+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    This energy is not you, it is not the consciousness of the plant being released or being harvested, and when I get mad at a ref during a basketball game it is not my soul that I am sending outward. It's emotional energy. Big difference.

The topic of loosh and the possibilty of entities that enjoy the fact that we give off a TON of it can be depressing when you first hear about it. Who is worse? Someone who torments you, or someone who benefits from the fact that someone's been tormenting you? There's a lot more flavors of loosh than just stress. Are you wickedly in love with someone? There goes some more. Are you laughing hysterically about something? You're probably sending out some more. Could be that some flavors of loosh taste better than others, I suppose.

What we don't need is to jack up our distress level even further by thinking someone's gonna suck up our soul as soon as we kick the bucket. But I can sure see the irony behind the assertion.
    Yes, we exude loosh and that's why I believe they trap us here in this reincarnation cycle - to feed off our loosh. Many doctrines talk about freeing oneself from the reincarnation cycle.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), XelNaga (14th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There are things that came to light about ten years after my participation in Rob's project, which seemed to verify much of what he says.

One of the exit points for my son (as related in the book), drowning while saving another child, was related to an incident years earlier and there is no way Rob or the psychics could have known about it.

When my son was about eight or nine, which was about ten years prior to his death from an overdose, my father and his wife came to pick him up one Friday, to take him for a weekend at the beach in Biloxi. With them was his cousin, a boy, about the same age.

We all stood in the parking lot of the condo where I lived, chatting. It was time for them to leave and I remembered I wanted to give my son some spending money and told my father I would run in and get it.

Then a strange thing happened. There was a very real warping of time and a clear knowledge that if I did A, then B would happen. It's difficult to describe.

My father was visibly shaken all of a sudden and was shaking his head back and forth. He cried "No!" He looked at me with tears streaming down his face, grabbed me by the shoulders and said "Dustin can't go. If he goes, he's going to drown. Do you understand?" I said of course I did and my son didn't go.

Then, in 2013 I had a very clear communication with some type of higher being that I call God. In 1985 I got hit head on at 65 miles per hour by a drunk driver on a desolate two lane highway outside of Dumas, Texas. I was not wearing a seatbelt and it was a miracle I survived with a broken hip and a few broken teeth.

I asked this higher being who had pulled me out of the car, for when I woke up I was lying in a burr encrusted field many, many yards from the car. I couldn't have walked as my hip was shattered.

This higher being informed me it had pulled me out. It was a very loving, exquisite presence and I knew the presence to be benevolent.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 9th January 2019 at 14:23.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (17th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), Flash (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), Iancorgi (9th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Orph (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), Reinhard (9th January 2019), robinr1 (9th January 2019), Rosemarie (14th May 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Loosh:

i know someone very developed spiritually who, while being filled with love (the non emoting unconditional kind) has arrived to a state of « indifference ». In other words, he does not emote anymore, yet lives in bliss.

Not only does he invite tthe intellectual kind like me to rest my illusion filled mind but also invite to reach the divine indifference state. I think it is to stop emitting loosh and have a chance at liberation.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Michi (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), Reinhard (9th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Bill, thanks for all that!

- While you were meditating in Tibet, did you ever perceive an in-between life state where the details of your next life would be planned out? (The next one being your first life in the West, in England)

- it sounds to me as if you decided on your next life consciously, while still in the body, as opposed to being in between lives. Do you recall, while you were in this meditative state, if you were being counseled by guides or wise elder type entities on your decision? Or was it entirely your decision?

An aside: I played with a Ouija board quite a bit when I was in high school. The board tends to get a bad rap, but it was uncannily accurate about many, many things. I have some really amusing stories!. Anyway, it once told me I was a lama ...this after telling everyone else in the room very accurate things about their lives (it told one guy he was gay, and he laughed nervously and denied it of course. Years later, we found out he really was gay! It also predicted the death of a friend, Matt, which unfortunately came true). Strange as it sounds, I always believed that bit about the lama. I didn't even know what a Lama was back then...i assumed the board was speaking of the animal. So maybe I was a Lama too back in Tibet, maybe we were buddies! Who knows? Interesting stuff.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th January 2019 at 15:30.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (17th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Orph (9th January 2019), Reinhard (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Flash, that stuff about the dreams and birthmarks is fascinating.

That's also something I read a while back- that our present life birthmarks often correspond to events in our last lives, events like the manner of our death, for example.

I must have been shot by a firing squad from behind, because I have a ton of birth marks on my back

John Lennon has a clear birthmark right in the 3rd eye location. I know that he (or maybe Yoko) read all sorts of mysticism into it.

@Joe Akulis, you've added so much value to the thread, I don't even know where to begin. Thank you.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Rach that was a gutsy post, thanks for sharing all that.

It makes me wonder if those events where you were being restrained and nearly harmed were written into your life plan, or if they were random and, upon witnessing this, something intervened and influenced those creeps to let you go. Or maybe the whole event was planned to go exactly as it went, for reasons unknown.

If we do all have life plans, they must be unfathomably intricate and loaded with contingencies. Because if free will truly exists, people will be forever making choices that will not only affect them but also others, manipulating their plans as well. It's some sort of divine tapestry that I can't even begin to wrap my head around.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th January 2019 at 16:08.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (17th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    Thanks for starting this thread Mike! It’s a very important subject and great that we can exchange ideas about it on the forum here.

The seven points mentioned in your OP make a lot of sense.
    About “exit points”. I read somewhere that there are five possible ones , the last one being the ultimate, really last one that will happen IF not “exited” in one of the four previous ones. Some say there are between three and five.

Good info here: http://bigpicturequestions.com/how-d...xit-from-life/

(first time I came upon this website; looks good info in general to me)

I remember one “major” possible exit point in my life. I was 18 and got (almost) killed. I had an NDE/OOBE, don’t remember a tunnel or white light. But, I do remember clearly a talk with a guide or helper (I think it was a guide) and I was given the option to either “exit” there and then and continue work elsewhere, or to stay. What I was told what would happen if I decided to stay (which I obviously did), definitely came to pass. I am 61 now.

There have been other possible exit points. Or they seemed to be such anyway. In a car accident (not my fault, when I was 21), another one when I was in my mid-40’s (my fault then) and the last one just a few weeks ago (reckless driver, not my fault). Maybe one, two or all three (or none) were exit-points. But they sure felt like it! Some exit points we may not be aware of too. (I nearly got killed – literally- by a former pathological narcissistic spouse some years ago… that experience was a part of “what I came to do here” though).

Which brings up the link between this thread’s title and our “life purpose”, in this one life as well as in a long chain of connected lives (see for instance Bill Ryan his former lives that he describes in this thread). I call it “the fil rouge” in one’s existence. This present “life purpose” would the be a part of the larger “soul purpose” (= the ‘fil rouge’). It’s interesting to study this in more detail.

Yep, got it- this all sounds pretty familiar. Good stuff!

During my years of research and reading, I've come across quite a few stories like this, where the nearly deceased are given an option to return, because it "is not their time".

Was this an exit point designed into the plan that was no longer necessary, based on the events leading up to it and the probability of you completing your life's mission....or was it a flaw in the fabric, and something that was never planned to begin with?

Hmm. I dunno. But that's where my mind goes when I read testimonies like yours.

Thx for the link. Exit points could make for an interesting thread all on its own.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th January 2019 at 16:00.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Val, reading your last post, I can't help but think of the absurdly vigilant and dogged attention these benevolent beings must be offering us. They must be on guard every moment of every day to assure things go according to some version of the plan. This is very reassuring and very creepy all at once Lol. (*Mike looks around his room and wonders if he's being watched*)

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019), XelNaga (14th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

In line with the first post.
    I would like to point out that we are not trapped on Earth any more than our kids are trapped in school.
    Its the University of life.
    We chose to come here until we graduate to higher things--places realms.
    We chose our lessons.

I think that saying beings feed on our energy is a bit extreme.
    You could say that the lower astral delights in our misery which is certainly not the same as feeding on us, or our energy--which we are not.
    In who's interest is it to promote macabre stories--to promote fear?
    Why the lower astral.
    Regardless we survive to visit again till we are enlightened.

Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Loosh:

i know someone very developed spiritually who, while being filled with love (the non emoting unconditional kind) has arrived to a state of « indifference ». In other words, he does not emote anymore, yet lives in bliss.

Not only does he invite tthe intellectual kind like me to rest my illusion filled mind but also invite to reach the divine indifference state. I think it is to stop emitting loosh and have a chance at liberation.
    Why not ask him Flash?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Val, reading your last post, I can't help but think of the absurdly vigilant and dogged attention these benevolent beings must be offering us. They must be on guard every moment of every day to assure things go according to some version of the plan. This is very reassuring and very creepy all at once Lol. (*Mike looks around his room and wonders if he's being watched*)
    In your case Mike, they are on extra vigilant duty, as you are known to go rogue quite often.

You are quite the handful, I'm sure.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Editted :-
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    If we planned our life before we were born then I'm sure some planning went into the death part of it.
    That's a big IF, in my mind! My life feels more like a big orchestrated game. Maybe I planned it originally, but then some one reverse-engineered it to get on my nerves (ha ha). ...
    "You can't beat God at his own game", and for some reason that always helps me stop worrying.

Whatever agreements I may have made before getting here, I imagine one of them would have been "I want to be safe". Another one that's paramount in my mind is that "I don't want to come back here again"

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Trust the process. :-)
    That's beautiful. Don't need to trust in God or Jesus or Angels or any other kind of savior, as long as you trust the process - and I do.
    Petra, Your insight did make me Happy !
    For reasons, 'obscure', I was not a good Son, to my Parents, but, around my thirties, after getting divorced, my relationship improved.
    I remember one time, { being a bit 'cocky' [ American > Cheeky or ... ] and during a chat about re-incarnation and the paths one takes thru' life, I said " If I came to a 'Fork', on my path, and my instinct was ' telling me to take the Left Fork, I told my Dad " I decide which way I go, and if I would like to take the 'other road' [ or other path thru' life], then I decide, not some 'intuition '"

My Dads response just floored me >>>
    " How do you know that YOUR choice, was not a part of your DESTINY ! "

How could one argue against that :-))

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), petra (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Editted :-
    I then realized I had been shot by an attack airplane in my previous life (dreamed 25 years earlier) I then knew I was hit by a bullet on my stomach, exactly where I have a birth mark in the present time, and I died bleeding in the water.
    Fascinating, the wealth of experience on this Forum.... Your Story Flash, makes me recall the American Woman, who's next step to investigate her crippling Abdominal Pain, was exploratory Surgery. Fortunately her Doctor, was someone who really was wonderful, researching ' Outside the Box ', { like Dr Stevenson,{ N.D.E.} or Dr John E. Mack { U.F.O., and childrens memories of them... }.
    Long story short, thru' Regressive Hypnosis, turned out, she had been tortured to death by the Catholic church, in their oppression of the Cathars... { C. 1215 }

added :- After she watched the Video of her regression, just a little gentle 'counselling' and the ' Phantom' Pain went away... :-))
    Last edited by Frenchy; 9th January 2019 at 20:55.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Loosh:

Well gee. Now I'm more suspicious of my feelings than ever!
    I think you're onto something, truly. Feelings of all kinds tend to "make me stupider", and I can think a lot more clearly when my feelings are not getting in the way.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Maybe change "indifference" to "detachment"? There's love and empathy, but allowing that love to turn someone else's problem into your problem and have it cause as much inner turmoil for you as it does someone else? Sometimes that's another line that we need to learn how to draw.

Something I read about from the Cayce material was a lesson just like that. Someone was reincarnating with a purpose for the next life to learn more about how to deal with loss. That's a brain bender. Kind of shows how important it is to be able to detach yourself enough emotionally so that the death of a loved one doesn't destroy you. Seems like that's another step in our growth if people are treating the lesson so importantly that they would intentionally come back here and plan to lose someone close to you on purpose in order to get better at dealing with loss...

This stuff definitely makes you think. You would need other actors to help you set up that kind of experience for one of your lives. More of that "life is a stage with actors" concept. Not saying any of this should be taken as gospel, but lots of good food for thought in some of these books.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019), XelNaga (14th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Petra, Your insight did make me Happy !
    For reasons, 'obscure', I was not a good Son, to my Parents, but, around my thirties, after getting divorced, my relationship improved.
    I remember one time, { being a bit 'cocky' [ American > Cheeky or ... ] and during a chat about re-incarnation and the paths one takes thru' life, I said " If I came to a 'Fork', on my path, and my instinct was ' telling me to take the Left Fork, I told my Dad " I decide which way I go, and if I would like to take the 'other road' [ or other path thru' life], then I decide, not some 'intuition '"

My Dads response just floored me >>>
    " How do you know that YOUR choice, was not a part of your DESTINY! "

How could one argue against that :-))
    That's funny! I'm still kind of cocky too, and I can definitely relate.
    MY life = MY game = MY rules.
    Do a thing, wait for something to happen. Do a thing, wait for something to happen. Pretty fun game, huh?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Frenchy (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

If I may offer a some what differing consideration....just regarding freewill and past life regressions?

I do not wish you to believe me nor, please, take offence....these are just views that I currently consider to be correct BUT they are from my interaction and experience and so hold zero effect upon you the reader and neither myself as the author.

In the simplest and shortest way that I can express this:

Past life regressions.

You all (hopefully) know of 'Group Souls'?
    This concept has been presented in an incorrect manner.

Consider a flask of the finest spirit. Pour a 'shot glass'. Take that vessel and put it in the 'garden' with the light of being radiating upon it and leave it there from sunrise to sunset.
    Now remove it from that envelope of self intoxication (the garden) and bring it back inside.
    Pour it back into the flask.

It once again becomes a part of the whole.

Please note that every single 'drop' of that spirit within the 'shot glass' enjoyed or experienced the time within said garden.......but now each 'drop' has been separated (some would state ripped apart by greater forces) and has once again become part of the silence within the flask.

Take another 'shot glass' and once again fill it from the flask.

Is it now comprised of the same 'drops' of spirit? Or is it another rendering of potential?

As far as I comprehend (which may well be wrong).... When you regress into 'past lives' all you find are memoirs of a 'droplet' of potential which once saw the 'garden' but never bloomed into eternal, singalized awareness!

Said 'droplet' is not you and never was, as you have never been before as the totality of the current 'parts' within your 'shot glass'.

Freewill.

Ah....this I shall keep short lol.

I remarked in a previous post about giving a 'child' the tool of creation and asked would that be 'a good thing to do'?

Freewill is creation.

And that is why humans have such limited freewill. Humans are only (currently) allowed that which a good, caring and decent parent would afford a 5 years old.

The 'reality' around us each is nothing more than a sea of 'potential' which responds to the narrative driven by the.... 'contents of the shot glass'

BUT....... who filled the glass and put it into the garden?

That is the Creator of the individual glass and the Author of the current narrative. It is 'they' who own the freewill....and they decide if it is 'bedtime' or 'playtime'.

8 seconds away from each of us!

Anyway enough .... and this is the 'nice' stuff!

Everything else you are told is either religious in nature or stories for 'children'....so as not to disturb you with monsters under the bed...sleep well or wake up and smell the coffee?

Just my very short consideration of the current lack of individuation even within those supposed of thought!

Hope I haven't offended anyone
    Normal..!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), petra (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

interesting stuff, Lake. thx. now i get ya.

I'm thinking of the movie, 'the adjustment bureau', where Matt Damon's character is told by one of the "adjusters" that total free will doesn't work on this planet - it was tried once and we made a total mess of it. the movie suggests that life plans and oversight by a more knowledgeable "bureau" is required to keep it all on the rails. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if something like this were true, if not literally then metaphorically

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), petra (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

When I was seven years old I wrote about how in the future I would live in a foreign non English speaking country with a small dog. It came true!

At seventeen years old whilst parked outside a cinema car park, a voice clearly spoke to me "Your father is about to die." One month later aged 46 he died out of the blue from a heart attack.

At age 21 years old I was well on the way to becoming a medium, regularly attending a medium church. I was never too sure how good I was until one night a businessmen came in. After bringing through his recently deceased brother, I opened my eyes to find him crying on the floor and the rest of the group smiling tearfully at me. I never went back!

This is a wonderful piece of the puzzle. How we exist in a simulation of our own lives created by our own future self, blending our past-life memories to create the present environment.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), Joe Akulis (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Lake,

Your view/concept of Group Souls as you describe it is actually not at all out of line with a lot of this source material being discussed here.

In one of Dolores' regressions, her subject talked about what she did right after one of her past lives ended. Her concept, or perception, of what you call the shot returning to the flask was depicted by her as if she was a spacecraft and she returned to "dock" with a space station. A lot of us here will use the term Higher Self for that space station, but I've also seen Oversoul used, and Group Soul works just as well.

In the Seth Material, a popular channeling that is well respected, Seth refers to that group soul as a "gestalt", i.e., a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.

I like that.

The Monroe material makes it sound like you could sort of utilize the personality of anyone you've been in the past when interacting with individual aspects of yourself, or anyone else, while in this life-in-between-lives place. So in some places he'll ask for his "coach", and I believe the entity that appears to him and starts conversing is one of those "shots" that spent time in the garden. :- )

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), lake (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    Lake,

Your view/concept of Group Souls as you describe it is actually not at all out of line with a lot of this source material being discussed here.

In one of Dolores' regressions, her subject talked about what she did right after one of her past lives ended. Her concept, or perception, of what you call the shot returning to the flask was depicted by her as if she was a spacecraft and she returned to "dock" with a space station. A lot of us here will use the term Higher Self for that space station, but I've also seen Oversoul used, and Group Soul works just as well.

In the Seth Material, a popular channeling that is well respected, Seth refers to that group soul as a "gestalt", i.e., a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.

I like that.

The Monroe material makes it sound like you could sort of utilize the personality of anyone you've been in the past when interacting with individual aspects of yourself, or anyone else, while in this life-in-between-lives place. So in some places he'll ask for his "coach", and I believe the entity that appears to him and starts conversing is one of those "shots" that spent time in the garden. :- )
    Dear Joe....I must apologise for my inability to accurately express my thoughts and considerations, I am sorry

My clumsy attempt to verbalise within the written form has presented the wrong impression of my limited experience.

You are not a single 'drop'....but currently your whole interaction, within this realm, is provided by the entire contents of the 'shot glass' whilst being directed by the 'pourer'!

Your current....soul (for want of a more descriptive word) is an amalgamation of tens of thousands of 'drops'!

Which hopefully will not be returned to the 'flask'?

Now you are correct (from my perception) in this:

Quote and I believe the entity that appears to him and starts conversing is one of those "shots" that spent time in the garden
    Yes A totality of potential which through individualisation became singular and eternally one in awareness.
    Normal..!

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), Joe Akulis (9th January 2019), Mike (9th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast