+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,348 times in 3,339 posts

Default Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

2 vids on the subject

Quote #Chemtrails explained! In Part 1 of this 2 part series, we talk about what they are, where they come from, and what's really in the air we breathe. And we would be remiss were we not to reveal the involvement of the #DeepState with chemtrails and air pollution.

We'll also examine who's actually behind Chemtrails, as we “follow the money," in which BILLIONS of dollars are being spent, and share with you what we find to be the most logical conclusion.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bubu (24th January 2019), enigma3 (23rd January 2019), Hym (23rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), mpennery (24th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Richard S. (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Sadieblue (24th January 2019), Teknishun (23rd January 2019), toppy (23rd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 times in 526 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Cudos Sunny-side-up for the thread. I understand most of the conclusions in those videos. I see this thread, whether a response to other threads or not, as an informative counter to some really irresponsible threads on the subject. My reference to the subject is to go to the carnicominstitute.org and then to discuss all which has previously been discussed and analyzed for years on Avalon.

If all of that documentation and scientific discovery does not settle most of the queries one would have, then I suggest doing your own discovery, send up a drone and collect samples or have samples analyzed from all of the particulates, both organic an inorganic, anyone can gather on the ground. Maybe just look up in the air and see how much spraying is being done that has nothing at all to do with commercial or military air travel, in both training and response-based activities.

Ah Avalon. I see that these informative videos may, or may not be a response to recent threads on the subject. These videos are a good introduction to the subject, even as there are volumes of scientific details, references, at length discussions/queries, personal experiences, etc., etc., etc. ALREADY ON THIS SITE ALONE that inform the subject in great detail. Again, Sunny-side-up, thanks for the videos. This post is not based on this thread, but it is a reminder of an annoying aspect of those other threads that are a waste of time.

When you come on Avalon I'd suggest if you are any member, being the newest or the oldest, to do your diligent research on the subjects that interest you. The discovery will answer many questions and may even bring up new ones that are relevant to the present. They may present some helpful inquiries or recent discoveries that will advance our understanding in discussing each subject. I can't stress enough that you most likely will find a past thread that addresses the subjects at hand. Please post your insights and queries on the relevant thread that already exists. If not, and after searching the site in detail, post a new thread. Either way, it most likely will be appreciated.

I commend the mods team, endlessly, for dealing with those who post other lazy threads that show they have not done the common courtesy to look up "chemtrails" or "weather modification" or "geo-engineering" on this site before posting uninformed and/or emotionally manipulative threads and comments .

You'd think that while even accepting the common sense guidelines agreed to as entrance into this very civil, open, balanced and INFORMATIVE website that there would be a prerequisite to starting a thread that one would be required to research the subject matter ON THIS SITE FIRST before posting.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd January 2019 at 20:07.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bubu (23rd January 2019), Chip (23rd January 2019), Hervé (23rd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), mpennery (24th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), Orph (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Sadieblue (24th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,348 times in 3,339 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Hi Hym.

I post these two new to me vids on the Chem Trail subject, not to added to but to stand out and remind people of the subject.

The vids are produced in a trendy new fashion which adds hope to the subject reaching new people.

Yes there are many long running and well established vids on the subject here in Avalonia, all bleed into each other.

It is also to see withing those vids that Celebs are taking notice and adding their impact to the subject
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hym (23rd January 2019), mpennery (24th January 2019), Nasu (25th January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Cudos Sunny-side-up for the thread. I understand most of the conclusions in those videos. I see this thread, whether a response to other threads or not, as an informative counter to some really irresponsible threads on the subject. My reference to the subject is to go to the carnicominstitute.org and then to discuss all which has previously been discussed and analyzed for years on Avalon.

If all of that documentation and scientific discovery does not settle most of the queries one would have, then I suggest doing your own discovery, send up a drone and collect samples or have samples analyzed from all of the particulates, both organic an inorganic, anyone can gather on the ground. Maybe just look up in the air and see how much spraying is being done that has nothing at all to do with commercial or military air travel, in both training and response-based activities.

Ah Avalon. I see that these informative videos may, or may not be a response to recent threads on the subject. These videos are a good introduction to the subject, even as there are volumes of scientific details, references, at length discussions/queries, personal experiences, etc., etc., etc. ALREADY ON THIS SITE ALONE that inform the subject in great detail. Again, Sunny-side-up, thanks for the videos. This post is not based on this thread, but it is a reminder of an annoying aspect of those other threads that are a waste of time.

When you come on Avalon I'd suggest if you are any member, being the newest or the oldest, to do your diligent research on the subjects that interest you. The discovery will answer many questions and may even bring up new ones that are relevant to the present. They may present some helpful inquiries or recent discoveries that will advance our understanding in discussing each subject. I can't stress enough that you most likely will find a past thread that addresses the subjects at hand. Please post your insights and queries on the relevant thread that already exists. If not, and after searching the site in detail, post a new thread. Either way, it most likely will be appreciated.

I commend the mods team, endlessly, for dealing with those who post other lazy threads that show they have not done the common courtesy to look up "chemtrails" or "weather modification" or "geo-engineering" on this site before posting uninformed and/or emotionally manipulative threads and comments .

You'd think that while even accepting the common sense guidelines agreed to as entrance into this very civil, open, balanced and INFORMATIVE website that there would be a prerequisite to starting a thread that one would be required to research the subject matter ON THIS SITE FIRST before posting.
    Thanks Hym, one will also find that search features of this site works poorly or does not work at all. I'm not blaming the mod. just stating fact.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Hym (24th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 260 posts

Full article and media here--
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-...oundation.html

BOMBSHELL: Global geoengineering (chemtrails) experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded by Nazi-linked Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, linked to eugenics and depopulation

The mainstream media is now openly pushing geoengineering and chemtrails as a solution for so-called “global warming,” which is of course a complete hoax to begin with. Globalist propaganda network CNBC has just released a new video (see below) which is a blatant infomercial for chemtrails, touting the benefits of polluting the skies with calcium carbonate and sulfur dioxide, two pollutants that would devastate life on Earth. Matt Agorist from The Free Thought Project published an informative write-up.

The project is called SCoPEx, and it’s being masterminded by the who’s who of eugenicists and depopulation pushers at the highest levels of world government and academia. It’s funded and endorsed by Bill Gates, for example, who openly calls for reducing the human population by billions. We’ve covered this extensively on Natural News, warning how Bill Gates is funding a plan to carry out planetary genocide.

As I explain in videos at OblivionAgenda.com, this SCoPEx project would pollute the skies across the entire planet, dim the sun, impair photosynthesis and lead to a collapse of the global biosphere. This, of course, would lead to mass starvation around the world as food crops fail and famine sets in. This is the goal of the project, by the way, not an unintended side effect.

Same Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that censored vaccine truth also funding SCoPEx project to commit planetary genocide
    In the video, shown below via YouTube, the non-profit organizations involved in funding this SCoPEx project are listed. Among those funding the project at none other than The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.

Sponsored solution from CWC Labs: This heavy metals test kit allows you to test almost anything for 20+ heavy metals and nutritive minerals, including lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, aluminum and more. You can test your own hair, vitamins, well water, garden soil, superfoods, pet hair, beverages and other samples (no blood or urine). ISO accredited laboratory using ICP-MS (mass spec) analysis with parts per billion sensitivity. Learn more here.

You need to get familiar with this name, because Alfred P. Sloan has long sought to carry out the mass murder of human beings. As published on NaturalNews.com in 2016:

Industrialist Alfred P. Sloan, as head of General Motors, was a Nazi collaborator, and ardent admirer of Hitler. Sloan’s hatred of blacks was almost as intense as his hatred of Jews. He had a close connection with the eugenics movement which eventually became the Human Genome Project. The Sloan Foundation, together with the Rockefeller nexus, held a long standing interest in population reduction, including their involvement with the introduction of mysterious new vaccines together with the World Health Organization, which has a stated policy of population reduction, as clearly set forth in Agenda 21.

It was also the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that pressured the Tribeca Film Institute to censor the film VAXXED, which exposed the truth about vaccines and infertility, spontaneous abortions and the deliberate damaging of children and adults with toxic substances added to vaccines. Sloan and the WHO have been repeatedly linked to vaccines that are spiked with HCG, an infertility chemical.

Also reprinted on Natural News:

This seemingly altruistic Sloan Foundation also funded the Community Blood Council of Greater New York, Inc., which allowed more than 10,000 hemophiliacs and countless others to become fatally infected with HIV/Aids. Moreover, The Sloan Foundation held 24,000-53,000 shares issued by Merck and Co., whose president George W. Merck was director of America’s biological weapons industry and whose Hepatitis C and polio vaccines have been suspected of transmitting AIDs; and who knows what else.

The Sloan Foundation is currently headed by a globalist named Paul Joskow, member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a global elite group with deep ties to depopulation advocate Bill Gates, who also awards large grants to numerous websites that agree to publish pro-vaccine propaganda.

So now you know the truth about the SCoPEx project, which will also drop enormous quantities of lead — the heavy metal — onto the world’s crops, soils and oceans. This project is nothing less than the mass genocide of humanity, funded by Bill Gates and 14 non-profit foundations as listed here:

J. Baker Foundation
    The Blue Marble Fund
    OW Caspersen Foundation
    Thw Crows Nest Foundation
    The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
    Constance C. and Linwood A. Lacy Jr. Foundation
    The Open Philanthropy Project
    Pritzker Innovation Fund
    Ronin Private Investments LLC
    The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
    The Tansy Foundation
    Teza Technologies LLC
    VoLo Foundation
    The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs

Watch the chemtrails infomercial from CNBC, which now openly admits they want to pollute the skies, just as we’ve been warning you for years. That’s why we launched Terraforming.news and Geoengineering.news. This is Adolf Hitler times 1000 in terms of the genocide being carried out here (billions of people will die, which is the goal).

Now you know why they have to desperately try to label Natural News “fake news” or “conspiracy.” Because yesterday’s conspiracy is today’s Harvard science project funded by eugenics advocates who want to murder six billion people (or more). Just two years ago, “chemtrails” was derided as a conspiracy theory. Now CNBC is running puff pieces promoting it!

Full article and media here--
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-...oundation.html
    "In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Hervé (17th September 2019), onevoice (18th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2019), Tintin (18th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread