Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: Gobekli Tepe

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Gobekli Tepe

Thanks for posting an update on Gobekli Tepe greybeard/

Have a great trip Zampano, it sounds fantastic

I love this site and what it means to history and our push back in time, wonderful.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (8th January 2019), DeDukshyn (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (8th January 2019), Mari (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), toppy (10th January 2019), Violet3 (10th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,825 times in 1,353 posts

Ancient Astronomical Symbols At Göbekli Tepe Confirm A Comet Swarm Struck The Earth 11,000 B.C.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/ancien...rth-11000-b-c/
    Dr. Martin Sweatman from University of Edinburgh’s School of Engineering thinks Göbekli Tepe, which is 6,000 years older than Stonehenge was once an ancient astronomical observatory. While studying symbols carved into the temple’s pillar known as the vulture stone, he and his team found evidence the ancient depictions of animals correlate with constellations and astronomical alignments associated with a comet strike.

Researchers dated the event to 10,950BC.

The dating from the carvings agrees well with timing derived from an ice core from Greenland, which pinpoints the event – probably resulting from the break-up of a giant comet in the inner solar system – to 10,890BC.

“It appears Göbekli Tepe was, among other things, an observatory for monitoring the night sky. One of its pillars seems to have served as a memorial to this devastating event – probably the worst day in history since the end of the ice age,” Dr. Sweatman said.
    This does appear to correlate with my past life research and experiences. In 1995 I recovered my first experience of being forced into the Mantis artificial reincarnation system 12,389 years ago (which would be 12,413 years ago from now). I was placed in a woman's body and transported to Atlantis and ended up being sacrificed almost immediately in a temple ritual. The following incarnation into another female body occurred right after that and I had a very pleasant, full lifetime living in a house above the ocean on Atlantis and the climate was very mild and warm.

I did not recover the memory of any more lifetimes until several thousand years later so perhaps the Earth became uninhabitable for a period of time. I've also talked with a substantial number of people who have recovered past life memories and no one has ever mentioned any lifetimes 10,000 to 12,000 years ago.

More past life research needs to be done relating to this time period. I have found that the dating of past life incidents is quite reliable. I have crossed checked dates from other more recent past life incidents with historical library sources and found them to be surprisingly accurate.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

angelfire (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), DeDukshyn (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), drneglector (8th January 2019), greybeard (8th January 2019), Justplain (9th January 2019), mountain_jim (14th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Sunny (9th January 2019), Violet3 (10th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Andrew Collins: Göbekli Tepe - Temples of the Gods & The first Astronomers FULL LECTURE

MegalithomaniaUK
    Published on 8 May 2018
    Explore Göbekli Tepe and ancient Turkey in October 2018 with Andrew Collins, Hugh Newman & Jj Ainsworth: http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/turke.... Andrew Collins shares his research on ancient sites in south east Anatolia and looks at Karahan Tepe, Harran and Göbekli Tepe. Filmed in September 2015 on the Megalithomania 'Origins of Civilization' Tour.

Copyright Megalithomania 2015/2018. All Rights Reserved.
    Explore the world with Megalithomania Tours throughout 2018:
    http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/tours...
    Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/megalithomaniaUK
    http://www.megalithomania.co.uk
    http://www.hughnewman.co.uk
    http://www.andrewcollins.com

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), enigma3 (9th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Please correct me if am wrong. From what I have read and listened to regarding Gobekli Tepe. The only reason the archeologist were able to date the site so accurately was because the site had been carefully covered with organic material, which they were able to date. Therefore it is the organic covering that is 12.000 years old. I am intrigued as to how long the site existing before it was covered over ?
    Does anyone know if this has been answered ?
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (8th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), enigma3 (9th January 2019), Ivanhoe (9th January 2019), Mari (8th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Billy
    Good question.
    I dont know but obviously the site was in use for some time before it was covered.
    For sure it must be one of the oldest sites as yet uncovered.
    At that time they obviously had information on the stars and possibly some expected cataclysmic event.
    Thats the possible reason for covering it up, a sealed time capsule.
    All very interesting
    Chris

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (8th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), Mari (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

From another article on the site that Truman posted above, current estimates are 11,500 years old, but much at Gobleki Tepe is still unexcavated, so there may be layers underneath that are even older.
    There are ruins currently underwater in different areas around the planet which are much older, such as off the coast of India but are much harder to assess, obviously.

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Please correct me if am wrong. From what I have read and listened to regarding Gobekli Tepe. The only reason the archeologist were able to date the site so accurately was because the site had been carefully covered with organic material, which they were able to date. Therefore it is the organic covering that is 12.000 years old. I am intrigued as to how long the site existing before it was covered over ?
    Does anyone know if this has been answered ?
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (8th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

The Masks Found at Göbekli Tepe

Three of the masks found at Göbekli Tepe have undoubtedly a similar style to the example from Nevalı Çori. They show non-individualized faces. However, at Göbekli Tepe the mouth is not depicted, while the Nevalı Çori mask almost gives the impression of a screaming face. Together with the finds from other sites, a large repertoire of masks in different styles is suggested. All types, with and without mouth, more individualized or abstract, are also well attested for in the large repertoire of limestone sculpture found at Göbekli Tepe (Figure 6). Their treatment during the refilling events can shed some light on aspects of the use of masks during the PPN at this site.

[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/www.dainst.blog/the-tepe-telegrams/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2018/03/figure-8.jpg?
    zoom=2&resize=652%2C571[/IMG]

Figure 6: Selection of limestone heads from Göbekli Tepe, not to scale (Photos: N. Becker, D. Johannes, K. Schmidt, DAI).

Burial rites at Göbekli Tepe seem to have been applied to a part of a hierarchical system of anthropomorphic depictions. The enclosures’ central pillars are abstracted and clearly characterized as anthropomorphic. The surrounding pillars are also stylized, but smaller and contain zoomorphic decoration. They are orientated towards the central pillars and evoke the association of a gathering. Naturalistic anthropomorphic sculpture, which may partly depict masked people, is smaller and intentionally fragmented. The stone masks are strongly related to this category through form and deposition treatment. During backfilling of the enclosures, a selection of fragments, mostly (masked?) heads, and complete masks, was placed inside the filling, most often near the central pillars. If we assume that the stone masks are miniature or supra-sized representations of real organic masks actually worn, they could well attest that ritual activity at Göbekli Tepe and other sites included masquerade to the point where people became an active part within this complex mythology.

During the early Neolithic in the Near East, masks and masking possessed a significant role in rituals re-enacting mythological narratives closely related to death, taking place at sites with special purpose buildings and a noticeably rich iconography. This importance apparently justified the time-consuming and complicated manufacture of these praraphernalia as well as miniature and larger-than-life-sized representations of these items. A small amount of possible mask depictions in stone are all what remains of a presumably manifold Early Neolithic tradition of ritual masquerade.

https://www.dainst.blog/the-tepe-tel...pe-and-beyond/

This is a German research site that sprang out of the original, school, researchers and excavator of the site.
    The video was oK, but rather simplistic I won't fund his vacation trip to Turkey but would consider funding the german researchers if I had the money ... which I don't

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

conk (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (8th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

200 New Stone Pillars Discovered at Gobekli Tepe | Ancient Architects
    Archaeologists have discovered new temples and standing stones at #GobekliTepe in #Turkey, a site which has been dubbed ‘ground zero for human history’ earlier this month. At the beginning of July 2018, UNESCO’s world heritage committee added the truly ancient Turkish archaeological site to the World Heritage List. Gobekli Tepe had been on the so-called Tentative List for five years before the decision was taken at the 42nd #UNESCO World Heritage List Committee meeting in Bahrain. Watch the video to learn more! All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes only.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (10th January 2019), conk (9th January 2019), DeeMetrios (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), enigma3 (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Göbekli Tepe Revealed
    Astronomical evidence uncovered from Göbekli Tepe, the archelogical site where numerous stone circles were discovered. Various experts give their opinions on the find.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

conk (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), enigma3 (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Now that the site has been mapped using ground penetrating radar I am looking forward to seeing it in map form. It is a large site. And nice to see Turkey recognize its importance.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    This does appear to correlate with my past life research and experiences. In 1995 I recovered my first experience of being forced into the Mantis artificial reincarnation system 12,389 years ago (which would be 12,413 years ago from now).
    When reading your book I always wondered how you get to your time estimates. In the case above it's even an exact year. I am sure they didn't have calendars telling the year BC back then ;-)

Could you elaborate about your method?
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Josh Sigurdson reports on Turkey's Erdogan declaring 2019 the Year Of Gobekli Tepe.......................................So if the Turks could have built something like Gobekli Tepe around 10,000 BC, why couldn't

Great article ..... Turks built it ? .... just using the word "culture of the time" is more suitable .

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is Goebekli Tepe | Klaus Schmidt | TEDxPrague

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

conk (9th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,825 times in 1,353 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    This does appear to correlate with my past life research and experiences. In 1995 I recovered my first experience of being forced into the Mantis artificial reincarnation system 12,389 years ago (which would be 12,413 years ago from now).
    When reading your book I always wondered how you get to your time estimates. In the case above it's even an exact year. I am sure they didn't have calendars telling the year BC back then ;-)

Could you elaborate about your method?
    I don't want to go off topic here, but the short answer is that we as spiritual beings can know when an incident occurred in relation to the number of earth orbits around the sun. I've been able to verify the dates (in terms of years ago) of some of my past life memories with historical references and it is surprisingly accurate. It appears that everyone has this ability when using non-hypnotic regression techniques. I don't know if it works with hypnosis. I am currently writing a book to explain in detail the non-hypnotic techniques I used. I will let everyone know when I am finished with this project.

I recently asked Bill Ryan if he knew of any other people doing past life regressions that may have uncovered a cataclysm around that time. His response is this post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1268489

Edit: I neglected to add here and to post #4 above that when I recovered the memories of my first two incarnations on Atlantis it seemed to me (as a knowingness) that Atlantis was what is now called Antarctica. I'm not 100% sure of this but if that is correct there was one heckuva change from nice weather to a very thick layer of snow and ice. I'm not sure if we are being told the truth about Antarctica regarding the age of the ice. Could it have been a pole shift, asteroid hitting earth, earth crust displacement, what...?

However, researchers Rand and Rose Flem-Ath confirm what I remember. They conducted extensive library research of ancient maps regarding Atlantis/Antarctica, a big island in the middle of the ocean:

Rand and Rose Flem-Ath show that 12,000 years ago vast areas of Antarctica were free from ice and home to the kingdom of Atlantis, a proposition that also elegantly solves the mysteries of ice ages and mass extinctions, the simultaneous worldwide rise of agriculture, and the source of devastating prehistoric climate change. Expanding upon Charles Hapgood’s theory of earth crust displacement, which was championed by Albert Einstein, they examine ancient yet highly accurate world maps, including the Piri Reis map of 1513, and show how the earth’s crust shifted in 9600 BCE, dragging Atlantis into the polar zone where it now lies beneath miles of Antarctic ice. [Source]: https://www.earthancients.com/?portf...eneath-the-ice
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th January 2019 at 15:49.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), mountain_jim (14th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TrumanCash
    I dont think you post off topic as who knows who built Gobelkil Tepe or for that matter any of the very ancient structures.
    People/survivors of Atlantis had a far reaching influence.

Chris

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Yes, the Pirris Reis map shows Antarctica running due east from northern Argentina. By the looks of it, the continental coastline continued east, passing south of Africa by small gap, perhaps 500-1000 miles.

The Pirris Reis map coastline has been confirmed as correct (under the ice) by the US military. So it seems that the theory that the continent has shifted south, likely due to something like crustal displacement, is a reasonably plausible hypothesis. Also, the extreme interest being taken of Antarctica by the military, etc., and the Nazi's before that, is an indication that this hypothesis may have a lot of merit.
    Last edited by Justplain; 9th January 2019 at 17:14.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    TrumanCash
    I dont think you post off topic as who knows who built Gobelkil Tepe or for that matter any of the very ancient structures.
    People/survivors of Atlantis had a far reaching influence.

Chris
    There's strong evidence for the existence of a lost civilization somewhere in western Turkey. One scientist posits that the people that eventually became the Luwians were responsible for the demise of many other cultures in the eastern Mediterranean. It's possible, if they ever existed, that their ancestors were responsible for Gobekli Tepe.

Here's the substance of an article from New Scientist (May 2016) :

link: https://www.newscientist.com/article...of-sea-people/

By Colin Barras

The Trojan War was a grander event than even Homer would have us believe. The famous conflict may have been one of the final acts in what one archaeologist has controversially dubbed “World War Zero” – an event he claims brought the eastern Mediterranean Bronze Age world crashing down 3200 years ago.

And the catalyst for the war? A mysterious and arguably powerful civilisation almost entirely overlooked by archaeologists: the Luwians.

By the second millennium BC, civilisation had taken hold throughout the eastern Mediterranean. The Egyptian New Kingdom coexisted with the Hittites of central Anatolia and the Mycenaeans of mainland Greece, among others.

In little more than a single generation, they had all collapsed. Was the culprit climate change? Some sort of earthquake storm? Social unrest? Archaeologists can’t seem to agree.

Eberhard Zangger, head of international non-profit, Luwian Studies, based in Zurich, Switzerland, says that’s because one crucial piece of the puzzle is missing. Another powerful civilisation in western Anatolia played a crucial role in the downfall (see video below).

His investigations of the published literature show that western Anatolia is extraordinarily rich in mineral and metal ore deposits, meaning it’s likely to have been an important region in antiquity.

Through studies of satellite imagery, Zangger has also found that the area was densely populated during the Late Bronze Age. Only a handful of the 340 large city-like sites he has identified have been excavated.

“Some of these sites are so large you can see them from space,” says Zangger. “There’s so much waiting to be found it’s really just mind-boggling.”

Hittite texts talk of several petty kingdoms in western Anatolia speaking versions of a common language – Luwian. According to Zangger, that means we can legitimately talk of them as forming a Luwian civilisation in their own right.

We know from Hittite texts that the Luwian kingdoms sometimes formed coalitions powerful enough to attack the Hittite empire. Zangger thinks that 3200 years ago the Luwians did just that and destroyed the Hittite Empire (see map, above).

Shortly after the demise of the Hittites, Egyptian texts document an attack force they termed the “Sea People”. Zangger says it makes sense to view these Sea People as the Luwians, continuing their campaign for wealth and power and, in the process, weakening and destabilising the Egyptian New Kingdom.

The Mycenaeans, perhaps anticipating an attack on their territory, formed a grand coalition of their own, says Zangger. They sailed across the Aegean and attacked the Luwians, bringing down their civilisation and destroying its key cities like Troy – events immortalised in Homer’s Iliad.

On returning to Greece, however, and in the sudden absence of any other threat, Zangger believes the Mycenaeans squabbled and fell into civil war – events hinted at in Homer’s Odyssey. Their civilisation was the last in the area to collapse.

Zangger says that only such a sequence of events fits with the evidence documented in ancient texts across the eastern Mediterranean, and also explains why the archaeological record shows that almost every large city in the region was destroyed in warfare at the end of the Bronze Age. He sets out his ideas in a new book, and on a website that launches in English today.
    Bombastic storytelling – but is it true?

So what do other archaeologists make of this idea of a lost Luwian civilisation? Many stopped trying to impose this sort of monolithic cultural identity on ancient peoples decades ago, says Christoph Bachhuber at the University of Oxford.

“Archaeologists will need to discover similar examples of monumental art and architecture across western Anatolia and ideally texts from the same sites to support Zangger’s claim of a civilisation,” he says.

The textual evidence available is mainly from post-Bronze age and it paints a slightly confusing picture, which could be seen as both supporting and undermining Zangger’s theory, says Ilya Yakubovich, a historical linguist at the Philipp University of Marburg, Germany.

Zangger’s broader “World War Zero” narrative is also debatable. “He’s bringing in this idea of ancient international warfare,” says Michael Galaty at Mississippi State University. “Most archaeologists would balk at using such terminology.”

Bachhuber calls it “big bombastic storytelling” and points out that today, archaeologists are sceptical that ancient narratives like Homer’s approximate historical truth.

Zangger, however, says there are several other ancient accounts of the Trojan War that all tell a similar story to Homer. One, written in the first century AD, even refers to now-lost Egyptian monuments that documented the conflict.

Despite these criticisms, though, there is near-universal praise for the fact that Zangger’s ideas will raise the profile of Late Bronze Age archaeological research in long-neglected western Anatolia, which can only benefit the scientific community.

“He’s really getting the ball rolling to do larger holistic studies of the area,” says Bachhuber. “I’m actually quite excited that he’s bringing attention to this region.”

There are many deep secrets hidden beneath the soils of western Turkey, just waiting for someone to have a dig.
    Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 10th January 2019 at 03:53.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

angelfire (10th January 2019), Delight (10th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I think Laird Scranton and Hugh Newman are among those who have connected interesting commonalities that indicte a primordial culture stretching globally and over time.

Quote Hugh Newman of Megalithomania and 'Ancient Aliens' gives an overview of new megalithic anomalies including Gobekli Tepe, cart-ruts, keystone cuts, polygonal walls, geometric stone spheres, ley lines, the Sumerian-Tiwanaku connection, the giants of Egypt, elongated skulls and other discoveries. Filmed at the Green Gathering in August 2017.

Quote Laird Scranton shows how the sophisticated complex at Gobekli Tepe in Turkey is the definitive point of origin from which all the great civilizations of the past inherited their cosmology, esoteric teachings, and civilizing skills, such as agriculture, metallurgy, and stone masonry, fully developed.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (16th January 2019), greybeard (10th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes that's the question, why are they covering it up. Probably to try and maintain religious control in the world and to keep the truth from the people in the world. I think its important we know the truth about the ancient civilization because its seems they had some important knowledge that we do not have. They knew something that we need to know something humanity needs to evolve forward. But the elites are trying to keep it from the people. Along with everything else they are trying to hide. Cause underneath its all connected. All the lies are all connected to the underline truth.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

greybeard (10th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that in order to maintain control the elite do not want the population to realize that there have been mass extinction events.
    The ancients seemed to know when one was on the horizon but they seemed to have strong spiritual belief in life after the death of the body which to some degree counters fear.
    Now if the current population thought that there was a limited time before wipe out, what do you think would happen?
    Perhaps every man for himself--take what you want sod everyone else.
    Lawlessness beyond belief or perhaps an upsurge in the opposite--a world coming together in peace and harmony.
    I dont know
    The ancients prepared as best they could--underground cities etc.

Chris

Ps. Im not going to inform my grand children that there is a possibility of mass extinction event in their life time.
    It would seem to be overdue in the time line of cyclic events.
    "Make merry for tomorrow you die"

I would not put that responsibility on them.
    It may not happen--who knows.
    Last edited by greybeard; 10th January 2019 at 09:07.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

mindbend8r (12th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast