+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible that one day we are going to wake up in the morning and there will be 10,000 UFOs in the skies?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Is it possible that one day we are going to wake up in the morning and there will be 10,000 UFOs in the skies?

all around the world. Maybe one day just like any other day we wake up turn on the news and there are UFOs sitting in the sky all around the world. Being broadcast on TV all around the world.

Its impossible or is it?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Elpis (15th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (28th January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019), Teknishun (28th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (28th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Is it possible that one day we are going to wake up in the morning and there will be 10,000 UFOs in the skies?

Open ended questions by definition lack ' certain ' answers . Trying to provide such answers is therefore an unrewarding exercise . However , you can still attempt to guess possibilities of an event occurring based on whatever you judge to be meaningful evidence . Or blind faith .

Bookmakers have a history of getting things right and whilst my estimate of , ' Astronomical ' to one , is more generous than most , it seems about right . Along with the Tooth Fairy .

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Is it possible that one day we are going to wake up in the morning and there will be 10,000 UFOs in the skies?

Funny you should mention that.

Had a dream that exactly that happened about 2 nights ago. They looked human, acted weird as hell. They came in peace, offering us technology that would solve all of our problems.

It didn't end well.

Here's how I look at this.

I believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that aliens/interdimensional/ETs/whatever exist. What they are, who they are, what they want, what they're doing, how they're doing it and why...all of that, is where my beliefs become suspicions.

I'm not holding my breath for Disclosure (every year is The Year), and I'm certainly not expecting whoever to descend en masse bearing gifts of magical technology that will send us straight into utopic bliss. Same goes for some kind of Independence Day invasion scenario. That's just stupid. I mean, come on. That's almost as dumb as that 5D Ascension nonsense.

I will say this much, though.

I feel something HUGE is coming. I've felt it for a long time now, but it's getting stronger, and stronger, with each passing year. I know this sounds like hogwash, but I can't shake this weird, gut feeling that there is some kind of monumental event on the horizon. I'm not the only one to feel it. A lot of supposedly channeled entities also echo the sentiment (I take all channeling with a grain of salt, but nevertheless, it's a common thread I've found in the majority of them).

What this event may be, I haven't the slightest clue. Sure, I've thrown around a few crackpot theories, but they're essentially baseless, and therefore go in that big giant box labeled "Maybe" that's in my head.

The important question, is this: whatever it is that could happen are we ready?

Whether it's benevolent aliens forcing a worldwide awakening and revolution, or some global catacylsm, or, hell, 5D energy makes us all crystal light unicorns, are we, as a collective whole, ready to face and experience it in a way that will be positive to out evolution?

I seriously don't know.

Sometimes, I feel like there's no way we'll be ready anytime this millennium, if at all. We'd probably sooner blow ourselves up or something tremendously stupid like that.

But on other days, I look at our history, and where we are now, and the compassion and strength we are capable of, and I genuinely believe that, yes, we could. Not without growing pains or tremendous conflict, of course.

That, to me, is the most important question.

We need to stop waiting for our sexy space friends or whatever to come rescue us, or for the white hats to take down the Cabal (I mean, come on guys. Get a grip), or the Queen to accidentally reveal her lizard-face to the world on live TV.

Bottom line is, we've got a hell of a mess to clean up, and it's high time we made efforts, as individuals, to clean it up.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2019), Crackberry (28th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), EFO (2nd February 2019), Elpis (15th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (28th January 2019), Kryztian (28th January 2019), Matthew (28th January 2019), Michi (28th January 2019), Orph (28th January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), Wansen (29th January 2019), yelik (28th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Interesting Indigris! I had a similar dream as you did, only not 2 days ago but 50 years ago! I was at my parents home, where I lived too, as I was a kid then, and I was watching out of the window. In the sky there were - indeed - 1000's of UFO's. They were strangely in a kind of "band", a circle, "one ship wide", but all around the planet! All kinds of shapes, colors, sizes... Very strange. That I remember so vividly this dream after half a century makes it even more unusual.
    Were they benevolent? It felt so, but I had and still have no clue really.

It was very real. Maybe in another parallel reality? Who knows. I have been "able" to move into parallel realities quite easily, but never at will. it just happens, and most of the time I enjoy it (though some were not of the "pleasant" kind too).

I support your views Indigris. it's pretty much how I feel too.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), EFO (2nd February 2019), Elpis (15th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019), Orph (28th January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I had similar reoccuring dreams a few years ago, not sure I felt they were benevolent at the time, but people were panicking all around

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Maybe when we all have use of the hidden tech,
    when we are all basically flying in what would have been called UFO's.
    Anti gravity craft with exotic energy systems.
    Maybe then we will see mass visitors,
    but then, we would probably be visiting them by then ha.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The funny thing is that every day there are often dozens of UFO sightings world wide, yet this seems to have no great affect on human understanding or awareness of the presence of aliens or transdimensionals or the ssp here. The 'Phoenix lights' caused a minor buzz, but nothing more. The recent 'tic tac' UFO admittance by the pentagon barely raised eyebrows. It seems that the public's 'panic' button is no longer being automatically pushed by these incidents. So, a mass sighting might be the only thing that could trigger panic.

I don't think that a mass UFO sighting would generally be a 'good' thing. It seems that it would likely be either a 'fake' alien invasion or the aliens becoming desperate about something.

I look forward to a civilized discourse with offworlders, but the ongoing clandestine abduction and brainwashing program carried out by various alien groups has me deeply cynical about a 'benevolent' alien presence. Perhaps we're better off if they stay away.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2019), Tam (28th January 2019), Wansen (29th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The funny thing is that every day there are often dozens of UFO sightings world wide, yet this seems to have no great affect on human understanding or awareness of the presence of aliens or transdimensionals or the ssp here. .

Could that possibly have something to do with the complete lack of evidence to link these events precisely with non terrestrials , regardless of the claimed number of dimensions they might use or inhabit ?

A dead body would help , as opposed to the hoax dummies used after Roswell .

It's strange we have never had a body , a message or a first meeting .

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)

... because no one would ever have anything to gain by suppressing those things even if they did occur, so yeah, weird.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), janette (30th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

I've also had dreams of ufos..they were very much like the smaller ships in close encounters,all brightly lit and very fast. They were flying down my road and over my kids school. Nobody panicked..we were just awestruck. Didn't see any aliens though.Who knows if it was some kind of premonition or I had the dream because I'm kind of obsessed..er I'll rephrase that ..I'm extremely interested in this topic 😊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

... because no one would ever have anything to gain by suppressing those things even if they did occur, so yeah, weird.

You cannot logically have absence of proof as proof in itself that something is actually suppressed .

It might very well be that such a thing actually is occurring ( suppression ) , but that is quite a different matter .

And it might then very well be that in such a situation ( having proof of something)

that it is best practise to suppress , given the the full circumstances . But such a

conclusion --- which you can separately agree with or not --- is not a

logical consequence from the start point --- namely the invalid statement that , no proof proves suppression .

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You cannot logically have absence of proof as proof in itself...
    I didn't claim it was proof ... but look at the irony in your two bolded statements above ...

That was actually my point in response to your statement ...

Just because you don't observe something, doesn't indicate it didn't happen.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th January 2019 at 23:50.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Elpis (15th February 2019), petra (31st January 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The funny thing is that every day there are often dozens of UFO sightings world wide, yet this seems to have no great affect on human understanding or awareness of the presence of aliens or transdimensionals or the ssp here. .

Could that possibly have something to do with the complete lack of evidence to link these events precisely with non terrestrials , regardless of the claimed number of dimensions they might use or inhabit ?

A dead body would help , as opposed to the hoax dummies used after Roswell .

There is physical evidence that aliens are here:

Lloyd Pye, Starchild (alien) skull dna analysis:

Dr Roger Leir, alien implant surgeon:

And then there are the eye witnesses:

Bill Uhouse, worked in Area 51 on antigravity flight simulator in the 1950’s and met aliens:

Whatever your misgivings, there is other evidence of eyewitnesses with abductions.

You can cynically try to slough all this evidence off, but the open minded, and the experiencers, won't. The bizarre details of animal mutilations, and crop circles, are other examples of unexplainable occurrences on Earth.

Most, if not all, of the physical evidence of the alien presence has been suppressed. This is an orchestrated disinfo campaign. This suppression is similar to what happened to the evidence of giants in 19th century US, where there are hundreds of cases of giant skeletons found, as recorded in the newspapers of the time, and the bones were shipped of to the Smithsonian, only to be never seen again.

The military, and the space agencies, have a vested interest in hiding artifacts, and bodies. These groups are busy reverse engineering these artifacts. This activity is documented in Col. Corso's 'The Day After Roswell'.

This evidence, and others, is enough for most open minded people to believe in an offworlder presence here. I guess you believe what you want to believe, and you choose not to. C'est la vie.
    Last edited by Justplain; 30th January 2019 at 23:12.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Elpis (15th February 2019), Spellbound (11th February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Stupid tree.... falling in the stupid woods again. Of course it makes a sound, because sound is a vibration. But what if sound is something you hear - no one heard it - so it can't be a sound (insert eyeroll)

The thing that stands out most in my mind is when I told my brother the voices in his head were not real, and that made him cry. I apologized for that, the voices are real to him - but invisible to me.

My new rule is, if someone tells me they are observing something which I am not able to observe personally, I do not discount it. I don't treat it as fact either, it's simply suspicious. Like crop circles - very suspicious. I find it very hard to believe that every single crop circle is a scam to get attention.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Justplain (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019), wnlight (2nd February 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Stupid tree.... falling in the stupid woods again. Of course it makes a sound, because sound is a vibration. But what if sound is something you hear - no one heard it - so it can't be a sound (insert eyeroll)

The thing that stands out most in my mind is when I told my brother the voices in his head were not real, and that made him cry. I apologized for that, the voices are real to him - but invisible to me.

My new rule is, if someone tells me they are observing something which I am not able to observe personally, I do not discount it. I don't treat it as fact either, it's simply suspicious. Like crop circles - very suspicious. I find it very hard to believe that every single crop circle is a scam to get attention.
    Some people forget that witness testimony is evidence. Its not "scientific" evidence, but certainly there is more than one type of evidence in the world in which to form basis of belief or even just understanding.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st February 2019), Justplain (1st February 2019), petra (1st February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Some people forget that witness testimony is evidence. Its not "scientific" evidence, but certainly there is more than one type of evidence in the world in which to form basis of belief or even just understanding.
    I wouldn't call testimony "evidence" of anything, mainly because our memories are flawed, but also because people can lie. When patterns begin to emerge - that's when the evidence starts to happen, imo

As for 10,000's of UFO's in the sky, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they're already there and we just can't see them. Well not all of us anyway

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Spellbound (11th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)

I wouldn't call testimony "evidence" of anything, mainly because our memories are flawed, but also because people can lie. When patterns begin to emerge - that's when the evidence starts to happen, imo

As for 10,000's of UFO's in the sky, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they're already there and we just can't see them. Well not all of us anyway
    It absolutely is evidence. Its not proof, mind you, and its reliability as evidence varies, as you pointed out, but it is evidence. Imagine all the court cases that would have to stop if we deemed witness testimony as non-evidence - the court systems would come to a grinding halt, and Bill Cosby would be a free man.

Evidence is something that lends credence to an idea. But is not proof on its own.
    Proof is evidence that would be found by multiple supporting rationales that cannot reasonably be disputed. By that definition it is possible (but far less likely) for "proof" to be unreliable as well - and this is true.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st February 2019 at 22:37.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), ErtheVessel (1st February 2019), petra (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Most probable is the project bluebeam event. Its getting more real than ever.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Spellbound (11th February 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I do not anticipate a "Childhood's End" scenario where ET land and offer us technological solutions to all our social and environmental self-inflicted problems. It seems to me that any ET out there is too intelligent to do such. What will they do? Leave humans be and see how it all works out. But watch us humans closely and prevent us from escaping the Earth with our warfaring and disrupting tendencies.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th February 2019), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2019)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Most probable is the project bluebeam event. Its getting more real than ever.
    Aha , a Serge Monast fan . Each to their own .

If you wanted to wreck his zany idea , simply get a rich and eccentric millionaire to fund putting a hologram of Jesus across the sky at a defined location at a specific time . Then the same for Buddha the following week etc etc .

Finally put up a hologram of the head of CIA , for example , laughing and waving .

End of .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast