1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: A journey into being fruitarian

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:03.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), Akasha (18th January 2019), Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Lunesoleil (9th November 2020), Mike (26th July 2019), petra (18th January 2019), robinr1 (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:03.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), petra (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (18th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Drawing on more than 20 years of research, authors Tony Wright and Graham Gynn explore how our modern brains are performing far below their potential and how we can unlock our higher abilities and return to the euphoria of Eden. They explain how for millions of years early forest-dwelling humans were primarily consuming the hormone-rich sex organs of plants--fruit--each containing a highly complex biochemical cocktail evolved to influence DNA transcription, rapid brain development, and elevated neural and pineal gland activity. Citing recent neurological and psychological studies, the authors explain how the loss of our symbiotic fruit-based diet led to a progressive neurodegenerative condition characterized by aggressive behaviors, a fearful perception of the world, and the suppression of higher artistic, mathematical, and spiritual abilities.
    I was contemplating the garden of eden before I checked back on this thread, and now you're giving me the creeps! But in a good way

Does it say anything or insinuate anything about where the garden was? I'm inclined to think the garden was not on Earth.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Constance (18th January 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Drawing on more than 20 years of research, authors Tony Wright and Graham Gynn explore how our modern brains are performing far below their potential and how we can unlock our higher abilities and return to the euphoria of Eden. They explain how for millions of years early forest-dwelling humans were primarily consuming the hormone-rich sex organs of plants--fruit--each containing a highly complex biochemical cocktail evolved to influence DNA transcription, rapid brain development, and elevated neural and pineal gland activity. Citing recent neurological and psychological studies, the authors explain how the loss of our symbiotic fruit-based diet led to a progressive neurodegenerative condition characterized by aggressive behaviors, a fearful perception of the world, and the suppression of higher artistic, mathematical, and spiritual abilities.
    I was contemplating the garden of eden before I checked back on this thread, and now you're giving me the creeps! But in a good way

Does it say anything or insinuate anything about where the garden was? I'm inclined to think the garden was not on Earth.
    It's been a couple of years since I last read it (it comes off the shelf every 4 or 5 years or so) but I think he is not being specific regarding the location. Eden is a metaphor from his perspective and a synonym for the equatorial rain forests where fruit is abundant all year round, thus allowing for the kind of development he postulates.

I don't think there is a PDF but that is probably a good thing because then Tony will continue to get revenue from what is without doubt a seminal work. Buy it!!!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), Constance (18th January 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), RunningDeer (18th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I believe our mental state plays a huge role in physical health. Many teachers claim that what the body needs is pulled from the air/ether/cosmos/universe. It may not matter what we eat, as long as it is not toxic. If a person sincerely believes that all their nutritional needs are met by eating cotton balls, then that may work for them. Yes, that is a silly and extreme example.

Evidence for this idea may be found in those who practice as a breatharian or sungazer. Granted, this is a controversial topic. Where is Dawn? Dr. David Hawkins, my spiritual hero, said that for years he lived on hard cheese, apples, and sodas. He claimed that he received what his body needed from God. He lived a long, very productive life.

The newly popular Anthony Williams, The Medical Medium exclaims the virtues and great benefit of fruits. He is a very interesting medical intuitive. He allayed my fears of fruit sugars.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), Constance (18th January 2019), Earth Angel (25th July 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), robinr1 (18th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

I maybe wrong about this - but wasn't Steve Jobs a fruitarian?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2019), Constance (18th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

It’s important to realise that whatever we eat- physically, energetically or mentally- becomes part of us - that’s before we are able to dispose of it anyway.
    Thus we eat the environment- the energy and the chemistry of it- gases, liquids, particles, microbes, pheromones, dust , other creatures live information who are or were inhabiting the same space.
    Where it comes to taking coarse physical pieces of biological matter to our mouth and ingesting it, one should be super cautious -from universal perspective.

Even though most humans still live in forgetfulness of their primordial state of natural wisdom and given the complexity and downfalls of human history, much can be also attributed to centuries of famines and forced starvation - usually followed by historical periods of super feeding, protein rich diets and general overconsumption.

One of the last such observable famine to indulgence epochs could be observed in Europe and many other parts of world following the WWII. But also in modern India for example who suffered waves of famine during and post British colonization period and with 1.5 billion people it took very long time to revert a phenomenon of starvation and widespread hunger to abundance- still not there- but overconsumption is looming over( now that was a joke).

In short and what I wanted to say really: whatever we take to our mouth becomes a part of us. Eating flesh and blood of other living creatures is quite predatory from Universal perspective.
    Even if not native to humans but only adopted habit they’ve still been doing this for considerable amount of time to become predators.

And it’s the exact reason for confused and warlike state of civilisation as we know it.

If we all ate just fruits there would be couple of arguments but doubtfully so much aggression.

It would be more fun and joy to live in such kind of human society- we would be more childlike but certainly not more primitive.
    It takes time to convince people to try to abstain from meat or animal based foods in general but it’s an important call to those who want to see real change in their lives happening, physical not only mental change.

“May all keep healthy and happy the way it fits them the best
    If guest gets eaten will the host accomplish his quest
    Putting all matters to the rest

Now”

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Constance (18th January 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:04.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Akasha (19th January 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: The healing powers of fruit and herbs

Hi Constance, I come here following the link you posted on " Joints, inflammation, and all that stuff ", by Bill Ryan . I have not better english , but I promise not invite you to eat marinated green beans, I swear.

Recently I develop a grid of experiences with plants, focusing in herbs, inspired by extra-physical friends , that I suppose be ETs , who tasked me to work hard day-by-day growing plants , to discover myself one of the results of the task, as follows :

They inspired me that plants, especially herbs, are wonderful friends and can be easely work energetically with us (humans). This fascinating simbiose , or in other word Sinergy , can be obtainned if you care the plant , while the plant can care of you , supplying substances . Its Simple as That !!

For example - with age, women need more calcium and iron than men to be health. Men body need more B complex, B12. I'm only saying this basic substances for example, because there are more complex composed substances, like polyphenols , antioxidants , that migh takes this story too far , as long as a imagination and metabolic substances are.

And so, returned to the basic reasoning, the plant can metabolize more calcium, or more iron, or more phosphate, etc, and beyond, can produce more antioxidants , etc , according you needed , more or less of course.

If you care the plant, making the plant feel good to live with you, the plants that you Eat will care you too, supplying substances that make you well.

Then, plants that you Eat like herbs, flowers, seeds, leafs, fruits, roots, any kind, you can choose some of them for cultivation , learn a few how to cultivate and try to be friend of this living beings. It Works !!!

It works because part of us (our DNA), live like plants in vegetative state, and so, we can (energetically) communicate with them in some way.

I'm telling you this, because this thread seems to me you need qualified substances. Other oportunity I share more details about this work with plants, and why the (supposed) ETs inspired me to make this experiences. Maybe I can ask them to inspire you too .. (lol)

For now, feel free to ask anything, if you want.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th July 2019 at 22:53.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Constance (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), petra (25th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    It works because part of us (our DNA), live like plants in vegetative state, and so, we can (energetically) communicate with them in some way.

I'm telling you this, because this thread seems to me you need qualified substances. Other oportunity I share more details about this work with plants, and why the (supposed) ETs inspired me to make this experiences. Maybe I can ask them to inspire you too .. (lol)

For now, feel free to ask anything, if you want.
    I believe plants have a will (of sorts), and that we can communicate with them, just not with words of course.
    I heard someone talking about how plants have control of their own DNA once, but I cannot find any reference to this online! Maybe that's not true, but it's interesting to imagine that in some ways, plants might be "smarter than people". Something to ask the ET's about, perhaps - I imagine they'd know more about DNA than we do.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Constance (25th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)

I heard someone talking about how plants have control of their own DNA once, but I cannot find any reference to this online! Maybe that's not true, but it's interesting to imagine that in some ways, plants might be "smarter than people". Something to ask the ET's about, perhaps - I imagine they'd know more about DNA than we do.
    Hi petra, thanks for reply. I tell you don't need to ask this ETs, first because, they probably will say " We answer only things that you cannnot discover for yourselves " , and second, benevolent beings dont interferes in Free Will evolution of others, in this case, mine, your, and why not to all of us, humans. I think thats exactly the case, and fortunately can answer you. Rather, I must introduce the subject because it is really vast and fascinating.

Before, I notice this ET behavior relatively guarantees they are a benevolent kind, remember that, and think they come here not for help us, but they help if they can, being happy with us to doing this as a friends. Don't forget this if you sense possible " aliens feelings or thoughs " inside you. This notice aims to reject anything doubtful or poorly understood, because may be a trap to fool you, not sended from the good cosmic workers. I also recommend you filter everything I say, never " believing " in nothing whithout a minimum wise scrutiny. Thats enough.

Well, follow my reasoning -- the human consciense are saying more evoluted than plants, but plants are able to metabolize organic substances with very low entropy. About 99% of energy absorved from solar rays are used by plants to transform mineral (inorganic) substances in amino acids, maybe proteins, etc. With this proteins, they build new fibers and textures to grow. Inside this fibers and textures there are " DNA ".

Then, if living beings can build their own DNA by own metabolism, they can (at least) adapt it under own demand, to grow more better, or to survive more better in adverse circunstances, or also, to evolute new capabilities, maybe only possible in next generations, but by definition, can build and change their own DNA. Thats the Point, we are discussing here to clarify my answer to you.

All living beings can " relatively control their own DNA " - This its true !!
    But its not immediate, and the changes takes time to consolide, etc, etc

In favour this argument, I remember that for milenials, humans modify (adapt) DNA of Plants, Dogs, Cows, Lambs, even creating new races. This knowledge is currently hidden, I suppose not with good intentions, but I hope so, not for long.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th July 2019 at 20:46.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Constance (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), East Sun (25th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), petra (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I think it was the books Anastasia The Ringing Cedars where they mention that putting seeds in your mouth before planting gives the seed info on what you in particular need and it grows according to those needs.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), East Sun (25th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), RogeRio (25th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2019), Unicorn (28th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    Well, follow my reasoning -- the human consciense are saying more evoluted than plants, but plants are able to metabolize organic substances with very low entropy. About 99% of energy absorved from solar rays are used by plants to transform mineral (inorganic) substances in amino acids, maybe proteins, etc. With this proteins, they build new fibers and textures to grow. Inside this fibers and textures there are " DNA ".

Then, if living beings can build their own DNA by own metabolism, they can (at least) adapt it under own demand, to grow more better, or to survive more better in adverse circunstances, or also, to evolute new capabilities, maybe only possible in next generations, but by definition, can build and change their own DNA. Thats the Point, we are discussing here to clarify my answer to you.

All living beings can " relatively control their own DNA " - This its true !!
    But its not immediate, and the changes takes time to consolide, etc, etc

In favour this argument, I remember that for milenials, humans modify (adapt) DNA of Plants, Dogs, Cows, Lambs, even creating new races. This knowledge is currently hidden, I suppose not with good intentions, but I hope so, not for long.
    Wow rogparan, this is fascinating to think about and a lot to take in!
    In my mind, this is boiling down to "playing God" and it's kind of scary to think about too. I'm 110% certain we have more control than we realize.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Constance (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hi petra, I warned the developments were fascinating, to say the least.

With all respect (i don't know what you believe, or if believe), I understand that playing God it's a cliche, used by whom still believe that God it's unreachable Out of living beings. But who already understand that God is "with'IN", the Life Paradigm changes to discover and awake the Divine inheritance inside each one.

one wise hint - if you know and are sure, don't need to believe anymore about.

I'm only pointing here targets of interest and practicall possibilities to achieve, being friend of plants. Can appears surprisingly at first glance but if it wasn't possible do to, I wouldn't have done so well, and learned a lot.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 26th July 2019 at 19:46.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Constance (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Franny (26th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2