+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The truth about land giveaway in Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks

Default The truth about land giveaway in Russia

What is Russia's Far East Hectare program?
    Russia offers free land to foreigners, is it true?
    Is free land giveaway really extended all across Russia?
    Find the answers to these and some other questions in my new article: https://ecominded.net/the-truth-abou...away-in-russia

Last edited by CoCreator; 28th March 2019 at 12:59.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CoCreator For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), justntime2learn (18th January 2019), Lefty Dave (18th January 2019), meeradas (18th January 2019), shaberon (19th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2019), Tintin (18th January 2019), toppy (18th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: The truth about land giveaway in Russia

Over the years I have occasionally searched for updates on Putin’s commitment to trial the land giveaway theory. Kudos to Putin who I imagine has heartily read the book series and responded well to community petitions.

It is nice to hear your voice from Russia and your commitment to Anastasia’s philosophy.

And thank you for the update on Government protocols regarding the land project.

A word of advice: As you posted 3 times here today it can be seen as marketing and as this is not part of the protocols of the forum I would hate for you to be discouraged for breaking protocol.

I believe it is highly important that the world gets to hear and see what is happening in your Russian communities and it is this that needs to take precedence here.

So I would like to suggest that you visit the forum and share your experiences with members and unseen visitors. Perhaps even engage in a conversation now and again. I’m sure many of us will have fruitful questions and exciting things to co-share.

Then: If people are inspired by what you are sharing ~ that is not for sale ~ they will find what you are selling.

https://ecominded.net/your-guide-and...and-translator

Your story on the above link is a great start ~ a native Russian who moved to New Zealand and then back again.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th January 2019), happyuk (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (18th January 2019), lake (18th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2019), Tintin (18th January 2019), toppy (18th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread