+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth bombers and drones are now able to be tracked

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Exclamation Stealth bombers and drones are now able to be tracked

All the major powers stealth bombers, attack weapons, and attack and stealth surveillance drones are now able to be tracked because of a new method of "seeing" them has been developed, they say.

Actually it was observed as a phenomena in the 1950's first.

For those who remember the rabbit-ears style of TV antenna
    History - The low frequency radio waves for "Channel 2" for instance were in the 54 megahertz radio band, quite below the FM radio band (88 megahertz) and above the "Citizens-band Radio" band (27 megahertz).

In watching the black and white TV using Rabbit Ears style antenna mounted on the back of the TV, one would have to carefully position them so that the picture was clear, without "snow", and without "ghosting" (multiple images).

One could walk around the room, or if a car or large vehicle outside traveled on the street, the picture would "wiggle", or multiple "ghost-images" would appear, and as the vehicle got closer, the warp or shift of the ghost would get greater.

Since my concepts of "time of arrival" location determination (see ** Note below) were created in the late 1960's, one could PASSIVELY use 3 or 4 wideband-receivers monitoring a few fixed low frequency communications transmitters, such as TV or FM radio and with ease, determine either a transmitter's location when the mic was clicked on, or when an object moved.

One looks for any "ghosting" (time shifts in signals picked up in the 3 or 4 monitoring receivers), listening to the radio wave signals coming in, and with some quick computer processing, can locate the source of the distortion. (either a moving vehicle or vehicles, or a transmitter mic clicked on).
    My GPS equations were tested at that time and designed to locate with a precision of 1/16 of an inch. (of course what the military launched in space was grossly inaccurate, only good to a few inches in the best of conditions..)

How Stealth works
    The stealthy vehicles were designed to reflect RADAR (Microwave) signals up and away from a ground based radar, or absorb a portion of them. (A bomber then may have a reflection signature of a small bird for instance)

But, the stealthy vehicles are though, unable to deflect the lower frequency regular radio waves upwards. The lower frequency waves do come back to the ground.

They become visible with precise detail allowing missiles from the ground or from other vehicles in the air.

The military solution to that has been to use the flying jammer airplanes. Of course the location of the jammer aircraft become obvious by time-of-arrival monitoring of their locations..
    So the militaries have turned to what they think is a better method:
    The logic this time is to go HIGHER in frequency, but not in the visible bands, such as what visible lasers would operate in, they want to go in the LONG-WAVE infra-red band (longwave infra-red is like heat).
    Here is a quote:

Quote WASHINGTON – Once either China or Russia manages to put together a long-wave infrared search and track (IRST), high-speed data links, and the computers and algorithms for multi-ship sensor fusion, the ability of U.S. fifth-generation fighters to operate independently will diminish.

With Boeing and the U.S. Navy explaining in detail how a combination of longwave IRST combined with high-speed multi-ship data networking and advanced sensor fusion algorithms can generate a weapons quality track on enemy stealth fighters, it is only a matter of time before adversaries such as Russia and China develop similar capabilities.

Moscow and Beijing have most of the elements needed to develop and field counter-stealth technologies similar to that demonstrated by the Navy and Boeing during Fleet Exercise 2017 on-board a pair of modified F/A-18E/F Super Hornets using a combination of the powerful DTP-N processor, TTNT high-speed IP-based data-network and the long-wave Block II IRST pod.

The Navy will be fielding its new counter-stealth capabilities in the coming years as the Block III Super Hornet enters service in 2022.

Given that the Russians and the Chinese possess the individual elements of all the required technologies to replicate the U.S. Navy’s capabilities, it is only a matter of time before Moscow and Beijing start to field similar counter-stealth abilities.
    So pour more hundreds of millions of dollars into defence contractor's pockets is their solution.

The point is stealth was cracked the moment I came up with the GPS equations and we had higher speed dedicated microchip computers - back then, chips similar to the Z-80B was a good enough microprocessor... A Z-80 even ran the Radio-Shack desktop computers of the day. And that was enough processing power. We didn't need the IBM 360 and 370's to do this - it was plain vanilla simple easy and clean. I built my own Z-80 microcomputer dedicated boards back then, able to process in parallel way before the linux clusters of today.

Today our computer processing ability is staggering.. A network of such systems as I described (using the ghost signal time-shift monitoring and my GPS equations for "time-of-arrival" determination blocks their billion $ weapons stealthiness for pennies) will do the job very well.

So where is the military mind in Russia and China?

Very simple, fly FASTER than any attacking missile (or torpedo) can go. Fly faster, and use faster aircraft.

It is called HYPERSONIC transport.

That is where the behind the scenes developments really are focused, with China, Russia and of course the US mindset resides.

references:
    "Ghosting" = https://www.revolvy.com/page/Ghosting-%28television%29
    see the extra image present in the TV picture below

Ghosting (multipath distortion) caused by an object in the Sky:

The abbreviation TX stands for TRANSMITTER, and RX stands for receiver

By the way, just in-case anyone missed when I pointed out when the microphone or radio transmitter, any transmitter on any frequency (it works from audio thru light-wave and higher bands), and it doesn't matter if it is "spread spectrum", or analog or digital - the moment it turns ON, because receivers are monitoring and if using my GPS equations (a minimum of 3, or 4 receivers are needed), the location of the transmitter can be computed PASSIVELY and pretty instantly and very accurately.

This time-of-arrival method is used to passively locate gunshots for instance too..

Even natural sources such as lightning, or a meteor storm can be monitored in a passive way. Or any thing else up there moving around..

(** Note: PS - I was never paid for any of that, the GPS tech was stolen by the US government in the early 1970's from me.. GPS was designed to help people who could be in emergencies, or lost needing assistance, and the military weaponized it (sigh)..

And 'they' are trying it again, to steal my underground location and determination surveying technology, trying to create a hostile "duress" forced "take it or die" threat.. we will do a thread and article on that threat shortly.. and who it exposes doing it, their names and associations.)
    Last edited by Bob; 19th January 2019 at 04:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Stealth bombers and drones are now able to be tracked

On and on it all goes, all part of Pandora's box ha
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Axman (18th January 2019), Bob (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (19th January 2019), justntime2learn (18th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), RunningDeer (18th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

I love It Bob very nice indeed.
    Thanks

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (18th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (20th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    [B][SIZE="3"]
    ...(** Note: PS - I was never paid for any of that, the GPS tech was stolen by the US government in the early 1970's from me.. GPS was designed to help people who could be in emergencies, or lost needing assistance, and the military weaponized it (sigh)..

And 'they' are trying it again, to steal my underground location and determination surveying technology, trying to create a hostile "duress" forced "take it or die" threat.. we will do a thread and article on that threat shortly.. and who it exposes doing it, their names and associations.)
    Fascinating post, Bob!
    Very much looking forward to your follow-up
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (20th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,070 times in 8,172 posts

I have been assuming that the real stealth technology was plasma clouds. Ah well, where did I put those bunny ears?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Forest Denizen (19th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (19th January 2019), justntime2learn (20th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ah Forest Denizen, Norman, AxMan and Joe

And I thought putting my note reference in size 1 text would just go by un-noticed...

Well as to the "group", I don't want to take the thread off-topic, but I'll post some pictures in chronological order of those involved from the outset, to present time..

As to the Theremin - that's an interesting thought that you felt the theremin's ability to monitor for environmental changes (usually a change in the capacitance of the oscillator that makes the sound).. sorta like the closer something or further it gets to the "receiver" the frequency changes..

The concept that I describe is a bit like that, but take a close look at the analogue TV picture of the US football player - multiple images are there.. Right below that is an image of an airplane having a ground based radio signal beamed out to the city, (which tends to be not just a microwave radar beam, but like a general "broadcast") to the surroundings around the antenna.. The TV signal will reach up towards the airplane as well as the ground based receiver antennas.

Way back when, there was a set of analogue (that's how they called the old style TV signals from the 50's onward until we all went "digital"), antennas in NY City on the Empire State building - those were the TV transmitter antennas.. And close-by we had Kennedy international airport , and LaGuardia airport a bit to the north..

And those planes would always fly in the way of the Television RF (radio frequency) transmitter antenna, and we on Long Island (or upstate, or in New Jersey) continually get flutter, and ghosting..

The technical term is "multi-path" signals are being generated.. Those multi-path signals have a time delay in the signal that bounces off the airplane and back to our TV receiver antennas. And it mixes with the direct signal, so we have the "timing" of the information (in the signal) being disrupted, and our TV's then shows the delayed signal as well as the direct signal..

So with multiple receivers spaced some distance apart, all looking at the timing differences of the transmitter signal, and using my GPS equations for location computation, we will "know" with absolute precision the location of the source without having to try to bounce a RADAR signal off a moving object in the sky.

It can give us a location of anything moving around, which is some of the techniques that the Israel defence forces uses in their ground monitoring surveillance equipment, also stolen similarly from the GPS time-of-arrival information.

When we tweaked our "bunny rabbit ears" antennas on our black and white TV antennas, we were trying to minimize the strongest multi-path signals (removing the ghost signals)...

The contact that invited me to visit the Bohemian Club in San Francisco, near Christmas 2017 bragged that he grew up with this guy and his wife (he was in essence "taught" "ethics" as how they see ethics).

Those not born with a silver spoon in their mouths were to be treated as "servants", or slaves, as those not part of the elite were not destined to be the planet-wide rulers.

That was his programming so that he knew it fully - in other words WE the rest of the world are subservient slaves to be eaten, abused, enslaved, molested, otherwise psychologically harmed and stolen from, because we are the "servants" of this class.

We could never control anything valuable or important or world-changing. We were not born into the silver-spoon elite. We were only good enough to be ridden if trained how to respond to their demands. There is nothing there in that "elite" in reality, it is a shame, they have no wisdom, skill or talent except to know how to press the buttons of those around them, to be their robots, do their wishes and let their game be perpetuated until the rest of the world says, that's it, enough..

Only they were the ones destined to take over "valuable" things.. That is what they were programmed with since birth..

Meanwhile his own Dad was a member for the CFR bent on world domination through a one-world ruling class to deal with the rabble (slaves and regular folk) and was partially involved with the Nixon era giving away of US secrets to the Chinese in the early 1970's. His dad became one of the industrialists willing to sell out the US to the foreigners for $$$. He himself often talked about his numerous wealthy Chinese contacts who took joy in visiting Men's Clubs to have their sexual perversions played with by expert female slaves.. He said I should try it and was willing to take me there to see and experience it in person.. (More seduction, more manipulation tries in other words).

On the 10th of this month I received an "offer that i cannot refuse" from a Yale Skull and Bones-er saying I am stupid for not accepting their offer to totally surrender my research, IP developed over 40 years for a zero payment, in other words, total theft. Was told bad things will happen if I don't. The person who had grown up with the family in the first picture (who introduced me to the Boho's) was the "agent", or bird-dog. He had tried to bribe me over at least 3 years continually how a lady is given "gifts", taken to lavish restaurants, offered anything to let them into your life, to believe they really care. Then one finds out they don't even supply the KY when they rape you, push you into a corner and say bend over, or else..

Apparently that is done to those who come up with intellectual property, which could be of value to the "elite" in their quest for world domination, and enslaving the rest of the populous. They tell us folk, you really want to play with your scientific toys, and we can make that happen, and poor kids in school believe them, and fall into their trap and deception..

Getting into the Boho club is a type of "want some REAL candy little girl" type of bribe.. It was interesting feeling the immensity of the "elite controllers of politics and industry" all under one roof.. It accomplished nothing of value, what I did notice was that there were homeless on the streets, one possibly having died about 50 foot east of the steps leading into the club, all just being ignored and walked over by those in suits and black ties..

It was under the Nixon administration that I submitted my technical equations of GPS to the US patent office, from where it was stolen, and handed over to a select few of elite "scientists" to try to figure out what the hell I was talking about. Many years before I developed it, tested it, made physical models to demonstrate the concept including having transmitters, receivers and a rudimentary processing system to handle the incoming time-of-arrival data. All of that was documented with all of the original source code, none of which they were able to see about the "other uses" of the GPS equations..

I shall put up more in a separate thread, I don't want to deviate this one.
    Last edited by Bob; 19th January 2019 at 03:14.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Music
    Thanks

Thanks Bob for your Moral and humanity unfortunately there is not enough of this thought process.

The Axman

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (19th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Thanks Bob for your Moral and humanity unfortunately there is not enough of this thought process.

The Axman
    Some very important things are afoot, very beautiful wondrous things are afoot about to quite possibly open up a few key "doorways" - that can offer a change for the "better".. where EACH PERSON participating is given back a way to access the quantum allness..

I touched on that in 1987 and then again in the early 90's and again a few times, but timing wasn't quite ready. I called it back then, the "touched the face of God" effect and lived to come back and tell about it.. It is transformative and most certainly expresses the connected-ness of all life and for that matter every-thing locally..

It truly will be Power to the PEOPLE when this appears, and it will never be "for sale" to the elite. Maybe within a few months from now, we shall see and experience the unfoldment.
    Last edited by Bob; 19th January 2019 at 03:00.

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Music
    Thanks

Now you have me on the edge of my seat Bob. I'm ready

The Axman

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Hym (19th January 2019), Joe (19th January 2019), meeradas (19th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

The Axman
    Some very important things are afoot, very beautiful wondrous things are afoot about to quite possibly open up a few key "doorways" - that can offer a change for the "better".. where EACH PERSON participating is given back a way to access the quantum allness..

I touched on that in 1987 and then again in the early 90's and again a few times, but timing wasn't quite ready. I called it back then, the "touched the face of God" effect and lived to come back and tell about it.. It is transformative and most certainly expresses the connected-ness of all life and for that matter every-thing locally..

It truly will be Power to the PEOPLE when this appears, and it will never be "for sale" to the elite. Maybe within a few months from now, we shall see and experience the unfoldment.
    I very much understand the what you are talking about, and in a weird way, the how. Please keep me posted. I am most interested.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

The Axman

I very much understand the what you are talking about, and in a weird way, the how. Please keep me posted. I am most interested.
    I suppose it could explain why so many people get targeted by the "elite" as I started describing in post 7 above

Any time that anyone looks like they have broken free of the slavery, something comes up to get one back embedded into the mindset. One is never allowed to stay in the "touch the face of God" and indeed live to tell about it. To do that one is not only free (in that moment), one still has one's body and identity. Of course we are all the sparks of God, even the dark ones, the 'elite'. It's just how we use that spark and if 'humble' is part of our make-up.

The darkness gives us a program, a belief system, and commands that belief system forever be followed with hooks deeply embedded; we are trained to 'take the bait' that they offer early on, programmed to believe it's the right thing to do. Worship something or someone, but never ever get close to learning what we as beings really are, as when that happens 'their' red flags, bells and whistles start sounding off.. And the "men in black" so to speak to coin the phrase from the 1950's.. they try to convince us, we can't be on a correct path..

In this thread, at the outset, we talk about another aspect of the darkness, and how darkness has tried to go "stealth" and of course darkness with it's immense resources stolen from the light, those who slave to make ends meet, uses others to build for it, tyrannical machines of horror. And those building those machines believe they are doing it for a good moral cause. Of course they believe also because they need a pay-check, to stay alive, to continue to try to figure out 'why' is it all happening to 'me', the question they really ask themselves usually in their beer when their boss says you are not working hard or fast enough..

To be forced into participating with the dark in order to survive, hopefully internally knowing light is in there somewhere, but a contradiction exists within one's soul, one's core, that we know the oppression, the serving of true evil is not right, as evil is not about boosting life for all, but just for a few, and those few for a couple of brief moments (the limit seems to about 100 years while sucking on life, a truly vampiric existence)..

I suppose all my life, my goal has always been power to the People, meaning a way to overcome darkness. Clean fusion early on was that, without darkness - - suppressed and mislead by my "guidance counselor" in school to not be allowed to learn any techniques to what-so-ever to help people. I rejected that. I immediately got into search and rescue, to be able to help the lost, those who "went down" to find a way back to the light. I got into understanding first responder care, whatever it took. And during an outing, because of the difficulties of the day, of location determination, developed GPS - action: suppressed and stolen. I was not allowed to benefit, or have any tools, funds, assistance, people to work with me to get MORE LIGHT to the People.. That didn't phase me: the first issue obvious when in the field was 'we need a way of determining the extent of injuries' of those who "went down". I developed then a portable hand held "cat scanner equivalent" that didn't need radiation, to be able to see what we needed to do in the field - action: suppressed and stolen, the stock company that I approached to get it developed gave the technology to FONAR corporation, the first builder of the MRI, the big awful massive and highly expensive (but highly profitable) medical diagnostic system.. And that gets us from 1965 through 1979. One can see the spirit and thought processes in action, get the light to the people, get the POWER back to the People, and I find I continually bump into the dark, which does everything in its power to delude, and persuade me that darkness and "command and control" is a better way of life. To deviate me from my goals was their goal, and keep me deviated.

In the op Post 1 I pointed out the "out-of-phase" (that's another set of words which details that timing changes), and understanding time shifts are important.. And understanding how extra-terrestrial phenomena can possibly exist, how could one actually defeat fixed 'laws'. End goal, to get the ultimate free energy, ultimate transportation ability, and power to the PEOPLE once again. That upset the darkness once again, but I persisted in understanding how such technologies could possibly work, then started building models. And by 1987 I was sponsored by some light minded people to go to Egypt to study, learn and discover how the Ancients "did it". And I found more than they realized I could. At that point, I shut up for a few years, and a stalker was put in my life as a different approach to attempt to deviate me, or stop me from "talking about it". (26 years of continual death threats, harassment - result: stalker is committed receiving electroshock and meds (slight deviation to the story) - so digressing back to the 1990's now ).. What I realized in my motives my goals was to find a way to help to offer whatever I could to help people get free of the entrapments, spiritually or physically.. I was of an understanding that there would be actual spiritual teachers who could help folks learn, as a baby would learn, what it really is all about, what one's actual experience "while alive" is about, what such accomplishes and of course why the "reincarnation" effect happens. So what I saw again, darkness this time took the shell of "masters" who would teach entrapment methods instead of guiding a child of God to be of ultimate spiritual Glory, they entrapped people, once again, for the "elite"... I rattled on about that a bit in the early to mid 1990's, and decided to shut my mouth once again, as this time I had tools to build, powerful tools, from learning in Egypt the ancient's methods.. And I had work with dolphin too to understand how they work with multi-dimensional reality.. Their minds and body with the skill they have, how how to "do it", to evoke a freedom in the human like it has never experienced before. I felt it with them one on one, and then shared with them, what I build - and they were blown away.. So I learned "it", got it and was ready to share it... But timing again got in the way.

One may remember the various concerts that appeared during that time era, the musical convergences, the get-to-gethers, maybe one would remember WoodStock.. Attempts to get the message to the people to "tune in" and drop out of the enslavement system.. Some today still live that vibe, but disconnected, relatively happy having adjusted to that they can never ever have the power to create change, and then they say, "too burnt out, too much hurt", and they slowly fade, a spark now and then.. but they fade, and we miss them, really, except in our hearts..

A Prometheus parable.. to get lightning (knowledge) and to give it to Mankind (power to the People), but to only find the elite darkness that has a different type of "power" (financial, media, promises to the masses of glittery "toys"), a power to manipulate consciousness, given to them, by good minded people who just wanted to help get the message out.. When GrandMother or GrandFather and the tribe's children (those younger than them) sat around the fire at night that kept them warm, GrandMother and GrandFather would share stories, so that the younger members would be able to learn, and being ethical and spiritual (honoring the Great Spirit) would proceed to act accordingly, in harmony and in unison, but with an allowance for the members to find their own way, learn their own lessons, and have opportunities to personally TEST for themselves what they learned was real or fallacy. And in came the darkness, once again, with whatever "prop" it could use to deviate the "baby of consciousness" attempting to evolve, to learn and of course to find compassion..

And darkness again tried STEALTH, and the light found a way to defeat it.. And darkness tried again and again..
    Last edited by Bob; 19th January 2019 at 17:40.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

If I am understanding Bob's work correctly, one's eyes and ears use similar techniques to place objects in 3-D space.

One eye, or a single ordinary photograph through a single lens, or (as in my case) someone deaf in one ear, cannot place objects by light or sound this way, quickly and effortlessly.

There will never be a one-eyed batting champion in American baseball ... and if Nolan Ryan could just have thrown his fast ball at (super-human) speeds 10 or 20 miles-per-hour faster than any other baseball pitcher, he would have been practically unhittable.

If one boxer's hands are faster than another boxer's defense, it doesn't matter that the slower boxer can see the incoming punch, nor whether or not the slower boxer can remember seeing it, once he regains consciousness. He lost.

That Russia and China are publicly showing off their hypersonic missiles provides clear confirmation of what Bob is saying here. They are publicly saying "We don't need stealth; we're too fast," with the implicit message of "those trying to hide slower planes using stealth are toast."

===

P.S. -- My above comment endeavors to address only one aspect of what Bob discusses, the basic technology behind GPS and stereoscopic vision and hearing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th January 2019 at 18:13.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (19th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th January 2019), Reinhard (19th January 2019), seko (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (19th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,070 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

P.S. -- My above comment endeavors to address only one aspect of what Bob discusses, the basic technology behind GPS and stereoscopic vision and hearing.
    It still depends on the 'stealth' object offering an alternative path for a signal. Presumably, if the 'seeker' signals are never returned (for whatever technological reason), the method won't work. Perhaps the best it can do, in such a case, is look for a dark radio spot in a noisy background.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (23rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread