+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Default Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

Source: gunsandbutter.org, revisionisthistory.org

We discuss Hoffman’s book, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, published in April 2001; The Revelation of the Method or Making Manifest All That Is Hidden; the Cryptocracy; occult public psychodrama, alchemical processing, metaphysical alchemy; the cryonic process of freeze and thaw; the Kennedy assassination as a killing of the king rite, revealing the method lends an air of invulnerability to the criminals; mystical toponymy; Kubrick’s 2001 A Space Odyssey; advanced mind control; history and objectives of Freemasonry; synchronicity and coincidence; pattern detection; the subconscious group or dreaming mind; manipulation at a spiritual and psychological warfare level. -gunsandbutter.org
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Apulu (23rd January 2019), conk (23rd January 2019), cursichella1 (25th January 2019), drneglector (23rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), toppy (23rd January 2019), what is a name? (23rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

Forums are just an example of one way to encourage a community to explore conspiracy in terms of feeling shock and awe and then to lead to addiction through repetition plus ritual and the slow uncovering of further deliberately leaked conspiracy' proof ' . But this precisely reduces the participants to immobility in terms of real life rooting out of culprits and then public punishments .The shock , awe and immobility take over .The ritual becomes its own reward .
    One of Michael Hoffman's points .
    The Forum itself becomes a place of rest and ritual and the investigators of conspiracies become the High Priests of an audience engineered into inaction .Perhaps deliberate sometimes, but engineered with ease through psycho dramas and symbolism .
    That's what he says . Not me .

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Forums are just an example of one way to encourage a community to explore conspiracy in terms of feeling shock and awe and then to lead to addiction through repetition plus ritual and the slow uncovering of further deliberately leaked conspiracy' proof ' .
    Often, yes. But not this one.

You do not know your way around the Avalon forum yet.
    It'd be very smart of you if you were to spend more time reading and less time opining, when you really don't know that much about Avalon, all its threads and many sections, its members, myself, the moderators, our values, our goals, or its history.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2019), Chip (23rd January 2019), cursichella1 (25th January 2019), Nasu (24th January 2019), onawah (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Tintin (23rd January 2019), TrumanCash (23rd January 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Forums are just an example of one way to encourage a community to explore conspiracy in terms of feeling shock and awe and then to lead to addiction through repetition plus ritual and the slow uncovering of further deliberately leaked conspiracy' proof ' .
    Often, yes. But not this one.

You do not know your way around the Avalon forum yet.
    It'd be very smart of you if you were to spend more time reading and less time opining, when you really don't know that much about Avalon, all its threads and many sections, its members, myself, the moderators, our values, our goals, or its history.
    How surprising that you should appear to take my Post personally , Bill.
    I never once suggested that I agree with Hoffman , let alone suggested that his remarks covered this Forum .
    Perhaps you have been very busy and scanned my words far too quickly . Now you might notice that I actually said , " One of Michael Hoffman's points ' and finally , "that's what he says , not me " . And naturally I never referred to Forums other than by using the general term ( Forums ) but not ," This Forum ", or ," Here" ( this forum) . And , of course , it was not my Topic .
    Difficult to be more clear .
    I suggest you might look at Scotlads new Topic which can be usefully used in conjunction with Hoffman's video and where I specifically reference this Topic and refute MH's approach without any possibility of misunderstanding .
    Anyhow , we all mistakes in this busy world and it takes more than a minor misunderstanding to dampen my otherwise buoyant spirits .

+ Reply to Thread