Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #201
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Greetings Snoop,

Thank you! Pardon me for not adhering to your efficient method of quoting and response, I don’t quite have the technique and knowledge to assure an accurate outcome within the response time allotment.

The reimbursement factor concerning the Ernst and Young hoax makes my head spin. Tavares continues to include this topic as a talking point in the general script. I’ve listened to her for almost a year and each time I think I’ve heard it all, a new revealation comes up which reminds me of the depths she’s willing to sink to. Understanding that the accounting firm’s function is to make sure cities are reimbursed is huge. Thanks for revealing this and I will absolutely post a link to this page of the thread in her “Accounting Firms Bankrupting Cities” youtube post. Also valuable is the link to the article in the Santa Rosa area newspaper that she uses as the foundation for “discovering” aka “creating” this hoax. Of note in your response above is the name of the city which i think you’ve mistakenly typed as Santa Monica instead of Santa Rosa which is an understandable error as the former is more commonly known (or perhaps I misunderstand). Regardless, the name of the city does not change the value of this critical point and again, thank you, Snoop.

As an observastion just for GP, even though there are more commenters who are calling Tavares on her unbridled fear mongering, and people tend to mellow and improve with age, I was reminded by listening to one of her recent presentations that she seems to be insatiable. She was invited to speak as a guest on an internet radio program which is run by Pastor for his Church. This congregation is a new audience who know nothing of her. I felt bad for this crowd. The pastor gave her full reign to speak, with a request to address 2 subjects submitted by the congregation. She started speaking in her normal patronizing way (step one in her control method), briefly addressed the first subject but didn’t stay focused long enough to really provide any useful information, instead ramping up into the most shameless, overly dramatized screed of fear-inducing conjecture I’ve heard from her yet. Even I, as a seasoned Tavares cynic, was astounded. As usual the host could not get a word or question in edgewise without considerable effort, but with persistence he eventually succeeded at which point she granted him permission (to speak on his own program) briefly, before she started talking over him so as not to lose the momentum of her delivery. Everything is prefaced with “now I want to talk about” instead of “to address your question.” An almost unbelievable display of weaponized content and delivery, overly dramatized, it would be laughable were it not so abusive of the listener who has naïvely invested their trust in her as an “expert.” And, it works. The comments reflect sentiments of gratitude from listeners for having been given the “information.” Yet once the dust settles, it’s readily apparent there has been little conveyance of information. Just tidbits of sensationalism which, altogether, serve the purpose of putting the listener in a state of stunned desperation and fear. Clearly, she feeds off of this, it’s what sustains her. Even I, who study her and have heard it all at least twice, came away in an emotionally traumatized state. It took me a few hours to get grounded again, and I realized that even studying her from an informed POV can be damaging. Her intention seems to be the establishment of a form of ego-driven mind control. In my opinion, it’s sociopathic and malicious.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent in my process of recovery, and I will remind all with the same conclusion and advice I’ve mentioned before. Be VERY CAREFUL about who and what you allow into your head. Take good care of your vibrational consistancy. This stuff is no joke.

Much gratitude, peace and goodwill,

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 24th May 2019 at 20:17. Reason: Grammar

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (25th May 2019), Pam (6th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Comment in progress off line. Will post the completed comment later.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 25th May 2019 at 22:27.

4. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Greetings Snoop,

Thank you! Pardon me for not adhering to your efficient method of quoting and response, I don’t quite have the technique and knowledge to assure an accurate outcome within the response time allotment.

The reimbursement factor concerning the Ernst and Young hoax makes my head spin. Tavares continues to include this topic as a talking point in the general script. I’ve listened to her for almost a year and each time I think I’ve heard it all, a new revealation comes up which reminds me of the depths she’s willing to sink to. Understanding that the accounting firm’s function is to make sure cities are reimbursed is huge. Thanks for revealing this and I will absolutely post a link to this page of the thread in her “Accounting Firms Bankrupting Cities” youtube post. Also valuable is the link to the article in the Santa Rosa area newspaper that she uses as the foundation for “discovering” aka “creating” this hoax. Of note in your response above is the name of the city which i think you’ve mistakenly typed as Santa Monica instead of Santa Rosa which is an understandable error as the former is more commonly known (or perhaps I misunderstand). Regardless, the name of the city does not change the value of this critical point and again, thank you, Snoop.

As an observastion just for GP, even though there are more commenters who are calling Tavares on her unbridled fear mongering, and people tend to mellow and improve with age, I was reminded by listening to one of her recent presentations that she seems to be insatiable. She was invited to speak as a guest on an internet radio program which is run by Pastor for his Church. This congregation is a new audience who know nothing of her. I felt bad for this crowd. The pastor gave her full reign to speak, with a request to address 2 subjects submitted by the congregation. She started speaking in her normal patronizing way (step one in her control method), briefly addressed the first subject but didn’t stay focused long enough to really provide any useful information, instead ramping up into the most shameless, overly dramatized screed of fear-inducing conjecture I’ve heard from her yet. Even I, as a seasoned Tavares cynic, was astounded. As usual the host could not get a word or question in edgewise without considerable effort, but with persistence he eventually succeeded at which point she granted him permission (to speak on his own program) briefly, before she started talking over him so as not to lose the momentum of her delivery. Everything is prefaced with “now I want to talk about” instead of “to address your question.” An almost unbelievable display of weaponized content and delivery, overly dramatized, it would be laughable were it not so abusive of the listener who has naïvely invested their trust in her as an “expert.” And, it works. The comments reflect sentiments of gratitude from listeners for having been given the “information.” Yet once the dust settles, it’s readily apparent there has been little conveyance of information. Just tidbits of sensationalism which, altogether, serve the purpose of putting the listener in a state of stunned desperation and fear. Clearly, she feeds off of this, it’s what sustains her. Even I, who study her and have heard it all at least twice, came away in an emotionally traumatized state. It took me a few hours to get grounded again, and I realized that even studying her from an informed POV can be damaging. Her intention seems to be the establishment of a form of ego-driven mind control. In my opinion, it’s sociopathic and malicious.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent in my process of recovery, and I will remind all with the same conclusion and advice I’ve mentioned before. Be VERY CAREFUL about who and what you allow into your head. Take good care of your vibrational consistancy. This stuff is no joke.

Much gratitude, peace and goodwill,

xylo
    YOUR COMMENT: Greetings Snoop,

MY RESPONSE: And greetings to you, my friend.

YOUR COMMMENT: Thank you! Pardon me for not adhering to your efficient method of quoting and response, I don’t quite have the technique and knowledge to assure an accurate outcome within the response time allotment.

MY RESPONSE: What you are doing seems to work very well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

YOUR COMMENT: The reimbursement factor concerning the Ernst and Young hoax makes my head spin. Tavares continues to include this topic as a talking point in the general script. I’ve listened to her for almost a year and each time I think I’ve heard it all, a new revelation comes up which reminds me of the depths she’s willing to sink to. Understanding that the accounting firm’s function is to make sure cities are reimbursed is huge. Thanks for revealing this and I will absolutely post a link to this page of the thread in her “Accounting Firms Bankrupting Cities” youtube post.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Ernst & Young ultimately costs the city NOTHING. The costs of accounting (and legal assistance) are reimbursed by law. After all, it is FEMA itself that requires AUDITED ACCOUNTING in connection with reimbursement requests. So, that it is only fair that FEMA itself reimburses those costs.

YOUR COMMENT: Also valuable is the link to the article in the Santa Rosa area newspaper that she uses as the foundation for “discovering” aka “creating” this hoax. Of note in your response above is the name of the city which I think you’ve mistakenly typed as Santa Monica instead of Santa Rosa which is an understandable error as the former is more commonly known (or perhaps I misunderstand). Regardless, the name of the city does not change the value of this critical point and again, thank you, Snoop.

MY RESPONSE: Actually the Santa Rosa newspaper article is not a link. The newspaper's subscription website from which I obtained the article would not allow me to post links to it. So, I had to key in the entire article by hand exactly as it appeared online (except for my emphasis). And, yes. I meant Santa Rosa instead of Santa Monica.

YOUR COMMENT; As an observation just for GP, even though there are more commenters who are calling Tavares on her unbridled fear mongering, and people tend to mellow and improve with age, I was reminded by listening to one of her recent presentations that she seems to be insatiable. She was invited to speak as a guest on an internet radio program which is run by Pastor for his Church. This congregation is a new audience who know nothing of her. I felt bad for this crowd. The pastor gave her full reign to speak, with a request to address 2 subjects submitted by the congregation. She started speaking in her normal patronizing way (step one in her control method), briefly addressed the first subject but didn’t stay focused long enough to really provide any useful information, instead ramping up into the most shameless, overly dramatized screed of fear-inducing conjecture I’ve heard from her yet. Even I, as a seasoned Tavares cynic, was astounded. As usual the host could not get a word or question in edgewise without considerable effort, but with persistence he eventually succeeded at which point she granted him permission (to speak on his own program) briefly, before she started talking over him so as not to lose the momentum of her delivery. Everything is prefaced with “now I want to talk about” instead of “to address your question.” An almost unbelievable display of weaponized content and delivery, overly dramatized, it would be laughable were it not so abusive of the listener who has naïvely invested their trust in her as an “expert.” And, it works. The comments reflect sentiments of gratitude from listeners for having been given the “information.” Yet once the dust settles, it’s readily apparent there has been little conveyance of information. Just tidbits of sensationalism which, altogether, serve the purpose of putting the listener in a state of stunned desperation and fear. Clearly, she feeds off of this, it’s what sustains her.

MY RESPONSE: As to your final sentence above, I have said the very same thing. Deborah Tavares enjoys the sense of power that she derives from the knowledge that she can determine the conclusions reached by her audience. She is on a power trip. She is a control freak. Note that if her claims were actually true, she would not this enjoy this sense of power. If her claims were actually true, then the truth would be responsible for determining the conclusions reached by her audience, not her. But, she knows that her claims are not true. She knows her claims are lies, lies that she alone creates to cause in her audience to reach the conclusion she wants them to reach. That means she enjoys the sense of power that she derives from the knowledge that she ALONE is responsible for determining the conclusions reached by her audience, not the facts. That is POWER.

YOUR COMMENT: Even I, who study her and have heard it all at least twice, came away in an emotionally traumatized state. It took me a few hours to get grounded again, and I realized that even studying her from an informed POV can be damaging. Her intention seems to be the establishment of a form of ego-driven mind control. In my opinion, it’s sociopathic and malicious.

MY RESPONSE: Whew! You go, girl! HAHAHAHA

YOUR COMMENT: Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent in my process of recovery, and I will remind all with the same conclusion and advice I’ve mentioned before. Be VERY CAREFUL about who and what you allow into your head. Take good care of your vibrational consistency. This stuff is no joke.

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Waking up to the truth about Deborah Tavares resulted in me taking a long hard look at myself. I did not like what I saw. I saw a weak, gullible, impressionable dupe who had excellent critical thinking skills, but who did not actually use them. I realized that I was as much to blame for being duped as Deborah Tavares was. That realization was a difficult experience for me.

YOUR COMMENT: Much gratitude, peace and goodwill, xylo

MY RESPONSE: And to you, my friend.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 31st May 2019 at 14:30.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (29th May 2019), Pam (16th June 2019), xylo (31st May 2019)

6. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Waking up to the truth about Deborah Tavares resulted in me taking a long hard look at myself. I did not like what I saw. I saw a weak, gullible, impressionable dupe who had excellent critical thinking skills, but who did not actually use them. I realized that I was as much to blame for being duped as Deborah Tavares was. That realization was a difficult experience for me.
    Thank you Snoop for your honesty. This statement is loaded with wisdom and inspiration.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Pam (16th June 2019), xylo (31st May 2019)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Waking up to the truth about Deborah Tavares resulted in me taking a long hard look at myself. I did not like what I saw. I saw a weak, gullible, impressionable dupe who had excellent critical thinking skills, but who did not actually use them. I realized that I was as much to blame for being duped as Deborah Tavares was. That realization was a difficult experience for me.
    Thank you Snoop for your honesty. This statement is loaded with wisdom and inspiration.
    Gemma13, peterpam, xylo and friends,

I just uncovered another two hoaxes (not including the "Accounting Will Bankrupt Our Cities Hoax" described above).

The first hoax is the "Rothschilds Are Restructuring North America Hoax". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaDYMzQ2eFQ (at 4:50-5:00, 54:00-54:20); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_H...zdCHzo4O4ufsaZ (at 7:30-14:30).

The second hoax is the "Rothschilds Own All Of The Utility Companies Hoax". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJkYovY0AM (at 8:55-13:26).

In the "Rothschilds Are Restructuring North America Hoax", Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that an October, 30th 2017 press release stated that the Rothschilds were restructuring north America itself. But, the subject press release DOES NOT say this. Instead, it merely says that a Rothschild company was restructuring "IN" (as in "INSIDE") north America. A full reading of the article indicates that the term, "restructuring'' as used in the article, refers to Rothschild RESTRUCTURING DEBT (effectively re-financing), NOT RESTRUCTURING NORTH AMERICA ITSELF!. See the single-page press release here. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300545454.html.

In the "Rothschild Owns All Of The Utility Companies Hoax", Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that she obtained a transcript of the sworn testimony a member of the Rothschild family wherein he stated that he owned dozens of the electrical, water, sewer and gas utility companies. But, the subject transcript DOES NOT say this. Instead, it merely says that a "James A. Rothschild" is an financial consultant and an expert witness who has testified in dozens of court cases involving utility companies. Nothing more. See pages 3-5 and pages 36-46 here. http://www.ripuc.org/eventsactions/d...hild(3.04).pdf. So, "James A. Rothschild" has no direct involvement with any of the utility companies named in the court cases listed in the subject transcript. Otherwise, he would not have been allowed to testify as an expert witness in any of those cases.

Example: A city gives an electrical utility company a monopoly on providing city residents with electrical power. In exchange, the utility company agrees that the city will determine the rates its residents will pay for electricity. The city promises the utility that it will set rates so as to allow the utility to pay is expenses and earn a small profit, but that it will not set rates so high as to be a burden on city residents.

Years later, the city population has tripled and the utility company needs to build a larger electrical plant to meet increased demand. But, the new plant will cost millions. So, the utility company sues the city seeking a rate increase of 50% to offset its alleged added costs of building the new plant.

In response, the city hires James A. Rothschild as an expert witness to testify that a 50% rate increase is excessive, because the costs of the new plant can be amortized over a twenty year period which can be absorbed by a mere 5% rate increase.

By hiring James A. Rothschild to testify as an expert witness in the case, the city saved each and every city resident a small fortune. Note that in the case above (reflected in the link above containing the subject transcript), JAMES A. ROTHSCHILD WAS HIRED BY THE CITY TO TESTIFY AGAINST THE RATE INCREASE SOUGHT BY THE FERRY COMPANY. So, it is NOT the case that James A. Rothschild is only hired by utility companies to testify against the public and in favor of rate increases sought by utility companies.

SIDE NOTE: In support of this same hoax, Deborah Tavares also claims that she recently attended a PG&E stock holder's meeting wherein the PG&E Board Of Directors were seated in the front row and individually introduced to the stockholders. She fraudulently claims that a person named "Rothschild" was introduced to the stockholders as a PG&E Board member. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo...ature=youtu.be (at 3:00-3:45). But, this claim is not so. NO PG&E BOARD MEMBER HAS SUCH A NAME. See proof here. http://www.pgecorp.com/corp/about-us...directors.page.

There is simply no end to the intentional fraud of Deborah Tavares.

Stay tuned.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 5th June 2019 at 23:46.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (31st May 2019), xylo (31st May 2019)

10. Link to Post #206
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Thanks Again Snoop, Gemma, and all those who read and lend support.

Snoop, I very much appreciate your hard work in revealing details of these new hoaxes. Also your psychological insights.

As always, we learn that we can’t change other people’s perspective. Not even with solid, undeniable evidence. The Tavares situation is very much a cult of personality in which fear, overwhelm and drama are used to induce mind control. It’s disheartening considering the subject material and time we live in.

Snoop, you must have moments where you feel exhaustion and a temporary sense of defeat in this cause. At those times, remember that your work serves as valuable source material which others can access to know the truth. In Tavares case, I’ve come to understand that most of her supporters are women who are simply enthused to have a woman hero. I understand the backlash given the inequity women have faced historically. It seems clear to me that these women are being used in ways that bear similarity to other historical examples such as Jewish people and Zionism, German people and Naziism. Those are extreme examples and in no way do I intend to trivialize atocities endured within these examples, including the plight of the Palestinians or those killed in the holocaust. Indeed Deborah Tavares and her silly campaign to seek attention and celebrity are microscopic by comparison.

I’ve done a lot of copy and pasting of your work within Tavares threads. A lot of it gets deleted, but I do notice more and commenters expressing exception to her methods, and at this point I feel I am more effective to be background support (giving a “Like” to those comments) than chiming in. Too much “me” turns people off, which I totally get. So...I take heart in knowing that my own initial challenges, greatly empowered with the use of your (Snoop) materials, have helped to plant a seed of critical thought within this particular mindless cluster, and it will slowly grow on its own without additional hammering from me. It’s been exhausting and it does take a toll on well-being. I don’t regret it but I’m being directed to let it go. Nevertheless, this thread serves as an invaluable archive of excellently debunked misinformation for others to access, and I thank you Snoop for creating it. You may not see immediate day to day results but I know you’ve made a difference. Not just in the case of Tavares, but for many who might be deceived by charlatans and hoaxters.

Bravo!

With gratitude

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 31st May 2019 at 17:10. Reason: Spelling

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

THIS POST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.

THE "ERNST & YOUNG'S ACCOUNTING WILL BANKRUPT OUR CITIES HOAX"

THE HOAX: In this hoax, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the global elite have a plan to bankrupt our cities by billing cities excessive amounts for accounting services. She also claims that through these accounting services, the global elite have “placed a value on the air that we breathe”, "on our fresh water resources”, “on every tree in our forests” and on all of our other natural resources. She also (inarticulately) claims that this "value" is actually a "price" that we will have to pay the global elite for our air, water, trees and other natural resources.

VIDEO OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEn...OCTXngmcjSCCcd (at 0-11:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEn...OCTXngmcjSCCcd (at 7:30-14:30).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJzt...&index=13&t=0s (at 40:00-1:00:00 and the last minute in particular).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRk...RihzD&index=14 (at 35:20-36:15)

Deborah Tavares says that the factual basis for this claim is a December, 26th, 2017 newspaper article in the Press Democrat, a local Santa Rosa, California newspaper. For reasons that are now clear, Deborah Tavares never posted the subject article online or provided links to it. But, she claimed it said that the city of Santa Rosa was going bankrupt because it had hired Ernst & Young to determine the amount that the city had lost as a result of the recent fires in northern California.

Deborah Tavares also says another factual basis for her claims is the Ernst & Young website which indicated that it was a 200 year old, international accounting firm based in London, serving international clients.

BACKGROUND:

ERNST & YOUNG: Ernst & Young is a firm which offers a number of professional services to governments and businesses, including accounting, legal and risk assessment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_%26_Young. https://www.ey.com/en_gl/who-we-are.

THE LAW: When American cities, counties or states incur financial losses in a natural disaster, those cities may REQUEST REIMBURSEMENT from the federal government (FEMA) and any state counterpart. But, FEMA requires AUDITED accounting of all amounts sought in REIMBURSEMENT. Further, SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE and EXPERTISE is needed to prepare the federal REIMBURSEMENT REQUESTS and in appealing any denials, all of which is extremely complicated. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...l#seqnum206.15. https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE...eprd564251.pdf. https://www.fema.gov/media-library-d...160705_508.pdf. https://www.fema.gov/media-library-d...ent_Policy.pdf. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/5121.

THE SUBJECT NEWSPAPER ARTICLE:
    The Press Democrat
    WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2018. Santa Rosa, California. PRESSDEMOCRAT.COM
    [From page 1.]

SR tapping reserves for fire consultant
    By WILL SCHMIDT
    THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Santa Rosa will dig further into its budget reserves to pay an additional $813,000 to the disaster recovery consultant it retained after the October 2017 fires.The extension approved by the Santa Rosa City Council last week retains London-based consulting firm Ernst & Young through May and brings the total maximum value of the contract to $2.3 million. The cost of the extension was not included in the city’s current budget forecast, which had estimated Santa Rosa would have $6.5 million in reserves.

The cost of fire damage and the resulting recovery efforts have eaten into the city’s reserve funding and exacerbated the strain of Santa Rosa’s existing budget deficit, though the city’s funding woes were buoyed somewhat by the passage of a quarter-cent sales tax hike approved by voters in November. That tax increase will take effect in April.

Ernst & Young, which has an office in San Francisco, was hired in December 2017 to help local officials assess damage from the 2017 wildfires, request reimbursement from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and represent the city in [reimbursement] talks with FEMA and the California Office Of Emergency Services. Ernst & Young also worked with the city and another outside adviser, Hagerty Consulting, to assess the cities unmet disaster needs, a figure estimated at about $400 million.

Much of Ernst & Young’s efforts have been behind the scenes, but the city recently revealed an online tracker developed in coordination with the consultant (http:/bit.ly/SRFEMA) reflecting the city’s disaster recovery requests [for reimbursement] to FEMA.

The city has documented 32 projects with a combined estimated damage of about 66.5 million. FEMA has reimbursed about $2.8 in disaster costs so far. Ernst & Young will continue to help the city appeal four requests [for reimbursement] for about $17 million that FEMA initially deemed ineligible for reimbursement.

City Manager Sean McGlynn told the city council last week that the contract extension would be the last one between Santa Rosa and Ernst & Young for this disaster recovery [reimbursement] contract. He noted that Santa Rosa’s efforts to secure reimbursements will be far from finished once the contract is up.

“There is going to be a huge amount of time and energy spent by staff in managing this.” McGlynn said.

The city expects state and federal reimbursement for most of the costs of the Ernst & Young contract according to a staff report . The report also noted that while the city’s budget reserves are depleted, there is sufficient funding to pay out the contract.

The city council is set to consider budget cuts and hold a public hearing on city spending priorities as part of its January 29th meeting

You can reach Staff Writer Will Schmidt at 707-521-5207 or will.schmidt@pressdemocrat.com. On Twitter @usreports.

NOBODY IS GOING BANKRUPT!

What Deborah Tavares did not know when creating this hoax is that the administrative costs that a city, county or state incurs in its efforts to obtain REIMBURSEMENT from FEMA ARE ALSO REIMBURSED BY LAW (not just the value of the property destroyed in the disaster.. https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/44/206.439; https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/44/part-207. That means under the law, the costs of Ernst & Young's accounting are reimbursed by FEMA and ULTIMATELY COST THE CITY NOTHING WHATSOEVER. . But, Deborah Tavares doesn't know enough to even realize this.

After all, it is FEMA itself which requires the services of third-party accounting firms, like Ernst & Young, in the first place (to provide reliable, AUDITED information to FEMA to make certain that FEMA does not over-reimburse or under-reimburse cities, counties and states after disasters). https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/2/part-2600. That means that not only will Santa Rosa not go bankrupt by hiring Ernst & Young or similar firms. It also means that every other city, county or state in the United States who hires firms like Ernst & Young to perform AUDITED, certified accounting of disaster losses will not go bankrupt either. This is because all of those costs are reimbursed by law.

FACT: In order for Ernst & Young to do its job, it has to place a “value” on all damaged or destroyed publicly-owned property (infrastructure, roads, bridges, buildings, utilities, public lands).

But, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that Ernst & Young is acting on behalf of the global elite to “place a value on the air that we breathe”, "on our fresh water resources”, "on every tree in our forests" and on all of our other natural resources. But, nothing in the article suggests that Ernst & Young had or will place a “value” on the air, water or on every tree in the forests.

Deborah Tavares claims that this process of Ernst & Young placing a ”value” on the air, the water and on all other natural resources is currently going on across the globe to enslave all of mankind into paying for what they already have.

Deborah Tavares falsely claims that the “value” that Ernst & Young places on all of these natural resources is actually a “price” that all of mankind will have to pay to the global elite in exchange for these natural resources.

Deborah Tavares falsely claims that local governments will act as “collection agents” for the global elite in this regard and levy taxes on all of mankind to collect the amount due the global elite in exchange for all of these natural resources.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 9th June 2019 at 21:58.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019), xylo (4th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Thanks Again Snoop, Gemma, and all those who read and lend support.

Snoop, I very much appreciate your hard work in revealing details of these new hoaxes. Also your psychological insights.

As always, we learn that we can’t change other people’s perspective. Not even with solid, undeniable evidence. The Tavares situation is very much a cult of personality in which fear, overwhelm and drama are used to induce mind control. It’s disheartening considering the subject material and time we live in.

Snoop, you must have moments where you feel exhaustion and a temporary sense of defeat in this cause. At those times, remember that your work serves as valuable source material which others can access to know the truth. In Tavares case, I’ve come to understand that most of her supporters are women who are simply enthused to have a woman hero. I understand the backlash given the inequity women have faced historically. It seems clear to me that these women are being used in ways that bear similarity to other historical examples such as Jewish people and Zionism, German people and Naziism. Those are extreme examples and in no way do I intend to trivialize atocities endured within these examples, including the plight of the Palestinians or those killed in the holocaust. Indeed Deborah Tavares and her silly campaign to seek attention and celebrity are microscopic by comparison.

I’ve done a lot of copy and pasting of your work within Tavares threads. A lot of it gets deleted, but I do notice more and commenters expressing exception to her methods, and at this point I feel I am more effective to be background support (giving a “Like” to those comments) than chiming in. Too much “me” turns people off, which I totally get. So...I take heart in knowing that my own initial challenges, greatly empowered with the use of your (Snoop) materials, have helped to plant a seed of critical thought within this particular mindless cluster, and it will slowly grow on its own without additional hammering from me. It’s been exhausting and it does take a toll on well-being. I don’t regret it but I’m being directed to let it go. Nevertheless, this thread serves as an invaluable archive of excellently debunked misinformation for others to access, and I thank you Snoop for creating it. You may not see immediate day to day results but I know you’ve made a difference. Not just in the case of Tavares, but for many who might be deceived by charlatans and hoaxters.

Bravo!

With gratitude

xylo
    Hello xylo,

Thank you for your kind words.

YOUR COMMENT: It’s been exhausting and it does take a toll on well-being. I don’t regret it but I’m being directed to let it go.

MY RESPONSE: Who is directing you to let it go? I need partners like you. I need partners who will post links to this thread in the comments below Deborah Tavares' videos on YouTube. I need partners who will post cut and paste sections of my work in the comments below Deborah Tavares' videos on YouTube. I need your help.

And, who is deleting your comments on YouTube? YouTube itself? The person who posted the video on YouTube? Someone else? How does that work?

YOUR COMMENT: Nevertheless, this thread serves as an invaluable archive of excellently debunked misinformation for others to access, and I thank you Snoop for creating it. You may not see immediate day to day results but I know you’ve made a difference. Not just in the case of Tavares, but for many who might be deceived by charlatans and hoaxters.

MY RESPONSE: You will never know how much I appreciate your words above.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 2nd June 2019 at 22:12.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019), Reinhard (6th June 2019), xylo (4th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #209
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Hi Snoop,

To clarify, I mean my inner voice is telling me to not be preoccupied with Tavares. To keep track of her means listening to her, and that really takes a toll once one knows her methods and grows tired of the drama, sturm und drang, pandering manipulations and shameless mind-control techniques. I find myself starting to feel hate for the actions of this pathetic, malicious and sheltered monster of a human being, and realize “damn, she got me!” She’s toxic.

Once I have a break and rebalance, I may dive back in. For now, when I hear other presenters cite her and use a clip of her talk, I post a rebuttable, correction, and link to this thread. If I get intelligent requests from previous posts by listeners who ask for substantiation of my own allegations warning people about her, I will copy and past from your archive and usually credit you. Exceptions to that are when people have already made up their minds about “snoop” based on Tavares’ public characterizations of your work, and shut down before taking in the material. In those cases I will copy and paste without crediting you as a source just to keep them engaged. Re: the link above: While all the conjecture around those Rwanada 1994 happenings may be true, Tavares takes it a step further by claiming she has official documents which prove the conjecture. “We have the documents.” Bull****. What she has is an article written by Joe Vitale which cites known technologies and presents a possible scenario. The YouTube presentation which can be reached by clicking the link above takes a clip of Tavares stating “we have the documents” to convince the listener that this is all officially proven. I do conclude my own comment with a link to this thread.

As to the deleted posts, it’s Tavares and her staff, I presume. They leave some, they delete some. It’s her channel, she’s entitled. Another reason I am backing off for a while is her followers are beginning to see my name and create their own momentum citing me as a paid government shill, so no one reads what I write. It’s laughable. One accused me of being Cointelpro. I reminded her of what cointelpro is, and if I were part of that operation, a gullible vulnerable civilian person would not be aware of it. I don’t have the skills or knowledge to be a shill, I am a hand to mouth musician. Gah! These people.

Ok that’s the report from this observer today, thanks again, and surely I will continue to check in here.

Best

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 5th June 2019 at 01:49. Reason: Spelling

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019), snoop4truth (4th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Here’s an example of what Tavares perpetrates. This one is a call to murder all Jews, see the “Rothschilds Disease” thread in the top comments. A responsible researcher would step in. Not a word from Tavares.
    https://youtu.be/_NZo86TGDxg
    Last edited by xylo; 5th June 2019 at 12:34.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019), snoop4truth (5th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

xylo, Gemma13 & peterpam,

Check your private messages.

Snoop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th June 2019), xylo (16th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Greetings Snoop, Gemma, peterpam and friends,

Well, contrary to my last submission, I am still in the game. She’s ratcheted up her agenda significantly and I simply cannot walk away watching people express their suffrage in the comments sections of her youtube posts. Her new format is to assemble a group of people in her house under the pretext of an informational meeting and essentially hold them hostage as she cruelly drives fear and desperation deep into their hearts. People try to raise their hand and ask questions because what she is saying is so sensationalistic, outrageous and davestating, but she waves them off so as not to lose the momentum of her foul screed. The comments to her youtube posts range from (paraphrased) “May Jesus and God be with you” to “oh my God I am now terrified and desperate, what should I do???” to “hate, murder” plus a few who express protest and cite her as a fear pornagrapher. Snoop, thank you again for this tremendous resource. I use your information all the time to help people who are truly ready to step off the side of a cliff. To devout Christians who pray for her, I point out her contact and credit name on her website, DIGIGOD, which in the Christian belief system is blasphemy. To those who thank her for fighting 5G, I point out that the telecommunications and fiber optic industry pays her for ad space on her website (it’s true, and new). She has me shadow banned or partially blocked, I don’t really understand how all that works, but my comments appear as responses to another viewers comment, but if I post a comment, it is seen by only me. I could use some help with this on YouTube if anyone is so inclined. I do see progress within the view comments. People, a few, are starting to get it.

In the last month, YouTube has thoroughly scrubbed most truther videos and terminated channels which are tame compared with Tavares. Presenters complain about bogus community guidelines strikes for having said the equivalent of “apply critical thinking.” I’m not kidding, it’s major. And yet there sits Tavares, unscathed and disemmimating the most hateful, threatening allegations. It’s clear that YouTube and the controllers like her. Youtube has removed ad placement from conservative but comparatively benign channels, yet they still place ads in Tavares postings. With all of YouTube’s recent actions it’s become easy to see who is telling truth and who is paid disinformation or controlled opposition. Of course, Tavares is the latter.

Thank you all for your support. If anyone is inclined to pitch in and do some work against true evil, surf’s up. Stop The Crime, Derboah Tavares on youtube. Listen for yourselves and read the comments. Protect yourself first in whatever method works for you. Prayer, affirmation of good against evil, crystals. etc. this is no joke. I feel protected now because I have engaged my own method, which I feel. I am no longer traumatized by her, I am motivated to inject truth and reassurance toward those who suffer under her agenda.

Thanks all, love and peace,

xylo

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th June 2019), snoop4truth (16th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM HOAX:

VIDEO OF DEBORAH TAVARES' PARTNERS ENGAGED IN THIS HOAX.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ruq2LMDCcg (Here, Rod Class and two of his charlatan partners pretend to be "shocked" while reviewing their OWN FORGERY).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxCIJZI74Oo
    (Here, Rod Class and two of his charlatan partners pretend to be "shocked" while reviewing their OWN FORGERY).

(Note: Because Deborah Tavares knew I was going to expose this particular hoax, she panicked and took down her EPIC YouTube video wherein she spends hours engaging in this hoax and wherein she pretends to be “shocked” and “horrified” while reviewing HER OWN FORGERY. It was absolutely priceless! It was truly OSCAR WORTHY!).

ARTICLES PEDDLING THE HOAX:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/ (A fraudulent article. Note website.)
    https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/ (Note the author of this fraudulent article.)
    https://i-uv.com/court-registry-investment-system-cris

THE FINISHED FORGERY:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf (Note the webmaster of this website.)

THE HOAX: In "THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM HOAX", Deborah Tavares and her partners (including Rod Class, Al Whitney and Jeanette Triplett) fraudulently claimed to have "discovered" a "secret" or "leaked" government document which she claims "PROVES" that ALL OF THE MONEY that the public ever pays to the courts in FINES and PENALTIES is forwarded on to the "Federal Reserve" to keep as "profits" (in the same way the IRS collects money from income earners and allegedly forwards it to the Federal Reserve to keep as "profits"). The purpose of this hoax (like the "Judge DALE Hoax") was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

To carry out this hoax, Deborah Tavares and her partners (including Rod Class) fraudulently MANUFACTURED a FAKE document to support of their hoax (just like they did with all of the "Judge DALE FORGERIES" ) and they made their forgery LOOK like an official government document. BUT, THEY MADE SOME STUPID MISTAKES shown below!

IMPORTANT LEGAL BACKGROUND:

Most state and federal court houses have a "COURT REGISTRY". A court registry is a court-supervised, escrow-type account managed at an office in the court house. In extremely rare cases (when the ownership or right to money is in dispute), litigants voluntarily (and temporarily) deposit money into the court registry until their case is over at which time the judge orders the clerk to pay the money deposited to the winning side in the case. ALL OF THE MONEY THAT IS EVER DEPOSITED INTO A COURT REGISTRY GOES ONLY TO THE LITIGANTS THEMSELVES. NO OTHER PARTY OF ANY TYPE EVER KEEPS ANY OF THE MONEY THAT IS EVER DEPOSITED INTO A COURT REGISTERY. Less than one percent of all cases involve such a deposit into a "Court Registry". So, such deposits are extremely rare. (Have you ever made a deposit into a "Court Registry"?)

ILLUSTRATION OF HOW A COURT REGISTRY ACTUALLY WORKS (a REAL case):
    A car owner obtains a written repair estimate of $1,000 from a repair shop and on that basis, puts his car into the repair shop for repairs. When the owner returns to pick up his repaired car, the repair shop refuses to release it to the owner unless the owner pays the repair shop $2,000 for the repairs.

But, the car owner knows the law. So, he goes to the court house and deposits $2,000 into the court registry (the total amount in dispute), obtains a receipt for that deposit and obtains a court order which requires the repair shop to immediately release his repaired car to him on the grounds that all of the money sought by the repair shop (all $2,000) is safe and is on deposit in the court registry.

A month later at the trial, the judge rules that the repair shop is bound by its written repair estimate of $1,000 and orders the clerk to pay the repair shop $1,000 (the amount of the original repair estimate) and to refund $1,000 to the car owner (the amount of the overcharge). Thus, only the litigants themselves receive money that is deposited into a court registry.

By voluntarily (and temporarily) depositing money into the court registry BEFORE the case began, the car owner got to use his car while waiting for his court case to be resolved, 30 days. If the car owner had not voluntarily deposited money into the court registry, he would not have been able to use his car for this 30 day period. So, the purpose of a court registry is to BENEFIT and PROTECT the litigants themselves.

THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM
    Courts are not banks. So, courts themselves must deposit money deposited into their court registries into banks or other financial institutions. In so doing, courts earn "interest" on those deposits. But, depositing court registry money into commercial banks is risky. Banks can fail and the interest rates that banks pay on deposits are very low. To remedy these two problems, Congress passed the Court Registry Investment System Act. Under this Act, federal courts now "deposit" their court registry money into the U.S. Treasury because, unlike banks, the U.S. Treasury cannot fail and because the interest rates that the U.S. Treasury pays on those “deposits” is higher than the interest rates paid by banks.

That means the Court Registry “INVESTMENT SYSTEM” is about the courts EARNING INTEREST (ONLY) on court registry deposits. It has NOTHING to do with the PRINCIPLE amount of money deposited into a court registry, because all of that money belongs only to litigants themselves. But, Deborah Tavares and her partners do not know enough to even realize this.

THE FORGERY:
    Deborah Tavares and her partners found a REAL government document reflecting a REAL CASH FLOW DIAGRAM accurately depicting how the "Court Registry Investment System" actually works. This diagram graphically depicted (with both DRAWINGS and WORDS): 1). a litigant depositing money into a court registry; 2). the court "depositing" that money into the U.S. Treasury (ACTUALLY SHOWING A DRAWING WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED THE “UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING”); 3). the U.S. Treasury returning that money to the court; and 4). the court paying that money back to the winning litigant in the case. (Obviously, Deborah Tavares and her partners overlooked this final step in the diagram, THE RETURN OF ALL OF THE MONEY DEPOSITED TO THE WINNING LITIGANT IN THE CASE.). See the current version of that diagram here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

But, this original version of the "CASH FLOW DIAGRAM" did not incite hatred or violence against innocent Americans. So, in order to incite that hatred and violence against innocent Americans, Deborah Tavares and her partners FRAUDULENTLY ALTERED the original diagram to make it look like the courts collect money from litigants AND THEN FORWARD IT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO KEEP AS "PROFITS" (to create the illusion that the courts are merely “collection agents” for the Federal Reserve). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Specifically, Deborah Tavares and her partners fraudulently deleted the original label on the diagram which originally read, "UNITED STATES TREASURY UST” (UNDER THE DRAWING WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED THE "UNITED STATE TREASURY BUILDING") and they FRAUDULENTLY replaced that ORIGINAL LABEL with a FAKE label which now reads, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)”. But, they made some STUPID MISTAKES which expose their work as a FORGERY! See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

We know the current words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” which now appear in the diagram were FORGED because of THE TINY WORDS STILL INSIDE THE ARROW ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DIAGRAM WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER PARTNERS OBVIOUSLY OVERLOOKED. These words read, “DEPOSIT IN TREASURY” (referring to courts depositing court registry money into the U.S. Treasury, not depositing money into the Federal Reserve “BANK” as the diagram now reads). Note also that the tiny arrow on the left side of the diagram POINTS DIRECTLY TO THE DRAWING IN THE CENTER OF THE DIAGRAM WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTS THE “UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING” (not the Federal Reserve “BANK”). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

We also know that the current words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because they are THE ONLY WORDS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE DIAGRAM which consist SOLELY OF ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (an inconsistency that a real government document would not contain). Not even the TITLE of the diagram appears in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Likewise, we also know that the words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because they are THE ONLY WORDS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE DIAGRAM which consist SOLELY OF LARGER, BOLD-FACED TYPE (an inconsistency that a real government document would not contain). Not even the TITLE of the diagram appears in LARGER, BOLD-FACED TYPE. See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Note that it was a similar stupid mistake which led to the discovery that Deborah Tavares' emails were FORGED in the "FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" which is explained on page one of this thread. And, PATTERNS OF CONDUCT NEVER LIE!

We also know that the words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because the federal government DOES NOT refer to the "Federal Reserve SYSTEM" or the "Federal Reserve BUILDING" in Washington, D.C. as the "Federal Reserve BANK". (a stupid mistake that a real government document would not contain). https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf. There is NO SINGLE "Federal Reserve BANK". Instead, there are 12 regional "Federal Reserve BANKS", none of which look anything like the "United States Treasury Building" WHICH IS UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED IN THE DIAGRAM.

Note that it was a similar stupid mistake which led to the discovery that Deborah Tavares' emails were FORGED in the "FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" which is explained on page one of this thread. And, PATTERNS OF CONDUCT NEVER LIE!

Deborah Tavares and her partners used this FORGED, MISTAKE-RIDDLED diagram as the “COVER” page for the FAKE government document which they manufactured in support of this hoax. Then, they attached dozens of documents to their FORGED COVER page. These documents included, among other things, a series of spread sheets indicating how much money certain federal courts had on deposit at the U.S. Treasury on a particular date (often millions of dollars). FOR PROOF, SCROLL DOWN HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf. But, Deborah Tavares fraudulently told her video audience that the amounts of money reflected by the spread sheets were “PROFITS” forwarded to the Federal Reserve to keep. But, this claim was not so. All of the principle amounts of money reflected on those spread sheets WAS RETURNED TO THE WINNING LITIGANTS THEMSELVES AT THE END OF THEIR CASE.).

Further, Deborah Tavares and her partners ALSO failed to check the lower right hand corner of the diagram that they used for the “COVER” of their FAKE government document. The page number in the lower right hand corner of that COVER page of their FAKE government document is marked page "2". But, the very next page in their FAKE document is numbered page "1" and all of the following pages are sequentially numbered (in at least one version of this FORGERY). This means that the COVER page that Deborah Tavares and her partners used on their FAKE government document is not only RIDDLED WITH STUPID MISTAKES (described above), it also CAME FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DOCUMENT than the pages attached to it. This means that Deborah Tavares and her partners ASSEMBLED THEIR FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT FROM PARTS OF OTHER DOCUMENTS (an inconsistency and a stupid mistake that a REAL government document would not contain). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Finally, in at least one version of this FORGERY, Deborah Tavares and her partners went through EVERY SINGLE PAGE of their entire FAKE government document and fraudulently REPLACED the term, "UST" (for United States Treasury) with the term, "FRB" (for Federal Reserve BANK) to make the interior of their FAKE government document "MATCH" the exterior COVER of their FAKE government document (to the effect that all money collected by courts is forwarded to the Federal Reserve. In other versions of this same FAKE government document, almost all reference to the term, "UST" (for United States Treasury) and the term, "FRB" (for Federal Reserve BANK) HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ERASED from the pages attached to the FORGED COVER page of their FAKE government document.

Suffice it to say, this FAKE government document is a FORGERY and was assembled from parts of other documents with conflicting page numbers, neither of which would be the case with a REAL government document.

This hoax also reveals that Deborah Tavares does not even know what a “COURT REGISTRY” or a "COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM" actually is. Unknown to Deborah Tavares, a “COURT REGISTRY” is simply a court-supervised, escrow-type account into which LITIGANTS temporarily deposit money which is later paid ONLY TO THE LITIGANTS THEMSELVES. Likewise unknown to Deborah Tavares, the "Court Registry INVESTMENT SYSTEM" is a merely a means by which the courts earn "INTEREST" (ONLY) on money that is TEMPORARILY deposited into their "Court Registry". IT IS ALL ABOUT "INTEREST". NOTHING MORE.

Thus, Deborah Tavares created, manufactured and peddled AN ENTIRE HOAX based on her OWN MISUNDERSTANDING of the definition of the term, "COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM". (In order to manufacture a really good hoax, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT---AND DEBORAH TAVARES DOES NOT.)

PROOF:
    THE COVER OF DEBORAH TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE). Note that this VERY SAME fake government document appears INSIDE the “Judge DALE forgery” entitled “The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America” which Deborah Tavares posted on her own website. See page actually numbered "5" here. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. THIS PROVES THAT DEBORAH TAVARES IS AFFILIATED WITH AND PUBLISHES THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON HER OWN WEBSITE, IN THE SAME DOCUMENT.

WHAT THE U.S. TREASURY BUILDING ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22U...w=1093&bih=518
    COMPARE THIS IMAGE TO THE DRAWING ON THE COVER OF TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

WHAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BUILDING ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22F...g+Washington+D. C.%22&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_5P7I3-fZAhWS0FMKHV7-DxoQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=651. COMPARE THIS IMAGE TO THE DRAWING ON THE COVER OF TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Note here that the COVER of Deborah Tavares FAKE government document unmistakably depicts the "UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING" (shown directly above), but Deborah Tavares fraudulently re-labeled it the "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK" (to make it fit her hoax). Note also the PAGE NUMBER "2" in the lower right corner of the COVER page of Deborah Tavares’ FAKE government document. Finally, note that the following page is NUMBERED PAGE ONE "1" and that all subsequent pages are sequentially numbered (proving that this mistake-riddled COVER page came from an entirely different document than the rest this FAKE government document came from and that it was assembled from parts of other documents.). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

NOTE: Because Deborah Tavares learned that I was going to expose this particular hoax, she panicked and took down her epic YouTube video wherein she spent hours engaged in this hoax and wherein she pretended to be "shocked" and "horrified" by her FAKE government document (which she herself actually created). It was absolutely priceless! It was TRULY OSCAR WORTHY!

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares, THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM DOES NOT FORWARD MONEY COLLECTED BY THE COURTS TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO KEEP AS "PROFITS". To the contrary, THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM MERELY EARNS "INTEREST" (ONLY) ON MONEY TEMPORARILY DEPOSITED INTO THE COURT REGISTRY UNTIL THE CASE IS OVER AT WHICH TIME ALL THAT MONEY IS AWARDED TO THE WINNING SIDE IN THE CASE.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (17th June 2019), xylo (17th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Greetings Snoop, Gemma, peterpam and friends,

Well, contrary to my last submission, I am still in the game. She’s ratcheted up her agenda significantly and I simply cannot walk away watching people express their suffrage in the comments sections of her youtube posts. Her new format is to assemble a group of people in her house under the pretext of an informational meeting and essentially hold them hostage as she cruelly drives fear and desperation deep into their hearts. People try to raise their hand and ask questions because what she is saying is so sensationalistic, outrageous and davestating, but she waves them off so as not to lose the momentum of her foul screed. The comments to her youtube posts range from (paraphrased) “May Jesus and God be with you” to “oh my God I am now terrified and desperate, what should I do???” to “hate, murder” plus a few who express protest and cite her as a fear pornagrapher. Snoop, thank you again for this tremendous resource. I use your information all the time to help people who are truly ready to step off the side of a cliff. To devout Christians who pray for her, I point out her contact and credit name on her website, DIGIGOD, which in the Christian belief system is blasphemy. To those who thank her for fighting 5G, I point out that the telecommunications and fiber optic industry pays her for ad space on her website (it’s true, and new). She has me shadow banned or partially blocked, I don’t really understand how all that works, but my comments appear as responses to another viewers comment, but if I post a comment, it is seen by only me. I could use some help with this on YouTube if anyone is so inclined. I do see progress within the view comments. People, a few, are starting to get it.

In the last month, YouTube has thoroughly scrubbed most truther videos and terminated channels which are tame compared with Tavares. Presenters complain about bogus community guidelines strikes for having said the equivalent of “apply critical thinking.” I’m not kidding, it’s major. And yet there sits Tavares, unscathed and disemmimating the most hateful, threatening allegations. It’s clear that YouTube and the controllers like her. Youtube has removed ad placement from conservative but comparatively benign channels, yet they still place ads in Tavares postings. With all of YouTube’s recent actions it’s become easy to see who is telling truth and who is paid disinformation or controlled opposition. Of course, Tavares is the latter.

Thank you all for your support. If anyone is inclined to pitch in and do some work against true evil, surf’s up. Stop The Crime, Derboah Tavares on youtube. Listen for yourselves and read the comments. Protect yourself first in whatever method works for you. Prayer, affirmation of good against evil, crystals. etc. this is no joke. I feel protected now because I have engaged my own method, which I feel. I am no longer traumatized by her, I am motivated to inject truth and reassurance toward those who suffer under her agenda.

Thanks all, love and peace,

xylo
    Hello xylo and other Soldiers For Truth,

YOUR COMMENT: Well, contrary to my last submission, I am still in the game.

MY RESPONSE: Excellent! I need partners like you so badly.

YOUR COMMENT: She’s ratcheted up her agenda significantly and I simply cannot walk away watching people express their suffrage in the comments sections of her youtube posts. Her new format is to assemble a group of people in her house under the pretext of an informational meeting and essentially hold them hostage as she cruelly drives fear and desperation deep into their hearts.

MY RESPONSE: New format? Is this CULT MEETING actually depicted in her new videos? Does Tavares serve Kool-Aid to those in attendance, like Jim Jones? HAHA.

YOUR COMMENT: People try to raise their hand and ask questions because what she is saying is so sensationalistic, outrageous and devastating, but she waves them off so as not to lose the momentum of her foul screed. The comments to her youtube posts range from (paraphrased) “May Jesus and God be with you” to “oh my God I am now terrified and desperate, what should I do???” to “hate, murder” plus a few who express protest and cite her as a fear pornographer.

MY RESPONSE: Yep. Her control over the thinking process and the conclusions reached by her mindless followers is almost absolute. Very few people, like yourself, Gemma13 and peterpam, are able to escape her powers.

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, thank you again for this tremendous resource. I use your information all the time to help people who are truly ready to step off the side of a cliff.

MY RESPONSE: You go girl! Saving people from needless, FAKE, "engineered" horror and depression is a good thing. Saving lives is even better.

YOUR RESPONSE: To devout Christians who pray for her, I point out her contact and credit name on her website, DIGIGOD, which in the Christian belief system is blasphemy. To those who thank her for fighting 5G, I point out that the telecommunications and fiber optic industry pays her for ad space on her website (it’s true, and new). She has me shadow banned or partially blocked, I don’t really understand how all that works, but my comments appear as responses to another viewers comment, but if I post a comment, it is seen by only me. I could use some help with this on YouTube if anyone is so inclined. I do see progress within the view comments. People, a few, are starting to get it.

MY RESPONSE: Understood. Deborah Tavares has panicked. She is doing everything she can to block the truth from getting out.

On Waccobb.net, I have a similar thread to this one. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation). In the last few days, Deborah Tavares has BLOCKED every single link that I have provided in that thread to every single YouTube video which depicts her engaged in a hoax. This proves that Deborah Tavares is horrified!

YOUR COMMENT: In the last month, YouTube has thoroughly scrubbed most truther videos and terminated channels which are tame compared with Tavares. Presenters complain about bogus community guidelines strikes for having said the equivalent of “apply critical thinking.” I’m not kidding, it’s major. And yet there sits Tavares, unscathed and disseminating the most hateful, threatening allegations. It’s clear that YouTube and the controllers like her. Youtube has removed ad placement from conservative but comparatively benign channels, yet they still place ads in Tavares postings. With all of YouTube’s recent actions it’s become easy to see who is telling truth and who is paid disinformation or controlled opposition. Of course, Tavares is the latter.

MY RESPONSE: Yep. I have never understood how big social media sites (like YouTube) can openly support Deborah Tavares and her use of fraud as a tool to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans, while they simultaneously oppose me for exposing that fraud in an effort to prevent that hatred and violence against innocent Americans. How is it that I am a "spammer, "troll" and "shill" for doing what is unmistakably right and Deborah Tavares is the "champion", "idol" and "savior of all mankind" for doing what is unmistakably wrong. The world has gone completely insane.

YOUR COMMENT: Thank you all for your support.

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for all your support. I was beginning to think I was the Lone Ranger. HAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: If anyone is inclined to pitch in and do some work against true evil, surf’s up. Stop The Crime, Deborah Tavares on youtube.

MY RESPONSE: I welcome your call to action. But, I see no point on posting comments on the stopthecrime.net channel as long as Deborah Tavares can simply delete those comments. It makes more sense to me to post comments on YouTube channels that Deborah Tavares cannot delete. It also makes sense to me to post comments on other social media sites, like FaceBook. etc. Deborah Tavares cannot delete those comments and your opposing hatred and violence on FaceBook should be looked upon favorably by FaceBook executives (exactly the opposite of YouTube executives).

YOUR COMMENT: Listen for yourselves and read the comments. Protect yourself first in whatever method works for you. Prayer, affirmation of good against evil, crystals. etc. this is no joke. I feel protected now because I have engaged my own method, which I feel. I am no longer traumatized by her, I am motivated to inject truth and reassurance toward those who suffer under her agenda.

MY RESPONSE: I am so proud of you! You are becoming stronger. Nothing is as empowering as exposing of hoax of a serial hoaxer like Deborah Tavares.

YOUR COMMENT: Thanks all, love and peace, xylo

MY RESPONSE: U2
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th June 2019 at 22:51.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

NEW AND IMPROVED!

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE JUDGE "DALE" HOAX

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX, QUOTING HER OWN FORGERY (QUOTING HERSELF) WHILE PRETENDING THAT HER OWN WORDS ARE THE WORDS OF A "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (AT 42:10-49:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (AT 7:15-7:55, 27:00-27:55, 31:15-33:10, 45:05-46:00, 52:35-53:45, 54:35-54:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45).

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES PLUGGING AND PEDDLING HER OWN FORGERY:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (AT 51:50-53:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qlF5v3WY8 (AT 7:00-7:25);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (AT 2:20-2:40);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (AT 34:20-36:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 (AT 1:30-1:45).

THE JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (FAKE BOOKS):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ours-nov-2.pdf (SEE LIST OF AUTHORS AT BOTTOM OF 2ND PAGE).

OTHER JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (ARTICLES):
    Note that most of the other Judge "DALE” FORGERIES posted online are mere re-prints of "section five" of “The Great American Adventure” UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES (“Legal Advice From A Retired Judge Turned Whistle Blower”, “Retired Federal Judge Spills The Beans”, etc.).

"WHISTLEBLOWER" FORGERIES:
    https://livingintheprivate.blogspot....for-court.html
    (scroll down to about 50% through the text of this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE");
    https://www.educatedinlaw.org/wp-con...he-Private.pdf (scroll down to about 95% through the text of this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE").

"SPILLS THE BEANS" FORGERIES:
    https://mainerepublicemailalert.file...-the-beans.pdf (note the TITLE);
    https://scannedretina.com/2013/05/06...lls-the-beans/
    (note the TITLE);
    https://mobile.twitter.com/OPPTInNow...37110874140672 (not the TILE).

THE HOAX:
    "Judge DALE" is a hoax. This is the reason that you have never actually seen a photo, video or live appearance of "Judge DALE". He does not exist. The people pretending to be "Judge DALE" in the "Judge DALE forgeries" and online are Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney DALE Class, the namesake of "Judge DALE".

In the "Judge DALE Hoax", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class FORGED and published a series of FAKE "legal" books which revealed FAKE "legal" information WHICH THEY ACTUALLY WROTE THEMSLEVES. But, they fraudulently told the American people these FORGERIES were written by a FAKE "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people).

The "Judge DALE Forgeries" include: "The Matrix And The US Constitution" (2010); "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" (2012) and "Lawfully Yours" (2014). But, excerpts of these FORGERIES are posted all over the web as articles or comments. (See links above.).

In the "Judge DALE forgeries", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and Rodney "DALE" Class (all while pretending to be "Judge DALE") falsely claimed that the American legal system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt and diabolical. Specifically, Tavares and her partners claimed, among other things, that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES (including the courts) are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and that ALL AMERICAN LAWYERS are actually working for the international bankers, foreign traitors who have sworn an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt, diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

ADMISSION:
    Deborah Tavares has already privately ADMITTED this to us. So, no further evidence is necessary to establish that my claims about this hoax are true. But, I will provide that further evidence anyway.

THE NAME:
    Rodney "DALE" Class and Judge "DALE" JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE SAME NAME (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE)!

What are the odds of that?

RODNEY "DALE" CLASS' INTERNET RADIO SHOW:
    Rodney "DALE" Class has his own homemade, internet radio show on AIB Talkshoe Radio (spelled correctly). The content of Class' radio show is simply A PRE-RECORDED "CONFERENCE CALL" which Class made earlier. See proof here. https://www.talkshoe.com/show/aib-radio/reviews .

Ironically, Judge "DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS", A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE! See proof here. (Look for BOTH the terms, "JUDGE DALE" and "CONFERENCE CALL" in the 1st full paragraph in the following link.). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html

On his radio show and online, Rodney "DALE" Class falsely claims that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS". See poof here. (Look for the term, "ROD CLASS" and the term, "CORPORATION" in the TITLE of this article. https://globalfreedommovement.org/ex...ith-rod-class/. Look for the term, "ROD CLASS" and the term, "CORPORATION" in the 2nd full paragraph in this link). http://houseofpraani.com/portfolio/itnj/. On his radio show and in his videos, Rodney "DALE" Class also recommends that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS. See proof here. (Read the description paragraph BELOW THE TITLE in of the following video.). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYzJBFfhqU;

Ironically, "Judge DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS to falsely claim that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and ALSO JUST HAPPENS to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINITRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS", an incredible coincidence! See proof here. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.).
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.). http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_U..._printer.shtml.

ANALYSIS:
    ALL COMBINED, the text in the SEVEN immediately preceding links PROVE that BOTH Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" JUST HAPPEN to do and say THE VERY SAME THINGS! Specifically, they BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS" (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINICDENCE!), they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (another amazing coincidence!) and they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies IN ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" (still yet, another amazing coincidence!).

FACT:
    Further, Rod Class' own personal court filings JUST HAPPEN TO CONTAIN the same exact language, same exact phrases, same irrelevant case citations ("Clearfield Trust", etc.) and contain the same exact amateur mistakes which appear in the "Judge DALE" forgeries.

FACT:
    Not surprisingly, BOTH Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney ALSO JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (yet, another amazing coincidence!).
    Indeed, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney were so supportive of that single false proposition that they actually created THEIR OWN SEPARATE HOAX in support of that single proposition. A concise summary of that hoax already appears at the very top of this thread on page one and will be fully explained in a separate post later in this thread. See PROOF here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-qlZCp9rdI

THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" APPEARS IN THE TITLE OF THIS "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf

THE "MATRIX":
    Note that the title of the immediately preceding "Judge DALE forgery" (above) is "The 'MATRIX' And The US Constitution". This term, "MATRIX", is extremely significant because Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class, Judge "DALE" and Al Whitney ALL JUST HAPPEN to use this "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", over and over in their online hoaxes. The following links provide EXCELLENT EXAMPLES of their use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in their online hoaxes.

RODNEY "DALE" CLASS HAPPENS TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN HIS OWN PERSONAL VIDEO HOAXES. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7CejgSkjc&t=22s (Go to :30 - :45 and see an actual photo of Rodney "DALE" Class (the REAL "Judge DALE") actually standing inside the "MATRIX" as described in the immediately preceding forgery entitled, "The MATRIX and the US Constitution", allegedly by "Judge DALE");[/U][/I]

NOT SURPRISINGLY, JUDGE "DALE" ALSO JUST ALSO HAPPENS TO USE THE SIGNATURE TERM "MATRIX" IN THIS HOAXES.

http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. (NOTE THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY).
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/tag/ju...-explanatory);
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Dale/TheG...ture-PART1.pdf. (NOTE THE NAME OF WEBSITE)
    http://mikiverselaw.blogspot.com/201...e-america.html. (scroll down and note the "MATRIX");

NOT SURPRISINGLY, BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY ALSO JUST HAPPEN TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN THEIR HOAXES.

http://www.oom2.com/t34873-jeff-rens...ing-the-matrix. (scroll down to title)
    https://noliesradio.org/archives/134062. (note "QUANTUM MATRIX RADIO".)
    ;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E. (at 27:00-27:15);

FACT: Note that Rodney "DALE" Class (in his "MATRIX" VIDEO above), "Judge DALE" (in the FORGERY entitled, "The MATRIX And The US Constitution" above), Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney (in their ARTICLES, WEBSITES and VIDEOS above) ALL JUST HAPPEN to use the same, shared, common, UNIQUE, "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in the wording of their online HOAXES (and elsewhere, they use the "SIGNATURE" term, "BOMBSHELL", etc.), another amazing coincidence!

FACT:
    BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT "BOTH" DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

THE WEBSITE OF DEBORAH TAVARES:
    Note that Deborah Tavares posted the following "Judge DALE" forgery on her own website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. On page FIVE (5) of this particular "Judge DALE" forgery you will find the "COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM" DIAGRAM. But, Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and Al Whitney have all publicly credited Rod Class with "discovering" that particular document, NOT "JUDGE DALE". Scroll down to just above the video here. https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/. Scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. Scroll down to the first full sentence here. https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. (Deborah Tavares herself publicly credited Rod Class with discovering that particular document in her EPIC YouTube video which she has recently taken down. So, no links to that video are currently available). That means that in assembling this very "Judge DALE" forgery that Deborah Tavares herself posted on her own website (above), SHE INCORPORATED A DOCUMENT THAT SHE, AL WHITNEY AND ROD CLASS HAVE ALL PUBLICLY ATTRIBUTED TO ROD CLASS (NOT TO JUDGE DALE). Thus, Deborah Tavares PUBLISHES THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON HER OWN WEBSITE, IN THE SAME BOOK, an amazing coincidence!

THE WEBSITE OF AL WHITNEY:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...e-dale/page/2/. (actually a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/judge-dale-part-5/. (a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/rod-class/. (a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/ .(a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/. (a Rodney "DALE" Class link);

NOTE IN THE LINKS ABOVE THAT BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence!

AND, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

THE TAKE AWAY:
    Of all of Deborah Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 16th June 2019 at 22:41.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

30. Link to Post #216
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Greetings Snoop and Fellow Warriors,

Thank you Snoop for your response to my most recent submission to this thread. You mention that youtube opposes you in some way, citing you as a “spammer”, “troll” and “shill.” How has that happened? Has youtube levied restrictions on you as a viewer, thereby eliminating your ability to comment? Tavares’ lemming-like listener base malign me in the same way within comments and threads, but I am able to comment. It appears as though she hasn’t been able to to block me, but she can and does delete comments and certain responses to the comments of others.

It does feel like swimming upstream. When offered the actually objective truth of The Report From Iron Mountain or Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, listeners will choose to believe Tavares’ spin on those documents instead, at this point rendered by other presenters who have “learned” from her. I use your detailed breakdown of details, which I think is bullet proof because of the multiple layers of proof you cite, and yet they largely believe an unknown presenter reviewing Tavares’ self-created versions, just words typed on paper, which is cited as the revelation of a leaked, secret government document with the most outrageous story of how it came to light. The SWFQW story is now cited as something to the effect of an unnamed whistleblowing government insider getting their hands on it, making 100 copies and sending a copy to a network of high level truth tellers, with Tavares being one. Even more crazy is the CPUC/PG&E “earthlings” email thread, which Tavares now cites as having come to her from an unnamed EMF activist group in Sebastopol who was involved in a lawsuit, suing PG&E, a real lawsuit including lawyers, and yet the group and their lawyers sent the emails to Tavares, because “they didn’t know what to do with them.” Comic book stuff, which sadly, people eat right up.

A few random thoughts in closing, I do have a sense of success in responding to the commenters to express feeling terrified, hopeless and desperate as a result of listening to Tavares. I cite my own history and reassure them that there is hope, Tavares is a dangerous force who cannot be taken seriously or as a sole source of information, and in return I get gratitude for having broken the spell and confirmation of relief for having essentially been dragged out from the depths of hell. With regard to Facebook, that’s a whole platform of denial unto itself. People just don’t want to know. Not even about obvious things such as 5G. Also I am of the belief that the whole social media conglomerate operates from the same playbook. I don’t consider myself to be conservative by traditional terms, and I am not liberal by contemporary terms. I do not push Christianity but I think there is a lot of good stuff there for those who derive well-being from the practice. Facebook is absolutely on a campaign of censoring overt conservative and Christian ideology, same as youtube. Even though Tavares’ comes from the far right historically, specifically The Oathkeepers (which, according to some sources, has been a breeding ground for the NSA), youtube clearly likes her because (I presume) she is part of the assault on the American people, her strong suit being the use of weaponized language to disable people with fear, incite hatred and a call to murder, and the controllers want and need this because eventually it will justify things like remoavke of freedoms and martial law. From what I see, Facebook is the same. Conservative Truth is censored. Conservative insanity is approved and supported. It makes my head spin.

Ok that’s the report from this activist for today. Thanks all, and be the change, protect yourselves and be ready,

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 17th June 2019 at 17:27. Reason: Eliminate redundancies

31. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Greetings Snoop and Fellow Warriors,

Thank you Snoop for your response to my most recent submission to this thread. You mention that youtube opposes you in some way, citing you as a “spammer”, “troll” and “shill.” How has that happened? Has youtube levied restrictions on you as a viewer, thereby eliminating your ability to comment? Tavares’ lemming-like listener base malign me in the same way within comments and threads, but I am able to comment. It appears as though she hasn’t been able to to block me, but she can and does delete comments and certain responses to the comments of others.

It does feel like swimming upstream. When offered the actually objective truth of The Report From Iron Mountain or Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, listeners will choose to believe Tavares’ spin on those documents instead, at this point rendered by other presenters who have “learned” from her. I use your detailed breakdown of details, which I think is bullet proof because of the multiple layers of proof you cite, and yet they largely believe an unknown presenter reviewing Tavares’ self-created versions, just words typed on paper, which is cited as the revelation of a leaked, secret government document with the most outrageous story of how it came to light. The SWFQW story is now cited as something to the effect of an unnamed whistleblowing government insider getting their hands on it, making 100 copies and sending a copy to a network of high level truth tellers, with Tavares being one. Even more crazy is the CPUC/PG&E “earthlings” email thread, which Tavares now cites as having come to her from an unnamed EMF activist group in Sebastopol who was involved in a lawsuit, suing PG&E, a real lawsuit including lawyers, and yet the group and their lawyers sent the emails to Tavares, because “they didn’t know what to do with them.” Comic book stuff, which sadly, people eat right up.

A few random thoughts in closing, I do have a sense of success in responding to the commenters to express feeling terrified, hopeless and desperate as a result of listening to Tavares. I cite my own history and reassure them that there is hope, Tavares is a dangerous force who cannot be taken seriously or as a sole source of information, and in return I get gratitude for having broken the spell and confirmation of relief for having essentially been dragged out from the depths of hell. With regard to Facebook, that’s a whole platform of denial unto itself. People just don’t want to know. Not even about obvious things such as 5G. Also I am of the belief that the whole social media conglomerate operates from the same playbook. I don’t consider myself to be conservative by traditional terms, and I am not liberal by contemporary terms. I do not push Christianity but I think there is a lot of good stuff there for those who derive well-being from the practice. Facebook is absolutely on a campaign of censoring overt conservative and Christian ideology, same as youtube. Even though Tavares’ comes from the far right historically, specifically The Oathkeepers (which, according to some sources, has been a breeding ground for the NSA), youtube clearly likes her because (I presume) she is part of the assault on the American people, her strong suit being the use of weaponized language to disable people with fear, incite hatred and a call to murder, and the controllers want and need this because eventually it will justify things like remoavke of freedoms and martial law. From what I see, Facebook is the same. Conservative Truth is censored. Conservative insanity is approved and supported. It makes my head spin.

Ok that’s the report from this activist for today. Thanks all, and be the change, protect yourselves and be ready,

xylo
    Hello xylo,

YOUR COMMENT: Greetings Snoop and Fellow Warriors,

MY RESPONSE: Greetings xylo and fellow Soldiers Of Truth.

YOUR COMMENT: Thank you Snoop for your response to my most recent submission to this thread.

MY RESPONSE: It’s always a pleasure.

YOUR COMMENT: You mention that youtube opposes you in some way, citing you as a “spammer”, “troll” and “shill.” How has that happened? Has youtube levied restrictions on you as a viewer, thereby eliminating your ability to comment? Tavares’ lemming-like listener base malign me in the same way within comments and threads, but I am able to comment. It appears as though she hasn’t been able to block me, but she can and does delete comments and certain responses to the comments of others.

MY RESPONSE: I was just using YouTube and it’s viewers as an example. Here’s the problem. Regardless of the website, those who support my work in exposing these hoaxes are less vocal than those who oppose my work in exposing these hoaxes. Out of the 11,000 people who have read this thread, I have helped hundreds, if not thousands of people learn the truth about these hoaxes. But, only Gemma13, peterpam and you are vocal enough to continue standing up for the truth today. That creates the appearance that either I am not telling the truth or that the truth simply doesn’t matter. But, I am telling the truth and the truth does matter. I need help. I need partners who will stand with me against this TIDAL WAVE of fraud. The truth deserves equal editorial space to the lies. There are thousands of people online spreading these hoaxes. I am only one person. I cannot succeed alone. Please join with me.

YOUR COMMENT: It does feel like swimming upstream. When offered the actually objective truth of The Report From Iron Mountain or Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, listeners will choose to believe Tavares’ spin on those documents instead, at this point rendered by other presenters who have “learned” from her. I use your detailed breakdown of details, which I think is bullet proof because of the multiple layers of proof you cite, and yet they largely believe an unknown presenter reviewing Tavares’ self-created versions, just words typed on paper, which is cited as the revelation of a leaked, secret government document with the most outrageous story of how it came to light. The SWFQW story is now cited as something to the effect of an unnamed whistleblowing government insider getting their hands on it, making 100 copies and sending a copy to a network of high level truth tellers, with Tavares being one. Even more crazy is the CPUC/PG&E “earthlings” email thread, which Tavares now cites as having come to her from an unnamed EMF activist group in Sebastopol who was involved in a lawsuit, suing PG&E, a real lawsuit including lawyers, and yet the group and their lawyers sent the emails to Tavares, because “they didn’t know what to do with them.” Comic book stuff, which sadly, people eat right up.

MY RESPONSE: Yep. It is mindboggling to me that these people mindlessly refuse to accept the OBVIOUS truth WHEN IT IS LITERALLY STARING THEM IN THE FACE. They suffer from WILLFUL BLINDNESS---SELF-IMPOSED IGNORANCE. To these people, their belief system is more important than the truth. If they saw more people waking up, then they might take a look at the truth.

YOUR COMMENT: A few random thoughts in closing, I do have a sense of success in responding to the commenters to express feeling terrified, hopeless and desperate as a result of listening to Tavares. I cite my own history and reassure them that there is hope, Tavares is a dangerous force who cannot be taken seriously or as a sole source of information, and in return I get gratitude for having broken the spell and confirmation of relief for having essentially been dragged out from the depths of hell.

MY RESPONSE: I have a thread similar to this on waccobb.net. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation). The readers on that thread would benefit greatly from your thoughts and your experience. Please join us over there and share your thoughts and you experience.

On that thread, I am being attacked by a devout disciple of Deborah Tavares. He focuses on everything but the truth, my use of a pen name (as if that makes the truth false), my method of revealing the truth (as if that makes the truth false, my alleged status as a paid operative (as if that makes the truth false), the number of links I have provided (as if that makes the truth false) and the length of my posts (as it that makes the truth false).

This heckler who is actually a personal friend and neighbor of Deborah Tavares. He refuses to READ and analyze the PROOF for himself. Instead, he contacted Deborah Tavares by phone (she called him back). To my SHOCK and SURPRISE, she denied to him that she has ever engaged in a hoax. (It’s hard to believe, isn’t it?). HAHAHA. Rather than think for himself, he has simply accepted her denial as fact and refuses to take a look at the proof for himself. Now, he is claiming that I am a paid operative of the CIA of the A.B.A. Please join us over there and encourage this heckler to read and use his critical thinking skills. And, tell him of your experience waking up.

YOUR COMMENT: With regard to Facebook, that’s a whole platform of denial unto itself. People just don’t want to know. Not even about obvious things such as 5G. Also I am of the belief that the whole social media conglomerate operates from the same playbook. I don’t consider myself to be conservative by traditional terms, and I am not liberal by contemporary terms. I do not push Christianity but I think there is a lot of good stuff there for those who derive well-being from the practice. Facebook is absolutely on a campaign of censoring overt conservative and Christian ideology, same as youtube. Even though Tavares’ comes from the far right historically, specifically The Oathkeepers (which, according to some sources, has been a breeding ground for the NSA), youtube clearly likes her because (I presume) she is part of the assault on the American people, her strong suit being the use of weaponized language to disable people with fear, incite hatred and a call to murder, and the controllers want and need this because eventually it will justify things like removal of freedoms and martial law. From what I see, Facebook is the same. Conservative Truth is censored. Conservative insanity is approved and supported. It makes my head spin.

MY RESPONSE: The world has gone completely insane. Those who use intentional fraud as a tool to incite hatred and violence are the heroes, champions, idols and saviors of all mankind. Those who oppose intentional fraud as a tool to incite hatred and violence are hated, despised and are the pariahs of society. Bad is good and good is bad. Lies are the truth and the truth is a lie. Wrong is right and right is wrong. The world has gone insane.

YOUR COMMENT: Ok that’s the report from this activist for today. Thanks all, and be the change, protect yourselves and be ready, xylo

MY RESPONSE: Thanks and will do. Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 13th May 2020 at 01:42.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (19th June 2019), xylo (19th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Greetings all,

Short update. In tavares’ 2 recent posts, both recorded while entertaining a group of either blind supporters or hostages in her living room, I am having more success than ever. Tavares continues to delete my posts and responses and I go back ech day and replace them. In the process, many have chimed in, in agreement, asking for more information, and concurring that something isn’t right bout her. Snoop, your archive of debunking information is of a tremendous value and I use it every day. Thank you. Without your hard work, my words would ring hollow. A few mention noticing her lack of empathy, cruelty, pedantic and mind-control inducing speech, the fact that she wears Satanic colors, and her narcissism. One listener suggests she’s part of the archon/replitilan invasion of our species who have now taken control. Many are seeing that she alone remains unscathed with ads running after the last few months of censorship, video scrubbing, channel termination and demonetization on youtube. We’re seeing some progress. Snoop I went to the Wacco thread the other day but somehow I’m not seeing all of it. I see your post but only a few others and none defending Tavares. I will look again today. Snoop, could use some education on details surrounding the Santa Rosa wildfires. They are unusual but I do not know enough to speak on the subject in a confident and informed way.

There is hope. Things are bad, but not as bad as Tavares would have us believe. Keep the faith,

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 19th June 2019 at 16:48. Reason: Spelling

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

xylo,

Congratulation's on your recent success. I still think it would be best for you to post comments on threads that Deborah Tavares cannot erase. Just my opinion.

I have several threads on Waccobb.net.

But, my main thread in here. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...016#post226016

It is on this particular thread that I need your help (and that of others).

What I know about the fires in California is below.

THIS TODAY'S NEWS. IT EXPLAINS THE CAUSE OF THE "CAMP" AND "PARADISE" FIRES. https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/19/us/pg...res/index.html

ACTUAL CAUSE OF FIRES IN SOURTHERN CALIFORNIA
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...acy-aficionado
    https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1506...iracy-theorist
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/calif...b0ae32af97e953
    https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...810-story.html

ACTUAL CAUSE OF FIRES ELSEWHERE IN THE STATE
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/ar...n-13047331.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...y-13002647.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...y-13002647.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...ty-9143174.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.chicoer.com/2018/09/27/2...ifornia-fires/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1BA0VL
    https://www.kion546.com/news/2-arres...ires/799909817
    http://www.capradio.org/articles/201...lamathon-fire/
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/arson-sus...-officials-say
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-lates...ornia-wildfire
    https://www.redding.com/story/news/2...es/1780261002/
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/17/cal-...on-arrest.html
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...lifornia-fires
    https://www.sbsun.com/2017/08/24/man...o-is-arrested/
    https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...439032663.html
    https://wtop.com/national/2018/07/th...near-yosemite/
    https://www.ksbw.com/article/battlin...eason/22677894
    https://people.com/crime/calif-man-s...ting-wildfire/
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-arr...ry?id=56830037
    https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...490374161.html
    https://wildfiretoday.com/2019/02/18...-clayton-fire/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/u...on-arrest.html

OTHER FACTORS
    https://www.vox.com/energy-and-envir...co-los-angeles
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...n-human-cause/
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...r-12294852.php
    https://www.vox.com/2018/7/20/175828...guson-colorado

FACT: Not a single arsonist above used a smart meter or directed energy beam from a satellite to start his/her fire.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 19th June 2019 at 19:09.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th June 2019), xylo (16th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Greetings all,

Short update. In tavares’ 2 recent posts, both recorded while entertaining a group of either blind supporters or hostages in her living room, I am having more success than ever. Tavares continues to delete my posts and responses and I go back ech day and replace them. In the process, many have chimed in, in agreement, asking for more information, and concurring that something isn’t right bout her. Snoop, your archive of debunking information is of a tremendous value and I use it every day. Thank you. Without your hard work, my words would ring hollow. A few mention noticing her lack of empathy, cruelty, pedantic and mind-control inducing speech, the fact that she wears Satanic colors, and her narcissism. One listener suggests she’s part of the archon/replitilan invasion of our species who have now taken control. Many are seeing that she alone remains unscathed with ads running after the last few months of censorship, video scrubbing, channel termination and demonetization on youtube. We’re seeing some progress. Snoop I went to the Wacco thread the other day but somehow I’m not seeing all of it. I see your post but only a few others and none defending Tavares. I will look again today. Snoop, could use some education on details surrounding the Santa Rosa wildfires. They are unusual but I do not know enough to speak on the subject in a confident and informed way.

There is hope. Things are bad, but not as bad as Tavares would have us believe. Keep the faith,

xylo
    Hello xylo,

YOUR COMMENT: Short update. In tavares’ 2 recent posts, both recorded while entertaining a group of either blind supporters or hostages in her living room, I am having more success than ever.

MY RESPONSE: Excellent. You are hereby awarded the Congressional Medal Of Honor! HAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: Tavares continues to delete my posts and responses and I go back each day and replace them.

MY RESPONSE: I still think you would be better off posting your comments in threads that Deborah Tavares cannot delete (meaning no comments under videos posted by "stopthecrime.net" or "rape of justice", ect.). But, that's just my opinion.

YOUR COMMENT: In the process, many have chimed in, in agreement, asking for more information, and concurring that something isn’t right bout her.

MY RESPONSE: Maybe you could become a cult leader of your own! HAHAHAHA!

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, your archive of debunking information is of a tremendous value and I use it every day. Thank you. Without your hard work, my words would ring hollow.

MY RESPONSE: That is precisely why I do my work. So, that it becomes of use to truthers!

YOUR COMMENT: A few mention noticing her lack of empathy, cruelty, pedantic and mind-control inducing speech, the fact that she wears Satanic colors, and her narcissism. One listener suggests she’s part of the archon/replitilan invasion of our species who have now taken control. Many are seeing that she alone remains unscathed with ads running after the last few months of censorship, video scrubbing, channel termination and demonetization on youtube.

MY RESPONSE: I have to admit, the fact that minor conspiracy theorists are banned from YouTube while EXTREME, EXTINCTION, GENOCIDE conspiracy theorists like Deborah Tavares are supported by YouTube looks very suspicious to me. I don't get it.

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop I went to the Wacco thread the other day but somehow I’m not seeing all of it. I see your post but only a few others and none defending Tavares. I will look again today.

MY RESPONSE: I have several threads on Waccobb.net. But, the thread I need your help on (and that of others) is here. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation).

YOUR COMMENT: Snoop, could use some education on details surrounding the Santa Rosa wildfires. They are unusual but I do not know enough to speak on the subject in a confident and informed way.

MY RESPONSE: See the links here.
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/ar...n-13047331.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...y-13002647.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...y-13002647.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...ty-9143174.php (THE CAUSE OF THE SANTA ROSA FIRES)

YOUR COMMENT: There is hope. Things are bad, but not as bad as Tavares would have us believe. Keep the faith,

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. Things are bad, But, they are not as bad as Deborah Tavares claims. That means that the truth that we publish together on the web should come as a relief to the followers of Deborah Tavares. The truth was a relief to me. How about you?

And now, for something completely irrelevant...

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES ARE "PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS" HOAX:

THE HOAX: In this hoax, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") fraudulently claim that all governments and agencies are actually private, for-profit corporations "posing" as governments and agencies which "profit" by taxing, burdening and abusing the American people. To support this fraudulent claim, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney cite examples of several ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS which happen to have names that SOUND SIMILAR to the names of governments or agencies (like "Federal Express" for example). But, contrary to their claims, NONE of the ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATIONS which they cite in support of this hoax are really governments or agencies. Not one! This hoax was designed to make Americans think that all governments and agencies are completely illegal, invalid, illegitimate, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

They also fraudulently "SWITCHED" THE REAL NAME of one such ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION TO A FAKE NAME to make it fit the hoax (from "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc.", a private, for-profit corporation, to "Internal Revenue Service", a government agency). See below.

PROOF:
    THE "UNITED STATES CORPORATION COMPANY" HOAX: In this hoax, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney fraudulently claim that the ordinary, private, for-profit corporation named the "United States Corporation Company" IS ACTUALLY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". FOR PROOF, go to 2:00-3:10 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk. But, this claim is not so.

The "United States Corporation Company" is actually an ordinary, private, for-profit corporation that acts as a "REGISTERED AGENT" which accepts "service of process" (civil lawsuits) on behalf of OTHER CORPORATIONS doing business in Florida. And, the "United States Corporation Company" is ACTUALLY LISTED AS SUCH by the Florida Secretary of State, Division of Corporations. http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0Company/Page1 (BE SURE TO SCROLL THROUGH ALL OF THE PAGES IN THIS LINK.). The "United States Corporation Company" is not really the government of the United States Of America.

SO, WHAT IS A "REGISTERED AGENT"?
    In Florida (and in most states), every corporation doing business in the state is required to have a "registered agent" inside the state to accept "service of process" (civil lawsuits) on its behalf. https://law.justia.com/codes/florida...tion607.0501/; http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...0607.0501.html. This permits a person or entity damaged by such a corporation to "serve" that corporation with a civil lawsuit inside the state. The "United States Corporation Company" is merely an ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT COMPANY that, for a fee, provides that service to other corporations (which are often out-of-state corporations which do not have an office or employees inside the state to accept "service of process). That means the "United States Corporation Company" merely helps OTHER CORPORATIONS comply with Florida law which requires every corporation doing business in the state to have a "registered agent" inside the state to accept "service of process" (civil lawsuits) on its behalf. http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...ATES%201000090.
    (Scroll all the way down to the very bottom of this link and click on the FINAL document. Tavares refers to this document later in her FIRST video below.)

THE "INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE, INC." HOAX:
    In this hoax, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney fraudulently claim that the "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc." IS A GOVERNMENT AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA KNOWN AS THE "THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE". But, this is not so. The "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc." is actually an ORDINARY, PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION which offers auditing and accounting services to customers for a fee. Nothing more.

But, to pull this particular hoax off, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney FRAUDULENTLY "SWITCHED" THE NAME "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc." (THE REAL NAME) to the "Internal Revenue Service" (THE FAKE NAME) to make it fit the hoax. FOR PROOF, go to 4:30-4:45 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk.

This "SWITCH" is precisely the reason that Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney REFUSE TO SHOW AN ACTUAL PHOTO of this particular corporation's "corporate charter" in their video as they do with other "corporate charters" of the other corporations they feature in their video (BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW THE CORPORATION'S "REAL NAME" WHICH WOULD EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONAL FRAUD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE). See the truth about this particular fraud here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/04tmhmd08w0m5hz/Internal%20Revenue%20Tax%20and%20Audit%20Service%2 0Inc..pdf?dl=0 (Note here that this ordinary, private, for-profit corporation, the "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc.", WAS INCORPORATED IN DELAWARE.); http://www.hovindology.com/?p=80 (THIS LINK IS EXCELLENT. READ IT ALL.)

VIDEOS BY DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY IN WHICH THEY FRAUDULENTLY CLAIM THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS AND AGENCIES ARE PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS":

YOU MUST SEE THIS VIDEO!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (See the WHOLE VIDEO, but be especially certain to listen at 2:00-3:10 (for the "United States Corporation Company Hoax" EXPOSED ABOVE), 4:30-4:45 (for the "Internal Revenue Tax And Audit Service, Inc. Hoax" EXPOSED ABOVE), 4:45-4:55, 5:55-6:10, 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 9:05-9:45, 22:00-22:50, 24:10-24:25, 25:55-26:45.).

RELATED VIDEOS:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (at 43:15-43:50, 52:30-53:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (at 42:10-42:35, 47:50--49:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (at 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45).

CONCLUSION: No government or agency is actually a PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 19th June 2019 at 19:11.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th June 2019), xylo (21st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast