2. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Default Re: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

AriG,

Had a thought (this has probably also been covered previously--so humor me) regarding the previous clips with the fast moving sliver of an object. With the drone POV looking down view, we see the white objects against the background of the earth colors. If I was walking along and looked up, I might not see these objects, because now I would be looking against a cloud (or blue sky, or chemtrails, again white) background, which is also whitish in color. I would think it would be much harder to spot these from the ground POV looking up at the sky position.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    AriG,

Had a thought (this has probably also been covered previously--so humor me) regarding the previous clips with the fast moving sliver of an object. With the drone POV looking down view, we see the white objects against the background of the earth colors. If I was walking along and looked up, I might not see these objects, because now I would be looking against a cloud (or blue sky, or chemtrails, again white) background, which is also whitish in color. I would think it would be much harder to spot these from the ground POV looking up at the sky position.
    Absolutely! In fact when I saw the object with my eyes the other day, I was sitting in the end of the bed, tying my sneakers- the church and graveyard are the view from my bedroom (how about that for a romance killer- lol). So the object (being I am now convinced) was low to the ground. Like a swimmer doing lap turns. It appeared and disappeared in the blink of any eye (or less).

But to confirm your thoughts- yes, background makes a difference and perhaps deceleration? And POV.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I do wish that someone in this forum in possession of a drone and a rural location would look for this phenomenon as well. As you said frankstien, it may be a worldwide phenomenon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), frankstien (9th April 2019), Harmony (12th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is an update. And this is weird. My hisband witnessed a round tennis ball sized object flying relatively slowly over our land today. He said it was semi transparent and flew just below the treeline, but when it reached the tree line, it cleared it with little effort. Flew like a drone might, but it wasn’t a drone. Incidentally, our beloved cat Malarky went missing Friday night and hasn’t returned. Can’t help but wonder if this phenomena is related to soul departure. Maybe I need a vacation. Husband was in a conference call for work so he couldn’t leave his office to investigate or to call me. Whatever is going on here seems to be making itself more obvious, as prior sightings were only visible on drone footage that had been slowed. Interesting times.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), Brigantia (11th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Omg. I need to stop Posting with my stupid phone! What exactly is a hisband? Fat fingers? How? Size 6 here. No appetite since the anomaly appeared, Add covid 1984? I need a long swim in a cool sea followed by a long soak in a hot tub. Land locked in KY. With uaps flying all over the place. Thanks for listening. Peace out.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Chip (13th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 times in 471 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    What exactly is a hisband?
    Erm, the male equivalent of a herband?

sorry...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

AriG (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Iancorgi (12th November 2020), safara (12th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    What exactly is a hisband?
    Erm, the male equivalent of a herband?

sorry...
    Omg you are clever! Lol. My language study was Spanish so I will say “ el gato es Muy bueno!”
    Albert Einstein

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6