Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #301
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Ok Waves and Tomcat.

If I understand correctly, you object to “an ugly, vengeful vitriol tone that's total out of place oddity for this forum”, “glowering diatribes”, “self absorbed...conceited tone and pushy methods”, “monotonous petulance” “cutthroat and bloodthirsty posts” “bullhorning into an otherwise mild-tempered conversational forum”, “spiteful condemnation”, “acrimonious tone”, “display of united vengeance”, “bloated tactic choices and snarky acrimony”, is that correct? Duly noted, and thanks for demonstrating a writing style that is free of those horrible traits.

Regarding your objection to friendliness and encouragement between contributors, the balance of page distribution between contributors, expressed gratitude, the amount of content coming from each contributor, and that new members posted before first mixing and mingling, geez I had no idea and so I suggest you petition the forum to revise it’s guidelines in order to prevent such violations in the future.

If you have no interest in debunking a hoaxter simply because they promote their work within the truther community, that’s your choice. I would understand objections based on truth. But if you object without paying any attention to the subject matter, I don’t get it but hey if it entertains you....

What you apparently do not know is that snoop’s work and this thread have served as a resource for some die-hard Tavares listeners (who were caught in fear-based beliefs as a result of lending trust to proven false narratives) to become empowered by finally having correct information. One such person used to accuse me of being (you guessed it) a “government paid troll”, until she read Snoop’s debunking of “The Report From Iron Mountain”, and since that time this listener comments (in every single Tavares repost of TRFIM hoax) the truth. Snoop’s material voiced in her own words, with links to the book for sale on Amazon. And, she’s thanked me publicly for alerting her to the truth. She used to hate on me for contradicting the Tavares story. About 10 other Tavares listeners have expressed their thanks to me, publicly in comments, for bringing their attention to this thread. A few of those women came to my attention as a result of their posts, expressing hopelessness, despair and disabling fear for themselves and their children as a result of believing Tavares. Several of the men simply thank me and agree that something didn’t feel right, and having reviewed Snoop’s work, they agree. I tell them, it’s thanks Snoop and the Avalon forum for this great archive of solid, debunking material. It’s helped me and many others. Tavares is a Hoaxter, and everything else I’ve described. I’ve spent hours in her grasp and then helping others escape her grasp.

My first argument against Tavares is that she’s a fear and hate-monger, followed by the discovery that her ‘documents” and stories are forgeries. I’m not saying we as a society aren’t up against serious problems and challenges, or even that there aren’t tidbits of truth in about 1/2 of the subjects in her arsenal. What I object to is the distorted fictionalization and weaponized language of her talks using conjecture and exaggeration combined with a constant pedantic hammering that there is no hope, so resign yourselves and your families to die in horrible suffering and injustice, all of it perpetrated by “Rothschild.” Talk about the dumbing down of society. Her message triggers some of her terrified listener base to begin calling for murder, mob violence and occasionally, suicide. But surely you already know this, and yet you protest those who would expose the fraud.

There is a lot of solid content presented in this thread, but if you look closely, you’ll notice no relevant content from mayacaman. He, like you, sought to create conflict only. Mayacaman’s methodology is clearly trolling, specifically when evaluated by the guidelines of this forum. If you think calling someone a “tar-baby” is within the bounds of decency, that speaks for itself. Short of adding any content, your naysaying seems to me to be expressions of being subjectively pissed off based on ignorance. What’s the point?

I can assure you that Bill Ryan has scrutinized this thread, my impression is that he held a degree of healthy skepticism at first, but the thread would not be here now if he thought it was nonsense.

So what it is, exactly, that you’re complaining about? An archive of solid debunking information, and sharing of observations based on experience? Friendliness and appreciation? If you are certain this thread is in such direct violation of that which is appropriate, report it. There’s a team of moderators to field your objections.
    Last edited by xylo; 1st September 2019 at 17:52. Reason: Clarity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (31st August 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

3. Link to Post #302
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    My only point for jumping in at all again a few posts back was to point out the gross lopsidedness on this thread by two posters who share such an ugly, vengeful vitriol tone that's a total out of place oddity for this forum:
    (+/- a few)
    297 posts - this thread
    236 posts - only 2 names/'snoop' and 'xylo'

But if total writing inches were tallied, it sure seems about 95% snoop/xlyo, and 5% short drop-ins by a handful of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could care less about dissecting Tavares, I'm not obsessed with her or anyone and she never made my list of someone to keep track of. I left her behind years ago after the first disconcerting oddness I described early in this thread not unlike an odor, which is oddly the same odor surrounding 'snoop' and 'xylo'. Tavares is at least smarter than to use miles long glowering diatribes as her mode of expression..... and she gets all the points for being upfront with her identity.

I'm far more intrigued by the oddity of the sudden appearance of hyper vitriol towards a shared target by two obsessed, fiercely identity-guarded newcomers appearing out of the blue on two forums attacking a public figure with all their might whose platform happens to be the hottest and touchiest globalist/zionist social agendas. These two pseudo figures suddenly 'find each other' and start lubricating each other just as much as smearing their mutual target. They're so self absorbed that they fail to see that their conceited tone and pushy methods are far more reader repelling and author incriminating than convincing. Observing these oddities and tactical extremes are the only part of this thread that is of any curiosity to me..... barely.

I have ZERO interest in debating anything Tavares. I only got motivated to jump in this thread again after so many more smelly one-sided updates kept coming, to point out that not everyone is buying the monotonous petulance and to remind the forum of the oddball red flags on this thread -

.....some very cloaked character shows up out of nowhere with cutthroat and bloodthirsty posts that are exact copy/paste replicas 100's and 100's more 'he's' spewed all over the net since at least 2013 (including lots of duplicate 'this just in!' posts that were 'just in' many times before), and suddenly it's two united/obsessed people bullhorning into two otherwise mild-tempered conversational forums. Two 'names' on a mission arrived full of spiteful condemnation, totally disinterested in blending personally into the community first or being a part of it since.

As of now, the thread is 80% just those two talking to each other and thanking each other profusely. There has never been this much of an exact same spiteful, acrimonious tone from two people let alone such an extended a display of united vengeance and obsession here.

Considering my very long track record of astuteness and accuracy it's foolish to treat me like I say anything for shallow reasons. My observations that the bloated tactic choices and snarky acrimony on this thread really smells is well merited.

My only future visits will be to flush the commode when the smell gets unbearable again.
    Waves,

if you think Snoop’s work is “vengeful” then I do question your self-proclaimed “astuteness.” To me it looks like solid debunking using multiple sources and a few narrative paragraphs per hoax which sets the record straight for those who may be interested. My posts are closer to having emotional content. If you’ve read the thread, you would know that the reason for this is because I believed her at first, took her seriously, and it was a traumatizing experience not only for me, but also my daughter, who is an adult but young. Tavares constantly reminds her listeners of her own suffering, using the term “truth trauma.” She’s purportedly a victim of “knowing” a fictionalized set of narratives which she herself has authored. She’s constantly reminding people of her victimization. If you’ve observed her listener comments, you’ve seen how she spreads this “truth trauma” like a virus. If seeing people in distress, expressing a desire to kill themselves and encouraging others to do the same or engage in murder and violence is not a red flag for you, I question your comprehensive abilities and ability to feel basic compassion. So yes, I have disdain for liars, predators and cointelpro-type operatives who successfully destabilize others, discredit the truth movement and otherwise abuse the goodwill of people who have invested their trust. I’m not sorry if that is objectionable to you.

If you have no interest in “dissecting Tavares” because you figured out a long time ago that her methodology stinks, then what are you doing here? That is the subject of this thread. If writing on the subject by Snoop or Gemma or peterpam or myself or anyone else is objectionable because “you figured it out long ago”, what about other people? Are you saying that because all of this is old news to you, the rest of us missed the memo and are therefore out of line? I presume not, because that would be narcissistic, and presumably an informed person of “astuteness” such as yourself would also be reflective, interested in self-improvement, and certainly make every attempt to not unconsciously begin to mirror characteristics of someone whom you’ve already identified as a stinker.

I LOVE the characterization of Snoop as a “cloaked character who shows up out of Nowhere...”. That’s good. How much more cloaked is “Snoop” than “Waves”? Where did you show up from? Somewhere?

You set yourself up for these responses, “Waves”. I did not seek you out for ad-hominem attacks. But if you ask for it, you’ll get it. What goes around comes around. For each and every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction. Cause and effect. Yin/Yang. Karma. I could do this all day. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by xylo; 31st August 2019 at 09:52.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Gemma13 (31st August 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

5. Link to Post #303
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    My only point for jumping in at all again a few posts back was to point out the gross lopsidedness on this thread by two posters who share such an ugly, vengeful vitriol tone that's a total out of place oddity for this forum:
    (+/- a few)
    297 posts - this thread
    236 posts - only 2 names/'snoop' and 'xylo'

But if total writing inches were tallied, it sure seems about 95% snoop/xlyo, and 5% short drop-ins by a handful of others.
    I scanned the last several pages of this thread for which Mayacaman was banished. Mayacaman was much more reasoned and even-tempered than snoop and xylo. Snoop is probably a paid troll who is using blatant propaganda tactics that don't belong on Avalon, evidenced by such statements as "Hello xylo, peterpam, Gemma13 and other soldiers for truth" and his trying to set up a dichotomy of Truth vs everyone who doesn't agree with snoop. I have no idea why Bill Ryan tolerates his behavior. He is not here to discuss anything. He is here to defame, discredit and recruit followers, repeatedly ad naseum. His handle, snoop4truth, gave him away a long time ago.
    Here, Tomkat.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=NASA

Perhaps this will help to answer one of your nagging questions. The thread is from 2013, Bill Ryan is a contributor, and it’s perhaps the first exposé of one of the hoaxes discussed in this thread. If I’m reading it correctly, Bill opines that it’s a hoax. If you read the thread, you will notice that the curve goes from “shock because maybe it’s true” to “relax, it’s a hoax.”

I believe this thread adds relevance to that thread, because in this thread there is a lot of debunking information concerning that hoax.

If you really believe that mayacaman’s contributions are “reasoned and even-tempered”...ok, well I don’t think you really believe that. Bill and the Moderators certainly didn’t, and you’ve probably noticed that the decision to ban mayacaman came after observing and warning him for a period of time.

Also, thanks for contributing your impression that Snoop “is here to defame (and) discredit”, and that “His handle, snoop4truth, gave him away..” I appreciate your demonstration of a communication style which is free of that, and for choosing a “handle” which conveys transparent authenticity and altruism, “Tomkat”.
    Last edited by xylo; 1st September 2019 at 16:02.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Gemma13 (31st August 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

7. Link to Post #304
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

I could care less about dissecting Tavares, I'm not obsessed with her or anyone...

I'm far more intrigued by the oddity of the sudden appearance of hyper vitriol towards a shared target by two obsessed, fiercely identity-guarded newcomers...

These two pseudo figures suddenly 'find each other' and start lubricating each other....

I have ZERO interest in debating anything Tavares....

Considering my very long track record of astuteness and accuracy it's foolish to treat me like I say anything for shallow reasons. My observations that the bloated tactic choices and snarky acrimony on this thread really smells is well merited.

My only future visits will be to flush the commode when the smell gets unbearable again.
    Ah Waves.

I disagree. You’re obsessed with a Snoop and myself. I think you’re in over your head, but I’m willing to continue on with you should you so desire. Maybe I’m wrong. You don’t address the subject material of this thread. And yet, you dedicate paragraphs to obsessed “vitriolic attacks” using obscene inferences and kicks below the belt. “Lubricate each other” in which way?

Don’t exaggerate. Snoop has posted on this subject less than 10 times in other forums (I count 5) over a period of years. It’s his right to do so.

Your characterization of yourself - “Considering my very long track record of astuteness and accuracy it's foolish to treat me like I say anything for shallow reasons.” Waves, I do not comb through this forum reading “Waves” posts, in order to better understand the nature of things you post in this thread. I can easily understand your posts. What “astuteness and accuracy” have you demonstrated, or even a willingness to keep your input within range of the subject of the thread? These are your words not mine, but I agree, absent of any relevant content, you say things that are “foolish and shallow” add I’ll add vulgar and vile. I would not say that if you spoke to the subject material in respectful tones, but you don’t, and haven’t, not even once.

If you notice the little triangle at the bottom left of each post, that is a reporting button, the channel through which to convey your objections.

Personally, I’ve seen nothing in the forum guidelines which give merit to foul insults, conflict-seeking, attacks or running interference, especially when such posts are completely absent of content which relates to the subject. As you have pointed out, you have -0- interest in discussing the subject of the thread, and your only intention is to attack and insult the 2 primary contributors, the forum owner, and the forum itself. Some may call that “trolling”, but in this instance, that determination is above my position within the hierarchy of the forum. Your comments however are duly noted.

Anything more, Waves?
    Last edited by xylo; 31st August 2019 at 09:42.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

9. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I find this thread fascinating.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (31st August 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019), xylo (31st August 2019)

11. Link to Post #306
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    I find this thread fascinating.
    Thanks Sammy! Jump in.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Chester (31st August 2019), Gemma13 (31st August 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

.....some very cloaked character shows up out of nowhere with cutthroat and bloodthirsty posts that are exact copy/paste replicas 100's and 100's more 'he's' spewed all over the net since at least 2013 (including lots of duplicate 'this just in!' posts that were 'just in' many times before), and suddenly it's two united/obsessed people bullhorning into two otherwise mild-tempered conversational forums. Two 'names' on a mission arrived full of spiteful condemnation, totally disinterested in blending personally into the community first or being a part of it since.
    Why on earth would someone invest so much time and energy into putting together enormous amounts of data to debunk a hoaxer only to post it once where it will reach minimal audience and have very little impact– kinda defeats the purpose don’t ya think!

Hats off to Snoop for his diligence in taking on an activism cause, applying his expertise, and having the gift and strength of persistence to stick with it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Chester (31st August 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019), xylo (31st August 2019)

15. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Why on earth would someone invest so much time and energy into putting together enormous amounts of data to debunk a hoaxer only to post it once where it will reach minimal audience and have very little impact– kinda defeats the purpose don’t ya think!

Hats off to Snoop for his diligence in taking on an activism cause, applying his expertise, and having the gift and strength of persistence to stick with it.
    I only have 13 years experience with "conspiracy world" information. I only have maybe a few years of reasonable, personal grounding where I feel any degree of confidence in myself to offer an opinion as to whether what Snoop4Truth is putting forth is likely true or not. I lean towards that Snoop4Truth is honest. What fascinates me is waves' theory too. And why I am fascinated is because if waves' theory is true, based on my experience, I wouldn't be surprised. What further fascinated me is the twist that arose as to xylo being gongw. I would not be surprised as to what is actually true, [EDIT ADDED] either way [EDIT COMPLETED], about that sub-saga.

Here's my weigh in. I can only speak for myself.

I have proven to myself that I come from a background of vulnerability and gullibility. I think I've made some pretty good strides at being less vulnerable and less gullible. But I also fear I still have enough of each that it is wiser that I stay away from this sort of stuff that appears to follow "The Formula" which I have posted about before in relation to Wilcock. Deborah Tavares' stuff follows The Formula. And she's done this for years.

And I have had a specific experience with a hoaxer that resulted in precisely what xylo expressed -

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    My posts are closer to having emotional content. If you’ve read the thread, you would know that the reason for this is because I believed her at first, took her seriously, and it was a traumatizing experience not only for me, but also my daughter, who is an adult but young.
    Seeing "The Formula" is my biggest red flag and I have learned the hard way not to heed the warnings.

In addition, one of the things I have learned is to pay attention to those who, over time, have proven themselves pretty darn good at investigating and discerning things like this. Gemma13 has earned my trust along these lines.

So that is my weigh in... I lean towards Snoop4Truth being honest and I lean towards xylo being real as well. I have a lot more to say about this in other posts (if I am able to make them - my time is stretched in other projects.)
    Last edited by Chester; 31st August 2019 at 17:07.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019), xylo (31st August 2019)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

I only have 13 years experience with "conspiracy world" information. I only have maybe a few years of reasonable, personal grounding where I feel any degree of confidence in myself to offer an opinion as to whether what Snoop4Truth is putting forth is likely true or not. I lean towards that Snoop4Truth is honest. What fascinates me is waves' theory too. And why I am fascinated is because if waves' theory is true, based on my experience, I wouldn't be surprised. What further fascinated me is the twist that arose as to xylo being gongw. I would not be surprised as to what is actually true about that sub-saga.

Here's my weigh in. I can only speak for myself.

I have proven to myself that I come from a background of vulnerability and gullibility. I think I've made some pretty good strides at being less vulnerable and less gullible. But I also fear I still have enough of each that it is wiser that I stay away from this sort of stuff that appears to follow "The Formula" which I have posted about before in relation to Wilcock. Deborah Tavares' stuff follows The Formula. And she's done this for years.

And I have had a specific experience with a hoaxer that resulted in precisely what xylo expressed -

My posts are closer to having emotional content. If you’ve read the thread, you would know that the reason for this is because I believed her at first, took her seriously, and it was a traumatizing experience not only for me, but also my daughter, who is an adult but young.
    Seeing "The Formula" is my biggest red flag and I have learned the hard way not to heed the warnings.

In addition, one of the things I have learned is to pay attention to those who, over time, have proven themselves pretty darn good at investigating and discerning things like this. Gemma13 has earned my trust along these lines.

So that is my weigh in... I lean towards Snoop4Truth being honest and I lean towards xylo being real as well. I have a lot more to say about this in other posts (if I am able to make them - my time is stretched in other projects.)

Good perspective Sammy.

Concerning xylo and gong w, you’ll never see any posts here as gong w, because as I’ve explained, gong w only existed as a valid username on another forum. Many users will use different names on different forums. In my case, you can read the reason for that. I would have been xylo there, however the registration of that ID became glitched, and I could give “thanks” but not post. After a few days, forum still couldn’t or didn’t fix it, so I registered again as gong w. There is a post from the moderator on that forum which verifies that, and ones from me here as soon as I realized there could be confusion. Due to the mayacaman experience here, it’s been pointed out that this is one forum and not two, thus no importating posts from there to here. However, if desired. I’d been happy to link it. I would check with the mods first, and that forum is hardly a forum. The moderator yields to mayacaman. If his posts here where trollish, you should see his posts there. The moderator did selectively remove some of my posts after I left the forum.

Waves’ theory would have much more traction had it not been for the use of the extreme vulgarities, and been properly channeled. That’s what the moderators are here for. I’m certain the mods are able to confirm if someone is or is not a sock puppet simply by viewing their isp. If you doubt the experiences I have had as I transitioned from Tavares fan to Tavares cynic, I would be happy to elaborate on that for you.

It’s easy to verify the results snoop’s work, and impossible to validate tavares’ stories and “documents.” For anyone who doubts, and needs assistance, I would be happy to walk you through it. But snoop’s already done this. Start with The Report From Iron Mountain. All the links are there.

I thank you for your perspective, because you point out what obviously waves and tkat haven’t considered. While the thread does and has served as a resource for those looking to pull themselves out of the Tavares nightmare (they’re always new to the truther community such as I was, and I’ve written on it here), the thread now also serves as a resource with which to become vigilant to troll tactics, which I why I believe the mods chose to let mayacaman’s posts stand, and perhaps the reason why Waves posts still stand. I had a post deleted by mods here, for using one phrase -borderline personality disorder. That was deemed to be an attack. I didn’t argue it, if it’s a violation so be it. With that in mind, look at waves’ posts, especially the most recent one. Attacking, vulgar, foul, putrid and bordering on obscene. I would call it trolling but as I’ve mentioned, that determination is not mine to make.

I’m Happy to elaborate, provide links or discuss any of this further if you wish, and I thank you for engaging civil and respectful tones in your communication. I don’t mind if someone challenges anything about me or my posts, as long as it is worded like an adult and in a respectful way.

Best

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 31st August 2019 at 20:34.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

19. Link to Post #310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

xylo,

You remind me of myself... I always like to make sure folks understand everything. I likely overdo it and sometimes greatly overdo it. This is a personality trait I have grown into but that has been developing for well over half my 61 plus years.

So I want it clear for you that regarding the specific sub-saga within this grander saga, when I read your initial and immediate reaction to what waves had discovered, my intuition felt that you were honest about it.

I would say I am somewhat of a forum veteran. So placing myself in the same situation, in an effort to be as perfect as I can be with regards to honesty (which includes transparency), the minute I would have become aware that a post I made elsewhere was being featured on another forum where that other forum caused me to have to use a [new]/different user name (after having first used a user name which I wanted to use on all forums - wise IMO with regards to acquiring and maintaining trust), I would have realized the issue that could cause and have been proactive instead of how it worked out where you were reactive. So having said that, can I understand how that could add to the data set used by waves in his case building effort? Yes.

But also, I can see how the situation could have occurred exactly as you say it did where even if you thought about clearing the matter up proactively you might have also considered to do so as complicating matters and thus you chose as you did. It is also certainly possible, that this could be seen as an issue never crossed your mind.

My bet would be on the third - that it never crossed your mind.

OK so.... I would now like to share my reasons for seeing this thread as fascinating. I see multiple posts that appear to have been taken emotionally reactive in a way which incited replies that could also be taken to escalate the emotional reactivity. Its been my experience that when this type of dynamic begins, a polarization occurs. If the polarization increases such that an invisible "red line" is crossed by one or more of the participants, this is when someone can end up crossing the visible (to mods and/or other members) "black line." Once the "black line" is crossed, depending on who perceives it has actually been crossed, things reach a point where either one or more members decide to leave the discussion - sometimes leaving with a sense of frustration all the way to rage, but leaving because they either wish to quell the tide of emotion they are feeling, deciding trying to make their point(s) are no longer worth it or they know their next comment could (and probably should) get banned. Or a mod (or the mod team and/or Bill) feels they need to step in (I doubt any of them ever actually want to... instead, they do because they feel they have to)... and this is where forums like this can be incredibly tricky.

I see so much of the entire spectrum of "what can happen" and "what may happen" moving through this thread and this is why I find the thread fascinating.

A few years ago I reached some conclusions about this constantly repeating dynamic and as a result, took almost two years off from these forums (ToT and PA being the primary two forums of interest - 99% of all my reading and posting has been on these two forums with 90% of that here on PA) to integrate my new views such that I could ensure I retained the self control I felt I would need to avoid angering members (red line) and certainly to avoid crossing the black line.

One thing I didn't mention is a subject onto itself - Forum Politics - best for its own thread and perhaps best discussed once the global political malaise subsides (if it ever does).

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019), xylo (31st August 2019)

21. Link to Post #311
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

xylo,

You remind me of myself... I always like to make sure folks understand everything. I likely overdo it and sometimes greatly overdo it. This is a personality trait I have grown into but that has been developing for well over half my 61 plus years.

So I want it clear for you that regarding the specific sub-saga within this grander saga, when I read your initial and immediate reaction to what waves had discovered, my intuition felt that you were honest about it.

I would say I am somewhat of a forum veteran. So placing myself in the same situation, in an effort to be as perfect as I can be with regards to honesty (which includes transparency), the minute I would have become aware that a post I made elsewhere was being featured on another forum where that other forum caused me to have to use a [new]/different user name (after having first used a user name which I wanted to use on all forums - wise IMO with regards to acquiring and maintaining trust), I would have realized the issue that could cause and have been proactive instead of how it worked out where you were reactive. So having said that, can I understand how that could add to the data set used by waves in his case building effort? Yes.

But also, I can see how the situation could have occurred exactly as you say it did where even if you thought about clearing the matter up proactively you might have also considered to do so as complicating matters and thus you chose as you did. It is also certainly possible, that this could be seen as an issue never crossed your mind.

My bet would be on the third - that it never crossed your mind.

OK so.... I would now like to share my reasons for seeing this thread as fascinating. I see multiple posts that appear to have been taken emotionally reactive in a way which incited replies that could also be taken to escalate the emotional reactivity. Its been my experience that when this type of dynamic begins, a polarization occurs. If the polarization increases such that an invisible "red line" is crossed by one or more of the participants, this is when someone can end up crossing the visible (to mods and/or other members) "black line." Once the "black line" is crossed, depending on who perceives it has actually been crossed, things reach a point where either one or more members decide to leave the discussion - sometimes leaving with a sense of frustration all the way to rage, but leaving because they either wish to quell the tide of emotion they are feeling, deciding trying to make their point(s) are no longer worth it or they know their next comment could (and probably should) get banned. Or a mod (or the mod team and/or Bill) feels they need to step in (I doubt any of them ever actually want to... instead, they do because they feel they have to)... and this is where forums like this can be incredibly tricky.

I see so much of the entire spectrum of "what can happen" and "what may happen" moving through this thread and this is why I find the thread fascinating.

A few years ago I reached some conclusions about this constantly repeating dynamic and as a result, took almost two years off from these forums (ToT and PA being the primary two forums of interest - 99% of all my reading and posting has been on these two forums with 90% of that here on PA) to integrate my new views such that I could ensure I retained the self control I felt I would need to avoid angering members (red line) and certainly to avoid crossing the black line.

One thing I didn't mention is a subject onto itself - Forum Politics - best for its own thread and perhaps best discussed once the global political malaise subsides (if it ever does).
    Thanks very much Sammy.

You describe characteristics of my personality accurately. I know I get too wordy in an effort to be redundantly clear, and I am prone to reactivity. With regard to the sub-saga, again you are correct. I assumed it was clear based on my writing style, no big deal, and it didn’t even occur to me that it might be a problem. I only became alarmed once I saw reposts of gong w writings here, which I did not anticipate. That said, I jumped in immediately to do my best in accepting full responsibility for the error and clarifying any misperception. It is my responsibility to look ahead in such cases, I didn’t do that, and I understand how the oversight could raise doubt. I have no problem in owning my mistakes, addressing the situation and doing whatever I can to clarify and correct. That’s all I can do.

My issue with waves is not the essential concepts, it’s the foul trolling method of delivery he chooses, in which he condemns without knowing anything, is not open to information, refuses to focus on the subject of the thread, instead condemning the whole thing in an overblown, exaggerated, below the belt style of attack which is designed only to provoke and then play victim when a completely predictable response comes. To my way of thinking, that is a setup, contrary to learning and certainly encouragement for others to shut down critical thought, form a mob, light the torches and proceed to lynch. This could have been an informative debate had it not been for those choices. “Ass-kissing” “lubricating and licking each other”, referring to fecal matter and framing other people as such...those are a few of his word choices and to me, it’s outside the bounds of decency. Had waves chosen to challenge, pose questions respectfully, or even with a condescending tone but without vulgarity, the debate would be active and ongoing. He had plenty of opportunity. I could have responded in kind, but thankfully a fringe benefit of age (I’m over 60 too) is a wee bit of wisdom that occurs in which we’re able to sustain our dignity and self-respect by not acting like a petulant entitled adolescent. I’m not saying that young waves is a petulant entitled adolescent, I am saying I’m glad I didn’t respond like one. His posts stand, so the reader decide for themselves.

The unfortunate after effect of these troll experiences is that focus directed away from the subject matter at hand. I appreciate your perspective w/re to citing patterns of fraud you’ve learned to identify elsewhere, and adding your POV on the cult of Tavares. I would appreciate it just as much if you had an opposite view, the point is to bring people back to operating from facts which can be validated. If im wrong about Tavares I want to know it. My identity is not wrapped up in a stance. I do react and feel betrayed when I’ve been lied to, I did believe her in the beginning and I guess I’m kind of empathic because it kills me to see others, especially women with children reduced to desperation and panic for their kids as a result of out of control narcissism, triangulation and gaslighting by Tavares, whose patterns of behavior can only be called sociopathic.

Thanks again Sammy, I’m glad you chimed in. You have years more experience than I in the study of “conspiracy” and the truther movement, and I’m sure we can all learn from you should you choose to continue contributing to this thread. I think a “forum politics” thread would be of tremendous value to all and I encourage you to proceed with that if it doesn’t upset your well-understood hiatus from social media.

Best to you!

xylo (cloaked yes, but at least from somewhere
    Last edited by xylo; 1st September 2019 at 14:57. Reason: Cleaning it up

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (1st September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

23. Link to Post #312
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavare

Since Sammy has linked to his hoaxter formula, I’ve copied and pasted it here. This is not mine or Snoop’s, it’s from Sammy in a thread about David Wilcock. As Sammy points out, Wilcock uses primarily the first three methods to captivate and control his prey. With regard to Tavares, I think it’s 1-3, 5 and 6. Very heavy on 1 and 5. I’ve never heard her give the slightest hint of (4) hope, and (6) while she does not upgrade into newer technologies or a rewritten script, she does continue to author new hoaxes.

From Sammy:

“The formula is -

First - scare the hell out of folks (easy to do even being truthful)

Second - convince them you have access to information the vulnerable cannot get on their own.

Third - addict them to the intel drip feed

Fourth - sell them false hope.

Fifth - go back to step one and repeat over and over and over till the mark is both spiritually and financially bankrupt.

Six - continue to produce new trype or reworded old trype and employ the latest in cutting edge marketing techniques to replace those who finally wake up and catch whiff of the scam.”

Thank you Sammy!
    Last edited by xylo; 1st September 2019 at 15:07.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (1st September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (1st September 2019), snoop4truth (1st September 2019)

25. Link to Post #313
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Since Sammy has linked to his hoaxter formula, I’ve copied and pasted it here. This is not mine or Snoop’s, it’s from Sammy in a thread about David Wilcock. As Sammy points out, Wilcock uses primarily the first three methods to captivate and control his prey. With regard to Tavares, I think it’s 1-3, 5 and 6. Very heavy on 1 and 5. I’ve never heard her give the slightest hint of (4) hope, and (6) while she does not upgrade into newer technologies or a rewritten script, she does continue to author new hoaxes.

From Sammy:

“The formula is -

First - scare the hell out of folks (easy to do even being truthful)

Second - convince them you have access to information the vulnerable cannot get on their own.

Third - addict them to the intel drip feed

Fourth - sell them false hope.

Fifth - go back to step one and repeat over and over and over till the mark is both spiritually and financially bankrupt.

Six - continue to produce new trype or reworded old trype and employ the latest in cutting edge marketing techniques to replace those who finally wake up and catch whiff of the scam.”

Thank you Sammy!
    This is what French Philosopher, Voltaire, had to say about charlatans like Deborah Tavares...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M. de Voltaire

Translation: Deborah Tavares is going to get innocent Americans killed.

This is my concern. And, it will be through people who actually believe her "absurdities" that Deborah Tavares will achieve that result (atrocities).

This is why I do what I do.

And, this is why this thread is so critically important.

It is going to save innocent lives.

All My Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 4th September 2019 at 20:55. Reason: No need to bait individuals..

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Chester (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019), xylo (1st September 2019)

27. Link to Post #314
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth;1312546[/QUOTE

This is what French Philosopher, Voltaire, had to say about charlatans like Deborah Tavares...

― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M. de Voltaire

This is my concern. It will be through people like Waves and TomKat (who actually believe the "absurdities" of Deborah Tavares) that Deborah Tavares will get innocent Americans killed (in an "atrocity" incited by a Deborah Tavares hoax).

All My Best,

Snoop
    Great Pearl, Snoop, thanks.
    Last edited by xylo; 2nd September 2019 at 13:33.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019), snoop4truth (4th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

This is my concern. It will be through people like Waves and TomKat (who actually believe the "absurdities" of Deborah Tavares) that Deborah Tavares will get innocent Americans killed (in an "atrocity" incited by a Deborah Tavares hoax).

All My Best,

Snoop
    xylo, peterpam, Gemma13 and other soldiers for truth,

This is Virgo Triad's latest video.

It is on Deborah Tavares and the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax".

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqQReWw_Dk

All The Best,

Snoop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th September 2019), xylo (4th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #316
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

All My Best,

Snoop

Check it out.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Very cool, Snoop. TRFIM is the hoax she spins the most. Virgo does a good job delivering a concise presentation of your findings along with links for those who want to verify for themselves.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th September 2019), snoop4truth (26th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)

All My Best,

Snoop

Check it out.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Very cool, Snoop. TRFIM is the hoax she spins the most. Virgo does a good job delivering a concise presentation of your findings along with links for those who want to verify for themselves.
    xylo,

The hits just keep on coming!

THE CARL MILLER HOAX:

VIDEOS OF CARL MILLER ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s-zHrNPfkQYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35DoJroTYYYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fdSirNinQYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz0Z...=5&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8g...=6&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6arG...=7&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbk...=8&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvE...=9&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jv...14&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozG...15&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPG8...=7&t=0sYouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuC2...=8&t=0sYouTube

THE DOCUMENT REFLECTING THE HOAX:
    http://www.myprivateaudio.com/carltext.pdf (This document was compiled by J.R. Butler of BeatTheCourt.com and is a transcript of the teachings of Carl Miller from his YouTube.com videos. This document amounts to a "check list" of every legal mistake that amateur legal theorists make about the law, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVEN FAILURES IN COURT.).

THE HOAX:
    Carl Miller claims to be a "constitutional scholar" who "delights in tying legal prosecutors in knots, often winning the praise and respect from judges" in the process. Miller also claims to be a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War" whose unit was the subject of "the famous movie, 'Apocalypse Now' and the best selling book, 'Apache Sunrise'." Further, Miller also claims to have been "inducted into the top secret project, ''Blue Book" and claims to have served under a famous General in "Operation 'Eagle Snatch'." But most importantly, Miller claims to have "studied law for 25 years" and claims to have "a win-loss rate of over 90%" in court". But, none of these claims are so.

THE TRUTH:
    Carl Miller's real name is Richard John Champion. "Carl Miller" is an alias which Champion uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him. Champion is actually a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS-RELATED FELON, a CAREER CRIMINAL and a THREE-TIME HABITUAL OFFENDER. Champion HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY DIAGNOSED WITH A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS and was TWICE INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY (a mental institution). https://www.google.com/search?q=Ypsi...=1568408853178 (a mental institution).

Champion is not a "highly decorated [war] hero". Instead, CHAMPION WAS ACTUALLY "SEPARATED" FROM THE ARMY BECAUSE HE WAS DIAGNOSED AS WITH A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS AND DEEMED UNFIT TO EVEN SERVE. (Some "highly decorated [war] hero"). (Champion's act of claiming to be a "highly decorated [war] hero" is itself a federal felony. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005.). Further, there is no record of a project "Blue Book" or an "Operation Eagle Snatch" in relation to the Vietnam War. (The REAL Project "Blue Book" actually relates UFOs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book. And, "Operation Eagle Snatch" is actually a game played with G.I. Joe action figures. https://www.nusgram.com/tag/gijoe118scale. BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN).

Most importantly, Champion knows nothing of the constitution or the law and, therefore, HAS A 100% FAILURE RATE IN COURT WHEN REPRESENTING HIMSELF. (Some "constitutional scholar" who ties "prosecutors in knots" and who wins "praise and respect from judges".).

ABOUT CARL MILLER:
    Carl Miller's real name is "Richard John Champion". The name, "Carl Miller" is his alias, as is "Carl Miller Jackson" and "Carl Michael Jackson", all of which he uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him.

Champion was born on 08-01-1947 in Boulder, Colorado. He is the oldest of seven Champion siblings, including Mary Ann, Thomas, Christopher, John, William and Paul Francis. In 1958, Champion's father passed away when Champion was approximately 11 years old. From 08-01-1962 until 01-15-1962, Champion was involuntarily-hospitalized in Ypsilanti, Michigan for a severe mental illness. That institution has since closed. At that time, Champion was approximately 14 years old. Champion was issued his Social Security card in 1963 in Michigan when he was approximately 15 years old. (Social Security number withheld.). As of 10-07-1969, when Champion was 22 years old, he had never been married. On the same date, military doctors diagnosed Champion with a "behavioral disorder" which they did not regard as severe enough to disqualify him from military service (a decision they would later reverse). It is unclear whether Champion was drafted or joined, but he served in the Army from late in 1969 to 1972 and re-entered the service in 1976. A year later, on 05-24-1977, doctors at the Tripler Army Military Medical Center diagnosed Champion with a SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS "manifested by underlying hostility, anger, righteousness, rigidity and precipitating stress." On that same date, military doctors "highly advised" that Champion "be separated from the service" and he was. (Some "highly decorated [war] hero".).

At some point between 10-07-1969 and the end of 1973, Champion was married. During 1973, Champion's wife gave birth to a daughter, Sarah A. Champion. In 1975, Champion and his wife were legally divorced. Champion was then approximately 25 years old. Five years later in 1980, when Champion was approximately 33 years old, Champion began a life of crime that continues to this very day. See proof below.

During 1990, Champion was employed by The Chrysler Corporation for 10 months. Champion was then approximately 43 years old. At some point thereafter, Champion was also employed by Modern Engineering Company. Both jobs were located in southeastern Michigan.

At some point, Champion lost touch with his daughter, Sarah. As an young adult, Sarah spent a considerable amount of time and money trying to locate her estranged father. By 10-31-1997 when she was 24 years old, Sarah had actually hired a private investigative firm in Melbourne, Florida (likely where she lived) to locate her estranged father to no avail (likely because Champion was then using the alias, "Carl Miller"). Sarah had also written to the Veteran's Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan seeking his whereabouts to no avail (again likely because Champion was then using the alias "Carl Miller").

By 10-31-1997, Champion was 50 years old and effectively homeless. He often used a Post Office Box in the City Of Warren, Wacomb County, Michigan to receive mail and occasionally stayed with his brother, Paul, in Detroit, Michigan. (Address withheld.). But, Champion spent much of the time living in a "Scottie-type camper trailer" which he pulled behind his 20-year-old Chevy Suburban and which he parked overnight on rural properties owned by members of a "militia" group with whom he shared anti-government views and an interest in exotic firearms and weapons. (Address withheld.).

Champion is currently 72 years old and 5' 9" or 5' 10" tall. His weigh fluctuates between 204 and 230 pounds. Champion lives in (or recently lived in) the City Of Warren, Macomb County, Michigan in area codes 48089-4781, 48091-2043 and 48042-4039. (Addresses withheld.).

CHAMPION'S CIVIL AND CRIMINAL HISTORY AND HIS ALLEGED 92% WIN-LOSS RATE:
    (1). 11-17-1980. Macomb Co. Case no. 1980-001432-FY. Champion was arrested and charged with CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS, consisting of a handgun, a knife and "karate sticks" (a FELONY). Champion asked to represent himself. Before ruling on that question, the judge sought to determine whether Champion was even legally competent to make the decision to represent himself. So, the judge ordered Champion to undergo a psychiatric examination. Champion apparently failed the examination, because the court nevertheless appointed an attorney to represent Champion and that attorney actually won the case at trial (likely on the grounds that Champion, being mentally ill, did not have the necessary "intent" to commit the crime). Note that Champion can in no way take credit for the victory of his court-appointed attorney (with whom Champion fought tooth and nail). On 06-30-1992, the case was closed.

(2). 04-03-1983. Macomb Co. Case no. 1983-000384-AR. This case is truly hard to believe. Despite that his court-appointed attorney "WON" the case for him at the trial court (the case directly above), Champion was extremely dissatisfied and actually appealed his own acquittal and sought the reversal of his own attorney's "VICTORY" in that case (likely because his attorney used Champion's mental illness as a defense or because the attorney did not use amateur legal theories in winning the case, such as "strawman", "flesh and blood", "split personality", no "consent to jurisdiction", "capital letters", "admiralty", imaginary constitutional violations, etc.). On 9-27-1984, the appellate court dismissed Champion's appeal and remanded the "case" back to the trial court (threw it out of the appellate court). After this remand, nothing else occurred in the "case". The very fact that Champion would actually appeal his own acquittal and actually seek the reversal of a case that his own court-appointed attorney had already WON for him reflects that Champion was truly mentally ill indeed. A TOTAL LOSS.

(3). 08-04-1993. Federal Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Investigation No. 33612-93-3033-U. Federal authorities found Champion's Ford "Step Van" abandoned. When they searched the vehicle, they found : (1) a Ruger, Model 10-22, .22 caliber Carbine military rifle with scope and silencer; (2) a U.S. Carbine M-1, .30 caliber military rifle; (3) EIGHT (8) "Pine Cone" HAND GRENADES; and (4) TWO (2) M-80 Explosive Devices. As a result, the ATF Detroit Office (not the federal prosecutor's office) recommended that a federal warrant be issued for Champion's arrest. NOT A CASE YET.

(4). 08-17-1993 (later re-filed on 12-20-1994). US v. Champion. Warrant no. 2:1993-mi-80834. Pursuant to the foregoing federal arrest warrant, Champion was arrested for POSSESSION OF AN UNREGISTERED MACHINE GUN, POSSESSION OF A SILENCER and POSSESSION OF AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE. NOT A CASE YET.

(5). 9-15-1994. Federal District Court For The Eastern District Of Michigan. In this case, Champion hired a lawyer and sued Burger King for a personal injury (ex: "slip-n-fall", "food poisoning", etc.). Champion's lawyer filed the case in federal court because of "diversity of citizenship" between Champion and Burger King (meaning that each party was a resident of a different state). But, on 11-01-1994, the federal judge remanded the case to state court (likely because there was no real "diversity of citizenship" between Champion and Burger King or because the amount in controversy did not meet the federal minimum requirements for federal "diversity" jurisdiction). The case was not litigated further and the state court judge "terminated" it on 10-26-1994. A TOTAL LOSS

(6). 11-20-1994. Fraser Police Department. Incident Report Nos. 409-8982-94. 949210. 9011-201994. The Fraser Police arrested Champion and charged him with FIVE (5) COUNTS OF CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE. At the time of his arrest, Fraser Police found handguns in Champion's car and one additional "COCKED, LOADED HANDGUN" WHICH CHAMPION HAD BEEN CARRYING AND CONCEALING "IN HIS CROTCH AREA". Police also found five (5) handcuff keys on Champion (meaning that elsewhere Champion possessed FIVE (5) HANDCUFFS, presumably for his PRISONERS or HOSTAGES). NOT YET A CASE.

(7). 12-08-1994. Macomb Co. Case no. 1994-002866-FH. Champion was charged with FIVE counts of CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE (four (4) firearms and one switchblade). Champion asked to represent himself. So, the court ordered Champion to undergo a psychiatric examination to determine whether he was competent enough to make the decision to represent himself. The psychiatrist determined Champion was at least competent enough to make the decision to represent himself (not competent enough to actually represent himself). So, the court allowed Champion to represent himself. On 12-06-1995, WHILE CHAMPION WAS REPRESENTING HIMSELF, A JURY FOUND CHAMPION "GUILTY" ON ALL FIVE COUNTS, FOUR OF WHICH WERE FELONIES. On 01-10-1996, the court sentenced Champion to FIVE YEARS PROBATION, conditioned on him NOT POSSESSING WEAPONS DURING THAT ENTIRE PERIOD and paying the costs of his probation. Unfortunately by 12-26-1997, Champion had violated his probation (failure to pay) and the judge issued a bench warrant and had him arrested. But, then Champion paid what he owed and was released from jail. By 06-08-1999, Champion had again violated his probation (failure to pay) and again the judge issued a bench warrant and had him arrested. But again, Champion paid what he owed and was again released from jail. On 05-16-2005, Champion was arrested again. But this time, Champion was arrested for POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON. Apparently, due to Champion's mental illness, the court appointed an attorney to represent him in the POSSESSION OF FIREARMS AS A CONVICTED FELON portion of the case. But, after discussing defense strategy with Champion, the attorney moved to withdraw as Champion's attorney (likely because the attorney sought to use Champion's mental illness as a defense or because the attorney refused to use amateur legal theories in his defense, "strawman", "flesh and blood", "split personality", no "consent to jurisdiction", "capital letters", "admiralty", imaginary constitutional violations, etc.). The court granted the attorney's motion to withdraw. On 07-07-2005, WHILE REPRESENTING HIMSELF, CHAMPION ACTUALLY PLEAD GUILTY to POSSESSION OF FIREARMS AS A CONVICTED FELON and WAS AGAIN SENTENCED TO FIVE [5] MORE YEARS PROBATION CONDITIONED ON HIM NOT POSSESSING ANY WEAPONS FOR THAT ENTIRE PERIOD. Note that despite that VIOLATIONS OF PROBATION and POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON are new and separate crimes, all three of these ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS are FILED TOGETHER IN THIS SAME CASE. A TOTAL LOSS.

(8). 12-15-1995. US v. Champion. Case no. 2"1993-cr-80834. The underlying facts of this case are described in #2 and #3 above. The information in this paragraph was found on "Federal Criminal Docket Search", but this case does not appear on Pacer.gov (the official federal government docket/case website). No further documents were found from any source. This strongly suggests that federal prosecutors never actually filed an indictment or information against Champion in this case. Regardless, this case was closed on 12-15-1995, eight (8) years after Champion's arrest. This "closing" is likely a reference to an act by the ATF itself and not an act by the federal courts. No other information is available about this case from any source. NOT A CASE FILED IN ANY COURT.

(9). 10-28-1997 Hillsdale Co. Hillsdale County issued an arrest warrant for Champion for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (a 5 year FELONY) and for RESISTING AND OBSTRUCTING AN OFFICER (a 2 year Misdemeanor). NOT YET A CASE.

BACKGROUND:
    Michigan State Police were searching for Paul David Darland, A FUGITIVE CHARGED WITH THE MURDER OF A FELLOW MILITIA MEMBER.
    https://www.toledoblade.com/local/20.../200002070003;
    https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/m...s/200103160053.
    Champion was a well-known associate of Darland who provided Darland with legal advice and legal assistance. But when police interviewed Champion about Darland, Champion denied knowing Darland and denied knowing his whereabouts. (These denials resulted in the OBSTRUCTION charges immediately above in #9.). Regardless, thereafter, police secretly followed Champion in the hopes that he would unwittingly lead them to Darland. NOT YET A CASE.

(10). 10-31-1997. On 10-31-1997, after several days of following Champion and after obtaining a search warrant, police raided the rural property of a militia member on whose property Champion lived in his "Scotty-Type Trailer". (Note that this was not Darland's property and Darland was not there at the time.). In Champion's trailer, police found: (1) a Chinese Norinco assault-type rifle, semi-automatic, 7.62 caliber; (2) an MKI long-branch, bolt-action rifle with scope, 7.62 caliber; (3) a Winchester 30-30 rifle, Ranger model; (4) a Mossberg Model 500A, 12 gauge shotgun, pump-action; (5) a Savage Arms, Model 67-E, 410 gauge, single-action shotgun with camouflaged fabric case; (6) a Dana Model 45 pellet rifle, caliber 5.05/20; (7) a Springfield 12 gauge double-barrel with sawed-off barrels and stock; (8) a Chinese made black nylon stock rifle, unknown manufacturer; (9) a Ruger .22 caliber rifle with scope, Model 10/22; (10) an Ejercito Argentine Colt .45 caliber handgun with black holster along with several large foot locker boxes of ammunition. NOT YET A CASE.

(11). 12-26-1997. Wacomb Co. 199712261601. Warrant no. 942866FH. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. A Wacomb County judge issued an arrest warrant for Champion's arrest for CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON. NOT YET A CASE.

(12). 12-26-1997. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. Pursuant to the warrant directly above, the Mt. Clemons Police Department arrested Champion for CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON. For reasons that are not clear, this warrant and this arrest did not result in an actual case being filed in court. We have been unable to locate further records on this case. NOT YET A CASE.

(13). 01-09-1998. As a result weapons found inside Champion's "Scotty-Type" trailer during the raid above (case # 10 above) . St. Clair County recommended that a FELONY warrant be issued for Champion's arrest for POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY), POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY) and COMMITTING A CRIME AS A HABITUAL OFFENDER - SECOND OFFENSE (a FELONY). NOT YET A CASE.

(14). 01-26-1998. Pursuant to the warrant issued directly above (#13), St. Clair County arrested Champion for POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY) and POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY). At the time of his arrest, Champion was in possession of (1) a Mossberg .12 gauge pump-action shotgun, Model 855; (2) a .30 caliber M-1 Carbine military rifle made by Inland manufacturing; (3) a Chinese bolt-action rifle; (4) an AKS 7.62 assault rifle manufactured by PolyTech; (5) a MAK90 Norinco Sporter 7.62 caliber rifle; (6) a .12 gauge New England single-shot shotgun, Pardner Model SB; (7) a Auto Ordinance Corporation, Model 1911A1 U.S. Army .45 caliber handgun, BSA; (8) S&W Model SW40C, BSA .40 caliber handgun; (9) a S7W Model 64-3m SSR, 6 shot handgun; (10) a Ruger .45 caliber, new Model Blackhawk handgun, BSR; (11) a S&W Model 14-3, 38 caliber, 6 shot handgun; (12) a Browning .22 caliber BSA rifle; and (13) a Remington Model 1100, .12 gauge automatic shotgun. NOT YET A CASE.

(15). 03-04-1998. On 03-04-1998, the underlying case (#10, #13 above) was filed against Champion in the Circuit Court For St. Clair Co. Case no. 98-00753-FH. On 05-28-1999. CHAMPION WAS CONVICTED IN A JURY TRIAL FOR POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY) and POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY). Sentence unknown. I have been unable to locate more information on this case. A TOTAL LOSS.

(16). 08-11-2004. Monroe Co. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. On 08-11-2004, Monroe Sheriff arrested Champion and charged him with SEVEN (7) COUNTS, five counts of CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS, one count of POSSESSING WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON and one count of POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON. Champion's lawyer negotiated a plea deal whereby Champion would plead "NO CONTEST" (treated as a "GUILTY" PLEA) TO THE FIRST TWO COUNTS on the condition that the state would drop all remaining charges INCLUDING THE CHARGE HABITUAL OFFENDER THIRD OFFENSE CHARGE. On 11-10-2004, CHAMPION PLEAD "NO CONTEST" (TREATED AS A "GUILTY" PLEA), WAS CONVICTED AND WAS SENTENCED TO JAIL. A TOTAL LOSS.

(17). 11-15-2004. Macomb Co. 2004-182304-CA. While Champion was serving jail time for POSSESSION WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON (#16 directly above), the State Of Michigan DIAGNOSED CHAMPION WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS AND (ACCORDING TO CHAMPION) INSTITUTIONALIZED HIM IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY.
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...VkaCPkQ4dUDCAc. But, There is some indication that this particular institution was closed in 1991. Regardless, Champion was institutionalized in some mental institution in sourther Michigan. While there, Champion would also be on powerful medication which would render him "incoherent". Further while there, Champion would have no access to mail, telephones, fax machines, computers or any other means of communication. As a result, Champion was, at least temporarily, unable to manage his own financial and legal affairs. So, the State Of Michigan sought to have a conservator appointed, at least temporarily, to handle Champions financial and legal affairs for him. The judge agreed and on 01-20-2005 appointed a conservator to handle Champion's financial and legal affairs. A TOTAL LOSS. A year and a half later on 6-19-2006, because such was apparently a temporary measure or because Champion had been discharged from the Center For Forensic Psychiatry (# 23 below), the judge discharged the conservator and closed the case. Further details are not available.

(18). 12-01-2004. Federal District Court For the Eastern District Of Michigan. Champion v. Meyer. 2:2004cv74693-VAR-MKM. WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS, Champion filed a frivolous, handwritten lawsuit in federal court against a government official who he blamed for his conviction and for the imaginary violations of his imaginary legal rights. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...UrHAyIQ4dUDCAY. CHAMPION’S WRITINGS IN THIS CASE ARE A “MUST READ”! The judge dismissed the case (threw it out of court) on 12-21-2004, less than three weeks later. A TOTAL LOSS.

(19). 12-06-2004. Washtenaw County Court. Case no. 04-001263-AZ. Dean S. Hazel and Richard John Champion v. William Meyer (Gov't official). WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS, Champion and a fellow patient filed a frivolous, handwritten lawsuit in state court against the same government official who Champion had already sued in federal court for the imaginary violations of their imaginary legal rights. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...UrHAyIQ4dUDCAY.
    On 04-27-2005, the judge unceremoniously dismissed the case (threw it out of court) without Champion even having effectuated service on the defendant. A TOTAL LOSS.

(20). 12-13-2004. Richard John Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry, Case no. 259667. When the Washtenaw County judge dismissed (threw out) Champion's frivolous lawsuit against William Meyer above (#19), Champion filed an appeal of that TOTAL LOSS in the Michigan Court Of Appeals. But, instead of filing an appeal, Champion purported to file a lawsuit against the Ypsilanti Center For Forensic Psychiatry in the Michigan Court Or Appeals, which does not handle lawsuits (it only handles APPEALS, something entirely different from lawsuits). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6_xxOJMM4YouTube. Champion styled his lawsuit a "complaint for habeas corpus" (means "show me the body [the elements] of the crime"). This type of action does not apply to patients suing mental institutions. It only applies as a defense in a criminal case before conviction. To make matters worse, Champion filed it in the wrong court. The Court Of Appeals dismissed the "appeal". A TOTAL LOSS.

(21). 12-22-2004. Federal District Court For the Eastern District Of Michigan. Champion v. Monroe County, et al. 2:04-cv-74694-GER-MKM. The day after the federal judge dismissed (threw out) Champion's federal court lawsuit against Meyer for the imaginary violations of his imaginary legal rights above (and WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS), Champion filed in federal court an identical lawsuit to the one that the federal court had just dismissed (thrown out of court). But this time, Champion named dozens of OTHER government officials for the same imaginary violations of the same imaginary legal rights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rka2UeWSZwoYouTube. Not surprisingly, five weeks later on 01-31-2005, the judge also unceremoniously dismissed this case (threw it out of court). A TOTAL LOSS.

(22). 03-14-2005. Champion was released from the (Ypsilanti) Center For Forensic Psychiatry. Note that the “Center For Forensic Psychiatry” may be the successor to the Ypsilanti Center For Forensic Psychiatry”. https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...5570--,00.html. Note that the source for this information was an entry dated 03-14-2005 in the court file index in Richard John Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry. Case no. 259667. Champion had been involuntarily incarcerated in the (Ypsilanti) Center For Forensic Psychiatry since 11-10-2004. Thus, Champion was incarcerated in the center for a little over 4 months this particular time. When released from the mental institution, Champion was 57 years of age. Champion may have been released from the mental institution only to go back to jail to finish the remainder of the sentence imposed on him in case # 16 above. The records I have do not say whether Champion was released to jail or released to civilian life. NOT A CASE.

(23). 04-27-2005. The Michigan Court of Appeals closed "Richard John Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry" (because Champion had already been released from the mental institution in # 22 above). NOT A CASE.

(24). 05-13-2005. Macomb County Sheriff. 200505131747. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. Police arrested Champion in the City of Roseville and charged him with CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS. On 05-22-2005, Champion was CONVICTED AND SENTENCED. The sentence is unknown. Further, details are not available. A TOTAL LOSS.

(25) 2009. Beginning in 2009 when Champion was approximately 62 years old, Champion began producing a series of YouTube videos wherein he pretended to be "Carl Miller" and a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War". In his videos, Champion also pretended to be a "constitutional scholar" and claimed to have an in-court "win-loss rate of 92%". NOT A CASE.

Shortly thereafter, a follower of Champion assembled Champion's video teachings into a book. The book amounts to a collection of every mistake that amateur legal theorists get wrong about the law ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVEN FAILURES IN COURT. That book is posted at the top of this expose'. NOT A CASE.

CONCLUSION:
    Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not really "Carl Miller", an alias he uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him. Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not really a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War", his unit was not the subject of "the famous movie, Apocalypse Now" or the best-selling book "Apache Sunrise". Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he was never "inducted into the top secret project, 'Blue Book'" and never served under a famous general in "Operation Eagle Snatch". Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not a "constitutional scholar" who "delights in tying legal prosecutors in knots, often winning the praise and respect from judges" in the process. Most importantly, Richard John Champion never "studied law for 25 years" and never "ha[d] a win-loss rate of 92%".

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Richard John Champion. Instead, Snoop4truth revealed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE that such intentional fraud inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Richard Champion's role in the "Carl Miller Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have revealed this information here.

The message to all charlatans and hoaxers? Just tell the truth. The truth does not fear investigation. Only lies fear investigation. The truth can be supported by using the truth. Only lies must be supported by using hoaxes (other lies). There is no such thing as a "good reason" to intentionally defraud the American people, not even to make a popular (and sensational) amateur legal theory appear to be true.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 13th September 2019 at 23:54.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (13th September 2019), xylo (14th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #318
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Wow! New volume, Snoop. I appreciate your encyclopedic approach. Major Truth package. I have no idea how you discover so much detail but I’m glad you do because again it all adds up to irrefutable. I look forward to taking this new material in and thank you once again every little bit of hope helps these days.
    Last edited by xylo; 14th September 2019 at 03:27.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th September 2019), snoop4truth (26th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

For anyone who wants to do a quick easy search bar verification of Tavares’ nonsense, listen to this recent presentation by her: https://youtu.be/8p_CtVqkME0

Specifically: At 01:48:00: she cites a “climate action plan” for Bedford, Indiana, USA. This is one of her repeated talking point allegations. There is no climate action plan for Bedford, Indiana. I ask anyone. Please find a link and post it here as a response. I’ve spent hours trying to find this because she keeps using it as an example. She persists in citing Bedford, IN. No climate action plan for Bedford, IN. Not on the city website. Not on the Lawrence County, IN website. Not on the Indiana state website. Not on the EPA website. Not on Tavares’ own website. If someone can find it I will happily admit to being wrong. I only post this stuff because in the years I’ve been listening to her, I’m not able to verify one thing she cites as real. I don’t appreciate those who would deceive especially when the seeds of fear are sown first. But maybe I’m wrong, can you find anything?

She constantly cites deagel.com as a source which verifies an alleged agenda to reduce the population of the USA by 84% by the year 2025. She beats that old warhorse again in the presentation linked above, at 01:27:45, and here it is in her website too http://stopthecrime.net/wp/2018/06/0...025-with-maps/

I find NOTHING on deagel.com that even hints at what she cites. Her own link leads to nothing but their generic homepage. Not even Deagel’s published projected US population for 2025, which is roughly 3M less than current figures. Hardly an 84% decrease such as she alleges. No deagel.com links on her own website either. Here’s Deagel’s projected US population for 2025. http://www.deagel.com/country/ .
    Last edited by xylo; 15th September 2019 at 00:22.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th September 2019), snoop4truth (26th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #320
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hi xylo, at a quick glance it sounds like she is referencing the Bedford Climate Action Plan for New York.

Not sure how things work demographically in the U.S. and whether this plan rolls out to Indianna - or Tavares is "twisting the facts again" to suit her agenda.

http://bedford2020.org/assets/Action%20Plan_Final.pdf
    http://bedford2020.org/climate-action-plan/

At any rate, she hasn’t changed her MO and is definitely stirring up massive fear with her rants and distorted interpretations.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

snoop4truth (26th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast