+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), Jean-Marie (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

When I saw this yesterday I thought what's most important is that it is mainstream news. These changes are begging to be so obvious they cant hide/suppress them anymore. Trump has rejected global warming and hinted at an ice age in his tweets. However they may have so much on their plates fighting the deep state and to bring this out in the open it will destabilize the economy. So my thinking on this is were on our own. They have their underground bases.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Chip (12th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), waree (11th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

My compass here in NE OK won't even give me a reading. The dial just sucks up to the top and freezes. I've tried walking the property thinking it was something in the house but anywhere on my property which is sizable I get nothing. I couldn't get around today if I had to here using a compass.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

greybeard (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Pole Shift, Earths Magnetic Field is Rapidly Moving to Siberia Causing Navigation Errors

One of the comments notes "It was over greenland last year so I guess the wobbling is happening now... This started happening over a hundred years ago, albeit, the variance was minor then and varied only a few miles... This doesn't necessarily mean that the earth is going to roll over at the same time however it is the beginning of plate realignment which can cause the physical true pole to change which is when you will have a cataclysm... this has happened and happens at least every 6 to 12 thousand years apparently... I think that the major extinction events happened only about 7 times... however these events can be nothingless significant to certain life forms like the event that happened 11,500... I have studied this for 0ver 20 years and it's amazing how little this is taught or known officially... Most people are totally unconcerned with this and are worried about Yellowstone...lol

I'm not sure about what he says about the Shuman residence change. I will have to research that one. That has been a Psy op in the past.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), waree (11th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Also evidence of ancient advanced civilizations.
    So we have been here before.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.
    Some will survive for sure or we would not be here.

I enjoy my life here as best I can, till the next adventure happens.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

celticwarrior (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), Savannah (11th January 2019), waree (11th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Suspicious 0bservers

He discusses the news release at 2:45

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Jean-Marie (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), waree (11th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

greybeard (11th January 2019), Hym (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Savannah I think that is a brilliant overview with which I agree.
    Its joining all the dots.
    Chris

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), Savannah (11th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Dr. Micheal Newton, I can't remember which book. I think it is "Destiny of Souls", said that his clients would never talk about the future, but one client said that 200 years in the future there is far fewer people on the planet. He wouldn't say what happened. It was something like that, I can't remember the exact conversation.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Savannah (12th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Having the knowledge is one thing maintaining it is another.

We have made huge strides these last 100 years mainly do to the rapid increase in population. This amount of knowledge requires a lot of people. Only 1% of the population is a genius. We need 7 billion people to have the amount of geniuses we need to maintain our current advancement.

Each generation will lose knowledge for a unknowable time, I think it would be to hard to predict. To many variables it seems to me anyway.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well not much point in knowing how to drive a car if there arent any.
    A three mile high wave of water would literally scour the surface of all facilities--not a trace left.
    However there certainly will be residual knowledge somewhere---so not back to the stone age exactly.
    How much of our modern "necessities" really needed?

Chris

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

This is just more scare mongering as the magnetic pole has always been shifting and the 'rate of acceleration depends on where you are located on the planet. Another case of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Here's a gif of the movement between 1590 to 1990 showing how the variation (which always has to be accounted for when navigating by compass) has dramatically shifted back and forth.

There's no real evidence that anything is different today.

What's with people here that they buy into every single doomsday scare?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Hym (13th January 2019), Sunny (25th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    This is just more scare mongering as the magnetic pole has always been shifting and the 'rate of acceleration depends on where you are located on the planet. Another case of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Here's a gif of the movement between 1590 to 1990 showing how the variation (which always has to be accounted for when navigating by compass) has dramatically shifted back and forth.

There's no real evidence that anything is different today.

What's with people here that they buy into every single doomsday scare?
    I am sitting here right now at almost 8 am Sat in OK and the north needle is pointing to Siberia! This is not normal. It is real evidence not phony. It is not a scare and the needle should be pointing more toward Greenland where it most always pointed each time I checked my compass in the past. Real adjustments to navigation took place yesterday all over the world just to land planes and you think it's fake? Nothing fake here it's really moving, it really moved faster than anticipated and caught a lot of people watching it off guard. I've spoken with some climate guys that are completely freaked out about it wondering what is going on because unlike their peers blaming it on the iron core they don't buy that. They think it's out there somewhere causing this and getting worse. So I think it's just the beginning of something bigger as others have predicted. By 2023 there will be no deny that something is really messed up about the sun size.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), Savannah (12th January 2019), Sunny (25th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Well not much point in knowing how to drive a car if there arent any.
    A three mile high wave of water would literally scour the surface of all facilities--not a trace left.
    However there certainly will be residual knowledge somewhere---so not back to the stone age exactly.
    How much of our modern "necessities" really needed?

Chris
    No not exactly.... there are 454 Nuclear Power Reactors currently in operation all around the world!
    Normal..!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Chip (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Real adjustments to navigation took place yesterday all over the world just to land planes and you think it's fake?
    Adjustments to navigation? You really think navigation is done by compass these days? It's all GPS and that's nothing to do with magnetic north. So post some links to back this up. i can't find anything.

Something so big as you claim would not go unnoticed so yes, it's fake unless there's actual proof. You expect me to believe that there's been a huge move in the magnetic pole and not one bit of news about it when millions of people would notice that? Even a boy scout would notice...

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Real adjustments to navigation took place yesterday all over the world just to land planes and you think it's fake?
    Adjustments to navigation? You really think navigation is done by compass these days? It's all GPS and that's nothing to do with magnetic north. So post some links to back this up. i can't find anything.

Something so big as you claim would not go unnoticed so yes, it's fake unless there's actual proof. You expect me to believe that there's been a huge move in the magnetic pole and not one bit of news about it when millions of people would notice that? Even a boy scout would notice...

Here you go 5th......

https://www.foxnews.com/science/some...-one-knows-why

http://fortune.com/2019/01/11/earth-...orcing-update/

Note: I just stepped down from 17 years of Boys Scouts of America "scouting leadership"
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 12th January 2019 at 16:04. Reason: To add another link

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Of course! GPS still uses the same principles as the compass geez anyone knows this. The nit pick nonsense I can do without. I just watched my compass on my table go back to Greenland and now its reading as it always has like it never moved to Siberia at all. I can't make it go to Siberia now. EDIT to add this is really bizarre. The compass needle moves and it's as if it is reading a movement as it happens. I see it now drifting back toward Siberia as I've been sitting here just letting it do it's thing. This is really remarkable. I mean to say I play with a compass off and on. I know where it always pointed sitting right here. It's not doing it now. It does and then moves again apparently.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 12th January 2019 at 16:38.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), Sunny (25th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)

Here you go 5th......

Note: I just stepped down from 17 years of Boys Scouts of America "scouting leadership"

Yes but neither of those say it's anything particularly unusual. In fact, one says "But another recent study has revealed the Earth’s magnetic field has been acting up now for some 1,000 years."

Such adjustments are normal and this one has been moved forward by a couple of years - no big deal. Normally done every five years this one is after 3 years - hardly a cause for alarm and the move is only a few miles.

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Here you go 5th......

Yes but neither of those say it's anything particularly unusual. In fact, one says "But another recent study has revealed the Earth’s magnetic field has been acting up now for some 1,000 years."

Such adjustments are normal and this one has been moved forward by a couple of years - no big deal. Normally done every five years this one is after 3 years - hardly a cause for alarm and the move is only a few miles.
    5th, if you are not interested in exploring the ideas of this thread, why do you keep investing your time in following it and complaining? Why not invest your time in starting a new thread to defend why this is nonsense?

35. Link to Post #60
    Spain Deactivated
    Thanks

5th, if you are not interested in exploring the ideas of this thread, why do you keep investing your time in following it and complaining? Why not invest your time in starting a new thread to defend why this is nonsense?
    So I'm only allowed to post if I agree with a thread? It's also untrue and unfair to say that I'm complaining. I would expect better from a Moderator but OK, I've finshed posting here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast