+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Gemma13, xylo, peterpam, onawah and other courageous, fearless soldiers for truth,

Below is a new thread I started today on "The Debra Jones Hoax". This hoax involves Rodney DALE ("Judge DALE") Class who is a partner of Deborah Tavares in all of her LEGAL hoaxes (not her non-legal hoaxes).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...17#post1324417

Virgo Triad is doing a video on this hoax for publication next week.

Enjoy,

Snoop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st November 2019), xylo (20th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #382
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Greetings All,

Boom! Deborah gets shut down for real by her longtime friend, Dr. Bill Deagle, of all people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_LXOdqqF8o

Listen to this presentation, she’s only on for the first 10 minutes and then she melts down into a tantrum. She’s run to Deagle for years for airtime when no one else would have her, and Deagle’s format is a talk show. Yet she insists on uninterrupted airtime all for herself. Her fans constantly bully, insult (below the belt) and harass Deagle for participating in his own show, and this is on-air badgering of the host by Tavares is an example of narcissistic triangulation. Tavares/fans > radio show host. Triangulation. Add that to her primary method of gaslighting, and there you have it. The behavior of a full blown toxic narcissist.

But there’s hope! Finally Deagle puts his foot down, and his reasoning is right on target:

Paraphrased - after declaring that he’s not going to be bullied into changing the format of his show for her, Deagle sites the extremely detrimental effects of endlessly looping on the most devastating possible outcomes of the globalist agenda without allowing for the possibility of nuance, solutions, hope and truth, and he’s not going to be a platform for doomsday propaganda. Truth in this case being just because Deborah interprets and distorts “information” in the most devastating way, and tells her listeners that she also knows (“I’ve read the documents”) that the exact same thing is happening everywhere all over the world simultaneously, doesn’t mean that it’s true, and she would have no way of knowing that anyway, because those alleged documents don’t exist.

If you listen to the clip, notice how Deborah throws a tantrum over “who knew about smart meters first”, a last ditch attempt to bully her way into control of the show, as though she’s royalty and entitled. So pre-adolescent.”Ya did not! You got it from me!” Sheesh! Phht.

This is an example of why I follow and expose Deborah Tavares. If you’re a Tavares listener, rethink it and scrutinize. In my view, she’s beyond a menace. She behaves like a demented scoundrel who incapacitates people with drip drop drama and bulls***, she leaves people assuming there’s no hope, and I am certain she’s sponsored. That’s the only thing that explains why she operates with such nonchalance re: the well-being of her family even though her talk is more radical than any other YouTube presenter, and why through the great YouTube truth-culling of 8-12 months ago her channel remained uncensored and heavily laden with advertising.

One thing is certain, Bill Deagle has demonstrated more loyalty and patience toward Deborah tavares than anyone else, for years now, and when HE pulls the plug...haha! Wow, that’s extreme. He’s let her walk all over him for years. November 18, 2019, Bill Deagle Independence Day. I’m glad he put his foot down and finally spoke his mind. It turns out he’s much more perceptive and articulate than I realized. I share his view on this subject. Our doom is not finalized.

It’s a good day for truth, and of course there is hope. The game ain’t over yet.

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 21st November 2019 at 00:31.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st November 2019), onawah (21st November 2019), Reinhard (3rd February 2020), snoop4truth (21st November 2019)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Greetings All,

Boom! Deborah gets shut down for real by her longtime friend, Dr. Bill Deagle, of all people.

Listen to this presentation, she’s only on for the first 10 minutes and then she melts down into a tantrum. She’s run to Deagle for years for airtime when no one else would have her, and Deagle’s format is a talk show. Yet she insists on uninterrupted airtime all for herself. Her fans constantly bully, insult (below the belt) and harass Deagle for participating in his own show, and this is on-air badgering of the host by Tavares is an example of narcissistic triangulation. Tavares/fans > radio show host. Triangulation. Add that to her primary method of gaslighting, and there you have it. The behavior of a full blown toxic narcissist.

But there’s hope! Finally Deagle puts his foot down, and his reasoning is right on target:

Paraphrased - after declaring that he’s not going to be bullied into changing the format of his show for her, Deagle sites the extremely detrimental effects of endlessly looping on the most devastating possible outcomes of the globalist agenda without allowing for the possibility of nuance, solutions, hope and truth, and he’s not going to be a platform for doomsday propaganda. Truth in this case being just because Deborah interprets and distorts “information” in the most devastating way, and tells her listeners that she also knows (“I’ve read the documents”) that the exact same thing is happening everywhere all over the world simultaneously, doesn’t mean that it’s true, and she would have no way of knowing that anyway, because those alleged documents don’t exist.

If you listen to the clip, notice how Deborah throws a tantrum over “who knew about smart meters first”, a last ditch attempt to bully her way into control of the show, as though she’s royalty and entitled. So pre-adolescent.”Ya did not! You got it from me!” Sheesh! Phht.

This is an example of why I follow and expose Deborah Tavares. If you’re a Tavares listener, rethink it and scrutinize. In my view, she’s beyond a menace. She behaves like a demented scoundrel who incapacitates people with drip drop drama and bulls***, she leaves people assuming there’s no hope, and I am certain she’s sponsored. That’s the only thing that explains why she operates with such nonchalance re: the well-being of her family even though her talk is more radical than any other YouTube presenter, and why through the great YouTube truth-culling of 8-12 months ago her channel remained uncensored and heavily laden with advertising.

One thing is certain, Bill Deagle has demonstrated more loyalty and patience toward Deborah tavares than anyone else, for years now, and when HE pulls the plug...haha! Wow, that’s extreme. He’s let her walk all over him for years. November 18, 2019, Bill Deagle Independence Day. I’m glad he put his foot down and finally spoke his mind. It turns out he’s much more perceptive and articulate than I realized. I share his view on this subject. Our doom is not finalized.

It’s a good day for truth, and of course there is hope. The game ain’t over yet.

xylo
    xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, onawah and other courageous soldiers for truth,

Given this recent event, now might be a very good time for us to contact Dr. Bill Deagle to alert/notify him that Deborah Tavares has been using him, his good name, his credibility, his website and his audience to perpetuate a fraud on the American people (as she has done with Alexandra Bruce and Kerry Cassidy). Dr. Bill Deagle has a right to know that Deborah Tavares has made him an unwitting accomplice to fraud. Only then can he distance himself from any wrongdoing.

With Respect,

Snoop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (22nd November 2019), xylo (23rd November 2019)

7. Link to Post #384
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    Greetings All,

xylo
    xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, onawah and other courageous soldiers for truth,

Given this recent event, now might be a very good time for us to contact Dr. Bill Deagle to alert/notify him that Deborah Tavares has been using him, his good name, his credibility, his website and his audience to perpetuate a fraud on the American people (as she has done with Alexandra Bruce and Kerry Cassidy). Dr. Bill Deagle has a right to know that Deborah Tavares has made him an unwitting accomplice to fraud. Only then can he distance himself from any wrongdoing.

With Respect,

Snoop
    Thanks Snoop, I did that. No response, so we’ll see if she reappears this coming Monday.

Look at this, her latest bit of guerilla theater: https://youtu.be/-wt2Qbcy0Q8

Please notice how the hate comments are increased now, due to the presence of a brown skinned man in the video. So now, it’s aryan brotherhood sh**.

But the rest? - What a joke, played on naïve gullible uninformed viewers. Deborah knows quite well that board members have no power or influence. Same with the receptionist person behind the counter inside the admin area. To expect anything to happen as a result of talking at them is ignorant. She promotes ignorance. Read the comments.shes being worshipped like Joan of Arc. Meanwhile, she herself has created several videos on the pointlessness of appealing to city councils, and the tavistock created Delphi format such boards adhere to. This is 100% pure theater, and it would be funny if people weren’t so ignorant and scared. The comments tell all.

Alarmed but not surprised,

xylo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (3rd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #385
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Deborah Tavares - White nationalist. Scariest example yet.
    https://youtu.be/-wt2Qbcy0Q8

To fully understand my meaning, one must read the listener comments and then keep in mind the banner motto on Deborah’s website:

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
    Last edited by xylo; 28th November 2019 at 03:42. Reason: Wrapping it up.

10. Link to Post #386
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A new interview with Rosa Koire about Agenda 21/2030 here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326428
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

xylo (8th March 2020)

12. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

Deborah Tavares - White nationalist. Scariest example yet.
    https://youtu.be/-wt2Qbcy0Q8

To fully understand my meaning, one must read the listener comments and then keep in mind the banner motto on Deborah’s website:

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
    xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, onawah and other fearless soldiers of truth,

Below is the new YouTube video from Virgo Triad on the Debra Jones Hoax. Enjoy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2_...ature=youtu.be

Snoop

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

xylo (22nd December 2019)

14. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR A HILARIOUS VIRGO TRIAD HOLIDAY CAROL!!!

VIRGO TRIAD IS A WATCHDOG AND A RISING YOUTUBE STAR WITH A CHANNEL THAT EXPOSES CHARLATANS LIKE DEBORAH TAVARES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3KjXeyPOQ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

16. Link to Post #389
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Telling their story before a Congressional committee for the first time, two former ExxonMobil scientists on Wednesday detailed how the oil giant turned its back on the research they did for the company 40 years ago on the looming threat of climate change

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...congess-denial

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

snoop4truth (14th December 2019), xylo (22nd December 2019)

18. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Telling their story before a Congressional committee for the first time, two former ExxonMobil scientists on Wednesday detailed how the oil giant turned its back on the research they did for the company 40 years ago on the looming threat of climate change

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...congess-denial
    AutumnW,

Fantastic information!

It makes my blood boil that the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares serve only to advance the interests of the elite that she claims to oppose (international oil corporations, international coal corporations, international logging corporations, international mining corporations, etc.).

Deborah Tavares has duped thousands of her gullible followers into opposing the very environmental regulations that were intended to save them from extinction.

Deborah Tavares has duped thousands of her gullible followers into supporting the interests of the elite who are actually causing their extinction.

Thus, Deborah Tavares is actually CAUSING and CONTRIBUTING to the extinction of mankind, not preventing it!

That is absolute madness.

She is diabolical!

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 19th December 2019 at 18:33.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

20. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

AutumnW, xylo, Gemma13, peterpam, onowah and other courageous soldiers for truth,

Below is a new YouTube.com video protesting that Snoop4Truth has revealed that Deborah Tavares' documents do not support her claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7genRhbko

The critic argues that: 1). Deborah Tavares has simply made innocent mistakes about her documents; and that 2). Even if the documents do not support Deborah Tavares' claims, the proposition she uses her documents to prove is always true ("Judge DALE" is a REAL retired federal judge who spilled the beans about the courts in the "Judge DALE forgeries", the courts are collection agents for the Federal Reserve, the Rothschild's own all of the world's utility companies and use their directed energy weapons mounted on satellites in space to start forest fires to drive us out of our rural and suburban homes and into tightly packed, over populated "Kill Cities" and "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind.).

While the critic carefully avoids clicking on the links and attachments which provide the proof (that the documents used by Deborah Tavares do not support her claims), the critic at least calls attention to the Waccobb.net thread where that information is provided for those who are literate enough to read it.

It is also noteworthy that the critic carefully avoids the more egregious fraud of Deborah Tavares IN ACTUALLY FORGING HER DOCUMENTS (like the FORGED PG&E emails, Judge DALE forgeries and the Court Registry Investment System forgery).

Regardless, the literate reader and critical thinker will still get the message that the documents used by Deborah Tavares do not support her claims. And, that is the whole point of my work.

Enjoy!

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 19th December 2019 at 18:35.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

22. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

AutumnW, xylo, Gemma13, peterpam and onawah,

Virgo Triad responds to the video above with her own video on YouTube.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTMz...ature=youtu.be.

Enjoy,

Snoop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

24. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

Gemma13,

The Australian forest fires in eastern and southeastern Australia are making international news.

Are you going to be OK there in western Australia?

Obviously, the Australians had joined Deborah Tavares and her Sebastopol disciples in opposing "smart meters" and "the Rothschilds" are now retaliating against them by using directed energy weapons mounted on "their" satellites in space to ignite forest fires in Australia just like they did in Sebastopol and in northern California. HAHAHAHAHA!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

xylo (30th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #394
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hi Snoop, we personally not hit. Closely watching and supporting our neighbours and family over East though. Not out worst, but devastating and frightening nonetheless. Summer and holidays are outdoor camping time for many and sadly they don't heed fire bans. So ignorance and stupidity is why a lot of people are being charged. Let alone littering over decades - some days you can't walk barefoot because ground is so hot.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

snoop4truth (29th February 2020), xylo (30th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Hi Snoop, we personally not hit. Closely watching and supporting our neighbours and family over East though. Not out worst, but devastating and frightening nonetheless. Summer and holidays are outdoor camping time for many and sadly they don't heed fire bans. So ignorance and stupidity is why a lot of people are being charged. Let alone littering over decades - some days you can't walk barefoot because ground is so hot.
    Gemma13,

The loss of the unique animal life of Australia is so sad. Our media says that more than 400,000,000 animals died, more than the human population if the United States.

Sad.

Snoop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st February 2020), xylo (30th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #396
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Another Grand Hoax from startthecrime.nut.

Read the comments. She has thousands of ppl believing it happened.

Has anyone (who might be reading this post) seen martial law being deployed where you live? Nothing here. Nothing from any friends around the USA including one in VA. Concentration camps? No.

Last edited by xylo; 1st February 2020 at 19:34. Reason: Html

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st February 2020), snoop4truth (29th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #397
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Tantrum du jour!

Absolute craziness. Again, read the comments, hilarious. Dumbing down in action.

Last edited by xylo; 1st February 2020 at 14:17.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st February 2020), snoop4truth (4th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #398
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Every unsubstantiated sensationalistic scarier than hell conjectured projection from the past year all wrapped up into one assault upon the fearfully gullible. Bouncing from one subject to the next, each one gets no more than 5”-15”. Still pushing the fictionalized self-authored mythological version of The Report From Iron Mountain. Still pushing Rockefeller oil. People just believe her because she says it. That’s the purpose of this thread. Pushback against this hoaxster. She’s 90% unsubstantiated and 10% substantiated. The video she refers to at 17:00 where she was allegedly “yelled at and bullied” is the one I’ve posted above.Anyone who might be prone to believe her, please watch that vid and decide for yourself who is doing the yelling and bullying. I love how she signs off every video “reporting from the scene of another crime.” That’s true. She’s the criminal. Start the crime, Deborah. Stopthecrime.not.

Last edited by xylo; 3rd February 2020 at 08:57.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (3rd February 2020), snoop4truth (4th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

xylo, Gemma13, peterpam & onawah,

If legal hoaxes and legal charlatans are of interest to you, below is a link to my latest expose'.

Enjoy.

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...721#post231721

Snoop

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (4th February 2020), xylo (28th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

VIRGO TRIAD JUST RELEASED A NEW VIDEO ON THE ANTHONY WILLIAMS HOAX TODAY! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5dO8FvDD4o)

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Gemma13 (29th February 2020), xylo (28th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast