the equation will help tremendously.

Naturally, being extremely realistic, even a little cynical, is necessary at times. It gives us a much deeper understanding of our situation and where we stand in the scheme of things. Problems arise when we choose to share what we are thinking, especially what’s eating us about others. Then things can turn from supposedly calm and serene to a state of anguish and interminable frustration. But feelings must be shared, or we may implode.

Until the situation is resolved, and it will take some confession, it will eat away at us. So no good bottling up our feelings, letting them stew. Let’s get whatever’s on our mind off our chest, sharing our thoughts honestly and openly so that we can move on. Only our dogged obstinacy and inflexibility can hold back our progress. Dislodging rigid, one-sided convictions and feelings will again give us a renewed, refreshed resolve and purpose."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

onawah (12th November 2019), xylo (12th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I’m sorry to see the upset, but as I read onawah’s post, I’m inclined to point out that if there are endless diatribes in this thread, I am more likely the author. Snoop’s stuff is, to me, well formatted research findings. My stuff, on the other hand is not and I have a much more visceral response to Tavares. Perhaps from observing more of the day to day influence she has upon listeners. Simply put, I think she’s evil. I’ve come upon a few listeners who comment the same, including one woman, energy worker, who cites Tavares as demonic entity. I’m inclined to agree.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th November 2019), onawah (12th November 2019), snoop4truth (12th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #372
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

This forum over the last years has done outstanding work to distance itself from a number of harmful hoaxers.
    I have not spent time to study all the hoaxes of Tavares but it seems quite obvious that a document like the NASA War Paper is a fraud.
    Whatever mental or existential problem is motivating Tavares to resort to such desperate frauds, it cannot be denied that we are up against an insidiously hidden and mortal enemy of mankind.
    From Europe we are looking at what is happening in the USA. Here in France we have our own sad record of false flag terror attacks and industrial crimes that are not brought to justice. We are wondering if any breakthrough can happen in the USA. That is why I became interested in the anomalies of the California fires, something well covered by Tavares among many others.
    Snoop is now trying to take another member apart line by line with his lawyer strategy. He has already succeeded in driving one good member from the forum and in capturing attention.
    He or she is very worried that Tavares can make innocent blood flow by indoctrinating her followers, but death is already occurring because justice is not functioning. And if NASA workers feel endangered they are also not innocent because there is no excuse for them not knowing and fighting the lies and manipulation of their organization.
    There is an important thread on this forum “The Strangeness of the California fires”. I suggest that Snoop utilizes his investigative and lawyer talents to delve into that to establish the truth and make suggestions to bring the culprits to justice.
    Last edited by Philippe; 12th November 2019 at 22:25.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

onawah (13th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #373
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Greetings Friends,

I’m glad that onawah has brought up the agenda 21/climate change debate. I wouldn’t post on it here except that it does touch on the subject of this thread, as follows: one of the conflicting ironies I find in Tavares’ presentations is that she simultaneously rails about fracking and the alleged coming international ban on natural gas from TPTB, which in her case always means Rothschild.

Additionally, for someone who protests world controller power brokers such as she does, she’s easy on = absent of calling any attention to the big oil companies, which we all know connects directly to the state of perpetual war we find ourselves in, which means NWO, central banks, etc.

So, I don’t get it. Or maybe I do. Taken at face value, she endorses the oil cartel. Of course she has her listeners conditioned to bark out Pavlovian recitiatons of her control phrases, which in this case means anti-electrity, including clean electricity generated from wind, solar and water turbine. And, once again, fracking is one of her key harping points, because according to her, fracking is Rothschild purposefully creating earthquakes to kill us with. since she speaks in black and white, either/or, no grey area terms, I don’t see how she can have no electricity, constant access to oil and natural gas, no fracking, and taking apart the huge financial cartel like power of the world’s super-controllers.

My view about the climate change and related ecological issues is that everything plays a part. I see how “global warming” has been perpetrated and magnified to level layers of oppressive carbon taxes. I agree that burning oil contributes to the problem. But I don’t think it’s the sole cause. I do believe that there are elements of natural climate change going on, and perhaps most egregious is the chemtrailing and human-created weather control systems. My belief is that all 3 of these elements play into our current crisis.

The BIg Hole in Tavares’ propaganda is never addressing the oil cartel issue. Rockefeller, Rothschild etc have undoubtedly amassed their world-controlling fortunes from oil. Perhaps this sheds some light on Tavares work. It would seem for validate the idea that she may indeed be a disinformation operative.

Thanks for reading, I welcome your thoughts,

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 12th November 2019 at 23:03.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th November 2019), onawah (13th November 2019), snoop4truth (13th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Hi Snoop, yes dreadful fire conditions in Queensland. We are okay in the West so far, as our first fire has been contained to alert status in case it sparks again. Our emergency services are on red alert though as we have just entered our high temperature seasons. Thanks for asking.

Re your response to xylo, I think you may have missed this comment from Onawah:
    Quote Onawah:

So irrespective of Onawah’s somewhat dogmatic approach of instructing members here on how much time, research, and activism they should be investing in Tavares et al I am grateful that Onawah has shared evidence about Tavares with other presenters.
    Hello Gemma13,

YOUR COMMENT: Hi Snoop, yes dreadful fire conditions in Queensland.

MY RESPONSE: No doubt those fires are also the result of the Rothschilds using directed energy weapons mounted on "THEIR" PG&E satellites in space. HAHAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: We are okay in the West so far, as our first fire has been contained to alert status in case it sparks again. Our emergency services are on red alert though as we have just entered our high temperature seasons. Thanks for asking.

MY RESPONSE: Well, stay on high alert status. There is no doubt that the Rothschilds will be back to start fires in western Australia using their directed energy weapons mounted on "THEIR" PG&E satellites in space. HAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: Re your response to xylo, I think you may have missed this comment from Onawah:

MY RESPONSE: No. I saw it. I just did not respond to it.

ONAWAH'S COMMENT: And BTW, to quote exactly what Alexandra Bruce wrote to me about you: "He's created a chatbot that spams my comment board with anti-Tavares posts."

MY RESPONSE: I did not respond to this quote because Alexandra Bruce (who allegedly said these words) is not a part of our conversation.

ONAWAH'S COMMENT: I've ALERTED her to Tavares as a very unreliable source, and given her the link to this thread.

MY RESPONSE: Use your critical thinking skills. What do these words actually mean? THEY MEAN THAT ONAWAH AND I HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING. I too have "ALERTED" Alexandra Bruce to Deborah Tavares being a very unreliable source and I have also given her the link to this thread.

Here's the difference. WHEN I DO WHAT ONAWAH DOES, I am employing a "TACTIC" to create a "CHATBOT" to "SPAM ALL OF HER MESSAGE BOARDS WITH ANTI-TAVARES POSTS" and I am "PICKING ON" her and "TARGETING" her.

FACT: Alexandra Bruce is a VICTIM of Deborah Tavares. Kerry Cassidy is a VICTIM of Deborah Tavares. Deborah Tavares USES THEIR GOOD NAMES, THEIR REPUTATIONS, THEIR CREDIBILITY, THEIR AUDIENCE AND THEIR WEBSITES TO INFLICT INTENTIONAL FRAUD UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

FACT: I have a moral (if not legal) duty to NOTIFY/ALERT both Alexandra Bruce and Kerry Cassidy that Deborah Tavares IS USING THEIR, GOOD NAMES, THEIR REPUTATIONS, THEIR CREDIBILITY, THEIR AUDIENCE AND THEIR WEBSITES TO INFLICT INTENTIONAL FRAUD UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

FACT: If I was being USED by Deborah Tavares in a similar fashion, I would hope that someone would have the courage and the character to NOTIFY/ALERT me of the same. The only question is how?

FACT: I do not have Alexandra Bruce's phone number or address. I do not have Kerry Cassidy's phone number or address. So, I have tried to reach them both BY USING THE ONLY MEANS I HAVE AVAILABLE, I have sent them comments. (I have also sent Alexandra Bruce emails.). I have no other way to communicate the truth to them about Deborah Tavares. Even if they do not post my comments, they still receive the information they need about Deborah Tavares. (Note that this is the functional equivalent of me sending them an email. The end result is exactly the same.). I realize that this method of communication is not ideal, but I have no other way to reach them with the information they need about Deborah Tavares. I am doing the best I can with what means I have available. But, I do not regard this means of communication as a "TACTIC", a "CHATBOT" to "SPAM THEIR MESSAGE BOARDS WITH ANTI-TAVARES POSTS". Likewise, I do not regard this as "PICKING ON" them or "TARGETING" them. Instead, I am doing exactly what onawah is doing. I am trying to help them.

I am simply trying to help two good women, who I do not even know, by using the only means I have available to reach them. I am doing the best I can with what I have available to use. Onawah, should cut me some slack.

ONAWAH'S COMMENT: She's a very smart woman, and I think you will not have to SPAM her board about Tavares much longer.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, she is very smart. But, I do not regard my work as "SPAM". And, I do not regard my attempting to post a comment revealing the truth about Deborah Tavares as using a "CHATBOT" to "SPAM ALL OF HER MESSAGE BOARDS WITH ANTI-TAVARES POSTS".

WITH THAT SAID, if by these words onawah means that Alexandra Bruce is waking up the truth about Deborah Tavares, then I applaud onawah for any role that she may have played in achieving that result. That would be fantastic!

ONAWAH'S COMMENT: I've ADVISED Kerry accordingly, and IF YOU CAN CONVINCE HER, YOU WOULD BE DOING US ALL A BIG FAVOR.

MY RESPONSE: That is excellent that onawah has also ADVISED Kerry Cassidy that Deborah Tavares is an unreliable source. I would love for Kerry Cassidy to wake up to the truth about Deborah Tavares too, but I am not optimistic that will happen. Kerry Cassidy has used the "moderation" feature on her site to block every single comment I have ever tried to post there about Deborah Tavares, no matter what it is. (But, she still receives the information, like an email.). Further, Kerry Cassidy has never responded to me about my information on Deborah Tavares despite having my name and email address to do so. So, she appears to be "covering" for Deborah Tavares and her intentional fraud of the American people. That is not a good sign.

Note above that onawah says, "IF YOU CAN CONVINCE HER [referring to Kerry Cassidy] [that Deborah Tavares is an unreliable source of information] YOU WOULD BE DOING US ALL A BIG FAVOR."

Here is my question for onawah. "HOW EXACTLY DO YOU RECOMMEND THAT I GO ABOUT REACHING KERRY CASSIDY TO 'DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR' AND 'CONVINCE' HER THAT DEBORAH TAVARES IS UNRELIABLE?" I do not have her phone number. I do not have her address. I do not even have her email address. THE ONE AND ONLY WAY I KNOW TO REACH KERRY CASSIDY IS BY SUBMITTING COMMENTS TO HER ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES. She will not post these comments, BUT SHE WILL STILL GETS THE INFORMATION SHE NEEDS ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES. (Note that this is the functional equivalent of me sending Kerry an email about Deborah Tavares.).

Note also (above) that onawah encourages me to "DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR" and "CONVINCE" Kerry Cassidy that Deborah Tavares is unreliable, but simultaneously calls my efforts to do that very thing "TARGETING Kerry Cassidy".

Which is it? In contacting Kerry Cassidy, am I "DO[ING] US ALL A BIG FAVOR"? In contacting Kerry Cassidy, am I "ALERTING" her that Deborah Tavares is unreliable? In contacting Kerry Cassidy, am I "NOTIFYING HER ACCORDING"? OR, In contacting Kerry Cassidy, am I "TARGETING" her? Onawah should make up her mind. Either she and I are doing the right thing OR she and I are doing the wrong thing. Onawah and I cannot simultaneously be doing the right thing and the wrong thing at the same time when helping these two women.

ONAWAH'S COMMENT: But if you use the same TACTICS as you've used on Alexandra, I doubt you will have any success.

MY RESPONSE I no more use "TACTICS", "CHATBOTS" or "SPAM" to NOTIFY/ALERT these women about Deborah Tavares than you use "TACTICS", "CHATBOTS" or "SPAM" when doing the very same thing. I am no more "PICKING ON" or "TARGETING" these two women by attempting to post comments on their websites about Deborah Tavares than you are "PICKING ON" or "TARGETING" Bill Ryan when you post a comment here.

We are both doing the same thing. Why is it a "TACTIC", "CHATBOT", "SPAM", "PICKING ON" and "TARGETING" them when I do it and it suddenly becomes "NOTIFYING" and "ALERTING" them when you do it? We are doing the same thing. If it is right for you to do, then it is also right for me to do the very same thing.

I use the only "TACTICS" that are available for me to use when I am "NOTIFYING" and "ALERTING" these two women to the fraud of Deborah Tavares. If I had email addresses or phone numbers, I would not attempt to post comments as a substitute therefore.

YOUR COMMENT: So irrespective of Onawah’s somewhat dogmatic approach of instructing members here on how much time, research, and activism they should be investing in Tavares et al I am grateful that Onawah has shared evidence about Tavares with other presenters.

MY RESPONSE: I could not possibly agree more! That is truly great news! If onawah really is waking up others to the truth about Deborah Tavares, then we should all support and applaud her for doing so. I certainly will. All our differences aside, we should give credit where credit is due. And, it certainly appears that onawah is due credit for doing what is right with respect to Alexandra Bruce and Kerry Cassidy.

To use onawah's own words, she is "DOING US ALL A BIG FAVOR" by waking up others to the truth about Deborah Tavares. Great work, onawah!

ALL THE BEST,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 21st November 2019 at 00:41.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th November 2019), xylo (13th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #375
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    This forum over the last years has done outstanding work to distance itself from a number of harmful hoaxers.
    I have not spent time to study all the hoaxes of Tavares but it seems quite obvious that a document like the NASA War Paper is a fraud.
    Whatever mental or existential problem is motivating Tavares to resort to such desperate frauds, it cannot be denied that we are up against an insidiously hidden and mortal enemy of mankind.
    From Europe we are looking at what is happening in the USA. Here in France we have our own sad record of false flag terror attacks and industrial crimes that are not brought to justice. We are wondering if any breakthrough can happen in the USA. That is why I became interested in the anomalies of the California fires, something well covered by Tavares among many others.
    Snoop is now trying to take another member apart line by line with his lawyer strategy. He has already succeeded in driving one good member from the forum and in capturing attention.
    He or she is very worried that Tavares can make innocent blood flow by indoctrinating her followers, but death is already occurring because justice is not functioning. And if NASA workers feel endangered they are also not innocent because there is no excuse for them not knowing and fighting the lies and manipulation of their organization.
    There is an important thread on this forum “The Strangeness of the California fires”. I suggest that Snoop utilizes his investigative and lawyer talents to delve into that to establish the truth and make suggestions to bring the culprits to justice.
    Thanks for chiming in Philippe. Quick observation, fwiiw. I don’t think Snoop has driven anyone from this thread, let alone the forum. It appears to me that contributors choose to participate or withdraw based on their own free will and desire (or lack thereof) to continue debates which are potentially turning into arguments.

When things get polarized, I don’t have a lot to add as I can understand points of view from most sides. With regard to the fires, a big stumbling block with re to Tavares is that she built the foundation of her present status as a fire-prophet on the 2011 PG&E CPUC Solaren 65k emails in which “Rothschild” and the state of California were allegedly planning genocide casually and with humor in unencrypted emails which she came upon because an entire team of lawyers subpoenaed the emails and “didn’t know what to do with them” do they gave them to her because she would surely know, and, the fledgling company Solaren had allegedly built a 6 mile wide space weapons receptor site in her hometown of Sebastopol, CA, changed in July 2019 to “oh, not THIS Sebastopol, I meant the OTHER Sebastopol “over near Nevada city “” (which does not exist). Snoop has done a brilliant job in debunking that nonsense. I’m not saying anything about the current fires. However, since Tavares uses these disasters as “surf’s up its conspiracy season” material, everything becomes complicated. With regard to Tavares current ‘reporting” on the fires, there is still a lot of fiction. And, there’s a foundation of truth, known by many, that the fires are real.

That’s all I have for now, thanks again

xylo

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th November 2019), onawah (13th November 2019), snoop4truth (13th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Hello Philippe,

Thank you for joining us.

YOUR COMMENT: This forum over the last years has done outstanding work to distance itself from a number of harmful hoaxers.I have not spent time to study all the hoaxes of Tavares but it seems quite obvious that a document like the NASA War Paper is a fraud.

MY RESPONSE: The most current information on the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares is here. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation).

YOUR COMMENT: Whatever mental or existential problem is motivating Tavares to resort to such desperate frauds, it cannot be denied that we are up against an insidiously hidden and mortal enemy of mankind.

MY RESPONSE: There are certainly conspiracies that are real. Things are already bad enough the way things are. There is no reason for Deborah Tavares to manufacture FAKE conspiracies to distract the people from the real conspiracies they should be focusing on. That only makes things worse, not better.

YOUR COMMENT: From Europe we are looking at what is happening in the USA. Here in France we have our own sad record of false flag terror attacks and industrial crimes that are not brought to justice. We are wondering if any breakthrough can happen in the USA.

MY RESPONSE: I certainly hope so. False flag operations are diabolical and all crime should be brought to justice regardless of the identity of the criminals.

YOUR COMMENT: That is why I became interested in the anomalies of the California fires, something well covered by Tavares among many others.

MY RESPONSE: I agree that there are a number anomalies surrounding the California fires. But, none of that will convert Deborah Tavares' FORGED PG&E emails (about those fires) into un-forged emails (about those fires). They will still be FORGERIES and a total fraud.

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop is now trying to take another member apart line by line with his lawyer strategy.

MY RESPONSE: Respectfully, this is not so. I was not trying to take another member apart line by line. I was trying to defend myself from another member line by line. That is something entirely different. Its not like I just woke up one day and decided to start taking an Avalon member apart line by line. I was simply defending myself. If my defense was too harsh, then I apologize.

YOUR COMMENT: He has already succeeded in driving one good member from the forum and in capturing attention.

MY RESPONSE: I have one enemy on this thread. That is Deborah Tavares. I do not regard a single member of Avalon as an enemy. Not one. If I really have driven an Avalon a member away, then I sincerely apologize. It was my intention on this thread to HELP Avalon members, not the other way around.

YOUR COMMENT: He or she is very worried that Tavares can make innocent blood flow by indoctrinating her followers,

MY RESPONSE: I am a "he" and yes. I am concerned that Deborah Tavares will use her fraud to incite innocent people to kill other innocent people. Assassinations, mass murder, riots and burning cities are the natural, foreseeable and probable result of Deborah Tavares's pattern of fraud.

YOUR COMMENT: but death is already occurring because justice is not functioning.

MY RESPONSE: But, adding additional bloodshed to that bloodshed caused by injustice will not make that injustice go away. It will still be here. The difference is that those people who lose their lives because of the fraud of Deborah Tavares will have died for a lie. THEY WILL HAVE DIED FOR NOTHING!

YOUR COMMENT: And if NASA workers feel endangered they are also not innocent because there is no excuse for them not knowing and fighting the lies and manipulation of their organization.

MY RESPONSE: I apologize. I know nothing about the alleged lies of NASA. My focus is on lies of Deborah Tavares.

YOUR COMMENT: There is an important thread on this forum “The Strangeness of the California fires”.

MY RESPONSE: I'll take a look. But, I have seen many videos and articles on the fires in California and I agree there are a number of anomalies surrounding those fires. Many were certainly intentionally set, perhaps systematically set and possibly the result of a conspiracy. But, I do not believe those fires were started by directed energy weapons mounted on PG&E's satellites in space.

YOUR COMMENT: I suggest that Snoop utilizes his investigative and lawyer talents to delve into that to establish the truth and make suggestions to bring the culprits to justice.

MY RESPONSE: I'll take a look. If I were to determine the culprits who set those fires in California, I would move heaven and earth to bring them to justice!

And Thanks Again For Joining Us,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 13th November 2019 at 01:34.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th November 2019), Philippe (13th November 2019), xylo (13th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #377
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Philippe

I would suggest you separate the issues and not look to Snoop or any one presenter to be a one-stop-shop, especially if such requests would change the theme of this thread. If you are interested in knowing more about Tavares the hoaxster, or adding counter arguments which would show that Tavares is not a hoaxter, this thread is a great place to engage. If you are interested in knowing more about the cause, methodology and forces involved in the odd fires that are currently occurring in N CA and other places around the world, there are sources to go to which specialize in dissecting those possibilities. If Snoop were to switch course within this thread to address those requests from you, that work would not relate to the subject of this thread. If you think Tavares is correct and she’s being unfairly evaluated, this thread is a good platform for such arguments. However, since you admittedly have spent little time studying the Tavares phenomenon, I would suggest investing some time in becoming familiar with the subject material before postulating and opining what Snoop should or should not be doing within this thread. I don’t presume you intend to run interference or hijack the thread, however your post suggests that possibility even if it’s intentional.

To delve deeper into the nature and causation of “the fires”, I would suggest aplanetruth 4u on youtube. He has invested a tremendous amount of time investigating the N CA fires from 2017 forward, and he’s very good about documenting his research, allowing those whom he interviews to actually speak (which Tavares doesn’t) and create fact based historical perspective Another great presenter who takes a very different approach is mental boost on youtube. Both presenters live in N CA. If you have input or questions about Tavares own “reporting” on the fires, this thread is a good place to open up those discussions. There is a history within this thread of (3) contributors - onawah NOT being one of them - who have entered the discussion as antagonists, and all 3 stated from the beginning that they don’t know much about Tavares, in one case had no interest in Tavares, had invested no time in learning the subject material, but took vehement issue with the subject and concept of the thread. All 3 have been banned but their posts still exist and you can see what I’m talking about if you read back through the thread. Input from these 3 individuals only served to lower the IQ of discourse because they were motivated solely by a desire to be antagonistic. I don’t think anyone in this thread is expecting agreement on viewpoints as a condition of participation, but personally I think taking pot-shots in the absence of any knowledge is less than useful. So, speaking for myself only, I encourage you to please post what you desire. Disagree, challenge, dismiss or question but please keep it on point or this thing is going to veer off course into an insane free-for-all, thanks.

Respectfully

xylo

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th November 2019), snoop4truth (13th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #378
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I’m posting this because contributors have indicated they are in touch with new Deborah Tavares listeners, whom I presume may read this thread.
    _________

Is this a person you would invest your trust in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCf343anmo

The first part of the “interview” is based on the Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars document. For those who aren’t familiar, here is Deborah’s added pedigree for SWFQR:

“This document represents the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of the Bilderburg Group during its first known meeting in 1954. The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.’

“The following document is taken from two sources. The first, was acquired on a website (of which I can't remember the address) listing as its source the book titled Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper; Light Technology Publishing, 1991. The second source is a crudely copied booklet, which does not contain a copyright notice, or a publisher's name. With the exception of the Forward, the Preface, the main thing that was missing from the first source was the illustrations. As we began comparing the two, we realized that the illustrations, and the accompanying text (also missing from the first) made up a significant part of the document. This has now been restored...“

Wow, ok, I’m sold.

I found it telling that Deborah chose to read the following excerpt from SWFQW (remember, this is a document that Deborah endorses.)

“A woman's impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman's power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.”

Now to the rest of the talk. Listen to what she says and then ask yourself how much is pure conjecture. Most of it? Maybe all of it. Extreme fear mongering, divide and conquer moment at 47:25. “Your neighbors are now going to “narc” you.” Right. She just knows. Also once again she’s citing “executive orders” - elaborate improvised descriptions, and yet no EO order numbers are given.

The degree of antagonism she directs toward the host is beyond rude. The format of the program is interview. Tavares doesn’t like that, so actually goes silent on the host - live and on air- in order to leverage the situation. For followers of the psychology of narcissists, that’s triangulation. Triangulating the host by co-opting with her fans, who always tell the host to not participate as interviewer in his own radio show. She’s being given airtime and publicity, yet she shows no grace or gratitude. That’s because she truly does not have those feelings. Listening to her for long enough brings about the realization that she’s a person who appears to have no empathy for anyone, including her family which I’ve written about elsewhere. If Deborah Tavares doesn’t want to appear on an interview format program, why doesn’t she just record herself?

The degree of brow beating directed toward the listener is obnoxious. As a one-time avid listener, I got tired of being talked to like a delinquent 10 year old at the hands of a cruel old nun.

Her sycophantic, devotee listeners reflect Tavares herself. Comments under this video are often antagonistic toward the host. Hers a good one, paraphrased: “I’m a few minutes into this video, and you’ve already interrupted Deborah several times, despite the fact that you’ve been told repeatedly be quiet and give Deborah uninterrupted airtime.” It’s the hosts show in the hosts channel, he produces about 20 segments per week, they’re all interview. Tavares goes to him for airtime which he gives her. We never see a devotee thanking the host and show for giving The Leader a platform to speak from. Never, ever. Only brow beating. I mention this to illustrate how impressionable and blind her followers are, to a degree where they try to emulate their hero.

I encourage anyone who listens to Tavares to vet everything she says. She has the style of a bully and many listeners become obedient simply because of her intimidating, aggressive manner. That’s how she gets away with peddling disinformation that’s cleverly built on a shallow foundation of generic truths , and why she’s hailed as an angel, hero, saint, prophet and “expert.” She’s not. She’s just says she is.

If you’re a new Deborah Tavares listener, be careful. I know her manner of delivery causes people to think they’ve just heard The Word from The Expert. Even a preliminary scan of Snoop’s work demonstrates how that perception is far from the truth. Don’t take the Deborah Tavares bait. Things are bad but not as bad as she would have us believe. Think for yourself. There is hope and do not let her convince you that there isn’t.
    Last edited by xylo; 14th November 2019 at 19:13. Reason: Added listener comments

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (14th November 2019), snoop4truth (14th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Philippe

I would suggest you separate the issues and not look to Snoop or any one presenter to be a one-stop-shop, especially if such requests would change the theme of this thread. If you are interested in knowing more about Tavares the hoaxster, or adding counter arguments which would show that Tavares is not a hoaxter, this thread is a great place to engage. If you are interested in knowing more about the cause, methodology and forces involved in the odd fires that are currently occurring in N CA and other places around the world, there are sources to go to which specialize in dissecting those possibilities. If Snoop were to switch course within this thread to address those requests from you, that work would not relate to the subject of this thread. If you think Tavares is correct and she’s being unfairly evaluated, this thread is a good platform for such arguments. However, since you admittedly have spent little time studying the Tavares phenomenon, I would suggest investing some time in becoming familiar with the subject material before postulating and opining what Snoop should or should not be doing within this thread. I don’t presume you intend to run interference or hijack the thread, however your post suggests that possibility even if it’s intentional.

To delve deeper into the nature and causation of “the fires”, I would suggest aplanetruth 4u on youtube. He has invested a tremendous amount of time investigating the N CA fires from 2017 forward, and he’s very good about documenting his research, allowing those whom he interviews to actually speak (which Tavares doesn’t) and create fact based historical perspective Another great presenter who takes a very different approach is mental boost on youtube. Both presenters live in N CA. If you have input or questions about Tavares own “reporting” on the fires, this thread is a good place to open up those discussions. There is a history within this thread of (3) contributors - onawah NOT being one of them - who have entered the discussion as antagonists, and all 3 stated from the beginning that they don’t know much about Tavares, in one case had no interest in Tavares, had invested no time in learning the subject material, but took vehement issue with the subject and concept of the thread. All 3 have been banned but their posts still exist and you can see what I’m talking about if you read back through the thread. Input from these 3 individuals only served to lower the IQ of discourse because they were motivated solely by a desire to be antagonistic. I don’t think anyone in this thread is expecting agreement on viewpoints as a condition of participation, but personally I think taking pot-shots in the absence of any knowledge is less than useful. So, speaking for myself only, I encourage you to please post what you desire. Disagree, challenge, dismiss or question but please keep it on point or this thing is going to veer off course into an insane free-for-all, thanks.

Respectfully

xylo
    xylo,

YOUR COMMENT: Philippe, I would suggest you separate the issues and not look to Snoop or any one presenter to be a one-stop-shop, especially if such requests would change the theme of this thread.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. The focus of this thread is not conspiracy theory in general. Instead, the focus of this thread is the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares, specifically, whether the documents that she uses in support of her claims actually do support her claims (given that they are FORGED, ALTERED, IRRRELEVANT, or whether they actually REFUTE the claims).

YOUR COMMENT: If you are interested in knowing more about Tavares the hoaxster, or adding counter arguments which would show that Tavares is not a hoaxter, this thread is a great place to engage.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed.

YOUR COMMNET: If you are interested in knowing more about the cause, methodology and forces involved in the odd fires that are currently occurring in N CA and other places around the world, there are sources to go to which specialize in dissecting those possibilities. If Snoop were to switch course within this thread to address those requests from you, that work would not relate to the subject of this thread. If you think Tavares is correct and she’s being unfairly evaluated, this thread is a good platform for such arguments. However, since you admittedly have spent little time studying the Tavares phenomenon, I would suggest investing some time in becoming familiar with the subject material before postulating and opining what Snoop should or should not be doing within this thread. I don’t presume you intend to run interference or hijack the thread, however your post suggests that possibility even if it’s unintentional.

YOUR COMMENT: To delve deeper into the nature and causation of “the fires”, I would suggest aplanetruth 4u on youtube. He has invested a tremendous amount of time investigating the N CA fires from 2017 forward, and he’s very good about documenting his research, allowing those whom he interviews to actually speak (which Tavares doesn’t) and create fact based historical perspective Another great presenter who takes a very different approach is mental boost on youtube. Both presenters live in N CA. If you have input or questions about Tavares own “reporting” on the fires, this thread is a good place to open up those discussions.

YOUR COMMENT: There is a history within this thread of (3) contributors - onawah NOT being one of them - who have entered the discussion as antagonists, and all 3 stated from the beginning that they don’t know much about Tavares, in one case had no interest in Tavares, had invested no time in learning the subject material, but took vehement issue with the subject and concept of the thread. All 3 have been banned but their posts still exist and you can see what I’m talking about if you read back through the thread. Input from these 3 individuals only served to lower the IQ of discourse because they were motivated solely by a desire to be antagonistic. I don’t think anyone in this thread is expecting agreement on viewpoints as a condition of participation, but personally I think taking pot-shots in the absence of any knowledge is less than useful. So, speaking for myself only, I encourage you to please post what you desire. Disagree, challenge, dismiss or question but please keep it on point or this thing is going to veer off course into an insane free-for-all, thanks.

MY RESPONSE; Well Said.

With Respect,

Snoop[

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th November 2019), xylo (16th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

Philippe,

YOU COMMENT: And if NASA workers feel endangered they are also not innocent because there is no excuse for them not knowing and fighting THE LIES AND MANIPULATION OF THEIR ORGANIZATION.

MY RESPONSE: Are you referring to the NASA War Document?

All The Best,

Snoop

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th November 2019), xylo (16th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast