+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,263 times in 3,286 posts

Default Re: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

Lake, where do you get your ideas about the universe and so forth? Is it thru experience? Research? Some kind of spiritual practice? All of the above? Just curious.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chip (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,117 times in 463 posts

I think I'm with ya, Lake. Sort of like learning to become your own Creator. Larger in scope than what I was alluding to.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,624 times in 8,742 posts

Paula (Running Deer) and I share a connection with Blue Heron. I noticed that today she has posted a wonderful video showing a family of Blue Herons here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268631

I have been thinking about posting something in this thread about some of my spiritual experiences, so that prompted me to go ahead and do so.
    (Though what I am sharing is actually some old posts that some of you have probably seen before.)

This is one about some of my experiences with Blue Heron:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post688854

And this one, which prompts me to ask: "do we make pre-birth soul agreements with ETs?" http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1141218

And this one, which might be a good example of taking on too much in one lifetime, or not following the plan that would have worked best for me, or just some random act that happens sometimes because chaos is also a part of this reality.
    In any case, it was a clear demonstration to me that there are helpers and guides standing by when we really need them:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post321587

Regarding Loosh: A psychic healer I knew years ago when I lived in the S.F. Bay Area had photos of herself and her clients taken with a Kirlian camera that can capture human auras.
    See: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/156711262007656856

Once she showed me some of those photos of herself over the years as she worked more on herself and the difference was dramatic.
    In the first photos, her aura was so large and diffuse that you couldn't see the borders of it, and it was brighter on the outside layers than on the inner layers, as though she was projecting all of her energy outside of her physical body, and there was very little light showing from her eyes.

Gradually over time you could see in the photos that her aura was contracting and the color and energy was brighter and denser in the inner layer immediately around her body, and more and more light was coming from her eyes.
    In the last and most recent photo, you could see the borders of her aura distinctly, it looked very whole and complete, there were no gaps in it, the color and light was even more intense especially directly around her body, and her eyes were just full of light, emanating from deep with her body.

The transformation was remarkable, and I would say that in the beginning, she was probably giving out a lot of Loosh, but at the end, her energy was very self-contained.
    She said she was a much more effective healer and psychic since the transformation, and she no longer felt exhausted after giving healings or readings.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th January 2019 at 23:29.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Omi (10th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (10th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,701 times in 3,524 posts

I know this sounds out there, but I'm of the opinion that this life plan we are born with is endowed with caveats and potential, things that Einstein esque equations covering thousands of acres of wall space would not be able to encompass.
    Someone mentioned the Seth material by Jane Roberts earlier. I personally believe in the Seth material and it's source being who he says he is.
    Seth states that our life is experienced through thousands of parallel lives each rendering our life to different results according to what choices we make.
    I believe we see evidence of this in our dreams.
    Think of those dreams you have where you know people and circumstances amazingly well, and you are absolutely comfortable and comforted by those circumstances and then you wake up and know nothing of those people and or circumstances.

I personally believe that this is bleed through of our parallel lives being lived by none other than us.

When we die I'm of the opinion there comes a point when we are united with the experiences of all of our potential lives.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Caliban (10th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), Keyholder (11th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Omi (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019), XelNaga (14th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,263 times in 3,286 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I know this sounds out there, but I'm of the opinion that this life plan we are born with is endowed with caveats and potential, things that Einstein esque equations covering thousands of acres of wall space would not be able to encompass.
    Someone mentioned the Seth material by Jane Roberts earlier. I personally believe in the Seth material and it's source being who he says he is.
    Seth states that our life is experienced through thousands of parallel lives each rendering our life to different results according to what choices we make.
    I believe we see evidence of this in our dreams.
    Think of those dreams you have where you know people and circumstances amazingly well, and you are absolutely comfortable and comforted by those circumstances and then you wake up and know nothing of those people and or circumstances.

I personally believe that this is bleed through of our parallel lives being lived by none other than us.

When we die I'm of the opinion there comes a point when we are united with the experiences of all of our potential lives.

yeah, ive been thinking alot about this. ive never thought dejavu was a past life experience resurfacing, ive always thought it was a future me (Mike) looking over his shoulder and shouting back at me that whatever i was encountering in the moment was harmful or enlightening - either way the msg was pay attention, something of note is about to occur.

i imagine there must be a Mike for almost every moment...it's unfathomable. millions of Mike's extending into the past and future. i've taken to communicating with them, or at least trying. whenever i experience something wonderful or dreadful, i take a moment to focus..and then i deliver a msg to my past self(s), leaving instructions. on the flip side, i've sent out a notice to my future selves, indicating that i'm willing to listen, so please let me know what's going on on that end of the timeline. i think it just might have some practical applications, as woo woo as it sounds. doesn't hurt to try, anyway.

I often imagine time as a tunnel, and i imagine myself as something akin to a snake, moving thru it, with all the possibilities existing on the walls of this tunnel. the head of the snake experiences everything first, with the middle and rear getting the experiences after. Of course the entire snake is experiencing life in the present, it's just that various parts of it are deciding to experience different things...making different choices.

if something bad happens to the head of the snake, the other parts may not know it immediately; they merely go on living their lives. ditto the middle and rear. but the other parts will eventually realize this, and experience it as a cold chill, or premonition.

it's so difficult to explain. i keep imagining a hundred pieces of straw, representing our parallel lives, all layered next to each other, but tied together in the middle...representing the effect one life can have on the other. it's barely a perfect metaphor, just like the stupid snake one, but when dealing with such mind boggling sophistication, metaphors are a convenient crutch.
    Last edited by Mike; 10th January 2019 at 04:41.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chip (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,985 times in 7,306 posts

When God Realization--(Indian equivalent of Enlightenment) happens, some aspirants have exclaimed.
    "I am the Totality ---all of it"
    That's Non-duality---a realization of potentiality.
    All of the same essence but beyond the mind to grasp.
    Described as "Form, formless, both and neither"
    Immense potential, timeless,infinite, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent.
    That is what we are, according to the Self-Realized.

Chris/
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Omi (10th January 2019), Wind (10th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,567 times in 630 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ....... i imagine myself as something akin to a snake, ..... the head of the snake experiences everything first, with the middle and rear getting the experiences after.
    I feel sorry for poor Mike that's at the tail end of the snake. Now I understand what the phrase "Sh** end of the stick " means!
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,701 times in 3,524 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    yeah, ive been thinking alot about this. ive never thought dejavu was a past life experience resurfacing, ive always thought it was a future me (Mike) looking over his shoulder and shouting back at me that whatever i was encountering in the moment was harmful or enlightening - either way the msg was pay attention, something of note is about to occur.

i imagine there must be a Mike for almost every moment...it's unfathomable. millions of Mike's extending into the past and future. i've taken to communicating with them, or at least trying. whenever i experience something wonderful or dreadful, i take a moment to focus..and then i deliver a msg to my past self(s), leaving instructions. on the flip side, i've sent out a notice to my future selves, indicating that i'm willing to listen, so please let me know what's going on on that end of the timeline. i think it just might have some practical applications, as woo woo as it sounds. doesn't hurt to try, anyway.

I often imagine time as a tunnel, and i imagine myself as something akin to a snake, moving thru it, with all the possibilities existing on the walls of this tunnel. the head of the snake experiences everything first, with the middle and rear getting the experiences after. Of course the entire snake is experiencing life in the present, it's just that various parts of it are deciding to experience different things...making different choices.

if something bad happens to the head of the snake, the other parts may not know it immediately; they merely go on living their lives. ditto the middle and rear. but the other parts will eventually realize this, and experience it as a cold chill, or premonition.

it's so difficult to explain. i keep imagining a hundred pieces of straw, representing our parallel lives, all layered next to each other, but tied together in the middle...representing the effect one life can have on the other. it's barely a perfect metaphor, just like the stupid snake one, but when dealing with such mind boggling sophistication, metaphors are a convenient crutch.

I don't know if you have seen "John Dies at the End"? But it is a good efn movie. I've watched it like ten plus times.

Here is a killer scene from the movie reminding me of some of what you have just said.

The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 times in 172 posts

Unhappy Re: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

Two years ago I had a spiritual awakening,accumilating in a small kundalini experience. During that period I felt close to my hs and had many questions answered of which iam certain on a personal level to be true answers.
    During meditation I was speaking directly to hs when I asked the question.,
    Who am i
    The question was rather lame and ambiguous and deserving of silence or mirth.
    What I received was love and a comprehensive answer which anticipated questions I might have asked next.
    It appears iam a soul carrier there are more than one person on earth right now with exactly the same soul as me, when I asked there were eight.the master soul or hs or above the higher self is old very very old And is speeding up the process of experience. As an indivual iam not diminished by this in any way
    Can I say I hadn't heard of this term or anything like it before the meditation.
    Does this seem possible as part of a pre birth plan,would you think a soul is capable of what Iam describing

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (11th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), sunwings (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

samilamach
    I would not believe everything you hear in meditation.
    I may seem that there are old wise souls but all is timeless--no "soul" older than an other.
    Getting advice one thing, what you got may be feeding the ego.
    ACIM says that special ness is the last resort of the ego.
    So anything that gives the feeling of that is to be released--let go off.
    All the virtues mentioned in the opening post are to be hoped for.

Chris

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,595 times in 4,883 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Two years ago I had a spiritual awakening,accumilating in a small kundalini experience. During that period I felt close to my hs and had many questions answered of which iam certain on a personal level to be true answers.
    Who am i
    What I received was love and a comprehensive answer which anticipated questions I might have asked next.
    It appears iam a soul carrier there are more than one person on earth right now with exactly the same soul as me, when I asked there were eight.the master soul or hs or above the higher self is old very very old And is speeding up the process of experience. As an indivual iam not diminished by this in any way
    Can I say I hadn't heard of this term or anything like it before the meditation.
    Does this seem possible as part of a pre birth plan,would you think a soul is capable of what Iam describing
    Some of Michael Newton's entranced subjects described the phenomenon of souls splitting into pieces? clones?, with some of the soul's energy always being in the spirit realm even while some of the soul's energy is incarnated. There was mention of incarnated souls occupying more than one human body simultaneously as well.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), samildamach (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Its all different levels---so what is relevent at one is not at another
    Ultimately One soul became all that is.
    There is no where that "god" is not--nothing can exist without that energy.
    So in the play of consciousness what samildamach posted may well be true.
    However if that is held on to, back you come for another incarnation.
    The mystics say that all concepts, ideas, beliefs, must be released in order to evolve spiritually, wake up.

Chris

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Wind (10th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,838 times in 8,450 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Who am i
    Some of Michael Newton's entranced subjects described the phenomenon of souls splitting into pieces? clones?, with some of the soul's energy always being in the spirit realm even while some of the soul's energy is incarnated. There was mention of incarnated souls occupying more than one human body simultaneously as well.
    There is the ego (3D human, biological and energetic, then the soul, then the oversoul. The soul will end up dissolving in the oversoul as the ego will dissolve in the soul as a first step. The oversoul willgo on further with itscomponents, which are group souls. This is what I have been taught, my own experience being limited for now to the soul (higher self)

My feeling Samildash, (and Dennis) is that it is what you saw in meditation.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Omi (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Wind (10th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Its all different levels---so what is relevent at one is not at another
    Ultimately One soul became all that is.
    There is no where that "god" is not--nothing can exist without that energy.
    So in the play of consciousness what samildamach posted may well be true.
    However if that is held on to, back you come for another incarnation.
    The mystics say that all concepts, ideas, beliefs, must be released in order to evolve spiritually, wake up.

Chris
    But again, this particular topic is not about realizing Oneness. (I take exception to "becoming" One, because that verbiage suggests that an alteration takes place, whereas the reality is that One is all there is, whether "individuals" realize - and immediately disappear as a separate entity - or not.)

Imagine going to a theme park, and there is a long line at one of the rides. The people getting off the ride want to go again and get back in line. If someone is ready to melt into Oneness (sounds like you are), then they are done riding that ride, and they leave the theme park.

Is it "better" if a tiny chunk of God/One that has created the illusion of separateness to experience 3D, (or whatever God/One is really doing - we may not know), jumps out of line and leaves the theme park earlier than other "individuals" that are in line to go again? If a soul is ready to give up separateness and realize Oneness, maybe that's the best spiritually evolving move for "them" to make, and if a soul wants to keep riding the ride (not yet ready for Oneness?), maybe that's the best spiritually evolving move for them to make.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Caliban (10th January 2019), Chip (11th January 2019), Flash (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), Wind (10th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Dennis the last part of the initial video is about waking up, my posts have that in mind
    Chris

Ps of course your right Dennis its not about becoming--you already are That
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 10th January 2019 at 19:50.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Flash (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), Wind (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

That's also what Wes Penre is suggesting.
    I have however some difficulty going with the soul/over-soul concept. This sounds like some kind of "hierarchy" to me.
    Also the thing with "Council of elders" and "Spirit guides".
    Cameron Day is one of the very few (if not the only one), who exposes problems with hierarchical groups of beings telling oneself what to do or not.
    This rings somewhat true to me.
    Everyone is in essence his own best counselor.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to devplan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Flash (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Paula (Running Deer) and I share a connection with Blue Heron. I noticed that today she has posted a wonderful video showing a family of Blue Herons here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268631
    I have been thinking about posting something in this thread about some of my spiritual experiences, so that prompted me to go ahead and do so.
    (Though what I am sharing is actually some old posts that some of you have probably seen before.)
    This is one about some of my experiences with Blue Heron:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post688854
    And this one, which prompts me to ask: "do we make pre-birth soul agreements with ETs?" http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1141218
    And this one, which might be a good example of taking on too much in one lifetime, or not following the plan that would have worked best for me, or just some random act that happens sometimes because chaos is also a part of this reality. In any case, it was a clear demonstration to me that there are helpers and guides standing by when we really need them:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post321587

Regarding Loosh: A psychic healer I knew years ago when I lived in the S.F. Bay Area had photos of herself and her clients taken with a Kirlian camera that can capture human auras.
    See: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/156711262007656856
    Once she showed me some of those photos of herself over the years as she worked more on herself and the difference was dramatic.
    In the first photos, her aura was so large and diffuse that you couldn't see the borders of it, and it was brighter on the outside layers than on the inner layers, as though she was projecting all of her energy outside of her physical body, and there was very little light showing from her eyes.
    Gradually over time you could see in the photos that her aura was contracting and the color and energy was brighter and denser in the inner layer immediately around her body, and more and more light was coming from her eyes.
    In the last and most recent photo, you could see the borders of her aura distinctly, it looked very whole and complete, there were no gaps in it, the color and light was even more intense especially directly around her body, and her eyes were just full of light, emanating from deep with her body.
    The transformation was remarkable, and I would say that in the beginning, she was probably giving out a lot of Loosh, but at the end, her energy was very self-contained.
    She said she was a much more effective healer and psychic since the transformation, and she no longer felt exhausted after giving healings or readings.
    Onawah, could you put paragraphs in your posts? I find them interesting but a challenge to read like that.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

greybeard (11th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by devplan (here)

That's also what Wes Penre is suggesting.
    I have however some difficulty going with the soul/over-soul concept. This sounds like some kind of "hierarchy" to me.
    Also the thing with "Council of elders" and "Spirit guides".
    Cameron Day is one of the very few (if not the only one), who exposes problems with hierarchical groups of beings telling oneself what to do or not.
    This rings somewhat true to me.
    Everyone is in essence his own best counselor.
    devplan, I recommend that you check out Michael Newton's first two books. I didn't come away from the material remembering anyone that was told what to do by the "Council of Elders." The council members were not like lecturers or coaches, but maybe more like the zen monk/zen master thing of showing the monk a reflection of himself - in that life as a whole, or in poignant, precise events within that whole life. That's how I'd characterize my memory of the material, but I am due for a tune-up as it has been years since I read those books.

I guess it is sort of an "oversoul" concept too in those books, though it was explained more like:
    There's a soul in the spirit dimension, and the soul could incarnate, or not, and if the soul did incarnate, it would actually leave most of its energy in that 'spirit' state because a human body couldn't handle all the energy. So, some percentage of the soul's energy/essence incarnates - after being duly sworn to play the Earth game fair and square: usually, full amnesia of spirit life. In cases (I believe they said it was rare) a soul splits and incarnates as two or more humans simultaneously. [Me, I got plenty on my plate as the avatar operator of one human.]

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chip (11th January 2019), devplan (11th January 2019), Flash (11th January 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), Joe Akulis (14th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,838 times in 8,450 posts

[QUOTE=Dennis Leahy;1268920][QUOTE=devplan;1268909]

I guess it is sort of an "oversoul" concept too in those books, though it was explained more like:
    There's a soul in the spirit dimension, and the soul could incarnate, or not, and if the soul did incarnate, it would actually leave most of its energy in that 'spirit' state because a human body couldn't handle all the energy. So, some percentage of the soul's energy/essence incarnates - after being duly sworn to play the Earth game fair and square: usually, full amnesia of spirit life. In cases (I believe they said it was rare) a soul splits and incarnates as two or more humans simultaneously. [Me, I got plenty on my plate as the avatar operator of one human.]
    From what i learned, this is quite right except for one thing: the soul allows for the body to live, gives it the impetus, and may incarnate in it if the human avatar is developed enough, otherwise it stays quite dormant and wait for the human avatar to develop further.

Once it is developed, the soul incarnate in parts, as you say, because its full energy would destroy the body if fully incarnated.

But when the ego is about completely worked through (we still have the ego, the personal identity (or identities of different experiential lives) but it is merged with the soul), then we have soul incarnation.

Then there would be a second process much further on, that would be similar to the process ego-soul, but this time it would be soul-oversoul, where soul end up merging with the oversoul.

It was never described to me as an hierarchy at all, but rather as the layers of an onion being constructed, the oversoul enveloping everything less powerful.

Or if you prefer, the ego being the outer layer, then the soul, then the oversoul the inner layer, but the outer layer are not shed off, they are integrated to the inner.

To tell the truth, the first time I heard this, it spook me off lollll. To me it felt like a virus (soul) integrating my ego (body) instead of the reverse lolllll and on.

But it seems that every elements - ego-soul-oversoul does keep its identity through eternity.

This is, at my level, high esoteric stuff. I am not that advance yet in my opinion to truly grasp the meanings.
    Last edited by Flash; 11th January 2019 at 00:24.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

But it seems that every elements - ego-soul-oversoul does keep its identity through eternity.

I really question that. But then, we'd have to ask, "what is an identity." Sometimes I wake up and am not sure who I am - where I am. Then I recognize the room or remember I have to go to work and do this or that. Is that me? The guy who lives in that room, who works at that job?

Is me the one who's scared or the one who's not scared? Confident or shaky ? Feeling fat or okay with my body? Dreaming or in deep slumber - or "awake" ?

It's like the Chuang Tzu thing -- dreaming you're a butterfly, remembering you're a human. Or was he?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), Flash (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast