Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Your Soul's Pre-Birth Plan

AutumnW
    I see where you are coming from.
    However its not good to put a blanket label on those seeking enlightenment.

My experience is that to begin with the search is all consuming but not to the avoidance of responsibilities to children and others.
    After a time there is no seeking--searching tends to take one elsewhere when in truth all are complete--whole and eternal--we are just not aware of this.

The meditation and spiritual practices are done just for the doing of them--not looking for a result.
    Through gratitude and as qualities mentioned in the first post grow--ego diminishes--selfishness departs and one is more compassionate and aware of others needs and difficulties--sometimes an ability to heal comes and this is used for the benefit of others--there is no superiority--no patronizing--one is in service to the other.

Accepting that there are some promoting their path as the only one.
    The true mystic is in service and needs nothing form the other.
    Devotees may come because of the loving energy attracting but the mystic does not look for this.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I finally watched the video Mike posted, about half of it. It was okay, I don't think it had anything new in it (is there anything new?), I heard what I've been hearing ever since I've explored spirituality, channeling, old age new age whichever age.

Yes, I believe we go on, consciousness never ends. We probably remember everything when we leave the body. We're not who we were but who we've been and what/who we'll be. For me, that's not even an argument and I won't waste time debating it.

What I was thinking about this morning was --- this whole pre birth planning thing. The guy in the video, Schwartz, says we design the next life with a "wise council of elders," and I'm paraphrasing. If we have qualms about the plan, they try to very persuasively--but with "great love"--convince you to stick to the plan. If you persist--sounding like few can resist that "great love"--they will alter the plan, slightly. Seemingly to make it less burdensome and overwhelming.

Council of wise souls. Okay. But don't you, after a while, ask yourself, "who are these authorities in my life telling me what to do, what's best for me, what I must do?" You ask that in school, you ask that later at work, and you go through life wondering why others have authority over you. I think most of us do. With your parents, you realize (if they're fairly normal), "oh, they care for me and are just looking out for my best interests, they want to protect me, help me perhaps avoid some of the mistakes they made."

So is that what these wise guides are like? Like loving parents, helping us design a plan? Yes, you should go to college, maybe study law, wait to get married and have kids, etc... But the metaphor doesn't quite work. WHO ARE THESE WISE SPIRITS?? And why should we listen to them as they design a plan for us to perhaps suffer (a lot) and perhaps experience a few joys here and there and perhaps help some other souls there and there and perhaps hurt some along the way?

Another thing that gets me is the word "Contract." A "spiritual contract." Drives me up the wall. That tells me that the spirit realms are just like this realm here -- business, bureaucracy, debts and debtors. I don't say that what Schwartz and others describe isn't true. Perhaps it's the way they describe it that doesn't sit well with me. Are those spirits the operators of the carnival ferris wheel? Get on, the ride's a little scary, but you'll gain some perspective. Get on, there's someone you'll meet up there who you'll find interesting while the ride is stalled for an hour due to mechanical difficulties. Get on, you need to understand what it's like to feel the fear you made John or Sally or Jack or Laura feel.

Who are these carnival operators and what makes them different from we who take the rides ?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Michi (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Orph (12th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Greybeard,

I respect your seeking enlightenment but feel I can best accomplish my own search for enlightenment by leaning away from the idea that I am whole and complete, on any level. I accept that fact, don't agonize over it. It's part of being human. I wasn't incarnated here to find out how perfect I am, but how imperfect and then take all necessary steps to change.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Buddha said "Put no head above your own"
    Wise advice.
    Im ok with learning from "others" but as like Caliban has said contracts and hierarchy not for me.
    I see Soul's Pre-birth Plan as a may be so.
    I just dont know.
    Self-Realized, here and now, give pointers and Im ok with that

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th January 2019 at 19:52.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Caliban, since having some really strange beings interacting in my life five years back, I have to ask the same thing. Who are those "wise ones" and what do they really want? What makes them wiser than me? I don't like people telling me what to do here, so I can't imagine I would like it any better "there".

Somebody has some explaining to do, before I take any of their advice. I got nothing but chaos and confusion in this life, from their appearance in my life five years ago.

I do identify with the heart virtues, though. That part of what he says means something to me; something positive and constructive.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Michi (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Orph (12th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

This is a really interesting thread.

When I was young, my family started referring to me as “the kid with nine lives” because I had so many close calls during my youth: multiple drug reactions including one where I turned blue as a baby; eating rat poison; slipping off a moving tractor and being caught by the seat of my pants; being lured away by a stranger; a house fire; a tornado; four car accidents including being hit by a gravel truck and another where my car went off the road and slammed into a tree.

Well, you get the idea. I think the grand total was over a dozen close calls. By my 20’s, I was telling people that I was going to die before the age of 30. Interestingly, around the age of 30, the close calls stopped.

When I did a regression session with Mary Rodwell, she asked me about all the close calls. I shrugged them off saying that they were just exit points I’d chosen in case life had proven to be too difficult—in case I needed a way out. I’m not sure why I decided to “front load” my life with so many of them.

During that same session, I discovered a past life as an Original (Aboriginal) woman who was known for her wisdom and talked about a light being/guide around me named “We-un.” This name meant nothing to me at the time, but months later, I happened to read Steven Strong’s book Between A Rock and A Hard Place and read that a We-un is an Aboriginal Female Elder who is spiritually advanced and has supernatural powers. After some reflection, I came to the conclusion that this light being/guide is actually some aspect of myself, if that makes sense?

See: http://forgottenorigin.com/e-store
    Last edited by Chanie; 13th January 2019 at 01:27.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Orph (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019), wondering (13th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One aspect that has not really been touched on.
    If we choose our parents then I would think that we also choose our birth date.
    My personality/nature runs true to horoscopes that have been done
    Chris

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chanie (13th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    If we choose our parents...
    Well, we often choose one, and then put up with the other. (Not a joke. As best I know, this very frequently happens.)

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chanie (13th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Flash (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), greybeard (12th January 2019), johnf (16th January 2019), lake (12th January 2019), Michi (12th January 2019), Mike (12th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Rosemarie (14th May 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019), Yoda (13th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    If we choose our parents...
    Well, we often choose one, and then put up with the other. (Not a joke. As best I know, this very frequently happens.)
    That is sooooo true.

A real problem arises from this when the parent chosen is not the main one to raise the child due to divorce or many other things.

For my daughter, it is 100% obvious that she was to be with me. We both learned together to build a tight, working and loving deep relationship. And the feeling is reciprocal. I am blessed. And we have been told by people who sees souls.

And I had the feeling for years that she had to come. I even saw a schematic of her being one year before conception. Like a real blue print. So weird.

When I think of it, wow, i travelled quite a lot in this life, in spiritual terms as well.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chanie (13th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), kanishk (16th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), Olam (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Rosemarie (14th May 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    ...Who are these carnival operators and what makes them different from we who take the rides ?
    Great post, Caliban.

If you get on the carnival ride and the operator says to "keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times", or to "hold on to your hat", the ride wouldn't feel so intrusive and engineered by "outsiders", but if they say, (read this in the voice of Bill Lumberg), "Yeah, you don't seem to be progressing quickly enough, and we're going to have to ask you to incarnate as a blind, deaf, legless, dwarf man covered in tumors, in Calcutta. It would be great if you could do that right away." {whoosh}

I don't think Michael Newton's subjects spoke of a "spiritual contract" (and I haven't read Schwartz's books), or made a "vow" to anyone but themselves. It wasn't the soul agreeing to a plan laid out by "the Elders", but rather a plan the individual soul makes, using a smorgasbord of available help to set up the plan. Schwartz (in one of his interviews) said that his understanding is that we all put ourselves through self-reflection, self-assessment when the body dies/soul returns. In that process we individually decide if we "got the lesson" or not. If we decide that we did not get it, it's what people label as 'karma', but it is self-accepted, self-assigned - a known 'weakness' that we decide we want to work on some more. So a soul might say, "I need to understand what it's like to feel the fear I made John or Sally or Jack or Laura feel.", but there is no group of elders pushing that on you. That would be your own soul pushing that idea on yourself.

I'm sure I correctly remember reading that (at least) one of Newton's subjects said that no one is forced to reincarnate, and that you could "sit it out" in spirit form. I hang my hat on that idea. Knowing what I know now (ppppfffffttttt! hahahaha) masked by amnesia, I've said I'm not coming back if it's just to witness Earth's life forms' molestation and extinction. So, sorry to my soul group members. One less player after this round. I don't figure my soul's experiencing "everything" needs to include being a witness to the genocide of life on what still appears to be the most spectacular and most biologically diverse planet that I know of.

The Zen masters wrote koans - mind puzzles designed not to intellectually tell you the Truth, but rather to help you bump into it. That's my impression of this Council of Elders. Wise, savvy facilitators who have observed a lot of incarnation planning and its successes and failures, not manipulative game masters, not pushy salesmen, not even like teachers that assign homework.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Caliban (12th January 2019), Chanie (13th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Rosemarie (14th May 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019), wondering (13th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

The Zen masters wrote koans - mind puzzles designed not to intellectually tell you the Truth, but rather to help you bump into it. That's my impression of this Council of Elders. Wise, savvy facilitators who have observed a lot of incarnation planning and its successes and failures, not manipulative game masters, not pushy salesmen, not even like teachers that assign homework.
    I do hear what you're saying, Dennis, and it's wise. (no pun intended)

What if you get a stupid counselor? A neophyte? I'm half joking, but what if... you get a salesman type or a game player... it's a pretty diverse world here, imagine what it's like there. I can imagine a friend saying, "Dude, stay away from that Next Life Advisor... Bad news. I know a couple that seem to mean well. Let me know when you're ready."

Sometimes you meet a teacher here, like one of your zen guys, that drops a bomb on you. Nothing's real, let it all go, whatever. Imagine meeting one over there --- "Forget it. You don't need to reincarnate again. You really want to?" "Well, yeah, I need to work out that thing with this one, and work out this thing with that one..." "I'll show you a way to do that now - here. No need to keep entering bodies and living out these lives to do that." "Wow. Okay."

Just a thought.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Chanie (13th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Michi (12th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

From what I've read, and it seems to make sense, we can work out some of the same things on the astral plane as we do in an earthly incarnation, it just takes a lot longer.
    But if we really need to rest and heal after a strenuous incarnation, the astral is a good place to linger.
    If part of the reason that we continue to reincarnate on earth is because we are really addicted to the kinds of intense sensory experiences that we have in 3D reality, then it would probably make sense to go "cold turkey" sometimes too, and stay on the astral.
    If there are other kinds of growth that we need to be attending to, since Earth is reportedly such a "tough school", then this is probably the better place to do it.
    Of course, that's all assuming that we are imperfect, and our main purpose for incarnating is to learn and evolve, instead of just "experience".
    I'm more inclined sometimes to think the former, but at other times the latter.

I'm sure I correctly remember reading that (at least) one of Newton's subjects said that no one is forced to reincarnate, and that you could "sit it out" in spirit form. I hang my hat on that idea. Knowing what I know now (ppppfffffttttt! hahahaha) masked by amnesia, I've said I'm not coming back if it's just to witness Earth's life forms' molestation and extinction. So, sorry to my soul group members. One less player after this round. I don't figure my soul's experiencing "everything" needs to include being a witness to the genocide of life on what still appears to be the most spectacular and most biologically diverse planet that I know of.
    I feel the same way at times, Dennis. Then I wonder if my soul mates on Earth might really need me to help establish some kind of haven where we could survive all the chaos, that would keep us and our offspring intact until things are right again on the planet. But that depends a lot on how long it's going to take to bring in that promised "golden age".Hopefully we will be able to get a clear picture of all that on the other side, when the times comes...
    Last edited by onawah; 13th January 2019 at 00:04.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chanie (13th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

I do hear what you're saying, Dennis, and it's wise. (no pun intended)

What if you get a stupid counselor? A neophyte? I'm half joking, but what if... you get a salesman type or a game player... it's a pretty diverse world here, imagine what it's like there. I can imagine a friend saying, "Dude, stay away from that Next Life Advisor... Bad news. I know a couple that seem to mean well. Let me know when you're ready."

Sometimes you meet a teacher here, like one of your zen guys, that drops a bomb on you. Nothing's real, let it all go, whatever. Imagine meeting one over there --- "Forget it. You don't need to reincarnate again. You really want to?" "Well, yeah, I need to work out that thing with this one, and work out this thing with that one..." "I'll show you a way to do that now - here. No need to keep entering bodies and living out these lives to do that." "Wow. Okay."

Just a thought.
    I concur.

I have never seen it do good to rub in ones "faults" and make him do better by learning thru his shortcomings.
    This is a stimulus-response system enforced by the mind and on this earth plane.
    Perhaps it has been created here on earth as a "games arena".
    If I wanted to "help" someone really, I would reveal to him his treasures.
    He would grow and would "handle" any shortcomings.
    Who insist that we only excel thru pain?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Caliban (13th January 2019), Chanie (13th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), onawah (13th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Addition: What I mean by my previous post is that the being itself don't NEED directions from outside.
    This is only a requirement on this 3D and astral plane and because of this amnesia thing.
    So for spirit guides and elders it's of course completely alright to advise and steer and also entering this arena for bazillion times might be a fun ride and entertaining for a spirit.
    In my view there is no need to grow or evolve or learn because a spirit is "perfect" and "all knowing".
    It's just a big game for spirits - kind of "blind man's buff". However - there's is nothing wrong with exploring other playing fields - perhaps without amnesia.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2019), greybeard (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Every enlightened one I have read or listened to in thirty years of "interest" has said the same thing.
    The soul is perfect, complete, eternal.
    It would seem that spirit in this world is restricted, unaware of this.
    So the purpose of being here would seem to be to wake up to this "Truth"

One recommendation is Self inquiry or neity neity--not this not this.
    So through a process of elimination the Truth of Self is revealed.
    Every concept, belief is released till Self-realization is!!!! That.

What else can spiritual awakening be about?
    You either in Samsara/Maya think you are and individual or there is the realization that there never was a separate person.
    Any concept idea is not Truth and is to my mind selling one self, as spirit, short.
    I dont expect people to agree or disagree--each to there own.

Chris

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caliban (13th January 2019), Flash (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Perhaps it has been created here on earth as a "games arena".
    Regarding the above quoted extract....

Can we at least agree that this 'realm' is not for amusement, nor for game play?

There is only a single reason, that I can see, that it could be.... and that would be (accepting for the purpose of this post, that the 'soul' is eternal and indivisible) that after unimaginable 'time' spent in all and any possibilities of 'life', awareness has become so very tired and bored that it deleted all memory and imprisoned itself into a recurring 'loop', having chosen a single pattern of narrative?

Normal..!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

greybeard (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Is 'life' not funny....Are you not amused?

Off topic and then utterly back on

I was considering posting a thread regarding "the beautiful ones" from John B. Calhoun's work which focused on the behavioral study of captive mice and how it relates to current day 'human' society and so I used the advanced search in order find posts/threads which may currently exist.

I used the term "John B. Calhoun" which brought back only 4 'hits' none of which were threads.
    But to check I began to view each post and one took me to:

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite Post 3290

As I was there reading, I continued scrolling and consuming the words until I read post 3299... which held a link to another thread and as I am so very nosey....I clicked through which lead me to:

The Game: The Computation Matrix Post 227

Having read that post, I thought "I have read this thread before".
    So I when to the first post (in that thread)!

In which Terragunn states (in a snipped segment):

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Have you considered that you were once an all-powerful sentient being that became bored with your existence? Have you considered that a Game was created and agreed to by you and others to 'escape' your boring existences of being all-powerful, and to know what it is like to be limited and disconnected from what you truly are? Have you considered that you have become addicted to the Game of duality, materialism, and limitation you continue to power?
    So rather like my last post in this thread! (maybe I remembered from 3.5 years ago)

In the 3rd post, in Terragunn's thread, I go off on a little rant and in one part state:

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Edit to add that unless you consider that you are the ONLY being here, in this place, you may NOT consider this to be a GAME .... as the harm here is not funny
    Really go and experience starvation, vivisection OR any number of horrific paths in this "game"
    Its not a game.
    But the interesting and most relevant post comes in at number 8 when Magnus tells of their interaction before birth!!

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    My firm belief is that choice was not an option for me in regard to entering this physical experience. Some hard found pre-birth memories of mine, even confirms this.
    @Magnus: I am interested in your 'pre-birth memories' and the experience in relation to what you refer to as 'hard found'. Will you please share?
    I remember, once writing a very detailed post about this, here on Avalon, but now, for some reason, I just can't find that old post for you, it's like it never existed.

I'll do my best to try reconstruct that what is not easily put into words, here we go:

During this physical lifetime I have instinctively / subconsciously known that I carried this memory (I'm now able to recognize what that specific, gnawing feeling, ever was...), although I was never consciously aware of the memory or the content of the memory, until some years ago, when my pre-birth memory, within a short period of time, successively became distinctively present and clear to me, yet rooted at such a deep and distant spiritual level that its vividness varies relatively to my current day to day vitality curve. When the content of the memory became accessible to me, it was like a very familiar replay of expired, non-physical, events. Why this memory, rather suddenly became accessible to me in the time and way that it did, I can only guess at. This section explained why I considered my pre-birth memory to be "hard found".

In a different mood on another day, maybe I'll be able to add details and nuances to this, official but very private revelation.

The content of my pre-birth memory is not wide ranging, but probably contains only the most intense highlights of the trauma experienced when I, as the then non-physical individual, was handled and forced against my will, into this physical experience.

• I remember being in a physical or at least semi-physical environment.

• I remember the interior of this place, being all in white color and having perfectly smooth and rounded features applied to absolutely everything.

• I remember some sort of white mist enclosing the setting.

• I remember being forcefully handled against my will by another non-physical, non-sentient entity, totally superior in strength.

• I remember my captor / handler emanating malevolent, cold and dark energy.

• I remember having some sort of visual impression of my non-physical handler, but I'm not exactly sure how to relate to that part.

• I remember that I was not alone, there were at least several others like me, being handled or awaiting being handled.

• I remember being "picked and grabbed" (the best way i can describe it), against my will, I was pleading for grace, wrestling, struggling, screaming, fighting, to no avail. Nothing I did had any effect in stopping the course of action.

• I remember initially being vaguely aware of the purpose for me being there, but that vague awareness changed into the obvious, shockingly fast.

I was forcefully handled against my will, by some sort of non-physical captor, in a possibly semi-physical environment of which I know nothing about or even its location, I was not alone, the handler was not a sentient entity, the environment was all white, smooth and rounded in its features, a white mist was everywere, free will was ignored like it didn't exist, I had enhanced field of view, initially I was vaguely aware that my utopian style non-physical existence was threatened and about to get forcefully transformed into a physical experience, my non-physical existence was undoubtedly, uptil then, of utmost contentment. I experienced unlimited horror and despair before and during the transforming process of entering the physical experience, that same horror and despair, to this day, still lurks within me some 39 earth years into my physical experience.

I remember being handled and forced into the physical, but I cannot exactly describe the process of the transformation, other than using the metaphor of being picked, grabbed, dragged, pushed and finally thrown (literally) into something that reminds me of the horror and pain it would imply for a human being to be thrown alive into an industrial meat-grinder. The "meat-grinder" in my transformation was as far as i can understand, just as semi-physical as the environment, possibly even non-physical, I can't tell the difference, but I can tell that it was part of bringing me into the physical.

A while back, I happened to listen to Karla Turner on Youtube, she said something that made me jump. Listen for yourself:

The late Dr Karla Turner - "Soul Recycling Center" @ 39:52

I have no clue if this has any bearing on my story, but the correlation IS interesting and could have the potential of being another angle on my pre-birth experience.

Also, another VERY interesting synchronistic find:

Quote Reference

"Although there was one experience when I tried to head in to space in the etheric zone. I was able to remain in that zone and ended up in a chalky white structure that was used somewhat like a hospital -- obviously not for physical bodies though. There were a number of people hanging in the corrider's there that I could tell were sleeping and dreaming -- they were talking with others -- but none were aware of where they were or what they were doing. I recognized a friend from physical there and tried to talk to her. She got partially lucid only for a moment, and then just as quickly faded back in to her own little world. This place had other beings that 'worked' there and they explained that it was a temporary place for people to come to heal. That was the only space experience I had with other beings."

BTW: the link to the video is no longer functioning but I have left it within the quote.

So....interesting how things present themselves....... Are you not amused?

Normal..!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #158
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member SudiMaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks

This guy is an advocate of Humans being Loyal Followers, whislt speaking on a "Free Will" Platform.
    He has offered a 27 point "Human Value Guage", which starts with being 1. faithful and 2. trusting in taking guidance.
    they are as follows:
    1. Faith (in a Loving Universe/God) 2. Trust (in self, others and the Universe) 3. Acceptance (being able to walk in another person’s shoes and allow them to be themselves; to accept your present/past life circumstances) 4. Compassion (for self and others) 5. Courage (to speak and live your truth; being your authentic self) 6. Kindness 7. Self Love (to accept that you are a unique individual who has the God/Universal energy within) 8. Unconditional Love (the nonphysical type of love that honours and celebrates the uniqueness of all living things) 9. Peace 10. Joy 11. Gratitude 12. Empathy 13. Patience
    14. Self-referencing (realizing that your intuition/gut reaction is based on truth and following it; tapping into yourself for knowledge and wisdom) 15. Sharing
    16. Reverence for Life (honouring the life energy in all living things) 17. Cooperation 18. Harmony 19. Balance 20. Open-heartedness (drop the armour from around your heart from previous hurts) 21. Humility 22. Spirituality 23. Forgiveness 24. Gentleness 25. Self Control 26. Perseverance 27. Coming Into a Greater Knowing of Your Strength and Power (you may feel powerless or unworthy of what you really desire).

Truly, a person that follows this, will be a sheep, and NOT ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT SELF DISCOVERY AND AWARENESS.
    So rather than just bitch about the Man's philosophy, I decided to create my own List of how to Become the Perfect Spirit, and be a Best Human, and Save Earth... It ONLY HAS 4 THINGS.
    Attached Images  

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #159
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member SudiMaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks

EXACTLY... Science is a thing most people ignore when it comes to Spirituality...
    Newton Brought the Science to Spirituality, and his reports makes all these guys look and sound like Clowns.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SudiMaharaj For This Post:

Mike (13th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Tough love has its place; for some, it's the only thing that will capture enough attention to allow learning to take place.
    Giving someone only what they want is what was called "grandmother love" by the Buddhist lama Trungpa Rinpoche, which does not equate to compassion, but to permissiveness, which only weakens and spoils the recipient.
    Will a child be better off if he never learns the meaning of "no"?
    Who does insist that we only excel through pain?
    We don't, but it has its uses as a tool for learning in a reality of duality, where without pain, there would also be no pleasure.
    If we don't feel the pain of burning, we won't remove ourselves from the fire.
    That's the nature of this reality, which is not always pleasant.
    Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Who insist that we only excel thru pain?
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2019 at 03:24.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

lake (13th January 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), onevoice (30th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast