+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neuro-Framing Models Used Against Myself

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Neuro-Framing Models Used Against Myself

i am a neuro-framing victim and desire to describe the model used against me. binary strategy - binary framing is used against myself. truth - illusion is a simple but extremely potent model and basis of what is happening. action - counter is another model to overlay truth - illusion.

the prime model is centered around intellectual honesty.

accuracy & inaccuracy are part of the model - a high value of accuracy and disdain for inaccuracy are part of my contributing attributes.

in this model intellectual honesty is inverted and framed as lying neurologically, it has been serially used against myself thousands of times a week in recent neural interfacing conversations (whether legitimate sources or a weaponized ai of some sort).

any component of the mind that is incomplete and needing explanation in one's own authentic value system can be neurally framed with this model. it is an extreme sadism because it punishes someone for their own honesty, this level and taste for sadism is thematic to my life.

intellectual honesty frequencies are synthetically input into the brain while awareness is supplemented with inaccuracy detection. e.g. framing one component of details with multiple and centering it around dishonestly summed up. this is paired with compartmented frequency science and isolating part of the synthetic mind presented.

for this model to work a person has to have intellectual honesty, value of accuracy, and be against inaccuracy.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 20:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), petra (6th February 2019), Sunny (6th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Neuro-Framing Models Used Against Myself

i have been comprehensively framed and sadistically abused with this model.

neuroscience framing model weaponized versus myself:

brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing

neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage, rf implant based, or soulular with spiritual deadening

spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma (this means emotions are transparent and feelings are lesser from the soul) - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition: conceptual blackness - sensory deadening - imagination deadening (taste for mental images)

neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system

neural reorientation my personality is being neural suppressed - my neural attribution is being neurally altered

genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws

genetic degradation physical degradation of my genetics

genetic programming frequency science altering the forced mental variables adding to my genetics

soul programming alteration of my soul through neuroscience mechanics

microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind

memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing

emotions my emotions are being synthesized and warped in sadistic ways that align to framing, emotions are an apex way to frame an individual with neural interfacing (bci) due to the way they are judged (fraudulent emotions with speech in neural interfacing are an apex brainwashing methodology)

concepts my concepts do not organically generate due to brain stem damage (the conceptual area of my brain is damaged) - in addition i am being framed for having lesser concepts

drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical

chemical food- environmental - coerced - rf activated

poisons food poisons - environmental poisons - activated poisons

degradation of nutrients lowered performance - microwave degraded foods

anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.

body control framing me as filthy and a pervert

implanted memories reverse psychology used with implanted memories to defraud authenticity of legitimate memory, doctoring memories to adjust body control framing to appear like sexual misconduct

sleep deprivation lower acuity when being framed

soulular exhaustion from psychological trauma

cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used)

implant science:
    intersecting beams creating new waveforms in areas of my brain

apex neuro-framing model: binary strategy
    (strategic systems of 2: truth - illusion centric) | i am a witness of binary framing
    intellectual honesty based neuro-framing model:
    any component of the mind that is inexact to accuracy can be neurally framed with this model || intellectual honesty - inverted lie detection based on design and the intellectual honesty of an individual (neural forensics based lie detector fraud). it is an extreme sadism because it punishes someone for their own honesty.

intellectual honesty frequencies are synthetically input into the brain while awareness is supplemented with inaccuracy detection. e.g. framing one component of details with multiple and centering it around being dishonestly summed up. this is paired with compartmented frequency science and isolating part of the synthetic mind presented.
    Last edited by Omni; 18th February 2019 at 16:05.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Sunny (6th February 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

they are framing me incredibly severely. framing me for sexual perversion and the truth is i am non-sexual, i am by free will 100% celibate and desiring celibacy even if i have a partner.

i am a virgin because i perceived having an std when i was younger, i did not want to give it to anyone else so i refrained from activity of that nature. my enemies are framing me as the opposite. i am also a rape victim and being framed with surveillance fraud. (the std was not sexually transmitted, it originated from a cannabis pipe they orchestrated due to being antithetical to cannabis in agenda about 1996).

they control my body to appear contrast to this to real surveillance and internet records, while programming my brain with framing for surveillance to doctor perception about myself in the realms of surveillance data. they have used complex implanted memories versus myself along with legitimate happenings using neural interfacing or rape events in my life. the sexual framing of my case is obscene. the sources doing it have learned sexual approaches are the most potent programming mechanism and the most effective coercion tactics.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st January 2019 at 16:12.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Sunny (6th February 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Omni, when I read neuro-framing I thought of the ego's favorite tactic of infinite regression, jumping from frame of reference to frame of reference each time the self tries to reframe the situation. The ego is slippery, and clever. It will re-secure its awareness link with the self by framing itself as the self, over and over. It will batter at the front door to perception while simultaneously sneaking in the back door. Either way the self turns to reframe the event, problem, occurrence the ego is ready to re-identify as the self. Then it joins the self in condemning the ego for the situation, until the self drowns in self-recrimination. And the ego is again firmly in control.

I don't know if this helps or if it is an insult. I thought of it and I offer it without prejudice...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Tintin (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), Wind (29th January 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

free will psychological direction alignment model used against me:
    i have been framed for being psychologically directed in alignment to my free will. it is aligned to general actions like food, water, smoking, etc. it happened after i was resistant to morally compromising psychological direction and threats. it became a cheapshot model to align to what i agree with or close enough and frame me with fraudulent surveillance claims.
    another construct used against me:
    the two most potent framing variables: belief and reason are synthetically input into my mind (then negated from the surveillance), this along with reduced neural activity, spiritual deadening, neural soullessness, neural programming, altered genetic variables, ... and neuro-design i have been framed to surveillance and fraudulently considered able to be psychologically directable. in addition to this i have been threatened with real scenarios that are coercion based and happen if i do not sacrifice myself or other scenarios (often involved in framing myself).

the framing is largely centered around my integrity and attempting to invert perception from the truth. in my life i have been opposite to what i have been framed as, if mind control impossibilities are accounted for i have been 100% morally irreproachable in life. this created a situation under extreme circumstances of an agenda to invert my legacy, to delete and doctor records about myself, to identity replace myself with incarnations i have had, to impurify my soul, to brainwash every relevant entity about myself, to provoke evil against me, to invert how people view me, to censor my music, to suppress my spirituality, to fully spiritually deaden me emotionally, to warp my emotions with a mechanism that brainwashed about myself (emotions are the easiest brainwashing programming with neural interfacing if someone believes the emotions are yours with fraud), all of it equates to extreme slander and eternal disconnect in intent by the sources at the top (which is the vatican and vatican spirit world)...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Omni, when I read neuro-framing I thought of the ego's favorite tactic of infinite regression, jumping from frame of reference to frame of reference each time the self tries to reframe the situation. The ego is slippery, and clever. It will re-secure its awareness link with the self by framing itself as the self, over and over. It will batter at the front door to perception while simultaneously sneaking in the back door. Either way the self turns to reframe the event, problem, occurrence the ego is ready to re-identify as the self. Then it joins the self in condemning the ego for the situation, until the self drowns in self-recrimination. And the ego is again firmly in control.

I don't know if this helps or if it is an insult. I thought of it and I offer it without prejudice...
    ego is not what controls the mind. it would be incredibly disturbing to have a mind controlled by ego.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Hi Omni, good to see you back. Fascinating but deep information here

Why do you believe you are being targeted this way and what is the purpose?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Clear Light (29th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)

ego is not what controls the mind. it would be incredibly disturbing to have a mind controlled by ego.
    It most definitely Is...

What controls the mind is the belief system to which it adheres.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporadically)
    I can imagine from your perspective. I'd like to share mine. As most people will know the use of cannabis is allowed in the Netherlands. I started smoking it from age 17. I was smoking every day. Didn't want to say I was hooked, but definitely was. I saw my life turn from an active happy intelligent young man to a lazy, couch hanging, uninspired, unmotivated person, that made nothing out of his life, with a bad memory. It lasted 10 years. I got so fed up with myself that I wanted to quit. But it was so difficult with all my friends around me still smoking. I thank God I was in the army and was to be sent abroad. Our commander warned us of possible drug tests and consequent firing if drugs was found in the urine. I took that opportunity as a reason towards my friends (before I wasn't strong enough to withstand their pushing) to not smoke. I never started again and saw my life gradually being restored, but it took years. Some people say cannabis is a blessing and in some medical cases I might agree, though I wouldn't suggest it to anyone for mere pleasure/comfort.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (13th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

in the future i will be framed as a fallen angel.
    this is my fallen angel thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Their-Strategy
    if successful i may an enslaved fallen angel.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), petra (6th February 2019), Sunny (6th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

see a journalist cover my case here: https://everydayconcerned.net/2019/0...ouglas-walker/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ramola D:

"Returning home in late December 2018 from a two-week stint in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center hospital in Oregon, where he was psychiatrically committed after he was, he says, “mind and body controlled” to admit himself, Phillip who has been reporting extreme externalized brain control via BCI interfaces in recent text and audio conversations with this reporter is insistent about the danger of complete disappearance he currently faces."

Remote Body and Mind Control to Self-Delete Online Work

"In several recent conversations, a couple recorded here, in Ramola D Reports/Report #98 and Report #100 (video linked below), Phillip reported that he was being simultaneously mind-forced and bio-robotized—meaning, involuntarily forced to move limbs, arms, fingers, against his will—to delete his own creative work, the product of many years of focused labor in what he notes is hard earned Targeting research, analysis, and reportage, involving websites, videos, and PDF’d documents posted online and privately shared earlier with a few activists, including this writer. “My body of work (over 20 websites), art, films, and music were all body control erased.”

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ramola d interviews phillip douglas walker:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

in the future i will be framed as a fallen angel.
    this is my fallen angel thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Their-Strategy
    if successful i may an enslaved fallen angel.
    Thanks for posting this info and link

I don't think my own future is set in stone, but I do have a very vivid impression on what was "being planned to be done to me". Hint: It's not nice

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Phillip, is there any solution to your situation you know of, no matter how complicated or impossible looking from where you’ve found yourself recently ,
    some beautiful way you can imagine that would take you out of the dangers way?

I don’t want to sound stupid but for example, what IF there was a group friends living out there away from the grid and civilization,
    on some remote island or in the middle of mountains
    where you could fly and no one would be able to reach to you unless you’d let them know. Would you go for it ?

Is the entity within you worth your best consideration and chance of recovery, I ask rather than the worst of ideas and treatments and never ending fight against harassment ?

Who shall give you hope if yourself you’ve given up almost totally ?

I’m not saying that it’s easy or solutions are offering themselves at this point but I’ve been in many hopeless situations in my life that later dissolved completely because baddies - no matter who they are- do not live longer than their victims in general,
    their existence is counted because it’s very costly.

Would you suggest possible pathway for yourself to some kind of safety ?

Thanks 🙏🌟🙏

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

It most definitely Is...

Exactly. A good Ken Carey quote that aligns: "That which holds your attention, is your God" - in a way its defining God from the reverse point of view - from a "human" point of view. One does not even need to believe in any "God" for this statement to still have its ultimate value.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

It most definitely Is...

Exactly. A good Ken Carey quote that aligns: "That which holds your attention, is your God" - in a way its defining God from the reverse point of view - from a "human" point of view. One does not even need to believe in any "God" for this statement to still have its ultimate value.
    maybe you are controlled by ego, i am not. selflessness is more or less my orientation.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

It most definitely Is...

maybe you are controlled by ego, i am not. selflessness is more or less my orientation.
    Perhaps its just our understanding or definition of ego that differs ... entirely plausible.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

But neuro-framing? It could mean so many things.

The next one that comes to mind is entrainment, as in neuro-frame a mind to do as bidden. Neuro-framing sounds a lot like it involves resonance and harmonics, as in neuro-framing to sync with target.
    A musical mind would be more prone to such an assault. It is the level of sophistication that is hard to get in tune with, so to speak. To override a sovereign individual's own already highly sophisticated control of their personal reality is astounding.

To frame is an interesting phrase, in this context. To frame is to encompass, like the frame of a picture. To neuro-frame requires not only a sync and an override, it also must include at least a partial allegiance by the target. The self must in part, on some level, whether consciously or otherwise, give permission. The permission is the sync, and the override rides on the synced neural pathway.

If so, the answer may lie in severing the link, if possible, by refusing permission. A discordant pattern might disrupt the signal, as a musician would understand. A higher override, as in some kind of profound intervention by the self might then be employed to re-establish a secure, private, and unique neural pattern: A safe brain-wave link with the self.

There are patterns yet unheard and unimagined.

Really digging here, and quickly burying myself...

I am not getting it, am I?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hi Omni, good to see you back. Fascinating but deep information here

Why do you believe you are being targeted this way and what is the purpose?
    Bumping this interesting and important question. (Phillip, you may have missed this.)

~~~

As an aside, I should also say that I, like Ernie, still don't fully grasp what 'framing' means in this context. I'm wondering if it's an inadvertent misuse of the word. If I'm framed for a crime, it means that a situation is being created malevolently by a third party to cause people to believe that I'm guilty, whereas I'm actually innocent.

I wrote that myself, but here's a very similar formal definition from https://collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/frame:
    If someone frames an innocent person, they make other people think that that person is guilty of a crime, by lying or inventing evidence.
    In this situation, where is the framing happening? Which people are being persuaded to believe what, and by what means of persuasion? I think it'd be very helpful for everyone to explain this a little more clearly, if at all possible in super-simple everyday terms. (Thank you! )

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), drneglector (7th February 2019), Mike (7th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), Yoda (9th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

see a journalist cover my case here: https://everydayconcerned.net/2019/0...ouglas-walker/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ramola D:

"Returning home in late December 2018 from a two-week stint in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center hospital in Oregon, where he was psychiatrically committed after he was, he says, “mind and body controlled” to admit himself, Phillip who has been reporting extreme externalized brain control via BCI interfaces in recent text and audio conversations with this reporter is insistent about the danger of complete disappearance he currently faces."

Remote Body and Mind Control to Self-Delete Online Work

"In several recent conversations, a couple recorded here, in Ramola D Reports/Report #98 and Report #100 (video linked below), Phillip reported that he was being simultaneously mind-forced and bio-robotized—meaning, involuntarily forced to move limbs, arms, fingers, against his will—to delete his own creative work, the product of many years of focused labor in what he notes is hard earned Targeting research, analysis, and reportage, involving websites, videos, and PDF’d documents posted online and privately shared earlier with a few activists, including this writer. “My body of work (over 20 websites), art, films, and music were all body control erased.”

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ramola d interviews phillip douglas walker:
    Oh Boy Omni, you're in Oregon too, the worst place thus far for targeting. I don't think many people are aware at how advanced this tech is. It absolutely CAN be used to move limbs and take over your entire neurological systems now. Not just the mind, but the body too, and for some reason the Pacific Northwest seems to be where they're hitting the hardest.

I HOPE that someone takes this seriously. I would like to caution you that if you share too many personal details you may come off as literally sounding insane, so beware what details that you share. Not saying I do not believe you, but it is deliberate that they attack certain things so if you DO speak of them, people will believe you sound like you've lost your mind.

Stick to the details of exactly WHAT they say and do, be clear when discussing it. Make sure you state what they did to your limbs, not what you believe it is in relation to, because once you start stating those details, people get lost in what they're actually doing. There is apparently a huge ring of gang stalkers in that area as well..

Hang in there. I believe SOMETHING is happening and that you have been targeted... Just be careful how you present it. There are things happening now in the justice system to fight this as well. But if you''re talking about the Vatican, and std's, and fallen angel setup's, and everything like that, all in the same sentence they're just going to roll their eyes and say.. "Yeah ok buddy"..

So try very hard to write it out as far as what they're doing and when. On the side you can add what you believe it is for, or why. But you have to remember, while those using the tech understand what you're thinking, and what kind of a person that you are, the general public doesn't have that kind of access to your mind, and pulling out your inner most thoughts and randomly spitting them out, as proof.. Can seem a bit "OFF".. I don't say this because I think it is, I say it because I follow the phenomenon, and that's how they get away with it. People give TOO MANY personal details. While I know you are here in Avalon. there may come a time where someone who wants to discredit you, finds your posts here and tries to hold those against you.. Especially if you start popping off with thins like "The Vatican"...

Just walk this one fine line as best you can.. Because this stuff is soooo what's the word? Sadistic, and its really happening.. I wish you well buddy, hang in there many people are being targeted with this stuff, and it is horriffic...

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Phillip, is there any solution to your situation you know of, no matter how complicated or impossible looking from where you’ve found yourself recently ,
    some beautiful way you can imagine that would take you out of the dangers way?

I don’t want to sound stupid but for example, what IF there was a group friends living out there away from the grid and civilization,
    on some remote island or in the middle of mountains
    where you could fly and no one would be able to reach to you unless you’d let them know. Would you go for it ?

Is the entity within you worth your best consideration and chance of recovery, I ask rather than the worst of ideas and treatments and never ending fight against harassment ?

Who shall give you hope if yourself you’ve given up almost totally ?

I’m not saying that it’s easy or solutions are offering themselves at this point but I’ve been in many hopeless situations in my life that later dissolved completely because baddies - no matter who they are- do not live longer than their victims in general,
    their existence is counted because it’s very costly.

Would you suggest possible pathway for yourself to some kind of safety ?

Thanks 🙏🌟🙏
    I believe this is technological harrassement. Not a demon or spirit attachment at all. This is plain ole' voice to skull mind repeating, limb manipulation, and it is satellite driven, he isn't going to be able to go to some remote island and get away from it, it hones in on your digital signature and can pick you out of a crowd of thousands, I have been researching this for the past 5 years. It is very very evil stuff... The worst places for it in America right now are Seattle, and Oregon. It's very bad. They mostly use it to target the homeless population. But they're also using it for those that blow whistles on the elite , those committing fraud, those who won't play ball with those that are not doing things for our better interests, etc. It is insidious stuff.. Once they hone in on you, they can find you ANYWHERE... It's bad news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast