+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "NASA War Document Hoax" not true in Post #2 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #2 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

2. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" not true in Post #3 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #3 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

3. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax" not true in Post #4 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #4 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

4. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Agenda 21 Hoax" not true in Post #5 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #5 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

5. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" not true in Post #6 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #6 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

6. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Genocide Agreement Hoax" not true in Post #104 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #104 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

7. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rothschild Is Restructuring North America Hoax" not true in Post #18 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #18 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

8. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rothschilds Own All The Utility Companies Hoax" not true in Post #18 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #18 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

9. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The London Accounting Firms To Bankrupt All Cities Hoax" not true in Post# 48 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #48 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

10. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Judge DALE Hoax" not true in Post #58 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post # 58 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

11. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax" not true in Post #53 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #53 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

12. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The All Governments & Government Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" not true in Posts #63 and #68 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Posts #63 and #68 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

13. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rod Class Has Obtained Four Rulings That All Governmental Agencies Are 'Private Entities' Hoax" not true in Post# 100 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #100 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

14. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Property Into Other Peoples' Names Hoax" not true in Post #101 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #101 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

15. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax" not true in Post #1, paragraph #15 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post # 1, paragraph #15 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

16. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the Sovereign Citizen Hoax not true in Post#108 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #108 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?
    Last edited by snoop4truth; Yesterday at 20:19.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

xylo (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #262
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings Snoop,

I think it’s quite clear that you’ve done more than demonstrate and prove truth in your documentation, here and on waccobb. This maya caman fellow is not going to add ress your repeated verifications. His intention is to provoke, distract and confuse using a ridiculous level of conjecture and swap-meet logic. As I found out, the waccobb forum is a joke, run by a moderator who’s actions are motivated by fear for his well-being. Nothing that happens there matters. I experienced that for myself, and was actually surprised (but pleased) to receive communications from not only waccobb forum members, but friends who live in that community, all of whom confirmed my impression that it was futile to expect waccobb to be a fair and balanced forum for discussion and exchange of ideas. Waccobb is rigged, and located a tiny community located on the edge of what many have now come to refer to as Satan’s Rose. Having lived there myself for a while, I came to understand that the unique and volatile mix of new-age hustlers, naïve Gentry class, violent mountain reclusives, sharp swindlers, self-appointed gurus, systematically disingenuous and gouging auto-repair shops, criminals ducking the the law, pathological liars and actual good, well-meaning people was an impossible situation to make sense of, let alone survive in, unless I was willing to stoop to the lowest common denominator. If I were to sum up my experience there in a few words, it is that I learned it was impossible to get a straight answer from anyone save for a few long-time friends, and even those folks had to compromise their integrity to a degree, either out of denial or to remain afloat in the community. In the end (and this is no exaggeration) I was lucky to get out alive. There is a very dark energy that prevails in that part of the world. It’s no coincidence that Bohemian Grove is located there, or that Deborah Tavares lives there. There’s an absolute absence of the kind of personal integrity that many of us take for granted based on our experiences living elsewhere. Not for all, but enough that a hoaxster mindset defines the region, and even those with a moral compass have to look the other way and pretend it’s not really happening if they are to survive and ‘thrive” there. I found this to be true even when appealing to the Sebastopol town council and local BBB. I have heard from several local people whom I respect that they believe the area to be a testing ground for mind-control. I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, but based on my 3 year experience there, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn it’s true.

My reason for detailing all of this is hopefully help you let go of expecting honest, forthright communication from either the local waccobb forum, or those from that area who have seized upon you as a target to traumatize with antagonism and chaos. I know what you’re feeling, I lived it for 3 years. The only way to relieve the maddening level of frustration you’re feeling is to disengage, do not expect blood from stones, do not try to polish turds. It’s indeed difficult once you’ve made an investment, but I think you will find benefit coming to you immediately in the form of emotional well-being. The web you (and I, and others) were drawn into has no happy endings. It’s a demonic, addictive and self-defeating situation which only has as much power as you give it. It wasn’t easy for me to stop giving it energy, and it may likely be difficult for you too. It’s like a bad marriage, triggering every codependent vulnerability. Immense suffering yet and always thinking we can do more to achieve a fix. The decision to walk away from it all is within your control and it’s the beginning of taking back your power from nefarious entities whose only intention is to disempower those who hold a higher standard of decency.

This is not meant as a criticism of you. Just take it fwiiw from someone who has lived through the experience. I see you now where I was when I started to realize what I had gotten myself into by moving there but before I realized how evil and dangerous this energy is and that the only solution was to escape, learn from the experience and become better at not taking the bait.

All the best

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; Yesterday at 21:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

snoop4truth (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

peterpam, you wrote:
    Quote Mayacaman,
    At 3:32 seconds into this video Deborah states "Rothchild is in charge of all the utilities across the country".That is a verbatim quote, straight from her mouth. Watch it yourself, it will cost you 5 seconds of your life. Before she states that she goes on to say that while they were introducing those in the front rows at the PG and E, she heard the name Rothchild.

https://youtu.be/_NZo86TGDxg

Think of the content of that tiny little quote. If you believe Deborah, every podunk utility in the US has it's operations dictated to them by "Rothchild". She said she discovered this after she went home to research Rothchild after she heard the name at the meeting. She doesn't give us a specific first name, so all we know, according to her is that Rothchild is in charge of all of approximately 3,300 utility companies. Does that ring authentic, logical and true to you? (Actually, there are approximately 3300 electric utility companies in the US, that doesn't include stand alone Gas Utilities which would greatly increase that number._
    OK, peterpam, I finally got to listen to that video of Deborah Tavares. The earlier link to that - that Snoop posted - I found to be a dead link. You are correct about that quote at: 3:32 - and she is certainly mistaken when she says that "Rothschild is in charge of all of the utilities across the country." I don't accept that statement and I do disagree with it. -And I stand, corrected. Therefore, I was mistaken, when I wrote the following:
    Quote I posted a link to "Who owns P.G.&E." Here is the link. Deborah Tavares says that the Rothschild holding Company owns a considerable share of the stock of Edison International, which is one of the players in the P.G.&E. swamp. At no point did that gal say that the "Rothschilds own All of all of the power companies" - as Snoop has slurred this topic, to misrepresent what I assume were her actual words. As I understand her meaning she implied that the Rothschild holding company owns a "piece of the pie" in each of the private, for-profit Utility Companies. - Which should not come as a surprise to anyone.

But it is certainly a fact that N.M. Rothschild & Sons, Ltd. - a holding company - does have considerable pull in the privately-run sector of the power grid. What I can say in that regard - not in defense of Deborah Tavares - but in an attempt for We / Plural, to understand the reality of this issue is that it is undeniably true that P.G.& E. is a private for-profit corporation, that it usurped the provisions of the Raker Act, which called for a Public Power Company as well as a Municipal water system. As such, P.G.&E. should not even exist.

Also, the Rothschild holding Company, aka, "N.M.Rothschild & Sons, Ltd." Is not solely owned by the "Rothschild Family" as is commonly believed by the ignorant and unwashed. That is an old right-wing red herring. In point of fact, "Rothschild, Inc." is a Joint-stock holding company, and roughly 88% of the stock of the damned thing is owned by the Trans-Atlantic "Owning Class" - most of whom are the descendants of either the old Anglo-Norman Gentry -or- the "Whig Aristocracy."

In other words, we are dealing with a Class-war scenario here, with the Protagonists being the wealthy few taking the initiative, aggressively, against the People & it is certainly not a matter of "Rothschild" as a front for "Jews" or "Zionists" but rather "Rothschild" as a front for the Oligarchy/Plutocracy/Power Elite...whatever one chooses to call them.

That being said, I do not discount the possibility of there being some validity to her analysis in the rest of her presentation, in the video (above) e.g., regarding the Oligarchy making War against the Masses.{my words, not hers} -for the purpose of culling the population and trimming the Global population down to the manageable number specified in the Georgia Guidestones. Given what I know about the History of the Class War, the techniques of the oligarchy, and the professed, public, Malthusian goals of the plutes, I tend to accept that possibility as entirely plausible.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; Yesterday at 22:55.

6. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

xylo,
    Your mis-reading of my motive for entering this treacherous terrain - of addressing what I consider to be the considerable errors in the presentation of the one-issue, boiler-plate missives of "snoop4truth" - as written in the following quote from today, to wit:
    Quote This Mayacaman [edit] fellow is not going to address your repeated verifications. His intention is to provoke, distract and confuse using a ridiculous level of conjecture and swap-meet logic.
    Is just not so. How could you know what my intention is? You neither know me, nor have you ever met me. What moved me to enter this dubious battle was my perception, as I wrote in a missive on WaccoBB:
    Quote A Word of Explanation:

The methodology of "snoop4truth" that I find so repugnant is a common m.o. among folks who do the sort of 'work' that he does. The object is to kill two birds with one stone. It appears that the subject of the invective is a person, or persons {in this case, Deborah Tavares, 'Anita Larkin' & 'Rodney Dale Class'.}

But in reality, the sniper is shooting over the heads of his targets, and the object is to discredit the Ideas or doctrines of the party & or parties being targeted. This is called "shooting the messenger." To destroy or discredit both the human subject and the doctrines at the same time is known as an "elegant solution."

I actually do not have a brief for Deborah Tavares. She may be wrong on certain points. But I do not think she has manufactured "hoaxes." She is a target at this point in time because she has a certain amount of credibility, and has a significant following.

From what I know of history - and the 'history' of these doctrines that Snoop alleges have been cooked up by Rodney Dale Class, 'Anita Larkin', and Deborah Tavares - I do know, categorically, that these ideas and doctrines were floating around out there in the soup of history, way before Deborah Tavares became politically awake {in roughly 2010}.

I can testify to that.
    I am not engaged in this otherwise frustrating conversation with you and your Klan because I enjoy your company. -And it is certainly not to be the advocate for the somewhat faulty weltanshuang of Deborah Tavares. Rather, I am here to argue over the Turf of the doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that Snoop is bound and determined to relegate to the realm of totally discredited "Conspiracy theories."

As I wrote, (above in quotes) : "in reality, the sniper is shooting over the heads of his targets, and the object is to discredit the Ideas or doctrines of the party & or parties being targeted. This is called "shooting the messenger." To destroy or discredit both the human subject and the doctrines at the same time is known as an "elegant solution."

I wrote out an itemized list {above] of all the [political} Doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that I consider important, and that I am willing to debate about, and that I consider Important Turf to fight over, in order to retain the Legitimacy thereof.{#246] But Mr. Snoop has seen fit to ignore my contributions to this thread in this Regard. Instead, he posts on, with his red-letter, underlined, streams of boiler-plate invective.

I have whittled down to a Sum of Two Points my position on the Subjects about which I know anything and in which I find Mr. Snoop very much in error. To wit:

1] All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations -The facts concerning which, were read into the Congressional Record, (Senate) in 1934 & 1935 by Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota.

The registering/incorporation/creation of this smorgasbord of Corporatist "alphabet soup" was done under the auspices of Franklin Roosevelt, by the agency of a certain "Rexford Guy Tugwell" who was a member of Roosevelt's famous "Brain Trust."

And Furthermore,

2] The Bankruptcy of the United States Corporation in March of 1933 is in the Congressional Record of that year. However, Research into this has been obscured, and made difficult for the general Public by the removal of Volume One of the Congressional Record of that year [1933] and, also, Volume one, of the the Index to that year, from many, many public libraries.

I can produce a short two-paragraph synopsis of this issue - the "Bankruptcy of the United States in 1933" - gleaned from the internet, dating from 2001. - {And replete with links to all of the relevant references} - nine years before this Deborah Tavares had cut her teeth in any of the right wing conspiracy circuits.

The "United States" did go bankrupt in 1933 - it went into receivership. - This is a "true" fact. It stands, regardless of whether or not the late Congressman Jim Traficant [D, Ohio] read any such statements into the Congressional Record in 1993. {If he did, such statements have been altered & deleted.}

It was common knowledge in America in the 1930's Left, Right & Center that the United States had gone Bankrupt. Everyone knew about it and talked about it, just as everyone was shocked and appalled when the Federal Government confiscated the Gold of the private citizens in June of 1933."

So, Once Again, I challenge Mr. Snoop to refute me if he can find me wrong on either point. I will go back to the Public Library and dig, If I Must, to find a the citation for point one, post it on-line, and reference it here, on this thread, if I must.

For herein falls your Whole House of Cards, Snoop. These are the two points on which I can most certainly prove you in Error - and I will fight over this Turf. So, stand and deliver, Snoop. This is a Public Challenge. Refute me on these two points - if you can...

If you ignore this Challenge, Snoop, I guarantee, people will come to unfavorable conclusions regarding your integrity - and the motive for your relentless campaign.

It is Snoop who refuses to answer these objections of mine, xylo. He knows that he can not do so, because he knows that I am correct on these points. These two points tend to destroy the whole edifice that Snoop has constructed in the huge host of boilerplate letters that he has posted in every available venue over the course of the past five years, xylo.

Judges often tell the Jury {it may actually be protocol, i don't know} that if they can find the Testimony of any Witness in the Case to have been shown to be wrong {by Cross-examination} on just One point, then they may discard the Whole Testimony of that Witness. Snoop, as a lawyer knows this, ipso ergo, he steadfastly & resolutely refuses to render answers to the very pointed Questions that I began to ask him over on the thread on WaccoBB.net.

"Snoop" still refuses to acknowledge my last series of Questions.

All that being said, Xylo, I do agree with you concerning the county in which I live, and the strange spectrum of the dwellers in these parts. I even got a kick out of this:
    Quote ...a tiny community located on the edge of what many have now come to refer to as Satan’s Rose. Having lived there myself for a while, I came to understand that the unique and volatile mix of new-age hustlers, naïve Gentry class, violent mountain reclusives, sharp swindlers, self-appointed gurus, systematically disingenuous and gouging auto-repair shops, criminals ducking the the law, pathological liars and actual good, well-meaning people was an impossible situation to make sense of, let alone survive in, unless I was willing to stoop to the lowest common denominator. If I were to sum up my experience there in a few words, it is that I learned it was impossible to get a straight answer from anyone save for a few long-time friends, and even those folks had to compromise their integrity to a degree, either out of denial or to remain afloat in the community. In the end (and this is no exaggeration) I was lucky to get out alive. There is a very dark energy that prevails in that part of the world. It’s no coincidence that Bohemian Grove is located there, or that Deborah Tavares lives there. There’s an absolute absence of the kind of personal integrity that many of us take for granted based on our experiences living elsewhere. Not for all, but enough that a hoaxster mindset defines the region, and even those with a moral compass have to look the other way and pretend it’s not really happening if they are to survive and ‘thrive” there. I found this to be true even when appealing to the Sebastopol town council and local BBB. I have heard from several local people whom I respect that they believe the area to be a testing ground for mind-control...

It is so...
    Last edited by Ken; Today at 15:49.

7. Link to Post #265
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mayacaman,

You are missing the point of Snoop’s work and those who take exception with Tavares’ methodology and intention. Since you admittedly have not listened to most of her presentations, you are assuming a lot based on almost -0- experience, and clearly no understanding of the red flags being raised in this thread and others regarding Deborah Tavares.

Of course Tavares employs a few basic cornerstones of truth in deploying her agenda. That’s the bait, and for many, enough to of validate everything else she says. Of course chemtrails are real, bankers and Wall Street are a hidden hand in government, the Bilderberg meetings do happen, wireless radiation is a health concern and there is an admitted history of nefarious actions by forces within governments to harm the populace. As far as the Tavares story goes, that’s the good part because at least it’s basically kinda true.

The bad part is the stuff she creates and peddles as real such as Snoop has so exhaustively detailed. Take a look at Snoop’s list and his proofs of deception. Download the “documents” from Tavares’ website. It’s all manufactured. I cannot tell you how many times I have read comments from her viewers stating “it’s all true. Look. She uses documents.” Other people read those comments and for them, that is enough. They believe. She uses documents. Most of Tavares’ documents are not even disguised very well. It’s easy to see ‘assembled by veterans for truth and other sources around the web” written on pages. Some are just hand-typed meandering screeds, words crossed out and replaced in pen and ink by hand. Others such as “the nasa war document” are her own bullet points (not even material from the original power-point presentation) printed on pages with the NASA logo as a heading. However, most devotees and even radio show hosts such as Sarah Westall, Daniel Ott, Bill Deagle, Granada Forum, Kerry Cassidy, Jeff Rense, The Power Hour etc do not even look closely. They just hear her words and see “documents.” She carries them everywhere. They’re props. That’s enough. She’s got the documents. It must be true. They tell their listeners that and their listeners believe. What a scam. My god, what influence 50k worth or hair, clothing, jewelry and plastic surgery combined with arrogance, an obsessive need to control people and a predatory intention can have upon a gullible public.

None of this would really matter if the effect of her persistence was not so devastating. She manipulates scared people and uses her influence to destabilize individuals and increasingly, society at large. She gets invited to speak at international conferences such as AV10 in the UK. Her devotees carry her legend and message far and wide. Just as she tells them to do. They do it!

She uses smoke and mirrors to veil the outright hypocrisy and layers of total bull**** that she perpetrates. Look on her website. “Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” Oh my god what a valiant heroic woman she is. Never mind that for 8 years now, the more fearful and vulnerable of her listenership encourage a resurrection of the holocaust, simply based on her constant pedantic hammering of the name Rothschild to a largely ignorant listener base. Never mind that just as regularly, viewers comment that after learning “the truth” from her, they reach a conclusion that there is no point in living, so they’ve decided to kill themselves. Others will respond with encouragement! “Yes it’s the right thing to do. It’s even ok in Gods eyes as long as the reason for doing so is resistance.” Sometimes, listeners plead for her to respond to their emails or comments. They are feeling so desperate, they don’t know what to do. Please Deborah, help me. Nothing.

While other YouTube presenters participate in comments, and regularly step in to take responsibility for their presentations, correct, guide and reassure viewers, Tavares doesn’t. Shes above it all. Playing aloof is part of her marketing. She lets it all fester, build and slide. I’ve studied every one of her presentations including reading all comments and I can assure you everything I am saying here is true. I’m not going to spend a lot of time writing it all out for you. You’ve decided to defend her based on running into her and hubby Lou and few times, and assuming a lot because “she seems ok to you.” Nonsense, pal.

“Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” She doesn’t speak to curb the desperation she spews. She doesn’t act to give even the slightest ray of hope. If enough people were to hold the vision of hopelessness and hatred that she spreads like a virus, we are all just that much closer to doom. She’s doing the controller’s work for them. Of course google and YouTube love and support her. She’s like Alex Jones. A cointelpro-type operative who is slowly but surely aiding and abetting in the slow but sure destabilization of society so that when the time comes, another episode of the Hegelian Dialectic will appear to be justified in the eyes of a confused and bewildered populace.

That’s it. Do your homework. You’re a smart person. Watch her presentations. Read the comments. Decide for yourself. At least then you will be operating from an informed perspective.

Yours

xylo

8. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

THE VERIFIABLY FALSE CLAIMS BY MAYACAMAN:

Mayacaman's false statement above reeads, "I am not aware that Deborah Tavares ever said that she saw a man introduced as ROTHSCHILD at the P.G.&E. stockholders meeting that she once attended in San Francisco.... She claims that she never said that the man she saw was named "ROTHSCHILD."

BUT, THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLAIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw (at 12:00-12:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo...ature=youtu.be(at 3:00-3:45).

Mayacaman's false statement above reads, "At no point did that gal [Deborah Tavares] say that the "Rothschilds own All of all of the power companies" .... As I understand her meaning she implied that the Rothschild holding company owns a "piece of the pie" in each of the private, for-profit Utility Companies."

BUT, THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLAIM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_HDda_cVs (at 7:40-14:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw (at 12:00-12:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJkYovY0AM (at 11:00-11:15).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk (at 11:00-11:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7As3d9NgDyk (at 27:05-27:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7sE...8&index=3&t=0s (at 20:35-20:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMeEr_2h8XI (at 2:15-2:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX5IEgaL9Y (at 19:55-20:10, 20:40-20:55, 35:50-36:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrrAs5VccwA (at 22:10-22:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKf7...fDqAI6_zkRihzD (at 22:35-24:35, 34:30-34:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-2vg6Vk94 (1:07:15 - 1:07:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE9gJ5kkh4 (at 7:05 - 7:15)

More videos wherein Deborah Tavares specifically claims to having heard the name "ROTHSCHILD" at this alleged stockholders meeting are forthcoming.

Like all of Mayacaman's false claims here and on Waccobb, his lies are intended to make Deborah Tavares' lies appear to be less false than they actually are.

But, he makes these false statements (to make Deborah Tavares's lies appear to be less false) without clicking on the links in my exposes' which expose the hoax in the first place.

If Mayacaman had actually clicked on these links contained in my original links, he would not have gotten caught telling these two lies above (and he would have had to tell entirely different lies to make Deborah Tavares' lies appear to be less false).

This is so sad.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; Today at 20:21.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

xylo (Today)

10. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

You missed something, Snoop: To wit: My post #263, in which I wrote, regarding the following link, which peterpam posted to call my attention to:

https://youtu.be/_NZo86TGDxg

OK, peterpam, I finally got to listen to that video of Deborah Tavares. The earlier link to that - that Snoop posted - I found to be a dead link. Otherwise I would have watched this earlier. You are correct about that quote at: 3:32 - and she is certainly mistaken when she says that "Rothschild is in charge of all of the utilities across the country." I don't accept that statement and I do disagree with it. -And I stand, corrected. Therefore, I was mistaken, when I wrote the following:

"I posted a link to "Who owns P.G.&E." Here is the link. Deborah Tavares says that the Rothschild holding Company owns a considerable share of the stock of Edison International, which is one of the players in the P.G.&E. swamp. At no point did that gal say that the "Rothschilds own All of all of the power companies" - as Snoop has slurred this topic, to misrepresent what I assume were her actual words. As I understand her meaning she implied that the Rothschild holding company owns a "piece of the pie" in each of the private, for-profit Utility Companies. - Which should not come as a surprise to anyone."

But it is certainly a fact that N.M. Rothschild & Sons, Ltd. - a holding company - does have considerable pull in the privately-run sector of the power grid. What I can say in that regard - not in defense of Deborah Tavares - but in an attempt for We / Plural, to understand the reality of this issue is that it is undeniably true that P.G.& E. is a private for-profit corporation, that it usurped the provisions of the Raker Act, which called for a Public Power Company as well as a Municipal water system. As such, P.G.&E. should not even exist.

Also, the Rothschild holding Company, aka, "N.M.Rothschild & Sons, Ltd." Is not solely owned by the "Rothschild Family" as is commonly believed by the ignorant and unwashed. That is an old right-wing red herring. In point of fact, "Rothschild, Inc." is a Joint-stock holding company, and roughly 88% of the stock of the damned thing is owned by the Trans-Atlantic "Owning Class" - most of whom are the descendants of either the old Anglo-Norman Gentry -or- the "Whig Aristocracy."

In other words, we are dealing with a Class-war scenario here, with the Protagonists being the wealthy few taking the initiative, aggressively, against the People & it is certainly not a matter of "Rothschild" as a front for "Jews" or "Zionists" but rather "Rothschild" as a front for the Oligarchy/Plutocracy/Power Elite...whatever one chooses to call them.

That being said, I do not discount the possibility of there being some validity to her analysis in the rest of her presentation, in the video (above) e.g., regarding the Oligarchy making War against the Masses.{my words, not hers} -for the purpose of culling the population and trimming the Global population down to the manageable number specified in the Georgia Guidestones. Given what I know about the History of the Class War, the techniques of the oligarchy, and the professed, public, Malthusian goals of the plutes, I tend to accept that possibility as entirely plausible."

So, I am able to eat crow, when I have been shown to be wrong. Still I find it very sad, that this woman can get so much right - even in this video, regarding the present situation in the Class War - and yet be in such serious darkness on these very critical points. I will not endeavor to defend her positions on anything of which I am ignorant, from out of the body of her work. Nor will I presume to know anything. It is folly to do such.

My proviso:

Nevertheless, the Oligarchy/Plutocracy/Power Elite/Owning Class - whatever one wants to call them, Are "in charge of all the [privately owned] utility companies across the country" - and they, collectively, as a Class, are quite capable of pursuing the Agenda that Deborah Tavares describes in this video. She may be on to something.

Quote THE VERIFIABLY FALSE CLAIMS BY MAYACAMAN:

Mayacaman's false statement above reeads, "I am not aware that Deborah Tavares ever said that she saw a man introduced as ROTHSCHILD at the P.G.&E. stockholders meeting that she once attended in San Francisco.... She claims that she never said that the man she saw was named "ROTHSCHILD."

BUT, THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLAIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo...ature=youtu.be
    (at 3:00-3:45).

Mayacaman's false statement above reads, "At no point did that gal [Deborah Tavares] say that the "Rothschilds own All of all of the power companies" .... As I understand her meaning she implied that the Rothschild holding company owns a "piece of the pie" in each of the private, for-profit Utility Companies."

BUT, THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLAIM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw (at 12:00-12:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJkYovY0AM (at 11:00-11:15).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJJFZKADuk (at 11:00-11:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7As3d9NgDyk (at 27:05-27:15)

More videos wherein Deborah Tavares specifically claims to having heard the name "ROTHSCHILD" at this alleged stockholders meeting are forthcoming.

Like all of Mayacaman's false claims here and on Waccobb, his lies are intended to make Deborah Tavares' lies appear to be less false than they actually are.

But, he makes these false statements (to make Deborah Tavares's lies appear to be less false) without clicking on the links in my exposes' which expose the hoax in the first place.

BOTH of the links to the truth above in this very post were contained in the original exposes' exposing the underlying hoax.

That means if Mayacaman had actually clicked on these links contained in my original links, he would not have gotten caught telling these two lies above (and he would have had to tell entirely different lies to make Deborah Tavares' lies appear to be less false).

This is so sad.

Snoop
    So Sad that you are so intent on discrediting me that you jumped the gun, and did not read my Post, Snoop.

Mark Walter Evans
    (my actual name)
    Last edited by Mayacaman; Today at 08:07.

11. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

The United States did go Bankrupt in 1933

The United States did go Bankrupt in 1933 and was declared so by President Roosevelt by Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111 and by Executive Order 6260 on March 9, 1933, under the "Trading With The Enemy Act" of October 6, 1917, AS AMENDED by the Emergency Banking Relief Act, 48 Stat 1, Public Law No. 1,

- Which is presently codified at 12 USCA 95a, and confirmed at 12 USCA 95b.

Congress confirmed the bankruptcy on June 5, 1933, and thereupon impaired the obligations and considerations of contracts through the "Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard And Abrogate The Gold clause, June 5, 1933" (See: HJR-192, 73rd Congress, 1st Session).

Links:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-6073-reopening-banks

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=ppotpus&cc=ppotpus&
    idno=4925381.1933.001&frm=frameset&view=image&seq= 171&size=125

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015087537885&view=image&seq=35

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...pIV-sec95b.pdf

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title12/html/USCODE-2011-title12-chap2-subchapIV-sec95b.htm

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title12/html/USCODE-2011-title12-chap2-subchapIV-sec95b.htm

https://www.scribd.com/document/171335218/PL-94-564-90-STAT-2660#download&from_embed

Note:

If any of these links seem to be 'dead links" do not regard them to be permanently such. They all worked for me, Once. -Otherwise I would not have collected them and presented them here in this forum for the benefit and edification of the Public.

Rather, if you find that some of them are "dead links" -Consider this: The powers that be, the "Deep State" - or whatever - are simply busy about the business of "keeping it all hidden" - to paraphrase the words of Bob Dylan...

Last edited by Mayacaman; Today at 03:11.

12. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Once Again, My Challenge to Mr. Snoop:

I am not engaged in this otherwise frustrating conversation with you and your Klan because I enjoy your company. -And it is certainly not to be the advocate for the somewhat faulty weltanshuang of Deborah Tavares. Rather, I am here to argue over the Turf of the doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that You, Snoop are bound and determined to relegate to the realm of totally discredited "Conspiracy theories."

As I wrote on WaccoBB: "in reality, the sniper is shooting over the heads of his targets, and the object is to discredit the Ideas or doctrines of the party & or parties being targeted. This is called "shooting the messenger." To destroy or discredit both the human subject and the doctrines at the same time is known as an "elegant solution."

I wrote out an itemized list {above, @ #246] of all the [political} Doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that I consider important, and that I am willing to debate about, and that I consider Important Turf to fight over, in order to retain the Legitimacy thereof. But Mr. Snoop has seen fit to ignore this Post of mine on this thread. Instead, he posts on, with his red-letter, underlined, streams of boiler-plate invective.

I have whittled down to a Sum of Two Points my position on the Subjects about which I know anything and in which I find Mr. Snoop very much in error. To wit:

1] All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations -The facts concerning which, were read into the Congressional Record, (Senate) in 1934 & 1935 by Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota.

The registering/incorporation/creation of this smorgasbord of Corporatist "alphabet soup" was done under the auspices of Franklin Roosevelt, by the agency of a certain "Rexford Guy Tugwell" who was a member of Roosevelt's famous "Brain Trust."

2] The Bankruptcy of the United States Corporation in March of 1933 is in the Congressional Record of that year. However, Research into this has been obscured, and made difficult for the general Public by the removal of Volume One of the Congressional Record of that year [1933] and, also, Volume one, of the the Index to that year, from many, many public libraries.

I have produced (Directly Above) a short two-paragraph synopsis of this issue - the "Bankruptcy of the United States in 1933" - gleaned from the internet, dating from 2001 - nine years before this Deborah Tavares had cut her teeth in any of the right wing conspiracy circuits. It has the links to all of the relevant references.

The "United States Corporation" did go bankrupt in 1933 - it went into receivership. - This is a "true" fact. As such, it stands, regardless of whether or not the late Congressman Jim Traficant [D, Ohio] read any such statements into the Congressional Record in 1993. {If he did, such statements have been altered & deleted.}

It was common knowledge in America in the 1930's Left, Right & Center that the United States had gone Bankrupt. Everyone knew about it and talked about it, just as everyone was shocked and appalled when the Federal Government confiscated the Gold of the private citizens in June of 1933."

So, Once Again, I challenge Mr. Snoop to refute me if he can find me wrong on either point. I will go back to the Public Library and dig, If I Must, to find a the citation for point one, post it on-line, and reference it here, on this thread, if I must.

For herein falls your Whole House of Cards, Snoop. These are the two points on which I can most certainly prove you in Error - and I will fight over this Turf. So, stand and deliver, Snoop. This is a Public Challenge. Refute me on these two points - if you can...

If you ignore this Challenge, Snoop, I guarantee, people will come to unfavorable conclusions regarding your integrity - and the motive for your relentless campaign.

You, Snoop refuse to answer these objections of mine. You know that you can not do so, because you actually do know know that I am correct on these points. These two points tend to destroy the whole edifice that you, Snoop have constructed in the huge host of boilerplate letters that you have posted in every available venue over the course of the past five years.

Judges often tell the Jury {it may actually be protocol to do so, I don't know} that if they can find the Testimony of any Witness in the Case to have been shown to be wrong {by Cross-examination} on just One point, that they may then disregard the Whole Testimony of that Witness. Snoop, as a lawyer knows this, ipso ergo, he steadfastly & resolutely refuses to render answers to the very pointed Questions that I began to ask him over on the thread on WaccoBB.net.

"Snoop" still refuses to acknowledge my last series of Questions, over on that Forum...
    Last edited by Mayacaman; Today at 05:20.

13. Link to Post #270
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mayacaman (and I don’t care what your real name is),

If you were even slightly versed in the study of Tavares, you would know that the least developed aspect of any of her presentations is an insightful, intelligent analysis. It simply doesn’t exist. She’s not capable of it. She uses basic concepts, allegations and half-truths to launch into a fantasy world of conjecture, exaggeration, storytelling and hate-spin. You give a far more insightful critical analysis of the concept she’s trying to elaborate on than she demonstrates in her entire talk on the subject, and you state it here as though it’s her words. What’s the point? Why are you fabricating a defense for this anti-Semite with a raging disease of the personality?

Deborah Tavares is not a thinker. She certainly has no ideas. Her vocabulary is sophomoric and yet it far exceeds her comprehensive capabilities. Her whole schtick is a dumbed down knee jerk provocation wrapped in the linguistic capability of a community college English major.

You are not even familiar with Tavares’ body of work. All you know is this segment peterpam brought to your attention today. You only met Tavares at the farmers market and saw her car in the hiway. And yet you come here postulating, deflecting, provoking, antagonizing and wasting time and space as though you know something about the subject of this thread. You don’t. You are just messing with people.

Prove me wrong by answering Snoop’s questions.

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; Today at 06:26.

14. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Xylo Wrote:
    Quote For the life of me I have no idea why you persist in sustaining this piss-war defense of an anti-Semite with a raging disease of the personality. It has nothing to do with anything useful.
    Do you remember when, Xylo, posting under the handle of "gongw" you wrote, over @ WaccoBB:

"I certainly do hope our combined efforts do some good. As you may have surmised, one of the toughest parts of all this is to for me to process the return of antisemitic sentiment and call to action in that regard. I’m not so surprised to see in in the expected stereotypical places such as neo-Nazi and white power movements. But in Sonoma County? Respected upper class residents who appear to be pillars of the community in one of Sebastopol’s more upscale neighborhoods? Apparently so. I just found this:"

" Deborah Tavares - The Jew World Order Endgame: Mega ' Smart' Cities Controlled by ZOG-Programmed Artificial Intelligence"

In pre-world War II Germany, everyone was scared to acknowledge the truth and speak out against this. What will citizens do in the USA and Sonoma county in 2019? Pretend it’s not happening? Accept this obvious scapegoat as an easy out, when all evidence regarding the Santa Rosa fires suggests nothing to justify such a ridiculous claim? Allow fear and cowardice to prevail, thus distracting the public away from focusing on the true causes and possible perpetrators?

For your consideration, and thanks for reading.

gongw "

To which I, Mayacaman, responded:

Well, just to be on the up and up, I clicked on that link, and listened to the entire sixty-eight minutes of the interview with Deborah Tavares. At no time did Deborah Tavares speak of any so-called "Jew World Order" =NOR= did she ever use the phrase "ZOG - Programmed AI"

In point of fact, that Title was Uploaded onto archive.org by the "History Channel"

- Who not only "Uploaded [that interview on] December 10, 2018" on the "Internet Archive website" along with the vicious misrepresentation and slander in the title: "Deborah Tavares - The Jew World Order Endgame: Mega ' Smart' Cities Controlled by ZOG-Programmed Artificial Intelligence" but also loaded a whole lot of other tags on that url. More in fact, than I have ever seen anywhere in my entire life.

This is known as "dirty tricks" folks. Get a clue. Someone, somewhere, is busy and working very hard to tar Mrs. Tavares with the brush of anti-Semitism.

Here is the original link for the original interview, of Deborah Tavares by Mel Fabregas, on "VeritasRadio.com"

Furthermore, If you go to the Home page of "Veritasradio" and type in the search box (powered by Google) the phrase "Jew World Order" or the acronym : "ZOG" - you will find nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In point of fact, there is no language resembling that on that website. This is very important to me, because rabinically, I am a Jew myself. And I will not tolerate anti-Semitism.

Further, when I spoke to Deborah Tavares ten days ago, I felt it necessary to explain to her the significance of the Rothschilds as money-brokers and frontmen {flakmen} for the gentile elite. For it is a fact that "Rothschilds, Inc." is a holding company, eighty-eight percent [88%] of which is owned by the super-rich among the gentry (gentiles) & old nobility of Europe. She got it. She also agreed with me:

"Rothschilds" is a Corporation - a Joint-stock corporation.

Signed,
    Mark Walter Evans
    (my name)"

To Which you responded:
    Quote Mark,

If there is one Deborah Tavares Signature, it is either triggering others to say for her what she doesn’t have the courage to say for herself, or allowing others to frame her message for her, without taking responsibility or stepping in to exert her influence. This is part of a pattern, which Snoop illustrates so eloquently and which I, as a listener turned fan turned recipient turned informed and outspoken whistleblower have worked to illustrate.

Why are you defending antisemitism? One word from Deborah and the host of Veritas would have changed that headline.

She’s all about clickbait and disinformation and playing upon the fears and instability of vulnerable people. It’s bad.

Youre not a troll. I was wrong to infer that. But the content of every contribution you’ve made to this thread is often below the belt, and always dodging and quite often bullying, “where’s Snoop! Oh I guess he must be on vacation in the Everglades.” How is that in any way relevant? It’s bullying. Barry is overly good to you, and I have been more than fair is acquiescing, but come on man, stop with the bs. You’ve been extended latitudes that no one else would be, most likely because you’re local. I used to be local, I lived in Healdserg and then Graton for 3 years.

Clear? Barry, delete this or ban me if I’m out of line. I don’t think I am exaggerating. Enough is enough.

Challenge me, Mark.

Your Jew friend,

gongw
    To Which I responded @ WaccoBB.

So, xylo, So much having been rehearsed, and recited for the benefit of New Listeners... And inasmuch as you have already played that card, And it is already done, could you please try some other, new tactic rather than the same, old hacknyed "Jew-baiting in Reverse" that has become so tedious to all of us - especially to the "proud, self-hating Jews" among us? It is so Old.

And it has Nothing at all to do with my Last Post - Which is a Challenge to Snoop to Answer me on Two ( 2 ) Points. Indeed your little writ is another deflection-tactic. Yes, I get it: Snoop needs his auxiliaries - so he can get a little breathing-room. Let me ask You a Question, Xylo : Why do you bird dog for Snoop?

Incidentally the Real Reason why that Link is now dead - the one entitled "Deborah Tavares - The Jew World Order Endgame: Mega ' Smart' Cities Controlled by ZOG-Programmed Artificial Intelligence" - the one you tried to palm off as a reflection of the "anti-Semitism" of Deborah Tavares, is because Mel Fabregas over at Veritas, when he found out about it, got Archive.org to pull it - immediately. Seems like "One word" was all that it took. It seems they didn't want to be associated with that ****, after all...BUT, the Fact Remains, they did not know about it having been posted there; It had only been six months. -AND= Sure enough, it was a Set-up. Nice try, xylo. I must admit I just don't get your game.
    Last edited by Ken; Today at 15:56. Reason: Links removed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayacaman For This Post:

Akasha (Today)

16. Link to Post #272
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mayacaman

Respond to things written in this thread, and you have a debate. This is not the place to import segments and links to a thread on another forum for your mischaracterizations and bullying nonsense.

xylo

Mod note from Bill: Yes, Ken has removed the links from posts #264 and #271. That was the right thing to do here. Avalon is one forum, not two.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; Today at 16:28.

17. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Mayacaman

Respond to things written in this thread, and you have a debate. This is not the place to import segments and links to a thread on another forum for your mischaracterizations and bullying nonsense.

xylo

Mod note from Bill: Yes, Ken has removed the links from posts #264 and #271. That was the right thing to do here. Avalon is one forum, not two.

Thank you Bill and Ken!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14