Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Whisper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Healing comes from the Heart: Natural Healing Techniques

@conk
    I am aware of the mind being very powerful and can cause miracles....yes..sometimes placebos work, if the heavenly spirits wants so. But how often people really believe in something and it does not happen? More common today is ....it does not happen in most cases....just look around.

I know one person myself who did not believe the poison he got in contact with accidental, would harm him. But he died from it quickly. This was my father who got killed by a mercury poisoning.

How many people get killed every year because they got in contact with some poison, not even knowing when, how and with what they got infected? So please don*t try to tell me something different now.

There are people with special tendencies, I know...which might are able to go without or less food for a while. But I don`t believe into the common theory humans can live without food in this dimension, if they are spiritual advanced enough mentally.

Nature gave us a body with many organs meant to use in the right way. The organs are not there just for decoration. This is how I think.

How sad to only allow a body to exist by cheese and sodas? Sorry, but I would not recommend this at all. But amazing what kind of ideas people have just to be called "a special or more advanced person" later on.

There is so much nature is offering us to live a good and healthy live. So we should give our body the necessary respect and what it naturally needs.

And nature also provides natural medicine for everything, but instead to study nature and use natural medicine we prefer to make chemical copies of it, which is the wrong way for ages already only out of profit reasons.

Maybe when we take care ourselves and our body and mind the right way we will be able to grow spiritually towards the next dimension where we might have a different body then and don`t need to eat anymore......? I don`t know, but it could be.

Did you know that the Aborigines of Australia decide for themselves when it is time to leave this dimension and they just go some place, lay down and pass away?

Nothing wrong with eating natural things as long we live on mother earth. Good natural foods give your body and mind power nature wants you to have.

About the frequencies..surely they have a heavy effect on us. We are made more than 70% out of water and salt. Every frequency has a effect on water...good or bad. It has a effect on everything............... us, nature and the universe.

---This is what is hidden by the church for ages already..the church accidental lost the right frequencies...You can read this up!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by Whisper; 22nd November 2019 at 11:28.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Whisper For This Post:

peterpam (23rd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,810 times in 2,968 posts

Let me be clear Whisper. I'm very glad to read and watch what you post here. I am totally enamored of health, nutrition, and healing. It's what I am most proud of in my life, the things I've learned over 25 years of studying health. No argument from me to you at all. Eating nourishing food is vitally important for 95% of us. We can't live our lives, as you intimated, based upon how the rare person seems immune to those needs and lives from a higher consciousness level.

Mine was just an attempt to understand those deeper levels of existence. They do seem to exist, but I'll agree to stay down among the plants and herbs for now. Much respect to you and what you bring to the discussion.

I do believe that what those rare individuals achieve is possible for all of us. It just may not be in our Karma for now and we need only worry about our veggies and herbs.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

peterpam (23rd November 2019), Whisper (23rd November 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I believe.. There is always more than one way to reach the same goal....... ...
    Last edited by Whisper; 23rd November 2019 at 12:12.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Whisper For This Post:

peterpam (23rd November 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

About eating or not I think mother nature provides us with so many beautiful, healthy things for a reason. It helps you, your body, mind and soul to grow and develope. Mother nature is trying to help us to get stronger in so many ways. We did not even discover everything which is possible just by eating certain natural herbs, plants or fruits.

But if it goes on like this...manipulating plants or gmo them..we might are forced soon..to survive without food - which is a scary thought for me.

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I find this video very interesting. (10 minutes)

text underneath the video :

This video is about a timeless technique that can be used to heal yourself instantly, anytime, anywhere. This video is not just for those who are sick, but for anyone who wants more freedom, peace, and happiness in their life. The book that is referenced is the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ. This is of a Spiritual nature. Comment how this affected you and Enjoy!
    Last edited by Whisper; 4th December 2019 at 21:57.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

(10 minutes)

I like what Sadhguru says here in this video....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Whisper For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3