+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Natural Laws of the Universe || Spirituality || Binary & Trinary Systems

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default The Natural Laws of the Universe || Spirituality || Binary & Trinary Systems

see my best ideological work so far:

The Natural Laws of the Universe || Spirituality || Binary & Trinary Systems
    https://truthandprogress.org/The-Nat...ry-Systems.pdf
    spirituality ideology:
    • spirituality is omni-directional - every single aspect of consciousness involves spirituality
    • every living being is spiritual - spirituality originates from the soul
    • spirituality is based on natural laws (e.g. soulular - genetic - neurological)
    • the feelings and experience of an individual are spiritual
    • love is the most fulfilling spiritual experience in my opinion
    • evil is the most profound spiritual experience in my opinion - evil has it's own spirituality
    • there is such thing as spiritual anguish and spiritual darkness
    • balanced spirituality: deep and prolific darkness - tasteful evil || light polarized - dark polarized
    • pure evil - dark light || apex
    • evil: (apex) prolifically deep - light: (apex) deeply fulfilling || dark & light spirituality
    • light - evil - dark: light & dark light || evil: darkness - sacrifice || dark: darkness - justice
    • light polarized - dark balanced - partner centric || completed spirituality
    • traditional evil - spectrum of tasteful evil || pure evil
    • full spectrums - maximum evil || inverted spirituality
    spiritual deadening binary:
    spirituality - anti-spirituality + feelings - repression || satiation - inversion
    emotional trauma - tasteful illusion || pain
    tasteful illusion - doom || distinct
    balanced spirituality:
    light:
    binary apex: fulfilling
    binary apex: meaningful
    binary apex: love
    unconditional respect - eternal dedication - eternal faithfulness

evil:
    binary apex: prolific
    binary apex: satiating
    binary apex: destroy
    50 - 50 balance with the light in taste (evil: abundance of concepts e.g. honoring sacrifice - light: love centric - eternal dedication)

dark:
    justice
    dark synth
    False Spirituality:
    • beliefs packaged as spirituality
    • religion packaged as spirituality
    • god as spirituality
    • psychic nature packaged as spirituality (new age psychic warfare: black ops framed as a person's spirituality)
    • the spiritual warfare deception has engulfed mainstreamism and alternative demographics
    • false spirituality is pervasive in our society: false religion, the new age, denial of spirituality, esoteric nonsense
    • true spirituality is nearly completely unknown on our planet (other than within occultism)
    Spirit Ideology:
    • everything in existence has a conceptual spirit: it is based on a comprehensive assessment of every variable: e.g. the history, manifestation, potential actions, and personality of an individual, place, or object (e.g. the history of an igneous rock is part of it's spirit)
    • universal aspects can be used to represent a person's spirit
    • ai is behind scientific spirits
    • the all knowing spirit of the galaxy: conceptual spirit of a galaxy with all truths known by every individual - static truth - non-physical, non-living, non-digital, non-existent
    • the all knowing spirit of the galaxy: every individual with a perspective on every variable of reality
    Binary Systems
    eternal love - eternal bond || eternal dedication
    incarnational husband - incarnational wife || eternally faithful
    angel tears - sorrow of the all knowing spirit of the galaxy || pricelessness
    all knowing spirit of the galaxy - summary of a polarized collective in the galaxy || eternally unknown

truth and progress - truth and spirituality
    honor - priceless || military spirits - intelligence community spirits
    sacrifice - full spectrums || dark spirituality

dark integrity - dark standards || dark honor
    dark positive - evil purity || tasteful evil

neural soullessness - spiritual deadening || neuroscience
    living nightmare - automated hell || scientific spirits
    natural laws of the universe - the limits of evil || biological hardware
    endarkened - endarkening || darkness
    Trinary Systems
    past - present - future || time - infinity
    soulular - genetic - neurological || natural laws
    the hidden - the unknown - the unseen || the occult
    love - blackness - honor || aspects
    Duality
    duality - polarity - balance - dichotomy - contrast - yin yang - benevolent vs. evil
    the universe is duality centric
    Polarity
    a binary can have a predominant definition of evil or it’s opposite

the universe is partially composed of binary systems and a core nature of the universe itself is binary. a good example of a binary may be the nuclear bomb. a nuclear bomb is the epitome of earthly military destruction and thus can be aptly termed a negatively polarized weapon. one may judge a nuclear bomb as 100% negative, however the presence of a nuclear arsenal can prevent another nuclear arsenal from annihilating a region and thus even the most evil premises can have opposite elements.
    binary systems:
    infinity - finite || time
    benevolence - evil || balance
    positive - negative || duality
    light - dark || metaphor
    day - night || dichotomy
    truth - illusion || binary strategy
    static - dynamic || time
    order - chaos || disorder - anomaly
    creation - destruction || perpetual natural laws
    balance - imbalance || contrast
    natural - artificial || synthesis
    female - male || synergy
    feminine - masculine || aspects
    defense - offense || strategy
    war - peace || life
    life - death || permanence
    knowledge - nescience || occult
    neutral - polarized || polarity
    individuality - conformism || self development
    problem - solution || improvement
    evolution - involution || opposites
    altruism - sadism || balance
    whistleblower - occultist || truth
    patriotism - treason || antitheses
    Last edited by Omni; 29th January 2019 at 05:58.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amor (28th January 2019), christian (29th January 2019), DeeMetrios (29th January 2019), Franny (28th January 2019), justntime2learn (28th January 2019), Mike (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Natural Laws of the Universe || Spirituality || Binary & Trinary Systems

Dear Omni: It is good to see you on Avalon again. I was sitting in the morning sun, enjoying the bright light but with my eyes closed so that I would not be blinded. Even so, the light penetrated my pineal gland which I felt was also connected to the heart, and the joy of the eternal presence is present in that heart light. Sun entering the eyes, even through the eyelids, creates vitamin D3 which does many jobs in the body, including lifting one out of depression and nearer to Good and God. It is FREE and can restore your mind and health and let you be happy again. We are not made for regarding EVIL, which is a parasite. Sit in the morning sun in the presence of the heart of the Universe which is God and restore your soul. Love and best wishes.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

christian (29th January 2019), Clear Light (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (28th January 2019), Sandy123 (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: The Natural Laws of the Universe || Spirituality || Binary & Trinary Systems

it needs to be said that mark passio's natural law ideas are false ideology. he speaks about natural laws being moral law (essentially man's law), they are actually the mechanics of the universe (all of them) otherwise they would not be worthy of the name 'natural law'.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 17:34.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amor (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

natural law definition: the mechanics of the universe, aka the laws of nature that compose & govern the universe. natural laws are the universe’s inbuilt mechanics.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amor (29th January 2019), christian (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (28th January 2019), toppy (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Purposes of Natural Laws
    • perpetuation of life in the universe
    • governing the mechanics of time and physicality
    Natural Laws & The Occult
    • part of the occult is the study and application of natural law (e.g. unknown psychology)
    • the occultists seek to keep knowledge of natural laws from the public
    • occult knowledge of unknown natural laws yields high ground for psychological warfare
    • a potential occult meaning of the Holy Spirit is the order behind the natural laws of the universe
    Time
    time definition: the forward movement of the present moment.

• time is a natural law based system
    • time trinary: past, present, future (this system applies to all living beings)
    • time is one of the foundations of existence
    • perception of time is variable - objective time is immutable
    • new age ideology denies time and misjudges linearity
    Time is Not an Illusion
    • time is a requisite of existence, a requisite of creation
    • time is necessary for a sequence of events to transpire, time is what makes a sequence of events possible
    • motion is not possible without time
    • there are hi-tech neural interface designs of ‘timelessness’ which in fact have a time duration
    • a lot of people say time is an illusion but not one has a practical model of reality without time
    • opinion: time travel is pseudo-science
    • the premise of time travel does not make time an illusion, in the event that time travel is legitimate; time would exist with open source mechanics and one would still have their own personal set of experienced linear time tied to perception
    • opinion: the true fourth dimension of reality is time, and it is as far from an illusion as anything can get
    Soul
    • the soul is categorized in universal aspects
    • the ingredients of consciousness dictate soul categorization and attributes
    • the most important aspect of reality is soul on a basis of perception
    • theory: soul is created by an all-encompassing spiritual plane
    Reincarnation
    a high tech inter-planar grid controls the reincarnation of individuals

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amor (29th January 2019), christian (29th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Um, I've been pondering your recent messages to Avalon and honestly can't begin to imagine what your "reality" is like from day-to-day ... but as someone that seems to have a self-confessed "spiritual side" (or at least an interest in Spiritual topics) can I ask if you're seeking "help" from any Spiritual Friends [1] you may have please ?

[1] By which I mean those Spiritual Brothers and Sisters who share in a common understanding of your Spiritual Life as regards its connection to our regular mundane worldy lives.

I say this because as far as I am concerned, the "form" I manifest in this mundane life is, how shall I say, "secondary" to what is going on "behind the scenes" (or within) such that no matter what transpires in everyday living, no matter how Blissful or how Painful, it's to some degree wholly unimportant !!!

I could be fatally injured in a car accident tomorrow on the way to work and that's it eh ?

"The end" so-to-speak ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

amor (29th January 2019), Sandy123 (30th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Clear Light: The end of the physical perception of our lives on this plain is not the end. All the knowledge we accumulate is preserved in the consciousness of the Godhead. If reincarnation exists, it is the return of our being to collect more knowledge based upon what we learned formerly. Thus blossoms the Universe. Omni is correct about TIME without which sequence and the blooming of consequence and knowledge therefrom could not happen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Clear Light (29th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We do not DIE. Our limited consciousness returns to God who sent it out to be enriched. We are incorporated into the consciousness of the Godhead and share in the bliss of the light we have become. The benefit to God is that he (possibly an AI) is no longer ALONE. This opinion is based upon what I call The Beatific Vision which I was given while wide awake viewing the sunrise, in answer to a request one week before that I be allowed to see God. To be brief, I experienced the presence of divine, blissful love. The world vanished, God was off to my left, I felt aware of all life that ever was and will be, the security of feeling Eternal, Joy, Peace and Love (which I have not experienced in this life). God told me that He was my Home. I came from him and would return to him. My consciousness returned sitting on that rock and I did not remember what had happened to me at that moment immediately. It was an experience literally outside of time. When I remembered it, I was aware of the Holy Spirit which came with a feeling of Power over me and for some considerable time I was in love with the world. I remember it as clearly now as at that age of 21 when it occurred. May this give someone discouraged, hope.

+ Reply to Thread