Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #341
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I happened to see the post above on the Forum's list of new posts, checked it out, and was surprised to see my name come up.
    I certainly do see more clearly now why Tavares's activities are of such concern.
    But I never would have had so much trouble understanding why when I first began reading the thread if one crucial factor hadn't been lost in the shuffle (for me, at least).
    Which is why, since it appears that Tavares might well be part of a planned (perhaps by the CIA, as it certainly seems to display their stamp of nefariousness) agenda to have an easily debunked source like Tavares ready to exploit in the event that enough people begin to seriously question various Agenda 21/2030 activities... WHY was that aspect barely mentioned on the thread?
    We know that Agenda 21/2030 activities, which info sources other than Tavares ( credible ones, such as Rosa Koire) are documenting a lot of the same material as well, although without the lies and forgeries.
    Initially I thought Tavares was just doing a lousy job of exposing things that needed to be exposed, but of course, as time went on and the lies and forgeries became more numerous and blatant, it seemed clear that she must be part of some bigger and even darker agenda.
    (Although the truth is horrible enough without such embellishments.)
    Why that wasn't emphasized on the thread but actually downplayed or ignored made me wonder if there was something even more complicated and secretive under way and if this forum is being used as a tool.
    And that is the reason why I simply abandoned this thread, having voiced those concerns.
    And if there have still been no successful attempts to expose Tavares publicly, then I have to wonder if she is going to be protected until there are actually riots.
    Which is just what she seems to be trying to instigate.
    Rioting would give the "authorities" a perfect reason to discredit ALL reports about the Agendas and make people even more fearful, which is always to their supposed advantage, of course.
    And if at that time, might she just be given a slap on the wrist or ...?? perhaps a staged "suicide" or something similar that smacks of CIA tactics.
    That would be proof sufficient for me that it was planned from the beginning, and she was just hired on to be on the stage of a very staged event.
    The REAL challenge, in my view, is not to prove that Tavares is a hoax, but to uncover WHY she is distorting the truth about the issues which really SHOULD be in the public's awareness, and WHO is behind that.
    It seems obvious to me that it's much too fishy an operation to have been created solely by her and her cohort.
    Thanks onawah!

Your perspective and theories match my own. There is value in contributing to the destabilization of society, precisely for the reasons you mention. It’s a form of psyop and false flag, or at least manufactured crisis. I too have come to believe that Tavares is sponsored. Her channel has been monetized throughout the period of time when far less radical channels were demonetized, censored and sometimes taken down. Although she’s spread a rumor that she’s now demonetized, I don’t believe it. The amount of advertising placed around her presentations has only grown. YouTube’s “hate speech” policies do not apply to Tavares. At first because it ticked me off, and later as an experiment, I started reporting comments that call for violence and murder, or are blatant epithets both racial and cultural. Obscene stuff. All of it was left standing. There’s more but bottom line YouTube likes her. Her channel has become (at times) a hate platform, some presentations worse than others. Her listeners adore her. “Awake” in Tavares world means several things. (A) agree that there’s no hope (B)memorize Deborah’s control mantras and reiterate them on cue (C) discourage independent research and vetting “Deborah tells us what we need to know.” (D) questioning her stories or merely requesting substantiation labels one as “a paid government troll” or “MSM shill”. If “evil’s first weapon is fear”, then evil loves Deborah Tavares. She’s even stopped manufacturing “documents” as her listener base and grapevine is now substantial enough that no documentation is necessary. “Rothschild is facilitating youth seminars worldwide to condition young people into cannibalism” and it’s all decreed by “executive orders”. having a solar panel electricity generating system is now “the equivalent of letting suicide bombers sleep in your garage.” It goes on and on and in. Sure enough, listeners accept it as verbatim verified truth. Ask for examples or substantiation of any such events or an executive order number? “TROLL!” attacked by Tavares worker drones. The effect of her work is fear and hate based dogma, really no different than the kkk or any devout order of hate.

One thing which continues to stand out for me is that she often plays the victim card, to include her kids and grandkids. She’s certainly aware that if the wrong toes are stepped on too many times, activists may be disappeared, and the way to really shut someone up is to target a child or grandchild. And yet, Deborah boldly goes about her work, only increasing in radical instigating tone, with apparently no concern for the well being of her family. I think she’s nuts, but I do not think she would put a child or grandchild at risk.

It’s occurred to me that there’s no better way to hide a real conspiracy than to bury it amidst a plethora of fake conspiracies. It becomes a room full of mirrors, no one knows what’s real and what’s not. If some of that is going on, Deborah’s value becomes even more apparent. She’s manufacturing allegations cross-referenced with other allegations so quickly and prolifically right now that it’s impossible to keep up. Sometimes I’ll write out her words because seeing it in writing makes the craziness much more apparent. I can’t keep up anymore, she’s rattling stuff off so fast. 50-100 new conspiracies per talk. “The blind are now our enemies” “firefighters are costumed imposters who organize busloads of homeless looters” (some fans run with that one into characterizing these supposed looters as “black” except that’s not the word they use.) so it’s no longer just “the jews.”

Ok, that’s my 3 cents du jour, and thanks onawah, I really appreciate your update,

Best

xylo

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Delight (24th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Islander12 (8th November 2019), onawah (24th October 2019), Reinhard (6th November 2019), Satori (24th October 2019), snoop4truth (7th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks, I appreciate your update as well, Xylo.
    Quote Posted by xylo (here)

Ok, that’s my 3 cents du jour, and thanks onawah, I really appreciate your update,

Best

xylo
    Last edited by onawah; 24th October 2019 at 06:29.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), xylo (2nd November 2019)

5. Link to Post #343
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS I just wish as much time and attention on the forum would be paid to Agendas 21 and 2030, which I think should be subject to much more investigation and focus.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Blacklight43 (28th October 2019), Gemma13 (7th November 2019), xylo (2nd November 2019)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

PS I just wish as much time and attention on the forum would be paid to Agendas 21 and 2030, which I think should be subject to much more investigation and focus.
    Greetings onawah,

I’ve wondered about the same thing, although in general, not specifically related to this forum. I think maybe individual symptoms that might be part of the agendas are discussed without mentioning the agendas, because the statements made within the agendas are generic and thus it’s (almost?) conjecture to make those associations. From what I see, it’s similar to the climate action plans. Nothing particularly inflaming there because they are all tame if taken at face value.

I like Rosa Koire, whom I think breaks things down in a coherent, concrete manner.

Thanks onawah,

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 3rd November 2019 at 23:27. Reason: Spelling

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Gemma13 (7th November 2019), onawah (3rd November 2019)

9. Link to Post #345
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SGT's report on Deborah Tavares
    Behind the Smoke: The Death Agendas
    Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/beh...+Death+Agendas
    "After seeing The Truth Factory's video about how CO2 emissions are beneficial to the environment, this interview with Deborah Tavares on the SGT Report is all the more jarring.

'What I find horrific is the enormity of the PsyOp,' she says. 'This is a mind-controlled, trauma-based destructive campaign.'

Officials are telling everyone that Climate Change is the cause of the California fires. Tavares says that in reality, it's an aggressive roll-out of UN Agenda 2030 aka the Green New Deal, to move populations out of the WUI, Wildland-Urban Interface areas and to ban the future sale of passenger vehicles powered by fossil fuels.

It may not be too difficult, as homeowners find that no one will insure homes in these areas.

'The wild lands network is the biodiversity treaty mandated by the United Nations. As I said, it is a climate action plan, controlling all people, property, restrictions, regulations implementing fines, penalties, conservation segments and to reduce CO2 emissions or aka greenhouse gas emissions here, in Sonoma County 25% below 1990 levels...
    What is occurring is a restriction of all resource consumption above what is needed to supply 'vital human needs'. And that restriction is saying, 'Anything above vital human needs is immoral and that the human population must be reduced.'

So much of what Tavares says here is shocking but it is backed by UN and other government agency documents. About a dozen countries and about 20 cities around the world, including Los Angeles have pledged to ban cars powered by gasoline and Diesel within the next five to ten years, in favor of electric-powered cars.

'In other words, the utilities are taking over all fuel, all transportation fuels, eliminating Diesel and petrol and what they call 'fossil fuel', which we know never came from dead dinosaurs...it's transitioning to only-electric, hence the reason for the global deployment of Smart Meters.
    Our utilities are going to control all fuel for all US electric vehicles, as I've just said, including the requirement for trucks and all commercial vehicles to transition into electric, so we have that as an enormous component of what is occurring right now being approved at the California Public Utility Commission that is a Rothschild-organized commission, as well...
    Whatever the name of your utility company is, wherever you are, this is a global occupation; a takeover of your utilities and centralizing it to electricity-only...
    They say that we need to replace all those forms of energy with wind and solar, which I think currently accounts for less than 10%, I think of our current forms of energy. How, by 2030 are wind and solar are going to replace all those other forms of energy? They're not. The answer is they're not.'

The statements Tavares makes which are less easy to substantiate involve weaponized weather and the use of Directed Energy Weapons to start these fires. Although such technologies do exist, could it really be that they are being used against innocent civilians?

Host, Sean thinks so: 'I think this is a breakaway Deep State. I think that there's a Deep State government that has seized control and if you're being chemtrailed heavily and you're being subject to DEWs directed-energy weapons systems in California, I think there's a Deep State, secondary government, a hidden shadow government responsible for that, that usurps the current form of government.'

There are so many more details covered here. I highly recommend that you listen to the entire show. Many claims sound overblown so I wouldn't ask you to believe everything but I do think it's worth having such information in the back of your mind as you watch this agenda unfold over the next few years."

**************************************************************************************************** *******************

SGTreport 11/4/19

"This is one of the most eye opening and sobering interviews you will ever hear. The startling information shared here effects every single person in the United States, and every single person on earth. This is the anti-human UN Agenda 2030 plan to end life on earth as we currently know it. Literally."

**************************************************************************************************** ****************
    (I PMed Alexandra and gave her the link to this thread to let her know the reservations that Avalonians have about Tavares's credibility.
    I haven't watched the SGT report yet, but I'm sure a lot of what Tavares says is true.
    Perhaps Snoop will let us know what's iffy.)
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th November 2019), Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Gemma13 (7th November 2019), xylo (8th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings onawah,

I’ve wondered about the same thing, although in general, not specifically related to this forum. I think maybe individual symptoms that might be part of the agendas are discussed without mentioning the agendas, because the statements made within the agendas are generic and thus it’s (almost?) conjecture to make those associations. From what I see, it’s similar to the climate action plans. Nothing particularly inflaming there because they are all tame if taken at face value.

I like Rosa Koire, whom I think breaks things down in a coherent, concrete manner.

Thanks onawah,

xylo
    Hello xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, Bill and other soldiers for truth,

Below is the latest video from Virgo Triad on "DEBORAH TAVARES & THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT HOAX".

https://youtu.be/OMEUxGPz8mA

It is excellent.

All The Best,
    Snoop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th November 2019), xylo (8th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Gemma13,

You and I have often discussed the possibility of Deborah Tavares' hoaxes inciting her followers to hatred and violence. What follows is a dialogue that I am having with Emma Robertson on another site on that very subject. Check it out.

(QUOTE BEGINS)
    Hello Emma,

YOUR COMMENT: Could you explain how the intentional fraud of Deborah Tavares is going to get innocent Americans killed?

MY RESPONSE: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire. Deborah Tavares fraudulently attributes misconduct to Americans who are completely innocent. She is inciting hatred and violence against innocent Americans. See is going to get innocent American killed.

Take the "NASA War Document Hoax" for example. To this very day, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the NASA War Document ITSELF proves that NASA is killing us all with HORRIFIC, DIABOLICAL, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. (In fact, the NASA War Document actually proves that NASA is protecting us from such HORRIFIC, DIABOLICAL. HIGH-TECH WEAPONS by urging American Defense Contractors to develop COUNTER-MEASURES AGAINST THEM BEFORE THEY CAN BE DEVELOPED FOR USE AGAINST US.).

So, if due to the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has fraudulently incited in them, a zealous group of her followers were to assassinate Dennis M. Bushnell (NASA's Chief Scientist who wrote the NASA War Document) and blow up NASA office buildings containing NASA workers (in the mistaken belief that they were saving mankind in the process), Deborah Tavares would go from a perceived messiah and savior of all mankind to an anti-Christ, terrorist, mass-murder, multi-convicted criminal and a traitor to the United States (GIVEN THAT NASA, IN CREATING THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT, WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM THE WEAPONS DESCRIBED IN THAT DOCUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!).

And, mark my words, sooner or later such a course of events is going to happen precisely because of the FEAR and HATRED that Deborah Tavares has intentionally instilled in her followers THROUGH HER ELABORATE HOAXES, like "The NASA War Document Hoax".

And mark my words, sooner or later, a similar course of events is also going to happen as a direct result of her INTENTIONAL FRAUD in connection with "The Judge DALE Hoax", the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax", the "All Governments Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" and several other of her hoaxes.

And, whether they realize it or not and whether they admit it or not, those followers of Deborah Tavares who enable, support and provide "cover" for her and her hoaxes (despite knowing she is a complete FRAUD) will be complicit in that result.

Deborah Tavares has lit a powder keg and sooner or later something TERRIBLE is going to happen! AND, IT ALL BE THE DIRECT RESULT OF A HOAX (OR HOAXES) SHE CREATED TO INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT AMERICANS! CIVIL WARS have started for less. RIOTS IN THE STREETS have started for less. CITIES HAVE BURNED for less. For these reasons, Deborah Tavares may actually be the threat to mankind, not its messiah and savior.

YOUR COMMENT: And why when that happens Deborah Tavares will go from the perceived messiah and savior to the anti-Christ overnight?

MY RESPONSE: Because on the very day such a catastrophe occurs, intelligent people will explain to those people who were duped by Deborah Tavares that all those assassinations, explosions, riots and burning cities were all pointless BECAUSE HER CLAIMS ARE ALL LIES (ex: "NASA is currently killing us with diabolical weapons described in the NASA War Document" WHEN NASA IS ACTUALLY PROTECTING US FROM THOSE DIABOLICAL WEAPONS DESCRIBED IN THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT, "Agenda 21 is the cause of the California fires which destroyed the California forests" WHEN AGENDA 21 WAS ACTUALLY A REJECTED SUGGESTION THAT NEVER BECAME LAW AND WHICH WAS ACTUALLY INTENDED TO PREVENT THE DESTRUCTION OF THESE VERY FORESTS IN THE FIRST PLACE, "The Report From Iron Mountain proves that the United States is waging war against all of mankind" WHEN THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN IS ACTUALLY POLITICAL FICTION and was intended to make fun of perpetual war policies, "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars proves that the Bilderbergs intend to kill us all with silent weapons in quiet wars" WHEN SILENT WEAPONS WAS ACTUALLY POLITCAL FICTION AND NEVER REFERRED TO THE BILDERBERGS IN THE FIRST PLACE, "All governments and government agencies are private, for-profit corporations which PROFIT from the injustice they inflict on Americans" WHEN SUCH IS PATENTLY NOT SO, "All law enforcement officers are private contractors who generate PROFITS for their private, for-profit employers" WHEN SUCH IS PATENTLY NOT SO, etc.).

YOUR COMMENTS: Unfortunately your concerns are well-founded. The H.A.A.R.P. facility in Alaska has been under threat and two men were planning to destroy it because of the conspiracies spread against it. It was just by chance that they were discovered.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2016...stigators-say/

Georgia men plotted attack on Alaska aurora research facility to 'release souls,' detective says

November 1, 2016

Two men arrested last week in southern Georgia WERE PLANNING TO ATTACK AN AURORA RESEARCH FACILITY owned by the University of Alaska Fairbanks around which conspiracy theories OF MIND CONTROL have long swirled, investigators said.

Television station WALB in Georgia first reported Monday that investigators with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office arrested Michael Mancil, 30, and James Dryden Jr., 22, on Thursday and said "the massive amount of arsenal seized looked like something out of a movie, one where A SMALL ARMY WAS HEADED TO WAR."

Michael Vickers, a detective with the sheriff's office, told Alaska Dispatch News that both men confessed "that God told them to go and BLOW THIS MACHINE UP that kept souls, so souls could be released."

"All I can tell you is THEY WERE PLANNING ON BLOWING UP THE MACHINE," Vickers said. "Going to try to find a scientist, to steal his car and ID badge to gain access. Any scientist."

[....]

Marmian Grimes, a spokeswoman at UAF, said that while HAARP has been the target of threats before, "in the recent past there hasn't been anything quite this extreme planned." She didn't have specific details about other threats.

"We're just very glad and thankful to the law enforcement agency in Georgia for following up on that and being able to apprehend those individuals," she said. "There's lots and lots of conspiracy theories and … it's important to remember that actually this is a scientific research facility."

https://www.walb.com/story/33541811/...s-traps-souls/

Suspected terrorists believe a research facility CONTROLS MINDS, traps souls

Investigators discovered the plot after starting to investigate Mancil for possible drug sales.

A local gun shop also alerted investigators to the fact that Mancil was trying to buy a LARGE AMOUNT OF WEAPONS.

"He's never known to be violent. This past four to six weeks HE JUST SNAPPED AND JUST CHANGED. HIS WHOLE PERSONALITY CHANGED," said Wooten.

Wooten said MANCIL PLOTTED WITH DRYDEN TO DESTROY HAARP BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES CLAIMING THE FACILITY MANIPULATES THE WEATHER, CONTROLS MINDS AND EVEN TRAPS THE SOULS OF PEOPLE.

HAARP officials have security in place to prevent such attacks.

Such a conspirational idea might stem from a 1988 movie:

So-called "TARGETED INDIVIDUALS" (or TI's, for short) believe they are being deliberately harassed and having their minds manipulated BY EVERYTHING FROM MICROWAVES TO ELF, and of course HAARP is supposedly coordinating it all.

TI's claims of being the unwilling victims of evil government mind control were likely influenced by the 1988 John Carpenter sci-fi film They LiveWikipedia's W.svg. A central plot feature of the film is A POWERFUL MIND CONTROL TRANSMITTER DISGUISED AS A CABLE TV STATION. THE ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM THIS TV TRANSMITTER ENSLAVES THE POPULATION and keeps them docile and compliant. But in the exciting finale, THE FILM'S "AWAKE" HERO (and his buddy) BRAVELY ATTACK THE STATION WITH AR-15s, SHOOT UP THE PEOPLE AND EQUIPMENT, AND DESTROY THE HUGE SATELITE DISH ANTENNA ON THE ROOFTOP. It's doubtful Carpenter could have known that some people would be unable to tell fantasy from reality.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/HAARP

(END QUOTE)

One day, the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares are going to get innocent Americans killed.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 8th November 2019 at 22:38.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th November 2019), xylo (8th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #348
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

SGT's report on Deborah Tavares
    Behind the Smoke: The Death Agendas
    Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/beh...+Death+Agendas
    "After seeing The Truth Factory's video about how CO2 emissions are beneficial to the environment, this interview with Deborah Tavares on the SGT Report is all the more jarring.

'What I find horrific is the enormity of the PsyOp,' she says. 'This is a mind-controlled, trauma-based destructive campaign.'

Officials are telling everyone that Climate Change is the cause of the California fires. Tavares says that in reality, it's an aggressive roll-out of UN Agenda 2030 aka the Green New Deal, to move populations out of the WUI, Wildland-Urban Interface areas and to ban the future sale of passenger vehicles powered by fossil fuels.

It may not be too difficult, as homeowners find that no one will insure homes in these areas.

'The wild lands network is the biodiversity treaty mandated by the United Nations. As I said, it is a climate action plan, controlling all people, property, restrictions, regulations implementing fines, penalties, conservation segments and to reduce CO2 emissions or aka greenhouse gas emissions here, in Sonoma County 25% below 1990 levels...
    What is occurring is a restriction of all resource consumption above what is needed to supply 'vital human needs'. And that restriction is saying, 'Anything above vital human needs is immoral and that the human population must be reduced.'

So much of what Tavares says here is shocking but it is backed by UN and other government agency documents. About a dozen countries and about 20 cities around the world, including Los Angeles have pledged to ban cars powered by gasoline and Diesel within the next five to ten years, in favor of electric-powered cars.

'In other words, the utilities are taking over all fuel, all transportation fuels, eliminating Diesel and petrol and what they call 'fossil fuel', which we know never came from dead dinosaurs...it's transitioning to only-electric, hence the reason for the global deployment of Smart Meters.
    Our utilities are going to control all fuel for all US electric vehicles, as I've just said, including the requirement for trucks and all commercial vehicles to transition into electric, so we have that as an enormous component of what is occurring right now being approved at the California Public Utility Commission that is a Rothschild-organized commission, as well...
    Whatever the name of your utility company is, wherever you are, this is a global occupation; a takeover of your utilities and centralizing it to electricity-only...
    They say that we need to replace all those forms of energy with wind and solar, which I think currently accounts for less than 10%, I think of our current forms of energy. How, by 2030 are wind and solar are going to replace all those other forms of energy? They're not. The answer is they're not.'

The statements Tavares makes which are less easy to substantiate involve weaponized weather and the use of Directed Energy Weapons to start these fires. Although such technologies do exist, could it really be that they are being used against innocent civilians?

Host, Sean thinks so: 'I think this is a breakaway Deep State. I think that there's a Deep State government that has seized control and if you're being chemtrailed heavily and you're being subject to DEWs directed-energy weapons systems in California, I think there's a Deep State, secondary government, a hidden shadow government responsible for that, that usurps the current form of government.'

There are so many more details covered here. I highly recommend that you listen to the entire show. Many claims sound overblown so I wouldn't ask you to believe everything but I do think it's worth having such information in the back of your mind as you watch this agenda unfold over the next few years."

**************************************************************************************************** *******************

SGTreport 11/4/19

"This is one of the most eye opening and sobering interviews you will ever hear. The startling information shared here effects every single person in the United States, and every single person on earth. This is the anti-human UN Agenda 2030 plan to end life on earth as we currently know it. Literally."

**************************************************************************************************** ****************
    (I PMed Alexandra and gave her the link to this thread to let her know the reservations that Avalonians have about Tavares's credibility.
    I haven't watched the SGT report yet, but I'm sure a lot of what Tavares says is true.
    Perhaps Snoop will let us know what's iffy.)
    Greetings onawah,

I’m in a state of Tavares toxic overload, thus very difficult to sit through her harangues anymore. But I have scanned this one on SGT, and I’ll contribute a few observations in a subsequent post.

First, on SGT Report and Sean, who purports to be a professional journalist. I’ve listened to Sean a lot, and what I hear is someone who has no ideas of their own. He parrots the talking points of his guests. His presentations have always had a sensationalistic element. 12-18 months ago he was collecting sub’s by broadcasting “arrests have happened and more are coming. Hilary, Obama, et al, (usual cast of characters), have been arrested and are currently being held in FEMA prison barges on their way to gitmo.” At one point he was telling his listeners that Obama had already been executed. “Yay” respond the crowd, “arrests have happened. Trump is draining the swamp, the deep state is finished.” I don’t think I need to say more on that ruse, and Sean’s avid listeners who are starting to ask “what about those arrests?” Are now ignored, or their comments deleted.

About a year ago, when the great YouTube “truth” culling was going down, SGT report was being hammered, and that was the subject of most of Sean’s reports. His channel was completely demonetized, he was receiving continual “community guidelines” strikes, and several times brought to the edge of suspension. Other channels such as “black pigeon speaks” were suspended. It should be noted that throughout that time period, Tavares channel, start, I mean stop the crime.net was left untouched, uncensored and fully monetized by YouTube. SGT and pigeon, at the time, we’re delivering what can now be considered as “balanced” intelligent reporting, Pigeon more so than SGT. Suddenly, about 4 months ago, SGT was remonetized and the harassment from YouTube stopped. I know this because had it been any different, Sean would have been continuing his reports on YouTube harassment, and his shows are now once again surrounded by ads. Also, Black Pigeon was reinstated. Since that time, both channels have leaned heavily in the direction of fear and hate. Noticeably different than before. Comments under SGT videos that call for murder are left standing by YouTube. I know this because I test the waters by reporting call to murder comments, it’s always “the jews” because Sean has picked up Tavares’ “Rothschild” mantra, and the hate/murder comments are left standing. If people took the time to research, they would discover that “Rothschilds” haven’t been “Jews” since they allied with the Vatican, centuries ago. Here is a good synopsis of that: https://geopolitics.co/2015/04/08/th...s-are-jesuits/

I’ll follow up later with a few examples of Tavares nonsense within this SGT presentation, and finish this post with encouragement for your friend and any others to contemplate what I’ve written here, and put 2+2 together. Ponder the fact that Tavares’ presentations are and have always been far more radical and threatening than SGT and other channels have ever gotten close to. She’s been doing this publicly for 10 years. She operates fearlessly, even though she’s a mother and grandmother. Her silly devotee listeners frequently comment “Deborah, what a wonderful human being, our angel, braveheart Deborah, let’s pray for her safety.” Phht. Deborah is cold as ice. If she’s an angel it’s Lucifer. Does Deborah ever show the slightest bit of caution in her haranguing provocations? She’s not worried about her safety. I read the silly listener “god please protect our angel” comments and scratch my head. She’s not concerned, and that should be a sign that they have no reason to be concerned, I think she’s nuts, but I do not think she would put her family at risk. Takeaway? She must be sponsored. If she was genuine, she’d have been gone long ago.

Finally, I suggest any Tavares newbies go through Snoop’s material, and then ask themselves if someone who’s past work has been thoroughly exposed as being fictionalized hoaxes, at what point would they be willing to believe anything she says? Don’t be fooled by the baseline generic truths that she starts with, the leveraging comes with the exaggeration, conjecture and fiction that comprises her elaborations. More soon on that.

Thanks for rejoining the discussion, onawah

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 8th November 2019 at 20:19.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th November 2019), onawah (8th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #349
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

Hello xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, Bill and other soldiers for truth,

Below is the latest video from Virgo Triad on "DEBORAH TAVARES & THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT HOAX".

https://youtu.be/OMEUxGPz8mA

It is excellent.

All The Best,
    Snoop
    That’s a great new production from you and Virgo, Snoop.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th November 2019), snoop4truth (8th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Xylo. Hopefully there will be an opposite and equal reaction and what is TRUE about Agendas 21 and 2030 will soon be made just as public.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th November 2019 at 22:11.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th November 2019), xylo (9th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #351
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Thanks Xylo. Hopefully there will be an opposite and equal reaction and what is TRUE about Agendas 21 and 2030 will soon be made just as public.
    My god. I just listened through the whole thing. She’s so good at what she does, which is inducing illness. She frames things in the worst possible way, exaggerates it, distorts it, shoots it at listener like a weapon, and then aggressively pushes it all over the cliff. She gets off on this stuff. Her work only serves to make things worse. Remember, or be aware as you listen, that these are all stories. Yes there’s a foundation, very shallow in her case, of truth under some of it. But ask yourself “which executive orders”? Every time you hear her say “we’ve heard” “we’ve learned” “ we’ve been told” “literally” “world wide” that it’s hyperbole. Yes there’s scary stuff going on, but there is also hope and it’s not a done deal yet. “600k people without water in Ireland” “sherrifs shutting down local businesses” “official restriction of all resources that are vital to human needs...anything above that amount is immoral. Back to the year 1750, Climate action plans indicate we must scale back to the year 1750...Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide these global restrictions are being adopted globally EVERY. WHERE...this is war, mind controlled trauma based psyops..“we know” . We’ve learned.” ...”trauma and psyop” (her delivery and characterization is a psyop) Rothschild Rothschild PG&E PG&E (here is who owns and runs PG&E https://stockzoa.com/ticker/pcg... “we’re all traumatized” .
    (True, start with her listeners)

“Kincade fires caused by the pulsing of smart meters which have lithium ion batteries that explode” (there are many videos circulating which show the ignition of that fire, at night, up on a mountain top with no houses or neighborhoods nearby, and trustable sources such as mike morales have highlighted the ignition which is clearly a tower-power line, no smart meters were involved in starting that fire)

“aerial drop of retardant on a hillside of which we know the 33 year retired fire captain was holding from burning “
    >(really? If one person could stand on a mountain top and keep the fires at bay by their mere presence, all our problems are solved. Listen to the live report with the fire captain on Kerry’s show. No such talk of that there from the fire captain, and it was live.)

@06:40 - 07:00 “the wui” etc. what? Listen to that sentence and tell me if it makes any sense.

08:00 - “they’ve had people in a mode of fear and adrenaline rush” , “they’re purposefully using fear as a weapon to traumatize people”
    >!! No one uses fear to traumatize people more than Deborah Tavares.

11:00 “they’re now using wind and squall tech to make the burned out homes look more natural”
    > I’ve yet to hear any researcher mention that. How is it that she is clued in to these insider secrets. Whenever you hear “we now know” it means she’s inventing it.)

13:15 - 13:50 - can you make any sense of that? “PG&E working with CPUC”
    > yes well what’s new? That’s why the CPUC is there, to function as an intermediary with utility companies.

“Illegitimate county representatives”
    >nonsense. They were elected.

“Utilities are taking over all fuel WORLD. WIDE. “

14:50 - “CPUC is a Rothschild organized commission”. Says who?

“They’re forcing us into electricity secretly as a weapon, especially electric cars”

2015 PG&E elec cars https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...rs-6143856.php

2019 pge rebate https://www.pge.com/en_US/residentia...-vehicles.page

https://www.pge.com/en/about/newsroo...in_california_

CPUC offers rebates 2 https://www.cpuc.ca.gov/rebates.aspx

So, What’s the problem? See anything bad in those links?

21:30 > end, and she’s off. One subject into the next. All conjecture. “we’re under worldwide control of occupation which means seizure and control by military forces using weapons systems and we know this because jfk said..etc”
    >No, we’re not.

“President signed exec order pushing us into gmo foods immediately”
    > really? what’s the exec order #?

“Assaulted all over the world”

“All utilities works wide are saying they’re not responsible for the outcome of their policies”
    >really? All? Says who? exactly. No one except Tavares.

“The entire population is duped into surrendering their property”

“Exec order mandates billions of dollars for grey water “
    >which executive order, Deborah?

“That’s a fact”

“Micro kill grid”

“we have talked to many people “

“Climate action plans WORLD. WIDE. mandate rollback to the year 1750”
    > No they don’t. .the year 1750 is not mentioned. That’s absurd.

“Make no mistake”
    “Literally”
    “They’re making us reduce greenhouse gases”
    > What’s wrong with reducing greenhouse gases? She’s pushing fracking and oil cartel dominance. Does she ever stick with one subject long enough to complete the point?

“We are told” - right.

“All Communication is being eliminated by the government WORLD. WIDE. “

“I found out certain cities are being paid to eliminate their natural gas pipeline “
    > sure you did.

“You will no longer be allowed to travel”
    > I think I will be allowed to travel.

“We now have mandatory apartment balcony composting”
    > no, we don’t.

“600,000 ppl in Ireland unable to get water”
    >says you.

“They’re eliminating access to life”

“Executive orders” -
    > no exec order numbers are given. Which ones? Exactly. She’s making it up.

“Weaponized Atmospheric river parked over Sonoma county”

“Sheriffs came into stores telling business owners to pack up leave town for good”

“Our government is intentionally putting small businesses out of business”

“i want to add this....(conjecture)”

“There will be no food this is how they’re killing us off”

“We’ve been told”... “we’ve heard”...”we now know”

“ We travelled to Cuba”
    “ We travelled to London.”
    “ We travelled to Ecuador”
    “ We travelled to Russia”
    > and?

AND HERE WE GO! @ 50:15 Ernst and Young! Read Snoop’s debunking of “accountants hired by cities to bankrupt those same cities”. Try to find any substantiation for this hoax on Tavares’ website. After all, she boasts that everything she talks about is thoroughly documented on her website. Nothing there.

“Mass murder policy”

“we know”

“We’re all targets “

“Kill grid”

“I’m looking at documents right now “

“Everyone go to stopthecrime”

“Creating mentally ill children by being conditioned them with fear “
    > (!!! Think on that one. She’s driven herself and many others mentally ill from being aware of terrifying fiction that she herself has authored)

“Don’t become distracted with the psyops and the fear” (confessional from a walking psyops fear-monger)

@53:00 “behind the fires, behind the smoke, behind door #3..” etc etc”
    > sniffle, lump in throat, whoa is me, soft vulnerable damaged poor grandmother victim voice. So melodramatic, tender and precious.

“we’re all mind controlled and that is why no one is getting it”
    > except she’s somehow immune? I’m not mind controlled. I do think her avid listeners are absolutely mind controlled.

“Biodiversity treaty” (cancelled btw)
    https://youtu.be/VgS7w1sW_WY

08:39 - 09:00 - “Wildlands network is the biodiversity treaty is a Climate Action Plan mandated by the UN to control all people, property restrictions, regulations, fines, etc.”
    > these are all different things. Nowhere can I find any substantiation, pro or con that connects all these items. To my knowledge nothing, even agenda 21, is UN mandated. Agenda 21 is a set of goals.

Her purpose is clearly to destabilize, trigger, mislead and disable, one person at a time. Things are bad but not nearly as bad as she would have us believe.

-xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 10th November 2019 at 00:50.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #352
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I haven't listened to anything Tavares has said in a long time; once I realized how disturbed she is, there was no point (for me at least).
    But thanks for keeping a close eye on all that, and I've passed along some of your summations to others who can certainly benefit if they pay attention.
    I'm not sure that she is actually the worst thing about the whole thing though, because if she's a CIA asset, she is really only the tip of the iceberg and there are probably some even sicker individuals manipulating her from behind the scenes.
    I'd sure like to hear Rosa Koire's impressions about that, but she may be too wise to get involved with so much toxicity.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), xylo (9th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #353
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I haven't listened to anything Tavares has said in a long time; once I realized how disturbed she is, there was no point (for me at least).
    But thanks for keeping a close eye on all that, and I've passed along some of your summations to others who can certainly benefit if they pay attention.
    I'm not sure that she is actually the worst thing about the whole thing though, because if she's a CIA asset, she is really only the tip of the iceberg and there are probably some even sicker individuals manipulating her from behind the scenes.
    I'd sure like to hear Rosa Koire's impressions about that, but she may be too wise to get involved with so much toxicity.
    Me too onawah, Rosa is a bastion of sanity.

Be well!

xylo

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), onawah (9th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Me too onawah, Rosa is a bastion of sanity.

Be well!

xylo
    xylo,

Respectfully, Rosa Koire is no bastion of sanity. Have you actually read her book entitled, "Behind The Green Mask"? If not, you should. It reflects Rosa's distorted understanding of Agenda 21.

Rosa's book reflects that she (like Deborah Tavares) did not even know that Agenda 21 WAS REJECTED by the United States Senate, that it NEVER BECAME LAW in the United States, that it is NOT ENFORCED in the United States and that it is therefore COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in the United States.

Instead, Rosa's book reflects that she incorrectly believed Agenda 21 WAS THE LAW in the United States and that IT WAS ENFORCED in the United States.

But, the fact that Agenda 21 IS NOT THE LAW in the United States and IS NOT ENFORCED ANYWHERE in the United States UNDERMINES EVERY OTHER CLAIM Rosa makes in her book about Agenda 21.

So, her book (and all of her claims about Agenda 21) are WORTHLESS.

But, there is more.

Rosa Koire is a real estate property appraiser in San Francisco. Among other things, she appraises newly-developed properties (in former forests and wilderness areas) for lenders who loan money to buyers of those newly-developed properties.

Like Deborah Tavares, Rosa Koire mistakenly thought that AGENDA 21 WAS THE LAW in the United States and SHE BLAMED AGENDA 21 FOR REDUCING THE PROFITS SHE DERIVED from the continued DESTRUCTION of forests and wilderness areas.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that a disenchanted LAND RAPER like Deborah Tavares and a disenchanted property appraiser like Rosa Koire (BOTH OF WHOM PROFIT FROM THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FORESTS AND WILDERNESS ARES) would oppose a suggestion like Agenda 21 (WHICH NEVER BECAME LAW) to preserve what few forests and wilderness areas that remain for the benefit of all mankind.

FACT: Humans put carbon dioxide into the Earth's atmosphere. This causes global warming and changes the Earth's climate, causes drought, increases fires, displaces humans and wildlife and causes the extinction of much of the Earth's biodiversity.

FACT: Forests consist of trees. Trees perform a miracle. TREES ARE "FACTORIES" THAT CONVERT THAT CARBON DIOXIDE IN THE ATMOSPHERE INTO OXYGEN. This simultaneously cools the planet and the oxygen generated by trees is necessary for humans and animals to breathe and survive.

FACT: One quarter of the Earth's oxygen was once generated by the Amazon Rain Forest. But, it has been disappearing at a rate of 10,000 acres per day for 40 years.

So, if the trees were left alone (or replaced), humans could continue to belch some carbon dioxide into the Earth's atmosphere without adverse consequence to the environment.

But, the trees are not being left alone because it is profitable to a few low-life, self-centered, short-sighted humans to destroy them in the name of their own short term profits at the expense of the rest of mankind.

Thanks to people like Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire, the rate at which we belch carbon dioxide into the atmosphere continues to accelerate WHILE WE SIMULTANEOUSLY DESTROY THE "FACTORIES" THAT CONVERT THAT CARBON DIOXIDE INTO OXYGEN.

THERE IS ONLY ONE OUTCOME TO THAT MADNESS! THE EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE ON THE PLANET!

Agenda 21 (WHICH WAS REJECTED IN THE UNITED STATES) was intended to prevent THE MADNESS advocated by those who profit from destroying the forests and wilderness areas, like Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire.

People like Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire would have you believe that something good for mankind is something bad for mankind. But, this is exactly backwards and opposite to the truth. Environment regulations are only bad for those who profit by destroying the forests. But, environmental regulations are good for everyone else (not to mention all other life on our planet).

Environmental regulations ARE NOT A "DE-POPULATION" PLAN TO CAUSE THE EXTINCTION OF MANKIND. The MADNESS advocated by Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire (GLOBAL DE-FORESTATION) IS A "DE-POPULATION" PLAN TO CAUSE THE EXTINCTION OF MANKIND!

Environmental regulations are not THE CAUSE of global warming, climate change, drought, fires, home destruction and the displacement of human beings. Environmental regulations are THE CURE for global warming, climate change, drought, fires, home destruction and the displacement of human beings.

Thus, THE MADNESS advocated by Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire IS THE REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE, DROUGHT, INCREASED FIRES, HOME DESTRUCTION AND THE DISPLACEMENT OF HUMANITY. DEBORAH TAVARES AND ROSA KOIRE ARE THE REAL THREAT TO MANKIND, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

IF THESE CHALATANS HAVE IT THEIR WAY, WE WILL ALL GO THE WAY OF THE DINOSAUR.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 10th November 2019 at 17:47.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), xylo (9th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #355
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Hi Snoop,

I’m all for landing upon truth. What I like about Rosa is she doesn’t inspire thousands of people to become lunatics calling for mob violence or a rival of the holocaust and what I’ve heard from her is nothing close to the insanity that Tavares peddles. I’ve never seen racist, violent, suicidal, blind obedience or encouragement to suspend critical thought comments under her presentations. Coming from the insane world of Deborah Tavares, Rosa’s presentation are a bastion of sanity to me, and her professional background naturally brings a much wider range of experience to the discussion. As time moves forward and ecological concerns are being put into place, Tavares concern is primarily from a land baron’s perspective. I haven’t read Rosa’s book but I will.

All of this falls more or less under the agenda 21 umbrella What I see with Tavares is that she cleverly floods the field of information with so much sensationalistic fight/flight disinformation that it becomes a room full of mirrors to those who may be interested in learning more. No one can tell what’s real or not once they lend credibility, or even a willingness to hear her out. In the insane minefield of a presentation I just traversed, a big allegation was cross-pollination of the wild lands project, the supposed Agenda 21 map, the UN convention on biodiversity, climate action plans and an alleged U.N. mandate which I don’t think exists.

In that regard, here’s a discussion on metabunk. I’m not saying metabunk is the final word, this is just a thread I found.

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-a...paganda.t6855/
    Last edited by xylo; 10th November 2019 at 00:15.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #356
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Snoop,

I think there’s a grey area in all of this. Whether ratified or not, I think there’s definitely something going on, and similar to geo-engineering, the government isn’t acknowledging (let alone coming forth with information about) what’s really going on. I understand why people can see correspondence between the state of things and interpretations that could fall under the agenda 21 umbrella. When I say people, I mean normal well-intentioned people. I don’t include Tavares in that group. For all the reasons I’ve detailed, I think she’s an operative. In fact, having studied Tavares’ and the irreparable harm she’s done, I’m more inclined to believe that there’s something weird going on because her methodology is so extreme that anyone could point to her or her devotees and dismiss them with the ‘conspiracy theorist” “nut job” labels, and they’d would be right. It’s a way of effectively neutralizing the credibility those who are actual researchers of the general material and themes. I believe the “truther” community, like all alt communities, has been effectively infiltrated by social engineering agendas which destroy a once-credible movement. Truther is now mostly Hater. It’s been dumbed down to stoopid and over-populated by evil clowns and fearful sycophants. Of course, it didn’t start that way. So I don’t know where the truth is in all of this, but I know it’s not the official story, or the extremist devastators. It’s somewhere in between and who knows if we’ll ever land on it. Who knows if truth will even be allowed to exist. I don’t.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #357
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

People like Tavares and Koire do not echo the ethics of environmentalists who work tirelessly to redesign urban habitats that have been, and are, designed by economics. Their uninformed, distorted, paranoid babbling that saving forests is about killing humans is fanatical and ludicrous.

Environmentalists have succeeded in getting economic profiteers to “finally get it” for caged animals and are rebuilding their concrete homes into more natural habitats.

But economic greed is slowing the process for humans.

It is vital that forests are protected as we struggle to transition our concrete habitats from places of stress, anxiety, conflict and separation into places allowing us to become more human so we regain the lost harmony with nature and lose the terror of separateness; let alone the benefits of cooling, oxygen, etc.

Environmentalists have been working for decades to bring evidence based research to the tree of economic powers ~ of which Tavares and Koire are low hanging (deranged) fruit. It bothers me that well intentioned people who do give a damn about the environment, are against deforestation, and would support remodelling urban environments into healthy Eco-systems (pics below) are being suckered in by these lunatics and inadvertently championing whatever the hell their agenda is.

[Mods: Sorry I'm not techy enough to reduce size of pics - if not possible let me know and I will remove and keep trying to find smaller ones. Thanks.]
    Last edited by Gemma13; 10th November 2019 at 12:55. Reason: Downsizing pics

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Delight (10th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019), snoop4truth (10th November 2019), xylo (11th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #358
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    [Mods: Sorry I'm not techy enough to reduce size of pics - if not possible let me know and I will remove and keep trying to find smaller ones. Thanks.]
    Moderator note from Cara:

Thanks Gemma. We’ve wondered about how to do this too and have found that there doesn’t seem to be a way to reduce the size of pics as one posts them in the forum.

So the only way to do this would be to resize them using an image editing application and then
    (1) add them as attachments to posts, or
    (2) upload to an image site (such as imgur) and link to them there.

*I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Gemma13 (10th November 2019), xylo (11th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Hi Snoop,

I’m all for landing upon truth. What I like about Rosa is she doesn’t inspire thousands of people to become lunatics calling for mob violence or a rival of the holocaust and what I’ve heard from her is nothing close to the insanity that Tavares peddles. I’ve never seen racist, violent, suicidal, blind obedience or encouragement to suspend critical thought comments under her presentations. Coming from the insane world of Deborah Tavares, Rosa’s presentation are a bastion of sanity to me, and her professional background naturally brings a much wider range of experience to the discussion. As time moves forward and ecological concerns are being put into place, Tavares concern is primarily from a land baron’s perspective. I haven’t read Rosa’s book but I will.

All of this falls more or less under the agenda 21 umbrella What I see with Tavares is that she cleverly floods the field of information with so much sensationalistic fight/flight disinformation that it becomes a room full of mirrors to those who may be interested in learning more. No one can tell what’s real or not once they lend credibility, or even a willingness to hear her out. In the insane minefield of a presentation I just traversed, a big allegation was cross-pollination of the wild lands project, the supposed Agenda 21 map, the UN convention on biodiversity, climate action plans and an alleged U.N. mandate which I don’t think exists.

In that regard, here’s a discussion on metabunk. I’m not saying metabunk is the final word, this is just a thread I found.

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-a...paganda.t6855/
    Hello xylo,

YOUR COMMENT: I’m all for landing upon truth.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, I know that. We all know that. You are the all-time CHAMPION of landing upon truth. HAHAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: What I like about Rosa is she doesn’t inspire thousands of people to become lunatics calling for mob violence or a rival of the holocaust and what I’ve heard from her is nothing close to the insanity that Tavares peddles.

MY RESPONSE: It is true that compared to the hysterical, incendiary rhetoric of Deborah Tavares, the tone of Rosa Koire's rhetoric appears sane by comparison. It is also true that unlike Deborah Tavares, Rosa Koire is not inciting mob violence against her perceived enemies (both real and imagined).

My concern with Rosa Koire is that she comes off more rational and knowledgable than Deborah Tavares with respect to Agenda 21. But, she did not even know that Agenda 21 was a mere suggestion that the United States senate REJECTED in 1992. It has been DEAD ever since. And, that is the single most important thing to know about Agenda 21. It does not exist. That absence of knowledge reflects a stunning ignorance of Agenda 21, not something one would expect from the "author" of a "book" on Agenda 21.

Because Agenda 21 was REJECTED by the United States senate, all of the problems that Rosa Koire claims are the result of Agenda 21 ARE FALSE. A suggestion that was REJECTED cannot possibly be the cause OF ANYTHING in the United States! That means that there is NO CONNECTION between Agenda 21 AND ANYTHING in the United States, much less the planned extinction of mankind.

Finally, Rosa Koire is completely oblivious to the DIRECT scientific connection between the forests and carbon dioxide reduction, a cooler climate AND THE OXYGEN UPON WHICH ALL HUMAN LIFE ON OUR PLANET DEPENDS. While Rosa Koire does not whip up the hysteria that Deborah Tavares does, the unconditional de-forestation of the planet she advocates, GIVEN THAT THE FORESTS PRODUCE OUR OXYGEN, is ABSOLUTE MADNESS.

YOUR COMMENT: I’ve never seen racist, violent, suicidal, blind obedience or encouragement to suspend critical thought comments under her presentations. Coming from the insane world of Deborah Tavares, Rosa’s presentation are a bastion of sanity to me

MY RESPONSE: Yes. To her credit, Rosa Koire is not a cult leader as Deborah Tavares is. Clearly, the followers of Rosa Koire are of a higher pay grade than the followers of Deborah Tavares.

YOUR COMMENT: And her professional background naturally brings a much wider range of experience to the discussion.

MY RESPONSE: Yes. But, note that BOTH Rosa Koire and Deborah Tavares have backgrounds and financial interests that make them inherently opposed to limits on the unconditional de-forestation of our planet.

YOUR COMMENT: As time moves forward and ecological concerns are being put into place, Tavares concern is primarily from a land baron’s perspective.

MY RESPONSE: Yes, but so are Rosa Koire's. The real irony is this. Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire oppose forest fires, drought, water uncontaminated by sewage, home destruction and the displacement of humans who live near forests and wilderness areas.

But, it is THE ABSENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS (like Agenda 21) WHICH ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL OF THESE CALAMITIES. Agenda 21 was specifically designed TO PREVENT ALL OF THESE CALAMITIES.

So, what is the response of Deborah Tavares and Rosa Koire to such remedial, environmental suggestions? THEY OPPOSE THE VERY ENVIRONMENTAL SUGGESTIONS THAT WOULD REVERSE AND PREVENT THESE VERY CATASTROPHIES. That is ABSOLUTE MADNESS!

But, it gets even worse! THEY GO EVEN FURTHER AND BOTH FRAUDULENTLY BLAME THE CURE FOR THE DISEASE! They BOTH have gone on world-wide campaigns FALSELY BLAMING environmental regulations (like Agenda 21) FOR CAUSING climate change, forest fires, drought, home destruction and the displacement of humans from forest and wilderness areas, EXACTLY BACKWARDS AND OPPOSITE TO THE TRUTH! Agenda 21 is "THE CURE" from all of those calamities.

Now, they have millions of victims of these calamities opposing THE CURE to these calamities in the mistaken belief that THE CURE is the CAUSE THE DISEASE (WHICH IS ACTUALLY CAUSED BY OPPOSING THE CURE). THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS!!!

YOUR COMMENT: I haven’t read Rosa’s book but I will.

MY RESPONSE: Good. Be certain to scour every line for a reference to the fact that THE SENATE REJECTED AGENDA 21 in 1992, so Agenda 21 IS NOT THE LAW in the United States, is NOT ENFORCED in the United States and is therefore COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN THE UNITED STATES and therefore CANNOT BE "THE CAUSE" OF ANYTHING, MUCH LESS THE PLANNED EXTINCTION OF MANKIND!

YOUR COMMENT: All of this falls more or less under the agenda 21 umbrella.

MY RESPONSE: Yes. The term "Agenda 21" (which was a REJECTED) has become a term almost interchangeable with the term, "environmental regulation".

YOUR COMMENT: What I see with Tavares is that she cleverly floods the field of information with so much sensationalistic fight/flight disinformation that it becomes a room full of mirrors to those who may be interested in learning more. No one can tell what’s real or not once they lend credibility, or even a willingness to hear her out.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. You are preaching to the choir. HAHAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: In the insane minefield of a presentation I just traversed, a big allegation was cross-pollination of the wild lands project, the supposed Agenda 21 map, the UN convention on biodiversity, climate action plans and an alleged U.N. mandate which I don’t think exists.

MY RESPONSE: Yes. Deborah Tavares (and Coffman before her) CO-MINGLE and COMBINE other environmental suggestions TOGETHER with Agenda 21 in a "CONSPIRACY SOUP" designed to confuse and mislead the target audience.

FACT: Agenda 21 was a SUGGESTION that the United States senate REJECTED in 1992. IT HAS BEEN "DEAD" EVER SINCE!

FACT: The UN Convention On Biodiversity was a SUGGESTION that United States senate REJECTED in 1994. IT HAS BEEN "DEAD" EVER SINCE.

FACT: The Wildlands Project is a SUGGESTION of PRIVATE (non-governmental) ENVIRONMENTALISTS to buy (with private funds) and to preserve what remains of the wilderness in the American West. It is NOT THE LAW. It is NOT BINDING. It is NOT ENFORCED.

FACT: Other such environmental SUGGESTIONS exist.

Deborah Tavares (and Coffman before her) actually use all of these NON-LAWS to support the proposition forest and wilderness areas WILL BE EXPANDED to such an extreme than little land will be left for human habitation (except for tightly-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" and "Smart Cities"). But, none of these NON-LAWS (above) propose such an absurdity. Not Agenda 21, Not The UN Convention On Biodiversity, Not The Wilderness Project, NOT ANYTHING! Claims to the contrary are carefully-crafted lies.

YOUR COMMENT: In that regard, here’s a discussion on metabunk. I’m not saying metabunk is the final word, this is just a thread I found.

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-a...paganda.t6855/[/QUOTE]

MY RESPONSE: Metabunk.org's information on this FAKE "Agenda 21 Map" is accurate and reliable. Thank you for bringing that up.

The substance of your comments are right on point and your writing/communication skills are excellent, as always.

All The Best,

Snoop

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (11th November 2019), xylo (11th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #360
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I doubt you will find much disagreement here and now about Tavares being a fraud and a nutcase and possibly a tool of the CIA or whatever, but you can shout from the rooftops as loud and often as you like, Snoop, that Agenda 21 was never passed and is not law... it doesn't change the fact ONE IOTA that the Powers That Be DON'T ABIDE BY THE LAWS!
    You can repeat it over and over again as if everyone who doesn't understand it's not law is an ignoramus, but from my perspective, it's the other way around--anyone who thinks TPTB abide by the laws is the fool.

And you will not find much agreement on this forum from those of us who have researched the subject about climate warming being caused by CO2.
    The causes for climate change are many, and there are more credible scientists calling out the climate warming fanatics than there are backing them up.
    A few of the various threads on this forum which show evidence to this effect in abundance if you care to check:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=gretahttp://<br /> http://projectavalon....over-the-world
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ning-the-earth
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Green-New-Deal
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bal-Cooling-or..

And there are MANY reasons for objections to such things as the Green New Deal, which echos what is most objectionable about the methods called for for achieving the goals of Agenda 21 (as it is in practice.
    One of them being that the alternative sources of energy such as solar and wind are not efficient or sustainable, not to mention affordable, and in the case of wind power, very unsafe.
    If you really want a good cause to devote your rantings to, I suggest you read Wade Frazier's thread about the kinds of technology that would absolutely change the world for the better in a very short time: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet
    It's clear as day that the very same NWO powers that be with Agenda 21 goals are suppressing the release of those technologies.
    Or perhaps those are the powers that you are actually supporting; that seems to be the case, judging from your posts.

I've heard from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge that you created a chatbot that spams her comment board with anti-Tavares posts.
    Why are you picking on Alexandra, if I might inquire?
    Has Kerry Cassidy become one of your targets as well?

You might want to start with this post and highly recommended (by Bill Ryan) video re climate cooling: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1322975
    Last edited by onawah; 10th November 2019 at 22:24.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast