+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trace evidence has been found

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Default Trace evidence has been found

Just one more example/story about trace evidence. There is a good amount of evidence to make a case for UFOs... Roger Leir discovered some astounding evidence. Why wont spokesperson present trace evidence in a court to help disclosure?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (9th January 2019), Art (10th January 2019), Axman (10th January 2019), Did You See Them (10th January 2019), EFO (10th January 2019), Ivanhoe (9th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), Nasu (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019), Wildshroom (9th January 2019), yelik (10th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Default Re: Trace evidence has been found

little more about Dr Leir...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (10th January 2019), Did You See Them (10th January 2019), EFO (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), mindbend8r (10th January 2019), Nasu (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (11th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019), Wildshroom (9th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Just one more example/story about trace evidence. There is a good amount of evidence to make a case for UFOs... Roger Leir discovered some astounding evidence. Why wont spokesperson present trace evidence in a court to help disclosure?
    Assuming the farmer's account is honest, first video , what is wrong with his explanation ? Why on earth ( ! ) would you need to explain it in any other terms ? There is certainly no quoted forensic info to argue against such a conclusion .

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I have to bite my tongue here so to say because I really wish that trace evidence would suffice to support UFO/ET sightings.
    There almost always is some “trace evidence” at least in case of big ET encounters.

After my ET event/encounter in Bodhgaya that was huge because the Spacecraft was so close to the ground and were surrounded and in its energy field for many hours I was 99.99% sure that proofs of this could be recovered( and probably still can be recovered) from the ground itself. Radiation and rare elements or metals unknown to this planet, for example. They do not decay easily.
    I’ve retrieved magnetograms from polar observatories, more specifically induction magnetometers proving there was strong and unusual frequency anomaly on the same day.
    And I’ve presented quite loaded amount of data on what’s really happened on that night. Talking to scientists, not to courts of course. But it’s never been enough.

They would require “extraordinary evidence”[ quote: “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”]

Even those farmers in Roswell who collected strange pieces of metal in their fields have been ridiculed and the only thing anyone could do about it so far was to write a book.

Even those “implants” retrieved by Dr Leir are not sufficiently extraordinary because- from pathologists perspective I guess- living organisms on Earth create and collect plenty of anomalous artifacts in their bodies.
    Visit the nearest museum of pathology. There’s lots of “alien stuff” doctors find regularly that is anomalous and unlike anything we normally see.

It would take something sophisticated enough , smarter than human to convince those hard core skeptics running the show. Read ruining the show but I think they simply don’t want their days ruined about this.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (10th January 2019), Did You See Them (10th January 2019), EFO (10th January 2019), justntime2learn (9th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), mojo (10th January 2019), mountain_jim (10th January 2019), Nasu (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2019), what is a name? (10th January 2019), yelik (10th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Here I’ll show you interesting portrait. As I’m sorting my data over the years and trying to save photos on little thumbs since my MacBook Pro was lost on the mission last November, I’ve encountered file called Faces that is automatically picked and created by Mac iOS in photos.
    First I laughed as among all the faces the iOS also picked up stony image in the fence of Bodhgaya Mahabodhi Stupa( Pic number 2)but coincidentally the photo with my Japanese friend there was taken shortly( few days ) after the Spaceship encounter(Pic number 1)
    So I decided to look at it closely.

Enlarged detail with little more contrast added by me in iPhone photo editor( Pic number 3)

Can you see the portrait cast in the flower patterned stone above us?

Of course another piece of trace evidence,

and some will call me out for case of pareidolia.

Least I did not do it. Thanks to Macintosh face recognition software.

Last edited by Agape; 10th January 2019 at 19:15.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (10th January 2019), EFO (11th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), mojo (10th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread