+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Moderator Jean-Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 times in 729 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)

5th, if you are not interested in exploring the ideas of this thread, why do you keep investing your time in following it and complaining? Why not invest your time in starting a new thread to defend why this is nonsense?
    So I'm only allowed to post if I agree with a thread? It's also untrue and unfair to say that I'm complaining. I would expect better from a Moderator but OK, I've finshed posting here.
    5th, Your first couple of posts on this thread were okay. If you have something to share in the line of scientific evidence to disprove this theory then share it.

In regards to this statement made in one of your posts,
    Quote Anyone who actually watches the over 3 hours must surely have been convinced early on. Every possible view has been put forward in ten thousand videos, so should we watch them all? Science has no possible way to know what happened tens of thousands of years ago, or how the sun really works so I simply choose not to listen.
    Many of us follow Ben Davidson from Suspicious Observers. So far most of the science he is exposing is spot on. When Ben does make a mistake he comes right out and admits he was wrong about it. Ben Davidson is having another conference in February and one of his keynote speakers is Mr. Vogt who produced the Diehold videos referenced in this thread. I have watched them all. I am following it not because I have been convinced, but because I am exploring the possibilities.

Last edited by Jean-Marie; 12th January 2019 at 17:27.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Marie For This Post:

Chip (12th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), Hym (13th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019), Savannah (12th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Also evidence of ancient advanced civilizations.
    So we have been here before.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.
    Some will survive for sure or we would not be here

I enjoy my life here as best I can, till the next adventure happens.

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Having the knowledge is one thing maintaining it is another.

We have made huge strides these last 100 years mainly do to the rapid increase in population. This amount of knowledge requires a lot of people. Only 1% of the population is a genius. We need 7 billion people to have the amount of geniuses we need to maintain our current advancement.

Each generation will lose knowledge for a unknowable time, I think it would be to hard to predict. To many variables it seems to me anyway.
    Most of the population is kept away from real knowledge, increased population is not the key to advancement. Over population serves the controller/Cartels by stressing humans and pushing them into cities away from nature. The government has advanced knowledge of quantum physics, the electrical nature of the body and has advanced technology etc. There is no monetary incentive to share that knowledge with the population now. Knowledge is not based on population size but an informed well education population. Our population has fake news and manipulated fake educations they pay for all their lives (student loan debt). As Icke says its an inverted world. They can rebuild the population quickly as they did after the cycle to accomplish continued advancement.

As Bill noted in his questions thread, humanity seems to have experienced a "Fall" (Taylor, steve 2005). Malevolent ET's or ED's may take advantage at the times of the Earths Sun/Nova cycles or cataclysms such as asteroids or comets to influence the Earth. Perhaps with some continuation of government and knowledge it might change that next time. Certainly if humans continue with the cartels of greed that Trump is trying to clean up now, it may take a Golden age to wake humanity up. Casey talked about the next cycle and warned that humanity may repeat what happened during Atlantis if we didn't change.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019), Ratszinger (12th January 2019), yelik (17th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Elon Musk unveils video of his first underground L.A. tunnel, predicts rides within months

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...510-story.html

MUSK’S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING
    Joseph Farrell

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/01/mu...ne-not-boring/

"But none of this is really the focus of my high octane speculation today. Rather, it's that last sentence in the quotation. Here it is once again: "Conversely, underground facilities could be attacked by digging machines." Recently, we've seen the Trump administration nominate General Milley to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. That's the same General Milley that spoke about future soldiers having to fight "hybrid armies" and "little green men." However, in the weeks prior to Milley's nomination, articles appeared indicating that the military was stepping up its training of soldiers to be able to fight "underground," and in the accompanying pictures of said articles, overwhelmingly soldiers were seen, not entering and fighting in caves and caverns and other such underground structures, but rather, in hallways, corridors, and tunnels. So the question becomes, who are they intending and training to fight underground? Iran? China? France? Germany? Russia? Countries with extensive underground bases? Rogue run-amok corporations with their own deep underground and black facilities? Or someone else?"
    Last edited by Savannah; 12th January 2019 at 18:46.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), neutronstar (12th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member neutronstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 338 posts

Well not much point in knowing how to drive a car if there arent any.
    A three mile high wave of water would literally scour the surface of all facilities--not a trace left.
    However there certainly will be residual knowledge somewhere---so not back to the stone age exactly.
    How much of our modern "necessities" really needed?

Chris
    I would say a lot of our tech. isn't needed, but almost all our information is stored in digital form. There are a lot of programmers in the world but very few that know machine code, very few. Even if you are a genius that doesn't mean you can learn machine code. How many of these people will survive if any.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Jean-Marie (12th January 2019), justntime2learn (12th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member neutronstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    There are a lot of videos on u tube regarding magnetic pole shift and the effects of past Super Nova from the sun.
    Also evidence of ancient advanced civilizations.
    So we have been here before.
    Who knows when, or the effects of a possible magnetic pole shift --plenty of expert opinions--they may be wrong they may be right.
    Dont think anything can be done to prevent or even survive this if it does happen.
    Some will survive for sure or we would not be here

I enjoy my life here as best I can, till the next adventure happens.

gree I have fear of Chris

Yes Chris I would agree, I have no fear of dying. I had a near death experience in this life drowning, recall many of my past lives and feel I saw my death in this life by tsunami while driving in my car (that fits with a pole shift).

I think we know now the time is getting very near. I also think this time it will be very different for humanity. We have Göbekli Tepe the pyramids and some information from the past but the survivors of the next one may have it all. Meaning the underground bunkers may hold all our history, culture and scientific knowledge. The next cycle may have a huge boost because they are not struggling to pass the knowledge down through myths while rebuilding from scratch.

Secondly Casey and Kali yuga cycles predicting that we are moving toward a Golden age. Combine that with sustained knowledge, possible hybrids on earth it could get very interesting place to reincarnate back to, if one choses that is.
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Having the knowledge is one thing maintaining it is another.

We have made huge strides these last 100 years mainly do to the rapid increase in population. This amount of knowledge requires a lot of people. Only 1% of the population is a genius. We need 7 billion people to have the amount of geniuses we need to maintain our current advancement.

Each generation will lose knowledge for a unknowable time, I think it would be to hard to predict. To many variables it seems to me anyway.
    Most of the population is kept away from real knowledge, increased population is not the key to advancement. Over population serves the controller/Cartels by stressing humans and pushing them into cities away from nature. The government has advanced knowledge of quantum physics, the electrical nature of the body and has advanced technology etc. There is no monetary incentive to share that knowledge with the population now. Knowledge is not based on population size but an informed well education population. Our population has fake news and manipulated fake educations they pay for all their lives (student loan debt). As Icke says its an inverted world. They can rebuild the population quickly as they did after the cycle to accomplish continued advancement.

As Bill noted in his questions thread, humanity seems to have experienced a "Fall" (Taylor, steve 2005). Malevolent ET's or ED's may take advantage at the times of the Earths Sun/Nova cycles or cataclysms such as asteroids or comets to influence the Earth. Perhaps with some continuation of government and knowledge it might change that next time. Certainly if humans continue with the cartels of greed that Trump is trying to clean up now, it may take a Golden age to wake humanity up. Casey talked about the next cycle and warned that humanity may repeat what happened during Atlantis if we didn't change.
    You may be right but, how do we know that we weren't as advanced or more the last time this happened. The point I am trying to make is there are to many unknowns. You can build a DUMB, but how do you know it will survive. We don't know how it will effect the crust. Who and how many survive is such an unknown. They were advanced enough to build the pyramids and we have no idea how to do that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

"You may be right but, how do we know that we weren't as advanced or more the last time this happened. The point I am trying to make is there are to many unknowns. You can build a DUMB, but how do you know it will survive. We don't know how it will effect the crust. Who and how many survive is such an unknown. They were advanced enough to build the pyramids and we have no idea how to do that."

In the video I posted above from CBS news she says at the end that underground highways are impervious to earth quakes. From the Voght material it appears they have known this is coming since the late fifties. I'm sure a lot of our missing money has gone not only to DUMBS but research on how to survive. They also pay out on grants to Universities and legitimate military research that looks like it for one thing but is actually another. Like Musk's highways to help us with LA grid lock, oh ya I buy that one. So a lot has gone into this that is too confusing to trace. Like the SSP.

So what I'm proposing is that this is a very well thought out and executed plan that a lot of money and very intelligent people have been behind it for a long time. I used to work for DOD, when they want something done they spare no expense and the Mission is the absolute focus. If they want it done, its done and done right. Under estimating them is what they may want you to believe.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Jean-Marie (13th January 2019), justntime2learn (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), neutronstar (13th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4