+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Quadriplegic needs advice.

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Quadriplegic needs advice.

Richard Bartlet is an incredible healer...and chiropractor as well.I attended one of his early healing seminars.
    Kerry Kassidy if i recall correctly was speaking of him as well.
    Wishing you well..Ed

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2019), Kari Lynn (12th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    For cutting the appetite, there is a new product called Ozempic. With me it works wonderswithout any shaking as other poducts would have as side effect.

It is under prescription, check with your insurance if they would pay it, because it is expensive
    Same issue. Coffee kills my appetite but ends up throwing me into the shakes later in the day. And only one thing helps with the shaking...eating! So there is a rebound lowering of blood sugar that goes along with most of these weight loss wonders that involves the adrenals and action on the pancrease.
    There's something called REACTIVE hypglycemia where it is exacerbated by food sensitivity. I used to not be able to eat pancakes with syrup without a blood sugar crash, but found that I can eat it now as long as it's gluten free flour and pure maple syrup, nothing with additives.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 times in 213 posts

Hi Kari Lynn, hope you are doing well. I have lived my life with vertabrae and disc problems. Herniated discs throughout my lumbar area and another bad spot at T-8 where there is hardly any disc left due to vertabrae compression, so yeah, I can relate to what you are going through.
    A lot of good advice on this thread - some new things for me to look at as well. I am trying out a product called Bio cell. It is a drink that is suppose to provide a lot of good healing to the body. I have read a lot of people's testimony about it helping with their herniated discs. It is also known for helping with skin and other things. I have been using it for a month and during this time i had re-injured my back (as often happens) and my recovery feels to be quicker and easier this time so maybe the Bio Cell has helped.
    Keep watch for your ability to get CBD oil. It is really good for many things and as a pain med as well, but it can be expensive.
    Take advantage of a physical down time to work on the spirit and mental side.
    All the best to you!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th February 2019), Kari Lynn (12th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019), what is a name? (11th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3