+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Golden Key of Accension is the hidden teaching that will help all souls awaken so they can escape the Moon Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Golden Key of Accension is the hidden teaching that will help all souls awaken so they can escape the Moon Matrix

I apologize for not spending more time in this forum, but I know some great souls come here. There are great discussions going on in here and I hope the attached interview helps those who are walking a higher path to experience perpetual bliss.

Have you ever wondered what hidden teachings were used by the by Gnostics and Essenes to help sleeping souls awaken? Have you ever wondered why so many ancient Megalithic structures have been consistently misread? Have you ever wondered why the ancient calendars were lost or edited? Have you ever wondered why you are bombarded by fake internet memes and constantly fed false promises of galactic salvation? Have you ever wondered what hidden teachings of Buddha were contained in the Kalachakra Tanta?

Some keys are capable of unlocking the greatest conspiracy of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gScwvfXYHjI

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), Ioneo (5th January 2019), Jayke (4th January 2019), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020), Savannah (5th January 2019), Sojourner (5th January 2019), toppy (5th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Golden Key of Accension is the hidden teaching that will help all souls awaken so they can escape the Moon Matrix

You are so spot on Sheldon really good information here. That series you did on Alfred Lambremont Webre channel is amazing too. Thanks for posting and reminding me I need to get a copy of remember zen!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourner For This Post:

Jayke (5th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Golden Key of Accension is the hidden teaching that will help all souls awaken so they can escape the Moon Matrix

I am glad you enjoyed it and I think you will benefit from reading the book. Blessings.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Sojourner (8th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread