+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Experiencers simply have "Magnetic Personalities"?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Do Experiencers simply have "Magnetic Personalities"?

Does a simple but not fully understood magnetic particle in human brains hold the answer or some partial answer to episodes of high strangeness?

What is it?
    Magneto-tactic Bacteria is found in all living things. It is in your brain, my brain and even Bills brain It's the most magnetic naturally occurring organism/crystal in the natural world. This bacterium crystallizes in forms and either stays in your brain or can travel to other areas of your body, like your heart, liver and spleen. In layman’s terms, you could say, that it means we are biological magnets.
    Source
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetotactic_bacteria

Mapping these particles in the human brain;
    "In 1992 researchers identified the presence of magnetite—a permanently magnetic form of iron oxide—in human brain tissue. Iron in the body was no surprise. It is commonly found in ferritin, an intracellular protein common to several organisms, and the magnetite was thought to have formed biogenically, with some possibly originating in ferritin. But the presence of magnetite in the brain could be more than incidental. Various studies have shown that brain cells respond to external magnetic fields. There’s also a disturbing link to neurodegenerative disease: Evidence exists of elevated levels of magnetite in brain tissue from Alzheimer’s disease patients."
    Source
    https://physicstoday.scitation.org/d...0180830a/full/

Where is it found?
    As well as it being in your brain, it’s also found in the world’s oceans. This bacterium uses the magnetic poles of the earth, to discover the correct depth to go to in the ocean where the oxygen is the richest, pretty clever huh! – It’s also been postulated as to how migrating birds/fish/ honey bees and other animals navigate in migration periods.

Functional Role in Humans?
    "Surprisingly, magnetite has also been found in human brain tissue samples raising the intriguing possibility that these minerals may play some functional role in humans as well (Kirschvink, et al., 1992). Also consistent with these findings is the accumulating evidence that certain neurodegenerative diseases are associated with a build-up of precipitated metals in the brain.
    Source
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3540109/

Sidenote;
    You will also find that some "New Age" followers believe it’s a healing stone and can be bought as Magnetite stones.
    Source
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetite

In Meteors?
    What’s also interesting is that it has been found in Meteors as well...most interesting is the famous Allan Hills 84001, this is the one where they thought there was extra-terrestrial bacteria within, you might remember it from a quite a few years ago as there was quite some excitement about it initially;
    Source
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Hills_84001

It is Key to a "Sixth Sense" in humans?
    "The suppression of α waves, in the EEG world, is associated with brain processing: A set of neurons were firing in response to the magnetic field, the only changing variable. The neural response was delayed by a few hundred milliseconds, and Kirschvink says the lag suggests an active brain response. A magnetic field can induce electric currents in the brain that could mimic an EEG signal—but they would show up immediately."
    Source;
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...h-sense-humans

Applications of this Bacteria;
    This bacterium can also store "data" - there is work underway to utilize it for future hard drives... Your future laptops / smartphones could have data storage using this bacterium;

"Hard drives store data on discs coated with a metallic film divided into tiny magnetic regions, each of which stores a single bit – the more regions you can squeeze on to a disc, the bigger the capacity. Now, a team at the University of Leeds, UK, have borrowed a trick from nature to build a new kind of hard drive. Certain strains of bacteria absorb iron to make magnetic nano-particles that let them navigate using the Earth’s magnetic field. The team have extracted the protein behind this process and used it to create magnetic patterns that can store data. “We’re using and abusing nature because it’s had billions of years to do all of its experiments through evolution, so there is almost no point in us starting from scratch,” says Sarah Staniland, who led the research (Small, vol 8, p 204). "
    Source;
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...al-hard-drive/

Medical Applications / Nano Robots;
    "Flagellated magnetotactic bacteria as controlled MRI-trackable propulsion and steering systems for medical nanorobots operating in the human microvasculature"
    Source;
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10...-4614-2119-1_1

Controlling This Bacteria;
    Stanford Graduate research on this bacterium;
    “By creating mutations in the lab, microbiologists [have identified genes] that enable magnetotactic bacteria to produce magnetic nanoparticles. They’ve also found genes that control the nanoparticles’ size, shape and alignment in these bacteria. One possible application is to use these magnetic genes as a tool to manipulate cells in a non-invasive way. They could allow a researcher to wirelessly control a cell.”
    Source;
    http://theconversation.com/magnetic-...archers-100720

The location that the bacteria is found is also quite interesting, its located in areas of the brain in the highest concentrations are in the cerebellum and the brain stem in some of the research.

So...who cares?
    You might be wondering and if you have managed to get this far down this post, congratulations and thanks for not falling asleep

Exposure to electromagnetic fields, artificial and natural does have varying effects upon our bodies and brains. There was a study completed over 30 years on Swiss railway workers, due to their exposure to low EMF fields for prolonged periods of time, they were considerably more likley to develop brain, heart and blood cancers than people who didn't;
    Source;
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...97905220070529

Whats this got to do with Experiencers of High Strangeness? Get to the point!!!

I postulate that "Experiancers" have a much higher concentration of these magnetic crystals in their brains and other areas of their bodies. The location of these crystals is concentrated in the Sensory (motor) and memory parts of the brain. What would happen if someone with a higher concentration of these crystals, came into contact with something that emitted an extremely high EMF?

Could this explain why there are so many strange episodes around the world in areas where the planets natural EMF is weakest / strongets? - Are their literal hotspots in regards to this?

Magnetic Particles in the Heart;
    Could this explain the injuries sustained by John Burroughs from the Rendelsham Forest Incident? - He was engulfed by a light / beams? Both men stated that there was "Static" in the area...? Could the buildup of these particles in his heart, which is the 2nd highest concentration in the body of these particles be attributed to some of the injuries to his heart?

Is this why he had such issues in getting his medical records, most of which are still classified?

Source
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...leen_and_liver

EMF always seem to have a part to play in most episodes of high strangeness.....would someone with lots of these magnetic crystals in their brains, literally react to "things" differently when the EMF changes in the environment they are in? Is that why places like Sedona / Joshua Tree and many other places are more likely to have odd things happening there? - Throw in a few people that have more these crystals and what happens?

Are these magnetic crystals part of the Antenna? Remember Persingers Helmet? Where people who had a literally helmet on and were bombarded with different magnetic fields and people told of experiencing "others" and "the voice of god?"
    Source
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

Also of note, is the applications in terms of creating biological hard drives with these bacteria as noted above. Imagine being able to remotely communicate person to person utilizing this? Literally reading and writing data to individuals minds.. sounds like Science Fiction, but DARPA have been looking into this for quite some time in their NESD programs;
    The Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology (N3) program aims to develop high-performance, bi-directional brain-machine interfaces for able-bodied service members. Such interfaces would be enabling technology for diverse national security applications such as control of unmanned aerial vehicles and active cyber defense systems or teaming with computer systems to successfully multitask during complex military missions.

Source
    https://www.darpa.mil/program/next-g...eurotechnology

I have much much more in my research to add, in particular, if this Bacteria has been genetically modified and applied in some areas.. but I will leave you with that snippet for now and some questions I was left with...

Questions I have pondered;
    Is there a biological connection between a build-up of this bacteria in the brains / bodies of humans and episodes of high strangeness?

Could it be an indication or a connection to the “antenna” that has been mentioned within Ufology in recent years?

Do some “experiencers” have a higher concentration of this bacteria in their brains, thus making them more susceptible to natural / artificial fluctuations and changes in electromagnetic fields?

Some areas of the planet have higher frequencies of episodes of high strangeness, what would happen if these “experiencers” were taken to these areas?

Does this bacterium have a connection with the phenomena? Could a mutated or evolved version of this bacteria be classed as extra-terrestrial / life form?

Can we eliminate this bacteria completely from this field of research? Am I / we looking in the wrong place?

What place does this bacteria have, if any, to any applicable DARPA programs in relation to computer-brain interface?

Note; I have to thank a certain poster of many odd things in the desert, that hangs around different places, for pointing in me in this direction which has culminated in this post/research, which is still ongoing. Thanks mate - you know who you are (The Pig Is In The Poke
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 15th January 2019 at 13:04.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2019), Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Bruno (14th January 2019), Did You See Them (14th January 2019), Flash (14th January 2019), Franny (14th January 2019), Hervé (15th January 2019), Inaiá (16th January 2019), James (15th January 2019), lake (15th January 2019), Mark (16th January 2019), Mercedes (14th January 2019), mountain_jim (14th January 2019), onawah (14th January 2019), petra (14th January 2019), Reinhard (16th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), sunwings (14th January 2019), toppy (14th January 2019), Valerie Villars (14th January 2019), william r sanford72 (14th January 2019), Zanshin (16th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Do Experiencers simply have "Magnetic Personalities"?

Fascinating. Thank you for posting.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Bruno (15th January 2019), pigsy2400 (14th January 2019), toppy (14th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Fascinating. Thank you for posting.
    As this is quite top heavy and (ssshhhh boring) I thought I would get the main chunk of my research out on it first, to give people time to digest the information first.

There are potential links to 1967 and SWR...!!
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 14th January 2019 at 18:02.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Bruno (15th January 2019), toppy (14th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 1,036 posts

Thank you - well worth the read. Something to ponder on.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Bruno (15th January 2019), pigsy2400 (14th January 2019), toppy (14th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now my fist post was mostly, peer reviewed / verifiable information, this is where my theorizing and blue sky thinking comes in. I think we get too excited at times to try and throw everything in the "UFO Bucket" as James Carrion used to say. I have a theory that connects this bacteria with testing on cattle and with Skinwalker Ranch as well. As with all things in this field, there are things we can prove and then things we can connect. I have tried my best to make the following useful but must add a disclaimer that its all speculation on my part and it might all be total nonsense

Cattle Mutilation Stories
    Well you may struggle to find many records of cattle mutilations before 1967. There was a laboratory, I don't know which one yet (I am still looking into this angle) but it was investigating bio-weapons and other DARPA related objectives in the 1960's and were testing it on cattle. I have heard that something went wrong / accident and something "escaped" the lab in that year. Then all of a sudden cattle started turning up mutilated across that part of the US. It was almost like a "genesis" point of the mutilations which spread out further from that point
    -Requires More Data-

Mutation?
    Is it possible that there was a mutation in this magnetic bacteria, either naturally or given a little push by said bio weapons lab? If something "escaped" or was tested on cattle not in a quarantine scenario? It's quite possible that this is could be how this mutation of the bacteria was spread amongst other cattle.

In terms of what happened to the animals afterwards, some were hoaxes sure, but could some of these genuine mutilations and the injuries sustained by the cattle be evidence of the mutated bacteria........leaving its host?
    -Speculation-

"Iron is required for magnetosome synthesis, and therefore, it must be present in the growth medium. The type of iron source is not critical, however, as long as it is kept soluble at neutral pH by the presence of either chelating agents [particularly if the iron is supplied as Fe(III)] or reducing agents that reduce Fe(III) to the much more soluble Fe(II) form."

TinFoil Hat Time!!
    What I find interesting in the quoted text above is that the synthesis requires Iron, a lot of it! There has been some work in this area to change the proteins of this bacteria to speed up some of the iron absorption process.The most abundant place in the body of mammals for this is in the blood. Interesting although maybe not related, is the cattle mutilations that were discovered were mainly, completely drained of blood and there was no residual blood on the ground either. Maybe this bacterium consumed / absorbed all of the blood through some odd mutation, so there was no blood left to go anywhere?

Colm, Alzheimers and Skinwalkers
    Colm Kellher who was heavily involved in SWR wrote his first book (Brain Trust: The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow and Misdiagnosed Alzheimer's Disease) before his book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" with Knapp. This first book focused on brain disease / Alzheimer’s in Cattle and CJD/Mad Cow Disease.

This bacteria can be attributed to one of the main causes of Alzheimer's! I always thought it odd that the next book Kellher writes, was about SWR which involved the phenomena AND involved cattle mutilations and all the other supposed goings on there.

Magnetite and prions are obviously connected to Alzheimer’s disease (AD). An increase in the amount of magnetite has been observed in the brain of AD patients and prions are involved in the formation of amyloid plaques. It has been postulated that these two compounds together are involved in storage of memory in the brain. It is not surprising that the two most stable compounds in the brain have “found each other””. In this system several things could go wrong. For example there could be disturbances in the connection between magnetite and the protein resulting in memory problems. Several other diseases like type 2 diabetes and schizophrenia are linked to AD.

In the human brain it is 5 million nano crystals per g tissue [4] and it is also described from heart, spleen and liver [5].
    Biogenic magnetite is associated with neurogenerative diseases like Alzheimer and Parkinson. It has been shown that the amount of magnetite present is generally high in the Alzheimer brain [6,7]. In some cases the values are as much as 15 times greater than in the controls. Magnetite is present in human hippocampus [8,9].

Source;
    http://austinpublishinggroup.com/cli...-v2-id1044.php

Also of note, could the SWR be an area where the earths natural EMF are stronger / weaker than other areas?

"Where the world is thin"

Chip off the old block
    With SWR its odd how they never mentioned the security guards there, but there is eye witness accounts (Chip) who stated on a podcast from 2007 that he was a security guard at the ranch (during the times of BASS/AAWSAP programs) that they had to give a urine sample after each and every shift and weren’t given proper security dogs either, just mongrels /household pets/dogs. Chip also stated that they have to travel to Vegas and undergo MRI scans as well, sound familiar?

Some Questions
    Why weren't they provided with proper security dogs? They were for security right?
    Why did they have to submit a urine test after each shift?
    Why did they have to have MRI scans?

Chip also stated that they had to have TC/SCI security clearances for just being a security guard at the ranch. They also had DIA personnel on site at all times, if his witness testimony is to be believed. Considering the information that has come out in more recent times, in regards to Bigelow stating he was approach by the DIA who wanted to visit the ranch before BASS was kick-started, it makes sense and Chip's testimony was before any of this other information was known.

Back at the DARPA Ranch
    Again, testing grounds on humans in terms of DARPA/DIA related activities in relation to their obsession of creating psychic soldiers. It's real folks;
    https://www.darpa.mil/program/our-re...ain-initiative

If SWR was related to the phenomenon, I believe it was potentially a bi-product of what they were already doing there or a dual purpose program. I believe it was military testing on humans and the cameras that were monitoring and recording the ranch, were recording the people there and the effects this bacteria had on them due to their exposure to some sort of DIA/DARPA MM wave / EMF exposure.

There was probably experiments on people that they had identified as having more of these bacteria in their bodies (experiencers) and were probably being zapped with non-ionising beamed radiation that interacts with this bacteria. Was this in an attempt to "get the phenomena to react" so they could study both the phenomena and the bacterial interactions further? Was this just a case of human testing in terms of DARPA's experiments regarding the human brain etc.

Hence..all the secrecy, the involvement of the DIA etc.

Ohh and don't consider a career as a Microbiologist either, the life expectancy of a Microbiologist, particularly if you work for government related projects is surprisingly short, as quite a few have died in quite strange circumstances;
    https://prepareforchange.net/2016/02...crobiologists/

But maybe that's another thread...

Compartmentalizing Research
    My area of focus / research currently, is to now look for evidence that opposes my theories regarding this bacteria and other things. I believe in compartmentalizing research and focusing on one area and try not to let any of my own confirmation bias leak into my areas of interest. I would be very happy to find anything that directly contradicts these theories, as I would then move along to other areas of research in the knowledge, that I exhausted all avenues of research thoroughly enough in one area, to allow me to move on.

So I ask you, members of this great Avalon, if there is anything within this thread that you find interesting and look into yourselves, please share

In Closing...
    In regards to "extraterrestrials" and all this...well.... maybe we should start swapping our telescopes for microscopes!

-Daedalus-
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 15th January 2019 at 15:34.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Bruno (15th January 2019), Hervé (15th January 2019), James (15th January 2019), Reinhard (16th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th January 2019), Zanshin (16th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Awesome research!

I've looked in to proteopathy, amyloid-beta seeds and misfolded proteins, but never even considered magnetite's role in that whole mess. Magnetite particles are typically less than 100nm, and because of this, zip through the olfactory nerve into different neural/endocrine tissue in the skull. The burning of fossil fuels seems to be the main reason they're quite so airborne nowadays.

It's a weird puzzle - regarding neurodegenerative disorders - all the pieces are out of the box now (I really think they are!), sitting there, but because they're so similar to each other, and the background color is all the same, it's insanely difficult to figure out how all these things come together.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bruno (15th January 2019), pigsy2400 (15th January 2019), Reinhard (16th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Variant,

thanks!

It is quite interesting, I am by no means a microbiologist (that may be obvious) and in recognizing my weakness in that area, I have been on the hunt for one, that sounds really strange

"is there a microbiologist with an interest in UFOs in the house?".

I am currently in conversation with one particular microbiologist that is involved in the UFO field. So that conversation will be interesting...
    In terms of pollution being one of the main reasons, you are not wrong on that front. However there has been research in this area, to figure out if environmental plays a big enough factor.

"furthermore, because particles weren't found specifically at higher concentrations near the olfactory bulb - which is what would happen if the particles were absorbed from the environment - Gilder said he doesn't think the particles were as a result of exposure to pollution. (Here, the idea is that the particles would be inhaled through the nose and then pass into the brains olfactory bulb)"

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-29766-z
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 15th January 2019 at 17:00.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bruno (15th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Daedalus,

I remember hearing something on Coast to Coast about weird psi phenomena occurring in MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)facilities. That might be a lead or go nowhere but worth giving a cursory look!

Also, Do you feel that these bacteria with magnetite cause hallucinations or do they simply open the doors of perception?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

petra (16th January 2019), pigsy2400 (15th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Autumn,

Thank you for the heads up, I hadn't looked at anything like that previously or had the thought to. It does appear as though there have been experiments with "psychics" tasked with questions or objectives that are actually within an MRI scanner, then parts of the brain are monitored to see which parts of the brain light up, compared to a control person who does the same task.

"Unfortunately, several of these studies suffer from methodological weaknesses that could account for the reported effects. Listing these flaws may contribute to the improvement of the research in this field."
    Source;
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3870293/

Other issues with some of those experiments, is the people who claim to be psychic themselves and as the quote above mentions, the methodology that was employed by those doing the tests, basically those experiments caught something, but the data could be erroneous.

Concerning your question around the "hallucinations" its interesting that this build up metals / magnetite in the brain is and has been attributed to certain neurological diseases, whose symptoms can include hallucinations, visual and auditory. Schizophrenia for example, it does make me think of Persinger's Helmet in those regards, which I find fascinating.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

petra (16th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also of note, that I left out of my original post was this.

MRI Scan of an individual that came into close contact with a UAP, that subsequently died within a matter of weeks as a result of the UAP exposure;

This image originated from Earthtec, the same company that was founded by no less than Hal Puthoff, the same Hal from TTSA for those not paying attention.

When this image was re-posted on another internet forum, Earthtec were NOT happy at all! Even though they had posted the image on their own website! A few people were even threatened and their employers were contacted... that's how twisted and weird this / their world is...

It could be theorized that magnetic / antenna is a collection of white blobs in a specific place within the brain. The place where activity peaks in Remote Viewing according to tests done by numerous scientists, including Persinger himself.

EarthTecs Goals;
    Our Goal: The forensic diagnosis of enigmatic illness, treatment, protection and improved patient well-being using the latest Neuroscience and Genomics

Institute medical scientists have mapped emergent evidence of correlations between energy science and the life sciences in discovery of new injury diagnostics, after patients have been exposed to unusual near-field anomalous effects believed related to advanced or experimental propulsion, or unknown devices under test and evaluation

Current client interests include:

Human Effects from Mixed Beam RF mm-wave, Terahertz, and Gamma radiation;

Interactions of novel energy and propulsion systems causing both Epigenetic injury and Central Nervous System pathology;

Studies of Brain Biomarkers and related heritable DNA related to high performance cognition, learning, and intuition when under stress

Creating Experiancers
    The part of this that I find most disturbing, in terms of people that are naturally "experiancers" and susceptible to episodes of high strangeness, is the stance that the military would take.

There would be too many obstacles in the way for the military to utilize "experiencers" in an military operational way. What I mean by this, is that the military would want to create "experiancers" for applications that they want.

I cannot even begin to think how they would do this but can only imagine its probably already happended and is probably quite horrific...
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 16th January 2019 at 12:54.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2019), petra (16th January 2019), Reinhard (16th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (18th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread