+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: UFO footage? Filmed at my farm on January 6, 2019

If I did this right, this link includes the drone footage of the object I referred to in my post above. It is the second object, but the first is cool too. (I did not watch the entire video before posting this and there may be video of other objects in addition to the two I just mentioned.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8Guy77EAQ

Add: There are only two objects depicted. The video focuses mostly on the first object. The narrator does not state where the video was taken. (If he did, I missed it.) I live in New Mexico and it looks to me like the video of the first object was taken in NM. I base this on the mountains (Sandia or Monzano near Kirtland AFB), the terrain (rolling and brown) and the vegetation (Chamissa, pinon shrubs/trees and brush.)
    Last edited by Satori; 15th January 2019 at 17:53.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), jc71 (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Assuming just 400, then this time it's 'only' traveling at 170 feet per second (its average speed, if it's accelerating), which is 115 mph. So this time, it was just moseying along.
    Not impossible for a bird:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_flight_speed
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homing_pigeon
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

So your advice would be to not bother in buying another drone right now?

Also it is very grey and cold right now. They may be flying around and not be visible at all due to camera. Can’t help but wonder what would happen if more people in rural areas started sending drones up? This could be worldwide for all we know.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), jc71 (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Assuming just 400, then this time it's 'only' traveling at 170 feet per second (its average speed, if it's accelerating), which is 115 mph. So this time, it was just moseying along.
    Take a look at the first video then compare it to the shape in the marked photo.

You would also see rhythmic movement and wings flapping were it a bird. There are no white transparent birds in Kentucky.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), Sadieblue (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

They appear to fly quite low and by your estimation only around 2ft in size, is that correct ? They have appeared more than one time, Would it possible to set up a couple of nature cameras up somewhere, or CCtv ?

Maybe someone is testing state of the art advanced technology drones
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AriG (15th January 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    They appear to fly quite low and by your estimation only around 2ft in size, is that correct ? They have appeared more than one time, Would it possible to set up a couple of nature cameras up somewhere, or CCtv ?

Maybe someone is testing state of the art advanced technology drones
    CC tv would be a greater investment than another drone and would provide a very narrow lens of observation and field cameras are only useful for finding out what animals are invading where and sometimes you can’t even tell a coyote from a deer.

On either suggestion you’d also see a lot of fluff- it would be no more reliable or believable than so many of the grainy saucer ships we have all come to know (and doubt). But thank you for the suggestion

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Billy (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), jc71 (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    given the way it accelerates from the woods and the speed it flies by the drone, there is no known bird that could do that

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mir For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), jc71 (16th January 2019), Sadieblue (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    So your advice would be to not bother in buying another drone right now?

Also it is very grey and cold right now. They may be flying around and not be visible at all due to camera. Can’t help but wonder what would happen if more people in rural areas started sending drones up? This could be worldwide for all we know.
    Nature photographers LOVE overcast days. Film and digital cameras work differently than the human eye. You can look at a vivid, bright yellow flower with your eyes on a sunny day, and see the correct color. (I know, "correct" involves the brain, and could be a discussion of its own.) On that same sunny day, a photographer has to fake what the clouds are doing (scattering the light) by placing an additional filter (neutral density) on the lens. Otherwise, the photo of the vivid yellow flower will be pale, washed-out light yellow/white. Studio photographers use a "soft box" to scatter the light.

Pros and cons:
    A clear day will produce sharp (harsh) shadows, which would be good if the object is close enough to the ground or trees to cast a visible shadow. A clear day will create dramatic lens flares, when the sunlight directly hits the lens. A clear sunny day creates more opportunities for reflection artifacts - from light bouncing around in the camera and from the shiny exterior of the drone and the lens, reflecting out into the field of vision. A clear day will actually make for better (more real) colors in wider-framed landscape photos - the opposite of what happens when trying to take intimate close-ups. The camera is probably automatically adjusting its ISO setting, depending on available light. Lower ISO values (analogous to lower ASA values for film, in case anyone remembers film hahaha) produce sharper, less "grainy" images that are still crisp when enlarged, so that is another 'pro' for shooting in sunlight without overcast.

All that said though, the objects captured seem to me to be too far away from the lens for any fancier equipment or any better photography conditions to matter hardly at all.

For those that are studying the videos/stills: can anyone see any hint of the objects before they become obvious? They seem to just appear, then cruise. How about shadows from the objects, has anyone identified a shadow moving as well?

The one on the left especially seems to start out down in the trees, and looks like it goes under some branches - which eliminates the possibility that it is a very small object much closer to the camera lens (which can make an object appear to be moving much faster than it is.)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), jc71 (16th January 2019), Satori (15th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Dennis! I was just thinking that with dead grass and a white sky and white deciduous branches, that if our white objects flew against these, they would be more cloaked. They’d have to fly across one of the junipers to be seen?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just found this and it gives very little information, and I have never heard of Skyfish, but could this be an explanation?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

avid (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Billy (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

I need advice on what drone to buy at a reasonable price?? Anyone? Thanks
    What price point are you look at ?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Just found this and it gives very little information, and I have never heard of Skyfish, but could this be an explanation?
    Yes, I thought about posting about this, too. They're also known as 'Roswell Rods' — another search term to use.

They move at super-high speed, and each of the several videos of them shows a very similar general shape. But they seem to be very small, unlike Ari's mysterious object.

As best I know, no-one has a single clue what they are, even after many years. They're so anomalous and 100% inexplicable that they've not really caught the attention of most UFO researchers. Some folks suspect they're something living, like alien insects (almost!), but that doesn't seem to apply to Ari's apparently very solid object that appears to hold its shape perfectly.

Putting all this together, I do suspect these are 'drones' of some kind: i.e. intelligently controlled (or intelligently self-directed) objects that are here on some purpose. The really interesting question is how many there are, as it'd be REALLY easy to miss them without quite-by-chance HD video capture. (And a note here: a regular security cam wouldn't have the resolution or frame rate to capture them at all.)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), avid (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

I guess the priority is the right tool for the right job. At the best price (within reason for a non professional). The mavic air plus extra batteries was around $1000 and was purchased as a special gift for husband joining the club (50)

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Yes, I thought about posting about this, too. They're also known as 'Roswell Rods' — another search term to use.

They move at super-high speed, and each of the several videos of them shows a very similar general shape. But they seem to be very small, unlike Ari's mysterious object.

As best I know, no-one has a single clue what they are, even after many years. They're so anomalous and 100% inexplicable that they've not really caught the attention of most UFO researchers. Some folks suspect they're something living, like alien insects (almost!), but that doesn't seem to apply to Ari's apparently very solid object that appears to hold its shape perfectly.

Putting all this together, I do suspect these are 'drones' of some kind: i.e. intelligently controlled (or intelligently self-directed) objects that are here on some purpose. The really interesting question is how many there are, as it'd be REALLY easy to miss them without quite-by-chance HD video capture. (And a note here: a regular security cam wouldn't have the resolution or frame rate to capture them at all.)
    Interesting to also note that as per AriG's capture the "fins" also look "see through" !
    Also makes me wonder if "Rods" are a modern take on the "fairies" of old.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I guess the priority is the right tool for the right job. At the best price (within reason for a non professional). The mavic air plus extra batteries was around $1000 and was purchased as a special gift for husband joining the club (50)
    AriG try looking through this batch of drones.

https://uavcoach.com/drone-with-camera/

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also makes me wonder if "Rods" are a modern take on the "fairies" of old.[COLOR="red"]
    I can't help but wonder (navel gazing with morning coffee) this:

If we are co-creators of this realm and we have been working with elements that we can envisage (carbon and essential elements), so we create flora and fauna and once it takes on a life of its own and evolves and becomes part of the co-creation and then someone introduces the concept of electricity and we begin creating with that level of understanding, and it too creates anomalies, is it conceivable that the introduction of waves (as a concept, of course they've always been there) bestows upon that wave, an ability to join in co-creation and produce a new life form that is completely invisible to the naked eye (like a carbon atom)? And now we have better technology (drones) not unlike the first microscopes?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Billy (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also makes me wonder if "Rods" are a modern take on the "fairies" of old.[COLOR="red"]
    I can't help but wonder (navel gazing with morning coffee) this:

If we are co-creators of this realm and we have been working with elements that we can envisage (carbon and essential elements), so we create flora and fauna and once it takes on a life of its own and evolves and becomes part of the co-creation and then someone introduces the concept of electricity and we begin creating with that level of understanding, and it too creates anomalies, is it conceivable that the introduction of waves (as a concept, of course they've always been there) and our manipulation of them, bestows upon that wave, an ability to join in co-creation and produce a new life form that is completely invisible to the naked eye (like a carbon atom)? And now we have better technology (drones) not unlike the first microscopes?
    I just re-read this and its flawed thinking. Please accept the intent and not the analogies... I guess.
    Last edited by AriG; 16th January 2019 at 15:24.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Billy (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have seen a logical explanation for the "rods" (I don't remember them being called 'skyfish'.) They were explained as a self-generated artifact by the mechanical video camcorders of that era. There were (at one time) only a couple of companies worldwide making the mechanical (magnetic tape) recording and playback mechanism (Matsush!ta or maybe Panasonic, IIRC), so all the recorder brands (but Sony) had the same issue. The recording/playback head sensor elements were arranged in a helix shape, a helical array. I think I remember that the issue (creating video artifacts) was repeatable, under specific bright light conditions, so (it was guessed) that's all it was.

AriG's footage was not taken with a mechanical camcorder with the old helical heads. All modern equipment uses a flat, non-moving sensor.

Some of the 'rods' and 'snowflakes' movements in the above video are not easily explained as video artifacts, but mixed in there are a number of photos shot directly towards the sun showing a "rod" (such as the rainbow rods) that are certainly just reflection artifacts. To me, this just confuses the issue, because some of them have fins and deserve study after dismissing the obvious video artifact shots.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Billy (16th January 2019), Bob (27th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not a UFO hunter/researcher. I guess that once I characterized their pilots as just "watchers" that have never interacted with me and never would have reason to, I just don't pay much attention. I'm intrigued by stories told by experiencers, and I will take a quick look at the latest and greatest UFO video as they come out, but not any research at all. I mention all this because I actually did sit down and go through AriG's videos, frame-by-frame. Once I saw the moving objects, I wanted to satisfy my mind as to the truth (and honestly, I expected to nail them as video artifacts.) But, they are not.

So, pardon this non-UFO buff, clumsily researching a UFO video.

The object on the right starts over, or on the edge of, the road - not in the woods. The early part of the footage is too bright to see where either of the white objects originated. Once the drone slightly rotates down (like putting your hand on your forehead like a salute, to block light) the video darkens and the video contrast is then high enough to see them. The reason I think it is significant that the object on the right does not start in the woods is eliminating the possibility that some human in the woods shot some projectile.

The other thing I think is significant is that the one on the right starts out by going under some of the tree branches, and quickly rises over the tree tops. That erases any possibility that it is a small physical object much closer to the camera lens.

To me, they appear to be piloted, not as drones (not anything like any commercial drone.) No human could pilot a drone under and through trees moving that fast (maybe beings living at a much higher 'vibration' speed could operate a mechanical drone that fast, but not a human.)

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (16th January 2019), Billy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019), safara (11th November 2020)

36. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Name:  farmsedge3 01.06.19.PNG
Views: 639
Size:  27.4 KB

Another shot on 01.06.19

Back of farm very close to presumed origination point, but now looking at the video, it may have been more than 550 feet.

Uploading the video to Youtube now. 12 minutes to load through my hot spot.

Hard to believe. We have aliens, but no one will install internet out here. Wonder if our new friends might share?

Last edited by AriG; 16th January 2019 at 17:06.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Attachment 39717

Another shot on 01.06.19

Back of farm very close to presumed origination point, but now looking at the video, it may have been more than 550 feet.

Uploading the video to Youtube now. 12 minutes to load through my hot spot.

Hard to believe. We have aliens, but no one will install internet out here. Wonder if our new friends might share?

Great. The little screenshot Ari embedded above is at 0:07.13 in the video. It's moving from top to bottom, and it's pretty hard to see. Here: (again, this is a large hi-res image, so view it separately for detail)

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AriG (16th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (21st January 2019), safara (11th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast