+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Passio is back!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Mark Passio is back!

Hey all,

I thought I would share Mark Passio's new live podcast that he just launched last Sunday with a whole new set up. I have been missing him and his attitude and message. He goes live every Sunday for three hours! 2 hours of talk and 1 hour of taking calls.

Last weeks video is him getting back into his overview for those who are not familiar with him.

todays video is all about him and what he has been doing and promoting himself, which i think is good for him as he has been a hidden gem for years.

here is last weeks video:
    https://youtu.be/xVvVEhdf7vw

Here is todays video that is live at this moment of posting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPihw9EkAw

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

anandacate (28th January 2019), Ascension (27th April 2019), badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Buzzie (29th January 2019), drneglector (27th January 2019), etheric underground (30th January 2019), genevieve (29th January 2019), Kryztian (27th January 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (28th January 2019), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Mark Passio is back!

A lot of Mark's information helped me. Let's see if he stays pure. Or he gets polluted. Unfortunately a pure message getting polluted seems to be very common on this planet.

I pray for pure.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), ramus (29th January 2019), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), scotslad (28th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019), thepainterdoug (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Not Mark. His thought system is comprehensive and depends on his integrity. He cannot be polluted. This is becuase comprehensive thought is one with truth. And the truth is invulnerable.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Off topic but an explanation is needed.

I found Mark Passio's work to be brilliant and true a few years ago and then didn't see anything new for a while.

When he popped back up, I immediately went into cynical mode, which is never good and completely unfair. Some people sell out and others do not.

I haven't listened to his new stuff yet though I certainly intend to do so.

Thank you thalox for posting. I didn't mean to cut you or Mark off at the pass and I realize that is how my post came across.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Excellent video so far, 2 hours in.

Government is slavery...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), thalox (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm 32 minutes in to this video and I have to give credit where credit is due.

For a while in my life, getting hit in the face with spiritual and physical realities, I was a VICTIM.

Mark's guerilla type lectures made me slap myself in the face and get over all the burst bubbles of illusion. I love his style and the way he delivers. I have missed his material and his presence.

Years ago I bought an Anarchy flag which sometimes hangs on my porch (I have many different flags and change them all the time) in honor of his presented ideas.

I'm glad he's back, too.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sophocles (30th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

No worries Valerie, I did not take it like that at all. Ya the last two videos are great. Newer video shows a side of him that I have never seen. I do like how he does love unscreened calls. It’s awesome. I was in the chat to ask him a question and was nervous to be called on and I was excited haha. Hope to see you every Sunday! Lol

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sophocles (30th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thalox, I haven't gotten that far yet. I have a liberal arts type mind. But, I will finish listening. I've waited to see if and what he would come up with, after his first act, for a very long while.

I'm much interested.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), thalox (30th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Mark Passio, who I consider an on point intelligence of our time, discusses what Natural Law is not; and what it is. He uses root meanings of words. A former Satanist with a good intellect and perspective. Be warned. He drops F bombs. I actually like that.

"Get as offended as you like." Mark Passio

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023), Sophocles (27th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Presentation originally delivered at Anarchapulco 2019, Mark Passio discusses how erroneous belief systems such as Moral Relativism continue to hold back the forward progress of the modern-day Anarchist movement. Mark will explain why a deep understanding of Natural Law must be the foundation of any true anarchist’s moral and spiritual life. In this presentation, Mark exposes and dispels the dialectics of Atheism and Religion in the Anarchist community through an introduction to the Initiation processes of the ancient Mystery Traditions. Divisive in-fighting within the anarchist community is also addressed in an effort to create unity and inspiration for pragmatic action leading to positive real-world change.

Originally Presented: February 15, 2019, Acapulco, Mexico
    Associate Producer: Leiha Boone
    Video Editor: Joel Torres

Mark Passio Anarchy & The Occult Part II Religion vs Initiation
    Oct 22, 2019

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Harmony (28th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Brian Miles Kobernuss's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just perusing this alternative personalities subforum for figures I have encountered.

So glad to see Mark Passio here. I truly love this man.

Quote Not Mark. His thought system is comprehensive and depends on his integrity. He cannot be polluted. This is becuase comprehensive thought is one with truth. And the truth is invulnerable.
    exactly.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brian Miles Kobernuss For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th September 2023), Harmony (28th September 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

I've just listened to this and found is fascinating. It's about the 8 principles of natural law, making it clear that the "lost" 8th principle is the one that is needed to really effect a change: (56:27 min)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2023), Harmony (1st October 2023), palehorse (4th October 2023), Vicus (1st November 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Presentation originally delivered at Anarchapulco 2019, Mark Passio discusses how erroneous belief systems such as Moral Relativism continue to hold back the forward progress of the modern-day Anarchist movement. Mark will explain why a deep understanding of Natural Law must be the foundation of any true anarchist’s moral and spiritual life. In this presentation, Mark exposes and dispels the dialectics of Atheism and Religion in the Anarchist community through an introduction to the Initiation processes of the ancient Mystery Traditions. Divisive in-fighting within the anarchist community is also addressed in an effort to create unity and inspiration for pragmatic action leading to positive real-world change.

Originally Presented: February 15, 2019, Acapulco, Mexico
    Associate Producer: Leiha Boone
    Video Editor: Joel Torres

Mark Passio Anarchy & The Occult Part II Religion vs Initiation
    Oct 22, 2019

Hi, thanks for posting it. But the video is not available, I even tried with different vpn.. found another version available on YT.

~~~

Second video of the OP isn't available anymore, I was watching the first one which is very long and didn't have the time to click on the 2nd one, does anyone got it, at least the title?

Here is his website and all the videos are available to download, from Odysee servers.

https://www.whatonearthishappening.com/
    Last edited by palehorse; 1st October 2023 at 16:49.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2023), Vicus (1st November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread