+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im wading through the videos and tho I dont claim to understand--I get the essence of it.
    Its amazing that any one survived yet some did survive quite a few separate mass extinctions.
    Its in the female DNA, a video I posted some time ago on Yellowstone explains this.
    Nothing taken for granted and I like to cross check from wide ranging viewpoints--Edgar Cayce reaings for one source.
    Various accounts of the sun rising in the West--setting in the East--three days of darkness--one side--three days light another side--thats in ancient text.
    Reversal a fact--massive wave a fact--three miles high probable--sea shels etc found in the high hills of Scotland
    I think the videos explain well, particularly for those who have some experience of assimilating scientific data--not me.

Chris
    I Agree Chris.

Dr. Robert Schoch believes we were hit by a massive CME 12000 years ago from his data. A massive CME and a Nova would produce similar evidence.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)

I don't want to insult you, so please don't take it this way, but choosing to not listen to information because you are afraid of being brainwashed sounds like a very ignorant statement. Also not being able to read anything longer than a few sentences, or not being able to watch something that is longer than a few minutes seems to be a growing problem in today's society. How can anyone expect to learn anything that way.

If you are worried about being brainwashed stop listening to 5 min soundbites and start reading and listening to things that take time to learn and digest.
    LOL, I don't want to insult you but you totally misunderstand me.

I'm not afraid of being brainwashed and that's not my reason for not watching.

Anyone who actually watches the over 3 hours must surely have been convinced early on. Every possible view has been put forward in ten thousand videos, so should we watch them all? Science has no possible way to know what happened tens of thousands of years ago, or how the sun really works so I simply choose not to listen.

That said, there must be some useful information in it for sure but I lose interest when I hear people claiming to know things to impossible precision. Also, when something is entitled 'The Greatest Secret' (how many are there?) I get put off. No matter how convincing the videos it's just not worth 3 hours of my time.

Life will go on regardless and I have no fears about the sun going nova or an ice age ending my life before my time. We've heard such tales over and over for the last 50 years and this is just another one that will be forgotten in five years time.

Why do we focus on all these negative scenarios? It's just not going to happen in my world. Instead we should focus on a positive future where things get better. Avalon is full of many years of such forecasts of gloom, almost non of which have come to pass...

Interest in such things is a reflection of our inner state, not outer reality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

neutronstar (6th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)

I don't want to insult you, so please don't take it this way, but choosing to not listen to information because you are afraid of being brainwashed sounds like a very ignorant statement. Also not being able to read anything longer than a few sentences, or not being able to watch something that is longer than a few minutes seems to be a growing problem in today's society. How can anyone expect to learn anything that way.

If you are worried about being brainwashed stop listening to 5 min soundbites and start reading and listening to things that take time to learn and digest.
    I simply choose not to listen.
    Then why choose to post on this thread?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019), yelik (8th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Well it came to pass on previous occasions--that is fact.
    No fear you are not the body.
    Its part of the adventure of spirit --
    A new root race 2036 Edgar Cayce.
    All a may be so in my world.
    Its interesting--that why the interest.
    Those grounded in Non-duality will have only interest.
    We come we go.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 6th January 2019 at 17:51.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Franny (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (6th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019), Wind (6th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Im wading through the videos and tho I dont claim to understand--I get the essence of it.
    Its amazing that any one survived yet some did survive quite a few separate mass extinctions.
    Its in the female DNA, a video I posted some time ago on Yellowstone explains this.
    Nothing taken for granted and I like to cross check from wide ranging viewpoints--Edgar Cayce reaings for one source.
    Various accounts of the sun rising in the West--setting in the East--three days of darkness--one side--three days light another side--thats in ancient text.
    Reversal a fact--massive wave a fact--three miles high probable--sea shels etc found in the high hills of Scotland
    I think the videos explain well, particularly for those who have some experience of assimilating scientific data--not me.

Chris
    Lake Titicaca ... ~10,000 feet above sea level - overwhelming evidence the lake was once entirely filled with ocean water - including species only found in the salt water oceans, but that have mysteriously adapted to fresh water and currently live in the lake, although the lake is still fairly saline. Researchers figure that the lakes turnover is about 1000 years - long enough for small creatures to have slowly adapted from saltwater living to freshwater - over thousands of generations.

For me, these facts are enough to tell that either that lake was much closer to sea level at some point ... or the ocean somehow made it up there at some point in time. There's not really any other possibility.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chip (10th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (6th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Chris
    Lake Titicaca ... ~10,000 feet above sea level - overwhelming evidence the lake was once entirely filled with ocean water - including species only found in the salt water oceans, but that have mysteriously adapted to fresh water and currently live in the lake, although the lake is still fairly saline. Researchers figure that the lakes turnover is about 1000 years - long enough for small creatures to have slowly adapted from saltwater living to freshwater - over thousands of generations.

For me, these facts are enough to tell that either that lake was much closer to sea level at some point ... or the ocean somehow made it up there at some point in time. There's not really any other possibility.
    Something that has always baffled me until now is where did all the fish in the lakes come from when they were made by melting glaziers.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), Ivanhoe (7th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (6th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Well it came to pass on previous occasions--that is fact.
    No fear you are not the body.
    Its part of the adventure of spirit --
    A new root race 2036 Edgar Cayce.
    All a may be so in my world.
    Its interesting--that why the interest.
    Those grounded in Non-duality will have only interest.
    We come we go.
    Chris
    My beliefs as well, which is why there is a part of me that would really like it to happen in my lifetime. What a way to go back home (spiritual home) or what an experience to live through. Imagine coming back up to the surface and the planet has been wiped clean of all traces of our civilization. A new start. It is an experience that would really drill into us just how small we are, like the microbes that live on our skin. Imagine what they go threw every time we take a shower.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris

Something that has always baffled me until now is where did all the fish in the lakes come from when they were made by melting glaziers.
    Well fish are actually amazingly good at swimming up stream and even up waterfalls ... ever see a salmon run? That said, I do see your point as well.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Chris

Well fish are actually amazingly good at swimming up stream and even up waterfalls ... ever see a salmon run? That said, I do see your point as well.
    If all lakes are connected to a river, or humans could have populated them. We do it today.

One thing that came to me after hearing his lecture was remembering the movie "Knowing". In the movie the earth gets hit by a huge CME. Just be fore it dose though ET's take some children and transport them to another planet to continue our species. I wonder if that also happens. You have stories of some cultures like the Dogon who say they were brought here from Sirius.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (6th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

If all lakes are connected to a river, or humans could have populated them. We do it today.

One thing that came to me after hearing his lecture was remembering the movie "Knowing". In the movie the earth gets hit by a huge CME. Just be fore it dose though ET's take some children and transport them to another planet to continue our species. I wonder if that also happens. You have stories of some cultures like the Dogon who say they were brought here from Sirius.
    If I may....no

No one is taking anyone from anywhere....and that is 'ok' as no one needs to be saved.

This is a realm and you are not a physical form.... thus neither Terra nor neutronstar require 'Et' to come save you.

Terra, as a realm.......will once again cease to be, as all supposed life upon it will.......but you get to 'replay' this narrative again and again, as you have already done over and over!

So I wouldn't worry too much about being saved to another world....but I would be concerned with the inherent, circular story being force feed?

Of course the above is only my personal drama portraying itself across the interest of possible?
    Normal..!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)

If I may....no

No one is taking anyone from anywhere....and that is 'ok' as no one needs to be saved.

This is a realm and you are not a physical form.... thus neither Terra nor neutronstar require 'Et' to come save you.

Terra, as a realm.......will once again cease to be, as all supposed life upon it will.......but you get to 'replay' this narrative again and again, as you have already done over and over!

So I wouldn't worry too much about being saved to another world....but I would be concerned with the inherent, circular story being force feed?

Of course the above is only my personal drama portraying itself across the interest of possible?
    Actually, I believe we are in a virtual reality created by an information system, and in a virtual reality, anything is possible. But no I don't believe ET's are going to save me. Hell, I am an old man. I would be a waste of time. But it dose seem logical that life would spread. We would do it if we were advanced enough.

I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that there are other life forms that are so far advanced that they would do this. They are after all part of this information system. What benefits the system benefits them. We humans on the other hand look at ourselves as separate from everyone and everything. At least most humans anyway.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (7th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I may....no

From my perspective, there is nothing to be "saved" - but only a understanding, a learning, and a subsequent dropping of a veil that blinds us from full reality is required, and it is required, for us to "move on" in an exploratory and evolutionary sense, so that we may work comfortably to do what our initial intention was to do here, which was create and explore within the physical realm. We're struggling at that and am blinded due to our current collective pain, caused from ethereal scars of past fears. So currently, we need to process these fears and attempt to purge them from our collective, so that we may become un-blinded and un-disctracted, and return to a Golden Age of exploration and communion.

My 2 cents.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th January 2019 at 00:55.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (7th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Wind (6th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

If I may....no

From my perspective, there is nothing to be "saved" - but only a understanding, a learning, and a subsequent dropping of a veil that blinds us from full reality is required, and it is required, for us to "move on" in an exploratory and evolutionary sense, so that we may work comfortably to do what our initial intention was to do here, which was create and explore within the physical realm. We're struggling at that and am blinded due to our current collective pain, caused from ethereal scares of past fears. So currently, we need to process these fears and attempt to purge them from our collective, so that we my become un-blinded and un-disctracted, and return to a Golden Age of exploration and communion.

My 2 cents.
    I would add or maybe say what you said in a different way. That it is the information system learning to interact with itself or evolving. To say it another way, it is learning to love rather than to fear. Order out of chaos. Dark to light.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), DeDukshyn (7th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (7th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Vogt hypothesizes that the Universe was built by a "builder race" using a quantum computer. When I heard this I immediately thought about Jerry Wills.

Jerry Wills and his wife describe the incredible event that took place on their visit to Aramu Muru, Peru on the evening of 11 November, 1998. The site is sacred but feared by the natives that inhabit that region near to Lake Titicaca.

I have had the pleasure of talking to Jerry and being treated by him. He is truly the most remarkable human beings on Earth. His experience as described in this video has always haunted me because if you know anything about Jerry you don't just dismiss what he says. It is also not just Vogt but all the information supporting that we live a holographic Universe that now mainstream scientist are saying is true, that I feel Vogt is just one more piece of supporting evidence as well.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), neutronstar (10th January 2019), yelik (9th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Greatest secret of the world not just the USA !!

Found the information very interesting and plausible. There are so many gaps in main stream science.

I wonder what early warning signs we might see in the weather, sun, elite activity and Government and Church rhetoric as we approach 2046.

That doorway in Peru may be one way to survive any cataclysmic event
    Last edited by yelik; 9th January 2019 at 18:42.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), neutronstar (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I do not know about 2046....but you may be interested in any contraction and increase of density of the mesosphere? Currently!
    Normal..!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (10th January 2019), neutronstar (10th January 2019), yelik (10th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

I see the sun as another entity regulated by the larger body of the motion of the universe. When and if the sun were to do such a thing the outlying cause of said event would have to be the fields of energy, the forces of those fields coming together I should say, to push, or put pressure on the sun to induce it to enlarge, expand, change.

I believe this video series here is how the universe as a whole works, and it leads me to the question: what regulates those forces that regulate the bodies within the solar system? To me this is the biggest question.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (10th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To me our universe and everything within it is a living entity and sort of DNA structure which cycles through creation, development and renewal. What occurs at the sub atomic level reflects what goes on elsewhere and CERN scientists already know this.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well I do not know about 2046....but you may be interested in any contraction and increase of density of the mesosphere? Currently!
    Could you explain, is this data available? Am I right in thinking that if the mesosphere contracts / increases in density then the earths core is heating up?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Could you explain, is this data available? Am I right in thinking that if the mesosphere contracts / increases in density then the earths core is heating up?
    Sorry yelik my lack of precision of words is showing!

As our so very trustworthy wiki puts it:

Quote "Mesosphere" (not to be confused with Mesosphere)
    Wait....What????

I dont know, I meant Mesosphere not Mesosphere....... this isn't helping is it

Erm, the, er, one above ^^^^^^^ not the one called the exact same bloody thing below who came up with that idea? Lets call 2 great sodding bits that form the planet by the same name?

Edit to add: The above is me trying to inject humour.

I consider that to create a sudden freezing, it would be necessary for the outer regions of earth's atmosphere to 'drop' down to ground level and this would be caused by Sol being effected by other cosmic bodies, which has been stated in old descriptions of 'climate'.
    I did read a scientific report which stated that the mesosphere was in the process of cooling and contracting.... so?
    Last edited by lake; 11th January 2019 at 16:49.
    Normal..!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast