+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Passio is back!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Mark Passio is back!

Hey all,

I thought I would share Mark Passio's new live podcast that he just launched last Sunday with a whole new set up. I have been missing him and his attitude and message. He goes live every Sunday for three hours! 2 hours of talk and 1 hour of taking calls.

Last weeks video is him getting back into his overview for those who are not familiar with him.

todays video is all about him and what he has been doing and promoting himself, which i think is good for him as he has been a hidden gem for years.

here is last weeks video:
    https://youtu.be/xVvVEhdf7vw

Here is todays video that is live at this moment of posting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPihw9EkAw

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

anandacate (28th January 2019), Ascension (27th April 2019), badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Buzzie (29th January 2019), drneglector (27th January 2019), etheric underground (30th January 2019), genevieve (29th January 2019), Kryztian (27th January 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (28th January 2019), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,084 times in 2,359 posts

Default Re: Mark Passio is back!

A lot of Mark's information helped me. Let's see if he stays pure. Or he gets polluted. Unfortunately a pure message getting polluted seems to be very common on this planet.

I pray for pure.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ramus (29th January 2019), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), scotslad (28th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019), thepainterdoug (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,585 times in 3,097 posts

Not Mark. His thought system is comprehensive and depends on his integrity. He cannot be polluted. This is becuase comprehensive thought is one with truth. And the truth is invulnerable.
    If not now, then when?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Off topic but an explanation is needed.

I found Mark Passio's work to be brilliant and true a few years ago and then didn't see anything new for a while.

When he popped back up, I immediately went into cynical mode, which is never good and completely unfair. Some people sell out and others do not.

I haven't listened to his new stuff yet though I certainly intend to do so.

Thank you thalox for posting. I didn't mean to cut you or Mark off at the pass and I realize that is how my post came across.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Sandy123 (28th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,585 times in 3,097 posts

Excellent video so far, 2 hours in.

Government is slavery...
    If not now, then when?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), thalox (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm 32 minutes in to this video and I have to give credit where credit is due.

For a while in my life, getting hit in the face with spiritual and physical realities, I was a VICTIM.

Mark's guerilla type lectures made me slap myself in the face and get over all the burst bubbles of illusion. I love his style and the way he delivers. I have missed his material and his presence.

Years ago I bought an Anarchy flag which sometimes hangs on my porch (I have many different flags and change them all the time) in honor of his presented ideas.

I'm glad he's back, too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Sophocles (30th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

No worries Valerie, I did not take it like that at all. Ya the last two videos are great. Newer video shows a side of him that I have never seen. I do like how he does love unscreened calls. It’s awesome. I was in the chat to ask him a question and was nervous to be called on and I was excited haha. Hope to see you every Sunday! Lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

badmotorfinger (30th January 2019), Sophocles (30th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thalox, I haven't gotten that far yet. I have a liberal arts type mind. But, I will finish listening. I've waited to see if and what he would come up with, after his first act, for a very long while.

I'm much interested.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

thalox (30th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Mark Passio, who I consider an on point intelligence of our time, discusses what Natural Law is not; and what it is. He uses root meanings of words. A former Satanist with a good intellect and perspective. Be warned. He drops F bombs. I actually like that.

"Get as offended as you like." Mark Passio

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Sophocles (27th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread