1. Link to Post #121
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

Humans want to label, to define.
    One way pf looking at it is different voltage of the same energy.
    Dr David Hawkins gave a map of consciousness
    1000 being the highest level of energy that the human body could contain Christ the Buddha
    Enlightenment at about 600-- unconditional love 550
    Above 1000 the angels on to the Ultimate beyond measure.
    But according to Dr Hawkins all the same energy--restricted condensed--into matter on this earth.
    So here restricted consciousness evolves to know its full self.
    Enlightenment not the end but then there is a move on to higher realms.

"The Map of Consciousness was created by Dr. David Hawkins, a psychiatrist, who experienced several life-altering events throughout his life. Following each event, he noticed a change in his state of consciousness from an ego-based/ mind focus to a completely overwhelming state of overpowering bliss where he felt a constant, steady connection with the “Presence”.

With this dramatic change in his level of consciousness, he decided that he must pursue the reason why it had changed and how he could describe the changes to help mankind in the pursuit of enlightenment. His driving desire was to “address the causes of the endless stream of spiritual distress and human suffering”.(2)"

The map is on this link
    http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2...hawkins-scale/

Ps all the qualities mentioned in the opening post are to be found on the map of consciousness.

To my mind the whole point of incarnating here is to awaken--to be come aware of Self--in other words Self realization or enlightenment.

The "negative" aspects of persona are stripped away, transcend til the real is revealed.
    This is why there is an agreed pre- birth plan .
    Once we are here I dont think there is a need for communication with "guides" tho help can be prayed for.
    All is within.

Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 11th January 2019 at 10:49.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Most of the main speakers, talk about how we have some sort of contract with most people we meet in our lives. So, I couldn´t help but think, does this account for our impressions of people?

For example we meet someone and we take a dislike to them. Is this the Soul contract kicking in? Are we supposed to be playing a negative part in their life and vice versa.

I think also when we meet or see someone for the first time and the energy signature starts to oscillate, that is a clear sign of a past life friend or foe and for sure a contract would exist with that person. I believe we could all give several examples of this.

After spending two days contemplating this topic, my only real download was to surrender to the fact that, we agreed maybe to all the obstacles in our lives and fully embrace all those trials and tribulations.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Caliban (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), XelNaga (14th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Do (did) I have a pre-birth plan? Yes, the older I have become, the more this has resonated with me. However, with whom other than myself, this plan is developed, I do not know.

What is my plan? What are my contracts? How to know? It does ring true to me that I came in to this incarnation with an objective or objectives. And I also resonate with the concept of a cosmic family, or group. A tribe? Each a player in our incarnation’s track or trajectory.

Who among us has not met someone that they instantly recognized as a being that you have known and loved from another time “somewhere else?” And the recognition was mutual! You are vibrating in harmony and excitement – a reunion!

But how defined is the map of our incarnation? I don’t know. There is free will.. and yet much seems almost preordained. Many events can be extremely difficult and painful challenges and, at times, when I look back at one of these crossroads, I see that I played a part in, even triggered, perhaps unconsciously, events that ensued.

However, this definitely seems not always the case. Sometimes terrible s**t happens, horrific events seemingly at random and with no perceivable enabling or discernible assistance (unconscious or otherwise) from us. Witness Valerie’s experiences. Thank you, Valerie, for your courage

Are these seemingly random tragic events part of our pre-birth plan? A lesson that we desired to learn? For no matter how devastating these events may be, we move, perhaps haltingly, even begrudgingly through them, onward.. they become a part of us, our infinite experience. And depending upon how (and if) we are able to accomplish this, we may gain enormous strength, love, compassion from the experience.

Others, however, may not be able to cope, the event being simply too much for them. Perhaps an exit point for them. Maybe even the opening for a “walk-in.” An interesting and related concept.

Would we consciously wish these horrific events on anyone? Hell no.

And on the flip side, are those times when doors seem to open, events synchronously fall into place, enabling our trajectory in positive ways. Sometimes I wonder, does that mean I was on the right “track” in order for this to be enabled?

Can we have positive seeming synchronous events like this occur when we are on the wrong track? Is there ever a wrong track or is it all “part of the plan?”

Sometimes I think we can be guided, but by whom? Do we have some infinitely wise “guardian angel” type beings pulling for us? Sure would be nice.. comforting to know. Or is it me, my HS, that offers guidance?
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    Sometimes I think we can be guided, but by whom? Do we have some infinitely wise “guardian angel” type beings pulling for us?
    Regarding the above.... I consider that it is dependent upon your 'potential' physical and spiritual, current, structure!

As in.... if you are of 'background' then no you have nothing more than Gaia directing your actions.

If you are of a 'broken' soul group (which can only hold, as one, within Terra and would cease to be if outside of Terra's fields) then you are dominated by the awarenesses which have subjugated, through parasitical symbiosis, so very many potentialities of possible being.

But if you are 'still' of the embryonic budding of a new, self defined being, then yes you most certainly do have a “guardian angel”.

Of course the above is only my consideration and should not be used to define anything within else.

Last edited by lake; 11th January 2019 at 17:09.
    Normal..!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bruno (11th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

no "pre-birth plan" here.

I just casually said "what can be so hard about being human"... and lo!, landed here, for this one time.

So, if there was "a plan", it was to make me watch my stages of manifestation very carefully.

You bet!
    Last edited by meeradas; 11th January 2019 at 18:39. Reason: style, lo!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th January 2019), greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), samildamach (11th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Lake, where do you get your ideas about the universe and so forth? Is it thru experience? Research? Some kind of spiritual practice? All of the above? Just curious.
    I really do not think that I can do the answer 'justice' within typed words! But I will try It may 'wander' a tad though??

(lake sits staring at the keyboard....attempting to find words and time passes....... )

Time passes is a place to start.

Years ago I considered a different situation (well not completely unrelated to my current contemplation, infact most of it I still hold as MY truth) which I posted here 2 years ago, near to the day:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1036308

That is an excellent thread by the way....I may need to bump it?

So my thoughts changed more to the nature of MY personal time and to what extent I determine MY freewill and so creation of MY continuing narrative?

(Note to self: They are moving closer as I have typed this to Mike before and I read his question before today)

I knew that I was 'creating' my reality, or thought I was as dramatized within my post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1036342

But I didn't really understand it!

So....if I can give you an image to view, in order to assist me, in this badly constructed answer!

The moving water is time.
    The 'monk' at the front (on the right in the image) is 'me'. I am not yet living....I am still dead. (I am the contents of the 'shot glass').

I am stood in the present 'time' and mainly hold a view of my past (the movement of my actions within this 'life' as I am looking down stream).

There are many 'dangers' but also many 'possibilities' where I am stood.

The 'monk' behind me is MY Creator. (the one who filled the 'shot glass'). That 'being' loves me as their 'child' and hopes that I will be 'born'. That 'being' is also the one who authors the drama in which I stand. That 'being' stands up stream from me.... and creates my future which then 'flows' down to where I stand in the present.
    That is my 'parent' and 'teacher'....... sending lessons from my future into my present in the hope that I will live.

Sometimes, IF I learn.... then my teacher may take a small step closer to me and then I can 'see' or comprehend more.... but it is only sometimes, although hopefully I am becoming more?

My 'teacher' is also the one who pushed me out of the window and into that body here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1265724

The 'monks' behind my 'teacher' are there to maintain balance within my 'parent', as love for a child can cloud any mind.

So I am certain that I have left out so very much But in effect that is where my very limited knowledge comes from.

Hope that helps? If not just say and I will try to put it in another way.

And if I can add regarding my last post stating that Gaia controls 'background' beings.......

Quote Now Gaia was the Grand-mother of Hades and Hades didn't really like existence back home with the other gods, so mainly he just stayed in hell after getting the job.

All the other gods wouldn't go to hell as on the whole NO ONE left after traveling through the lake of Lethe, where souls flocked to erase all memory .......so the god Hermes got the job of transitions, boundaries and as messenger of the gods of the upper and lower worlds.....maybe so granny could keep in touch with Hades?
    A snip from here:

The Dragon's mind creates the circle of its life here, as it wanders in a Hell it can't remember entering

Again just my considerations and as I have stated many times:

Quote If I remove the need for you to act, because I do for you, then what need are you?
    Normal..!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), sunwings (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Pre birth plan? I don't know, nor do I think anybody else knows what they signed up for. It's a little like signing up for battle, I guess. You know it's going to be intense but how it unfolds is mysterious. It seems like a battle and also like a game. A video game with multiple players, maybe?

I feel my basic personality is acquired through many lives, many incarnations and that some of my dreams are evidence that I am living concurrent lives. It is up to me how I choose to either degrade or refine the personality here. The alchemy of life can burnish or rust and pit.

We are all one. It's true. At the same time we are tasked with individuating away from the collective. It's a paradox. The collective itself cannot evolve if we lean too heavily on it, or submerge too much into it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

greybeard (11th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I feel my basic personality is acquired through many lives, many incarnations and that some of my dreams are evidence that I am living concurrent lives.
    If I can say....I agree with the above.

But.... Everything on this subject is acquired via the experiences of regressed or near death experiences of what are considered as individuals!

Now I do not state that the experiences are incorrect. But I do consider that said experiences are NOT of the supposed individual!

My current, limited, consideration is that each of us are constructed of multiple, individual, potentials of possibilities!

That we are made of (forgetting about the physical form or any intrusion into that entity) a myriad of singular, blank memory receptacles , which individually cannot hold or dramatize an existence, but which have, each, participated within failed 'lifes' or 'narrative' and still hold that 'image'.

In essence the relating of previous considerations of an existence is nothing more than accessing a single 'atom' of your current potentiality.... YOU NEVER lived that experience....but it is held within the souls group that currently describes you.

That 'past life' was not YOU.

YOU have never been before.

If you consider the genome....If you change a part of that structure are you still the same being?

XX YX ....... if you remove a part and imprint another then YOU are NOT the same!

The physical form can renew....supposedly it does every 7 years and you are no longer the same being. But this form is NOT you.

You are made of the current (lets say 1000 ) 'cells' of potential.
    Each one of these individually are NOT you! The same as the trillions of cells which define your physical form are not you.

To continue within 'awareness' (after your form expires) you, individually, must become one.

Damm I am making an utter trash of this....... sorry but maybe you get the idea, before the game table is up turned and new players take the seats?
    Normal..!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One soul many parts.
    However I agree with Lake --Chris has not been here before.
    This is an entirely new persona.
    On the way In I picked up various attributes to suit--these prob do come from past lives but an amalgamation possibly.
    Not saying im correct but its a "May be so"

"All the worlds a stage
    And all the men and women merely players
    They have their exits and their entrances
    And one man in his time plays many parts"
    Williams Shakespeare

Not that content with the current part of "my" plan
    First time in this life living on my own.
    Time lies heavy.
    Avalon a blessing as I spend time here reading posts watching the videos.

This too shall pass.

Chris

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

lake (11th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), samildamach (12th January 2019), Wind (11th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One thing which I do not understand is Why?

Most on this thread 'believe' that THEY, as they are now (perceived individual), will in some way or form 'continue' after the physical forms death!

I have stated that (in my limited consideration) to be incorrect and unless YOU become as 'one' within this 'life'....personally....that which you currently define as YOUR true being, will NOT have any 'awareness' once the physical ceases.

But no one has thought to ask how to 'become'?

I can only think that you all consider my words so wrong that no questioning is required?

That you fully comprehend the potential 'lose of possession', but the narratives which you have so far read and experienced define all that is wanted of your thought and you no longer consider newly presented concepts or ideas as worthy of personal deliberation?

Normal..!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    One thing which I do not understand is Why?

Most on this thread 'believe' that THEY, as they are now (perceived individual), will in some way or form 'continue' after the physical forms death!

I have stated that (in my limited consideration) to be incorrect and unless YOU become as 'one' within this 'life'....personally....that which you currently define as YOUR true being, will NOT have any 'awareness' once the physical ceases.

But no one has thought to ask how to 'become'?

I can only think that you all consider my words so wrong that no questioning is required?

That you fully comprehend the potential 'lose of possession', but the narratives which you have so far read and experienced define all that is wanted of your thought and you no longer consider newly presented concepts or ideas as worthy of personal deliberation?

That is your take Lake, definitely not mine.

I do think that unless one experiences some contact with one soul, one cannot truly understand the discarding of the body/3D.

Also, most of these happenings do not have words to express them in 3D, they may be inexpressible.

In other words, we may be losing our time lolllllll trying to.

But no, I do not think I will keep my 3D whatever, I think I or the non I, will keep the experiences however, remembering what I is feeling like, a flimsy blink of an eye remembrance (do you remember each blink of your eyes, individual blinks? no, but they happened an are part of the experience).
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think I or the non I, will keep the experiences however, remembering what I is feeling like,
    Ok....if I have 'snipped' your post appropriately? Can you please tell me why you consider that you will, as an individual awareness, continue on pass the demise of your physical form?

What made you, personally, come to that conclusion? The written word of others combined with a personal 'want' for it to be the 'truth' maybe? Or something else?

I am not asking for full descriptions more just an outline of why!

Lets say for me it is the personal experiences which I have engaged whilst currently physical which have determined my consideration....although I have read a vast amount of literature it only ever made me consider the implications corresponding to my perceived dramatic narrative!
    Normal..!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think I or the non I, will keep the experiences however, remembering what I is feeling like,
    Ok....if I have 'snipped' your post appropriately? Can you please tell me why you consider that you will, as an individual awareness, continue on pass the demise of your physical form?

What made you, personally, come to that conclusion? The written word of others combined with a personal 'want' for it to be the 'truth' maybe? Or something else?

I am not asking for full descriptions more just an outline of why!

Lets say for me it is the personal experiences which I have engaged whilst currently physical which have determined my consideration....although I have read a vast amount of literature it only ever made me consider the implications corresponding to my perceived dramatic narrative!
    Because I or It experienced it. The eternal me knows it exists experientially. There are no other words to express the experience of eternity, eternal beingness.

Far far away from readings, learnings, of whatever else. Not a belief either. Nothing to do with 3D experiences. But yes, experienced in this actual lifetime, consciously.

I did not even tried to experienced anything like this, it just came consciously, eternity beingness looking at my actual 3D life. Not even a near death experience. No beliefs related. My take, let it happen, get rid of any belief. It will open the way.

----------------

Oh, I must add that this is a moment experience (I do not know how long it took in this 3D, eternity has no time calculation lollllll). And it does not remain. Never happened again, but so powerful that it changes all the outlook on life.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th January 2019 at 18:05.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So Flash am I correct in saying that you had a metaphysical moment, within this 'life', in which you (the totality of an individual perception) comprehended that your awareness, personally, would never cease to be and that you between 'physical lives' considered and then implemented a pre-birth plan, either alone or with the assistance of 'others'?
    Normal..!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #135
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some children have clear memories of past lives. And their testimony is scientifically pretty well documented. That seems to me to be evidence of an ongoing-ness of the essential 'me' and essential 'you.'

Some of us have clear memories when we are young. Others have vague sensations of being or living somewhere else that stays with them for decades. The vague sensations and dreams of lives lived elsewhere don't constitute proof for those who have them but they are subjectively compelling.

NDE or near death experiences also allude to the idea that we are headed off somewhere after death. Who knows where exactly and why?

I get the sense that my life may have been set up as a test. The compelling sense that this is the case motivates me to overcome trials and tribulations, relieves me of what otherwise could be misconstrued as a purposeless burden. I imagine many others feel the same way, yet can't quite put their finger on why.

I feel that all that has happened and will happen to me serves a purpose. Here is the caveat. It only serves a purpose if I operate with that understanding.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spiritual information from mystics has some paradoxes.
    None of these I can hold as true or untrue.

Ramana--"Neither creation nor dissolution" = nothing ever happened.
    Eckhart Tolle " There was never anyone there to do anything to you"
    Various teachers "Its an illusion --that does not mean nothing is there--just that it is not what it appears to be"
    "Yes I am God but so are you" Sai Baba
    "You are not the doer" Ramesh Balsekar.
    "Of myself I do nothing"Christ

Separation from the Creator is not possible ---the though that I am a separate individual persona is the illusion.
    On enlightenment there is no one left to claim enlightenment--enlightenment means freedom from ignorance, the ignorance being that I exist as a separate entity.
    This is Maya.

NDE There is a commonality in that there is a life recall where they experience everything that they did to others as though they were the other.

Truth would appear to be "I am That"

So you take your choice.

Going back to the first post---there are benefits to the persona in this life to do ones best to evolve into a better person.

Chris

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

So Flash am I correct in saying that you had a metaphysical moment, within this 'life', in which you (the totality of an individual perception) comprehended that your awareness, personally, would never cease to be and that you between 'physical lives' considered and then implemented a pre-birth plan, either alone or with the assistance of 'others'?
    No you are incorrect in your presumption

Yes, you could call it a metaphysical moment within this life

No: in which you (the total of an individual perception) - there is no concept of individual perception. Beingness is, has always been, will always be. Without time concept either. Very difficult to explain. In fact there is no concept of perception either (these are base on physical senses). It is a knowing, not a perception.

No: comprehend that your awareness, personally, would never cease to be - an Yes: my awareness was not personal, those concept of personal are 3D, they do not exist in the eternal being, the separation of personality is non existing. But there is an awareness of beingness.

No: you between physical lives considered and then implemented a pre-birth plan alone or with assistance: I never had any experience of this kind related to pre-birth plans. My 3D self was however, in that instant, conscious that we have many lives and depending on the higher needs one live became conscious, or was paid attention to (in eternity). I have no idea on how in terms of process it is decided which life is paid attention to.

In other times, through sometimes hypnosis or during acupunture, I was aware, in my 3D consciousness, of other life that may have been, or will be, mine (in 3D views), to look at or pay attention to (when put in eternal frame). Except for hypnosis or re-birthing processes, those experiences are quite sudden and not looked for.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some children have clear memories of past lives. And their testimony is scientifically pretty well documented. That seems to me to be evidence of an ongoing-ness of the essential 'me' and essential 'you.'

Some of us have clear memories when we are young. Others have vague sensations of being or living somewhere else that stays with them for decades. The vague sensations and dreams of lives lived elsewhere don't constitute proof for those who have them but they are subjectively compelling.

NDE or near death experiences also allude to the idea that we are headed off somewhere after death. Who knows where exactly and why?

I get the sense that my life may have been set up as a test. The compelling sense that this is the case motivates me to overcome trials and tribulations, relieves me of what otherwise could be misconstrued as a purposeless burden. I imagine many others feel the same way, yet can't quite put their finger on why.

I feel that all that has happened and will happen to me serves a purpose. Here is the caveat. It only serves a purpose if I operate with that understanding.
    And I do not disagree with most of which you have stated....but I consider that it is not because YOU (as you currently define yourself) continue, but more that it is using a 'fragment' of an 'unsuccessful' combination of potential.

That the utterance of children (showing a link to dead physical forms) demonstrates the memory of single, reinvested 'parts' of now non being awareness.

That this 'realm' is a womb!
    Normal..!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

And I do not disagree with most of which you have stated....but I consider that it is not because YOU (as you currently define yourself) continue, but more that it is using a 'fragment' of an 'unsuccessful' combination of potential.

That the utterance of children (showing a link to dead physical forms) demonstrates the memory of single, reinvested 'parts' of now non being awareness.

That this 'realm' is a womb!
    Hum... very interesting.

I think that the written word to express this is still worst than the spoken word, which is pretty useless too.

I wish we could speak and be together for a week. Then the process would be easier. Well..

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greybeard,

I feel deeply that we are here to refine as individuals, not to deeply merge with the, "all one," all of the time.

Present company excluded, I find those who are on this path, often don't appreciate the difficulties others have and honor them for their struggle. Their empathy becomes compromised because they are choosing hive mind over the evolution of the individual.

The may "feel your pain," after a fashion, but actually entering into your difficulty with a high degree of specificity requires narrow angle focus and observational skills that occur with a sharper sense of self (and therefore others)

Imho, this is the greatest mental and emotional trick of the New Age. While it encourages "rising above or getting beyond polarity," it is rubbing necessary edges and rough spots off its adherents--making them more uniform. All this while catering to their ideas they they are doing something important and good for their souls.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast