Could they be single snowflakes ?
    Probably not

2. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 times in 260 posts

Default Re: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

AriG,

Had a thought (this has probably also been covered previously--so humor me) regarding the previous clips with the fast moving sliver of an object. With the drone POV looking down view, we see the white objects against the background of the earth colors. If I was walking along and looked up, I might not see these objects, because now I would be looking against a cloud (or blue sky, or chemtrails, again white) background, which is also whitish in color. I would think it would be much harder to spot these from the ground POV looking up at the sky position.
    "In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

3. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,776 times in 905 posts

Default Re: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    AriG,

Had a thought (this has probably also been covered previously--so humor me) regarding the previous clips with the fast moving sliver of an object. With the drone POV looking down view, we see the white objects against the background of the earth colors. If I was walking along and looked up, I might not see these objects, because now I would be looking against a cloud (or blue sky, or chemtrails, again white) background, which is also whitish in color. I would think it would be much harder to spot these from the ground POV looking up at the sky position.
    Absolutely! In fact when I saw the object with my eyes the other day, I was sitting in the end of the bed, tying my sneakers- the church and graveyard are the view from my bedroom (how about that for a romance killer- lol). So the object (being I am now convinced) was low to the ground. Like a swimmer doing lap turns. It appeared and disappeared in the blink of any eye (or less).

But to confirm your thoughts- yes, background makes a difference and perhaps deceleration? And POV.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I do wish that someone in this forum in possession of a drone and a rural location would look for this phenomenon as well. As you said frankstien, it may be a worldwide phenomenon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

frankstien (9th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6