+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: It's NOT About The Nail (or, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: It's NOT About The Nail (or, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Watch and laugh, maybe quite a lot — because this is often so VERY true.
    Thanks Bill

Another little hilarious video that highlights the whole men are from Mars, the women are from Venus aspect

A tale of two brains

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th January 2019), Flash (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (27th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: It's NOT About The Nail (or, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Worth a skim through for sure as it's not what you probably think!

"The bitch is an empowered woman who derives tremendous strength from the
    ability to be an independent thinker, particularly in a world that still
    teaches women how to be self-abnegating. This woman doesn’t live
    someone else’s standards, only her own."
    When I see this, the first woman I think of is Rosa Parks, and it's making me laugh. Indeed, she has changed the world.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I remember talking with a man whose children were dilapidating the fortune made by his father. He was complaining about their lack of everything, ethic, intelligence, etc. And we were in a group of businessman listening.

I finally dared to say: "well, rich men like beautiful women, and stupid enough ones. Then, they make children with them. The second generation men like beautiful and stupid women. The intelligence gene has already been diluted once. So when it comes to the third generation, complete dilution takes effect, the whole crew can be quite ordinary or stupid.

The whole group of grown up rich men were mouth open, and I had no comments, zilt, nothing. Which is quite out of their habits.

So, tell me, what is so attractive in stupidity?
    I love this story! I did something similar in regards to vulgarity. Every second word out of their mouth was F, so I decided to have some fun with it.
    I was SO VULGAR they all just stared at me, which is when I added: "Now isn't that attractive?"

Stupidity can't really be attractive.... I think we must be understanding it wrong. Let's give the men some credit here, they have two heads to contend with and we only have one (har har)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Believe me, most men still want women less intelligent than they are. It is less demanding on them. No need to be at par, no ego threathened, not too much change and inner understanding required.
    I believe it but I think there's more to it. Some men have admitted to thinking women are simply incapable of understanding. Take in regards to freemasonry, how masons do not allow women at the highest levels - or in some cases not to even join. This is a "Landmark of Freemasonry" but no one knows why. If they think they're protecting women from something, maybe THEY are the stupid ones!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (17th January 2019), Valerie Villars (27th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

the videos are all snippets and interesting to look at without imposing too much on your time

Some answers to my question to "why men chose women stupider than themselves" - a bit of depth in the approach

It is more about men views than women, despite the title

Biological and psychological factors attractive to women - very intelligent approaches imo (but hey, I am a woman, I am diminishing my chances by mentioning intelligence

Peterson is quite funny in this video on marriage

Last edited by Flash; 27th January 2019 at 05:47.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (27th January 2019), Valerie Villars (27th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4