+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)

5th, if you are not interested in exploring the ideas of this thread, why do you keep investing your time in following it and complaining? Why not invest your time in starting a new thread to defend why this is nonsense?
    So I'm only allowed to post if I agree with a thread? It's also untrue and unfair to say that I'm complaining. I would expect better from a Moderator but OK, I've finshed posting here.
    5th, Your first couple of posts on this thread were okay. If you have something to share in the line of scientific evidence to disprove this theory then share it.

In regards to this statement made in one of your posts,
    Quote Anyone who actually watches the over 3 hours must surely have been convinced early on. Every possible view has been put forward in ten thousand videos, so should we watch them all? Science has no possible way to know what happened tens of thousands of years ago, or how the sun really works so I simply choose not to listen.
    Many of us follow Ben Davidson from Suspicious Observers. So far most of the science he is exposing is spot on. When Ben does make a mistake he comes right out and admits he was wrong about it. Ben Davidson is having another conference in February and one of his keynote speakers is Mr. Vogt who produced the Diehold videos referenced in this thread. I have watched them all. I am following it not because I have been convinced, but because I am exploring the possibilities.

Last edited by Jean-Marie; 12th January 2019 at 17:27.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Also evidence of ancient advanced civilizations.
    So we have been here before.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.
    Some will survive for sure or we would not be here

I enjoy my life here as best I can, till the next adventure happens.

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Having the knowledge is one thing maintaining it is another.

We have made huge strides these last 100 years mainly do to the rapid increase in population. This amount of knowledge requires a lot of people. Only 1% of the population is a genius. We need 7 billion people to have the amount of geniuses we need to maintain our current advancement.

Each generation will lose knowledge for a unknowable time, I think it would be to hard to predict. To many variables it seems to me anyway.
    Most of the population is kept away from real knowledge, increased population is not the key to advancement. Over population serves the controller/Cartels by stressing humans and pushing them into cities away from nature. The government has advanced knowledge of quantum physics, the electrical nature of the body and has advanced technology etc. There is no monetary incentive to share that knowledge with the population now. Knowledge is not based on population size but an informed well education population. Our population has fake news and manipulated fake educations they pay for all their lives (student loan debt). As Icke says its an inverted world. They can rebuild the population quickly as they did after the cycle to accomplish continued advancement.

As Bill noted in his questions thread, humanity seems to have experienced a "Fall" (Taylor, steve 2005). Malevolent ET's or ED's may take advantage at the times of the Earths Sun/Nova cycles or cataclysms such as asteroids or comets to influence the Earth. Perhaps with some continuation of government and knowledge it might change that next time. Certainly if humans continue with the cartels of greed that Trump is trying to clean up now, it may take a Golden age to wake humanity up. Casey talked about the next cycle and warned that humanity may repeat what happened during Atlantis if we didn't change.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019), Ratszinger (12th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Elon Musk unveils video of his first underground L.A. tunnel, predicts rides within months

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...510-story.html

MUSK’S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING
    Joseph Farrell

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/01/mu...ne-not-boring/

"But none of this is really the focus of my high octane speculation today. Rather, it's that last sentence in the quotation. Here it is once again: "Conversely, underground facilities could be attacked by digging machines." Recently, we've seen the Trump administration nominate General Milley to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. That's the same General Milley that spoke about future soldiers having to fight "hybrid armies" and "little green men." However, in the weeks prior to Milley's nomination, articles appeared indicating that the military was stepping up its training of soldiers to be able to fight "underground," and in the accompanying pictures of said articles, overwhelmingly soldiers were seen, not entering and fighting in caves and caverns and other such underground structures, but rather, in hallways, corridors, and tunnels. So the question becomes, who are they intending and training to fight underground? Iran? China? France? Germany? Russia? Countries with extensive underground bases? Rogue run-amok corporations with their own deep underground and black facilities? Or someone else?"
    Last edited by Savannah; 12th January 2019 at 18:46.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Well not much point in knowing how to drive a car if there arent any.
    A three mile high wave of water would literally scour the surface of all facilities--not a trace left.
    However there certainly will be residual knowledge somewhere---so not back to the stone age exactly.
    How much of our modern "necessities" really needed?

Chris
    I would say a lot of our tech. isn't needed, but almost all our information is stored in digital form. There are a lot of programmers in the world but very few that know machine code, very few. Even if you are a genius that doesn't mean you can learn machine code. How many of these people will survive if any.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Also evidence of ancient advanced civilizations.
    So we have been here before.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.
    Some will survive for sure or we would not be here

I enjoy my life here as best I can, till the next adventure happens.

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Having the knowledge is one thing maintaining it is another.

We have made huge strides these last 100 years mainly do to the rapid increase in population. This amount of knowledge requires a lot of people. Only 1% of the population is a genius. We need 7 billion people to have the amount of geniuses we need to maintain our current advancement.

Each generation will lose knowledge for a unknowable time, I think it would be to hard to predict. To many variables it seems to me anyway.
    Most of the population is kept away from real knowledge, increased population is not the key to advancement. Over population serves the controller/Cartels by stressing humans and pushing them into cities away from nature. The government has advanced knowledge of quantum physics, the electrical nature of the body and has advanced technology etc. There is no monetary incentive to share that knowledge with the population now. Knowledge is not based on population size but an informed well education population. Our population has fake news and manipulated fake educations they pay for all their lives (student loan debt). As Icke says its an inverted world. They can rebuild the population quickly as they did after the cycle to accomplish continued advancement.

As Bill noted in his questions thread, humanity seems to have experienced a "Fall" (Taylor, steve 2005). Malevolent ET's or ED's may take advantage at the times of the Earths Sun/Nova cycles or cataclysms such as asteroids or comets to influence the Earth. Perhaps with some continuation of government and knowledge it might change that next time. Certainly if humans continue with the cartels of greed that Trump is trying to clean up now, it may take a Golden age to wake humanity up. Casey talked about the next cycle and warned that humanity may repeat what happened during Atlantis if we didn't change.
    You may be right but, how do we know that we weren't as advanced or more the last time this happened. The point I am trying to make is there are to many unknowns. You can build a DUMB, but how do you know it will survive. We don't know how it will effect the crust. Who and how many survive is such an unknown. They were advanced enough to build the pyramids and we have no idea how to do that.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

"You may be right but, how do we know that we weren't as advanced or more the last time this happened. The point I am trying to make is there are to many unknowns. You can build a DUMB, but how do you know it will survive. We don't know how it will effect the crust. Who and how many survive is such an unknown. They were advanced enough to build the pyramids and we have no idea how to do that."

In the video I posted above from CBS news she says at the end that underground highways are impervious to earth quakes. From the Voght material it appears they have known this is coming since the late fifties. I'm sure a lot of our missing money has gone not only to DUMBS but research on how to survive. They also pay out on grants to Universities and legitimate military research that looks like it for one thing but is actually another. Like Musk's highways to help us with LA grid lock, oh ya I buy that one. So a lot has gone into this that is too confusing to trace. Like the SSP.

So what I'm proposing is that this is a very well thought out and executed plan that a lot of money and very intelligent people have been behind it for a long time. I used to work for DOD, when they want something done they spare no expense and the Mission is the absolute focus. If they want it done, its done and done right. Under estimating them is what they may want you to believe.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), Jean-Marie (13th January 2019), justntime2learn (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), neutronstar (13th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019), Ratszinger (9th March 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

"This information can explain a lot of what they are doing, such as all the DUMB's they are creating as well as why they are spraying our sky, which if this is true, I can justify their actions. He presents the evidence that this is why they created NASA, why they when to the moon, and what they found scared the **** out of them."

Yes would agree see my post #18 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=2019

Catherine Austin Fits
    https://home.solari.com/?s=missing+money

She talked about the missing government money and proposed that money was used toward the secret space program but I think it was also used to build the underground bases. This was also mentioned on the weather thread. There is certainly no way the world governments don’t know this is coming. The global warming psy op was used to cover up what they knew would be weather changes.

The only way to survive would be underground or off planet. The world will reset and thus they plan to return.

“Dr. Richard Sauder ‘s second book Underwater and Underground Bases is an explosive, eye-opening sequel to his best-selling, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? Dr. Sauder lays out the amazing evidence and government paper trail for the construction of huge, manned bases offshore, in mid-ocean, and deep beneath the sea floor! Bases big enough to secretly dock submarines! Official United States Navy documents, and other hard evidence, raise many questions about what really lies 20,000 leagues beneath the sea. Many UFOs have been seen coming and going from the world’s oceans, seas and lakes, implying the existence of secret underwater bases. Hold on to your hats: Jules Verne may not have been so far from the truth, after all! Dr. Sauder also adds to his incredible database of underground bases onshore. New, breakthrough material reveals the existence of additional clandestine underground facilities as well as the surprising location of one of the CIA’s own underground bases. Plus, new information on tunneling and cutting-edge, high speed rail magnetic-levitation (MagLev) technology. Amazon

Again we have all of it, it is just a matter of connecting the dots. They have known for quite some time.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a+declassified

Continuity of government:
    (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
    COG was developed by the British government before and during World War II to counter threats, such as that of the Luftwaffe bombing during the Battle of Britain. The need for continuity of government plans gained new urgency with nuclear proliferation.

During and after the Cold War countries developed such plans to avoid (or minimize) confusion and disorder due to a power vacuum in the aftermath of a nuclear attack.
    In the US at least, COG is no longer limited to nuclear emergencies; the Continuity of Operations Plan was activated following the September 11 attacks
    Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.

Continuity of the national government was first threatened in late 1776, when British forces advanced toward the Continental capital at Philadelphia. On December 9 the Continental Congress passed a resolution in anticipation of a British capture:

Resolved: That in case this Congress shall be under the necessity of removing from Philadelphia, it shall be adjourned to Baltimore.
    The Congress was adjourned as planned three days later.[17] Other relocations followed during the course of the Revolutionary War.

For most of its existence, the United States operated without a standing continuity plan. When British forces burned Washington in 1814, Secretary of State James Monroe received only a few hours' notice to remove the government records. Although his staff saved many valuable records, much was nonetheless destroyed, and the next administration encountered a great deal of confusion.[18]

In 1952 President Truman ordered all federal offices to develop their own continuity plans for the event of a civil defense emergency. Plans have been maintained and adapted since then, at times requiring the construction of secret facilities such as the emergency Congress facility in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. The current continuity policy is defined in National Security Policy Directive 51[19] and its implementation plan.[20] The continuity plan was activated for the first time during the September 11, 2001 attacks.[from Wikipedia –yes, yes I know but’s it ok for some basic info)

Also see:
    https://emilms.fema.gov/IS546.a/COOPsummary.htm
    Budgeting and Acquisition of Resources

To support the people, communications, facilities, infrastructure, and transportation requirements for a viable continuity program, agencies must allocate funding to:
    • Acquire the resources.
    • Engage the resources and implement the plan.
    By budgeting and acquiring required resources, agency leaders will ensure that the agency has what it needs to continue essential functions before, during, and after a continuity event.

Parent Post
    It seems there are probably a lot of underground options depending on your affiliations.
    From the Q drops

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9950b1 No.5553520 📁
    Mar 7 2019 02:32:30 (EST)
    https://thechive.com/2012/03/08/some...ort-25-photos/
    Q
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    This one may be the for The Masons.

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

So what is this about?
    Our sun is a clock that novas every 12068 years. That is what causes the ice age. At the same time the earths magnetic poles reverse. Because the earths rotation is caused by the magnetic field, when it flips, the earth stops rotating. This all happens within a day. As crazy as this sounds, he presents a lot of information (much of it in mainstream science journals) that is hard to dispute.
    I don't think it sounds crazy; I it is crazy - unless Isaac Newton was essentially wrong with the contemporary scientists being dumb enough for not seeing the error paradoxically related to an opposite.

"In physics, angular momentum is the rotational equivalent of linear momentum. It is an important quantity in physics because it is a conserved quantity—the total angular momentum of a system remains constant unless acted on by an external torque."

The fact that local forces, like powerful earthquakes, can slow down the earth's rotation by a millisecond or so is due to the fact that the frame of reference in the measurement is the earth's crust, which is flowing on the mantle, and so the earthquakes affect the movement of the crust, not the whole earth, and the measurement in order of milliseconds may not be reliable.

But there is a good evidence that over a long period of time the rate of the earth's rotation has slowed down. That's due to the presence of an external force (gravity) acting upon the earth and caused by the moon.
    Last edited by pluton; 9th March 2019 at 10:21. Reason: ommision

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pluton (here)
    Here is a rather unusual way to peek into the future. The method is generally based on the selection of special time points and here is an example:

Since 2019 is very similar to 2016 (the very close similarity is due to the similarity between 6 and 9), some events similar to the notable events of 2016 should take place this year. When folks asked what would happen IN 2016, some of them found an answer only after they had "opened" 2016 and looked INside: 20 ? 16.

Well, 20 and 16 are both even numbers, so what belongs between 20 and 16 is number 18. That's neat, but unless someone figures out what "Event #18" means, that fill-in method is pretty useless. Fortunately, there is another way to fill the space between 20 and 16. Just replace 20 and 16 with letters according to the alphabetical order and look again: T ? P.

The expression T ? P implies T___P, and that means there exists a word that starts with T and ends with P. There are many words like that to choose from, so it follows that the word should be chosen with respect to something. That's the moment where the concept of special time points kicks in.

It's true that Independence Day, for example, is a special day (time point), but Election Day seems to be more special, because it comes around once in four years. Take this into account to make a prediction for the election year of 2016: T____P = TRUMP.

You can use similar method of prediction for the year of 2019.

There is another method how to peak INside 2019 and that's by opening the number in two places: 20 1 9. Now replace 9 by nine question marks - 20 1 ????????? - and, in turn, replace those question marks with letters so they would form a word.

Well, there are quite a few words made of nine letters out there, so look to left for a clue. Your clue are those two numbers 20 and 1. Now interpret both numbers as 20/1, or 20. January, and find out if this date is any special. It turns out that it is so, because 20/1 is Inauguration Day. With a clue like that, you can hardly miss: the word made of 9 letters is PRESIDENT.

The last step is to get a clue from the future makers regarding the nature of the prediction. So let's see if anything really special took place on 20. January, 2019.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techno...cid=spartandhp

Yes, it did: "At 4:41 UT, when totality was just beginning, a tiny speck of light glinted south of the crater Byrgius, a nearly 55-mile-wide pockmark in the western part of the moon." Note that the space rock hit the moon at 4:41 UT. That time refers to Donald Trump, because 4+41=45 and he is the 45th POTUS.

Okay, but what does that mean? Will Donald Trump get hit in 2019 by a space rock?

Not really. It's just that on 20. July this year, the Americans led by their president will observe the 50th anniversary of the moon landing and that's a very special anniversary, because the USA is a collection of 50 states. And that's the prediction/reminder for 2019.

How did the future makers manage to redirect a space rock to hit the moon at the time when lots of folks were watching our companion due to the total eclipse?

That's an easy question to answer: they're very good.
    And you think the theories about the ice age are crazy!

16. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

And you think the theories about the ice age are crazy!
    You are mixing apples with oranges - man-made with nature-made. This thread deals with natural forces, whereas the quote you posted doesn't deal with a natural effect, even though it appears to be so to the mainstream. Rationality is a function of knowledge acquisition, and so, some four hundred years ago, the learned folks of that time would regard the description of our contemporary technologies as crazy.

Four hundred years is in cosmic time a second, so there would be no problem for well-advanced ET societies to redirect an asteroid and hit a target with uncanny time and location precision. After all, the idea of redirecting dangerous asteroids or comets away from the earth is a topic sitting very far from a mental institution, because the survival of human species depends on it.
    https://www.space.com/25079-dangerou...an-nature.html

Alternative views shouldn't steer far away from well-established natural laws or even defy them.

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I watched the videos, skipped some parts ahead because after a while he's still trying to prove his point.

As always these kind of videos trigger a lot of thoughts, negative and positive.

Why I am skeptical:
    • He mentions the van Allen belt but has no problem accepting Apollo missions went to the moon to collect rocks
    • He is on this subject since the 70's and government noticed he's discovered it. Why is he still publishing books/videos today if they want to keep it secret ?
    • I have a hard time to believe the earth can stop and then start spinning the other way. There is far too much accumulated energy in a spinning earth
      to reverse its rotation. Applying enough energy to do so would simply destroy it completely I guess.
    • Planets without magnetic fields also do spin (everything spins in the universe).
    • Cyclical events can be caused by other stimuli.

However, the mythologies of deluges are found everywhere on earth and crazy movements of the sun and stars also.
    If the picture about the flash frozen 'floating' mammoth is real, well then crazy stuff seems to happen from time to time.

Anyway, his scenario does start me wondering and dot connecting.

I always wondered what happened to the African Sahara and Arabian peninsula. If you look on a globe it is clearly a contiguous area
    that has been 'scorched' by something ...

If his scenario (or similar scenario) is real then what would be the most precious real estate ? Antarctica !
    If slushing oceans become a problem then the poles would endure the least effect.
    Since the north pole is only floating ice Antarctica as a continent would be a good place to be. Is that why it was declared off-limits by all nations decades ago ?
    And apparently it is heavily defended too according historic events like operation high-jump.
    Is this what the mysteries about visiting politicians and elites are about ?

Why building so many DUMBS and especially submerged DUMBS deep under the ocean ? Need shielding from something ?

And I still remember dr Paul Laviolette's superwave narrative that is somewhat in line with this but with other origins.
    This is also mentioned in a similar thread.

I used to listen to doc Waterman's podcasts. He mentioned working for NASA and doing research finding amounts of Iridium and Rhodium,
    as he explained it, to see how far we are in a cosmic dust cloud.
    Not exactly the same but similar topic. So what's going on ?

Maybe this thread needs to be merged with Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2048
    Last edited by Operator; 10th March 2019 at 14:00. Reason: typos

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hym (11th March 2019), justntime2learn (10th March 2019), Zanshin (11th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

great thread thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

neutronstar (27th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4